PetSmart Customer Service

Contact PetSmart Corporate

Welcome to the PetSmart complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against PetSmart online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the PetSmart corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

PetSmart Contact Information

• PetSmart headquarters address

Browse reviews of other Pet Care

Top PetSmart Complaints

November 10, 2017

Pets Mart
Location: 547 Steels Ave E, Brampton Ontario L6W 4S2.
Store #: 2019.
Date of occurance: Oct. 27, 2017.
Complaint filed against: Kim Sutherland (store manager), & Kailey (Groomer.)

On Thursday October 26, 2017 I took my 9 month old Morkie, Ozzy to get a groom touch up package(cost approx $30.) Upon arrival one of the grooming employees advised all dogs must have mandatory rabies vaccincaiton. Ozzy is fairy new to my husband and I (we've had him approx 3.5 months), I was unsure if he was up to date so I advised Petsmart I would make sure he was and bring him back the following day (Friday Oct 27.)
On Oct 27, I indeed took Ozzy to the Vet located in Scarborough (approx 45 minutes from where we live.) Ozzy got his rabies vaccination, as well as an examination confirming Ozzy was in good health. We took Ozzy home after to make sure he ate, and took him to the dog park. After the park, Friday evening (approx 7:50pm) I took him back into Petsmart where I handed the groomer (Kailey) his health records stating Ozzy had JUST received his rabies vacccination, Kailey took Ozzy and told me to be back in 10 minutes (confused as to how a 10 minute job, costs $30??), regardless I was back around 7-8 minutes later and Ozzy was already done, looking the exact same from before she "groomed" him. I asked Kailey if she had done what was covered under the package detail, she confirmed yes. **Note: I stated I wanted Ozzys nails cut, all paws trimmed, private areas trimmed, face trimmed, and eyes cleaned - regardless the cost, thats what I wanted done.** I than asked Kailey for advic e regarding Ozzys eyes, as they get dirty fairy quick and wanted to purchase a Petsmart product for cleaning them, she advised that the product they did use was apparently banned from Canada, and the best thing to use is just water and a cloth. I paid, and I left unhappy with the grooming job, although she was a nice girl, the grooming job was awful.

I called Saturday (Oct 28) morning to advise the grooming manager of my experience and she advised that they would take Ozzy and fix him up to my standards whenever I was going to bring him back in. At this point, and from before my dog needs to be cleaned up and theres only so much as a non-groomer I am able to do and feel confident about. I take Ozzy for a walk and he has diarrhea, and seems to be acting lethargic (walking very slow, and sideways.), first thought was having a slight reaction to the rabies vaccination and it wasn't too big of an issue, until Ozzy puked, approx 3 times. I now am panicing assuming Ozzy is having an allergic reaction, I called my Vet and they advised to bring Ozzy in ASAP, of course I did. We go to the vet (again Brampton to Scarborough, approx 45 mins). Were there for close to 3.5 hours, Ozzys Vet seen him and advised it was NOT an allergic reaction, my dog was in distress, a few hundred dollars LATER we leave. My husband and I walked Ozzy, and he had 0 energy, or livelyness to him. Seeing as my dogs eyes are bothering him (due to hair and dirtyness), it was important my dog got his grooming package I paid for, I took him back to Petsmart Saturday evening to be advised they were refusing to take him due to a POLICY OF WAITING 48 HOURS TO GROOM ANY ANIMAL AFTER VACCINCATIONS.I was confused as to how they "groomed" him a few hours after he was vaccinated, but over 24 hours after he was vaccinated they wouldnt take him?

I brought Ozzy home, and did some research about this Policy I had just been made aware of, and infact its a law, many animals have died due to this happening. I cant explain to you my fear at this point, watching my dog just curled up, no life at all to him. **Note: UP until this point in time, Ozzy is still a puppy, and will not be left alone he is constantly with either my husband and I, and a happy dog filled with energy.** To see him the complete opposite, and so depressed looking breaks my heart more then one could imagine.

