Shell Gas Customer Service

Contact Shell Gas Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-331-3703

The Shell Company of United States is a subsidiary of Royal Dutch Shell Corporation. The parent company is publicly traded on the London Stock Exchange. Shell Oil operates in 90 countries and employs over 94,000 with retail outlets numbering over 44,000.

Consumer contact information for the company may be found at Shell Corporation. You may also call 1-800-331-3703 if you are an existing credit card holder. You may also write to the US corporate headquarters by addressing your correspondence to US CEO Peter Voser at Box 2463, Houston, Texas 77252 or calling 713-241-6161.

Founded in 1907 as the Royal Dutch Shell Company the international offices are locataed in The Hague, Netherlands and international CEO is Ben vanBeurden. In 2004 Shell overstated oil reserves causing lack of confidence, fines and a non-US shareholder lawsuit. Social media forums for Shell may be found at Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.

Shell Gas Contact Information

• Shell Gas headquarters address

• Box 2463
    • Houston
    • TX 77252

1-800-331-3703

Browse reviews of other Gas Stations

Top Shell Gas Complaints

I hate going to the shell gas station near my house. Off of 295. 2713 hwy 24. They have one of the rudest people who hates his job. An older tall black man. Gentlemen. I even asked him why he is always so rude and hates his job. He even told me he hates his job. And he used to be a truck driver and he was just doing this until he got back to that. But today. The line was sooo long they had one register going. There was a sign up saying go to the other register . The one that doesn't do lottery. Ok so I go wait in line it's my turn now then they say you have to do lottery on they other register that is closed and you have to wait for us to open it. Now I didnt say anything about the guy that came right in and got lottery while I was in line because he called ahead and got his tickets and just came in to pay. Skipped the lone we were in and they took him right away when he walked in on the closed register. Anyway I said well how long will it be ? They said about 5 min or so. Considering I just waited about 8 min in line I wasnt happy. And I told them I had waited in line at the one register that was open with 4 people behind the counter with no other merchandise in my hand but my lottery tickets and money at any time they could have said you have to go to the other register. I said no maam I won't be waiting any longer and left and went to another exit. The reason for my complaint is this store is always like this. I have never came in maybe the 4 times I have come had I had a good experience here. I have been a retail manager for Walmart the last 15 yrs and know the importance of good customer service and this store does not have it.

Went to get gas with grampa 88yrs old he had to use the bathroom .he explained it was an emergency .the attendant refused with a smirk .grampa crapped have s pants and then they called the police as we went to business across the street we're they let us use the bathroom.3 words humiliated outragged and lawsuit .

Today June 30th I went to Shell 4706741 and tried to get gas outside on pump 3. My pump was turned off and I had to go inside to pay... Maria refused to serve me. Griselda came out and said I called Maria a name and it was okay for her not to serve me. I wanted to know if it’s okay that her assistant manager Maria spoke to me the way that she spoke to me and June 14. Griselda said yes since I called her name it was OK for her to tell me to F.... Off Repeatedly and also to say that my son an I can not F... off. As I was leaving the store today Griselda asked me where did I work that she was going to come to my work and cause problems for me. Now being threatened by your manager I will be going to the Franklin Park police and filing report against Griselda. My whole complaint is that Maria the assistant manager treated me in the manner that she did. I texted her about my son letting her know that he was sick and she responds to me on my text accidentally saying that she was not going to respond to me. It makes me wonder how your assistant manager Maria treats her coworkers that report to her if this is how she treats me when I was trying to let her know that Vincent would be out sick. I am just appalled that she would respond to me saying she was not responding to me but accidentally did and that this would be acceptable behavior by an assistant manager. So yes when I called her a dumb bitch I was very upset. I think that you should be looking into Maria being an assistant manager and how she treats her workers that report to her because I can guarantee you she is not a nice person. I have been a customer of yours for over 30 years and the way that I was treated today by your manager and assistant manager it’s just disgusting.

My son Vincent worked for #4706741 and was sick on March 27, 2019. Griselda the manager was on vacation so Vincent asked me to notify Maria...the other assistant manager. Her response to me was my text back...saying look what vinnie’s mom sent me...I am not responding. I am shocked that this is how an assistant manger is allowed to work.

CantTrustNoOne - 580 ms ago
1 2 3 4 5
Your emplyer that works at Shell de soto canoja park los angeles working tonite at 10:04pm Tuesday June 25 2019. I gave him $ 40 i bought a lotto ticket and ask him to put the change on # 7 a grey van. Then i waned another lotto ticket i was giving him a dollar thats the amount super lotto tickets cost he said it woukd be $ 2. I gave him a five dollar bill he gave me $ 3 dollars. I drove off then i asked my husband hiw much money had he pumped he said $ 30. Why only $30 when i gave ur employer $40. I shoukd of got more gas. I drove back to Shell gas station to find out your employer only gave me $30. In gas he charged me a dollar extra for a dollar ticket. Im shocked to find out hes pocketing my money. Check yoir cameras youll see me at that time showing up at 10:04pm he knows he stoled from me and i have no idea how many other custimers he those that to he needs to get fired immediately. He wouldnt give me his name hes nation is indian. Hes aware of the crime hes commiting. He rob me for $10. Your store owes me this amount email me at jaycadena693@gmail.com my name is judy cadena 38 yrs old

Employee was extremely rude to me.His stupid ugly dog jump on me many times and didn’t do nothing about it ..I was wearing all white and left dirty.Employee laugh and made a comment I shouldn’t be wearing white period .WTF ..Was gonna purchase an ice cream when he started saying I was just making him loose time and I wasn’t even talking to him .So I left really ungry about it .Guy was an asshole

I got cheaper out my gas. 6/15/19
12:30pm
I paid for gas on my debit card, $25.00. When I got ready to pump the gas( I prepard) it had extra unless on pump. Then I turn of pump to change it to regular unless it wouldn't work. So I went back in store and ask her to reset pump she told me I had to swipe my card again. So I did and got charge 2 times for another $25.00. She said the first one would go back on my card.

