Toyota Complaints Continued... (Page 2)

307+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Toyota corporate: 1-800-331-4331

Paint not properly done to match what is found in my car. I'm furious at Toyota over this!

I had a small problem in my Toyota hillux. We bring our car in Toyota service center in Dodoma (Tanzania). Their manager said that they will give back our car same day. But same evening he said that that have not fixed all issue so they need some more time and will be given our car by next day 11.00am. But whole day we are waiting and they said that they have internal issue. Very poor service.

I bought a Toyota car which was purchased on September 2014. But almost one year in my car is having problems. The screw cover at back side was cracked. See attach photo.

I contacted both the dealership and Toyota head office in Ontario, long story short they will not do anything for me. said it was because there was rust on my rotors that no warranty was possible (whoever heard of such BULL). All kinds of scenarios are going around in my head as to what they did or did not do like using cheap or used parts or not even doing any work but charging me anyway. I have been a customer for 10 yrs but not anymore, just bought a brand new car from another dealership and did not even consider Toyota.

I am a first time Toyota customer from Trinidad and Tobago, West Indies. After visiting my local dealership during a sale promotion on July 8th 2015, All my interest was focus on the Hilux 3.0 4x4 Diesel pickup. I request a quotation and based on all the items listed on that document, a payment was made towards a Hilux. However, upon receiving this vehicle, a Roll Bar was not installed. I agreed to take possession of the said vehicle on the condition that attempts will be made to rectify this issue in the shortest possible time.

I received the vehicle on Sept. 11, 2015 after which, many follow up's, verbal and via email with even an alternative that is close to what is outstanding, six (6) months have now past and no positive response. I humbly seek the assistance of your good office, to assist in rectifying this poor after sale customer service rendered by the Toyota Brand in Trinidad.

In May 2015 we purchased a 2006 Toyota Tacoma for my son. When he took the truck in for some routine service in Feb 2016 he was informed that the frame on the truck has extensive rust corrosion & is cracked. Toyota “customer experience center” is not offering any help with this. In trying to help my son, my research has found this. Toyota had to recall several of these model trucks due to them being manufactured with frames that lack adequate rust corrosion protection. The frames are prone to excessive rust corrosion making them unstable & unsafe to drive. Toyota received numerous complaints about this problem and they issued extended frame warranties (15 yr. / unlimited mileage), but only on vehicle years 1995 – 2000.

In December of 2014 (prior to us purchasing the vehicle) there was a recall for Resistant Compound Application on our vehicle. This recall stated that vehicles registered in cold weather states with high road salt use may exhibit more than normal corrosion to the frame. A corrosion resistant compound was applied to the frame on 12/8/2014. To me, it seems my newer model year has the same problems that exists with the 1995 – 2000 year models , but because our vehicle is a 2006, Toyota is not offering any assistance with this problem.

It seems that because Toyota already knew this problem existed, they found a way to not have to potentially buy back more vehicles, by offering the limited service campaign to apply a corrosion resistant compound to “key areas of the frames” on the newer year (2004 – 2008) vehicles. My son is 20 years old, enlisted in the Army, stationed at Ft. Drum, NY. Our family does not have the financial means to replace a frame on the vehicle he purchased less than a year ago, nor should we need to worry about this when this is a problem that is known by Toyota.

I am a Toyota owner, my husband is a Toyota owner … we thought we were doing good by looking to Toyota for a dependable vehicle for our son, and Toyota doesn’t seem to care about this problem. I’ve attached a photo of my sons frame. Remember, this is what the frame now looks like ONLY 14 MONTHS after Toyota claims to have sprayed it with a corrosion resistant compound.

1000 service check for steering wheel shake. Rotate and align tires. Back in at 4700 miles still same issue. 10 hours later 4 replacement tires. Back 1 week later since 1 of the tires was dated from 2014. Told 45 minutes total to swap tire and check fluids. After 1 hour I checked and they didn't even have the tire nor did they give me an update. Call reception desk to ask service managers name told c.j. Asked for last name she didn't know. It's now 2 full hours and still no vehicle.

I went to Toyota Bayridge on February 29 at 8:00 am for 2nd service on my new Toyota Camry hybrid 2016 when I return at 5:00 pm the same day nothing done on my car so I complain to the manager mike who find out that nothing is done to my car then he order to change the oil and do the rotation which is done in half hour. After they gave me my car i found out I have to change the front right tire.

On 8/15/2015 I purchased a used 2012 Toyota tundra truck from Village Toyota Homosassa Florida. The truck was supposed to have had the Toyota certified inspection done before my purchase. When writing up the final paper work on the purchase price of the truck I told the sales and service department to check the tires on the truck because the tread looked uneven and worn. The truck was also pulling to the right while going down the highway. The salesman took the truck to the service department and in twenty minutes returned to tell me the alignment was fine and the tires had a few flat spots from sitting on the lot but were in Toyota specifications. I purchased the truck and a few weeks later it continued to pull to the right and wonder while driving. I took it back for them to look at the alignment and tires again.

At that time the mechanic in the service department came out and showed me that the truck was out of alignment and new tires would make a difference in the way it was wondering and pulling to the right. They proceeded to charge me the $80.00 + dollars minus 10% because I told them it was out from day one. I drove the truck for a few more weeks and decided to get a second opinion from another Toyota dealer in Florida because the truck was still pulling and wondering while driving. The second opinion from the other Toyota dealer cost me an additional $105.00 for them to tell me the tires were the problem and they never should have sold me the truck with them in the condition they were in.

They showed me the uneven tread wear, cupping and the tire tread was below Toyota specs. I proceeded back to Village Toyota the place of purchase to tell them the information I received from the other dealership. A new manager came out and I explained what was going on with the truck since day one . He told me he would let the service department check it out and they in fact said the tires needed to be replaced but it was because I drove the truck 3,000 miles and now they were out of spec. The manager told me that all he would do is sell me a new set of 4 tires for $1,100.00 and deduct $225.00 from the purchase price with everything including a new alignment check.

I told them to go ahead and replace the tires and align it for that price. After the work was completed the bill was over $1,200.00 and I was charge an additional $80.00 for a second front end alignment. I explained the situation to the service manager about the price the manager and I agreed upon with alignment included and he said that was the final price and they wouldn't do anything else for me. I told the service manager that deception about the condition of the tires and alignment from the sales person, service department and new manager have caused me to pay well over $1,400.00 in additional repairs and I would be taking my business to another local Toyota dealership for future service,

Have been shopping for a 4 Runner. Went to Elizabeth City Toyota 1002 Halstead Blvd Elizabeth City NC 27909. Put 90.00 dollars down on 1/26/16 to hold a vehicle given a receipt # 2009145. Returned on 1/27/16 where deal went South. Told it was too early in the morning to get my cash back on 1/27, they stated I would be mailed a check. No check. Several calls no returned calls. No check still it's 2/23/16. Manager J. Spence, sales person Tully Ryan.

Air bag warning came off a few days after receiving the recall letter for the passenger air bag. Air bag was replaced on 26 Sep 2015 - air bag warning still on lighted. Advisor and Technician said that is computer problem and another recall to replace the computer will happen soon. A sales representative have been calling me for a new car/extended guarantee. We agree for today(18 Feb 2016) at 1100 AM with the condition that he is going to scheduled an appointment with the service department to look at the air bag warning light. I arrived to Keith Person Toyota at 1055 AM to find out that the sales representative was off today(The manager call him-he said that he was on a medical appointment???).

I walked to the service department to see if he made the appointment for the air bag light - he didn't. I explained to the advisor about my previous appointment back on Sep 2015 and he said that there are no such thing for computer recall. He want to charge $51.00 to check what the problem could be. Another lie from the same dealership. By the way-Is there any recall for the drivers air bag (Takana model)? I haven't received a letter yet if so.

I am a Toyota customer since 2005 in Saudi Arabia. Currently i am using a PRADO and want to get this transferred to one of my friend. To get this done i would have visited the Toyota branches more than 5 - 6 times and wasted my time getting done nothing. The Toyota customer service manager by the name of Ahmed in Riyadh ( Newly opened branch behind OLAYA street ) handling the leasing department was rude and never tried to help me to get this job done. Today morning when i went again he said he is busy and sorry. I never dream Toyota will have such idiotic people in their department with arrogant attitude to serve the customers spending big ticket money for vehicles.

I went in to have my regular maintenance done last Thursday oil change,tire rotation etc. well the service guy told me I needed new tires ,brake flush,battery cables cleaned I said no because I ask him to look in computer to find out when I bought tires &new battery from Toyota my car was done in 15 minuets so I ask why they didn't rotate tires they said because I needed new tires. When I got home I popped my hood they did not fill any fluids clean battery cables nothing I was furious! When I left the Toyota service I swore I would never go back!! they were not accommodating at all. They were all new people. If this is the way they treat people u will b loosing clients at this point.

