Consumer Reports Customer Service

Contact Consumer Reports Corporate

Welcome to the Consumer Reports complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against Consumer Reports online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the Consumer Reports corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

Consumer Reports Contact Information

• Consumer Reports headquarters address

Browse reviews of other Online Shopping

Top Consumer Reports Complaints

i have been trying to get your email address for consumer reports, and i get every thing under the moon but your email. please send me your email so i can email you about monsantos round up, e4mail me at bottcherdistco@gmail.com thank you dick bottcher

I was going to travel to my country COLOMBIA on 02/22/19 from Nashville TN, so I arrived to the airport at 10:35 AM, and the flight American Airline
AA 4604 was at 1:33 PM.
The Airplane left about more than an hour LATER, so the fly got LATE at the Miami airport, where I had to make the transfer to continue to my country. So when I went to reschedule my next flight, I found that the next flight AA921 was for next day 02/23/19 at 5:39 PM, which was not problem with me.
The problem was that the AA customer service people told me, that because the plane got late to Miami because of the weather condition, they COULD NOT PAY THE HOTEL NEITHER THE FOOD, so I had to pay from my own pocket, even thought it wasn't raining when we left Nashville.

I arrived three hours earlier to the Nashville Airport, so it is NOT FAIR to pay for hotel and food, when is the AA FLIGHT FAULT.

I will NEVER travel again in American Airline.
And I will talk to my friends and everybody not to do it.

James Bonilla

Ford Motor Co. and Ford Dealership refuses to assist with $9,000 cost reimbursement to replace blown 3.5L Eco Boost engine which has a previous history of manufacture forging problems with pistons and connecting rods on 2012-2015 models. Why has there not been a recall? What actions can I take to recover some of the cost? My 2014 F-150 truck has been cared for with regular maintenance per the Ford recommendations, street driving only, no heavy hauling, piston and connecting rod broke without any warnings. Where can I find DOCUMENTED information on this problem that has left many other consumers between a rock and a hard place with no means of assistance? I am stuck because Ford has swept this 3+ year matter under the rug.

Consumer reports has been harassing me, disrespecting me, as well as threatening harm to me. She has been doing this for a day or 2 days I guess I'm not exactly sure. I would appreciate you remove her account, channel, or whatever you can do to make sure this never happens again.

I do not really trust the Consumer Reports reviews that I read online, mostly because I feel they are fake. In the end, what I trust is real customer complaints & reviews, not the sensational headlines I read on Consumer Report's website. Just make sure you realize that this is a for-profit site.

I always prefer to get the best for my kitchen. Consumer Reports is a all in one portal for home appliances, vehicles, shopping, electronic gadgets and many more on your finger tips with ratings, user guide and price menus. It saved my time in comparing the market prices of different brands & stores in selecting wall oven. It is the best portal for online shopping with attractive discount rates. Thanks to Consumer Reports I have found the best deals.

Have feedback for Consumer Reports?