Pizza Hut Complaints Continued... (Page 10)

1027+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Pizza Hut corporate: (972) 338-7700

We go to rhlinder once every two months and we always stopped at that pizza hut we walked in six of us there wasn't any one in there. So we were happy we will get good service well let me tell you we didn't get any service at first we had to wait at least a good five min. so we were just about to leave then someone finally gave us a table like I said no one was in there. We sat down and said we were going to have the salad bar. So we went up to it there wasn't anything on it so we started to get are salads the waitress said she would be right back with are silver wear. Never and I mean never came back so I went up to the counter and said can we please get some forks or something to eat with.

She said you will have to wait nothing is clean right now. How can you not have anything clean for god sakes its lunch time and no one is in here.So we waited 10 more min and are salads wee getting soaked with salad dressing.Than on top of that there was no pizza ready to eat.The restaurant was a mess the employees were talking way to kmuch to each other to care about the people that were in the store. I guess we are going to have to find somewhere else to go.Sence no one cares there.Very disappointed. we would of liked to go in there on Monday the23rd but I don't think we will This is not the first time it happened and it probley wont be the last.

The Virginia MN store. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone had a bad experience a few months ago and went back last night no change in the condition of how dirty the store is bathroom the floor grout has dirt filled in with dirt you can kick it loose with your shoe pee stains all over. In dining room by the heating and air vents on the white cling you can see black stuff and dust hanging from popcorn ceiling. They really need to redo everything at this place staff and all.

From when we got there it took 15 min to get something to drink 30 min for Bread sticks 45 min for only 1 of our pizzas 20 min later someone came out and asked is we were still wanting our other pizzas they could box them up when done it 20 minutes more for us to get the rest of order. There was only 5 other tables with people we had the biggest table of 5 People. The sad part the phone only rang one time the 2:45 we were there. 2 hr after we got home 4 out of 5 of us got sick bad sick stomach and diarrhea.

On February 20, 2013 at 6:45 i place a order with pizza hut (which i paid wit my cc) at the 7996 Miramar Pkwy
Miramar‎ Florida‎ 33023 after waiting 1 hour n half I decided to call Pizza Hut to inquire about my order which than i was told that the driver tried calling (which i have ordered from that located Multiple times) that he tried calling me n was Unsuccessful which i Received no call from the driver nor the Location informing me that these attempts were made after asking to speak to a Manager i was told that the wait was going to be a Addition 45 to hour wait wit no Sympathy or a knowledge of my bad Experience

I eat Pizza hut almost 3 times a week because they deliver to my job. this has been the worse experience that i have ever had the food was cold and wasnt fresh... the estimated wait time time was supposed to be 30 minutes and to arrive at 3:52 and the food arrived at 3:37 and i place the order at about 3:22 meaning the food was already done and they just decided to get it to me. I did not like that and i do not appreciate that at all

Today my 67 year old mom went to get our family dinner from Pizza Hut in Mauston, WI. Our first mistake!!! Like so many times before nothing but disappointment. She ordered wings, Alfredo, Stuffed crust pizza, and bread sticks to go. They said it would be ready in 25 min. My mother left and went to do some shopping. She came back in 20 min. and yes she waited and waited and waited. When they finally came over they said they forgot the wings. She said forget them and went to the car. When she got to the car she noticed no Alfredo.

So she went back in and they blamed her saying she didn’t order it. So now she orders it and yes she waits and waits and waits. Now our pizza has grease forming on the top and the food is cold. She gets the food home and the Alfredo is is cold in the middle. I call the manager and he to blames it mostly on my mom and then tries to humor me with a free order of wings. What a disgrace, they disrespected my mother, and then my intelligence.

With the economy being this hard you would think they would work harder to keep customers not drive them away. I hope this manager gets taught what it takes to make a good manager and no its not to insult the customers...

To whom it may concern: On Friday Jan 18, 2013 we ordered 2 large pan pizzas and chicken wings online for delivery. Our order came to $33.24 and I entered my visa card number for payment. When the driver arrived, he said he had forgotten the credit card slip for me to sign and that I'd have to pay cash. So we paid cash. The next morning, Saturday Jan 19, 2013 I called my bank and found out my credit card was still charged $33.24. I called pizza hut and asked to speak to the manager. He didn't give his name, just said he was the manager. I explained what had happened and that he may want to see if this driver was pocketing the cash. He said, no the driver had told him about what happened.

He then went on to Tell me that I needed to bring in a bank statement showing I was indeed charged along with my I.D. and credit card. I work every day except Sunday and am unable to just run to the bank to get a statement. I can wait til I get a statement in the mail, but my question is this: why, if the manager knew what happened do I have to do all this running around? Shouldn't they be able to tell at closing when they do a deposit that they were over in their totals? The pizza hut we ordered from is on Sunny Lane in Del City, Oklahoma. We live on Askew Dr in Midwest City. I'd appreciate you looking into this and letting me know why I have to jump through hoops to get my money back.

Dear Pizza Hut. I'm writing you today because of the local Pizza Hut in my area. It seems like every time I call in an order they seem to make up excuses for delevery time so I won't try and place order but I do anyways they always tell me "it's gonna be like an hour or two before my order will leave. My pizza always end up wrong or when I order a lovers pizza there isn't anything lovers about "hardly any topping" and the dine inn service it bad cause no one ever wants to want on us Pizza Hut is my favorite pizza I don't wanna stop eating it just wish the service was better.

On March 22, 2013 my wife ordered a pizza from the Pizza Hut at 1965 Coliseum Blvd Montgomery Alabama at 6:30 p.m. The Pizza was a store credit because the week before the pizza we order and picked up was terrible, cold and was not able to eat it. When we arrived at the store I went inside and told the cashier why I was there. She said in a mean voice, " a store credit" I said " Yes " itwas becuase ya'll messed up our pizza so bad last week the manager gave us a store credit and my wife called ahead talked to the manager and he made sure all was ok. The cashier chose to be rude in front of customers that were in line and standing around so I didn't hesitate to tell her how sorry the servcie was and that she needed to check with her manager. She just walked off.

When she came back I told her the name and she looked around then started waiting on other customers. I asked her again about the order she replied it's coming! I stood inside for over an hour and others there to was there for a long time and I could hear them complaining so we all talked about the terrible way things were at the Piza Hut. One family of eight had waited hours at a table for their to be completed and finally went to the counter told them they were leaving and only paying for two drinks since no one was concerned about serving them.

After I was there over an hour or more I asked about my pizza the server kept saying three minutes, then about 25 min's later I asked again she said three min's. My wife said for us to just leave so I asked to see a manager. It took awhile for them to get one because all the cooks were in the back talking and laughing and not cooking. This type of service is uncalled for and we will not go back and I will report this to the local newspaper section that talks about local places to eat.

We called in our order for some boneless wings tonight and was told they would be ready in 20 minutes. I arrived at store 30 minutes later and still had to wait 40 minutes on my food. When I finally asked for my money back, the lady at the front laughed and told me that my food was ready. As cold as the wings were, I can only assume they had been sitting there for at least 20 minutes. The store was filthy and the staff was very unprofessional. Most of them were either standing around talking on their personsl cell phones or leaning up against the walls. (Guess this is why my food sat for so long). And while they were all doing nothing, the store phone was ringing off the hook. The floor looked like it had not been swept in months and the tables had not been wiped down. It was disgusting!! I will not be back.

My husband and I went to Pizza Hut in Chippewa, Pa. we noticed a long wait in the line for window service . But we were seated inside immediately. We placed and order for 2 personal size pizzas , 2 drinks and breadsticks. We recieved our drinks immediately . We noticed no one had any food infront of them. We waited and I finished my soda . About 40 minutes later, I noticed an older lady and man who came in after us left, the people outside were leaving the outside window without their order. Our waiter never came back to refill our sodas or to bring our breadsticks. Finally a waitress who was waiting on another table came and refilled our drinks. We waited another 15 minutes and finally our breadsticks came with no explantion, just I am so sorry. We ate our breadsticks and about 30 minutes later still no pizza, so we went up to the register and paid for our breadsticks and sodas, never an apology, or an explanation. The waiter said I can give your pizza for you to go, I said no thank you. I am sure they lost alot of business tonight. I think someone better see whats up there. My husband and I ended up at Wendys and the little girl apologized because I waited about 3 minutes for a burger and I said believe me this is nothing. I told her what happened and another server over heard me and said another women came in there and said she had a 2 hour wait !!! I love pizza hut , but I will never go in there again. I definetly know it is courteous for the manager to come out and go table to table to explain the wait or apologize, he never came out. I seen alot of very disappointed consumers there.