Sunday Oct 29, my husband and I wake up and Ozzy has had multiple accidents all over our home. **Note: Since we got Ozzy he has NEVER gone even pee in the house, he is fully house trained**. Right away I know somethings very wrong, I take him out he doesn't want to walk, and when he is his body is still completly sideways and everyone he see's barking aggresilvely to (Ozzy is normally the sweetest dog you could imagine.) He tries two more times to go to the bathroom, its nothing but water. Fast forward a few hours of the same upsetting behaviour we bring Ozzy again back to the vet (at this point im truely thinking, my dog isn't going to live.) At the vet I had advised about the grooming incident occuring and he confirmed Ozzy was completly traumatized over the grooming taking place. **NOTE: If I had even the SLIGHTEST clue about the 48 hour policy, I would have 100% waited that if not more to have my dog groomed, not a problem, unfortunatlely I am not a vet or a groomer and didn't have a clue.** Another few couple hundred dollars later, we leave with multiple medications for Ozzy.

Monday (Oct 30) rolls by, its the same thing..Doesnt want to walk, eat, I am forcing him to drink at this point by putting the water in a syring the vet gave me ensuring my dog doesnt get dehydrated. Ozzy is now scooting his bum, MUTIPLE times, which again he had NEVER done before. After my research I see his anal glands are bothering him, so I brought him to the other Brampton Petsmart on Airport Road to have his anal glands expressed (nothing but good things to say about that location.)

I call Petsmart Head office, and let them know about this situation, and the lady was completely shocked at what I was telling her (super nice woman), she took my report and said if I hadn't heard from the store Manager after 48 hours call. I did not hear back from them. I called 48 hours later now at this point I am not only upset, and stressed about Ozzy I am MAD at how inhumane and selfish these people were for not even calling with an apology. I call the store and speak with the store manager Kim Sutherland, and she wasn't their she finally called and we spoke on Thursday (Nov 2) the conversation was pretty much her asking the full story, and how Ozzy was feeling and kept trying to advise that it seemed Ozzy had many problems before this, mind you she has NEVER even seen my dog, completely disregarding the fact this was 100% their fault. She said she "might" be able to help with the Vet bills, what a sick joke! I have bills to pay, and am out over 1000$ because of THEIR mistake. I asked her if she wanted pictures of everything - incase she thinks im making such a good story up, she advised she did. I told her better yet, I'd email pictures of Ozzys medication, and all the Vet reciepts. Which I sent off to her that same night. I hear back from her on Friday advising she shouldnt have to pay for Ozzys rabies (which NO problem, I sent ALL the Vet receipts she asked for.) Although, with this occuring I truely belive she shouldnt have an ISSUE atleast compensating for what we have already all indured. She tells me she needs to investigate with my Vet, and she'll call me the next day (Sat Nov 3.) I don't hear from her, I call Saturday evening (approx 6:30pm) for her to advise she still has NOT spoke to the vet she was busy with other stuff. I'm not even going to express what kind of attitude and answers this woman is saying, and for me having to chase her around because its pretty self explanatory. The last thing I asked her was if she had paid her rent? Because due to this happening and spending this amount of money due to their mistake we are now behinde.

** Note:I am in college fulltime, and my husband works for a large firm specializing in the IT field. I am out HUNDREDS because of the vet, $50 atleast on gas going to and from the vet, & my husband missing out on 3 days of work, having to care and watch over Ozzy (he makes $50+/hour.)**

I have YET to hear back from her, I called head office, I've emailed Kim and tried to phone the store NUMEROUS times, and there is NO response. I have been advised by numerous people to seek legal council, as to which i have spoken to a couple different lawyers and will proceed if this issue isn't dealt with accordingly ASAP.

Any questions please contact at the above email kellybayes@outlook.com, or via phone 4169953846.

Because you cannot make an appointment to your pets nails cut you have no choice but to do a walk in, so I went in on 4/1/17 and 10:30 am, waited approximately 10 minutes before being helped then I had to wait another 5 minutes for the counter help to go ask if my dogs nails could be cut, she returned and told me that Chris said I could go next door to the grooming salon or wait "a while as we are very busy", but yet I cant make an appointment.

Not sure what's going on at PetSmart in west Ashley but since some management changes occurred a while back it's been a steady decline in customer service, there is never enough counter help and phones callers are forever being put on hold. I'll be looking around that's for sure.

Today I was at your Newton NJ location. I bought 4 fish and a snail. The fish are doing fine but the snail appears to be dead. I called the store this evening and spoke with someone in the fish department, who asked me about the tank water temperature. I told him that it is at room temperature, which is 68 t9 70 degrees. He said that is too cool for the snail, and I could return it for a refund. It is an hour round trip plus two bridge tolls to make the trip.

