Raymour & Flanigan Customer Service

Contact Raymour & Flanigan Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-866-383-4484

Raymour & Flanigan is a privately owned American based furniture/mattress retail chain with 134 stores across New York state and Northeast US. In 2011, with only 95 stores, sales were over 1 billion USD. There are over 4,000 employees.

To reach Customer Care call 1-866-383-4484 or find helpful Support here. To write a letter to CEO Neil Goldberg address an envelop with Raymour & Flanigan Corporate Office, 7248 Morgan Road, Liverpool, NY 13090. Corporate office phone number is 315-453-2500.

Name brand furniture lines are carried such as Ethan Allen, Lane, La-Z-Boy, Brohill and Cindy Crawford Home. Gift registry and Platinum Protection are available. Social support is found on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Pinterest.

Raymour & Flanigan Contact Information

• Raymour & Flanigan headquarters address

• 7248 Morgan Road, Liverpool, NY 13090

1-866-383-4484

7am-6pm EST, Weekdays

Browse reviews of other Furniture Stores

Top Raymour & Flanigan Complaints

i purchased a leather sectional with automatic recliners 4 years ago and it looks like it is 15 years old. i also purchased the plat protection plan which i was informed does not cover my issues, i was told to use just a light soap and water to clean it and it has faded horribly and where it reclines is ripped terribly! i have been buying furniture from you for years and have never been this dis satisfied i called on 5/6/19 talked to emily and she very happily told me none of my issues were covered, but i could how ever pay 75.00 service fee for them to look at it iam appalled right now i paid a lot of $$ for this sectional and it looks worse then the one in my basement! I will however give you the benefit of the doubt to fix this, before i file bbb, ftc, aty genera, rip off reportl and take to social media with pictures my number is 716-912-5713. sarah ruffino

I purchase two single mattress and box springs before Christmas and when speaking with the salesman I said I had the same bed in a extra long twin that had a big dip in it. He said to call to get the bed inspected. (The bed is still under warranty). We called and the inspector came out and said it has to be a 1 1/2 inch dip and it's 1 1/4 inch dip. The salesman said to call again in two months. Which we did. The inspector was supposed to come out on a Thursday morning which I took the day off of work. The time was from 8 a.m. - 10 a.m. at 10:15 a.m. customer service called and said the inspector called in sick. I asked why they didn't call me at 8 and then I could have gone to work. No response. I also said that I wanted to return the two beds that I just purchased since I didn't want the same thing to happen. She said I wasn't allowed to return the beds! My salesman said I had 30 days, it was too weeks. So we make another appointment and I Friday I called to find out when they are coming. The customer service rep calls the inspector and said since I am an "add on" that he doesn't know what time he will get here. Add on? They cancelled my last appointment. About 15 minutes later customer service calls and said the inspector called in sick. Really? Supposedly they are coming this Saturday to inspect it. I can tell you now I will NEVER buy anything from Raymour and Flanigan again. We were looking at King size beds, nope I will go to Mattress Firm before I deal with you again!

Our saleswomen was great, didn’t have any issues with the store itself the issue came from the delivery/distribution warehouse. We had bought a couch everything was fine (delivery, quality etc) two weeks later went back and purchased a dining room set, they had set up a delivery date everything was good to go, the day of (after getting rid of our old table) they call and say they don’t have the base of our table but will still deliver what they have, didn’t seem to care, didn’t offer anything for this major inconvenience. The day of delivery they call at 730am to give us a time frame which should have been done the day before, anyway they come while I’m at work my husband was home and they ask him if they are supposed to put the table together. Pretty sure that’s part of the job!! So you can tell one worker was agitated he had to actually put a table together!!! Then after completion they leave without even putting the glass piece on, my husband did it!! Horrible service!!

You made a blatant mistake. The store manager didn’t apologize I took a day off from work for delivery the delivery was and hold you didn’t explain the process and even though I paid I got screwed. I am sending a letter to the Better Business Bureau to the tourney general of New York and doing everything I can to make sure that you don’t screw other people

My complaint is that I feel discriminated , the Poughkeepsie store didn't trait me like anybody else . before buying they were so nice after the purchase , the friends & family deal came up . I did get it at the Middletown store with 6 months financing . I went back to Poughkeepsie ,NY ,
I was shocked they didn't want to honor 30 days matching price , I fell it's personal . first they say you need to the TD bank , the bank say somebody it has to be approved by the store . I called the store again the store manager say No . sales is final .