I filled up at a local Shell gas station Thursday evening June 6th, immediately after my car began breaking down. I barely made it home with a shaking car. The very next morning, a tow truck came to pick up my car. The driver said this same gas station has been the cause for many other consumers in the area that he has had to pick up as well. When I got word back from the mechanic, they told me there was water in the fuel. There is absolutely no way water would ever get inside of a gas tank without it entering from the fuel. After paying a $1, 100 repair bill, Shell is now saying they will not pay for the bill and has "gone to do an investigation at the gas station" but will not send any proof that this has actually been done? I have been loyal to Shell for years, have gone out of my way at times to fill up with your gas. And yet you show no type of remorse or help to someone who has spent way more than this $1, 100 on gas over the years. You are a corporation and the fact that you cannot help a loyal customer shows what type of a business culture you really have there. Over this past week of stress and anxiety from paying a bill I was not expecting to pay, has now left me in a hole. The complaints by word of mouth that can reach people can be astronomical and I have already turned dozens of people away from your stations after telling them this horrifying story. It would have shown a lot of sympathy and decency had your multi-billion dollar company just paid a simple repair bill that would not put you in any type of debt at all, but instead you have to hurt the little guys who are struggling to get by. A little customer service and kindness would go a long way.

I purchased gasoline on 5/31/19 at 5501 Hedge Lane Ter., Shawnee, KS 66226.

My Concern: My cost totaled $29.00, however my receipt showed $29.01 (inv# 027177). I went inside to speak to the cashier and he informed me that the pump rolls up and that is why my receipt showed 29.01. He stated that a gallon of gas is $2.699 and the pump will roll up automatically.

Question: Even though it is a "penny", is it your policy to roll up? I think about how many customers you have and a "penny" will net a pretty large sum over a period of time.

I truly trust that this is not your policy. I frequent this station and have never experienced a "roll up".

I trust that I will hear from you on this matter. Thank you.

I have a complaint Shell's gas station on 87th Harlem in Bridgeview Illinois lady named renisha she always have a real nasty attitude in the morning time

I was at the shell on 59 in aurora,il trying to get air in my tires. The air machine sounded like it was working, but it was not. Instead it made my tire completely flat. I went inside to complain and the manager (camilia) told me that it only works with quarters, that it isnt working with a card (why isn't there a sign then?). I went back with quarters and it still didn't work! All the manager had to say was, "It worked yesterday and noone complained today." Really?! I am currently writing this waiting for my husband to come with a new tire. How ridiculous. So I wasted my money twice on something that didn't work. I'm so upset right now. Never will I come back to this location. Atleast put a sign up when things are broken and atleast offer a refund. I mean as a manager in customer service I would never let an angry customer leave.

I walked in to buy gasoline & paper. A customer was already at the counter looking around, confused. Your clerk was sitting in the corner stuffing her mouth with snacks and staring at us. He and I looked around, as she continued to say nothing, staring at us. Finally, I noticed another clerk talking to a guy filling the chips section, and walked over so she'd see me. The other customer and I continued to wait. Nothing. Finally I went over to the live clerk who was still talking to the chips company guy and I had to ask "Where's the Counter Clerk?" This one then came to the counter to help the man in front of me. No greetings from anyone when I walked in & I can understand why the guy in front of me looked confused.
The woman who came to the counter finally was Caucasian with long black hair. The woman sitting in the corner chomping on orange chips was African American. When she finally finished her bag of chips she actually smiled (!) and said "hey hi" to a guy who walked into the store.
ANYONE would be offended by this boorish behavior. I did not buy gas after all. I drove down to the Chevron station. There they had the time to both acknowledge my presence and to actually wait one me.

My child, Marshainna George, visited your station at 809 Olive St. in Shreveport, LA 71104, on April 18, 2019. She attempted to purchase $8.00 worth of gas at the pump. The machine malfunctioned, so she went inside. The clerk claims to have tried to run the card twice and was declined. The gas was then purchased with another debit card. The problem is, when she got home she accessed her account online and two separate transactions were charged to her account from that same station for large amounts: $25.90 & $55.00. Of course these are fRAUDS. There is no way she would charge that much gas. We have spoken to the store and she was advised to contact her bank to dispute the charges. Her BANK didn't make the error, SOMEONE in that store DELIBERATELY TOOK HER FUNDS. Now my child is a college student with a part time job and $80 is a lot to her. Not only that, she is also being charged two additional fees of $1.25 for POS transactions that she did not make. She spent this past weekend broke due to negligence on your store's part and we want that money back. So that you can check this, it was in the evening hours on the 18th and the last 4 digits of her card number are 2293. I am also attaching the print-out showing the charges. You can reach out to me through email or contact me by phone (318)759-4056. My name is Sylvia Hollins, parent of Ms. George.

Your Shell gas station in Cordelia California refuses to give customer receipts at the pump. None of the pumps print them out. Instead they make you go inside the store and wait in line to get a receipt. They do this for two reasons. One, they don't have the expense of keeping the pump printers loaded with paper and two, they force customers to go inside the store where since they have to wait inline they will buy something while they are waiting.
This practice is manipulative and does not qualify as good customer service in my book. Many people just need to get gas and go as quickly as possible. Our company uses a Shell Fleet Credit Card. I refuse to get gas at this station again. I will instead use my Unocal Fleet Credit Card.

the shell station on 1097&business park Dr. willis tx charged all shell gas , 10cents per gallon more, if you use your shell gas card. stopped using my card THERE.

went too shell service station at 1119 Vance Jackson RD this morning 9:30 AM , FILLED UP WITH GAS , while I was standing in dirt and mud , then I order a car wash 9.00 dollars , the car wash did not work correctly ! Went in too store to notify manager got gum on shoes , this has got to be the dirtiest shell store I have ever seen , I only use shell gas but I wont be back to this filthy store !!!!
thought you mite want too know !!!!

Been having a slight problem with your Shell stations with your fuel rewards card a second timer has happened that I place the regular and I get another fuel show plus and this time v-power Nitro and you can check with the card because I went back till the attendant I didn't get the $0.05 off and never going back to show in take care have a great day

Had a complaint that they were accusing me of stealing after I had permission to go ahead and grab some condiments from underneath the stands and bringing poor quality burritos and having a woman that will not speak English cooking for them and being extremely helpful over the phone

I was harrassed and discriminated against and told that I can get out the store with witnesses around from a young lady that was on shift at the shell gas station 3/16/19 3538 SALEM RD, 30016-4526,COVINGTON,US
at 5:30 pm

The employee at the Shell at 3630 Franklin RD SW in Roanoke, Va (sort of heavyset, Middle Eastern/Nepalese man...not the manager) needs to lose the attitude and he also needs to stop overcharging customers. Every time I go in there he overcharges me (I think he does so purposefully because I've said something before and it didn't change) and he needs to lose his smug, smart ass attitude too in the process. I'm sick and tired of him trying to get over on me price wise and I'm just not going to bother going in there anymore because I am tired of his shit.

