Allegiant Air Customer Service

Contact Allegiant Air Corporate

Toll free phone number: 702-505-8888

Allegiant Air is an American low cost airline owned by Allegiant Travel Company and is publicly traded on NASDQ:ALGT. In 2015 revenues were reported as US1.26 billion with over 2,800 employees. In 1997 it was founded in Fresno, California to offer discount fares, charter and group flights.

To contact Allegiant Air, call 702-505-8888 or you may contact CEO, Maurice J. Gallagher with a letter addressed to him at 1201 N. Town Center Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89144, USA.

Allegiant’s 81-strong fleet consists of Boeing and McDonnell Douglas MD83 and includes fifteen Airbus A319-100 and sixteen Airbus A320-200. Travel packages include car rental and entertainment. Social media contacts include LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+.

Allegiant Air Contact Information

702-505-8888

B+

Browse reviews of other Airlines

Top Allegiant Air Complaints

Been standing at ticket line for half hour No personnel around and was told they would be back in 30 minutes it’s now been 45. Minutes serious lack concern of our time and customer service

I booked a rountrip flight with a representative over the phone as I couldn't get through on your website. I explained to your lovely reprentative that me and my husband were handicapped 76 and 78 years of age. We had two small overhead bags and unaware of your proceeder she advised me to check our bags to make it easier for us and we would be helped by the airlines with a wheelchair to help us with luggage. On our flight from Orlando to chattanoga the airport was a zoo and no one around to help us with wheelchairs or anything else which made checking bags worse going and coming. As a matter of fact picking up luggage with no help at baggage claim someone walked off with our luggage. Standing in amazement no one was there to help. We proceeding to the exit exhausted from our experience and my husband still have to hike four blocks to get our car with no help a woman came running over to us with the exact luggage and happily no disaster occurred no thanks to your company. Checking luggage and wheelchair assistant was a disaster mentally and physically and to add insult on top of injury I was charged $80. I am complaining to you in hopes that this does not happen to anyone else Our experience was exhausting and so stressful to both of us. We came home so disappointed by your airline and the promises that were made and not kept and your treatment to senior citizens was awful. I expect your airline to make my trip whole and reimburse us for luggage charges that caused us more trouble that carrying on our small bags. It would be nice if you reimbursed us for this nightmare. Our flight nuumberOctober 4 to October 9th confirmation number7QZ4GM. I Am also informing visa if this is not taken care of. Name Antoinette and John Griffin telephone # 772 210 5553 Thank you.

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have booked a flight with your airline with booking Nr. 7H6MBF (Herbert Schwaegerl, BOD 08-02-69) from Memphis to Las Vegas on the 06-15-18 and back from Las Vegas to Memphis on the 07-01-18 at 07:35 am. The flight back to Memphis was canceled. I was not informed about this before and got first information about the cancelation in the morning of the 07-01. I checked all my emails but I got nothing.
The proposal at the check-in was to fly on the next Thursday!! back to Memphis. 4 days later! That was of course not working as I have a job I needed to go back to office on Monday and the more worse situation is that my family (my wife and two kids) had a connections flight to Germany on last Wednesday. They needed to get this. (We are Germans and I am working in the US as an Expat)
Beside of me 3 other groups or families had the same issue on this morning - by the way.

After a long conversation in the check in nobody was willing or could help us in this situation. 4 days later to provide a flight as an opportunity w/o any compensation I never had such an experience with another Airline I need to let you know. We were very much frustrated and my family was really down.

So finally we had no other choice then to book a flight with another airline to Memphis (which was possible!) on our costs.

The flight costs with American Airlines have been 2.171,20 USD (542.80 USD x 4) for me and my family.(See enclosed the receipt from American Airlines and the charge on my account) I get reimbursed by your company 50% of the flight costs (still not on my account) which is about 520 USD.

Due to the situation that I was not informed and the option to fly 4 days later which I could not accept (I would have lost 5.000 USD flight costs for my family fly back to Germany) I request as a compensation to get reimbursed for the difference to my addition flight costs which is (2.171,20 USD minus 520 USD [or the exact amount you pay back]) 1.651,20 USD.

If you need any further documentation please let me know.

Best Regards

Herbert Schwaegerl
1227 Westbrook Drive
38655 Oxford, Mississippi
Phone> 662-380-2790

