ADT Customer Service

Contact ADT Corporate

Toll free phone number: 561-988­-3600

ADT Security Services was founded in 1874. It provides electronic security services for residential and small scaling industries. For more than 140 years now, ADT has been one of the most trusted brands across USA as well as Canada. With the fastest response, ADT ensures to be there available 24/7 being customer centric. ADT has the main corporate office located at Florida.

The ADT corporate office is located at 1501 Yamato Rd, Boca Raton, FL 33431. You can contact ADT Security Systems using their customer service phone number 561-988­-3600 or fax number at 302-655­-5049. Executives include CEO, Timothy J Whall and COO, Jim DeVires. The ADT Chief to Staff is Dan Bresingham.

ADT is diversified in the market and caters its Residential Services by givng unique features like Remote Arm/Disarm, Video Survelliance, Burglary monitoring, Fire and Smoke Alarm and Monitoring, Garage Door Control and Automatic Light settings. When it comes to the Business Sector, ADT has solutions in various sectors like Retail Security, Food & Beverages Solutions, Clinical Solutions, and Mechanical Solutions. The combination of themostat and appliances along with 24/7 survelliance help in protecting all confidential inventory.

ADT has even services in the Health care vertical. They have solutions in place like Fall detection, Help Buttons, Fast Response and GPS locator that can triger a call during emergency situations.

ADT Contact Information

• ADT headquarters address

• 1501 Yamato Rd, Boca Raton, FL 33431

561-988­-3600

A-

9am-5pm EST, Monday-Friday

Browse reviews of other Security Systems

Top ADT Complaints

We activated our ADT security system on our about August 8, 2019. We had issues with the system from the onset. We had innumerable contacts with our ADT technician in an attempt to resolve these issues. Consequently, our system was largely dysfunctional throughout out initial 90 days. We could only arm the system when we expected to be away for extended periods of time given the innumerable false alerts when we were home. He had given us his cell number and had requested that we contact him if we had any issues. The issues persisted until we finally contacted ADT 800# on November 8, 2019. An appointment for a technician to come to the home was scheduled for November 11, 2011. The visit was supposed to be at no cost per my November 8 conversation with ADT. Additionally, I was advised by Elizabeth to call back after the technician visit to request a down time credit given our constant problems with the system from the onset.

On November 11, the technician arrived as scheduled. However, he immediately requested payment for labor upon arrival. I advised him that the visit was supposed to be at no cost. Only after he made several phone calls did he determine the accuracy of what we reported. His effort resulted in the replacement of 2 sensors and we were billed app $80.

Subsequently, I contacted the ADT 800# on November 19 to inquire about the downtime credit. I explained our entire experience with dysfunctionality of our system and was advised that I would recover a return call from an ADT Supervisor within 24 hours. I never received a return call.

On November 22, after a passage of 72+ hours, called the ADT 800# and spoke st length with a Monica regarding not receiving a call back and our downtime credit. It was during this call, I was informed and learned for the first time that any downtime credit for problems that occurred within 90 days of installation would have to be addressed with the company that installed and activated our ADT security system.

Needless to say, I was absolutely shocked to learn this. We were never informed that the installer technician was not an ADT employee. We we never informed that any problems resulting within 90 days of install/activation needed to be addressed with a company other than ADT, unless it's buried in some fine print somewhere. We contracted with ADT for this service and at all times have acted in good faith with the expectation that the company (ADT) that takes our money regularly each month is also the entity we must contact to resolve any issues. Furthermore, on November 8, we were explicitly informed by an Elizabeth to call the 800 ADT # to request any downtime credit. Feel free to reference the recorded telephone conversations to verify our contention.

In closing, we are not satisfied with the service we received from ADT once our system was activated in August 2019 nor are we content with the reply received from Monica, who was very professional, that at this juncture our issue is with the installer and the third party company that employs him.

Your attention to this matter will be appreciated.