Shell station 92126 on corner of Mira Mesa Blvd. and Camino Ruiz has a person hanging out and walking around the pumps asking people for money for the third time in past 3 weeks and approaching them and their vehicles very close making people feel unsafe. The attendants see this but do not do anything? Please investigate and resolve. Thank You

i always have problems when i go to shell with the pumps. i went inside because the pump told me my debit card was invalid. the cashier immediately got an attitude and snapped on me. i just took my money to another gas station that is just ridiculous .

I went to the Shell at 1380 N Scottsdale Rd. I was very, very thirsty. I grabbed two Cranberry Topicana drinks and a 44once. I was not sure if I wanted the fruit punch or the lemonade. I put some of the fruit punch in my cup and drank some, and did not want that, so Imade sure it was gone by drinking what little I put in there as I did not want to dump out the ice. I filled my cup with lemonade and took a couple drinks and topped the cup off. The fountain got stuck open at one point, and I had to pull the lever forward by hand, as it did not shut off when I removed my cup. I then took two or three drink out of my cup grabbed the lid and put a little more lemonade in the cup The lady working came over and said you can not drink and then refill your cup mam. I said I am not. I explained what was going she said I watched you. I said well fine you can charge me for another drink if you want. She said fine, I go up to the counter and the lady tells the other employee to charge me for another full size 44once drink. I told him he could charge me for a small drink, but not a 44once. She was like no you are charging her for the 44onces. I said no way I am not even going to pay for another huge drink for that. That is completely uncalled for. She was like nope you are paying for two 44onces. I said to the guy I am not even going to get this drink at all in that case, but I will I will pay for the other two drinks. She grabbed the drinks out from my hands on the counter, and calls me a theif, and tells me to get out of the store. I was like what in the world is going on right now. I didn't do anything wrong to you. She yelled you were stealing I am calling the cops get out. I went out side obviously beyond upset at having been verbally harrassed in public and called a theif. I took pictures of the store walked back inside to get her name, and she was hiding in the back, yelling she called the police she would not give me her name, nor would the male employee.
I honestly feel like calling and making a public harrasment call myself. This was completely beyond uncalled for. I should not have been kicked out of this store like this. When honestly if anything she was over charging me, and harrassings me and calling me names. I use this store very fequently and am not okay for being kicked off the property by this women when I have been going there very often for a year and never had single problem.

This gets 0 stars Zero

Tues, 12/4, 11:58 a.m.
Gave 20 year old Indian cashier three twenty dollar bills and told him I was going to fill up on pump five. He said 'you want $60. worth of gas?' and I repeated 'No, I'm going to fill up. I'll come back in for my change.' When I came back for my change I said ' I got $36. on pump five and I gave you $60.' He open the register and said 'you gave me $50.' I said 'I gave you $60.' We went back and forth and then he handed me my change. We went back and forth about the amount tendered and then he said 'count your change.'. The change was $24. He said he was 'just kidding.'. I thought this guy was an arrogant asshole and thief.

Deplorable Customer Service.

I went to this location to get my car washed, at around 4:50 pm on October 13, and attempted to use the pay station located at the car wash entrance. When I tried to pay with my card, it was declined. Thinking it did not read my card properly the first time, I attempted again. Again, the card was declined, which I knew was impossible. I looked at my account and saw that the card had been charged twice. I went inside to tell the clerk that something may be wrong with the card reader on the machine. Instead of offering help, he abruptly said "Nothing I can do, call your bank." Of course, I proceeded to let him know how terrible and unacceptable his customer service skills were and asked who the owner/manager is. He said "Joe". I asked if "Joe" had a last name, to which he said he did not know. He proceeded to get progressively rude, to which I said "Who are you talking to? Don't you EVER talk to me in that manner. You need to lower your decibels."

I don't care if one is selling Mercedes, Bentleys or bananas at the side of the road. I don't care if you are tired, or don't feel like being at work. If a customer is spending money at your establishment, you act as if he/she is buying a fleet of Maseratis! This sub-standard establishment will not not see a dime of my money ever.

I urge this Shell owner to employ customer service training and not employ the first individual who walks through the door. Do better. If you don't know how, quickly learn.

Mostamand Shell at 6100 Clay St Riverside, Ca 92509 is gouging Ralphs fuel rewards customers. They are charging us $.10 a gallon for using Ralps rewards points. I paid cash for the gas not a credit card. That ends up costing me $3.00-$3.50 in lost savings every 2 weeks! Love Ralphs Rewards. Don't like Shell Gas...
Donald Walters

I had purchased gas on 9-5-18 at 315 N Madison St. Woodstock IL. My car is now at the ford dealer ship today for having the check engine light come on. Finding out from other friends that have been at this same station and their cars are in shops for having water in the gas that was purchased at this station. You need to get some out there and have this problem fixed.
I would like to also find out how to submit and claims to be paid by Shell if I have to pay for this on my brand new vehicle i had just purchased 2 months ago.

An employee that works at the shell on 67th ave and Bethany in Glendale, AZ named Bethany has lost the gas station lots of service by yelling at customers to get out if she doesn't like them. My daughter went into the store twice and was cussed at to leave to because she didn't like her in which SEVERAL customers that were in the store also left at the same time because of her being rude. I have also seen her cuss out a little child probably around 8 years old amd when a customer told her she needed to calm down she cussed her out amd denied her service. If this employee is not fired I will begin a strike with MANY people outside of this store to help people go else where.

poor customer service employee just on his phone the whole time

My complaint is about being over charge on my credit card. I stopped at Shell Service Station on High Street, Jackson, MS for $10.00 of gas. I inserted my American Express credit cards at the pimp and we're given a message to see the cashier inside the store. I entered the store and paid $10.00 on my credit card. I then went back to the pump . I only pump $10.00 because the pump were set. Shortly after I received an email from my credit card company showing $95.00 purchase. I have contacted my credit card company and requested that no payment be made. I am very upset because your employee have charge my card $85.00 more than I purchased. This is ridiculous and unacceptable. This young lady is not representing your company well and I will not be purchasing anything else from a Shell Service Station. I would appreciate if someone contact me for further discussion on this manner. I can be reached at 601 291 5330.