I then spoke with a female manager who told me basically the same thing. that being that there is nothing more that can be done.I would like to have a gift certificate for at least $10 to help cover the cost of the trip. Otherwise, I will never return to any PetSmart store and will tell everyone I know. I have read other ratings and they are not good. My rating will be zero if something is not done about this.

Cannot believe the horrible experience I had at Parmatown Pet Smart, Parma, OH today. They were suppose to trim My dog when he came out he was practically shaved! I complained, but a lot of good that did. Then he got in the car and his anal gland let down, which was very strange because the service I paid for included that being squeezed, so now I have to wash the interior of my car. I called again and you think they would offer to refund the money. No they told me next time is free. I will not take him back & will be looking for a new groomer.

I was in the Warminster Pennsylvania store on Monday October 10, 2016 to buy 15 cans of prescription cat food at $1.49 each that were marked buy 2 cans get one free. And only $2.98 was taken off my purchase. I also purchased a bag of cat food that was $21.99 making my total purchase amount $43.84.

I purchased a ramp tonight (around 6:30 PM 9/28/16) for my arthritic dog to be able to get out of my truck (she had difficulties at the vet) at the Petsmart store located at 2140 N Rainbow Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89108 for $139. I went out to my car and took it out of the box because I wanted to use it when I got home (I was bringing my arthritic dog home from the vet). When I opened it, it clearly was used- the ends were all scuffed up, there were nail scratches on the walkway.

I thought it was too expensive to keep a used product- that it should at least be brand new. I took it inside, spoke to the cashier Hailey, who was very kind and said she could offer 20% off but I could speak with the manager (I think he really was a shift supervisor) and probably get more. I thought 20% wasn't enough for the amount of wear and tear so I said yes. Rich came over, very flip, and said 15%. No apology, not even polite, acted like he was doing me a favor. I declined and asked for a refund. So, instead oft apologizing, trying to find me a new one, or reducing the price and selling the product (which I would have bought had he given me a better price) he now has made me unhappy, and lost a sale. Someone put a used product back on the shelf, tried to sell it as if it were new, and charge well over $100 for it.

I just think you should invest some money and send Rich to charm school- he certainly could use it. Or better yet, have Hailey and the security guard teach it to him I apologize, I did not get the guard's name but she was African American and very pregnant. Both the guard and Hailey were so concerned and embarrassed that a used product was on the shelf, were concerned for me not being able to get the product, and that Rich acted the way he did (zero customer service). I want to commend Hailey and the guard for the customer service skills they displayed-they truly cared about me as a customer and clearly Petsmart as an employer. They both deserve to be commended.

My dog could not walk after taking him to Petsmart #0094 - 44551 Valley Central Way Lancaster, CA 93536 for grooming/bath. Even after being hospitalized and treated for almost 4 days, my dog still cannot walk. I feel so bad for him, he was perfectly fine before I took him to Grooming Salon. We can tell that he's still in so much pain even with medication. The veterinarian is recommending a rehabilitation/therapy. In addition, to make the situation worse, the Store Manager refused to pay the diagnosis, treatment and hospitalization fees.

I read an article online about the PetSmart universal return program. I had purchased Gnc calming pills and a silent whistle which both did not work. During the process of moving I lost my receipt. I visited summerlin petsmart and I was out raged by the manager Jeremy who did not gv me his last name. Not only did he refuse to take your own product back but laughed at me when i tried to tell him about the universal return program. He said you "saw it online doesn't mean it's true. Not only did he verbally abuse me in front of many costumers but laughed at me with other employees as I was leaving.

I was humilated and apalled. I hv never bn to that store and HV returned 1 previous time to another petsmart across town. He did not gv me a reason Why he refused to give me at the least store credit. Is this how you tell all your employees and managers to treat costumers? With no respect and just rude as if they are the store owner not an employee. He said as a manager he can do anything he feels like. I was never more I hv never bn treated with such indignity in all my life. Incident occured on Sunday Auguest 21 apprixnately at 2pm. I wish I had enough forethought to video tape the incident. I

said that I would file formal complaint and he replied. Who cares go ahead. And said get out of the way ur holding up my costumers. Apalling and pissd off!! So does your universal return program a false advertisement or a lie?