John Rubitschun
517-896-7881

I began my security alarm system with General Electric Security in 1995, it changed to Protection One soon after that. I have had uninterrupted service with Protection One until ADT took over. I pay my monthly monitoring service and repair plan annually in Dec. I paid $334.66 to cover 12 months monitoring and the repair plan. I have had approximately * weeks of monitoring since then due to problems with the alarms wiring. I had your techs out at least 4 times and AT&T techs out 5 times because my landline was not working correctly, each blaming each other for the problem. It was finally determined that the alarm wiring was bad and ADT refused to repair wanting me to change to a totally wireless system. I have been sent * proposals each time getting more expensive to install and monitor monthly. I explained to the first representative that I spoke with, that my husband is 75 and I am 74, and we are on a really fixed income so we needed to stay within the amount we had been paying. Every time I called in the amount was more and I am totally frustrated. My husband has early dementia and since we have had the security alarm system since 1995 he is uncomfortable with no alarm so he puts anything at all * doors at night that he thinks might slow down anyone trying to break in. I am left with a problem ADT doesn't want to install security alarm system and monitor it for what I can afford to pay. My account number I believe is ******** and my name Frances J Pate 3508 FM 528 RD Alvin, TX 77511 home 281 331-8686 cell 281 467-9667. I would like a new system installed and the system monitored for a reasonable amount. I see ads all the time for new ADT customers for very reasonable amounts. I know I am not new, but I have been a good customer for 24 years that should count for something.

MY appt with AD installation person was to be at my home June between 3pm and 6pm. I waited all day and there was no-show.
I called ADt the next day to see what happened, and why no one showed up. The person I spoke with said he did show up
and called. My phone did not show anyone called nor did Ring doorbell show anyone came. I was at home and if anyone had came
.my little dogs would have certainly barked till I opened the door. (The ADT person I spoke with when I called about the alarm
system taked to me for a very long then he forwarded me to his master tech. or his supv. and I talked to him with all the
disc I would receive and the great service I would get so I decided to use ADT.) I can only imagine the service you would get
after signing the contact.

Benjamin hurts to gave me a quote of 298 for everything activation set up ok the he came over talked to my wife and wanted more money after he told me 298 I just want my money back and him fired or let go if he's a contractor

Misses the important stuff ( 10 x12 aluminum storage building pulled up then picked up and left on the chain link fence and no clip; or the co. tec installed outside cameras left just enough of a gap to allow BATS to enter my attic requiring clean-up; or when thieves drove across the front yard) and gets clips of birds , heavy pollen nights, an sometimes nothing. I don't have confidence in this level of service and long for the day this is long gone.

I purchased adt for my home and my daughters home. I paid 6, 7 hundred dollars having the equipment installed etc.and they were to take the monthly payment out of my account. Well on my account they charged me four times in one month, my bank got my money back and I just was paying them myself so they couldn't have access to my checking acct. On my daughters I used another form of payment and had set that up to be taken out monthly as well, the same thing happened they charged 4 months in one month and again the credit card company got my money back and then they immediately stopped monitoring her account, no longer taking money out for her monthly payment and didn't send me a bill to know that they weren't taking it out so she went like 4 months without any security monitoring at her home. A couple of months later, now I was still being monitored at my home and I was paying the bill myself monthly, and then I discovered while I wasn't home things were being moved in my apartment. So I had another security company install their monitor and sure enough my door was being opened and closed and people were obviously coming into my apartment. I called to explain to adt I was cancelling my service and they could pick up their equipment. I am furious to say the least, there equipment still sits here and they still call me to receive payment. Fat chance of that ever happening PK

ADT Case # 85869763
I received a past due notice from ADT on my 7/1/2018 invoice. I contacted ADT (Mary-ADT Corp. Customer Service) to let them know that my Bank of America showed that the amount of $128.80 had been cashed on June 4/2018. They could not find my payment and on 7/11/2018 I contacted Laura at Bank of America with a 3-way conversation with Marquita at ADT. Marquita said that I needed to send her front and back copies of the payment check (which I did) and she said it would take 1 week to check. Marquita did not handle this with a good customer service attitude.

I then talked to Mary (#136068) and said she would send notice to Tech Research Dept (Judith Raznick) for research and in order to nudge the Billing Department and was to call me back on Wednesday 7/18/2018. I called Mary on 7/18/2018 and talked to Dustin (customer service). He said ADT had credited my check to another customer account. I told him of my experience with Marquita and he said she would be reported to her service advisor.

Dustin said that for all my trouble both with the invoice payment and Marquita ADT would lower my payments to $109 quarterly and would lock in that price. He also said he would send a tech on 7/23/2018 to make inspect our unit to make certain it is working as intended (which he did).

A neighbor asked what kind of contract we had with our security company. I told him I wasn't certain so I called ADT on March 12, 2019 just to find out that we have a 5-year contract and that it was added when my payments were lowered and was told I should have been sent a notification of this. I had not. The representative said that since I hadn’t received any paperwork on it they would send me a copy of “Your Contract Renewal Confirmation”. * COPY ATTACHED

As I have been with ADT since 2009, never received notification of the 5 year contract until this March (2019) I am asking ADT to eliminate the 5 year contract from my account. I have no plans to change from ADT.