On Dec. 10, 2013 my stusents were on an outing. Pizza Hut was where we called earlier and placed the order for our students. When we got there I waited at least 10 minutes for service. Along came two of my students wanting to place an order for carry out. I told them to wait because ai had not given my order so tha I could eat from the salad bar. The supervisor proceeded to take their order. I told her that I had been waiting a while and that the students already had food at the table. She ignored me. Therefore I asked another employee to take my order. She told both employees not to because she was going to take it when she finished. I told her that because of her rudness, she could not wait on me.

She was adamant about not havcing anyone take my order. I am a diabetic. I left and went elsewhere to eat. I am asking that thhis supervisor be reprimanded and if possib le suspended for a few days. I also demand an apology from her. This incident took place around 12:40 p.m. at the pizza hut on the waterfront in ST. Thomas, USVI I am consulting an attorney.

I went to Pizza Hut located at 1420 NE Evangeline Thruway at about 2:30 PM on 12/15/12. My grandson ordered the meal which included a personal Pizza Hut pan pizza, 3 breadsticks and a drink. When his order came out, there were no breadsticks. He asked the server (a black male) when he would be bringing his breadsticks.

The server told him that meal did not come with breadsticks, so I asked to see a menu. Sure enough, breadsticks were part of the meal. Server had gone back behind counter to ring up an order, so I went to counter and pointed out order and that breadsticks were part of it.

A Pizza Hut co-worker of his (black female) asked him why he had warmed breadsticks. His reply: "I'm go'in tell ya'. He went to her, leaned in close, and told her something which I could not hear, but I can imagine. Anyway, we finished our meal and I went to the counter to get a to go box and to also collect the breadsticks which he had never brought.

After he gave me the to go box, I still had to ask for the breadsticks to be boxed also. We were the only customers, so it's not like it just "slipp-ed his mind". I found the food to be of poor quality and the staff to be rude.

Not a Pizza Hut location I will visit again. I will also recommend that friends avoid going there.

My wife ordered a pizza online at the Pizza Hut website for the 35th ave and thunderbird location. The order got messed up and they sent a pizza with onions instead of black olives. Not a big deal. We called the store and said we still have the whole pizza but we would like our correct pizza. He said a couple things that are really bad. One he said because the order was an online error that they are not responsible for that. It is pizza huts website. Yes it is your problem. Second we asked for the corporate number and he said that the location was franchised so he didn't have a number to the corporate office. Are you kidding me right now. Are you not one company. His name was Edward and was a supervisor there. Please do something about this or I will report this incident to the BBB. Also, the fact you are not one company is really embarrassing. It's sad that a 10 dollar pizza ruined my night. I hope to hear from you soon.

Recently, my cousin & I decided to go to Pizza Hutt for some yummy pizza for lunch. As soon as we sat down we were told REPEATEDLY that the buffet was closing in 8 min & to get what we wanted. We assumed the remaining food at the buffet would remain & no new pizzas would be cooked.

Like a countdown, we were told we only had 5 min to get our food or we wouldn't get any at all. I did not enjoy my lunch as I was rushed! I won't be eating there again. The pizza & Dr pepper were delicious were delicious but it was not a pleasant experience.

Me and my family and friends went to Pizza Hut in Tarboro, North Carolina. Once waitress finally took our orders she brought plates and they fell on table, water got on one of family members, the waitress never said she was sorry and just walked away. It took three workers to come to our table to ask what our orders were. They kept bringing the wrong orders and some of us never got our food while others did and finished eating. The waitress never came to table to refill our drinks. By the time we were leaving is when our food was ready but we asked to box it up. It was the worst experience in a restaurant we have ever experienced

I call around 9 o'clock n ask for their specials and they told that they were out of special and they only had the thin crust. I would of not have made this complain if it wouldn't had been the first time they wer out of something. So i went on and call a different location and made my order there at 50 n L.

Once i got home n ready to eat the pizza was a little burn from the crust on top of that when i open my wings only 3/4 of the wing was covered with sauce. Not a happy dinner for me i was upset and didnt even bother calling back because they were already closing when i was picking up my order...

Placed an order online with Pizza Hut in Midland Texas at the Wadley Drive location. Went to pick up my order and the order was never made. Had to wait for another to be made. The staff was yelling back and forth and seems there was no manager in the store because I could not imagine a manager allowing the yelling that was going on back in the kitchen area. The floors were filthy and probably will never order from Pizza Hut again, or at least from that location. It's a shame that such a big name corporation cannot manage their restaurants.

I order the Margireta Pizza sometimes its moist which that is how I like it. Sometimes has d instead of. The the sliced ones. And most of the time the green basil isn't on it. Don't they have a chart to go by. It kinda makes you not wanting to go back. I really like that pizza cause I dislike your pizza sauce. I wish you would bring back the cavitini surpreme again. My favorite. I eat there quite a bit. But this new pizza hut isn't like the old one. Miss the salad bar terribly. This is the Pizza Hut in Valentine. NE

I placed an order online (2 medium 2 toppings, bread sticks and 2-liter drink) and everything seemed to go just fine until I received a message from "Michael" that my order was cancelled. It was very hard to understand him because he spoke so fast and he did not leave a call back #. I called the number back from the caller id and spoke with Megan. I had called the Pittsburgh customer service. Megan could not tell why my order was cancelled other than my card had been declined. She did not know why the card was declined. She then would allow me to order again and I would need to give her my card #.

At no time did Pizza Hut make me feel my card was secure or that I was really speaking to Pizza Hut. I tried to order again online but was not able. I called my local store, 11018 Old Saint Augustine Rd, Jacksonville, FL, 32257. The young man I spoke with was nice and courteous. He understand my problem, placed my order for me again and worked through the kinks that my first cancelled order had caused (that I was now out of the delivering area and my order had to be overruled by the manager).

My order was placed and was upgraded. I was given the total of $27.11. I didn't realize this was now almost $7.00 than my order online($20.67). I called the store back. The person I spoke with explained that I could not change an online order. I then explained that it wasn't an online order. I asked to speak with the manager. I was told she was too busy to speak with me. The person I was speaking with finally just discounted my order to $19.51. Although, I am grateful that my order was reduced to close to the correct total, I was made to feel like they were doing me a favor.

I didn't need two large pizzas as we will not eat them all. I spent 40 minutes just trying to order dinner for my family that should have taken me no more than 10 minutes. I first thought the store was helpful but in the end they were just like Megan I spoke with in Pittsburgh, not willing to take the time to listen or answer my questions. I am depending on Pizza Hut to keep my credit card secure and in the end and I am not sure that they are. The whole experience has made me question if I will ever order from Pizza Hut again.

12/30/12 I called in an order for carry out today from the Fort Worth, Tx. 76116 Hwy. 80 location. I was told that it would be ready in 45 minutes. I showed up about 50 minutes later, waited in line for about another 15 minutes or so. When it was my turn in line, I was told that it was going to be another 45 to 60 minutes before my order would be ready.

I said excuse me, what did you say? Employee said very rudely and loud, " didn't you here me the first time, it will be 45 to 60 minutes. Are you going to wait, or cancel your order"? After exchanging a few words, I cancelled my order and walked out. I settled for Papa Johns instead because it was going to be quicker. It was almost 10pm.

Tonight I ordered online a large half pepperoni half Hawaiian pizza. I realized after I placed the order that I made it Carrie out instead of delivery, so I quickly called in and changed the order to delivery. An hour goes by and no pizza. So I call in to see what the hold up is. The girl said that the order was a carry out and I told her that originally it was but I had called in to change it to delivery. She apologized and said that she would send it right away and it would be here in a few minutes. Thirty minutes go by and no pizza. I call back to ask again what the hold up is. The man said that the address they had written down was wrong so I gave him the address again and he said the pizza would be there shortly (haven't heard that before) at this point I am extremely frustrated with 4 very hungry tired children.

So I start watching for the delivery guy. I finally see a small SUV drive fast up and down the street about three times and eventually he slows down enough for me to flag him down. By the time I got the pizza it had been 2 hours!!! And I had very grumpy kids! The pizza was cold and the kids didn't really want to eat it because it was not fresh anymore. You guy officially suck! The. Moral of this story is hire people that can execute there job efficiently and don't offer a service that you can't get done in a timely manner. Thanks so much! Sincerely a very annoyed coustomer.

I visited your pizza hut in Greenwood, Ms . I enjoyed over all good customer service at PizzaHut. I am from New Albany, Ms and enjoyed great service back when Tina was RGM and its not bad now. This store in Greenwood should be closed down. The manager and waitress working the nite shift on 11/14/2012 was the worst I had ever seen. We could not get refills on our drinks and our hotwings and pizza was served with no forks. We just went without refills because of the altitude of this waitress. She should be fired immediately and the manger with her. We got there about 9pm. We ordered two large meat lovers and 14 mild wings. We got our glasses taken away while we ware still eating and then they cut the lights out on us. I no this was a security risk. Its people out there that would treat us with respect. I am begging you to fire them both. I would also like my money refunded. I paid over 41 dollars.

