Ashley Furniture Customer Service

Contact Ashley Furniture Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-866-436-3393

Ashley Furniture is the #1 furniture manufacturing company in the world with 500 storefronts in over 123 countries. There are production plants in China and Viet Nam. Revenues in 2015 were reported as over US 4.15 billion and employees worldwide number over 22,000.  At one plant over 65 acres is under one roof.

To reach customer service, call 1-866-436-3393 or find Support here. If you would like to contact CEO, Todd R. Wanek, you may address correspondence to him at: 1 Ashley Way, Arcadia, WI 54612, USA. The corporate office phone number is 608-323-3377.

Ashley Furniture site is separate from the Ashley Furniture Homestores site. Ashley Furniture deals primarily with the construction of home and business pieces. By the year 2000 the Arcadia, WI plant employed more people than the city had population. Social presence for Ashley Home Stores is on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

Ashley Furniture Contact Information

Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm CST

Browse reviews of other Furniture Stores

Top Ashley Furniture Complaints

Good day,

During August 2018 I purchased furniture in the amount USD7284.35 to be shipped to my home in Trinidad.
The items were purchased at your store 1301 W Osceola Park, Kissimmee, FL 34741. Before purchasing the items it was confirmed that I would be able to claim for a tax rebate since I have now already paid taxes in my country upon importation.
I have been working with the store manager completing forms and provided the Bill of Lading document as requested. After following up, today I still haven't received a proper response nor have been able to settle the rebate.
I am reaching out to your complaint center as the next step in escalating this.

Regards,

Pete Ward

I sent this e-mail to customer.care@ashleydirect.com but it didn't go through. This is the e-mail that the lady on the phone gave me. When it didn't go through, I got angrier.

Here is the e-mail I tried to send earlier this evening. I hope someone responds.

Dear supervisor of the people I have been speaking to on the phone,

Here is my information:

Susanna Sugrue
12224 Crosswinds Drive
Louisville, KY 40243
home # - 502-254-3173

Here is my complaint:

My husband & I ordered a relatively small item from your company, a TV stand, and requested delivery. We purchased it at the beginning of December and were told it would not be delivered until after Christmas. This was fine. The delivery date was set for December 26. Both my husband and I were off that day so that was fine.

We received a call saying they could not deliver that date, the new date would be Friday, Jan 4. Fine, but we could not be here in the morning. Now both my husband and I have spoken to your customer representatives and were told the delivery could only be in the morning, that the times are computer generated and NOBODY can change it, it’s based on our zip code.

I can easily take a 1/2 off to be here in the afternoon but it is very difficult to be here in the morning (unless you want to come at 6:30 before I leave for work.) How difficult can this be to schedule a delivery at a time that is actually convenient for the customer? Keep in mind, I was already scheduled to be OFF on the first date.

Someone from your company needs to contact me ASAP so we can either schedule this delivery at a time when I can actually be home or we will need to cancel this order.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Susanna Sugrue

Please contact me via e-mail and leave a # for me to call you. I can only take calls at work when I’m not busy and I don’t want to miss your call so I’m not providing you with my cell number.