My experience with delivery is different story . new twin bed making noise at night ,when I checked woods no screwed ,with my pijamas I went down to my garage looking for screws & screws driver . that's why on my next order I ask to be picked up again it's cames cracked from
from manufacture , make pictures ,download pictures ,send pictures then wait someboby to call you , ????????????????????????
then I'm suppose to look for truck pick up & pay again for it simple .somebody didn't his job like it suppose to be .

I didn't get it .. In one store they are saying price can be matched & In another store cannot be done .My conclusion after spending around $9000
I will never use Raymour & Flanigan ever again & I will never recommend this company to any one of my clients .

Mr CEO something must be done ..
thanks

First the delivering of people furniture unwrapped is is unacceptable. Inside a dirty truck where ur drivers then place people new furniture onto the street ground. Cushions and all, then drag the stuff across the lawn hitting the merchandise on anything and everything in their path. The delivery men i got are the most rude and disrespectful people i have ever encountered. Then when i refused the delivery and spoke with customer service i was further harassed by the guy delivering my stuff to where i had to kick him out my home. I requested my furniture be delivered wrapped in protective covering and not to send those same guys who disrespected me back to my house the results were: . again unwrapped furniture with no guarantee of their alleged inspections or where my furniture came from (someone else home or showcase floor model who knows) and they sent the same delivery guys I specifically requested not to come back to my home. Completely disregarding my complaint after claiming to have took notes foe my account when i called following the first incident. For a company that prides themselves on customer service I will never do business or buy another piece from them again being their motto is complete BS and I do not have to deal with being harassed in my own home by their delivery people or having things that I purchased handled in the way it was. I will never do business with this company again or refer anyone to do so

I have been trying to get this sofa exchanged since last year to no avail. Customer service does not return my calls. This furniture has been the worst buy i have ever done.

The worst experience of my life, I spent almost 10 thousand dollars in the store and they sold me a platinum insurance that I can not use because of the following:
My purchase was divided into 2 parts in the second buy a sofa that at 7 months broke 2 legs which were plastic thing that I do not notice in the purchase call in January to repair it a few days was the technician and order the pieces and told me that it was going to take 1 to 2 weeks to the third week to call to see what was happening and they told me that I had to wait a little longer, i spent 3 more weeks and i called and they told me the same I was for almost 4 months where I asked to speak with someone because that was not normal . after 1 hour online they realized that the pieces were ready but I did not want that Sofa anymore, they gave me the option to go and choose another furniture, I went to the store I speak with the supervisor” ELVIS” a person with a bad customer service , i chose the furniture and I had to pay a difference He made me wait a long time and told me to leave he was going to finish it and he called me if anything, he never called me and when I call him the next day they tell me it was his day off and nobody knew anything about the matter , I called him after 2 days and they tell me that he is in a meeting until finally he answers me and he tells me that there is a problem and that they are going to call me from the customer service that he did not know what it was, I call and they give me the news that the seller had not added the insurance to the second order is incredible the worst service they provide I am very upset with all this, now I call the seller MIGUEL ROSA and tells me that he did it and was not a mistake of him. what can I do now . this is a nightmare

I purchase a coffee table in November or December of 2017 and the table fell apart. Alot of the screws came out and part of the imitation wood broke off. Material is cheap and inferior, poorly manufactured. I would like to be reimbuse.

I purchased a sectional sofa at your store and I paid additional monies for warranty. One side of the sectional is falling apart. I called and a rude representative came to my home and stated that its in standard condition and rudely informed me that he was not there to fix anything and handed me his cell to speak to another inexperienced female individual who stated same. I am so upset I called the store where I purchased to speak to a Manager and was told that neither the Manager or Assistant Manager is available. I would greatly appreciate for a representative to contact me to fix this issue as I should not have a broken/damaged sectional in my home!

Made 6 payments on last payment the lady asks to look at my atm card then ask for identification nobody asked for it no time before that how they treated black peoples I live 4 min from the store store at 985 bethlemem pike Montgomeryville pa.8936 live in single home I furnish 3 room in my it house from them it all way something that it not getting no more money from me this happens on 4/6/ 2019

We had a bunk bed collapse in our kid, couch cushions ripped and staples coming out of the back of the couch which stuck my kids finger.