I just would like to say the Pizza Hut that I live near has the worst customer service. The few times I have interacted with the employees I've had a horrible experience. I was ignored for 20 minutes when I went to pick up my pizza. No one greeted me even though they saw me. When someone finally came out because they had to deliver an order, even then I still had to wait another ten minutes for my pizza.

Another incident was tonight. I ordered online, and got a call right away. The manager let me know that it will take them over 45 minutes to get my order to me. Then she said it will take an hour when I asked if I could switch out the bread sticks for something else she said there's no way I could. Then I suggested I could pick up the pizza instead of delivery, and she quoted the same one hour wait. Her name is Ashley.

I proceeded to ask her to cancel my order since that did seem a little late. She didn't thank me or apologize for the inconvenience. She just hung up on me. I called her back to let her know she was rude for hanging up and I wanted to make sure she wasn't going to charge me at all since I paid with my card online. She insisted my card was cancelled. I really hope so.

The worst customer service ever!

Jan 31st order i order the 19.99 Big pizza box two pep pizza with cinna sticks and mild wings.When they pizza was received it looked old there was not enough cheese on it.When i called bac and talked to Tommy who is the store manager he was saying I had ordered pizza before and sent them back if my pizza is not correct I willsend long story short me being a customer he should of never hung up on me twice also he was talking about fraud account on my address I have lived at my address fraud for ruffley sept.

I dnt kno whats goin on in regards to that I dnt have any idea about any fraud.I have my money a prepaid cards to order and pay.I have worked in customer for aleast 5 yrs years and hanging up on a customer is unacceptable. I have called district manager store# 421 franklin ky I let a vm to call me back.I personally t hink it was rude 42and very unprofressional.

A manager should be hanging up on customer's show bad leadership.The Better Business Bureau would love to hear about this.This gives Pizza Hut a a bad name and false advertisment.

My name is Matthew and I live in Las Vegas Nevada and my father lives in olive branch Mississippi. I'm currently jobless and have no money. I'm starving and I wanted food from Pizza Hut. My dad was going to order and pay with his card and have it delivered to me. When he called the manager refused the payment due to him not being able to show card and id? First off people order pizza for other people all the time and they never ask for id an card like your policy supposedly says. The fact that our payment was refused is unnacceptable. Maka the manager for store number 026610 Las Vegas is a poor manager and a complete bitch. I demand something be done about this. What if your kids were starving and got refused service because someone else was ordering the food for them? It's cruel and it's wrong. I'm a former employee of Pizza Hut and my father currently works for Pizza Hut in southaven Mississippi. We expected better from this company. Very disappointed. That manager was also very rude to the both of us. Maybe you need to check your employees better.

I've sent in complaints to the store manager in Ventura California of Victoria in zip code 93004. I order pizza there and every time I ask for extra sauce and still I get pizza I can hold upside down and cheese and toppings stick to pizza crust. Big part about pizza is the zest and tang in the sauce. However pizza huts sauce is like pouring water on the pizza no thickness no flavor.

Even with sauce " on side it's like pouring koo aide on my slice of pizza and takes almost half of it just to get the water on the pizza to taste. I am having to make sauce for pizza huts pepperoni lovers with catchup not very tasty with ranch either. When is Pizza Hut planing on real sauce how do I get my pizza so its not crackers

I am writing in regards to the Pizza Hut located in Burbank, CA on Magnolia Blvd. I spoke to the manager named Hector on 9-28 -12 at 10:15 pm. I told him that one of his drivers almost hit me and my dog crossing the street because he was driving so fast. The doped limit in residential area if not posted is 25 MPH. Here appeared to be going past due and took no precautions to slow or stop to a pedestrian UN the street but instead opted to swerve around me. Hector knew exactly who I was talking about since he mentioned the make and model of the vehicle.

Hector states that he could not do anything about it since he did not see it. I told him that he has constructive knowledge now of one if his drivers driving in a willful and wanton disregard for public safety and he did not seem concerned instead told me to call the police since there was nothing he could do. I told him my background is in law and Pizza Hut would be held responsible for their driver's behavior if they had notice of said behavior and failed to take reasonable precautions to correct the behavior. Is this the type of personnel you wish to represent the company? I think not. Be warned you have a liability at hand.

I order from pizza hut on easton and buckner on a reg. basics. The last few times I've ordered they seem to always be out of the dough for the pizza rollers. Why do they not order enough dough to make the products they have on the menu? This is getting frustrating when I spend between $20-$60 a week. Please fix this problem before I stop ordering from your company all together. I understand that it happens from time to time but it shouldn't happen 3-4 time in 2 weeks.

Local store (562)-983-1177 in long beach on 4th st We just ordered a "big box" online from Pizza Hut. Within the order, we selected sauce for the wings and breadsticks. Not only was our order 20 minutes later than they said it would be, imagine my disappointment when we open box and there is no sauce.

I immediately call the one that delivered- and kid on the phone is clueless about what to do- says "I don't know what we could do for you- can you callback in 5 min" So I wait- food getting cold- pizza was fantastical though! I call back, ask to speak to manager, same poor kid, says she's on break. So I keep him on phone till she's back ( her name starts with M) she takes the phone and before I can even finish my sentence- she snaps and says the driver is bringing "yo" sauce and I say oh, well.

Then she hangs up on me mid-word. At least the kid was nice, give him the power to make the big call on returning with sauce. She was a b*%#^. It reflects horribly on the company and location that she is manager. The pizza was good- but the rest cold and wasted. I am a trainer for customer service for a large corporation- customers are the lifeblood of any business, and with staff like that, I don't see customers returning. Thank you

I was told it was going to take an hour. Hour and a half later, I called and they told me because they didn't have a telephi ne number for me that my order was cancelled. Not once was I imformed that you need a telephone number to have a pizza delivered. My son and I were waiting for over 2 hours for a cancelled order. He's hungry, im hungry and not once did they apologize for not informing me of "the must have phone to get delivery " policy. Here I am thinking all I needed for delivery was an address. I didn't get a discount or even a 2.99 liter soda. I felt unappreciated and promise myself to not go to this pizza hut anymore. Maybe never go to a pizza hut ever again. I might be over reactting but when my child hunger is involved, its just unacceptable. Pizza hut has lost a dedicated loyal customer to this.

I placed a delivery order online about an hour ago and I ordered the $10 pizza box with a medium bacon pizza with light sauce. When the order finally got to my house, they gave me a pepperoni pizza with what seemed to be extra sauce. Also, they set me a time that my order would be delivered by and they got here about 20 minutes after the time they sent me. After already waiting 45 minutes for a simple pizza order, they delayed an extra 20 minutes. I always order online for them to deliver and this is the worst ever! Definitely not ordering from pizza hut again until you fix your company.

I lived in Mendota, IL and Pizza Hut was the only pizza in town. The ingrediants ordered became less and less. I moved to Effingham, IL, which I understand is owned by the same company, and was equally dissapointed in the Pizza, but here I have other options. After 15 years, I decided to try them again. I got 5 pices of onion, 8 pieces of bacon and abut 10 mushroom on my pizza. I could count them easily because there was no chees to hide them. The crust was ineatable. This week I stopped at a Pizza Hut along I70 West of St. Louis and got a personal pan meat lovers pizza. It was very good, more like the pizzas I use to remember. If you have a quality control department, they need to visit Effingham's Pizza Hut.

Our family order 2 pizzas from pizza hut last night. When we got the pizzas home I called them and told them that our pizzas were thin crust and I order hand tossed. The manager came to the phone and looked up the order and said I MADE THE MISTAKE, because he made the pizzas and they were the hand tossed crsut. The crust was so thin you could almost see through it. There were 3 people standing around doing nothing and I had to wait to pay for the pizzas in the first place. What ever happened to the customer being right??? What a terrrible experience and will never go ther again. This Pizza Hut was the one on JFK in Dubuque, IA. So I hope something is done about this service or I mean lack of service!

On the evening of Nov. 16, 2012, I called pizza hut in Kenton Ohio to order a pizza. No one answered the phone. I called 3 more times, and still no one answered the phone. I went to the store in person. There was a lady standing there waiting tio pick up a pizza and said she was told her pizza would be done in 45 minutes. After she got there, she waited another 30 min because they said it was still in the oven. I waited behind her so I could give them a carry out order and no one would acknowledged that I was there in line. I could have been waiting on a table and I still wouldn't have been recognized. After 25 min, she ask me if I was there to pick up a pizza and I told her no that I wanted to ordera pizza. She said that they were backed up and didn't know how long it would take. So I took it that she didn't care if I ordered a pizza or not. I walked out and ordered from another pizza place!