purchased a bed in september 2018 from ashley..was told ashley would contact me in few days with a delivery date and time.. never got a call so i called ashley furniture customer service and leearned that the bed was in back order and wouldn't be available for delivery until december 12th, so i went into ashley store in niles,il to purchase a sofa to use until my bed could be delivered. Months later after waiting for my bed to be delivered i went out an purchased the mattress for my bed as the date of delivery was approaching..it was december 12th december i had taken off from work to waiting for my bed..and it was getting late so i called ashley customer service and was told the bed was not in and couldn't be delivered until the 19th of december..so what could i do but wait and take the 19th of december off from work and hope that ashley made good own their promise of delivery this time..I was happy when the delivery guys showed up with the bed and started to assemble the bed..however later i was called downstairs by the delvery guy and was told that they could put the bed together cause some of the pieces were missing. WOW !!! are you serious,,he said its ok ..we will go get the pieces and come right back and complete the assembly. guess what..i got a call from ashley saying they didn;t have the bed pieces and no other bed and to go into the store to pick out a different bed. I went into the store in niles..i picked out a bed that i liked but was told it was a different price than my orginal bed that i had waited several months for. it was 250 dollar price different, i told them i had lost on pay twice dealing with delivery issues from ashley ..i had also purchased a sofa from ashley right after i was told in september about the back order so i could use ..now after months i still have no bed and they refused to let me have that bed. I said ok just refund me for my previous bed so i can use that money to buy a bed from somewhere else..they said they couldn't even give me my funds back until they make arrangements to get the rails or whatever the parts of the partial bed that the delivery guys left behind..i said ok how soon can you do that ..i was told that they would call me to set up a date and time so once again i will be losing money from work because of ashley furniture.. i was so fustrated i said just give me the bed i will pay the full price sense you refuse to assist in any way..i wanted to cry..i paid again full price for a new bed so my guess would have a bed to sleep on..than was told they would pick up the partial bed at that time..i wanted to act up but i didn't i just swallowed it..however later after my husband fought out ashley had treated me in this entire process and not taking accountiablitiy for their mistakes when he returned from work he drove me back to ashley to cancel the order of the new bed.. he said we are not giving ashley anymore of our money..and when ever the manager takes time to call and give a date for pick up for this partial bed and apologize for months of inconvience we will never do business with ashley again. my neighbors and co workers were all horrified as they knew we had been waiting months for a bed. I had been a long time customer of ashley and shopped there for years but after this..i put a bad taste in my mouth..ashley should be ashamed of themselves..i tried to remain a loyal customer to ashley by waiting months and purchasing a sofa from them to use instead of going to another furniture store with my business..but apparently ashley doesn't value customer loyalty... . I didn't even rate a phone call from management as promised when i called the customer service line

I have been trying since August 2018 to get my automatic loveseat recliner repaired. Each time I call, there is additional information that is needed from me. As of 12/19/2018 the manufacturer has refused to send the needed part without the appropriate serial number. I sent the only serial number that is on the recliner to the Careteam2 on December 6, 2018. On December 19, 2018, I spoke with Danielle from Careteam2 who told me the manufacturer has stated that is the wrong serial number. I told her it is the only number I could find. She was going to call the manufacturer back and tell them to send the part of replace the recliner. As of 12/20/2018 I am waiting to hear back from Danielle.

My customer order number is 0082369960. On October 11, 2018, Jonathan Nowatka of the Southaven, Mississippi store sold me D Item 1485358, Pro Adapt FM Queen Mattress for $2799, D Item B280 - 581 Queen Metal HDBD/FTBD/rails for $299.99, D Item 1485373 Adapt Foundation Queen, and P Item 1484815 Dri-tec 5.0 Queen for $129.99. The total sale with tax was $3749.23.

The delivery was set for October 20, 2018. The bed was delivered with the rails. The warehouse sent the rails by one of its delivery men. The delivered flats DID NOT fit. At 9:04 on October 22, 2018, I call customer care (:04 a.m.) I left the message that they had the flats that was delivered did not fit my bed. I also inquired as to the time that they would deliver the correct flats.

I did not receive a reply. I called Valeria at the Southaven store. I made her aware of the problem and informed her how disappointed I was in the customer care service that Ashley was providing. I also informed her that Ashley can come and retrieve its incomplete bed and mattress, or provide the bed free of charge. Valeria informed me that Ashley does not accept any returns. She went on to say that the finance office would provide a 10 percent discount of the final purchase price. The final purchase price was $3749.23. A 10% discount amounted to $374.92. I agree with that compensation rate that she stated.

She also told me that me that the flats had to be ordered and therefore they would not be delivered that day which was Monday, October 22, 2018. I told Valeria that I tried to contact the Memphis office customer care, however, they had not contacted me.

At 3:51 pm, a young lady from Memphis customer care contacted me. She stated that I would be receiving a new bed with rails and flats because Ashley did not have the flats to fit my bed. The delivery was set for October 26, 2018. On Wednesday, October 24, 2018, a driver for Ashley phoned me to say that he would be at my location in 30 minutes with the flats to my bed. I informed him that I was out of town and that my delivery was tentatively scheduled for Friday, October 26, 2018.

I then called Memphis Customer Care. In fact, I called them twice. THE ABSOLUTE WORST CUSTOMER CARE I HAVE EVER RECEIVED. I LITERALLY BEGGED THE REPRESENTATIVE TO ALLOW ME TO SPEAK TO THE MANAGER. SHE PLACED ME ON HOLD, RETURNED TO THE PHONE AND DID NOT ALLOW ME TO SPEAK TO HIM.