Why is it that a “gas” station sells
BOngs? Meaning water pipes for marijuana !!!! Seriously!! And the Indian attendant was hiding more in the backroom due to an inspection I assume .

At a particular station in Bay Point,CA on Bailey Road. I feel like they are discriminatory towards people of color who use credit cards. Once a cashier Ellen told me in order to use my credit card she needed to write down my driver license number. The next incident it was late and I needed gas to get to work. The cashier name Christopher refused to run my card and suggested thier machine was not working. I dont think he try it at all because the credit card company said my card was fine. And saw no attempted charges on my card.The corporate office should know about this and hopefully they care. The customer service sucks and they should realize all people are not out here running scams. Just think someone should know what goes on at this location.

I have been a customer at Shell gas station at 3818 Sutherland avenue Knoxville TN 37919 for ten years off and on. Angel and Leslie are two of the employees that have been so rude to customers and they curse in the store about customers and how trashy people look. It's such a shame how rude they are to people. I was showing my ID card to purchase cigarettes and I was given dirty looks while trying to get it out of my wallet. I will never shop here again and plan on boycotting and spreading this information about their rude behavior and horrible customer service. I have already convinced people that I know with their bad experiences with this store to stop coming altogether and using pilot instead.

I would really like to be a customer at this store but I was informed I wasn't allowed back in the store after I politely asked Angel why they were being so rude to customers and I was yelled at by Leslie and told to get out. I am going to do everything in my Power to get people to boycott this store I would really like the rudeness to stop is that too much to ask? Especially me being a faithful customer for ten years. Leslie has been the rudest of all I have also witnessed her buying drugs in the parking lot and would testify to it. Sometimes she has been so stoned she could barely talk.

The ATM at my local shell station took my money and funding at the same time. I need it back asap!

Filled tank with regular at Shell Station at Exit 67 I-95 in Georgia. Automatic shutoff did not work, spilling approximately 1/2 gallon onto my car and the ground before I could manually shut off flow. Entered Station and informed cashier that there was a gas spill on #2 pump and what had happened to cause it. She uttered "uh-huh". There was no 'sorry that happened,' no 'I'll get someone to clean that up,' no 'I'll put up a sign to warn the next customer' or any type of polite response. She uttered only 'uh-huh' and 'what about it.' Anything nice would have sufficed for me! But she was rude.

So, I said, "Well, a 1/2 gallon would be about 90 cents. Since it was your equipment that failed, could you reimburse me?' She said I could call Shell Or wait until the manager came in. And in a very terse manner. No hint of politeness at all. I left, as I was traveling through and did not wish to wait around. I know this is a tiny amount, and I would not have asked for reimbursement if I had been received with a modicum of respect and decency. There is also a safety issue with the gasoline not being diluted and washed away before the next customer drives up. She did not inform anyone of the spill. The next customer then likely also spilled gas because of the same problem, and there will be more gas on the concrete. This is not safe! I know how flammable gasoline is!

I will not go back to this station. This is why I usually stop at Love's, as I have never been treated rudely at any of their stations! This was a major truck stop, why was there no management around to resolve an issue such as this? And how did this woman ever get this job dealing with customers?!

Shell on Pacheco Blvd at 10:00. We waited twenty minutes for the attendant to attend but they never showed, I wish they did I would have named them by name here. But I guess that's why no one was at Shell, instead they were all across the street at Chevron. I have personally decided to never go to Shell again, might I suggest better service before others do the same.

No stars - Hold was placed on my transaction for $5.00 on 10/15/2015 - hold was until 10/19 /15- the transaction cleared account 10/16/2015 and caused a $30.00 NSF Fee due to the hold on the 10/16/15. Location of Shell was 9082 Warwick Blvd, Newport News, VA. This is a complete joke for a gas station like this to operate without accountability. Have phoned and email corporate hotlines with no response.

I always receive a fantastic customer experience at your petrol station in London Road Stone Dartford Kent. The staff are always cheerful, helpful and pleasant. Today, I went to pay and witnessed the Franchisee, Femi, verbally chastising a member of staff in the most condescending manner I have ever heard; in front of customers. He was sneering at her and it made me feel terribly uncomfortable. The member of staff looked highly embarrassed and another member looked uncomfortable.

He left the shop floor for a moment and I asked for his name and who he was. The staff commented that he treats people like that the whole time. When he returned I suggested to him that I found his manner towards staff inappropriate in front of customers and perhaps a different approach, in private, may be better received.

This obviously angered Femi and he became confrontational with me and suggested how he treats his staff is none of my business. He was intimidating and rude. He did suggest I speak privately with him about the matter, but I wasn't prepared to put myself in a position of further intimidation. I reassured the staff that I would be complaining.

On May 5, 2015 at approx. 5:25 p.m. I drove my small J.D. Gator into the shell station in Lexington, Tx. on highway 77, as I live in this small town. My gator has a very small tank and holds about 2 gallons of gas. I had about a half tank showing in the little plastic window that shows the amount of gas left in tank. I pulled up to the pump and placed the nozzle into my tank, squeezed the handle and nothing came out. I pressed the help button I would say about 6 times but no one would turn on pumps, nor did they come out to assist me. I went inside and handed the girl a 5 dollar bill. I told her I'm not sure just how much gas it will take, so give me 2 dollars in gas and 3 dollars back in change.

Obviously she had put in 5 dollars in her system. I told her it would not hold 5 dollars in gas. Once again I said I want 2 dollars gas, and 3 dollars change back. She then turned to the other girl and asked her to clear the register, the other girl said, just give him 3 dollars back in change. She then gave me 3 dollars. I then said to her, now that wasn't so difficult was it?She blurted out "Well you don't have to be so rude about it". I looked at her in amazement and stated "Well you don't have to be so stupid about it either." I then went back out to the pump and went to pump the gas, and she did not clear the pump as it wouldn't pump gas. I waited for a couple minutes sort of shrugging my shoulders and pointing to the pump, and finally she turned on the pump and I got my 2 dollars in gas and left... fast forward to 12:15 a.m. on the 6 of may, our local police dept pulled into my drive and knocked on my door.

