Colgate Customer Service

Contact Colgate Corporate

Welcome to the Colgate complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against Colgate online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the Colgate corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

Colgate Contact Information

• Colgate headquarters address

Browse reviews of other Cosmetics

Top Colgate Complaints

I do not like the large flip top toothpaste cap and when I purchase it the box does not indicate what cap the tube has. Once I open the box I cannot return it. Please indicate cap style on the box. Thanks.

I purchased 2 Colgate toothbrushes two weeks ago for myself and my husband every time I use my toothbrush the blue Brussels keep coming off. I had a Brussels in the back of my throat half of the day gagging on it.

I changed from Crest toothpaste and used Colgate Max Fresh. After about two weeks my gums and teeth were sensitive and I also had a throbbing sensation. I called my dentist to make an appt. and then realized maybe it was the toothpaste. I changed back to Crest and after 2 or 3 days my teeth and gums were back to normal. Whatever is in the Colgate toothpaste needs to come out. Do you realize how many people spend money to go to the dentist to find out what's going on with their teeth and gums and the dentist can't find anything. I think it's terrible and there should be a class action lawsuit. I called my dentist and told them to tell everyone not to use Colgate toothpaste.

Colgate and many other brands of toothpaste have SLS in them. I am finding that the older I get the more I understand what SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) does. It is used as a cleaning agent to keep teeth bleached and white but also causes damage to teeth as well as the gum lining of your mouth. Just be aware before you purchase Colgate toothpaste, check the ingredients list!

We frequent numerous Target Stores, mostly in Southern California and the San Francisco Bay area .For the past year or more, each Target is regularly out-of-stock in many departments. It is not rare,but very frequent. The out-of-stock problem is on everything from toothpaste to shampoo, from cosmetics to housewares, from chocolate bars to paper towels, from mens underwear to ladies wear, from purses to sneakers, from linens to glassware. Even aspirin or Nyquil is rarely in stock even though the shelf price tags are present.

This situation is common in San Mateo, in Redwood City, in Cathedral City, in Palm Desert and Palm Springs, and even Portland, Oregon. The best selling brands like Colgate toothpaste with 6 or 8 varieties, may often only have about 3 varieties on the shelf. It is ridiculous, and repetitive. We are about finished wasting our time to shop in Target when we cannot depend on product availability.

Have feedback for Colgate?