I hung up and phone Valeria at Southaven and made her aware of what was transpiring. An hour later, another Raven called from the Memphis Customer Care office and stated that I was scheduled to receive a new bed, with rails, and flats. She also stated someone would contact to me about the delivery. I received a text message indicating that my delivery was scheduled for Friday between 9:15 am and 12 o'clock.

When the young men arrived, they came without the SIDE RAILS TO THE BED. They could not set the new bed up, instead, they took the flats that came with the new bed and placed them on the bed that was already set up. I thanked them and they departed. I am satisfied with my bed but I received my bill and the finance office has not applied the 10% discount. Please deduct the discount from my bill and notify the finance company of the new balance. Thank you.

I purchased a bedroom suite on 09/3/2018 at the Gastonia store and paid cash money, upon delivery one piece was damaged and I spotted it quickly the second piece I noticed the next day, when I called about the second piece I was never so rudely treated. after talking to numerous people I ask for a refund just because I was treated so badly, but then I calmed down and I really wanted this bedroom suite, so I agreed to let them resend and it wasn't correct either. So me and my husband went to the store, where the manager tried to turned it around to it not being our preference or style. But what it finally came to is I just wanted a refund and to forget I ever shopped at Ashley. I have been told by your customer care people that in no way what so ever would I or could I be refunded, I was yelled at, treated like I was a liar, and when I would ask for a manager they refused and when they did let me speak to one they refused to give me a district or regional manger name or number. So on Monday November 1st they agreed to pick up any furniture and refund me they said 7 to 10 day today is the eleventh day and I've seen no refund and now they say it will be a two part refund? I never paid in two parts!!!! I will never shop Ashley and I will make sure no one I know shops Ashley. All I want is for someone to help me with getting my refund today and to train your customer care people, I worked in retail for 20 years never did we treat people so rudely. I rate Ashley at -minus 5

I purchased a bedroom set July 4th 2018 for Aug 6 delivery on or about Aug 4th ashle y furniture called to confirm the delivery on Aug 6th the morning of Aug 6th the warehouse called to tell me the bed is on back order. Delivery would be Aug 16th i was called on or about Aug 14th to confirm an Aug 17th delivery on Aug 17th i was called and informed the delivery would be made in about 30 minutes when the delivery guys arrived i was then told they did not have the bed fails in stock so the bed could not be assembled . The delivery guy said the warehouse manager told him I approved of this that was like I was informed at all. P.s. I called corporate and spoke with Stephanie and was told one of the hawthorne , Calif stores three managers would call me at my home 323_7561598 as of 1.50pm I'm still waiting

I was going to order on bed online and a salesman told be to order it with him. The bed was ordered on June 26, promise on July 6. I receive a headboard and canopy poles. Both item did not connect, against my wishes delivery men said they had to leave it. I was promised a replace to only find out that the bed was not going to order. Salesman tried to get me to change my bed for something that did not match my current newly bought bedroom set. He never followed up with me and his manager who was suppose to call never did. Three weeks into it I was left with no bed and pieces in my home. To top that off, i was being charged for the bed I never received. No one called me back. I had to demand to speak for a manager. I was told that I will continue to be charge until they received the headboard and poles back. They were suppose pick these up a week ago and they cancelled the pickup. Well this went on for almost a whole month. They finally came to pick up the items that were left behind. I received a credit back after I insisted on it. Why does ordering a bed have to be a nightmare. I received no compensation and a whole lot frustration and had to make follow up calls. I will not buy anything from Ashley Furniture again at a store. I feel I should have received compensation for the poor way I was treated.

I payed for delivery and set up and he didn't know how and didn't want to set up the bed.... now I'm stuck with a bed that I can't put together. Did i mention. I'm 7 months pregnant???? Ha great service:(

I received the laflorn chairside table the numbers on the box are T127-553. The shelf and brackets to hold the shelf in place did not get sent with the table. This was an online purchase.
I sent an email and have not received a response.
When you spend over $200.00 for a table you expect everything to be there.
This is the first time I have purchased anything from Ashley Furniture and if I don't receive the shelf and brackets you can bet I will never purchase another thing from Ashley Furniture.
I work in retail and come in contact with a lot of people on a daily basis. I can spread the word about this if it is not taken care of.
Debbie Stewart
604 Creekside Lane
Allen, Texas 75002
214-850-4817