Customer service has been awful. No one gets back to you, and they won’t replace the coach. Want to give us a $300.00 toward another purchase. Pretty sure we are done purchasing from Raymour & Flanagan. Sitting on their furniture is the most dangerous thing my kids do.

I purchased the Delano Sofa and Loveseat with console without being able to check it out because they did not have it in the showroom. The set was delivered March 18, 2019 and I realized the pieces was not only too large for the space but too large for our bodies. I asked if I could replace the set with something that would work for my husband and I. We both will be 79 this summer and less than a year ago we both had major surgery therefore we want our living room furniture to be as comfortable as possible. I was told by one of the managers at the store that he would let me return one peace of the set since it is a sectional but because of store polices I could not return everything and purchase another set.What I purchased cost about $3,000. My appeal is to the person that has the authority to make an exception and extend grace to allow an exchange. All of the Sales Associates, the Managers, the Customer Care personnel and the Delivery teams was very kind and friendly but they could not solve my problem, that is why I am appealing to the Corporate Office. I shop in Newark, De.

Please Reply,
Vernelle Ricks

I order bed. They delivered it and broke it. Last Friday. This Friday 3/22/19 they say now pieces is missing. Fuck this place now I have no where to sleep but other than floor. I would Never Recommend These Fuckers to Anyone. Be careful These people just want your Money. Than give you a bunch of excuses on why they can't deliver product Properly. Don't shop here. Scam

On March 12; 2019; called 718.513.7382, Brooklyn, NY , Cropsey Ave store,
spoke to Sherry, manager, to setup delivery of furniture, made appt. for
Today, 3/21/19, just called store, Sherry did not put papers in for delivery,
Made another appt. for Monday,3/25/19, spoke with Avilka, no problem setting up
New date. What goes on, no one wants to do their job, I didn’t realize what a hard
Job it was to set up a delivery, as a manager Sherry may need refresher course
any problems on Monday, I will be cancelling my
Order. So many furniture stores to choose from.

Anthony Billotto
718.837.2141

Received a call on 3/15 with delivery time for 3/16/19 12pm -3pm. Delivery arrived on 3/16/19 with only half of purchased sectional. After my husband called and complained the remaining pieces were delivered in a Honda Accord sticking out the trunk of the car. We could have brung the furniture home ourselves in our cars instead of paying your company a delivery fee! This is not acceptable! I phoned the Exton office and the manager was supposed to call me back and he never did! UNACCEPTABLE!

October 2015 I bought 2 recliners for 640.00 each plus 2platnuim warranties for150.00 each. After about one year one of the chairs needed painting because it was fading. After another six months it was wobbly. Another year went by and a crossbar was broken. That was replaced no charge. Still wobbly after six months crossbar broke again. They will now replace whole mechanism. The leather on armrest started to wear after 2 years now there is a rip. I as told when I bought these chairs they would in time look just like they did when I bought them. Not even a chance. I suggested you give me a new chair and was told that wear and tear was not covered wear and tear after 3 years;you must be joking. Assuming the mechanism is half the price of the chair you are willing to risk losing me ,my family,my friends,and anyone else I can tell as customers for 300 bucks. By the way the second chair is fine l just got a lemon. This seems like an odd way to do business. If I put a burn hole in it it would have been covered. Thank you, a longtime very disappointed customer

The customer service is atrocious and horrible. I am a paying customer and no one can accommodate my exchange because of the delivery team and the service. I was told that because my furniture is an exchange I will have to wait until all the deliveries on the truck is done for that day then the exchange. Which puts me to an 1 pm - 4 pm window. I work from 1 pm and they uncooperative refusal to have it switched to morning. Telling me there is nothing they can do or change.

The twin size mattress that was delivered to my house was completely different from the floor model. I am not able to sit on this mattress for more that 1 hour much less sleep on it. It has been sitting in my house for the past two days. I spent all day on the phone with these people. They have been pressuring me to keep their defective product for another month and then call the store manager again. Do they really think that people are that stupid to believe that if the store manager refuses to even consider a refund after only 72 hours, that he will do anything after 30 days?! Horrible misrepresentation of a product and even worse treatment from the store manager, who was dismissive and basically said, you bought, it's yours, don't bother us. Male store manager at the Henrietta location. The service manager blatantly lied to me: she pressured me to try it for two weeks then we can resolve the issue. Not even 2 minutes later she says, no we cannot accept the return after two weeks. The Henrietta store is a bunch of liars!!! But, she did slip up and say the truth when she said it's not going to be the same mattress as the floor model. Worst. Experience. Ever.