I left my dog for five days at the hotel because I was going on vacation. When I came back he was so sick that I had to spend more than $500 on his vet + medicines, even 3 injections of antibiotics. He had a severe flu and anemia, he wouldn't eat, and I am talking about my very healthy dog, "before he stayed at the PetSmart Hotel ". I will NEVER take him there again.

I was at the Albertville, Alabama store ,trying to get a bird cage and every thing else I needed to set it up for 4 Zebra Finches. I could not get any help finding what I needed. A young male Hispanic associate got the cage down for me. I told him I had a list of things I needed. He help me find one thing and then he saw some Hispanic customers. He said I will be back , let me go see what they need. He left me. He came back and there was a Hispanic lady associate with him. the lady ask me" Do you need some help" I said Yes Ma'm I sure do.

I told her, I was trying to set up a cage for 4 finches . She said OK and walk to the other side. I thought she was going there to get me something. WRONG. They both left. I tried to find what I needed, but I could not find all. When I went to the register the young male associate was up front talking to 3 Hispanic Children.. He ask me If I needed help getting it out of buggy.I told him " no, I needed help finding the things and you walked off to go help some Hispanic. I thought you was supposed to help people find the things they need " He said "I try to help every body " I said " I am not a prejudice person but you walked off and left me to go help them, he said "whatever" and walked off. I spent $186.00.

My husband wants me to take it all back and go to Guntersville, Alabama to Pet Depot.

The last two times we took or dog we did not get a report card which I realize now you only get them if they do a good job if they do a bad job you don't get a report card. Last time the groomer had no personality for dealing with pets let alone people my dogs nails were bleeding I asked how he did he said in a rude tone he did alright.

So this time I requested that he was not to touch my dog I only wanted a cut we bathe him so we only wanted quarter inch left on couldn't tell he had a hair cut or nails trim I said something and the other girl said his groomer no name given would be back I could wait and she could cut his hair more. I just said wait like if your dog's groomer can't do it right the first time why wasn't a manager called to do it the right way so I will be taking my busy and spreading the word to others to go to another groomer. So 4 years of our business and friends business you will be losing.

I made an appointment to have my yorkies bathe/ bridge of nose trimmed on 5-19-16 at the Nampa, Id. store. upon checking in I was informed that the person that was going to bathe my dogs was unable to trim the bridge of their nose. I asked why since my appointment was for bath/ nose trim. The manager for the grooming dept. stepped up and proceeded to inform me that I should have scheduled my appointment with a groomer not a bather.

I asked who should be scheduling the right person for the job, I assumed that they were all groomers . The manager replied that they are cracking down on them and that It should had been scheduled as a full groom and that SHE will do it this time. She then picked up my dog and started walking toward the kennels. I told her to bring my dog back, she asked why. I said I don't want you handling my dog and at that time I didn't feel comfortable leaving my dog in their care and services. I then asked to speak to a manager, she said I'm the manager. I told her that I wanted to see your manager. She paged the store manager and I stepped out of grooming to wait for the manager, she also stepped out and felt the need to to give her side of the story as I was talking to her boss. I told her that I didn't want to hear story and to stand there if she needed to.

I explained to him that I had made an appointment, it wasn't my responsibility to assign the right person for the I've always pay for my dogs services without special favors and tip very generously for services rendered, I have a professional groomer but occasionally will bring my dogs in for a nose trim, I will utilize another company for simple services in the future. The store manager stood there quiet and without any explanation of the situation or how we could remedy this situation, and for the poor costumer service I received from his store. Not to mention my waste of time.

We are long time PetSmart customers, purchasing, taking classes, grooming, etc. We're reasonable people and have refrained from complaining when we could. Today, however, was too much. 1. There's usually just one register open; 2. After waiting in line for a return, I was told I had to make my purchase before returning the item; 3. Again through the long line; 4. The employees attitudes were poor. Suggestion: Post that we should make purchases BEFORE returning an item.

Made a appointment to get my dog groomed just a bath and trim advised she had been spayed 12 days ago and he vet said it would be fine to get her done well they rejected her said they could not do it that is crap they were busy being the weekend and figured they could get a break if they didnt have her she was very dirty from it having rained for the past week and really was in need.