I would just like to say that your Rgm Jose @ Artesia N.M Pizza hut is very unprofessional. My girlfriend and son work for him. Recently Jose told my girlfriend to clock out and go home, that was fine, but he didn't have to yell at her or push her. That alone made me want to go get physical with him. On another occasion, she had to close on a sunday night, I have no problem with that. However, he had her clock out at 10 and work until after 2am. Now if she were salary paid that would be fine.But as far as I know, It is illegal to make someone work for free.You should look into this before you find yourself in the middle of a class action lawsuit. I understand that Jose is a RGM, BUT THAT DOES NOT MAKE HIM GOD.

I recently complaint about a visit to my Pizza Hut restaurant in Carrizo Springs, Texas 78834. Myself and an employee of that Pizza Hut restaurant exchanged words on Facebook , I learned that managers and that employee Denise Hernandez talk about private customer information to each other and to other customers. They talked about me in front of other people and showed my e-mail, too. Marina Trujillo ( manager) and some man named Micheal. I would appreciate if something could be done about this, it's wrong for them to speak about me. The complaints are suppose to be private, now I'm scared to order from Pizza Hut. I called in my complaint on February 21,2113.

Hi I dont usually complain. But I have to say something this is unacceptable compared to any other pizza hut I and my family have ever been to. We were in the deland Pizza hut on Friday and a few things went wrong with our order . no big deal and we ended up having to change our movie plans waiting for the correct order. And so I aske the waitress if she was going to be able to give a 10 or 15% discount to us. I told her we are new to the area and we will be regulars. And she really went from friendly to pretty abrupt with us and a little rude. Slamming things down and she was rolling her eyes because i was settling the kids and didnt get my drink fast enough. Her attitude really changed for the worse instantly. But we made it through that and chalked it up to a bad night is all. Then we went today. And that same lady it turns out is a manager. And so we had a different waitress. And it went great . When my wife was up to pay she was waiting and could hear the waitress / Manager telling a male that we we assholes to her the other night.

And then saw my wife at the counter. And played it off. But we knew exactly who she was talking about. And so we were discussing it while gathering our things and heading out the door. And another party that was there said they eat here all the time. And if they come and see that manager is going to be their waitress. They turn and leave. Now my family loves pizza hut and we frequent often good food good value. And usually good service . But we are good Christian folk. We are definately not assholes for wanting a couple dollars off for having to rearrange our entire night. It is completely unacceptable to us. Rachel is the waitress name we found out. Someone should give her additional training.

I've ordered the ten dollar box twice today which is October 1, 2012. My orders were made during seperate hours and heres how I've been treated after giving up hard earned money. I ordered online at 4:31 pm, and an hour after waiting for delivery there was still no show of my order. I decided to phone into the local pizza hut- not knowing I would have to call them three times in 30 minutes to ask what's the hold up and why do I have to wait so long when I'm located half of a mile. The manager acted as if he wasn't too worried about customer satisfaction. The order arrived at my home 25 minutes after the manager told me I was next in line. I later ordered the same thing which was the ten dollar box. I placed another online transaction using my debit card as before at 10:14 pm, the online statement said Estimated Delivery Time 11:16pm. It is now 12:21am and the store is an hour past closing but still I have not received my order. I am requesting to be refunded back the money I've paid to receive the satisfaction I deserve. Nothing more, nothing less because its a shame how some businesses will leave a person waiting until they're actually closed and still don't show up. I am requesting to have my money refunded back onto my debit card as I payed for it. Thank you and I am one customer who will be ordering elsewhere for now on.

I ordered 3 large stuff crust pizza on may 1 2013 all three were cold the stuff cheese was over cook the topping were cold I took them back to have them replace the crew member told me they wasn't gonna replace them I brought them back and took them home and the pizzas are still in my refrigerator they were really disrepectful. I would have related for all three of them so sad

I recently switched from dominoes to Pizza Hut. But I will be making the switch back if Pizza Hut continues to cut corners on their pizza. I ordered two medium pizzas from the location in hockley,tx. Neither pizza was covered with cheese. Each side was almost completely bare. I took pictures because it was so ridiculous. I'm sure I'm not the only one with this complaint as the sane thing happened the last time I ordered. Please correct this at your earliest convenience so that you may not lose any more customers. Thank you in advance.

I live in Enterprise,Alabama and I tried ordering this big box plan for a pizza party we were having, and the store on Rucker Blvd said they were no longer doing this add. I had coupons for this with correct date and they still would not allow my coupon. I took my business to another pizza store and me and my party were not satisfied with the other pizza chain. Please try and get all the Pizza Hut stores uniform in policy, I love your pizza, but hate the fact that I was refused service of your special, in which all through out the Saints and Raiders game it was advertised.

I am a frequent customer at Pizza Hut. My family and I visit the Pizza Hut restaurant Atleast 3-4 times a month. And just yesterday I called in and order for pick up. I had a family get together due to hurricane Sandys trajic that left a few of my family members with no power. When I went to pick up my order it was completely wrong. Like anyone else I didn't realize it until i got back home. I called the store back and number one they were rude and told me that I was wrong and they gave me what I had asked for. They were wrong! I asked to speak to a manager and he left me on hold for about 15 mins. Then I got disconnected. I called back and same person answered the phone and realized that it was me again complaining about my order and he hung up on me again. After trying to call back the Pizza Hut line was busy for almost 30 mins. I am highly upset at the situation being that I'm a good customer to Pizza Hut. Please respond but and let me know what further actions I can take.

I attempted to place an order to be delivered to a local hospital in the area of Dallas, TX from the store on Oaklawn Ave. After calling the store an unnamed man answered the phone. I then proceeded to ask him if they delivered to the hospital and he told me "yes", I then told him that I would like to order 4 to 5 pizzas and was told " we are not prepared to handle a large order". As it was only 5 or 10 minutes after 9 pm I questioned as to why 5 pizzas was a large order. I was then told that " Monday's are our slow days and we don't make that many pizzas." I then questioned again as to if he could complete the order. I was then placed on hold for a little over 5 minutes as the phone I was using has a timer on it because it was a business line. After returning to the line he then asked "what kind of crust would you be wanting on those pizzas", I told him three deep pan and 2 regular. He then stated that "you just asked for 5 deep pan" and we don't have that many of those crust. I then asked what crust they had available and was never given an answer. I was then placed on hold again this time for 14 minutes prior to me hanging up the line. I then called the store back and asked what the manager name was and I was informed that his name was Zed or Ted and he was the one that had taken the original call. I then called Dominoes pizza and they were glad to take "my large order". The service and attitude I received on the phone was on of the worst I have experienced in a long time. The manager was on a speaker phone and was heard by at least 13 other doctors and nurses all who now have SERIOUS hesitation about calling pizza hut to deliver anything to the hospital again. This kind of attitude and behavior should not be accepted nor tolerated and was very unprofessional.

I was over at a friends to watch a movies and we ordered the new stuffed pizza and this is a small ass town of less then 3,500 people is if you count the ones that live out in the country. We placed the order at 6:23 pm was to be deliverd at 7:12pm and the pizza finally arrived at 8:33pm, my friend called the store to see what the problem was. The drivers often get lost on the way to his place. The Manager was rude, he warned them that if it was cold that he was going to send it back. This happens every time he orders and enough is enough. Sure enough it was not only cold the crust was soggy, the delivery driver admitted to getting lost. In addition, to being stuck in church traffic, big lie this small town they roll up the sidewalks after 5:00pm.

Therefore, my friend made her take the pizza back and told them to bring out a fresh hot one. He took a good look at it, we both made notice of the top and bottom crust there was a burnt cheese mark on the one edge and a place on the bottom where some sauce had leaked and burned too. Well it took the driver over an hour and fifteen minutes to bring the second pizza back and she was in a hell of a hurry to get out of there. So after she sprinted to her car, guess what we both looked at each other, and knew something was up. It was the same pizza. They had taken it back and put it in the warmer or ran it through the oven, to make it even worse I pulled back the top crust it has two of them and the cheese was not even melted it had congealed back together, the sausage was ice cold, and the bottom crust was doughy.

It was nasty where it had been hot and in a box but cooled off and condensation had formed and turned the crust into the spongy nasty mess. Long story short Concordia Kansas Pizza Hut is trying to pull a fast one. If we had wanted to reheat the POS pizza, we could have saved a few hours and did it on our own. My friend was livid, went to the Pizza Hut website, and filed three or four complaints like that will do any good. I just want everyone to know to never ever stop and eat at the Concordia KS Pizza Hut; it is a privately owned store, and their horrible. They pull things like this all the time; they do not owner coupons, or specials, anything that other stores do. When he placed the order he called it in, but the pizza was so new that it was not even in the registers yet so he had to place the order on-line and deal with all that mess. I want him to call the State of KS and see if anything can be done. However, I am doubting that they will you have to love a Republican State.