In 5/2017 i purchased a sectional that has electronic recliners luckily with a warranty. This past Saturday my power went out on my main floor of my home and we noticed a fuse blew.. An electrician was finally able to come yesterday 1/15/2019 and checked all my outlets and noticed we had an electric remote on the couch. After turning it over and checking out the wiring it started sparking. When it was delivered the wire underneath the chair was in a position that it rubbed against the chair every time it was being reclined and it rubbed away the wire coating. My daughter sits and does her homework in this chair and lot of papers are closeby this could have been a true disaster!! The electrician was costly ( 169.00) and he did say it was amazing we did not have a fire. I need immediate attention in this matter, its a very disturbing and not to say inconvenient situation............................

I am writing in regards to a recent purchase made at you Niagara Falls location. On December 9th 2018, I purchased a bedroom set, living set and kitchen set. I came to Raymour and Flannigan due to the fact that you offer 2 days or less delivery. I was told that my furniture would arrive on Tuesday December 11th 2018. Tuesday I received my bedroom set (minus the mirror), coffee table, end tables (no couch, no chair) and kitchen set. The coffee table had to be sent back due to it being damaged. At 8:20pm December 11th 2018 I received a call stating that the driver had to come back because they delivered me the wrong mattress. I called the Niagara Falls location to see when the rest of my order would be coming in; I was told that it would be there on Thursday December 13th. I received very poor customer service, very rude and not helpful at all. My grandson went to the store to speak to the manager; he was told that the manager was on vacation, he tried to talk to the sale rep. however again they were very rude. He was so upset that he just asked for a refund. I paid cash for my order and was told that it would take 7-10 business to be refunded, so I agreed to wait, however Thursday December 13th came and I was only delivered my couch (no chair), mirror, coffee table and two MORE end table. I told the driver that I ALREADY received the end tables, he called the store and the women on the phone told me that, if I am refusing the end tables that I had to send back all three items, I again explained that I ALREADY had the end tables, but she insisted that if I refused them that they had to take all three, I finally said forget it just leave them. I now have 4 end tables. But still no living chair, one of the kitchen chairs are wobbly, the couch has a rip and burn hole in it. I am so upset at this point. I will never come back to your store and really think I am entitled to a discount and explanation. I work in customer service and would never treat anyone the way I was treated. Very poor customer service!

12/02/18-waiting months for chair replacements. getting the run around, we have been more than patient. Promises to call back and dont.
account under 609-654-6286, CONTACT us at 609-519-1798 or 609-760-1731
Margie & Ralph Cochran

To whom it may concern,

This is Nazan Baysal. I have been Raymour’s customer for few years and this is the second time purchasing bunch of furniture from Raymour and Flanigan. However, I am unsatisfied with the service I have received from Raymour. I moved to another state and showed to sales person the living iroom dimensions and told her to choose sectional pieces carefully so they can fit perfectly to the living room at the new home. Unfortunately pieces did not fit and we requested to exchange it with different sofa however they rejected our request. We have been with Raymour as a client for a long time and always been loyal to payments on time. After this happened, I, my entire family and friends would not go back to Raymour and Flanigan. Since we did not get any courtesy and help, I will definitely not recommend and leave bad feedback for Raymour and Flanigan. What makes the business running is to make sure clients are satisfied before and after not until you sell them.