I have been going there for 5 years now and this is my Second Toyota I have never been treated so bad before and I will never go back. I have been faithful about servicing my vehicles there but never again. I wanted to bring this to Toyota's attention so u are aware of the service here in Vero Beach Florida. I hope u can make some changes because now I have to find me a mechanic because they did not fill my oil up all the way. Thank u very much. Debra Neal

Well this is the story. The problem started just after I bought the vehicle in March 2014. As I thought maybe because it's new. but we have 2 of the same model. But the other doesn't do it. Like how I explain to you I can not keep on wasting my time going to Toyota and they always come out with a different excuse. This week I called TOYOTA to find out if they come up with any news as the last time I was there about 3 weeks a go one of the guys working there told me that they have to contact someone abroad about this problem.

Now the told me that a guy by the name shawn and I haven't heard anything. think I have been Patient enough. If the gearbox needs to be changed which I'm not happy about then they should say. I even ones took it and the change the gear oil and didn't do any difference. Well here is the details of my vehicle. And a report of TOYOTA when thy change the gear oil ( It's a Hilux icon 2014 4WD HL9 Double cab chassis AHTFR29G507039222 Engine no 2KD-A307882 miles 5800.

My concern is about my 2010 Toyota Camry XLE. I have 59,500 miles on the vehicle. Mechanic diagnosed a leaking water pump that needed replacement. My concern is why would a water pump go bad after only 59,500 miles. My 2001 Avalon XLE had 234,000 miles and never a water pump. My faith in Toyota is dwindling!

I purchased the car on 20 August 2016. Car started giving trouble after 1st servicing. they have till date not been able to locate the problem or say technical snag. The car is lying in the workshop since last 8 days but problem still not located. I am calling them to find the status of my car instead of them calling me and keeping me informed. I have mailed to the head customer care relations but still awaiting for his reply. I mailed on 6 Feb and today is 8 Feb. we are all experienced drivers so definitely not imagining the defect as we our with no vehicle right now.

I have a 2010 Toyota Camry XLE. When having the car serviced, the mechanic said the water pump is leaking due to an inner seal problem. The local toyota dealer also confirmed this, It has 59,550 miles and I cannot imagine the water pump needs replacing. Is this covered under a manufacturers warranty and if not, why not?

Dear Toyota customer service department. After many years as a loyal repeat buyer of TOYOTA cars, it appears the quality of your Agency here in Egypt has gone down, It is with great regret that we have to inform you that your agency here in Egypt (Toyota Egypt)( EL OBOUR) not on the level of proficiency and efficiency which we expect to be found, I’m writing to you today to explain about a very bad service I had at Toyota Egypt (ELOBOUR), I trust that this is not the way Toyota does business. The treatment of the customer gains zero attention from your side.

On the 28th of august 2015, we entered our car (Model High S) to be repaired at EL OBOUR TOYOTA( copy attached) and we asked for a repair agreement to introduce it to the insurance company, we received it after 2 months on the 20th of October 2015. Due to the negligence of the employees to do their tasks.( although we asked them to finish it for several times . I am certain these employees are not the type of people you want representing your fine company. After long waiting ,On the 20th of October, they informed us that the car needs to an electric piece and it has to be imported from abroad (Japan) and may take 50 days and of course we had to agree.(No second choice).

I would like to inform you that until now we have not received the car because of course the spare part didn’t arrive at the specific time, Which fully impact on our company because this car was used to transfer our company’s employees and of course we had to rent another car for this purpose which cost the company many losses. We had to inform you that we are in the process of changing our company’s policy toward your company( in terms of buying and replacing our company’s cars after what we suffered from a very bad and very poor after sales service and we will of course think seriously to choose another model of cars might be more interestesd in serving the customers. We have suffered a great deal of hardship due to the careless of Toyota Egypt( EL OBOUR).

We are deeply frustrated and submit our complaint to the international company as to take serious action against you. Its worthy to note that this wasn't our first time to being treated like that from your side, and moreover this complaint been repeated to me frequently by other Toyota customers. N.B: our company owned more than 5 cars from Toyota company.

We are hereby notifying you that we reserve our right to claim on you for the shortage ,I’m afraid to inform you that we may be forced to take legal action, so please immediately investigate how this has occurred ,and we are holding the a/m case at your disposal. Many thanks in advance for your understanding and waiting for your urgent reply.

I purchased 2 Toyota vehicles in 2 weeks my 3rd overall. One of the vehicles I purchased is a 2015 Tundra 1794 edition. I bought this vehicle brand new with less then 20 miles on it in Dec. 2014. I also purchased through that Toyota dealership a remote start for this vehicle and had it installed by Toyota mechanics so I didn't have to worry about any warranty issues. I have 16,000 miles on my Tundra and the key will no longer start the truck. I have to use the remote start to operate the vehicle. My truck is currently in a different Toyota dealership because I moved and they are telling me that because I didn't purchase this vehicle and remote start from them. It is not covered under the warranty. That's ridiculous, this is my 3rd brand new Toyota, I buy Toyota because they are dependable and I travel a lot for work. This to me is a huge problem.

I have taken my 2014 to Superior Toyota in Erie Pa more than 6 times for rust on the rear lift gate. They have photographed it several times. I was told that the rust is due to external damage. There is more than one area that is rusting and a bubble in the paint on one spot that has not yet started to rust. I have also taken it to 2 non-Toyota body shots who both say that it does not look externally damaged and feel the lift gate was not properly cleaned before being painted.

It is rusting from under the paint. I called the 800 Toyota number and was told they stand behind the dealer. I have attached pictures, one is of the furthest progressed spot, tone is an area that is starting, the last is still a bubble that has not started to rust.

I got spam in the mail from Toyota corporate office. What can be done?

This complaint is regarding my Toyota Corolla (car # 9923-ss) 2015 model, MMTBB9JE20R071441, Model code: ZRE181l-DEXNKW, bought in Cairo Egypt, after driving the car to about 12000km started to hear a whistling sound when speed reached above 80km/hr speed, on 14th December, 2015 took it to the Toyota dealership (United company for Marketing & Cars S.A.E) in Obur city, where it was checked and confirmed that the sound is coming from the left front wheel.

At the time the dealership said that this error is covered by the car warranty but they didn't have the required wheel bearing and it would come from Dubai. Since I have called more than 3 times to check if the part came in, no body gives any information. I need to finish this problem specially that it is a safety concern and the longer I keep driving the car in its present condition the worst the fault will become.

I am a Malaysian who owns the Toyota Vios Version 2015. I would like to complain on the newly bought Toyota Vios with rattling sounds on uneven road. Despite numerous examined by so call technical team by the UMW Toyota Motor Sdn Bhd but the problem still exist. May I know is this this kind of quality Toyota Malaysia provided to customer? I am looking forward to a reply in near future from the Toyota corporate offices.

I took delivery of a new Corolla ZR hatch auto.. In daylight I cannot see the speedometer. In the family we have bought over the years at least five new Corollas and never had a problem. That is why we kept buying replacements. I am a retired self employed motor mechanic and over the years did much work on Toyota cars and the dash panel layout on this 2015 model is poor. No need for everything to be sunk down deep holes. I have been back to the service department where I bought the car and was politely told there is nothing we can do.

A comment from the top of the tree would be appreciated Driving this car at the moment could be expensive as over speeding of even 5KM can bring a solid fine plus points and again the numerals firstly are too small, squeezing in up to 240 km is just silly and there is no back lighting in daylight. Otherwise the car is just what I expected but you are going too far with all the electronics as I do not think the service departments are up to it at least in Queensland.

At 20,000 miles, why have the front tires on our 2014 Avalon completely worn out (not unevenly due to improper balancing, but totally worn out and would not pass inspection); whereas the back tires are almost like new. We also own a Lexus and a Prius which we LOVE. Not so happy with this Avalon which was the top of the line when we bought it. I would appreciate a response from Toyota customer service.

We purchased 2014 Corolla July 3, 2015 with the promise that certain things would be taken care of. We have yet to have the verbally and written promised things done to our vehicle. we have been back to have it taken care of no less than 5 times, twice within 30 days. The first time was on the 6th of July. three times they gave us rental vehicles and nothing was done each time. Certain items such as touch up paint, I had to basically take care of myself, with the aid of their detail dept. The dents in which they adamantly said they could take out have not been done.

They have continued to insult my wife and myself as if our time, money and energy is of no account as it takes all of these to go to the dealership on many occasions. The customer service and follow up has been horrible. The person who told us these things presented himself as one of the two managers in charge. His name is Mike Salesperson was Alex McGhee, and Brandon...can't remember last name. I want my vehicle taken care of or to be compensated so I can take of it myself. I am tired of dealing with them. The last time I was there was 2 weeks ago. these are horrific tactics to use on a customer.

I bought a new 2015 Toyota Corolla LE in June of 2015. I noticed right away the design flaw in the headlights. They are not round but cut off at the top which makes a line in the vision of the lights. This is especially bad going down a hill as you cannot see anything above that line. If I had known about this flaw before I bought the car, I would not have bought it. It is very dangerous as like I said, the vision of anything above the line is not there. We live on a very dark rural area and there are lots of deer and animals that come onto the road. This is very dangerous too because we cannot see them.