No rules and no morals when it comes to anything that really matters. In addition, as long as the store gets to make a profit. WE took many pictures to post online along with the story; the store Manager is some college girl and lies like there is no tomorrow on the phone. My friend put down that he wants to be called by Pizza Hut to resolve this matter ASAP anyone want to make a bet if they will and if anything will come from it. I am betting a complete blow off with nothing happening at all to the store. The pizza is on the counter neither of us will touch it; he paid $21.68 for nothing.

That is the last time any Pizza Hut in America gets any of his or my money ever! Joys of being in a small town with only a limited selection of places to eat and almost all owned by the same people, at one time the same people that own Pizza Hut owned every restaurant in the town. Therefore, no matter where you eat you got screwed one way or the other now it is just selective bending over and taking it. Anyone want a $21.68 stuffed pizza that has been heated twice and was not fit to eat the first time? I bet the cats out at the dumpster will not even touch it. I told my buddy to hang on to it for a could of days to see if anyone has the balls to call him, I know that if they do that they are in for an ear full and then some. I would love to be in the room for that one. He has a way of getting his points across and making you feel like you want the carpet to open up so you can crawl in and die. I have seen him bring Marines to there knees and cry like babies.

He calls it a come to Jesus talk, funny thing neither one of us cares about Jesus. He gets it form his Grandmother and I love him for it. It is not as if Pizza Hut does not have it coming and has not for a very long time. Well not we have to figure out what to eat the only thing open is Wal-Mart so I am guessing one or both of us are cooking, then dishes, all that fun its 10:14pm at night and we both are hungry did not eat today. That will teach us to rely on a Pizza Hut for good quality food at a good price. I guess what were we thinking to want to get full value for his money I mean it was only $21.68! It was not $2,100.68 right! I am the type to get pissed if I am screwed over on $0.21 that's 21 cents if you make a big deal out of it and try to get away with something, and that is what Concordia, KS Pizza Hut did.

Hello to whom it may concern: I would like to let you know that I will no longer be ordering from your company any longer (frequent customer). I ordered my pizza like always online and had my husband got pick up the order. Never had a problem before. It was my first time ordering from 1102 E Highland Ave San Bernardino, CA 92404 (store number #024867) . I have always given my husband my atm card to take to pay for our purchase and this time he went to pick up and they refused to give him the order or run my card. They said that I had to be there and with my id to even pay. So then my husband said deliever it because I was at home sick. They delievered it and then called to tell us they were there outside our apartment which in fact they were not.

Then he said I had to go to the apartment office to pick up my order. So then I had to drive over to the apartment office to pick up, he parked in the dark when there were plenty of spots open with lights on. Then he wouldnt even get out of his car, I did! Mind you that I had been sick all weekend with morning sickness and flu. He didnt even look at my id that I was told was needed by the rude manager on duty that night. Her name was Jessica, the manager.

He got upset that I didnt tip even though I just had to pay for delivery service that really wasnt delievered, I had to go pick up for $3.00. Then finally we got our pizza which was cold, soggie, and ( I thought all your sauces came remade same receipe) was over seasoned and discusting! Called manager Jessica again and she heared my voice and hung up on me. Wont be ordering from this company again, Sincerely pissed off customer, Amanda Meyer

Hello, I'm just writing because I think it's a shame how Pizza Hut has changed. I have not been in a Pizza Hut for many years but was passing by one in Centereach, N.Y and decided to eat there with my son. Although the employee was very nice and courteous, the place itself looked and felt unclean. When my son went to use the restroom, the door wouldn't lock, the urinal was covered and there was no soap. We had just placed a simple order of 2 personal pan pizzas. After 15 or 20 minutes the waitress brought back one pizza and we had to wait for the other because the order wasn't put in properly. I think Undercover boss should go there and just realize that the place needs some work and updating. It wasn't like this many years ago. I don't think I'll patronize another one.

Ive been a faithful customer of your establishment for years, but here over the past several months, my continous poor experiences at the syore located in nederland texas, ranging from employess hanging up in my face because they dont wanna make a delievery, to employees lying abput how long a delivery might take, i.e, two hours or more, only to recieve cold pizza. I understand these employees dont make millions of dollats, but i myself am a manager in the food industry, and how you treat the consumer ultimatly determine the future growth of ANY company. I am sad to say must take a break from your establishment until the conditions, the managment, or both improve, i also will be notifying all my employees, as well as any of my guest about the "unprofessional" atmosphere at your nederland texas location.

Sincerly, one disapointed guest.

I ordered a pizza from great barr pizza hut in birmingham west midlands. I ordered the pizza over the phone for delivery it was the first time i ordered pizza from this place and was very disappointed with the pizza. I ordered a chicken pizza wih onions peppers sweetcorn and pepperoni and ham. The pizza tasted horrible and bland there was too much cheese and less toppings, there was no taste to the pizza all you could taste was the cheese, the base from underneath was all wet and soggy. I did call the pizza hut in great barr and told the lady I have only tasted 1 bite of the slice it was horrible she said I would have to wait 45 mins for another pizza and would have to give this pizza back which was not a problem but I did not want to wait another 45 minutes for my pizza. The lady was very unhelpful she said the person who made the pizza had gone home but she would let them know that the pizza was not nice. She was not bothered at all. I wasted my money on a pizza that had to go in the bin as it was tasteless and horrible.

Never in my life have I seen a restraunt so dirty. Me and my family are from San Antonio, Tx. We decided to stop at Pizza Hut in Carlsbad, Nm. Which was the biggest mistake ever. As we walked in the restraunt I could already see what a mess this place was; and we noticed a lot of health hazards as we waited to be seated. By the way which took 10 minutes.

The restraunt wasn't full it was that all the tables were occupied with dirty dishes n about 3 tables were taken. Finally when the waitress came to seat us, after she was done talking on her cellphone.

Anywho, we were going to walk out but my daughter wanted pizza. So I ordered her a small pepperoni pizza. It took almost an hour in a half to receive one small personal pizza. I asked to speak to the manager and the waitress in a rude manner stated that if I wasn't happy for me not to return.

So I asked again to speak to the manager. She just ignored me and said some very harsh words. So I walked up to see if I can see a manager or anybody to complain to and nothing. So I go outside and go out to the back, and low and behold there was the manager smoking with our next to a gold car. I looked at them and smiled.

I went back inside to get my family and stormed out. That place has to be the worse in every category! I will be in contact with corporate as soon as possible! This issue has definitely been so bothersome for me and my family.

On Super Bowl Sunday I called Pizza Hut @ 5:36 pm to place an order of a large dinner box and 2 liter of Pepsi. After I was done the person taking my order advised me that delivery was 1 hr and 30 mins long. I had no problem with that. I called Pizza Hut at 7:05 pm to check my order and was told it was on the way and should arrive in 20 minutes. I called again at 7:30 pm because I didn't receive my order yet. The employee who answered said delivery was up to 2 hours long, I explain I called 25 minutes ago and was told it was on the way.

He ask for my phone number which I gave, after being placed on hold for 5 minutes he returned to tell me that my order wasn't made yet that is why I hadn't received it. I was very upset! I told the employee I should get my order free or discount, something. He then said "You will get this order you placed "FREE". I ask to speak to a Manager. Placed on hold again for 5 minutes. The manager answers my call and I explain everything to him, he said "We will give you the order "FREE", but couldn't promise what time I will receive it because of delivery. I told him I didn't want my order anymore because it's been 2 hours already, and explain how could they do this to customers. He didn't have much to say after that. I again told him to cancel my order and I would order from Toppers Pizza and would get my pizza in 30 minutes.

Around 8:05 pm a call came through my phone and it was the delivery person from Pizza Hut, I ask was the pizza "FREE" like I was told on the phone by the Manager and she said "No, it doesn't say that on here". I said "Return it, I don't want it". This Pizza Hut is very unorganized, disrespectful and rude. Place customers on hold for 20 minutes, sometimes they don't even answer their phones. The Pizza Hut Store I'm complaining about is in Milwaukee, Wisconsin 1515 West Burnham (414) 643-6200.

I will NEVER order from Pizza Hut again and heres why. My debit card was fraudulently used on 9/6/2012. There were 2 fraudulent charges.on my debit card from Pizza Hut on the same day. Apparently, my card was used to order pizza online. Pizza Hut is supposed to get a imprint of the debit card & view a picture id at delivery to make sure it matches the name on the card. Pizza Hut failed to do so. The reason I know they didnt do it is because my debit card was fraudulently used but it or my id never left my possession. I called the two different Pizza Huts where my card was used & even though I caught the charge within the first two days they were not willing to refund my money & both managers were very rude! I was told that I had to fight it through my bank. In my opinion Pizza Hut promotes fraud because had they followed their own procedures then this never would have happened!