People have surgery and can get a bath or shower within 2 days she had no open wound or bandage just lazy people who work there and want a excuse not to do it. I have taken her there before so she was not a new customer and I always do my shopping there for her food and supplies. I will not be going to your stores anymore for grooming or food and supplies This is the second incident i had at this store the other was getting a bag of Blue buffalo an having the guy scan it twice then i ha to wait half hour to get my money back very upset as she loves to get her bath an trim and i ha to bring her home without it too lat to get a appointment elsewhere i made this one days in advance.

I was the Purina Pro Plan Rep sent to the store. I would go to work early and take break mid way to before my shift. Michelle the manager at your PetSmart location in St. Catharines would like when I went over and beyond. I would go outside of giving out samples and help customers for free. Help with food help with coats and leases and on and on. She would make rude comments about other manager even talking to us reps. Comments like..'Oh now your talking to Vendors".

We where went to be ignored and never appreciate for out help. Labels of food for parties where put in bold letters not for us to have but only PetSmart staff. I have seen her be so rude to customers and staff. I know the whole store hates her and wants her out. I have seen her follow customers out the store and write down their license plates. She is the most rudest person I have ever seen. Anything rude comes out of her mouth. She told my boss at Influence that I was in the lunch room. I went in to grab my water. I did go for a break before my boss told me not to. After that I never did except the day I got my water Michelle got me fired for a lie!

I don't understand how you can have such an evil and conniving and manipulative person representing your store. That job paid for my son to do his dream of Travel Hockey. I told people that at PetSmart. How can she live with herself. How can I now afford for my son to play travel. I am shocked and upset. So are the other Reps. Because what ever she said about me was totally a lie.

I have been taking my dog into Pet Smart for grooming since she was 6 months old, she is now going on 5. Every year her shots are due the end of April. I have always had her groomed in the morning of her vet appointment so she is clean to see her vet in the afternoon. For some reason this year I was denied service. I now have 2 goldens and I spend a lot of money each month at Pet Smart for grooming, food, treats and toys. After the treatment I received today from Pet Smart in Sarnia, Ont. I have had to change my place of business.

Petsmart was my favorite place to shop for 10+ yrs all the managers and employees knew me. I shopped for cat food about once a week. they always honored the price match guarantee for me on cans of fancy feast elegant medleys. about 2 months ago you hired a new store manager who told me I needed to bring a receipt from the competitor so I did and he still refused to price match because it was not the same flavor as I was buying at petsmart. I live I a smaller town where Walmart and HEB don't stock as many single can flavors as petsmart.

All of the other managers did not have a problem doing this but they and all the other employees I knew seem to be gone from the Abilene Tx store. I am not surprised because as rude as the new store manager was to me (a good customer) I am sure he would be awful to work for. I would buy anywhere from 40-60 cans of cat food at a time I was only asking for a price match on about 10 cans ad paying 3-4 cents more on all the rest because I appreciated the variety and atmosphere at the store. I contacted you once before last month about this issue but never got a reply so I am currently buying all the food I can somewhere else.

I have bought a total of 8 cans this month because I can not find those flavors anywhere else and I don't feel like my cat should do without her favorites because you have a lousy store manager. I would really like to go back to buying all my cat food in one place can you please answer me and tell me if it is your policy to only price match if it is exactly the same flavor as the other store. Walmart, Target, and HEB all charge less for fancy feast elegant medleys they just don't have as good a variety.

Came in to look at ferrets was told if I got 2 ferret's and cage and so on I could get 20% off. Said I would be back to get them in 2 days to keep them on hold. Came back the next day they were not on hold and I could now not get the deal. The manager just said dry don't know why they told you that I can give u 5$ off. What a slap in the face I drive over 45min to buy them and now I can't even get them. Store is a joke!

This is about the new Commerical PetSmart is showing on TV. That poor little puppy looks like it has been starved. Please change or fatten up the puppy that looks a lot like ABUSE.

I walked into your 7th ave and bell rd location on 12/29/2015 at approximately 7:30pm wanting to return a gift that was given to me for Christmas. it is unopened untouched unused, in 100% brand new off the shelf condition. my first contact was with an associate at one of your registers..she told me she had to get a manager. I was then rudely approached by an associate who told me she was the manager. her name was Jasmine. I told her I would like to return this item as it was a gift and it wasn't what I wanted anyways she said that she couldn't return it no receipt I asked her if she could look it up by the what info I could give her pertaining to when it was purchased she went to back and the came out w a paper 10 min later with an inproper description highlighted stating no return on electronics.