I took the car back to my dealership as I thought there was something wrong with my lights but they said that is they way they are made and there is nothing anyone can do about it. Well, I just want to state for the record, that if I have an accident because of this flaw, I will sue Toyota and if I am killed, I have instructed my children to sue. So can you please let me know if there is anything I can do to get the correct line of vision on this car? Can you maybe design a round headlamp that is interchangeable with this one so that we can at least get it changed out?

I have attached pictures of the car with the lamps on regular vision going down a hill and on high beams which is what I have to use if I want to see anything above that line. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

I had a problem with a tire on my new Toyota Tundra that I had bought from Harvey Toyota. We were going out of town and I needed to have it fixed as I did not want to travel without a spare. I called service dept. 4 different occasions and was told that someone would call me right back. I did get a call back the next day asking did I want to schedule an appointment. Everything is all roses when they want you to buy an auto but when you do, they no longer care. I do not intend to do any type of business with this company.

I am Toyota RAV 4 Sport 2008 owner and have had several recalls completed...I also found that the front bumper on this vehicle seems to pop out of place...I have inquired with the Toyota Auto Body Collision Service in Berkeley, CA and was told that the defect is a common problem in this particular year and model. I would like to have this problem resolved. Your attention and cooperation is greatly needed to resolve this issue.

I took my 2012 Camry hybrid in for 2 recalls this last Monday to Toyota of Richardson. First off they made me pay for a rental when I had a scheduled appointment and had to have a car forward since they kept it all day. I had oil prints all though out my visors and also the piece at the bottom under my glove box was not reinstalled properly. My passenger seat was also not put back the correct way as the leather flap that is supposed to attach under my seat is just dangling now. I have left messages to Toyota customer service it have not heard back from them as of today. Perhaps I should take my complaint to the corporate offices?

I am writing this email to express my feeling and tears of frustration with Toyota corporate policy. This is my complaint against the company. I am from AstraZeneca Pharmaceutical company, live in Saudi Arabia and the owner of this miserable Toyota Fortuner 2012 GX2, VIN No. MHFZX69G0C7030038. Around four years ago I purchased this car from the official agent in Saudi Arabia, . Now the kilometer count is about 101,000 KM usage. Three months ago I’ve experienced a experienced a noisy voice when using brake. After the check with maintenance in Jeddahfor four successive repeated 4 times , they take money and perform some maintenance every time and still the same problem exist.

I think the use try and error theory, they change part in every time and take money and see wait to see if the problem exist or not. I wish if i did not buy this car or deal with this agent , i lost all my loyal and trust for Toyota cars and their certified agency. Around four years away from this bad day when I purchased this Toyota and depend on this agency , really I am wondering if this is accepted to Toyota or NOT? I was so enthusiastic to Toyota and believe me I was promoting Toyota as a durable brand and committed company to all my colleagues to the extent that I encouraged them to purchase Toyota Brand. Now I feel completely dissatisfied, frustrated and insecure with Toyota because they want me to pay this amount for a reason which is out of my hand and goes for sure to a maintenance defect rather than misuse. Believe me, I don’t expect a response from Toyota corporate offices.

I had bought A Toyota Innova during July 2015. After i took my car,I found that my car front mirror tinted got 2 small bubbles. So during my first service at Jalan Kuala Kangsar, Ipoh Toyota Service Centre on 14 August 2015,I spoke to the Service Advisor Mr Vijaya Guru A/L Panjaimurty about the problem. He took pictures of it and told me that he will make report about it and will contact me later.

But until now I still don't get any reply from him. Recently (17 November 2015) I went the purposely to see him and asked about the problem. The answer he gave to me is he will contact me later. Until now I already call for 3 times,but still no answer from him. I was very disappointed and angry about this. Who else I can complaint with? I also scare that the warranty will get expire. Can you please help me to solve this problem?

My Innova car GJ-5 JF 1581 and it's hardly a year and half I bought my car. I'm in Rajasthan near Ajmer. My car engine got some problem and it's only 25000 km I'm car has completed and they are refusing my to repair my car under warranty. How can Innova have a engine problem within 25000 km and how can your dealer refuse to repair my car under warranty?

On Thursday November 12, 2015 I was coming from a side street (Church Street) onto a Main Street in Chester Vermont I was doing less than 5-8 mph trying to stop at the stop sign and the car surged forward. This drove me into a car coming down the Main Street doing what is called a T-bone of that car. My new Venza surged forward across the road finally stopping on the sidewalk. There were no injuries but both cars were seriously damaged. I could do nothing to control the stopping as it simply surged forward on its own. I now find through research that this is a known factor with Toyota. I am afraid to drive the car at all for fear it will simply take over again and surge out of control.

I leased 2015 sequoia from adams Toyota in lee's summit,mo. the sequoia I leased already came with a factory remote which I paid $600 more for. The remote start is junk. It say's it has a range of 80 ft but mine is more like 50 ft. for $600 it isn't even worth $200.. I have tried return and get my money back bet was told there is nothing they can do. I also paid extra to get the navigation package. They didn't tell me that some of the options on the nav only work's with a h.d. signal which I don't have in my area. So I can't get weather and traffic information. I have talked to Toyota headquarters and the dealer and was told nothing can be done. I paid for 2 things I'm not happy with and I just have to live with it.

I purchased a new 2014 Camry XLE at the Ottawa Ontario dealership Tony Graham in October 2013 in my wife's name Diane E. Berlet Vin 4T1BF1FK6EU743053. Approximately 6 months later the Blind Spot Monitor malfunctioned. It operated from time to time, but on average, less than 50% of the time. I reported this to a Toyota dealership where I was having the car serviced Germaine Toyota in Naples Florida when I had it in for a regular service, but due to complications relating to cross country warranties, they were unable to replace the defective parts. Since then I have taken it to 3 more dealerships in Toronto, Kingston, and Ottawa Ontario. Unfortunately when I made these visits, the BSM started to work normally again with the result that no repair was effected. Recently I was in Toronto, at the Toyota dealership where I had previously bought 2 new Camrys and they diagnosed the problem as being either the right hand side mirror or the BSM detector. They did not have the parts in their inventory, and since I was in Toronto for a day only they provided me with a copy of their diagnosis and requested I provide that to the closest dealership to where I live, Kingston Toyota. I took it to Kingston Toyota and discussed the problem with Brian Creighton, Service Manager.

Mr. Creighton was most unhelpful, firstly stating that they could not undertake this work as they had not done the diagnostic and that they would have to reimburse Scarborough Toyota for their work. Needless to say I found that argument unconvincing. He then went on to explain that BSMs are notorious for their sensitivity and there were lots of problems with them. I responded that that might well be the case, but that since the equipment came with the car I purchased I considered it Toyota's responsibly to mend the problem. I took the matter up again With Scarborough Toyota who discussed the matter with Mr. Creighton and told me that Creighton would be contacting me. I waited a few days and not hearing from him, I sent him an email message requesting this work be done on an urgent basis since I was about to depart by car for Florida for the winter and did not wish to navigate the Interstate Highway system without the BSM being reliable ( It now functions perhaps 10 % of the time).

I have since heard nothing from Creighton who obviously considers me a nuisance and chose to ignore my request . I leave for Naples next Tuesday and cannot delay my departure. I would appreciate your looking into this matter and perhaps allowing Germaine Toyota in Naples to undertake this repair under warranty. Please advise if this is possible or what other solution you might be able to make to rectify this problem

The engine on my 2007 RAV 4 stopped working in the middle of the highway without giving any pre-warnings or signs. It has 84,000 miles and is out of warranty. I bought it from Toyota Dealer (Jim Norton Toyota, 8401 NW Expressway, Oklahoma City, OK 73162) on 08/01/2015 with a clean car fax with all maintenance record, etc intact. Since it was a 'Toyota' vehicle, I did not purchase any extended warranty. Now the dealer diagnosed the problem to be an engine failure and the total cost to fix is about $ 6,800. This is such huge amount for me to bear. When I contacted the Toyota customer service (1-800-331-4331), they don't do any real help in getting this problem fixed. Can you be able to help me in getting this fixed? I always trusted Toyota to be a great company with first-rate products and customer service!

The new Toyota Corolla 2015 I have bought has severe technical and mechanical issues. There is a unusual sound from the engine when I start the car. When driving there are many creaking sounds from the door and from other parts of the car. On bumps and on sharp turnings there are sounds from the steering and suspension. Just to save cost, quality has been compromised severely. This is bad!

I own the Toyota Corolla 2013 with 78250km on the odometer. The problem is the car has a lot of corrosion in the trunk. I brought the car to dealer ( Park Avenue Toyota in Brossard Quebec) and spoke with the technician (Steve) and the technician said some time there was a defect in the painting process unfortunately my car was one of them. The dealer submit the repair to Toyota Canada but was declined by Toyota Canada because the guarantee cover up to 60000 km and expired in July 2015. I spoke to Toyota Canada on September 1 2015 (complaint file 2413047) and they said I have to speak to the service Manager at the dealer.

