B.F. Goodrich Customer Service

Contact B.F. Goodrich Corporate

Welcome to the B.F. Goodrich complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against B.F. Goodrich online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the B.F. Goodrich corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

B.F. Goodrich Contact Information

• B.F. Goodrich headquarters address

Browse reviews of other Auto Repair

Top B.F. Goodrich Complaints

I purchased 4 Goodrich Eagle F1 Asymmetrical All Season tires at $199.11 each form Superior Tire Company in Las Vegas on Charleston Ave. I had only 3000 miles driven on them. I had a flat caused by a nail. From the time I saw the tire pressure light go on I drove approx. 1/4 of a mile. I took the tire to Superior Tire where I bought the tires and was told the tire was "unrepairable!" They said," the inside had been torn apart therefore they would not repair it" and would not give me any discount on a purchase of another tire. Either Superior tire is at fault for selling me a defective tire and lacks honesty or B F Goodrich is at fault and I would like the corporate office to respond to my complaint!

I generally like B.F. Goodrich Tires but have not purchased them because they are usually the most expensive at whatever tire store I tend to shop at. They also are not carried at many of the Walmart auto centers and discount tires in my area. It would be great if B.F. Goodrich Tires could make a more affordable tire that was still of good quality. I would really consider buying them.

I recently purchased a new set of BF Goodrich tires at my local North Port Fl. Walmart for my 2011 Ford focus. I was instructed by the tire associate (Debbie) that I must purchase a $10.00 per tire lifetime balance and tire rotation. I explained that I was going to sell the car in a few months and I did not need a lifetime warranty. She became rude and short with me stating that I had no choice but to purchase the warranty or she could not mount the tires on my car. I purchased the warranty and had the tires mounted.

I noticed at Sams that you could purchase the same tires and was not obligated to purchase a lifetime warranty. I would have saved around $40.00 if I had purchased the tires from Sams. I have always purchased my tires from my local Walmart. I do not like the fact that Walmart is now making me purchase a lifetime warranty for Balancing and rotations when I purchase tires. It is convienant for me to deal with my local Walmart and I do not want to start having to drive out of my way to Sams.

Have feedback for B.F. Goodrich?