We ordered our furniture on 3/2/18 with an expected delivery date of 4/4/2018. The 4/4 delivery date never happened and I received a text from Ashley stating " production delays and that one item was still back ordered". The delivery was rescheduled for 4/11. On 4/10 I received three different phone calls from Ashley giving me three different delivery windows. I called the local store complaining about this. This store was in Arcadia, Wisconsin the headquarters. On 4/11 my delivery showed up. One of the items had been damaged inside the truck and the driver didn't bother to offload it and after seeing the picture he took I understood why. Shortly, after the left I went to rock in one of the chairs and it had a loud thumping noise. My wife then called the consumer customer care line the same day about the chair. I could hear most of the conversation and I will tell you that the employee on the phone was in the wrong position has he didn't seem to care about our problem but never the less he said someone would be out on Monday 4/16. He went on to say we had refused delivery on one piece of furniture and we told him this item had been damaged in the truck. I would have expected a phone call from Ashley by now telling me when the replacement piece would be delivered. as of this writing I have no ideal of what is going on? This was my first and probably last buying furniture from Ashley. Customer care after the sale seems to non-existent. I will await your response before considering posting my experience on all social media sites and letting friends and relatives know of my experience.

Date: 3/28/2018
ASHLEY FURNITURE,
1 ASHLEY WAY
ARCADIA, WI 54612
Re: FAULTY FURNITURE AND NOT DELIVERED
I ordered some furniture from Ashley Furniture thru “American Liquidators Inc.” New Jersey, month of November 2017, so for not settled my furniture problems.
Order was:
6. T 705-2 546003353517 SOFA TABLE NOT GRANITE
7. T 705-1 546003356869 COCK TAIL TABLE NOT GRANITE
8. T705-4 546003353111 END TABLE NOT GRANITE
9. TABLE NOT DELIVERED Number not know COCK TAIL TABLE BROKEN

1. When I ordered table tops they (Ashley customer service) said “real granite stone”. After confirm I ordered complete set. When I received it is not real granite stone, it is plastic. This is big cheat, and some furniture is also with scratches they delivered. I want only “real granite stone” table tops only. Please replace them immediately.
2. When they delivered, one corner table was broken. So for they not replaced. I am contacting with American Liquidators Inc., but Ashley’s salesperson not showing up inspecting the broken corner table. I paid already this piece, so please deliver to above address immediately.
Please take immediate action and solve the problems.
Thanking you,

Sambasiva Kalimireddi

My furniture has not been delivered as promised! Purchased item through financing at the store on February 23, 2018, and no phone call or furniture! Called the store on March 17, 2018 and was told that there maybe was some miscommunication! Furious is an understatement of how I feel! This is not professional by any means! Then was informed that I have to still wait longer! Unacceptable!

I purchased a bunch of stuff at May 14th, including a sofa, a table set and a rug, from Ashley Furniture Homestore ( 4500 San Felipe St, Houston, TX). It's been nearly half a year I still haven't got my rug! All things I bought had different delivery method and date. I should have been warned and stopped my business with them when their sales people even couldn't settle right deliver method for the sofa.

I called to try to figure out where my rug is for the first time around 7/4, and was told that the order was shipped on 6/20 and would take four to five weeks to arrive. The customer services person verified the delivery method and address: directly ship to my apartment. Then I called again at the beginning of Aug as it was not delivered. They repeatedly told me the ship date and said they did not have any tracking information. That was unbelievable to me, how could they not have tracking info? That time the customer services assured me the rug would be deliver to my apartment soon. I was told to wait.

After long long wait I called another five or six times. No one knew where the order was and they insisted that it was delivered. They started lie to me saying it was delivered but they didn't have tracking info. Once the customer service directly hung up on me without letting me finish my sentence. I verified delivery method and address with them each time and everything was correct. The last call was made on 9/15. Finally, they figured out the rug was delivered to the store instead of my address.

I called them so many times they kept telling me it would ship to my address but then they said they made mistakes so many times, it was already at their store! I asked for re-shipping to my address and was refused with the reason "do not have the responsibility to ship third-vendor products". Their services are just so rude. I file a complaint and they just deceived again telling me they already delivered it to me and if I didn't get it, it was the Express Company's responsibility. They want me file a claim with the Express Company. I cannot believe they played cheap trick to get off from their responsibility.