I met Dealer Service Manager (Patrice Racine), the service manager inspect the car and seem to agree this is the manufacturing defect, want to repair but Toyota Canada will not pay him due to guarantee is over. The dealer repair only with authorization from Toyota Canada. I am stuck because Toyota Canada say go to the dealer, the dealer say go to Toyota Canada. I need help to resolve the issue.

My car was leaking oil and I took it to Toyoto of Clermont in Clermont Fl. I was told that it would take two men almost all day to repair it and it would cost 877.57. I said it had to be done so I left it there and came home. They called in a little over an hour and said it was ready. There is no way they could have worked on it over an hour. It was a total rip off. I have been thinking of getting in touch with senior services and better business.

I have had my 2006 Highlander serviced here for years. It only has 125k miles. I took in for an oil change tire rotation as usual. Service rep came out to inform me of bad news. Stainless steering fluid line/ pump needs replacing. "Fluid is just pouring out" I was told. Offered too throw in a bottle of fluid until I could get it back in parts needed to be ordered. Over a thousand dollars if factory parts/ aftermarket parts/ between 7 to 9 hundred. I called around could get work done for considerably less. Anyway. I checked the fluid level after it was properly filled. I was surprised to hear of a "pouring leak".

Observed no leaks of any kind under the car. Parked on cardboard for a week. No leaks. Levels fine. No fluid level drop whatsoever. That's been almost two months ago! Everything fine. Had it checked elsewhere. No problems. I really am disappointed that they would try to take advantage this way. I always experienced good service here, but If this is their new business model they can keep it. I won't be back. Ive driven Toyotas for 30 years. We're buying a new Highlander this fall. Needless to say it won't be from Independence Toyota of Hazleton.

I purchased a 2015 Toyota Tundra 4x4 at the end of February, 2015 from Supreme Toyota in Hammond, La., because many of my friends commented on what a good truck it was. I took it in for a service visit and talked to them about a spot on the front passenger side (a plastic piece), where it looked like some paint was peeling off. I was informed by the service manager that he felt it was "bug acid" and they would not be able to make this good with a warranty repair. I mentioned to him that I hand wash this vehicle weekly and that it was not possible
for it to be bug acid.

I was in disbelief by the lack of concern with my paint issue. This vehicle was the largest purchase I had made thus far, other than my homes, and I totally felt like I was being "brushed off" after the sale as more often times than not this happens. I certainly will NOT recommend this dealer to anyone and I hope to have as little dealings with them as possible in the future with my vehicle.

This was my first time financing a vehicle, I brought a 2011 Toyota corolla le, and the service to begin with a prestige Toyota in airmont, ny was the most terrible. The sales agent, Rachel Conway, seemed to be helpful in her efforts to get me into a vehicle that would be reliable for my daughter of 3 years old to get to and from our destinations. I waited for 6 hours in the dealer ship as they took advantage of me.

She started off showing me the now financed car as my only option. Now my credit was about a 600, wasn't seriously terrible but she pretty much shoved the car down my throat then in turn to promise me that my payments would be in the low 3's she then jacked it up to 400! Furthermore her financial team wanted me to lie to the bank as they jacked up the value of the car then then wanted me to lie and say I had alloy wheels and a sunroof when I did not!

After me leaving with the car within the first week the check engine light was flashing took it back and they then said all they needed to do is reset it after the gas indicator popped up and never went away. They just kept giving me the run around as if they did me a favor like I never brought them business nor put 2,000 dollars down ! I was scammed and cheating and I want Justice!!!

Took my RAV4 to the Toyota Place service in Garden Grove to fix a constant squeaking brakes. Cost me about 1500.00. A couple of weeks later, the problem was back. Took it back. The technician said it was because the brake fuel needed to be replaced. Why didn't they changed the fluid the first time? A mystery to me. The problem still persists.

On Friday 05/02/2015, I put some chairs in the trunk. When I shut the trunk my back window glass blew out hitting me and my husband in the face and cutting our hands. I am now out 400.00 and the glass is not covered under my warranty according to the Toyota dealer where I purchase my Toyota Camry 2012. I am very upset in this matter cause I don't just have 400.00 laying around and it should not have blew out like that. I am contacting an attorney in this matter. What happens now, I'm afraid of the front and side windows now

I went to Modesto Toyota to trade my 2012 Camry xle for a 2016 Toyota Prius. After going through the paper work and figures that I'm under water or my car has a negative value, they value my car $13,500. Then I said to the sales manager in November 2014 that same car valued $18,000 and 6 months later is $13,500. Now I owe $20,000 in loans on the car that in 6 months valued at $13,500!

I was shocked that my car has lost that much value in 6 months. My car is in perfect condition. Only thing that changed was extra mileage, thats all. I was so mad because it did not make sense. Toyota has negative value and because of it I'm stuck with it, so I check with other dealers where I learned that Toyota Modesto dealer must have given me in writing the value of my car at the end of my 3 year lease. I did not know that I should have that important information.

They, Modesto Toyota, charged me $18,000 for 2012 Camry in November 2014. At the end of my lease and now 6 months later, Modesto Toyota says its now valued $13,500. It's how your dealer works robs their customers. I'm a Toyota customer all my life and now this happens. How can we trust your dealers anymore? It's a very sad day for me that I cannot get a Toyota Prius instead end up with leasing a Sonata soon.

I own a 2005 Toyota Tacoma. I brought it in due to a recall involving the frame and corrosion issues. Toyota determined that I had a hole in the frame, and my vehicle was unsafe to drive. Fair enough.

I was told that the recall process would take 4 months to complete. In the meantime, I would be given a loaner vehicle until it was completed. Toyota will not provide me with another truck to drive, only a car. I purchased a truck for a reason and use my truck often. Having a car instead of a truck is not acceptable, and I think Toyota should provide me a comparable vehicle while they fix their disaster (they have had this problem in the past and yet have failed to remedy the situation). I went through regional Toyota and onto headquarters and have been told the same thing. I could certainly pay for a truck, but this would be on my dime. That is not acceptable, and their problem should not be my problem more than it already has been so far.

In the past, Toyota bought people out at 1.5 times KBB. This is the right thing to do. If a company produces vehicle with bad frames, a quality company stands behind their product and keeps customers...by doing the right thing. Clearly, Toyota is going the cheap way in an effort to save themselves money instead of maintaining loyal customers. This experience is disappointing at best, and by the time they put the frame in and pay for months of a loaner, they would have been better off buying me out, and I would have purchased another vehicle from them and stayed a loyal customer.

I will never buy another Toyota again and will share my experience with many people to deter them from buying a vehicle from this company.

On April 6/2015, I took my Toyota Camry 2012 — that I have purchase on 1/22/2015 — to Toyota of Hollywood Fl, for the oil change. When I left the dealership I found out that I have a weird vibration on the steering wheel once I turn on the A/C. I call the service guy JC Reyes, to inform of the situation. He told me to come back on the 4/8/2015. After I was there for 2-3 hours, he said that it was nothing wrong with the car.

I left and I keep having the same issue. I call back, and they said to come over again on 4/21/2015. Once there, they told me that they have to change the Alternator. That was the vibration problem. On Monday, 4/26/2015, I went back to have the Alternator replaced. Today, 4/29/2015 I went back for the issue about the vibration. I spoke with Brian Singletery, the service manager, he said there is nothing wrong with the car.

I request to see another car same year as mine to verified that this is normal. They don't want to show me another car which makes me suspicious. I need to resolve this issue!

I complained about the scratches on my new Tacoma I had on the driver's side door . I saw it on the door before I purchase the Tacoma. The salesman said he would fix it for me. So after I purchased the truck and got it home, I fount some more scratches on the front bumper. I had to go back to Toyota of Bristol the next Saturday to have things put on the truck that I had purchased when purchased the truck.

So I told the sales manger who was there. that I had some scratches on the front bumper would look at them and see If they could be fixed. He said no that it had some kind of coating it. But it is a new truck, it should not have scratches on it. I sent the salesman who sold the truck several times when no response. I think the scratches should be fixed or the bumper replaced. I have seen several more since then.

I purchased the Tacoma on 4/4/15 it has 800 miles on it. This the second truck I have purchased from them and both times. They told me after I purchased that if I needed anything to contact them. But both times they acted the same like they were not interested in helping me. I purchased a 2014 tundra limited and traded for this Tacoma because I wanted something cheaper. If this is not resolved I don't no whether I will purchase another one or not.

4/22/15 failed 2003 Toyota Corolla vehicle inspection due to driver airbags (light on). Informed by the Shirley Inspection site that I should not drive the car because the airbags would probably deploy. 4/23/15 the Toyota dealer in Lunenburg, MA stated it was the spiral cable under the airbag and even though there is an airbag recall this part is not covered. This part is essential to the deployment of the airbag and should be included in the recall.

