Customer Satisfaction Results

Complaint Department

Posted by Kendrick King
Apr 22, 2015 - Grapevine, TX
Bad

Flex Seal, at getflexseal.com, is offered for $19.99 a can, plus $9.95 P/H. A second can is “free” for just a second P/H charge of $9.95. To place an order, you must first give all your name/address/credit card information. I did that and then indicated that I wanted two cans, which would have cost a total of $39.89, by my figuring – there was no “shopping cart” to check this. The next screen indicated that I could Jumbo-size my order for $9.98 (I think) a can. I decided to do that, which would have increased my order total to $59.85, I thought. But here’s where the deception comes in, big-time. The next screen offered to move my order to the head of the line for an additional charge of about $8.00, which I declined. Without offering me a chance to review and then submit my order, as soon as I declined the additional speed-up-the-order charge, the next screen thanked me for my order and indicated that it was being processed and showed an order confirmation of paying for TWO cans @$29.97 each (no “free” second can) and postage of now $39.80! Nowhere had it been indicated that super-sizing would eliminate the “free” second can and double the postage for each can! so, the total order was now $99.74! I am very careful when ordering online and would not have skipped the chance to review the order before submitting. I have no idea if the product works – the testimonials on-line from Googling appear to be written by the company – but I am going to “Refuse/Return to Sender” when the package arrives and dispute the charge on my credit card. Let the buyer BEWARE with Flex Seal! Their website practices are deceptive, if not downright fraudulent.

Have you had problems with Flex Seal?

Compare Flex Seal to Similar Home Improvement more...

Top 2 Reviews about Flex Seal

The most popular submitted in 2015. Are you a Flex Seal customer? Use our online web form to create your own.

Bad

Poor

Your report on the scam of the product Flex Seal is indeed correct. Per the television advertisement I ordered 2 cans of the product for $19.99 with processing and handling of $9.95 or a totalof $29.94. What a shock to find that my credit card had been charged $119.67! That would make the processing and handling for 2 small aerosol cans $99.68! In addition, beginning the day after I placed my order their telemarketers called me several times per day for more than three weeks to get me to increase my order in spite of my direct request to be placed on the do not call list. do not have any dealings with this company.

Contact the Flex Seal Complaint Department