I was informed that these girls had filed a no trespass complaint against me and I also received a ticket for being abusive in my speaking to them. I have to now go to court and defend myself against this outrageous complaint and possibly pay a hefty fine. I have been a shell customer for over 45 years and have never been so mistreated in that time. I'm a senior citizen that is retired from the U.S. Postal Service and have never ever been in trouble. I want you to do something about this to clear up this matter before I have to go to court in about 10 days at which time they will set a bench trial or I may request a jury trial. This is so obscure, I can't believe this is happening. If you recall our President Obama made a statement about a police department acting stupidly. This is freedom of speech. I did not curse at them at all. Please make contact with the station and take care of this matter. The police told me they watched the video of this incident but there was no audio. Unfortunately.

I purchased $25 of gas at the Circle K on 3/28/15 at 7:23pm as my fuel light was on. It only took $16.00 to fill which should have been around $35.00. I had to go back into the store and get $8 refund. When I contacted Circle K they said they were not at fault so they gave 5 free coffee cards. I have to pay $438.00 and pay for towing and get pay for rides for a week to get to work as I only have one car. The store just opened up the day before and they refuse to take responsibility for the high content of fuel and water in my gas tank.I would like some response from shell. My parents saw sewage waste trucks draining the tanks earlier in the week, maybe they didn't get all the water out of the tanks as they were left open for several days before gas was delivered. I went by there everyday on the way home. Please help I have the repair bills from Ishler's auto repair in Port Orange showing the raw fuel and water content I need help paying the $438.00 bill. phone 386-316-9959

4/12/2015 Marianne an employee of shell gas on bear valley/395. She was very rude and wouldn't put my money on gas pump 4 like I asked. She helped other customers that weren't black and assisted them and left my money on counter then refused to give corporate number for me to report her. I felt discriminated against and will not be returning to that Shell or any Shell gas station. Awful customer service and I felt as if I was being treated unfairly due to the color of my skin. Awful!

Westbound on i40 at Morristown Arkansat and pulled off for gas where a Loves station was displaying $2.199 per gallon. Noticed a shell station right at the exit with a sign also showing $2.299. After pumping gas noticed on the receipt that I had been charged 2.299.i went in and asked the clerk why and was told the credit card price was .10 higher. Should have gone to Loves without the deceptive advertising. Shell

I went into my local shell service station on Main Street newmains and put ten pounds of diesel fuel from pump 6 in my vehicle and when I started my car no fuel had registered on the gauge or fuel computer I had the same problem about 7 months ago with the same pump so I stopped using the service station and went to another and had no problems with it I then started using the shell again 2 months ago and the today the same thing no fuel registering on the gauge the garage proprietor says there's nothing they can do I'm a local taxi driver so spend a lot on fuel I'm really disillusioned with this and hence the complaint

I have a valid Kansas Drivers License, "Tom" would not take my valid license to give me a scratch off. He was being snappy and rude and smiling as he denies my service. He was rude and I will not be back to shell.

I am appalled at the treatment I have received from Shell Australia and it's 'Independent' 3rd party - Crawford and Co. My wife utilised your service station in Lyndhurst , Victoria ( on Monash Freeway ) only to receive contaminated fuel. After an alleged investigation I was told by Crawford & Co that yes the fuel was purchased there. I was told that there was no denial of my fuel sample ( taken by a diesel mechanic ) being tainted. I was , however , informed that it must have been tainted elsewhere. A mopre thinly veiled cop-out I have never witnessed before , and I am suitably un-impressed. As a multi-million dollar establishment , the fact that you pay Crawford & Co and them mis-represent them as an independent third party is beyond belief. My wife just wanted to buy fuel for my car, not to end up out of pocket app. $2000.00 AUD as a reult of choosing to stop at your service station. I would really appreciate this verdict being looked at in a significantly fairer light. Why would we want to wreck our car in order to get it fixed by you when there was nothing wrong with it in the first place , it just doesn't make sense.

On 8/2/13 at your shell station at 821 Wishkah, Aberdeen, Wa. 360532555, i was filling my car up with premium gas and when i was washing my windows on the drivers side, then the lady next to me told me she could hear gas overflowing, so i checked and it was my pump which overflowed for about 5-7 gallons. I always fill my tank up and set it on the auto pumping and i have never had a problem before. I get my gas Shell at Skokomish, Wa. i told the attendant, Jason Schoenmehl, what had happened and he ask the supervisor at the time and he said i had to call the company. Jason then came out and tried to wash the side of my car and get the gas off. Please advise, my number is 3604275000. thanks

I went to the Shell service station on Ellerslie Dr in Edmonton. I filled with Gas and got a premium car wash. What a joke my windows were clean so didn't notice how bad the outside was until I got out of my car at the hotel down the street. If this is how Shell treats their customers, I am happy to find another company to do business with. I would love to share the pictures I took so you can see the disgusting excuse for a car wash.

The big add sign at Shell gas station on Liberty and Park in Bowmanville said 116.6 but the gas pump said 118.3 they are ripping people off at their pumps and i'm seriously getting tired of being ripped off by all people and i do not feel sorry for them f-fers this all happened at 4:30 am sunday on October 28 2012, so please do something about it :-(

Why do gas stations like shell continually ripoff people with different prices in order to make a few bucks. All we are trying to do is fill up our cars and get through another day. This doesn't make sense to me at all.

I went to the shell service station at Kurri Kurri NSW this morning and on the end of a isle the store has 4 pack of mother cans on sale for $5.99 so I just picked up the one that I wanted and went to counter. The assistant told me that would be $13.99 and I said no its only $5.99 he said no that is the 250ml only when I walked bak to check he was right however on the end of the isle there was not one 4pack of mother 250ml they were all 500ml packs this is misleading and I am very disappointed in going to the shell again I normally fill my car with your petrol every week not any more I will find elsewhere to go.

I filled up my one of my renault traffic minibuses at Shell Lairds 117 new chester road Birkenhead, on 22/01/13 at 1648 hours on pump no 3, whilst looking at the pump price, I was suddenly covered in diesel down my right leg and all over my right running trainer,and into my sock.the reason for this was the fuel cutout on pump was not working. I went into the garage to report this incident,and was told oh sorry about that but,we have been waiting four days for that to be repaired,the cashier shut down that pump. I then asked to see the manager/franchisee but was told there was no one available at that time. I paid for my fuel went back and moved my vehicle, I then placed a warning cone in front of the pump,this apparently is on the cctv for that pump. I returned to the garage on 24.01.13 and was told by the manageress that boss had been informed, and could I put in writing the nature of my complaint, I then said I would like to see her boss with a veiw to replacing my track suit bottoms,and my training shoes. I returned to the garage on 25/03/13 with a typed letter and gave this to the manageress Gaynor. I have returned to the garage on numerous occasions over the last 9 weeks only to be told that the matter is in hand.I run two transport companies and would have thought that customer relations were important where complaints were concerned,however the owner /franchisee despite having my e.mail ,business address,fax number,and telephone numbers has failed to contact me for this incident to be expedited.I found the manageress to be courteous,and polite.