ITS A FISH TANK FOR GOD SAKES! My other half then asked her, don't you have a "NO HASSLE RETURN POLICY"? your manager gave no response. I then proceeded to walk towards the fish tank display as i said to jasmine why are customers not told this when purchased or why is not posted on display.her only rebuttal to this was to tell me to leave the store and that the cops were going to be called waited for them no one came you were closing I left.on tape I'm sure you have cameras. .I sure had experienced nothing but hassle.

I have been using the Farmingdale NY PetSmart for more than ten years for my cat and four dogs. I have used the grooming salon mainly for my Golden retriever for 9 years and my newest Choc Chow for a year and half. (Both since puppies). I also spend approximately 300 a month on food and litter, as well as about 300-300 in toys, treats and misc. items per month. I have also used the training classes. So in a nutshell I have been a loyal Pet Smart Customer.

Recently I brought my Chow Chow to be groomed. All his previous report cards indicated that he has been a good boy but did not like being in a kennel, so I paid extra for expedited grooming so he spent less time in a kennel. Even though the staff did not indicate that they had any specific problem with him I was told not to bring him back because they were concerned he would cause a problem.

He has been going there since he was 2 months old and never caused a problem and in fact he is well socialized and has never had a problem with people and other dogs. The new salon manager just basically refused to justify him not cooing again and so now I was stuck looking for a new groomer for all my animals. I was devastated and angry. How is it that suddenly the computer says he is bad when all the report cards reflect him doing fine?

Because of this "new manager" I will no longer patronize PetSmart nor ever recommend them again, and all my friends were going and will no longer do so after hearing how my Samson was treated. I believe the only reason that he was refused to allow to come back is because as a chow he takes more time, then other breeds. I even changed all their food as I was using the simply nourish and it is only available at Pet Smart. It is a sad thing to have to do this and it is poor customer service on the part of PetSmart. You do not know how much in sales monthly you will loose because of this.

I originally was not going to do anything about it but it makes me so mad that my sweet boy has been labeled a problem. I have since found a groomer who has reflected what all your previous groomers have said that he is a sweet bot and he doesn't have to be in a kennel or pay extra to do it. This manager needs to be reprimanded for bring lazy, and dishonest. She insulted me and cost this company a large amount of revenue on a monthly basis for no reason.

I went to my local PetSmart store &, It took me 22 min to locate anyone to help me in the fish dept. I walked around 3 times. I'm tired Just lost my dad. So just wanted to get home. Went to the register only one lane open, a man showed up and said Ill take the next in line. The guy in back of me let me out so I headed over their & a Christmas A.H Shot in front of me in the line. In my quest in trying to get the H. out of their I left My fish & left. I think the guy at the register was trying to do good, however he could have said I'm sorry I said the next in line and set me free. That was one of the worst top 10 trips to any store. The sad thing is the lasting bad feelings in a store I held high.

I had a PetSmart appointment on June 3 at 12:00 noon to have my dog groomed. I entered the store and went to the grooming dept. at 11:50. There was no one at the desk. I waited another 5 minutes, then opened the kennel door to see if anyone was around. No one. I called out back there to get someone's attention - there was no one there. I waited until 12:04 and left the store. In the meantime, there was a dog in one of the crates crying and whining - alone. So - my point is this: I would never, ever use a service that would leave my dog unattended. No one at the desk, no one in the office, no one in the kennel area. Are you kidding me?

PetSmart is a great place to not only shop for your little buddy but to also take them with you!  The staff always loves on my dogwhen we walk into the store.  He knows to go straight to the register to get treats from the sales associates. One thing that I would be wary of: PetSmart does not stock only products made in America.  There are plenty of food and treat brands that are from China, Phillipines, Brazil, etc.  I bought a bag of puppy treats and did not look closely at the label.  The product was made in Japan and we had to go to the emergency room due to sickness.  Later, I read about the product and it had a ton of negative reviews.  As a dog owner, please review ALL products before purchasing.  I love PetSmart but I was upset that they would allow such products on their shelves!

Have feedback for PetSmart?