Liberty Mutual Customer Service

Contact Liberty Mutual Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-837-5254

Liberty Mutual Group, is more commonly known by the name of its primary line of business which is Liberty Mutual Insurance. The business is an American diversified global insurer, and the second-largest property and casualty insurer in the United States.

If you have an issue with your Liberty Mutual policy and want to contact the CEO, try David H. Long. He took over as Chief Executive from Edmund F. Kelly on June 29, 2011 and has been focused on customer service from the day he took over the company. Liberty now has a complaints address called the Presidential Service Team at 175 Berkeley Street, Boston, MA 02116.

To contact corporate, write to the official headquarters at 175 Berkeley Street, Boston, Massachusetts. The company provides customer service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-800-837-5254 and 24/7 Roadside Assistance at 1-800-426-9898. You can also file claims 24/7 online at their website.

Liberty Mutual remains a mutual company where policyholders holding contracts for insurance are considered shareholders in the company. The company created a television commercial in 2006 about people doing good things for strangers, reporting that the "overwhelming" positive response they received for the ad led to their decision to create the website The Responsibility Project.

Liberty Mutual Contact Information

• Liberty Mutual headquarters address

• 175 Berkeley Street
    • Boston
    • MA 02116

1-800-837-5254

Mon.-Fri. 8 am-10pm, Sat. 8am-8 pm (all times are EST)

Browse reviews of other Life Insurance

Top Liberty Mutual Complaints

I am an adjuster for Progressive, i called in to see if i can get a claim number from a representative and adjuster on file was extremely rude. When i asked for claim number she cut me off in the middle of my sentence and said she didn't have any information on the claim. I told her i was just requesting the claim number and she raised her voice and cut me off once again and said she didn't have any information. I asked for he supervisor information and she said he was not there; i asked for his information again and she said his name was Joel. I asked for all of his info again and she said she is not allowed to release his number and his name was Joel Cornelius. Each time I asked for her supervisor info she said she couldn't provide it, but now she had the claim number. She was so rude and the worst representative.

I have had claims open since November of 2015. I had insurance for 2 stores of a women’s resale business which I paid over 30 k in premiums on time for over 6 years. Sadly I had employee theft which was devastating and costly. I worked with a rep at Liberty Mutual through July of 2016 and got absolutely nowhere except delayed. I had to shut my business as I could not get any capital lost from the thefts. After medical health issues, I reopened the claim again with the help of hiring and public adjuster just to face the same problems of delays, no return of letters, emails or phone calls. Three internal letters of complaints have been filed to no avail. I escalated back in 2026 for help above this rep only to be sent back to work with her. She is doing every tactic not to help nor pay my claims. Frustration and anger doesn’t scratch the surface as I search for probably legal action sunce this falls under bad faith. This will now take my payment further out but have no other choice. The commercials every night on tv make me sick. I employed anyone never up work with them. I would wish this mess on anyone.

My car was broken into and have full coverage. LM adjuster was rude and unhelpful including the comment when I asked to speak to a supervisor “ain’t gonna happen” is what he said. My car was damaged on both sides and the body shop even confirmed the damage was brand new. He claimed a supervisor went to inspect my car and said it’s typical damage from a parking lot. Been a customer for a decade with little use and was treated poorly and accused me of lying about the damage. I will be looking to switch carriers. So much for being loyal. David was rude to my wife as well. Claim # 039436931-0002

This insurance company is absurd. No accidents/ no tickets and the premium went up over $500. I get a pathetic justification that because of "the type of car" I drive which is a Pilot, those cars get into "lots" of accidents which is why my premium went out.
Then when I chose to cancel the policy I was told by their rep that not only will be charge the installment then on top of it I will be charged a surcharge for canceling mid-term. There is no cancellation surcharge in NJ. How stupid and untrained are their reps.
I already had a new policy in place, but had to cancel because I was under the impression that I will be billed twice from Liberty and then another installment from the other insurance policy.
Today I found out that the rep that was helping me, not only gave me the wrong information, but cancelled my policy when I told him that in order to avoid the fake surcharge, I cancelled my new policy and opened another policy to start in May.
if I could give a negative score of how stupid the staff is, how horrible the service is, I would.

Received my renewal and there was a substantial increase of close to 200 per year. PLUS a charge added to my bill of policy that had be EXPIRED. After trying to go to my account website I found I no longer had an account history. I called my credit card company and explained the issue, filed a dispute. The credit card company sided with me and reversed the charges. Today I received a letter of collections 6 months after the fact for 55 dollars. What a freaking horrible way to do business.

