1-800-PetMeds Customer Service

Contact 1-800-PetMeds Corporate

Welcome to the 1-800-PetMeds complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against 1-800-PetMeds online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the 1-800-PetMeds corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

1-800-PetMeds Contact Information

• 1-800-PetMeds headquarters address

Browse reviews of other Pet Care

Top 1-800-PetMeds Complaints

First off I never received a receipt after my online order. Normally I get an email confirmation immediately but nothing so far. This is my first order and customer service has been non-existent so far. I wish I could give negative stars.

Been shopping at PetMeds for a year now. Just wanted to stop by and say that I love the new commercials!

How do I get PetMeds to stop charging my auto payment? I have called and asked 4 times and I have even gone to corporate directly, but all i got from him was that it was not my business it was my wife's account, even though she was in the car. Employees keep on with this condescending attitude until I gave up and hung up. I wish they would quit charging my account that has been closed since July 12, 2016. How much more money will they steal from me?

I read a ton of reviews of various pet medicine and pet food websites and 1800-PetMeds had the fewest complaints by far. Seems like they do a fairly decent job with the company and their website. If I ever need something for my cat I will be sure to check them out. My dog means the world to me.

I love this company and have worked for them for many years. Nothing but positive reviews from me. Are you a pet lover? If yes, then this is the right place to log in to find products that will suit the need of your pets. I was looking out for pet supplies for my cat and found this site very helpful. 1800-petmeds has various products like vitamin supplies, medications, dental care, food, furniture, flea and tick care everything to cover from head to toe for pets.

Have feedback for 1-800-PetMeds?