DOESN'T EVEN DESERVE 1 STAR
NOTHING SHORT OF A NIGHTMARE!!!
Get your act together Raymour and Flanigan!
Not one, not two, but three attempts, and you still couldn't manage to send me a bedroom set without damage?
First two delivers nothing was wrapped properly, third time it was wrapped properly and all the pieces were still damaged, so it must be those in your warehouse who are wrapping damaged furniture.
Your Gateway Store Manager Narnia states "Let's call it a day, because we can't get it right, and we can't come back again". How about getting it right the first time? AND, who is she to cancel my order? SHE HAD NO RIGHT TO DO THAT!!! I'm the one who should be canceling, NOT HER! Guess she knew she was incapable of delivering a bedroom set in perfect condition.
All of the delivery men witnessed the damage and there have been a total of 8 or 9 men between the three deliveries. I do not know how many of your customers are excepting damaged furniture, but I certainly won't.
Each and every piece had damage.... Three deliveries, 5 pieces delivered each time, total of 15 damaged pieces. On my third delivery today, the furniture was very dusty, and one piece had all red spots on the back of it and another piece had a piece of tape covering the damage. I'm left to believe Raymour and Flanigan sells a lot of defective furniture. How dare you deliver furniture in that condition! Where is your quality control? Whoever is inspecting your furniture needs to check their eyesight, or be fired! Whoever oversees your JFK warehouse should be fired!
Raymour and Flanigan should close their doors!
They wasted my time, and I lost time from work waiting for deliveries, only to receive defective furniture.
You should be ashamed of yourselves!
To the CEO of Raymour & Flanigan Neil Goldberg... How do you allow this?
I am infuriated that I am without a bedroom set, that I wasted so much time waiting on deliveries, and lost time from work for this outcome.
I wonder if the CEO Neil Goldberg is aware of what is going on with his stores, yet I wouldn't be surprised if he did and just doesn't care.
If I was the CEO, everyone who was responsible for the furniture sent to me on all three occasions, would be on the unemployment line.
I EXPECT NEW FURNITURE TO BE DELIVERED IN PERFECT CONDITION AND RAYMOUR AND FLANIGAN ARE NOT CAPABLE OF PROVIDING THAT.

I was sold a mattress that causes hip and shoulder pain. Unfortunately, I was told they cannot do anything about it.
The cost of the mattress was over $2000.00.
The mattress is a Stern's and Foster

My Wife and I shopped at your store for the 1st time a few months ago to make a furniture purchase.
We ordered a Chair and couch ottoman, we where told that the furniture was on order, I asked how much should we pay now.
we where told to pay in full... which seemed strange but I paid in full. I was told via email that they can not take my old couch the order will be at the store on 9-25-18 and the salesperson would contact me then to arrange for delivery..
on 9-25-18, my old couch and chair was picked up and donated to charity .... then
1) No call was made by salesperson to me on 9-25-18..
2) I emailed salesperson to inquire about the furniture on 9-26-18
3) late on 9-26-18 Salesperson emails me and claims that the order will not be in until 10-29-18 due to the hardship in North Carolina, OMG well we understand...also in email this salesperson Jacky tells me I would receive into my CC account a $90 credit for the inconvenience..
4) I told the salesperson that we would come back to order something new or if we don't find something we will wait until the end of October
Well here's what happen when we went back to the Raymour & Flanagan Store...in Oakhurst, NJ
We really didn't find another coach that we liked..... though we really wasn't shown much ... then the manager of the store got involved and told us that there was a possibility that the furniture may not arrive on 10-30-18.. we said ok no problem we feel terrible about North and So Carolina
The manager then looked up and said North Carolina ..no this product comes from China ..... Very sad that we where lied to .. so now I just wanted my money back ... since I paid my CC off last month and then charged a big purchase on that card last week .. I figured I would get a check back for the payment I made in full 6-7 weeks ago ... No that I was told is in possibly according to the 4 people at the counter and about 6 sales people ..they would send a notice to my CC company, then I would need to call them and tell them that they must send me a check inspite of the fact that I owe money to the credit card .... me and my wife just left the store without our money back ..without the furniture that we really liked
without anything that they promised included the $90 the sales rep promised... ( which we don't want since it's not our money we where going to denote to the people in need in Carolina...) I figured Mr Goldberg would want to know about this ..Thank You for reading this regards Rich Gaeta

1) No call was made by salesperson to me on 9-25-18..
2) I emailed salesperson to inquire about the furniture on 9-26-18

To Whom It May Concern:

7/5/2018
I am deeply upset by my most recent delivery experience after having spent nearly $5000.00 with your company. I purchased a Queen sized, Tempurpedic mattress and box support on 7/5/2018 from the 490 Fulton Street location of Raymour and Flanigan. Like most New Yorkers, I live in an apartment and do not drive. I therefore asked during the time of the purchase for the items to be delivered. I also stated that I would need the old items taken away.