Was promised a call from the mgr at Hauppauge office a week ago and still no call. Her nane was Danna Mcnamara. I am in need of a face to face appt to go over my policy and make changes. It is very difficult for me to do this via telephone as i clearly stated to a representative named Darius. He called Danna and I was told she would call to set up the appt. Please help me with this.

Progressive Insurance Agent called me in the beginning of January to inform: I will have your $1,000 deductible forwarded to Toyata in Lawrenceville, NJ by the time your automobile is finished. That never happened. Still today, I am waiting for the deductible. I was told by Liberty Mutual Representative, "Pennsylvania is slow to submit police reports." The accident has already been verified. Payment was made for repairs to my vehicle. I need the deductible as soon as possible. Thank you for your attention to this matter. Except for this incident, I am highly pleased with LIberty Mututal's services. CLAIM NUMBER LA000-038891499-03

Sincerely, Patricia G. Parrish

Good afternoon,
My son, Jacob Vidal, who is a driver on my policy was involved in a fender bender with another vehicle on 02/16/2019. He told me that he was in the parking lot at a local hospital and pulling out when another vehicle was trying to pass him. He said two large men got out of their vehicle and intimidated my son into making it his fault and demanded his insurance info. Once he provided it to them, they left the scene without any further discussion.

When I had phone contact with claims adjuster, Nyechia Robinson, she immediately told me that she had spoken to the driver of the vehicle that filed the claim and that she "was a female named Angela that filed the claim saying she was the one that was involved in the accident with my son. She then said that Angela was very credible in her story. She told me this before hearing my son's side. I told her that my son said that 2 males were involved in the accident, not a female. She then backed down and said she would call that person back to get the story straight. After she spoke to my son to get his side of the story, I emailed her to let her know how disappointed I was in her telling me that she had already sided with the other driver and after she learned that the female driver falsified her accident claim.

She called me back and said the female she spoke to got confused about who can file a claim(she basically got caught in a lie) and got a male on the phone whom Ms. Robinson then spoke too and accepted his story as true. As a result of that conversation, Ms. Robinson determined that my son, Jacob was at fault. She did not even ask for a picture of the damage to my son's car, which were just a few scratches on the corner right bumper, a little scratch curving towards the back and a little scratch curving towards the side, indicating that he was just going to start to turn out of the parking lot when the other car ran into him. He has NO damage to the back of his bumper.

I then emailed Ms. Robinson a 2nd time after she called me that she finalized the investigation and found my son at fault, but I got an out of office reply stating that she will be out for a week and will NOT be available to reply to anyone. Sounds to me that she was in a hurry to close cases so that she can take her leave the following day.

I know that my son has several points against his driving record, but this is not about his driving record, its about how criminally this case was handled after the complainant initially filed a false claim and Ms. Robinson was aware of it. I also feel that Ms. Robinson initially judged my son for his driving record.

This investigation was handled in a very sneaky, misleading, deceptive manner, after the complainant lied about being the driver of the vehicle, and Ms. Robinson did not request damage to my son's car(location of scratches tell where he was backing out at time of impact), and pre-judging at our initial conversation that the female complainant was very honest in her story. Isn't it is a crime to falsify an investigation claim? and Ms. Robinson just went along with it and changed a few things around. This is what Liberty Mutual represents.

I would appreciate Ms. Robinson's cases being looked into for possible crooked work. And most of all, I WOULD LIKE FOR THIS TO NOT COUNT AGAINST MY POLICY OR MY SON'S NAME. IF I DON'T HEAR BACK VERY SOON, I WILL BE FILING WITH THE INSURANCE BOARD

Claim number: PD000-039262124-01
Date of claim: 02/16/2019
Claims adjuster: Nyechia Robinson, PO Box 515097, Los Angeles CA, 90051 (469)997-3104
Ms. Robinson's manager: Shelly Harris (469)997-2972

Monica Vidal
(361)510-0507
Policy #: ABT-298201881-4096

On March 7, 2019, I received 3 envelopes with insurance policy cancellation notices. This is my first year with Liberty Mutual Insurances having left Amica Mutual after 46 years (and having never missed a payment). I emailed my only contact in South Portland, Maine , Sarah Curley. Over 11 exchanges , I explained I never received an invoice prior to these warnings. She said I was sent e-mails. I did not get them. I asked for copies of the actual e-mails sent to me. Ms. Curly could not produce and I said this is a problem for me. Her attitude to the situation was less than responsive or desirable and I asked to be connect with her supervisor (ask for the 11 email exchanges.)I was respectful throughout and restated my purpose.
Ms. Caylan Healy , the Senior Site Manager called and was very defensive, accused me of threatening her "because I complained". She dropped me off the line twice with no notice during our conversation. I would consider the interaction as disrespecful, at best.
In turn , I will dropping all my policies as a result of this poor customer treatment. We are not the enemy because we have a legitimate question and I thought those representatives were there to help the customer. Both of these individuals treated me as if I needed to be responsive to them.