My 2006 Tacoma has been in the service dept. going on 6 months for a recalled frame. I was told in Nov. that the work will be done by Feb. or early Mar. It's now Apr. 23rd with no end in sight. A Toyota P.R. Person told me it maybe done in May sometime. I need my truck so I can drive down to Fla. and bring back my boat. I also have work yard work that needs to be done. I bought this truck because I need it and cannot afford to have it held up any longer. My first Toyota was bought in1969 (Corona). Because of this experience the Camry and Tacoma are probably my last. When I finally get it back I'm thinking of a creative way to express my feelings toward Toyota with a sign attached to my tailgate.

My wife and I both own a 2007 Toyota 4Runner. We have the same vehicle. I have a sticky lift hate handle on my Toyota, yet my wife's vehicle is fine. I investigate this defect, and noticed that it should have been recalled due to the widespread problems with other owners. When I called to talk to someone about recalling my car, the Toyota operator said that they have never heard of this problem before. Really?? You have never heard of the problem of a sticky lift gate handle that over half of your buyers deal with! That operator, and everyone else at Toyota was lying!! I want a refund or at least my car to be recalled and given another one, one that does not have a sticky lift gate handle!!

About a year ago the CD player on the system went out and we had to have it repaired for around 500 dollars. The dealer told us we had to buy a new unit and it would cost 3000 dollars. Now we are having problems with the dvd map drive. In this system the DVD player, stereo, backup camera and navigation work on the same unit. We are looking at another 500 dollars or more to fix it. I've read that this is a problem that occurs often with these units. We have had nothing but problems with the electrical parts in this van. We've replaced both doors and the back hatch, plus the sonar is not working either with a 2000 dollar fix.

Luckily we could just turn that off. We couldn't do that with the doors because one of them broke while it was open and we couldn't get it to close. The mirrors also have broken with a small part needed to fix it, but we were told that part is not made and we have to replace the whole thing for 1500 a piece. We bought the driver side one but the passenger side is taped because the only thing broken on it is whatever keeps it tight in place. It's ridiculous that so many of these little things break and the fix is to buy a new one at an exorbitant cost. Paying for these has doubled the original cost of this car and now we have the navigation to worry about. Needless to say I will never buy another toyota unless I can get a resolution to this problem.

I had Valenti Toyota do a brake job on my 2004 Toyota Tundra cost was almost $500.00. Ever since they did the break job - every morning the breaks make a loud disturbing squeeking noise that stops after appling the breaks 4 -5 times. I have brought my truck back to them 5 or 6 times now with no resolution. My brakes did not make any noise for 11 years now since the brake jon it is every day - when it rains it is worse.

We took our Sienna in several months ago to due to the recall for the spare tire....the spare tire mount was removed and our spare tire was put INSIDE the van. When asked they (Maguire Toyota, Ithaca, NY) said they did not have the parts to repair it....we have been patient but it is ridiculous that these parts are not available several months after the recall. It is 'travel' season and we have NO ROOM in our van to put our luggage, etc.

I am disgusted with the service at Toyota! I took my car in to be serviced and the car tires manufacturing default is not willing to solve the issue and listen to my complaint. I have been patient in dealing with the idiots that work there, but they have made it nearly impossible to get any mechanical problems with my car taken care of. I have never been dealt with so rudely and would appreciate help in getting tires replaced on my car!

I purchased a brand new 2015 Toyota Corolla S Plus in February and on April 1, 2015 I was in an accident. My car was totaled by the cited insured drivers auto insurance. The car had sufficient damage to be considered "totaled" and I'm receiving a payout. However, emergency personnel, police officers, the emergency room doctor, the tow truck driver and the professional body work technicians all informed me that the airbag should have deployed but it never did deploy. I have done some research and realize that several factors are relivent when a sensor signals an airbag to deploy. For example, the type of impact, the amount of deceleration and the placement of the airbag sensors. According to the above research the airbag should in fact deployed, but it did not,
Please inform me of any other complaints regarding the same situation and circumstances. I realize that through my research there is no active recalls to date on the 2015 Toyota Corolla S Plus.

When I went for the 35000 miles service to be performed on my Toyota Hilux, I was told that I have to change the brakes pad. The brakes pad must be purchased at Toyota because the van is still under warranty,which I did. On my 40000 miles service which is the next month a half , the maintenace department is telling me I have to change brakes pads again. I beleived when I purchased parts for the manufacturing company I would have received genuine parts. But after one month and a half my brakes pads need changing I think I was given substitute parts for the price of genuine parts.

The following are my observations of the 2014 Highlander xle. Back up screen no use on bright sunny day. Unable to see due to sun light hitting the screen. Gear shift location reflex the sun and the glare may cause a problem blinding the operators vision. Both side mirrors are too large and blocks the operators view of both side at an intersection. The head rest in second row blocks the view of the rear gate window. Both sun visors are too small so the sun is in the eyes of the operator which may cause a problem. Yes I would purchase another highlander. The above information are the problems I have noticed.

I purchased a used car Toyota camry 2014 few days back from a private owner. and before purchasing I get it inspected at Toyota authorised dealer (Coggin Toyota Jacksonville). They did checked the car. Based upon their decision that car has no problem and I went ahead and purchased the car. Now not even a month passed and the car has shown some electric problem and I can see some naked wire in harness. when i went back to them, they are not giving me factory warranty stating that the car has some local parts (some plugs and wire) installed from previous owner. I am not able to understand why they are not able to find this problem at the time when they checked the car initially. They could have told me that this car has some loose coupling and local products which could cause the problem and void the factory warranty.

I raised complaint at Toyota customer service, Dealer customer relationship manager but no one paying heed to my problem. We are not mechanic and we are dependent on Toyota and their authorized service center. My complaint reference number is 1504020266. I want Toyota to intervene in this regard and provide me factory warranty.

Went in for 15,000 check over. Didn't even change the oil. Made an appointment 2 weeks ago. Took them 1 and 1/2 to add air to tires and add windshield washer fluid. The 15,000 is silly stick to oil changes for a once over on a car

My mother in law bought a Toyota professional in December 2014 cash of which it was having too many faults. She filed a complaint and was advised to bring it back and take another one of which there was an extra R10000 that was needed, she paid in the money. After a month or two the salesman called the old lady and said she was robbed of that R10000 she was not supposed to pay in because it was the garage fault at first to give her a damaged car. Even the second car was having a fault and there was service history book, spare key and the front wheel was not having mud guard. We went to the manager and file a complaint and he refused to give back the of which he said it was a pay in for a new car. Please advise what to do. Toyota in Arcadia Pretoria...

I have a 2005 Tundra. The check engine light came on so I took it to Toyota of Henderson Henderson NC. They said it was the secondary vacuum pump and because I bought it in December 2004 it was not covered by the toyota service bulletin which says 10 years old and less than 150000 miles. Mine had 143000 miles. It cost me over $2000.00 to have it fixed. I have 3 toyotas and was thinking about replacing my 1995 T-100 this year but after this I am going to have to think long and hard whether to get another Toyota.

I bought a Toyota camery hybrid from Scarborough Toyota Perth(Washington). There was a manager his name is Brad. When I was buying car he said to me he will get me the best interest rate around 5%. But he couldn't do it. Anyway somehow I managed to buy it. But the real problem started when I went to pick up the car. When I first saw the car there was not scratch but when I went to pick it up there were small scratches. And another shocking thing is that the car doesn't have second key. When I asked about another key he said it's not his problem. I should have asked before buying the car. He was arrogant. I want to ask if I am going to spend nearly $30000 on the car wouldn't I want it with 2 keys. It is absolutely ridiculous. How can you employee guy like Brad. I want hear from you asap. Pls I want another key for my car. And I want you to take action against this arrogant guy Brad. Thanks looking forward to hear from you.

Rupture gas tank internal 2009 rav4 on holidays in Arizona, Usa. $3,400.00 bill. Can not get Canada Toyota to answer our phone calls. Have faxed them the bills and reports from US. Not our fault the US Toyota dealer said. Faulty gas tank and they have improved it now so something was wrong with the tank to begin with They said they would look in to it when they got the bill. The Mesa dealer said car was extremely dangerous to drive. What would have happen if we drove it home. It could have caught fire or blown up. Canada Toyota does not even care.

On 03-18-15 I have experience an apparently electrical issue with my Toyota Camry 2008, my car is now about 74,000 miles. While running the heat indicator, RPM, velocity, and the air conditioning stop working, the brake light, ABS light, and drive light went off. Then suddenly all is normal again, then back failing. I am a female and I love my car, this is the first time I own a Toyota Camry, but this situation scared me a lot because I drive most of the time during the nights and experiencing all these needles going up and down and the light on and off like crazy is not a comfort experience. I brought my car to my personal mechanic and he did not find anything but the problem still. Do you know the root cause?