I sent my children and niece to Florida on Vacation with their grandmother this past Saturday July the 15-16 flight 1607 was delayed twice originally set to leave at 8pm moved to 10:10 then delayed a little while longer while there at the airport. Check in was Horrible as I paid for carry on baggage for all 3 kids and was told while there my sons luggage was not a carry on cause it was to big, a manager came out and spoke to us and was very nice. My son then emptied some of his belongings in his cousins bag and then it was fine and then was considered a carry on. My son is 17, my daughter is 13, and my niece which is SEVERLY HANDICAP and in wheelchair is 12. Their destination was to be Punta Gorda when unbeknownst to me the flight took a detour I have NO IDEA WHY weather was not a problem per/my mother and sister... And the weather station. I AM EXTREMLY UPSET I WAS NEVER NOTIFIED THAT MY CHILDREN WERE BEING DETOURED TO ANOTHER COUNTY AND NEITHER ONE OF MY CHILDREN HAD A PHONE. THEY ARE ALL MINORS AND ONE VERY IMPAIRED. My mother noticed no arrival at the time they were supposed to land so she asked a rep where she was then made aware of the change :(. The rep told her basically they would just have to fine a way home which is in Naples They were NEVER OFFERED a way to get home just told you can get an Uber... $200. more. I was hoping this would be an easy transition for the kids and it turned out to be a complete Nightmare, keep in mind my children are due to fly back on Allegiant as well. I am mostly upset that I as the Parent was NEVER notified by the airlines of the change in arrival destination. My sister called the very next morning VERY UPSET and spoke to some customer service manager where she was told there was nothing they could do and showed absolutely NO EMPATHY AT ALL, I TRIED TO CALL MYSELF BUT WAS PUT ON HOLD FOR OVER AN HOUR I ACTUALLY TIMED THE CALL... I would like some sort of compensation and an APOLOGY THIS WAS TOTALY REDICULOUS. I am also coping this letter to your CEO Maurice J. Gallagher. Thank goodness the kids finally made it to my mother and sister, but did not make it home till 8am :(
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from someone,

Ibis Nieves (239) 200-7549

A voucher was given to me by Allegiant as a refund for the difference in price for a reservation made in Oct.2017 Living in Colorado Springs I recently found out Allegiant is no longer flying out of the city effective 4/29/2018. I was told by customer service the only way I could use my voucher at this time is to fly out from a city that may be still using the airline. Allegiant has always been our go to airline for Las Vegas- I would have to drive 6 hours to Grand Junction to fly from and use the voucher for this destination. I have been also told I could use my voucher apparently to fly out of Denver to cities I have no interest in. I have asked for a refund by speaking and writing to customer service- I have been told this was not an option twice. I feel this is poor customer service as it was the company that provided me with a voucher and then opted out of Colorado Springs before I could redeem it. Again I am asking how I may obtain my refund for about $400.00 or could I receive a voucher at least for hotel stay in Las Vegas or tickets to shows.

I sat on hold for 2 hours for customer service trying to get a last name changed that was incorrect and when I finally got someone on the phone they said they could not hear me and hung up

I called Allegiant Airlines on -2/22/18. All I wanted to know was how many bags a retired veterian. could take on a trip. I was on hold for 53 minutes to get someone on the phone..Was very dissipointed in your service...Thank You..

Booked flight from FAT to Vegas with my parents for my wedding at 8:43 PM. Got here early to ensure security clearance. Was notified AFTER we entered the terminal that plane delayed until 11:30. We waited here 4 hours. Boarding pass info changed THREE times. No curtosy drinks or comps while we all waited. Staff was nice but clearly just as stuck as we were. I get things happen, but this is horrible. I think we deserve compensation Due to the extreme stress. My parents are older & are exhausted. Please show you care about your customers.

Allegiant just started offering travel from Ogden Airport and flight path is too low over our neighborhood. Please adjust to fly over highway or at higher altitude. Just asking before it gets out of control.

I usually do not take the time to tell of a disturbing travel experience but I felt I had to let you know about the state of affairs and the most recent experience that I had on your airline. This past Friday April 29th I was returning to Pittsburgh via Palm Beach International on flight 1212 with my fiancé and her daughter. To make a long story short the Counter rep left the bag check in early (9:42am and the flight was at 10:47am) I arrived at 9:45am I was not able to check my bag in (along with another passenger who also missed the flight) we paged the counter person 4 times to return to the gate. My fiancée and her daughter had to go to the departure gate to ask the rep to go back to check my bag in.

This request was refused and were told (very rudely) told them they had two choices. To board the flight or get left behind in Florida with me. I tried to get my bag through TSA so that I could attempt to check my bag at the gate but was turned around. They made the flight home because a decision had to be made. Upon landing it was then discovered that I had the house keys and they were unable to get into the house. I had to fly home on American Airlines out of Fort Lauderdale. I called the airline reservation number and was told I had to book another flight and that I had forfeited my fare because I did not check in ( I was at the airport with my party who were allowed to board). I do understand that there is a two hour window to check in but there was an accident on the Florida turnpike even with that I was able to arrive a little over a hour before the flight.

I am upset about the whole affair for several reason. The fact that there is only one person to handle the bag and departure gate, the rudeness and lack of compassion for customers, forfeiture of my flight funds because “I did not check in” and that I had to get another airline, pay another baggage fee and overdraft my banking account. Makes me never want to fly on your airline nor recommend it to any one of my friends on my social media sites. I have flown with your airline in the past and hope that this is an isolated incident with this particular location.

Have feedback for Allegiant Air?