1800flowers.com Customer Service

Contact 1800flowers.com Corporate

Welcome to the 1800flowers.com complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against 1800flowers.com online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the 1800flowers.com corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

1800flowers.com Contact Information

• 1800flowers.com headquarters address

Browse reviews of other Online Shopping

Top 1800flowers.com Complaints

Ordered furneral flowers for delivery at residence. The family received on same day but no sempathy card with flowers. This is a descrace that the grieving family called the florist and could not get an answer on who sent the flowers. I told your employee what to put on the card but no card.

Your company assured me deliver today. No notifications that the delivery will NOT take place until Monday?! I called your customer service to ask why and expected to get assistance or customer service experts who knew what they are doing. Your rep telling me that there is nothing that they can do and saying I am sorry over and over again to every question asked; does NOT help the customer!!! I have NEVER has issues using our service over the years until NOW!! I can assure you that I will NEVER use you again. I will also make it my mission to tell anyone else and give you horrible reviews for your lack of following through on a very important order for my family. Thank you so much for telling me you don't care about customers by how you treat us and how you fail to deliver on your promises and so called guarantees. This item was for a very special event and person and your lack of service ruined what was going to be a great surprise for their weekend. Epic failure on your abilities to conduct your business!! Shame on you!!!

Good afternoon. I originally made a complaint on an order for my friend who was in the hospital, and I rec'd a $20 savings pass in response to that. I decided I would like to try 1800flowers again by sending tulips to my Mom which looked so beautiful in your recent email to me. The serial# is 6035710434820752527, pin#9797, order#183438631. I also have a promotion code SPRINGFS for free shipping, no service fee, but when I tried to order the flowers just now, I was told it expired on 3/10/19, so I did not place the order. The reference # is 185656215.
I would like to become a satisfied customer of 1800Flowers again, and if you would honor that promo code, I would like to place this order. Thank you, Vivian Feinstein
vivianleef@aol.com

I made an order for my wife valentine days.i gave at least 3 days for the oder.assuming they say in there web next day del guaranteed I'm like that enough time for the 14th.not only was the order a day late it was a complete mess.i was on the phone with the csrfor over an hr.trying to get a refund for late delivery I was told I had to except the order for I could even get a discount.an had to call back at time of delivery acceptance in order to get that.very very disappointed an do not at all recommend but if you choose to do so.order at your own risk of course but do not suggest or recommend at all.

I ODERED A GIFT FOR MY COUSIN LISA MASTRO AT 8 - 5 FOXWOOD IN PLEASANTVILLE, NY. FOR VALENTINES DAY. IT TOOK QUITE A WHILE
TO PLACE THE ORDER. I MADE SURE I GAVE MY NAME TO THE CLERK.
WELL, THAT NEVER HAPPENED! I HAVE NO IDEA WHY MY NAME DID
NOT APPEAR ON THE CARD! SO FINALLY MY COUSIN CALLED AND ASKED
ME IF THE GIFT WAS FROM ME.
ORDER#184-333-009
ELSA FERRARI CENTRAL44@MSN.COM 914 428 8059 OR CELL 914 588 2165

Ordered flowers for a Valentines day delivery, to a business. this guarantees delivery before 5:00 pm. They did not delivery. I called customer service, they apologized profusely and promised to have my flowers delivered by 3:00 pm the following day....a day late. they promised to give me some sort of 20$ gift card, cut my pricing in half and deliver on time. They did not deliver at all.
Called to cancel my order. they said nothing....just an ok. I'm not even sure they cancelled the order. Terrible service.
My order was placed in the Manassas area of Virginia.
I've never done an online complaint....this was warranted.
don't use this service.

placed order for two dozen roses on 02/05/2019 left specific delivery instructions to hand deliver to someone in the house as someone is always home also do not just drop them on the front porch at 6:00 pm on 02/14/2019 called for order/delivery confirmation as flowers had not been delivered yet. spent over an hour on phone service rep spoke with a heavy filipino accent did not understand simple english phrases had to ask hoe to spell porch etc etc call was dropped as i requested to speak with supervisor had to call back was put on hold several times finally had to tell rep DO NOT PUT ME ON HOLD AGAIN..was already embarrassed by non delivery told rep at 8:00 ihad to go as i was not going to dissapoint my wife twice on valentines day and miss our dinner reservation called back around 10:00 that night with same results sales rep had a hard time understanding english spent 3 hours on the phone that night tried to be patient very very frustrating finally spoke to some one who spoke/understood okay offered refund of shipping 15.00 and 20.00 coupon and redelivery by the ninteenth considering amount of my time wasted frustration embarassment etc.this was

Flower delivery -fed ex

The east coast has had very cold -frigid weather, and on Valentine's Day, February 14, fed ex delivered to the ground, driveway snow and ice covered, in front of garage door.

The flowers were found only when the home aide lifted the automatic garage door and found them on the ground.