Adt called me after i complained some guy named don rescedualed me again for feb 16 i told him to just cancel my contract he then put me on hold where i was able to hear him talk to the superviser with him unaware i could hear them he called me names and berated me then brought another supervisor on the line is this how you do buisness i will not be a customer anymore if you cannot correct the problem get your installer back here this week to finish the job i exspect a call back and this resolved now. Joe 469 648 9401

You guys called me at work i took the time to subscribe to your service and. Im still waiting for my installer this is the 3rd time you had to rescedual i just need my alarm installed why is this so hard pls call me 469 648 9401 joe

Yesterday I contacted customer service requesting termination of monitoring. A lady by the name of Ellie answered, very professional and wanting to
know the reason. I explained that I just received another rate increase and given the current availability of security options I thought it would be
better to decrease fees. She was able to wave the increase but turned me over to an Account manager, no
name provided. She offered me a
$29.99 deal and I questioned why at no time ever was this offered having been a customer for 5 years. She cut me off on several occasions and
said ADT could not call millions of customers for a better rate offer.
If ADT is interested in retaining a costumer base it would be advisable to hire people with verbal skills using honey instead of vinegar.

Emmett & Annemarie Dover

I had adt install security cameras including a doorbell camera,the doorbell camera only worked for a few hours and then stoped working,called adt to have them come over and their time frame was too long,I asked them to accommodate me do to the fact that I was going to be escorted into court because of a custody battle and and we had threats against our life and they refused to have a technician come over on the time that I wanted them to.they did not seem to care and the manager said that everybody thinks their security is important,very bad experience with them ,I will not buy from them again and I did not recommend them,very bad attitude and custumer service

An installer came out to install a security system. He installed the key pad on a wood wall. After installing he told me my price would almost dubbel. I told him I was insured the price was 27.99 dollars. He told me because I did not have a land line. I had asked that question to the person who set up the appointment and was told if I had internet it was no problem. To make a long story short. I asked him to remove the unit from my house and have my wall fixed. He called his manager the manager said we don't fix walls. I then told him to leave the back plate till my wall was fixed. Then he called his manager and the manager called the police. The police came and talked to the manager on the phone and the manager said that I have to get two estimates and they would pay to have my wall fixed. The officer came into my home and told me what the manager had said. Then the installer came in and the officer told him to call his manager so he could tell me about getting estimates & having my wall fixed. The installer had the regional. Manager on the phone who said he would not pay to fix the wall & would sue me and I would incur major legal expenses. The officer was floored by what he heard and told the installer he can do nothing he could do. So I still have the base of the key pad on my wall and would like to have it removed and my wall fixed. It sure feels like a bate and switch to me. I'm 65 yo and a disabled vet. I. Have a phone call into a new's woman who deals with this kind of problem in and around the Chicago land area. I just want my wall fixed and then you will get the base of the key pad back. Please call me. Robert D Baumgardner in Orland Park IL

Right now I have no home phone for my ADT security. This is day #2. I stated the problem I was having numerous times to various people including last night a supervisor. I was very clear in explaining but no one LISTENS and therefore the technicians who come are NOT qualified to fix what is wrong. Day#1 technician who came said he didn't know what to do. He spoke to a dispatcher and arranged for a higher tech to come the next day. When #2 arrived I specifically stated the problem to him and asked before he touches anything does he know what to do. THREE hours later all the phone boxes in my house plus the alarm system are taken apart with wires sticking out.

Tech #3 said he never saw anything like it and didn't do anything because he doesn't know. Tomorrow, Sunday Tech #4 is coming. How much of our lives should we waste on Comcast service? The original problem was to connect the phone line to the ADT security monitoring system which we have had for forty years . A month ago we put in a new modem and had the same run around that we are having now. We had that problem solved when two qualified people finally showed up but apparently forgot to attach the alarm wire. Fix this before I go to a lawyer!.

P.S. We are elderly and need our home phone.

Clearly ADT is the home security leader, there is no question about it. But I wonder sometimes if their customer service is up to par? They have grown really quickly to be a nationwide corporation. If anyone has any complaints about ADT, it would great to hear them.

ADT Security systems have given me the right security services that my family needs. They have ample Home Surveillance options that we can opt for based on our needs. I stayed a little away from the city and it was extremely important for me to keep a check on the security of my family. I chose ADT as they were extremely professional in their services and didn't compromise at all on what they promise. Incase of breach ADT also pays up to $500 which no other company has to offer. I highly recommend ADT to anyone who is looking for security services either for their home or office needs.

Have feedback for ADT?