I ordered my pizza for carryout. I go to Pizza Hut#024503 and stand at the counter for more than fifteen minutes,just to pickup? No one there to help.Employees walk by and no one greets me last least. Until I stop someone's that walks by and ask for the manager. Then they want to help me. So I still ask for the manager. And one young guy comes to me and said his the manager. No name batch? He said,ooh I forgot it?? Then he said his name was Dennis and that his the manager. I didnt believe that! He said I'm wearing a shirt and as tie. I told him what happen but he was careless. I will NEVER go back!

I place my order online and requested delivery. My order consisted of a dinner box and added 8 wings this was at 5:40 pm once order was approved my quoted wait time was 7:35 pm almost 2 hours later I assumed this was just to be on safe side. At 7:20 i still had yet to get order I placed a call just to see if at the very least it was on way the woman that answered was very rude put me on hold before i could even respond to the request to hold then when I explained reason for call she informed me that i have not waited 2 hours it was only 74 min (only longer then I have ever waited) and was very rude and snippy as she told me that I am next delivery out the door. I place my 2nd call 40 min later to asked what was going on ans asked to speak with a manger I was placed on hold for 12 min and 3 different times someone came to the phone and asked what I would like and I had to repeat 3 times I was holding for a manger whom never came to line I finally got my order 3 hours later. I think this kind of service is 100% inexcusable and I will never order from them again.

Me and my family attended Pizza Hut leamington spa Tuesday 7th may 2013 after waiting along time for our pizza to come out. When it finally came out the pizza was like water in middle which didn't look cooked properly they took pizza back to cook more by this time the kids were gettin restless and didn't want to wait any longer. The pizza finally came out and was cooked in middle and hard round edge. We use Pizza Hut a lot but am very disappointed and will find it hard to use Pizza Hut again.

I just purchased 3 pizzas at the helensvale store at 18;58 pm according to my invoice which I will be faxing to fair trading on monday. I was charged an additional 10% public holiday surcharge. I told the young lady it was not a public holiday and what they are doing is illegall. Anyway what a ripoff.

I had placed 2 orders for pick up I was told it would be a 45 min wait. I waited 45mins then I came in and paid for them and I was told my order was ready. I got 1 of my pizzas and they said it would be another 5mins for my other pizza. After 10mins they asked me again what I was waiting for. And they still could not find my other pizza. I waited almost another hour and by that time my other pizza was cold and the person up front just gave me a random pizza and gave me my money back.

I am never one to complain about an establishment. I honestly don't think I ever have filed a complaint. I am so upset though with the pizza we received at the Cochran, GA Pizza Hut. One half of the pizza didn't even have cheese on it! I took pictures. We live in a rural area, so when we noticed half way home, at 8:40 at night....it was a list cause. We tried to eat the other half, and it truly tasted like cardboard. Hard crust (we ordered pan tossed$, hardly any cheese at all. I hate that we paid $15.00 for a pizza we literally threw out. I also tried to order online because the website said a large for 7.99, online only. It kept kicking me back out. When I asked on the phone when I ordered it, if they would honor it, they said no. I have had issues in the past with this location but never did anything. Enough is enough.

Had a very bad experience last visit in houston tx zip code 77064 address is 17254 state hwy 249.manager TAMMY was extremely rude to me because the computers were down and I asked her if my online order was placed or if I had to redo it and also she was screaming at some employees while there was about 12 customers in this location. I came back today 2/12/14 to same location and was treated much better by an employee named jennifer . I hope to never have this experience again especially coming from a manager that should be highly trained. I love pizza hut but rather go to another location for future reference.

Pizza Hut at hwy 27 in Vaughan Ontario is very unorganized and rude. Made a pick up order at 7 00, they promised me pick will be ready at 7 30. I showed up at 8 pm my pick up was not ready they forgot. And did not apologize or made any efforts to reconcile. Bad bad experience never going back to Pizza Hut.

I ordered two pizzas online tonight. One was completely wrong, I ordered three toppings and got three totally different toppings. Both pizzas were cold and the other one was half cheese and half pepperoni, it had no cheese on it and was thin crust. It was like a cold cracker!! This happens all the time at our local restaurant, never any cheese on a cheese pizza.

Have a problem with a late delivery on order and ride manager when called to ask about it. I called twice to complain about my two hour wait on pizza hut pizza only to get a sarcastic manager named Tracy who would only tell me " we only have one driver and he's busy " the Pizza Hut that I'm referring to is on pike street in Parkersburg, WV.

Let me start by saying that I love pizza hut pizza but now they did it. I live in the middle of 3 pizza huts and not one of them will deliver too me. I'm 2 blocks from all there limits and none of them will deliver. If it doesn't change soon then I'm going to change my pizza place.

I came on Thursday and was lil bit upset but on Sunday it was already too much. Really way send people from Laredo to come and help if all they're going to do is sit around and watch football and don't care about customers that are trying to order. Its like I mentioned before Zapata is not his store so he just don't care about what was going on at that time of the game he was cheering and clapping all excited because his team was winning. Where are the supervisors when you need them just come to Zapata so we can talk I have some pictures to show you Maria or Martin thank concerned customer Tino H......

A new Pizza Hut has recently opened in gig harbor wa. We decided to try their pizza...mistake. We ordered two large pizzas costing us $35.00. The crust was so overdone and dry my Labrador refused to eat it, if there was a tablespoon of cheese on the entire pizza I would be surprised.the sausage had little flavor, it was simply a very poor product. We have a Papa Johns, Dominos, Papa Murphy's take and bake all In the same area, and these chains provide an excellent product at a much more reasonable price. Shame on Pizza Hut for putting profit before quality.

I love pizza Hut Hot wings I won't order them anymore how you gonna sell hot wings and ranch don't come with them you really trying to safe money that much you got make your customers pay 60 cent for ranch I have never ate at restaurants and you order hot wing and ranch don't come with it I took the wing back and told the manager I don't want it and the manager refuse to give my money because I didn't want to give her my address she was rude and unprofessional I will never go to pizza Hut again... keep your damn wings

I made a sizable order online for the Columbus Ohio Parsons Ave location and only after I placed the order was I made aware that delivery would be 2 hours and 40 min and since this would be to late because my children would be in bed for school I called to cancel the order then was told it would be 3-5 days for my money to go back on my card so that left me with nothing left to maybe order from somewhere else is there a way to make the customer aware of the wait time BEFORE payment is made also is this delivery time usual for a Wednesday at 7:20 pm Also why the long wait to refund money if order was canceled and never made ? Do you take payment before customer receives products or its even prepared?

We recently ate at the Pizza Hut in Paxton, IL. We arrived at 12:30 p.m. and other than an elderly couple who were leaving as we arrived the restaurant was deserted. This should have been our first clue. There were 5 adults and 1 child in our group. We ordered 2 med. pizzas and order of bread sticks and an order of boneless wings and 3 of the adults got the salad bar. I will give credit to the staff, they were courteous and helpful ( but we were the only customers in there, so they weren't too busy) The pizza was okay, not overly warm, but okay. The boneless wings were frozen chicken breast nuggets that were covered in barbeque sauce. I have had the bone in wings at out local Pizza Hut ( Marshall, IL) and always thought they were very good.

I had never ordered the boneless wings before and maybe this is the way they are at every restaurant, but I will never take the chance or ordering them again to find out. The salad bar was awful. There was a big bowl of brown lettuce, a container with a few pieces of diced anemic tomatoes, a few sliced cucumbers and some grated cheese. There was also a container of three bean salad. I picked through the lettuce and finally found a few shreds that didn't look too bad and took advantage of the three bean salad. This restaurant needs some attention from your company before the Department of Public Health does an inspection. I have eaten in several Pizza Huts and know this is not the quality of food that your company normally puts out. Our bill was a little over $81.00 and this was probably the worst $81.00 I have ever spent.

I love Pizza Hut. BUT I was very upset last night when trying to order a pizza at your store on 817 S. Cumberland in Lebanon Tennessee. My called went to your call center in Memphis. I got a dummy on my phone named Jasmin. I had to repeat my name. She had troulble saying Patton. I had to spell Cumberland. then she told me there was no Pizza Hut at that location. I told her I go there all the time and I know it's there. I was so upset I hung up on her and my husband called from his home and the call went through to the Cumberland location. He placed my order and we did pick it up. Your call centers SUCK...just saying.

My family and I have always went to Pizza Hut and loved the pizza. We have went up to twice a week. You had prices of $10.00 for any size pizza now all of a sudden you've jumped the price up $8.00 WOW! How surprised we were. We won't be going back until there is a deal out there you may run, that will be the only way we could go back. Were on a budget like most people. This is a very BIG jump in prices, compared to what we are use to. We have 2 girls that we take there. As you know kids LOVE PIZZA! Pretty bad with this kind of jump in price I think you will be loosing a lot of people who will not go to eat pizza here as much.