Today I pulled into a Shell gas station in Balch Springs Tx. As soon as I stepped out of my vehicle, I stepped onto a grease and gas covered ground. Now I have seen other gas stations that have a company come by and pressure wash the entire parking lot. This station looked as though it hadn't been pressure washed in years ! The ground as well as the pumps were covered in old gas and grease and much more. I will be filing a complaint with the City oof Balch Springs as well. I also took pictures that I wish I could include. These pics will be used in my other complaint !

I called at a shell petrol station on cove road in Fleet in Hampshire at 0445 on 31/03/13 to buy a coffee before i drove back to Durham,the garage was a 24 hr garage as i had enquired the night before to which the staff confirmed that it was indeed open 24 hrs.

I tried the door of the garage and it was locked so i knocked on the door to attract the attention of the gentleman who was supposedly meant to be working.He looked at me and grunted "what".

I asked if i could get a coffee to which the man replied"no".I explained that it was supposed to be a 24 hr garage to which the gentleman just shrugged his shoulders.If customers cant access the service 24hrs a day why advertise the business as a 24hr establishment?

Good day, I would like to discuss the management and their services that your customers are being given everyday at one of your new Shell Gas Stations also combined with Tim Horton's which is located on Highway 6 at grand rapids in Manitoba.

I have never had this experience in my life before, not only once but repeatedly. Just recently I was on my way to Winnipeg and I stopped there to get some gas. When I went inside I gave the cashier name (Brent) my air miles card along with the promo card deal. Minimum $20 gas and earn 10 air miles, i received that coupon in my mail which is valid until the end of may 2013.

As i handed him my card and the promotion card, he scanned my air miles and gave me both my air miles and the promotion card back. He did not give me the print out copy so i asked him and when i noticed he didn't punch in the promo code which is suppose to be "20" i asked him could you redo this and he said " No, i cant, no i cant, i told you i cant" i said ok relax im only asking you to punch in the code and scan my card its 10 air miles. He said "i don't know how, i cant" there was a huge line up behind me of other customers who witnessed this. At this point i asked him "if your not sure i can tell you how, i know" i have family friends that manage their own shell gas stations and i worked with them and im completely aware of the cashing system and POS. He then said "its only air miles don't worry about it" i said yes but its 10 of them, they don't come out like the water does from your tap, they are hard to earn. He then raised his voice and said pointing at the store doors "you see that door, take that way and out the store" i said im only asking for fairness. Then i said if your not trained, he said im not trained, i said if your not then why are you standing behind the cash and serving. He said "get out of here i don't need your attitude" i said it happens every time i come here then he said "why do you come here then"

I want shell Canada to know that those people are not providing the service they should be providing. Im educated and a business owner myself of multiple franchises. I did not need some uneducated person telling me to get out when he cant even spell the word attitude. I was humiliated in front of many people, i want some of that respect back if not all. This isn't the first time i went there, last time i went there, they had not a single product in their freezers and fridges. I stopped to get a bottle of water, they didn't have one bottle of water in that whole store. That store is the most inconvenient and unorganised store i have ever seen. Their service is horrible, their management clearly has no sense of running a business and they are all A to Z rude employees. Shall Canada is a very big company around the globe and your company has some reputation, i suggest you take care of things at that store because they are letting you people down, letting your business down. Their debit machines don't work, they don't have products available in the store, not to mention Tim Horton's, managed by the same owners, they are letting that part of the business down as well. I need to speak to their RGM/Owner and im demanding a proper apology by this cashier in the presence of his manager.

Im looking forward to hear from Shell Canada. Will find the alternative solution if not contacted.

I attended the Scotch corner shell on Friday 3rd May to be greet were to ve told theed by a rude man called Mark! An eldery man asked him where their toilets were to be told theyre on.the left hand sode. The old man looked confused as to our left was the window to.the forecourt. He asked again to be rudely told in a slow voice "the ... Door ... On ... The ... Left ... I ... Said!"
I explained it was his (marks) lefft our right, to him reply .. No the.left ... Any fuel?!
What happened to customer service skills nowdays?

I am truly disgusted that it would be allowed to have a hanging man assumed be our current President Obama at your Shell location in Sugar Land, Texas. What a great message you are sending to your customers, staff, and residents of Sugar Land, Texas. My request is to remove the highly offensive gesture, and publically apologize to the poor citizens of Sugar Land, Texas this horrific sight offended. Regardless of the election ongoing, or beliefs, and opionions that you, yourse;f, or employess have there is a respect value that should be kept. Again, I can't explain how disgusting it was to see this. I hope this reaches you in time to correct this issue before this goes too far.

I went to the shell on 41st and Yale on Febraury 18, 2013! It's located in Tulsa, Oklahoma! I pulled over to get gas, when I got a phone call from my mother saying my dad had passed away. I was sitting at the pump talking to my mother, when a shell employee came to my window, an said hello! I politely rolled down my window and said hi in return! I proceeded to talk to my mother about the recent loss of my dad, when the guy interrupts moments later saying! You need to move you car your blocking the pumps! I at immediately was furious, because how dare you talk to me like that after a simple greeting! He explained that I had been sitting there for 19minutes and I was blocking the pump!

I told apologized and said I'm sorry but Im just going to finish up my phone call and then get gas and leave! He replied I need to move my car! After that I put my mother on hold got out my and demanded to talk to a store manager, when I got out to speak the store manager Dave! As he claimed he was the store manager, he listened all of 1 minute or less, interrupted me and said, I don't care, you been sitting there awhile your blocking the pumps! I replied are really gonna not listen to my opinion about what your employee has said to me, he said get out! The guy that was talking to me outside jumped in my face and said you need to get out of here now! I looked back at the store manager an said your going to let your employee talk to me any kind of way, and get in my face! After no being listened to from a manager, after being completely embarrassed and humiliated at this store I demand a call back as soon as you get this complaint.