Damage could have occurred had the car been backed out if the garage
The sides day happened yo be competed at 1:30 pm, had she stayed longer into the evening, the glowers round not have been "found"

There is a front porch and working doorbell.
Pit would be helpful if the delivery company had instructions on how yo delivery a fresh flower arrangement in cold weather and to ring the doorbell

Or if your order system was upgraded to name a toboth call to the recipient to onform if a scheduled delivery

In today's technology, Togo cells whether for doctor appointments, etc are the "norm"

There us no reason to have a de,I very made in a driveway, placed on the ground, on the snow and ice, in front of a garage door when the house is equipped with a covered porch, table girl packages and a working doorbell.

Thank you.

where do I start!! the order was wrong from there start customer service was from the Philippines. got address wrong was going to the Philippines lol and there got the address wrong. called 4 times with order mess up and balloon I got was not put in order was forgotten and then told they can't send balloon Philippine's called for times from the same error on spelling then went to check on order of day it was suppose to be delivered someone canceled the order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not know who but now had to start all over again this was for delivery today so now delivery is for feb 18th!!!!! and I spoke with manager and she assured me all was fixed and it was cancelled I will be calling the bbb on this file a complaint with them

RIPOFF COMPANY. LATE WITH MY ORDERS THREE DAYS LATE ORDER NOT FOUND ORDERS ALREADY PAID FOR GAVE ME A REASON THATBTHIER PRINTER WAS NOT WORKING WHICH IS UNACCEPTABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS OUT OF THE COUNTRY. WE NEED TO GET THIS COMPANY INVESTIGATED FOR FRAUD PRACTICES ALSO CALL CENTER NEEDS TO BE IN THE USA! 1800 FLOWERSCOM ALSO HAD DIFFERENT DATES FOR DELIVERY AND SCREDWED UP MY TEO ORDERS FOR TEO DIFFERNT PEOPLE. NEVER WILL USE THEM AND EVERYONE THAT HAS USED THIS SERVICE SHOULD GET TOGETHER AND SHUT THIS RIDICULOUS IDIOTS DOWN.

Custimer Service is beyond deplorable!!! At least 3 orders never delivered, wrong flowers sent, overcharged at least three times and rude service people who promise to return calls and don't or they just disconnect! Disgraceful...and had I not followed up would never have known no floweres were delivered! Worst service ever experienced!

Flower not received for my wife 15th anniversary on the 27th of June. Anniversary Flower where to be a surprise. My wife receive to call with excuses why flower was not going to be delivered and was ask if she mind if they be delivered the next day. Wife told the delivery person she was not aware of Flowers being sent because it was to be a surprise. Where we end up being on Phone for several hours in attempt to get my Credit Card credit back, in doing so that try to credit card back for a lesser amount then what was charge to my Card! And then said it would take up to 5-7 business day before it would show on my Credit Card! You Need To Credit my Card Back What Was taken $128.40 not $125.00 ASAP not 5 - 7 Business Day!

Way To Mess Up A 15 Year Anniversary Celebration.

Disappointed
MR. Porter

I'm seeking a refund on the flowers that where delivered to me yesterday. The flowers are dead
I have attempted to call the 1800flowers number but they do not seem to understand, they just keep putting me on hold.
this is the second time today I'm calling about the flowers
If someone could call me 978-667-2584 or cell phone 978-987-0897

I contacted them to try and change the delivery address due to my wife getting sick and unable to be at work. So I wanted the flowers shipped to our home address she said it was to late to make and changes and would not give me any information to contact the vendor to speak with them about leaving them with one of her co-workers.

Hello!

I made an order (#10244034) on September 28th and It wasn't possible to deliver it. I am trying to get an refund on my credit card since the order wasn't delivered and I gave all the necessary information to the company. I exchanged at least 10 e-mails with this company and they insist it wasn't possible to locate my order, even after sending them their on e-mail with order and details confirmation. Can a company do this? Keeping the money with no service exchange? I do not recommend ordering anything from this website.

I have a threshold set for my business debit card. This morning there was an email that my card was used at 1800-flowers.com. I did not use it. I called my bank and closed the debit card and opened a fraud case. I then called 1-800 flowers to do some digging. First, the people I spoke with were helpful, but English is obviously NOT their first language. I requested their fraud department. I was transferred to billing. The billing department listened to my explanation briefly and gave me a phone number and name of someone that could help me. I called the woman and got through, however, she does not work for them. She, as it turned out is a customer... After speaking on the phone with her for about 15 minutes, we determined that she had ordered flowers from Tela-flora last week. She did not get an email verification and called them back yesterday. She is now getting information from her bank checking if somehow our accts got linked/attached in some way. I am awaiting a call back from her. I have several questions that are making me crazy. HOW did they give me another customers name and phone number? WHY do they give customers the run around when they are trying to reach the fraud department?

Be it an occasion of birthday, anniversary, newborn, housewarming ceremony etc. you can say it with a small gesture of flowers. 1800flowers.com is the place to find flowers of your choice. I was unable to attend one of my nearest cousins birthday party, so to make up for it I found this site very useful. I used the someday delivery option to avoid any delay in delivery and was happy to know it was delivered on time. Not just this, but 1800flowers.com offers a wide range other products like bonsai plants, cookies and treats, chocolates of wide range as well a personalized gifts. Since Valentine's day is round the corner, I have planned to personalize my gift using the options available on this website.

Have feedback for 1800flowers.com?