This has happened several times during 11:00 a.m. and 12:00....trying to call an order in and both lines are busy for the whole time... Can't figure out why they won't answer the phone...would like to just place an order and it is just so frustrating. Makes me not want to order or go to pizza hut in Diamondville, WY anymore !!! I have complained before and nothing has changed. A lot of people I know are having the same problem!!! It seems to be ok with the manager because I have been there and she doesn't answer the phone or the employees or the phone is off the hook. So is there any thing that could change this so we could get an order to go....You complain in person, they will just spit in your food. So, what is a customer suppose to do????

These rude ass people at the Pizza Hut in Wytheville VA should not have jobs!!!! I could not understand the guy who answered the phone! Sounded like he was trying to play games then they had our delivery order as a carry out!!! When I tried to call back to change it they put me on hold longer then 10 mins!!! My mother finally had to beep in an tell them not to put her on hold bc they tried and she needed a manager! The manager Crystal did absolutely nothing but take 1.50 off when we had waited almost 2 hours for my kids food (on a school night, I might add!!!) ridiculous!!! Will never deal with them again!!! And I will be telling everyone about our very disrespectful and unpleasant experience!!! Oh and to make it worst I took pictures when I got there of how busy they were! Pathetic no one in the whole restaurant but one to go customer!!!! They should get new management or have someone there that will give u a number to call bc they refused and I asked them are you refusing to give me a number to call?!? Girl did not reply turned and walked away!!!! Worst experience ever Do not go there!!!!!

I called Pizza Hut in queens village order a large pie for delivery they charged me 19.00 dollars , when I said I would pick it up they charged me 8.00. Dollars. The customer rep was nasty and rude when I question her. How do you charge three times more when you want delivered. This is crazy and then they want a tip. I will start a petion on all Pizza Hut .

Call my Pizza Hut
Had a credit from the last time I purchased pizza. Called in to redeem it and I got treated like I was trying to get a free pizza?
Last order I ordered 6 pizza I was never told that there was a special limit I got charged anyway for a full pizza that was not delivered called my Pizza Hut they said I would have a credit I was fine with that now that I was redeeming it the manager Sally told me she would take the hit after I got charged for it last week? During the time I was trying to explain it to her she rudely interrupted me and said ma'am let me finish talking I'm gonna give it to you??? After I already paid for it totally unexceptable to b treated like this would really like some feed back on this please

I went to the Pizza Hut in Brandon, Ms last evening, Jan. 14, 2015. (Store 316246 @ 4:46pm) I ordered16 bone-out Garlic Parm, 16 Traditional Honey BBQ, 8 bone-in Naked and 8 Traditional Sweet Chili; to go. They told be it could be a 15-20 wait, which was fine with me because I just dropped in and not called ahead. I waited and waited...ONE HOUR later I finally leave with my wings! Come on Guys...this is ridiculous. They were kind enough to offer me a cold drink and cheese bread sticks after a 1/2 hour...Is this the way most come-in people are treated? I usually call in, but it will be a long time b/4 I come in and make an order.

Ordered pizza from Pizza Hut in Livingston, LA which is A fairly new store. When order arrived everything looked great except the marinara cupped up that came with an order of breadsticks. It was obviously bad to the point that it had began to ferment in the cup. It was bubbling as if the fermentation had began already, and had an odor almost like wine. When I called the store to let them know, the lady I spoke too tried to explain the problem by saying it was caused by the sauce sitting in the hot bag which obviously just wasn't the case. The troubling thing is that I did not honestly feel that this was a priority to the store, almost as if they couldn't get off the phone quick enough. This is a serious issue and should be handled as one. This could kill someone who wouldn't know any better. Any way just wanted to go one step further than just telling the young girl who answered the phone. We will still visit Pizza Hut in the future. Just may try another location even if that means the delivery convenience is out of reach.

Thanks for letting me "vent"

Hi Boo,
I am writing you again to ask you to please stop sending me emails. I do not want to support your company. A month ago you sent me an email that stated "Hi Boo, We Have Some Savings For You" in the subject line. I'm not your boo, I'm not your bae, and we are not friends. I don't know what kind of ghetto or trailer park slang boo is, but I don't appreciate being addressed like that. Who ever thought up that slogan should rethink their career and once again, I am requesting that you stop sending me emails. For every email I receive from you, I will send you 10 in return.

Thanks Boo,
Carl Wegmet.

****This is close to the email I will be sending to them every day until they stop sending me emails.

Our pizza was suppose to be ready at 7 : 15 P.M. We arrived on time and did not receive our order until 7 : 28 P.M. With no apology for it not being ready. The pizza was to have double pepperoni on it, but it barely had enough for one single pepperoni pizza. Also while waiting for pizza my husband noticed that the person removing pizza from the oven and cutting the pizza kept wiping her hands on her jeans. He said that alone made him not even want to eat the pizza. The cooking area was also very messy. We have ordered pizzas from this store several times and this was by far a very bad experience.

When I called in my order 2 times I got a total of $53.28, but when the driver showed up it was $65.00. The girl on the phone gave me no prices of any of the items I ordered , I use to work for a pizza place and that was 25 years ago when we wanted to deliver pizza at a high standard, guess today, take your order, give you wrong total, and think oh they will pay it , of course had to feed my kids the cold ass pizza and undercooked hot wings , I have my receipt and need to know what is going to be done, PAPA JOHNS IS GETTING MY BUSINESS FROM NOW ON,

Our dinner food box was ridiculous, the worst meal ever from Pizza Hut !!, I pizza had very little sauce and cheese barely melted making it cool not hot, the other pizza cool not hot, the hot wings we got mild hot and they were sweet.. The only bright spot was dessert, the bread sticks could have been used as baseball bats!!!

On April 01, 2014, Pizza Hut on 4386 Chamblee Tucker Rd, Tucker Georgia, refused to honor their advertisement that said “any pizza any size, any toppings $10.00! I Julie, placed an order for a large half cheese and half pepperoni pizza, but to my dismay; I was charged $ 11.24 for the pizza. I brought this discrepancy to the attention of the manager and she said to me “sorry, but the price of pizza went up!” I therefore call upon you to make right my grievance and compel the company to honor their advertisement to the public. thank you!

I ordered a large supreme pan pizza by phone yesterday from store #002847 in Winston-Salem, NC, for carryout. I buy at least one of these a month, and the price (with a $10 special coupon) has always been $10.68 ($10 for the pizza and $0.68 tax). On this occasion I was charged $11.74, and was told “the system won’t accept the coupon.” The pizza provided was a “thin and crispy” instead of a “pan”…which was ok…thin and crispy is good, too. When I accepted the box, another set of coupons was stuck to it, including one for another $10 special large pizza. If Pizza Hut is going to arbitrarily raise the price of an item, why then continue to offer coupons that won’t be accepted. I’ll try Papa John’s after this.

I ordered a pizza when it came it had wrong toppings, no big deal I called back and the kid I talked to who was very nice ask what was the problem I told him then I ask about the Hersheys dip they had and he told me about it I ask him how much he told me 5.00 and some odd change then he told me he would give me his 15% off and it would be 4 something I said ok he ask me to hold I was on that phone a total of 19 minutes not one manager talked to me then he was going to charge me 7.50 for I guess the dippers I just said forget it. I believe that at least a manager should have talked to me I wasn’t even mad stuff happens people make mistakes but leaving me on the phone and lying to me not a good thing!

I was told my order would be $31.45, when I looked at my BANK account $61.45 was taken out, when do I get my refund. I was lied to and I will never order over the computer again, also looks like over the phone with a human. I ordered a superior super, 16wings, 1pepsi two liter—total $31.45, my checking account shows $61.45. Do I need to contact the store also please help.

Dear Pizza Hut,

I came to one of your locations 3905 40th St Ne. Washington DC 20019. I made a request for two anyway pizza’s. After 20-30 minutes of waiting my pizza’s was already prepared they were in the waiting oven. No one asked me, my number, no one was at the counter. Someone came from the back and appeared to be on marijuana. There seemed to be know management person onsite. Someone needs to lookin on this store and when I got home my pizza looked horrible.

