ConocoPhillips Customer Service

Contact ConocoPhillips Corporate

Welcome to the ConocoPhillips complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against ConocoPhillips online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the ConocoPhillips corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

ConocoPhillips Contact Information

• ConocoPhillips headquarters address

Browse reviews of other Gas Stations

Top ConocoPhillips Complaints

Gas station at 300 West St ,Woodland Ca 95795.. pumps never ever work outside, Didn't when it was Valero...Guy inside who works or owns, a loser, there ..is rude.He cussed at me.Hes disgusting. I have to drive 14 miles to Davis.Love Conoco ..but you need to send someone here.HORRIBLE, TOLD ME To Go ELSEWHERE. HES CRAP!!

I-70 and Vasquez (or Steele st) in Denver Co, never has paper at pumps for receipt, so u have to go inside where the line is wrapped around to the back wall, because there is only one 1 cashier and the others are on there phone or refilling Coffee. No paper or washer fluid, squeegees are tore up, trash is usally overflowing outside, Diesel hose is unattached. (See Pic) Terrible store. Terrible customer service.

I-70 and Vasquez in Denver Co, never has paper at pumps for receipt, so u have to go inside where the line is wrapped around to the back wall, because there is only one 1 cashier and the others are on there phone or refilling Coffee. No paper or washer fluid, squeegees are tore up, trash is usally overflowing outside, Diesel hose is unattached. (See Pic) Terrible store. Terrible customer service.

Conoco gas station on Lake Land Blvd in Mattoon, Il. I have stopped here numerous times in a hurry to get gas. Terrible customer service, pump keypads do not work to type in zip code and NEVER get a paper receipt because they NEVER have replaced paper in receipt machine on pump for over 2 years! I will not use this station again because of faulty equipment and shady owners.

Was trying to fuel with diesel. Had a company gas card with 250 limit. Went.over by 1 cent. Clerk rejected card. Tried to pay her the 1 cent and she said she.couldn't use the fuel card and accept.the 1 cent. Is this true or did she just not know how. She was very rude.

This has to be the worst costumer experience I have ever dealt with in my life! The people at the 3400 Colorado Blvd, Denver, CO 80205 Conoco store. There was absolutely no talking to them it was impossible they were extremely rude. They discriminated my mom for being Mexican and not knowing how to talk "proper english" like if they knew how themselves! The manager there who am sure was middle eastern spoke worse than my mother! And both him and the employees yelled at my mom and my self over the phone as well as in the store!

They were attacking us on how we should speak English because we live in America, which is stating the obvious but please don't lecture me a U.S born on how to speak English because that is exactly what My mother and I were both doing! He even told me to go some learn some English.

His cashier made the mistake of giving us the wrong change we where missing $5 & accused of stealing? But yet again what did we steal? The only one here stealing was them? Maybe they should hire bettr employees, who do know basic math skills, and know to treat they're costumers. I only asked for an apology on the discrimination part I didn't even want the $5 but they refused and told me and my mother to basically fuck off! Never I have I ever been treated like that in any store/ business is my life it is shocking that there is actually still such close minded people with no respect around.

We had a problem with our car and took it Conoco. Well these guys did fix the problem and now my car is running pretty smoothly. They have done a nice round of servicing. I have decided to contact Conoco for any kind of car issues going forward. They really know how to tackle the problem and are good at their work. Thanks Conoco for doing a good job.

Have feedback for ConocoPhillips?