I want some serious actions took to both the employees there, who allowed me to being completely disrespected, talk to any kind of way, and at one point I almost thought the associate was going to harm me and put his hands on me! If nothing is done about this complaint, I will sue, and even right every news reporter, and radio station about this situation until some sort of resolution comes across!

I have 2 $50 gift cards and 1 $25 gift card. All the stations in my town have closed leaving me no place to use these cards. I tried to get shell to refund my money for the gift cards. They said they were aorry there was no place to use them but they could care less that I was out $125 dollars. They said I could give them away or try and find someone else to buy them, but they refused to refund my money. I feel since there is no longer a place to use them in my town they should refund my purchase price and take the cards back. I think they do not care at all about their customers.

I visited the Shells on Miramar Parkway and 441 known as state rd. 7 and asked for change for a twenty and the lady helping me was very upset went on and on about me asking for change so I told her I am a frequent visitor of this gas station this is no way to treat a customer and the lady standing beside her said next I said excuse me she said F*** you ! I am so shocked that an employee of shells matter fact of any c company would speak to a guest in that manner. I left shocked with out saying another word to the employee I wish someone would do something about this I am thinking of calling help me Howard or someone these people should not get away with this kind of behavior.

The town I live in has two shell stations, one the buttons are so bad on the pumps that you can barely use them and the last time I did, it charged me 100 bucks for a fill up. I have a 10 gallon tank, it was corrected finally, but dang, why 4 days? The second gas station, tells you to see the cashier to use, and when you go in to see the cashier, she didn't know how to use it. So, tell me again please, why am I loyal to shell?

The gas station Shell at 1901 S. Sheridan Blvd, Denver CO 80227 had a promotional offer on the gas pump and inside the store offering a buy 1 get 1 free of 5 car washes for $40 AND .50 of a gallon up to 20 gallons. We got the 10 car washes for $40 but was denied the .50 off a gallon. The clerk and manager stated the promotional offer was expired. The offers located outside and inside had no date on them. We have a picture of the offer and our receipt. How do we get the .50 off a gallon of gas? It seemed very suspicious that the manager wouldn’t honor the offer and didn’t go outside and remove the promotion. The clerk also said he didn’t know how to put the purchase of $40 on our rewards card. We purchased two car wash packages. Our rewards number is 6051450000255837348. Thank you.

I made one purchase yesterday for $10.91. I checked my bank account today and now I have 5 holds ($10.91 x 5) from Shell. I called the store and they said the system was down and they were sorry and that it should clear in a couple days. Well, sorry doesn’t cut it and waiting a couple days for it to clear is unacceptable. Now there’s over $40 that I am unable to use because of the hold. Wow, what an inconvenience!!!!! How is Shell going to fix this and remove the 4 extra holds from my bank account?

I asked for my receipt and when I did not know the pump number because i do not work there. I was told that it’s not my fing job to know what pump you are on We have a fleet account with shell and as I today we will be canceling this account and going to do business with a company who has a better traing program for there employees and one that teaches them. Not to cuss at the customer because they don’t know what number pump.

Dear Sirs, I am writing about Shell Gas Station located at 1228 Quinnipiac Ave New Haven, CT 06513. Whenever my husband, daughter, or myself are paying with a debit or credit card in the store the employee’s reach across the counter and press the key accepting the charge without our consent. On several occasions we have asked them not to do this as it is not their place to accept the charges. Their response was many people don’t know how to use it and hit cancel instead of accept.

I have explained that they should offer their assistance, but not take it upon themselves to accept the charge on the customers behalf. Today when I went in to purchase cigarettes, the two men working at 5:30pm EST asked if my husband was in the car as they looked out the window, I said yes and they proceeded to mock him and me for not liking their consistently doing this with the charge card machine. They also went on to complain that my husband was disappointed that they refused to accept coupons for our brand of cigarettes. This was the last straw, I asked them to void out the purchase I just made and they refused. Is this behavior acceptable for your organization? I was embarrassed and upset by the time I left and will not return to this location.

I would go to Shell to get gas for my car as you accept the Stop and Shop gas points as well as purchase things like cigarettes and many other items as it was convenient. However, if this behavior is normal for Shell I will not bother returning to other locations either and will go to the Stop and Shop gas stations instead. Convenience is not worth the trouble and ignorance I was confronted with at this location. I look forward to hearing from you about this.

Not too long ago this gas station was bought by another person or persons. I have been coming to this has station for years. Before we know the employees and the employees knew us by name. It was a real friendly place and i would even go out of the way to go there over other closer stations. Since the change in ownership the new people are very rude and have actually had yelling matches with numerous people including myself.

They know water down the soda fountain drinks, run the coffee through the grounds twice resulting in weak coffee, and who knows what there doing to the gas. The other day the attendant was yelling and cursing at someone who didn’t want to play for the coffee they poured because it was no good. This morning i was going to by a soda thinking that all the other times i bought one and it was weak was just a mix that day, but again today the soda was all water.

I dumped out the soda and left the store with nothing. After getting back into my truck the store manager case from behind and started banging on my window. He continued too accuse me of coming into the store and drinking the soda and then leaving without paying. The conversation became very heated and the manager called me all kinds of different bad names.

Needless to say i will never go to another shell had station again. Hopefully someone will relieve this man of his job because he has no business holding a management position.

my car stop on me on 10/8/11 satuday, at about 8:20pm at a shell gas station in miamisburg oh, this shell gas station all so works on car, i felt well if my car was 2 break down any were this is the place 4 it 2 do so, but i couldnt be more wrong, i was going 2 have it towed to my home town witch it wasnt 2 far from there but the guy behind the counter told me they could look at it monday and tell me whats wrong with it and how much it would cost to get it fixed, he also told me they wont charge me anything to look at it, well monday comes and they call me at about 8 n the morning to tell me its a starter and the part is hard 2 come by, so since they have to order the part it would cost me $238.

i called around to see if that price was about right and a place in my home town told me it would be $65 for ever thing and that that part is common and it would be easy to get, well when i call the shell gas station back to tell them i found some1 who can do it MUCH cheaper the now want to charge me $29 for the inspection!!! and they said they wont let the towing company take it till the $25 is paid, i think they knew i was a woman who needed help so they try 2 get more money out of me, i maybe a woman but im not a stupid woman..

