Ethan Allen Customer Service

Contact Ethan Allen Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-888-324-3571

Ethan Allen Global, Inc., www.ethanallen.com is an American furniture chain with over 275 stores worldwide. It is publicly traded on NYSE:ETH and has six manufacturing facilities as well as two of its own sawmills. Revenues in 2010 were reported as US590million and employees at 4800.

To contact guest relations call 1-888-324-3571. To write a letter to CEO, Mr. M.Farooq Kathwari, address an envelop with Ethan Allen, Inc, 21 Lake Avenue Extension, Danbury, CT 06811. The corporate office phone number is 203-743-8000. Find contact help here.

Finely crafted high end furniture, home and business decorating solutions as well as leading the bedding, rugs, drapery, and outdoor furniture market are showcase brands with online sales beginning in 2008. Cherry, maple, alder wood and other specialty woods are used to make the Early American 1939 styled pieces. Social presence and support is found on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter.

Ethan Allen Contact Information

• Ethan Allen headquarters address

• 21 Lake Avenue Extension, Danbury, CT 06811

1-888-324-3571

7am-6pm EST, Weekdays

Browse reviews of other Furniture Stores

Top Ethan Allen Complaints

2 defects in sofa when delivered on July 28, 2017. Both documented by photo. One fixed & sofa returned to home on Sept 29. 2 nd defect still obvious & documented. Promise by customer service to get back to us by Oct 2. Calls back to service rep on Oct 2 & 3 & still no response. 2nd defect should be easy to fix but no calls back is very troublesome.

I purchased a Turner swivel chair with a beautiful fabric. Six weeks after delivery I noticed a wrinkle in the back. I immediately contacted my designer who told me not to worry that the chair was under warranty. Someone was sent out to look at the chair and took pictures, which I assume were sent to Consumer Affairs. I received a letter telling me there wasn't a problem, this was simply a "comfort wrinkle." After receipt of the letter I spoke to my designer several more times and each time was told there could be a resolution. This "comfort wrinkle" has become larger and more unsightly; unfortunately, the store manager (Andrew) told me there was nothing that could be one. I don't want a refund or discount--I simply want the chair repaired, which is apparently my problem. I have been a loyal customer for 41 years and have purchased several rooms of furniture. We are building a new home, and I will not purchase one more piece from my formerly favorite furniture store.

I flip houses to help make extra income, and Ethan Allen is the place I go to get "stage furniture" for house showings. Their reasonable prices, great customer service, and timely deliveries make the entire experience more pleasant. Love them so much, that I buy my own furniture there too. Bought 2 sofas, a table, chairs, coffee table, and 2 loungers within a 6 month time period and have enjoyed the experience and furniture since. Highly recommended company.

A broad range of styles, thousands of varieties of dining, furniture, walls & windows , wall arts are always suggestable to buy only from Ethan Allen. When I entered the Ethan Allen outlet, I was glad to see well equipped furniture stuff for every room of my house. Amazing finishing, stylish designs, bright colors, quality material, fair rates, attractable offers, discounts and many more are well lined up for customer delight. A complete house decorative shop which elites your prestige and status is only Ethan Allen and i suggest you all to grab this wonderful chance.

Have feedback for Ethan Allen?