At no point (during the time of trying different mattresses or at the point of sale) was it stated to me that removal of the old items was at the discretion of the delivery personnel.

7/72018
At approximately 2:00pm, the delivery team arrives at my apartment. The first delivery person enters the apartment with one half of the split support. I show him to the room where the bed will be assembled. His first question is “What are you going to do with the old mattress?” My response to him is that I requested removal of old bedding at the time of purchase. He immediately responds that he cannot take the old mattress because of stains. My response to him is that 1) that was never told me and 2) that the mattress was in a zip on, moisture resistant cover that could be removed and that it was the cover that was in fact stained and not the mattress.

Given his reluctance and initial decision not to take the mattress, I immediately called the store location and asked for the sales representative (Coreen Lewin) whom sold me the mattress. She immediately transferred me to a manager, who only gave his first name when asked, of Kevin. I proceeded to explain the situation to the store manager who responds that the removal option is at the discretion of the driver. I’m incensed. I have no way to remove these items and I explicitly stated it was a requirement of me purchasing the items from Raymour and Flanigan.

During my conversation with the manager, he asks if I can remove the mattress cover. As I am walking back to the room to do so, the cover has already been removed. I hand the phone to second delivery person, who talks to the manager briefly and hands the phone back to me. The store manager then states that they should be able to take the mattress.

At this point, I press the store manager about “should”, as I want to have this issue resolved before the delivery personnel leave. He assures me that they will take it. By this time, the new bed has been assembled and the old mattress and box support are just outside of my apartment. The delivery personnel now inform me that they cannot take the box support because it is “destroyed”. Essentially, the rectangle that is the box support with horizontal supports has one of the horizontal support detached on one side. The delivery personnel then ask if I want them to just leave it leaning against the building. To which I reply, No. Why would I want that? I again talk with the store manager about this who simply repeats the destroyed comment of the delivery person. The delivery person then says that they can wrap it in plastic and leave it at the street for trash pickup.

At this point, both delivery people are wrapping the old mattress in plastic and placing it in the box of the new mattress. All of this is done to the old mattress, plastic wrap and boxing, but there is an issue with it being on the truck with other new mattresses as stated by the store manager? Additionally, the delivery personnel wrap the supposed “destroyed” box support in plastic and lean it against the gate. It difficult to believe this was no more than an unwillingness to dispose of the used bedding and an attempt to find any reason, however, trivial to not have to do so.

In summary, the receipt for my purchase of nearly $5000.00 states “Remove old bedding”. Nowhere on any of the documentation I received does it indicate that removal is a discretionary item. Furthermore, I am greatly disappointed at having to deal with surly delivery personnel that were more concerned with not having to dispose of used bedding than providing top notch customer service. Additionally, upon calling the store of purchase for support, I dealt with a store manager who, rather than work to resolve the issue, made excuses. An all in all poor experience for a customer having spent as much as I did on a single purchase and an all-around poor execution of what should have been an easy lift to resolve.

I paid well more than what was due every month and on time. Payments were posted late although cashed before due date more than once and the final month in which I paid the full amount of what was due the payment was "mysteriously" lost. All interest charges then accrued and appeared on my account. This is a bad business practice.

Was given a credit by Raymour and Flanagan. Now they are not honoring it as they say Wells Fargo has it cause they no longer finance through them but Citi Bank. So therefore they are telling me I must retrieve a credit that they gave me. The credit was for a table that was returned on April 23 2016. The credit was for 1212.60. I was told it would be put towards the new table I purchased on April 16 2016. Now they are telling me I must get it myself.

April 16, 2016 I arrived at the store to pick out a new table as one recently purchased in 2011 could no longer be repaired. I had purchased a warranty on the table when I purchased it. I picked out a table that cost 1811.54. That night the salesperson gave me a credit for 1212.6. Now they are saying they no longer deal with Wells Fargo but Citi Bank so I have to go after my own money. I have called store several times and went up there also. Finally this is what they are now telling me.

They knew they no longer dealt with Wells Fargo when they sold me the table. Now trying to call Wells Fargo automated phone line you need an account number to even get any help which I do not have! I have a Raymour and Flanagan receipt showing the credit that the salesperson gave me that night. When I told Jessica this at the furniture store she just said she was sorry!

Have feedback for Raymour & Flanigan?