NTB Tires Customer Service

Contact NTB Tires Corporate

Welcome to the NTB Tires complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against NTB Tires online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the NTB Tires corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

NTB Tires Contact Information

• NTB Tires headquarters address

Browse reviews of other Auto Repair

Top NTB Tires Complaints

Took car in for tires. Got ties ok. Found carrier bearing on driveshaft to be replaced, had car from 11/4 to 11/8/2018, and broke my drive shaft told me they would replace drive shaft with remanufactured drive shaft. Got no warranty and took to my garage to get inspected and found out they put one on from a junk yard, they charged me $500 some dollars plus had an alignment charge on it also. Put it on my ntb charge card and I never signed for it. The tires were 700. I will pay for the tires but not for there screw up on my vehicle. I am going to see what I can do to dispute this charge. I am not going to pay for it. This was at the Whitehall store in Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania.

I went to NTB today, 10/17/2018, because I was instructed by a professional to go straight to a shop and get my oil changed to prevent SEVERE damage to engin. Also, my low tire pressure light just came on and the weather is terrible so I’m nervous to drive. I drove in the freezing rain to NTB at 6:45pm and asked for an oil change. The man working at the register made a rude comment about not wanting to provide service due to the fact he was “closing in an hour” and had maybe 2 cars waiting on oil changes. There were multiple docks with multiple mechanics so I really don’t understand why I was turned away. Normally, I would let this go but my vehicle needed service immediately and not only did I waste time driving all the way to NTB, now it’s after 7pm and I have to find a company that will actually provide the service NTB didn’t feel like providing. I didn’t have a complicated request and I would understand if I came last minute but 6:45 did not seem too late when it closes at 8pm since there were only a few cars in line. Very disappointed. No way to treat a woman. Thanks.

I bought tires and front end alignment for 2009 jeep wrangler. Pocked up first 2 of my custom rims scared up then steering wheel had wobble bad. Called took back they added some weights to the rims still not right. Well dash lights started coming off on 3 or 4 lights blinker womt stay on. Well I found out if steeringwherl not straight will cause this. Just dropped at different NTB we will see how this goes. Oh and they broke a lug wanted me to pay 70 bucks hell no they broke it I'm not paying for it

To whom it may concern,

On Sunday afternoon the 10/9/18 I called the Plasitow, NH location and made an appointment to get 4 tires on my 2014 Honda CRV I was given a specific time and price for tires and installation, Wednesday the 10th of October at 11am.
I took that day off to make this appointment, I showed up 15 minutes early for the appointment. The person I spoke to on Sunday for the appointment was Rick at NTB. A different gentleman was at the counter said he had no appointment in the schedule, I mentioned the name I was given on Sunday and he went around the corner into an office. He came back with still no recognition that I had an appointment. I mentioned the cost I was given a he replied that it is not possible.
Needless to say the Manager Rick never came out of his office and frankly that is very poor customer service.
I called NTB Salem, NH and scheduled an appointment. They satisfied my needs and installed the new tires I need without issue.

Regards,

Mark A Smith

I went in at 10:53 am to get one new tire for my Ford F-150. I sat in the waiting area for over 2.5hrs and when I informed the salesperson of why the wait was taking so long, his reply was that there was two additional vehicle in front of my vehicle. What he didn't want to address was the fact that during the 2.5hrs of waiting I witness four shop staff come to the front and socialize. No customer should have waited this long to have one tire replace. I'm so unhappy now that I'm considering the competition in the future for my business. Beware of 10950 Gulf Fwy., Houston, Texas 77034.

When to NTB 1100 North Morrison Blvd. Hammond, LA. to purchase two tires the staff person said you need cash money to purchase the tires
i said okay went to the ATM to get the cash. Returned to NTB tire store to pay for the tires the same staff told me they could not find the keys to the tire cage that i needed to come back tomorrow.(did not know why they would not take my debit card i have purchased tires from NTB on several occasions just recently purchased some for my 2016 Maxima i used my debit card to purchase them just was puzzled why they told me i needed cash money. Also before going to NTB my husband called to make sure they had the size we needed some staff female answered the phone she said and i quote i am not on the clock and hung up the phone very very rude.

After my truck was pulled into the bay to have two tires put on I waited over two and a half hours as I watch the workers move around in low gear and since of order. I understand that N T B does more than tires but I know I can get better and faster service at other business. NTB has no respect for customers time.

I arrived at the ntb on Sam Houston pkwy. In the parking lot there were only two vehicles. This made me think ok not much of a wait. The guy didn't even give me a hello, I'll be with you...it was and I quote, " we are under staffed and it's going to be about a two hour wait" . Two hours to wait for a rotate and balance job, ridiculous. After my tires wear out I will take my business elsewhere.

Changed new tires and my low pressure light is on and spend two hole day. In ntb center

Have a 2006 DTS Cadillac. Brought it in to get checked for a leak. Test would cost $29.95 and then they charged me 30 something dollars for a cap that I didn't need also they said it needed more test to find out more and the end results they couldn't find the problem and now I'm out one-hundred plus dollars and still didn't know what's wrong with my car. Didn't want to argue so I paid the bill and now what can we do to resolve this problem?

Had 11:00am appointment at SALEM NH NTB to fix tire beads leaking showed up at 10:45am.finally left at 4:45pm.worst experience in my life and I'm 50 years old.People coming in with no appointment in and out with four new tires and alignment.

Ive had several vehicles maintenanced through n.t.b. from 2009 and the last vehicle ive had done was my 2001 kia rio cinco.ive never had any bad experiences with the other vehicles that i recall except for the kia.i had an oil change and the technician that did it tightened the drain plug too tight.after i noticed the oil leak in my drive way i took it back then after they informed me that it was stripped that he could save it by putting a temporary plug.not true i have several vehicles that i drive and it was time for an oil change i took it elsewhere because of the bad experience with n.t.b. and they stated to take it back to the last place i had it changed because they stripped it and made it worse by putting a temporary plug. Please call me back at 512 659-6429..juan

My spare tire was never a donut I bought care I am original owner Volkswagen jetta spare tire came with a regular michellen tire that when I got home I had a donut in my trunk and had plastic lung nuts on my tires not the ones I had when I when into shop. I called ed manager said they did not have my spare tire which was stolen with my lug nuts. This happen at the saugus Massachusetts store. I can not believe such untrustworthy people working their. I should be contacted may have to contact bbb to file complaint

Tire from NTB went bad!! Thought it was under warranty. WRONG!!
Ordered 2 new ones. Got the call they were in. Made appt.
Waited 1/2 hr. & tires could not be found. Left....pissed off.
NEVER going back, OR recommending NTB to any one!!

So I get 4 tires want an alignment so the manager says he won't do the alignment because tie rod end was loose and old beat. I asked them if they could tighten it then I want it they say no they're not being responsible so I leave I go home the tie rod end. I put on a month ago furthermore it wasn't even because if it would have been through it the manager Robinson Town Center National Tire and Battery is full of it. All they wanted to do was write me off charge me for stuff I don't even need on my car and not perform the work.

I want it done on my car this is not good business basically I was scared to death driving home thinking my car was going to fall apart when in reality it was nothing wrong other than the manager there being a lazy ass and not wanting to perform work. I would like a full refund because absolutely would like to write to Myspace buy a so-called manager of a big company ripping people off. Let me repeat myself I put the brand new tie rod ends on a month ago and they were hell on by a castle book and a cotter pin.

Have feedback for NTB Tires?