Morrisons Customer Service

Contact Morrisons Corporate

Toll free phone number: 0345 611 6111

Welcome to the Morrisons complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against Morrisons online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the Morrisons corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

Morrisons Contact Information

0345 611 6111

Browse reviews of other Online Shopping

Top Morrisons Complaints

Dear Sir / Madam,

For the third time in three months I have had to alert your sales staff to THEFT within the store
I have witnessed men filling large, canvas, carrier bags with expensive alcohol - malt whiskies and large bottles of spirits.

This must be costing you a fortune!

Where are your security cameras pointing at - the sweetie counter??

I think you need to increase your security on the alcohol aisle - perhaps paying for alcohol at a separate till at end of aisle - just like you have to pay separately for cigarettes at the tobacco kiosk.

Just a thought!!

Hope you find this information helpful.

Kind Regards,

Tracey McGowan

i have shopping at this store since it opened but today was a joke far to many products [sorry out of stock] never been as bad just as well staff were great as usual came without 5 or 6 products will go and get them at asda if it is the same next week the wife and i will be golng to asda PS and we dont really want to

I put a order in for my shopping over the Easter holiday, and legs of lamb was half price so i bought two I put one in freezer and cooked one which wasn't very nice and didn't taste very nice. So, I cooked the other one two days ago and the same with this one my husband who really liked his lamb and was put off by the smell. We know lamb as we are in our 60 ad 70 years of age. We know this was old lamb very old lamb because of the smell any way it went in the bin. I wasn't going to complaint but I am fed up of being sold rubbish stuff off other Morrisons supermarkets and shops.

I keep getting these e-mails from Morrisons at a cost to my phone bill of £4.50 per week if I don't cancel by finding a code to send to whoever is sending. I thought I should inform you as there might be people that cannot afford this con. There are a number of different ones that pretend to be Morrisons, details at the foot of the e-mail Marketsharembu 223W Bulldog,BLVD 136 Provo UT 84604. These spam emails basically say, "CONGRATULATIONS! Claim Your 500 Morrisons Gift Card!. Act Now! Details Apply." This is really my only complaint, otherwise I like the store.

Went into Kings Lynn store, ordered food, was told it would take half an hour, changed order and just got sandwich at the till the cashier was so stressed there were only two people on duty do not think this is fair on staff. As having retail experience i understand the stress factor, this is not the first time this has happened. Most people were just moaning but i thought this should be brought to your attention.

In May 2015 took my Mother for breakfast at Hanley Stoke on Trent store. Food and service unacceptable and complained. Chris got back to me and offered a compensation voucher. Nothing received but complaint no longer on Twitter. Was that the objective? Awful customer service.

Customer service at Morrison is very poor. Women who served me on the checkout was very very rude. Never smiled Never said hello or thank you and was rude when I asked for more bags and when it came to paying. I told her she was being rude she never said sorry and that I said I was going to put in a complaint about her and she just said go head what I thought was very rude.

Have feedback for Morrisons?