There should be a penalty to gas stations that post different prices on their pumps than what is posted on the large digital signs . Needed to fill up my tank on 8/1/11 at the Shell station on Limestone Road Hockessin DE. I was hesitant since the previous year I filled up at this location thinking it was the price on the large digital sign come to realize it was much higher. Well, what a surprise, same situation a year later. The price on large sign was $3.83 and at the pump it was 3.95. Was was even more irritating was the fact that right down the road the gas was $3.61. Someone is making a nice profit. I drove past this Shell station and the price on large sign did not change for 3 days and when it did it was still much higher. AHHHHH

I visit a Burger King on Shilow Rd. in Winsor Ca. daily for breakfast. The restroom is shared by the restaurant and a Shell gas station. The restroom there is in a deplorable condition. When I complain to the Shell gas station, they tell me to complain to Burger King and visa versa. Meanwhile, the floor is covered with urine and it seems that nobody cares about cleaning it up. I believe that a health inspection is due and I would like to see the restroom cleaned up. It reflects a lack of respect to it’s patrons. Respectfully, a concerned customer.

When I stopped at the shell gas station I’n lathrop ca store number 173413 address 16500 Harlan rd and the doors were locked it was transactions through the little window and a Indian lady was on the phone talking I’n her language ( witch does not bother me) but she was talking and acted like I was bothering her and when I asked her about a tobacco product she very dusky said I won’t tell you what kind or price till I see your i d I said ok and she said to who was on the phone stupid whit kid wants tobacco! I was outraged at this I am 22 years old and I’m 5 11 I said excuse me to her and she said what do you want??

She was extremely rude about my change too my total was 1.35 And she said don’t you have the change I said I didn’t and she said something I’n her language I will never go to this shell gas station and unless I hear an apology from shell I will not do my business with them as they are my only source of gas I like to put I’n my car it has a great clensing additive I’n it that makes your car run smoother and at it’s best but I refuse to be treated with disrespect the name on my receipt was misdated but she had a badge with jabin on it she should be disciplined.

I was at the Shell station on 1401 Towmn Center Drive, Lexington, Kentucky, 40511. On this evening at approx. 7:30 EST I was accosted and told I would be “ambushed” by the Manager “Donnie” (who obviously was intoxicated” in front of cashier “Steve,” because he messed up my Lottery tickets. He said he would “call The Police,” and he would have me “ambushed” when I left and “taken care of!” I have ALL of this of video and will be filing a Multi-Million Dollar lawsuit against your corporation. You can check my litigation record, use google if you like.

If you would like to negotiate his early retirement, please contact me at 859/299-0000. I will be filing the papers at my earliest convenience. We had a 3 month old baby with us, and this just isn’t right.

Dean Grimm

I have a complaint on the shell gas station located on the corner of van horne and decarie in montreal. I went to pump some gas and when I went inside to pay, the guy in the cash tried to charge someone else bill on my card. When I realized and told him, he got really aggressive and talked very irrespectfully. When I decided to pay at the pump, he blocked the service so that i couldn’t even get gas. His name was Farid. I believe I was totally discriminated based on my skin color. When I went back inside to ask why the keypad wasn’t working, they just laughed at me. I think this is the worst customer service I have faced in my entire life. I will never go to another shell gas station ever in my life!

I was given a Shell Gift card in the amount of $50.00. I went to purchase gas at the Shell location. The advertised price for regular unleaded was $4.21 for cash or Shell Card. When I submitted my gift card at the pump and began to pump my fuel, the pump indicated a price of $4.32 per gallon. When I completed my transaction I went in to speak with the proprietor of the station. I told him I was not charged properly. He advised even though the sign advertised Shell Card it does not apply to Gift Cards. He said the system does not recognize gift cards and they may of been bought with credit. All the help he provided was to advise to call the helpline number on back of the gift card…

i sent my nephew in the shell station on 820 and forest hill dr.in forest hills tx. buy a beer, lotto, and gas. there was a black gray hair woman and a white younger woman that accused him of stealing the beer because the other clerk wouldn’t sell it to him because he left his id. my nephew is 28 so i went in (i’m 61 yrs old) to get the beer, and they refused me service too. there are other people that they yell and be smart mouth with customers. i can tell you better by phone please 817-551-2930. thank u to the complaint department of shell gas stations.

Living in a rural location we don’t have the option of mains gas, so have to rely on tanks. Trying to be ahead of ourselves for a change we ordered a topup of our Shell gas at the end of November. They delivered last week!! I wouldn’t mind, but they should have rung to say they were delivering, and I had spoken to them the week before canceling all orders ufn as we were looking to change suppliers. I wonder how many other people have had trouble with shell gas?

So one night my car wouldn’t start my road side assistance had just finished, so I was in a panic called Shell. I’ve since heard from 2 other people who say that the Shell Gas Station is terrible, so I guess how they treated me and their inability to properly diagnose cars isn’t just with me. The owner’s were rude and the pricing changed constantly. Even after getting multiple estimates they still raised the price on me after I left to get other quotes. Beware of the garage at Shell!

I went to this Shell gas station on 7 Mile next to Grand River by Detroit where the gas was $2.76 for cash and $2.86 for credit. Assuming that Shell gas stations are going to charge me the same amount as the cash price using a visa, I filled my tank a little bit. I realized that I was charged $2.86 per gallon! At first I thought there was some kind of pricing error on the sign and remembered it’s an electronic sign, so it can’t be that.

I walked into the gas station to tell the guy about it and he said you have to WALK INTO THE GAS STATION to get charged the cash price using a debit card. Then I said that doesn’t make any sense because at every other gas station I’ve ever been to I’ve been charged the cash price at the pump using my debit card. He claimed that some gas stations have different systems and that’s how the Shell pricing system works.

I ended up telling him that Shell is a scamming company full of con artists that lie about their prices. Probably to get my butt out of the store, he “agreed” with me by saying it’s not right but it’s how the system works. Since I was a bit of a ways from home, I wasn’t going to argue with the idiot all night long and said whatever clearly you “can’t” help me get a refund for this injustice. Have a good night.

Think I was being a b!*$h or crazy or whatever. I don’t care about paying a few cents more for my gas, I care about people being misleaded about the prices that are on the price boards for gas stations. Personally I think I should’ve said stuff about how we at least know BP did some things wrong and are paying for it and that I hope one day Shell gets sued for their scamming methods of making more money and getting more customers.

Have feedback for Shell Gas?