First I waited in lobby 5 minutes before I was even acknowledged. Ordered a pepperoni lovers normal amount of pepperoni, my cheese lovers didn’t have a lot of cheese on it. When I received order didn’t get my ranch for my wings, that they messed up and put sauce on naked wings. The lack of concern by the manager upset me, all this after your internet app sent my order to wrong store and I didn’t find out until an hour and a half after original order. And my recept shows that my total was 22.00 but I was charged 34.00. My receipt shows he couponed off the wings, but that’s not what I paid. Your manager must have pocketed the $12.00 he charged me. My ticket # is 00145 ok 3/29/14 at 7:46 p.m. I will hold on to my receipt if you want proof. I am highly upset with this and I will let people know this. The sad thing is I’m from toledo in town for weekend. Not a good way to make an impression on an out of Townes

Ordered. A large pizza pepperoni. And cheese told them. No onions on or around. Pizza ad I’m allergic they agreed although with attitude when pick ed up pizza other was covered in onions I called and they. Said that was three order and no refund or exchange. Could be made. They were ride and didn’t care about my healtly or safety.

Ordered pizza from the Duncanville, Tx Pizza Hut. Ordered at 8:30 and was told to expect the pizza before 9:26. At 9:30, we called the store to ask about the delivery (it had already hit the credit card). Amber (said she was a manager but I don’t buy it due to her rude behavior and the constant flow of lies out of her mouth) told my husband ( on the phone) that the order was returned because we were not home when the driver knocked on our door and called his phone. Amber told me that one of 2 things happened, 1. Driver felt unsafe (we live in a suburban neighborhood with the front porch light on…and the door open). 2. We were not home. But she said that she could not guarantee that it was our order that this happened on.

Refused to give me a complaint number…laughed and said..”call corporate 1800 Pizza Hut “. I said, “no problem, you don’t have to cooperate at all…I will go to the chamber of commerce”. She said, “threaten me all you want”. I told her that it was not a threat….

Amber is a rude lady with a huge chip on her uneducated shoulder. While telling my husband about what happened inside (we were standing in the parking lot) she came out and told us to leave HER property before she called the cops.

We did over 200$ a month with that store,…and they will not get one more dime. Mistakes happen, but take responsibility and apologize……don’t get an attitude!

ordered pizza and wings was told that it was to be delivered @755 pm was not called at 806 was told that it was on the way ok they said they tried to call us but no answer bs did not receive any calls called the store again they said that it was in dispatch I said way when your man told me it was on its way @ 806pm I worked for pizza hut in pampa tx and if I did not have a apt # I would have called right then but I talk to breadon the mgr in charge told him the issues he told me what do you want me to do all I asked him was to make sure it was not cold he said he would check it well my pizza and wings were both cold called back he said want do you want want me to do again lol what a mgr he should be fired no people skills at all and lies if this is what you what in a mgr I feel sorry for you just a warm body well all I know is if I sent out a cold pizza after I talked to the mgr I would be fired take it for what it is worth bet you have more complaints then you know never calling again and wont recommend this place to no one in fact will put up signs telling of its bs

My husband and I came into the Pizza Hut on Hwy 2 North on Saturday March 22, 2014 at approximately 5:05 pm. We sat for 10 minutes with absolutely no service. No acknowledgement that we were there, no menus, nothing. The restaurant had two servers, one brunette and one blond. The restaurant was not busy. There were three other tables that all had been waited on and had their drinks. The two servers on duty were too busy flirting with two guys sitting in the first booth. After 10 minutes, we left. We have in the past eaten or carried out from your establishment at least once per week, but we will never come in at night again. This location does have good service in the daytime. There is a young man who can handle the entire dining room by himself even during the very busy lunch rush. This is the third time that I have received bad or no service at night. Please look into this as there are very limited choices in this small town for dining out and because of our employment schedules, my husband and I dine out at least 4 nights a week. If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at 918-429-4484.

We live less than 1.8 miles from Pizza Hut and we are repeatedly told they do not deliver. We live in a new development of Less than 2 years but most GPS systems have been updated. We have complained several times and was told your ordering systems are not updated. You are missing a whole development of potential customers. I will no longer go to your establishment until the problem is resolved.

We love your product! We order your pizza and pasta at least once each week. On numerous occasions, it has taken up to 3 times to get our simple order correct (i.e., you bring one pasta when we ordered the other one). On one occasion, it took well over 3 hours to finally get our order to us correctly. I have also had to have the driver take a cell phone picture of my oneline order (3/11/14) via my cell phone because your manager (location is 423 and Main Street in Frisco, TX) often does not believe me and argues with me.

As a partner in a professional services firm, I expect better service than this. Please let me know how you resolved this issue, and what my expectation can be for the future. I literally drove past one of my audit clients (PieFive) on the way home because my son wanted Pizza Hut. But, quite honestly, my loyalty is more than being tested.

i was at my sons house in washburn iowa and decided to get a pizza, my wife said not to get pizza hut, their pizza has really gone downhill. i always really loved pizza hut so we ordered it anyway……48 dollars later, we had 2 pizzas, cheese bread and wings. the wings were good, i wish i could say the same about the rest. the pizza was almost unedible, i couldnt believe how bad it was. i hate to say it but a tombstone would beat it everyday of the week. i wont be getting anything from pizza hut again

I am trying to apply for the job of “team member” in the Newton Falls, Ohio, Pizza Hut. I fill out my e-mail address and the computer page keeps coming up as invalid, and it won’t let me move on to fill out the application on line. I have tried fillout out the application at least a dozen times now, and I am getting disgusted. Can’t Pizza Hut just hand out a paper application? Obviously, the company doesn’t take America on line accounts as e-mail addresses. I’m not great on the computer, so I can’t figure out what I am doing wrong; if I’m doing anything wrong at all. Is it just a computer glinch? HELP!

I’m in the Navy stationed onboard Camp Pendelton, Ca I am wondering why I can buy a large pizza out side the gate for $10.00 but on base a large pizza the same one out in town cost me $13.00 dollars why is that and on base they do not honor specials as they do out in town. So why does the military pay a higher price than civilians??

Very upset with the whole deal..1st placed order online at 8:25 p.m. was told 2 pzone would not be ready until 9:30 ok however gave instructions for the driver to knock on side door mmmm he came to front door. 2nd the pzone was burnt on top not happy.. 3rd tryed to eat however there was nothing there but dough, no meat, no green peppers just onions and some cheese. I was very unhappy with the whole thing. Have had pzones in the past and never had anything like that at all. I guess as long as they got there money they don’t care what there food looks like or taste like but that was the last they get from me.

Today is February 17,2013 and I placed an order over the phone at 6:30pm, the women on the line told me 20 minutes until pick up. I went in the location (store #316584) and was told my order was not ready yet. I waited 15 more minutes and asked for my order and the “manager” screams back and the cook says he doesn’t have that order. I waited patiently another 15 minutes before I received my order. I also think you should know that a female employee in there told me to go to McDonald’s for fast food if Iand another gentleman were in a hurry. I also witnessed a delivery driver swear at a manager twice. Awful service,attitudes and the food was today. I’m sure you will haveany other complaints because there four other people being treated rudely and witnessed the same things I have today. I think you should take care of this problem seeing as you most likely lost a few customers today.

I have tried a number of time to order pizza from you. I order the same pizza alot and i don’t get what i order. I get a meat loves pizza and i double all the toppings. When i get it the the topping are not doubled on it. But if i tell them this they tell me that they doubled them. If you talk to people around here they say that this pizza hut does not put the toppings that the others do. I guess i’m done with pizza hut because the people that run your stores don’t care about the people they serve. I think it’s sad that i can get a better pizza from a gas station or a bar then from someone that specialize in pizza.

I order pizza via telephone @ 2:43 PM EST and was told my order will be ready for pickup @ 3:00 PM. When I arrived @ 3:02 PM to pick up my pizzas, I waited for appx 5-7 mins. I asked the cashier how long it would be before I receiver for my order & was told in another 6 mins; myy order was not ready until 3:30 PM.

I order 1 large Meatlover & 1 large half & half (Supreme & Veggie). I don’t often eat pizza; however, 30 mins wait time after you was told your pick up time would be at a certain time is not good customer service. This was @ the Fort Valley branch.

Ordered take out pizza on January 12, 2013 from the Pizza Hut located in Walnut Ridge, AR 72476. Advised 20-25 minutes, arrived to pic up, was told they had to remake it because it wasn’t right. I waited… Took home was enjoying it when I pulled a hair out, well the rest of the meal was over for my husband and myself with much disgust.

I called and reported to shift manager Anthony Hester. Site manager is Jessie Burch. Every person preparing food in a restuarant should be required by law, if not business itself to wear a hair net. I am still quiet upset over this. Shift manager said he was sorry, so.was

We ordered pizza from our local Pizza Hut in Forest, Ms tonight. We did this online and chose the delivery option. 20 minutes later, we received a phone call and were told they could not deliver the pizza because they did not have a driver. The person I spoke with was unprofessional and could not tell me my new total after deducting the delivery fee. I tried to call, only to be put on hold and then they hung up on me. This is not the first issue we have had with the local Pizza Hut but it will be the last.

Have feedback for Pizza Hut?