I have a 2002 camry, 2.4 engine. last week, during cold weather, while driving, the heater began blowing cold air.the temperature needle rose into hot area. i took it to the garage, they found the antifreeze was low. they put a new thermostat, added antifreeze. it drove fine.next day same problem.tuned out to be the head gasket.they found the problem to be the head bolts. research found it's a common problem with this engine.this problem has been known to Toyota for a long time yet it still exists.i now have to replace the engine,or scrap the car. i'm on fixed income,so this is a financial problem. i believe Toyota should have addressed the problem long ago. i purchased this car because of Toyotas reputation for reliability,but this situation certainly has affected my opinion

To whom it may concern. I have grown up riding in Toyota cars my entire life and now as an adult I have the joy of “owning” a Toyota. I chose the brand for its reliability and comfort. However when a customer service representative calls and tells you your being hard or laughs at you while you explain why your payments have been late; is less than comforting. I do not know what the €œcriteria€ for being difficult is to a customer service representative or Toyota Company but I am ashamed to be on the other line, feeling sick and worried about any other call I receive from Toyota Motor group and their associates. Will I be labeled as such in the data base? Will the next customer service representative give me the same belittling response when I answer questions? I work for a living and to have another individual that lives in the same country as myself not give me the respect as they would like to receive is very unnerving and sad depiction of what it means to be a working class American citizen that is not getting the respect from their fellow citizen.

I took my new 2012 corolla for the 15k service, since then the brake light and maintenance light have been on and if they serviced it correctly neither should be on!! I also expressed my concerns on it shifting oddly and the mechanic and director told me if the engine wasn't warm it would do that... After 8 months of driving this vehicle, why would it randomly start now?! I tried explaining my concerns to Jamie the director at Toyota in greenwood and she have me the same run around as the mechanic and told me she didn't want ppl like "me" for customers!! This is completely uncalled for since the mistake was made on their behalf, and what kind of customer am I ?! I paid cash for this vehicle, I'm very loyal as I've NEVER had it serviced anywhere else. I'm beyond upset with company and I want some answers and actions on how Toyota is going to fix this.

manufacturing defect in process and material molded to form dashboard. Toyota claims no lkiability after 36 months and claims no legal liability for their incompetant manufacturing after 36 months. How can there be a time limit for incompetance under the laws of tort? Toyota Customer Experience in California provided me case # 12112000827. Toyota already provided me with three recalls with extended warranty for other errors they made which were discovered after 36 months. It seems 36 months limitation on warrenty is meaningless when it suits their purpose and also establishes their liability for manufacturing defects that may occur at any time.

Bought a Toyota Tacoma with leveling kit and chrome rims. Since the day I have had it the tires rub causing the steering to jerk the wheel out of your hands. I have had it with these people.. They say its not their issue because its after market stuff causing the issue. Brand new truck the second time I had it in there for this issue, they cut my fender wheels. Which still hasn't been replaced. The tires are actually rubbing my frame...the after market guy says he did this he did that and it still rubs. Went to the dealer on 12/3/12 for the 12th time. Was told everyone was in a meeting and someone would call me back. It's 12/6/12 and nobody has called. I even spoke to Sparky Gullo and he also said someone would get back to me. Contacting the news media today and waiting on my lawyers phone call back. I have had it! After market or not Gullo Toyota sold me the truck as is it...you sold it so you fix it!!

I have etios liva feb 12 model and facing front seat problem. It causes my back ache a lot, I can't drive my car on long route because of driving seat problem. I have met to pioneer and radiant Toyota several timem regarding the issue but no solution yet, please solve as soon as possible.

To whom it may concern, I recently used my car for work- a recent model Toyota Camry Altise- and was involved in a rear end car accident where I was forced into the car in front of me. The car has been deemed a total right off and the entire front end was damaged beyond feasible repair. Not only this but at the point of impact none of the air bags deployed causing me to suffer severe whiplash, for which I am now suffering continuous back and neck pain and have to have intense therapies to lessen the pain.

During the accident as the steering wheel air bag did not deploy I was thrown forward head first into the steering wheel at which time I was knocked unconscious. I have now been left with a scar on my eyebrow due to the impact of my head on the steering wheel. I was seen by the emergency department at Swan Districts hospital Midland WA and have both medical reports and photographic images of the severe safety concern these faulty airbags pose. I was wearing a seat belt at the time and was estimated to have been doing as little as 25 kms/p/hr, had I not had my seatbelt on it could have been a lot worse. My entire group of both family and friends are shocked and appalled by this fault in a car produced by a company with such a high reputation in safety standards.

I therefore seek a response to this complaint and seek some sort of resolution as I feel that I have paid for a car which I thought would be a family car in the near future, now everyone with a Toyota in my family is very concerned and people I know that were going to buy Toyotas have now changed their minds. I am now without a car and the insurance is much less than the car was purchased for only months ago. This could pose a threat to business if the company does not address this issue and customer feedback/complaint in a timely and thorough manner. I look forward to your response as the inconvenience of this fault has affected both my work and home life/abilities.

I purchased my second toyota this past Sat as my matrix that I had over 10 years was totaled in the flood from Sandy. I loved my Matrix so I decided to go back to Toyota. We went to Crestmont Toyota located in Wayne NJ. NEVER GO THERE.

They charged us over $3000 above sticker price and when we went back to speak to the manager we were not allowed to speak to him and had to deal only with the salesperson that sold us the car. he told us that it is common practice for Crestmont toyota to sell above sticker price on lease but the reason given right now is that the prius is in high demand, that Toyota lost 4,000 of their vehicle and combined with the gas shortage, they have to make their money back so instead of helping Sandy survivor victim they screw them. I will NEVER lease/buy toyota again. Do not go to Crestmont Toyota or prepared to be taking advantage of. Andy was our salesperson.

We purchased a 2010 Camry XLE with navigation. The GPS system is extremly poor as compared to our Garmin GPS. We thought when we purchased the car we were going to get an exceptional GPS system, however, it does not recognize many roads that have been in place for 10 years or more. Why is this such a poor GPS system? How come the Garmin is so much more accurate, easier to use and it comes with lifetime map updates versus paying over $120 for a yearly update to Toyota? Please tell us why we should continue to purchase the GPS disc updates? We would appreciate you sending us the most current GPS disc at no cost. Our name and address is on the corporate complaint to Toyota.

The clip that holds the latch/switch assembly to the Scion hatch has broken and the assembly comes off every time the handle is grasped to open the hatch. Toyota service wanted over $300 to replace the assembly. I have heard from a number of people that failure is common. I believe this is a frequent failure given the design. Two small clothes pin shaped clips attach the assmbly. The constant stress of opening the hatch flexes the clips until they snap off due to fatgue failure. In my opinion this is a very poor design.

I purchased a sequoia chassis no. 5tdzy64a69so22231. From Toyota dealer in Barain. Unfortunately I found the top (ceiling ) is shaking. When the car is driving and the windows are opened,the ceiling starts to shake and make a noisy sound. In fact this defect occurs in the very begging of purchasing this car. It is inspected by the dealer but refused to repair it .saying there is a kink on the top of the front door. I urged you please to instruct the dealer to repair it as it is still under warranty.

on 12/13/2012 i parked my toyota camary in my garage as I always did. i got up on friday the next morning and it would not start. I drove it to work that thursday and back home there was no warning lights on or any noise from the car all was normal. On friday morning the car would not start, after several attempts i had it towed to the Toyota world service dept

on sunday after noon I was called from the service dept and asked if and when i put fuel in the car, I explained it was fill up the day before reg gas and I had my receipt. the next time i got a call was Thursday after several attempts to the service dept with no response during the week.

They ask did i change oil, i informed them my son changed the oil when the service maintenace warning came on, I was told that eh filter was not change due to the factory filter was on the car, I told the service man that with the camry you just buy the inserts and keep the same shell. I was told on thursday that the valves were not working properly and I would get a call back by 10:00 which i did not get a call back.

I called the service dept at 12:45 and was put into the service managers email, at 7:00 pm I called again and spoke with a service tech who stated that his boss called the regional office and would contact me. The car has been there for 7 days, with no good answer only trying to get out of fixing the car.

Kindly note that I have bought a Toyota RAV4 2012, and after two days it got into an accident, I then have taken the necessary actions to have my car fixed, however the Toyota body shop have taken my car in and did not even provide me with their services as per their advertising. There was no toying truck not a car rental since the Car had stayed with them for more then a month. Furthermore, and after 8 or 9 months I noticed recently that the paining on the car where the lights are and the front of the car is fading away and I had to return the car back in for more then once to have smaller issued solved. Noting that this was done in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia and I could not reach the customer service at the headquarters in Japan or have them here really provide their customers with a better service. Please advice, since the customer service here are not helpful.

A complaint has been lodged to the dealer from the first day of recieving a new car with a canopy, advised the fleet manager in numeros times about a very annoying noise frrom the left hand back side, the ute was left with the dealer for couple weeks without any investigation, I clearly advised the fleet manager the noise is comming from the back left hand side, few week ago called and advised him that I figur out the source of the noise and most ligkey the damage to the twin cab has occured, he rejected that, and called the canopy dealer, drived to the canopy dealer, and the outcome was the canopy was touching the twin cab and damaged the body badly.