We purchased Ashley furniture at you Pekin store in Illinois. And we paid cash. We went to cancel part of the order and was told we would have to wait seven to ten day to receive a check for the canceled furniture. That's not right. It didn't take us seven to ten days to pull the cash out of our pocket to give then. I will for warn everyone how they do business. And further more we were told we would have the furniture around the 25th of July and still are waiting to hear from the store and here it is the 16th of August. Maybe someone needs to see what's going on at that store. I for one am turning to Facebook to spread the word about that store.

We went to Ashley Furniture (Kennewick, WA) store on the evening of 3/12/16. A gal by the name of Linda helped us begin our search for living room furniture. She was carrying tables, lamps etc over to the furniture we were deciding on in an effort to satisfy us. We told her we were going to look at a few more places and kind of sleep on it.

The next day, after we had been to a few other furniture stores, we came back to Ashley. A guy named Cruz began to help us we let him know that we had been there the night before and unfortunately, couldn't remember the gal's name that helped us because we left her card at home and we had been to other places and simply lost track of her name. We proceeded to describe her to Cruz, but he didn't seem to be interested in getting her or figuring out who it was. Furthermore, he rubbed us the wrong way...we weren't real pleased to be working with him.

We looked around to see if we could see her, but unfortunately we didn't. Assuming perhaps she wasn't working today, we allowed Cruz to continue helping us. We also assumed, he would do the FAIR and right thing and at the least share the sale. As our decision making was coming to a choice of what exactly we would be purchasing, (after she helped us to come to the decision of WHAT furniture and end tables to choose from the night before) we began our purchase process. As Cruz was handling the finance paperwork, we were looking at lamps when we actually came face to face with Linda! We told her that we were working with Cruz but only because we didn't see her but that we wanted her to have credit for the sale since it was definitely her tireless help and patience (for 2 hours) helping us choose the furniture we were purchasing.

About half an hour later, we saw her again and I asked her if she was able to talk to Cruz and if she was getting credited for part of the sale. She answered, and might I add 'No' with a smile on her face then turned to help some other customers. After our initial shock, it turned into all out disappointment and frankly irritation.

So we made the decision, after discussing it between ourselves, to find the manager and let her know the importance of making sure she was somehow credited for this sale. As we spoke to the female manager, (whomever was managing this store on 3/13/16 between the hours of 2:00 pm and 5:00 pm) she looked us straight in the eye and expressed her concern for an employee who would take credit for another salesman's customer.

She said she understood our concern and would address it. So we went back and sat down and awaited the paperwork to be done thinking Linda would be getting credited for the sale. After all the paperwork was finished and they approved us, we then had another 45 min wait (unsure why, probably just inputting our info as to what we bought) so we were waiting on the couch near the front desk. As we were talking, Linda happened to come past us, I said, "Hey Linda" she looked up and acted as though she didn't want to talk to us but I insisted. I asked her about why they charge a delivery fee and she explained that they contract with another company and that is why the fee. I then asked her if her manager had talked to her....she looked very confused as to why I knew her manager talked to her.

We discussed whether we should talk again to the manager but felt that this woman may lose her job under management such as this, so we left it alone. We also discussed whether to cancel the sale and just go elsewhere (this is still under consideration) but unfortunately we had been there for a few hours, had other things to do and wanted to be on our way. We are hoping by contacting you, somebody can talk to the correct chain of command and make this right!

At this point, the manager at Ashley furniture should be fired. We did the right thing for Linda, our salesman, by making sure the manager was aware that she was our initial sales lady, but that manager did the wrong thing. We feel that if that woman manager (bigger blond lady) could be that bad, then she could very well be screwing customers in furniture deals, in turn, making Ashley Home Store look deceiving, dishonest and unethical. It is our opinion her behavior was reprehensible and unacceptable as a manager. Our experience tonight left a very undesirable taste in our mouths. We are hoping by contacting customer service, this manager will be reprimanded in some way and that Linda will get the credit for this sale.

I have purchased several chairs and sofas from Ashley furniture over the years. The only corporate complaint I have about Ashley so far is really their sales process. It's exhausting to go into a store and have a sales person give you their phone number, email address, and try to hard sell you on something. I really just want to shop at my own pace without the added pressure.

Ashely Furniture has a good collection of furniture and I must say they understand the exact needs of a home. Keeping in mind about my requirement for a good dining table set and something that suits my home, AF was able to show me a variety of collection. I had made my purchase after going through their collection and received many complements for such classy furniture. Thanks to AF for this. The executives who work at AF also are quite friendly and patient enough to guide us giving options to choose from their collection.

Have feedback for Ashley Furniture?