I was very appreciative from the canopy dealer as he advised that he will follow that with the main supplier, and will advise him that the canpy is not fitting the ute, and he will follow that with the supplier. My dissapointement is with the Toyota fleet manager as igonered the fact their is a problem and ignored to investigate and resolve the problem till I figured out, when the damage was done.

Hello, can you please forward this to "Help Me Howard"?

I recently returned a leased Rav4 to Toyota after a 3 year lease. It had 23K miles and allowance was 33K. Had no damage or scratches and it had had all services. I had replaced 3 tires butapparently 2 were not exactly the same as the others, although they were the tires I was told were needed at tire dealer where I bought them. The inspector told me I would be charged for 2 tires butsaid I could call TYoyota and dispute it. I did that BEFORE returning the car and the person Ispoke withat Customer srvices looked into it and said they should not charge for different tires and that I would not be charged when I received the final bill with the disposition fee. Needless to say when I got the final bill I WAS charged $342 for two tires. I clled but they refuse tohonor their prior commitment. Because they had earlier told me I would not be charged, I did not buy the correct new tires so that I could keep the other new tires that were on the car and resell those to have at least part of the $ to pay for the new ones. I am nearing retirement and every dollar counts. Now of course Toyota will not return to me the tires I had put on the car. They kept those and insist I pay them for new ones as well. That is basically theft.

I have a 2005 Toyota Sienna xle. It has less than 80,000 miles on it. The A/C is completely non operational. I was quoted a price of 3900 $ to repair the unit. This is grossly unacceptable,the warranty has expired and this cost is blatantly insane. The A/C unit on any vehicle is a non serviceable item. You don't have to change its oil,rotate it,lube it,etc. I was a loyal Toyota costumer,I have owned a Corolla and Mr2 in addition to the Sienna. I googled this problem and found a startling amount of complaints regarding the ac unit in Siennas. You even issued a service bulletin regarding failure of the ac. Because this is not a safety issue I have a better chance being elected Pope than you idiots fixing your fuck up. I will under no circumstances purchase any vehicle from Toyota as long as I breath on this planet. My young children will be told that they will never be allowed to purchase anything from Toyota. My grandchildren will grow up being told tales that Toyotas are evil. You,as a company,is dead to me.

I bought a brand new Toyota Corolla 2010 in January 2011 I bought an extended warranty 5yr 100,000 mile warranty. I have had my car serviced by the Weiss Toyota Dealer in St louis MO every 5,000 miles tire rotation, oil change everything they were supposed to do. So now my car tires are balled called the dealer they told my to call Goodyear since they make the tires. So i called they sent me to a near by goodyear dealer the tires were not the issue. The issue was the car was out of alignment in the front.

So I called the dealer back spoke with another manager. They insist that front end alignment is not covered under my warranty and the issue was not their problem. My complain is that shouldn't the technician that was servicing the car every 5,000 miles should have notice a poroblem when rotating my tires??? I told the dealership at 15,000 miles there seemed to be an issue with the tires looking low on tread already I spoke my concern about them rotating the tires, and were they sure they were being rotated.

The lady said yes they were. SO my concern and complaint is that either the technicians were not doing their job correctly or they didn't care one or the other. The facts of the matter are that the front end is out of alignment and all four tires need to be replaced. I do not feel that I should be responsable for this money wise, due to the fact that I placed my confidence in Toyota to keep an eye on my car for me. And why wasnt this noticed or even brought to my attention??? I would appreciate a phone call or an email back.

I have great concern that Toyota dealers are getting away with not living up to their end of the bargain. I paid $20,000 for a car and in 9 months has these issues already how ironic that I thought toyota was a good company.

I have a Toyota Corolla which I bought here in Doha Qatar last October 2011. Since then I had been experiencing something Bad Smell coming from the AC especially if the car is running continously at the speed of 80 kph. The same smell coming out if the car parked outside from morning till afternoon. The milage of the car now is approximately 8k kilometers only. Several times I bring this car to the Toyota workshops here in Qatar and nothing happens. They said the smell is sulfuric. I cannot use the AC properly especially if the internal air circulation mode is on. Please help us on this.

I leased a 2012 Sienna in March of 2012. It has 10, 200 miles on it now. In the last month, we have had 3 occasions where the van has lost all power...nothing in the van comes on, keyless remote does not work on car, complete electrical failure. After about 10 minutes, the van just starts up like normal. Definitely know its an electrical failure in the car as the clock resets (like when the battery is dead) after all 3 times it has happened.

I took the van in for the 10K service today (Nalley Toyota in Alpharetta, GA) and had the master electrical tech check it out. Unfortunately, they could not find any issues even after running a full diagnostic. The recommendation was that the next time it happens, I have it towed immediately to the dealership.

As I explained to the service advisor, towing it immediately may not always be an option without me trying to re-start it. Reason being, the whole point of me leasing the van was to use when we have my 17-month old son out and about with us. Otherwise, we use the other cars. The van is mainly to use when my son is with us and/or our monthly trips to see one or the other set of grandparents (6.5 hours away each).

Having a van with a potential electrical problem that cannot be detected is very concerning. Especially as my wife uses it for her and my son to be out and about without me always with them. If it happened once, it would be one thing but this is 3 times now. I did not say anything to the service advisor as not much he can do. I really would expect no issues with a new van like this. Plus, I would expect that Toyota steps in some way to resolve this...if the problem can't be found then Toyota needs to offer a replacement. This is on a lease and under full warranty. Just not acceptable to risk my family being stranded somewhere.

I hope to hear back from Toyota on what the next steps will be to help alleviate and resolve any concerns with the vehicle.

Dear Toyota Customer Complaints Department, I have a Toyota Sienna 2011 Vin number: 5TDKK3DC2BS043053 which I bought from Koons Tysons Toyota in June 2010 from Tysons Corner. I took my car to the same dealer for small complaints regarding the engine check light on October 5th. At the Service Department, they diagnosed my car to find the problem. Then they diagnosed cord po301 which is cylinder number 1 has been miss fired. They told me we need to change the coil. I told them it was okay, I need this problem fixed. After several hours of them working on my car they brought my car out with a $412 bill. I took my car back to work and the sign which I had before came up again. When I noticed I called the dealer and they told me to bring the car back to the workshop. I brought back my car to them within an hour on the same day. They diagnosed the car again to find the answer to the problem I had before. Again, they told me we need to change the fuel injector and I said okay.

But the problem with the car was still there. Again they told me after several hours of my car being diagnosed you car needs a new computer engine control, it will cost you $1400 but we will charge you only for the part. I agreed with them to put a new computer engine control. On October 10th I took my car to the shop for a new computer engine control. I waited till 7 in the evening and they told me they couldn't fix my car because the computer engine control isn't a problem and the problems something else. The next day the Service Manager called me and he said we pulled the car a part and took the engine out to find the problem without my permission. They said that it will cost me $5300 to rebuild the engine.

The reason I am writing this complaint is because I am not a rich person and I was not ready to have this much money. I am a cab driver and my income is very limited. I have a family to support and now this situation that I have been home for about 2 weeks without work and the Service Department Supervisor or Foreman told me they can't fix my car, first of all they did not know how to diagnose the problem and get it right the first time. They recommended three parts and finally they opened my engine. Now I am totally frustrated. I went to them to arrange something but they insulted me shouting at me and told the technician guy put his car back and get him out of here, we don't want to serve him. My car still is in the shop and I am out of work. I have a family of 3 kids and lots of bills to pay without a source of income. I now rely on you people. I trust that the Toyota Company Customer Care Deparment will help me. Also put me back on my feet.

In April 2011, I purchased a 2011 Toyota Sienna from Herb Chambers in Massachusetts. The trouble started right away. Shortly after I received the van I was having problems with it not starting and needing to be jumped. We brought it back to Herb chambers and they had it for at least 2 weeks.

They decided that the problem was the automatic car starter was draining the battery. They took the starter out and installed a new one. I received my van back. With in a short time the problem was back and my van needed to be jumped again. They told me to call the starter company and have them take out the starter yet again. So we did. About a month later the company put another starter in. For a short time everything was ok.

Then the problem was back. Last month the starter was taken out of my van for the 4th time!!!!!! We have not had it put back in yet. The other day my van would not start and I had to have it jumped. The following morning it happened again and I brought it to Balise Toyota in Warwick RI. While I was there the van needed to be jumped by them in order to move it.

After a few hours of waiting I heard back from the technician to learn that they can not find anything wrong with my vehicle. I am not even sure how this is possible! Something is wrong!!!!!

In less than two years I have had it jumped at least 4 times by Toyota roadside assistants, at least 10 times by friends, It has been taking into Herb Chambers and Balise Toyota, have had three different automatic car starters installed in my van and I only have 18000 miles on it. I work full time, my husband is in the military and we have three sons to care for. The amount of money that I pay for this vehicle that I can not depend on is insane. I feel very unsafe in this vehicle, I never know when it is going to not start!!!! Do you know how that feels? Something needs to be done ASAP!

i have purchased etios liva from ansari toyota,srinagar.i had a minor accident and got from front bumper damaged.i gave my car at TOYOTA ANSARI srinagar on 26 nov 2012 for the replacements of front bumper.they told me that they gonna replace it and give my car back within a week.but after a week thats on 03 dec 12 thaey told me that it will take two more days and when i called today i.e on 05dec they told me that they dont have bumper in the stock and it will take some days to come.
they could have not make fun of me than this
i request you at the highr levels that if this is the face of toyota then i am sorry
and whenever i call the assistants at ansari toyota they either dont reply or pass on to others and spend time like

I have a Toyota highlander hybrid 2009. First problem, battery. When we just open the door for less than 10 mins. The car can start at all. We needed to call road services to dump started the cars. 2 dealership can't solve this problems. It has been like 3 yrs. Even dealership check the car better voltage still good. They said might be something short, but they can't tell. Second problems. Back truck can't auto up, dealership said because weather is cold. They didn't solves the problems at all.

Third problems. We replace a right side back door gasket year ago because it was leaking . But still have little bit of leaking and sound while we were driving. Can someone response and help to solve these problems. We spend fifty thousand dollars for this car. We did all services and repair at the Toyota dealership.

My 2007 camry required a new oil pan since the dealer could not remove the engine oil drain pug to change the oil. I have 160,000 miles on my car and have been pleased with the car but your faulty oil drain plug cost me $329.66. I always have my oil and routine car maintenance completed at my local toyota dealer. Your oil drain plug pan needs to be manufactured to with stand oil changes for vehicles that are expected to last over 250,000 miles. My husband changes his own oil on his ford and has never had a oil drain plug strip or get stuck.

Went to do alignment after changing all the four tires from Costco for Toyota Camry LE 2009 (46300 Mile). While doing alignment, technician showed that two of front struts are leaking and I have to replace them. It will cost me about 500 for the struts to be replaced which I would not expect with this mileage. My warrenty expires November 2012. I do have a Honda accord which passed 80000 miles, no problem at all. I would appreciate your attention to resolve this issue at the earliest.

Thanks

I bought a new Sienna and had to travel to a funeral in Texas and had to have my 5000 mile in Oklahoma and returned to Texas to do business pertaining to funeral and did my 10000 in Oklahoma, so when I went to my dealer and told him my windshield wiper blades were defective and I have photos showing such the dealer said too bad no warranty. This response is not what I expected after paying over 30K for the vehicle. The car has not been in snow or ice and very few rains.

I am of the opinion that I will need to report it to the ODI which will cause me more trouble and I hope Toyota a hell of a lot more since I have pictures made on two occasions. Toyota has a reputation of not addressing minor concerns, at least that is what my nephew (U. S. Congressman) tells me. He is interested in where this goes with the DOI if I report it.

When I took my 2006 Toyota Sienna in for new brakes to the Toyota dealership where I had purchased the vehicle new, they informed me that my steering column fluid was leaking and would require $1500 to repair it. I paid $23,000 only 6 years ago this past August, and now I am already having to put out another $1500 for a repair of a vehicle that is supposed to be one of the most reliable vehicles in the world. This is my third Toyota van. I first had a Celica, then two Siennas. I even convinced my husband to replace his Honda with a 4-Runner two years ago. But I will probably never buy another Toyota. I also had a very bad experience with the Service Department at Rosner Toyota in Stafford, Va. at this last servicing. On top of all of that, my brakes they "replaced" are already making a grinding noise only two months after the job. Not happy with Toyota.

Dear toyota, I am writing this letter, due to the motor in my 2005 hilux injecter seal failing, cuasing the motor to seaze up. i purchesed the car at oldmac toyota springwood in qld. I had been searing for a new car for about 1yr an finaly found it there with every thing i wanted an was very happy to have purchesed my new veichle, as ive always had toyota an found them "unbrakable" so is was a no brianer to go with toyota again. since i have had the car it has had problems with the water pump, clutch, injecters, but i just got them fixed an gave it benifit of the doubt. the other day i was driving to work on the highway when the egine cut out an i was left on the side of the road. since being to the machanic he's informed me that the motor is sezed an is goin to cost over $7500 to be fixed. an he told me that its actully common for that model of car. i find this extreamly unacceptabele seeing it has just clocked over 120000kms. from going to a car that is "unbrakeable" an spose to last a life time, to lasting 2yrs an 120000kms. I will be looking forward to hearing from you in the near future.

I bought a Toyota Camry SE on November 2011. During the first 1000 milage check up, I ask the service personnel why the phone messages and email are not working. I was told that I have to wait for the update on the entune system. Again during the first 5,000 miles and 10,000 miles checked up, this time I complain why the phone messages and email are not working and the answer was that the sales man will call me. I never received any call from the salesman.

Later, I received a USB in the mail for an update. I tried to do the update and still the phone messages and email are not working. I am formally filing a complaint and hope that the phone messages and email in the entune system of my Toyota Camry SE will be useful.

The tire pressure light on my dash is blinking. I visited Toyota and was told that they needed to run a diagnosis on my truck and this would cost $135. I don't want or need this function so I asked to just remove the light or cut the wire. I was told that this could not be done. I consider this to be a form of extortion. An uneeded funtion was put on my truck and it cannot be fixed without spending an unreasonable fee and hours of my time. This is a safety concern as it is distracting. I have called your complaint department and I want to compliment them on their professionalism and courtesy. I want to be on the record such that it is noted in the event that this causes and accident that Toyota is liable.

Our Toyota Sienna Driver- side Door makes an AWFUL noise when opened or closed; Our Sienna is only a 2005 with less than 50,000 miles, AND, of course it just went out of Warranty. Our Toyota Body Shop in Escondido Calif. wants $2,400 (with discount) for a new door, because "something cracked inside the door and cannot be welded fixed". Is anyone else out there having this Trouble and why isn't Toyota standing behind their Products... I thought a Toyota was a Great car to Own??? And where on this Web-site is the E-mail Address of the Toyota 'Big Shots'!

I have a 2002 rav4 that has the transmission problem. I received a card in the mail last year took my vehicle to the dealer in Corbin Ky. The transmission had been acting up, shifting harsh at times. The dealer said could not find any problem. Just in the last couple weeks started having all kinds of problems, hard shifting. slipping, and almost locking up at times. really dangerous to drive. I took the vehicle back to the toyota dealer in Corbin Ky. said the vehicle had 138000 miles but the time frame for the warranty ran out in July.

Even though I had the vehicle there last year at this time I got no help It is ashame that a couple of months can do that to someone that has no money for repairs so I will have to park the vehicle until I can save up the money for repairs. I have owned 3 toyotas in my life and had gotten good service until now. Unless the God of Heaven changes my mind I will never buy another toyota and if I can change anyone's mind that is considering a toyota I will.

At two separate occasions in the last six months my wife and I have experienced poor vehicle repair on our two Toyota vehicles. Not only were Toyota parts utilized in the "attempted repair" procedure, but the problem in both vehicles resurfaced worse than before. My wife took her 2004 Toyota Sienna into the Jim Norton Dealership here in Lawton, OK. The van was leaking power steering fluid onto a drive axle boot, causing the boot to deteorate. The presumption was made that the "repair" would at least hold for six months, but we were sorely disappointed.

The other vehicle was a 1997 Toyota Avalon, which was leaking oil from the overhead cam seals. Additional parts were purchased to replace parts that were logical candidates for replacement when such a repair job is undertaken. Not only is the oil leaking from the seals again, but the "technician" failed to tighten the valve cover properly, bulging the gasket and not all bolts were replaced.

As a result the vehicle is leaking not only from the seals but the cover as well. This is a shoddy excuse for repair! Current engine and vehicle design mandate dealership service, but if that is typical what is the consumer supposed to do? In addition service personnel and the service manager were less than congenial in their customer contact. It was understood that the Avalon was needed to provide transportation for a new job in OKC, however, the vehicle was not repaired in a timely manner and the vehicle had to be towed. When the vehicle was not repaired as indicated, the windows were left down, and the dealership said they were unable to determine the cause failure of windows to raise the (it was a blown fuse).

The Toyota Highlander Hybrid window sticker claims 28 mpg combined city/highway. The salesman and my experience says that highway miles should be better. The salesman even went so far as to say I could get upwards of 32 mpg and maybe even 36. My mileage has consistently gone down since I bought the car. I currently get 24mpg regardless. I feel that I have been hoodwinked. I paid a lot of money extra for the hybrid to save fuel costs and have not gotten the benefit. There is poor gas mileage on my Highlander Hybrid, and I paid for something so much more. I feel as if I was lied to, and I needed to vent my problems on the internet for others to read. Thank you for reading my review!

Have feedback for Toyota?