You raised our car insurance 100% for2019. My wife received a speeding last June going 17mph over speed limit. For that our preming went from $2,000 a year to $4,000 a year. This told me you did not want us as a customer. We switched jnsurance companies and have a new premium of1,509 a year for same coverage. Very disappointed in liberty Mutual. Also got new Umbreypolucy and boat insurance for50% of your premium. Your tv ads are a joke. Glad we are no longer your customer.

I freedom Ndodo Thabethe Id no:7508055510080 received a sms from liberylife that I do not have Accident plan but I,'m paying monthly on policy no:1142410522 as a cover in accident,I joined two policies at the sametime and other policy no: is 1142010520 according to the sms both policy do'nt have the Accident plan.both policies commencement is the same because I was told the other policy no:1142410522 is for Accident cover for me and my children that are covered in policy no:1142010520 that is why Ido'nt understand and I need explanation about both policies

How do I go about reaching a Liberty Mutual representative (superior to our local office sales manager and the agent on our policies) to resolve some serious errors and get the correct Declarations, of which Premiums have been paid for, in full.

We (my husband and I) have a number of policies with Liberty Mutual, for many years. Concerning policy number H37-218-722289-40; property located at: 1122 Southford Road, Southbury, CT. up until 2013/2014 the policy had Personal Liability coverage and Medical payments coverage, and after that date (2014/2015) and up until 2018/2019 that coverage was removed, without our authorization. We met with Kimberly Rowland (out of the Middlebury, CT office) today and although she verbally expressed to us that a mistake had been made, she printed out a new Declaration with the Liability and Medical coverage back on the policy and the new Declaration had information that was not correct. We were very fortunate that we had "dodged a bullet" regarding the years we were without the $500,000 Liability coverage, however she has not resolved our problem and at this point I have no alternative but to make this complaint. I sincerely hope someone, with authority, will reach out to us so that this policy can be written the way it should be....and may I add, why would she give me a new Declaration indicating there was a change in location (when its still the same location) and it was all about the Liability Coverage. Please help. Respectfully, Jacqueline Frodermann

YOUR COMPLAINT SYSTEM FOR UPLOADING DOCUMENTS SUCKS - COULD NOT LOAD PDF OR MICROSOFT WORD DOCUMENTS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE THIS COMPLAINT SO YOU CAN SEE THE PICTURES - YOU WILL NEED TO EMAIL US AT NATERE@LIVE.COM. SEE WRITTEN COMPLAINT WITHOUT PICTURES BELOW.

February 13, 2019

Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
Attn: Customer Service/Complaint Division

RE: Complaint Letter to Liberty Mutual for Notice on Cancellation of Policy
Customers: Julie and Nathan Sworden
Property Address: 2370 Arch Road, Eaton Rapids, MI 48827

Dear To Whom it May Concern Who Handles Customer Complaints,

We have been homeowners over the course of 18+ years (and has not always been with Liberty Mutual). Prior to having homeowners insurance with Liberty Mutual, we have never had issues with our policy or notice of cancellation of our homeowners policies.

I am a state of Michigan employee and I was offered your insurance as a State of Michigan Employee at a discounted rate. I had never used Liberty Mutual insurance prior to this.

My husband and I very recently purchase our dream home/dream property in early summer 2018. Because the home was not large enough for our family, we decided to add onto our home approximately 900 square feet. We started our construction in late summer/early fall time frame. We had a very rainy fall which in turn delayed being able to do anything on our addition because of the mud/rain etc.

Below are Pictures that were taken of property (which includes the home and out buildings) located at: 2370 Arch Road, Eaton Rapids, MI 48827 when we purchased – Just to let you know this property was a farming property prior to us purchasing it:

Picture 1: Brown Barn: 2370 Arch Road, Eaton Rapids, MI

Picture 2: Open Barn – picture of this barn is still the same as when
we purchased the home.

Picture 3: Open Barn – picture of this barn is still the same as when
we purchased the home.

Picture 4: Cinder Block Barn is still the same as when we purchased the home.

Picture 5: Cinder Block Barn is still the same as when we purchased the home.

Picture 6: Picture showing home when purchased and tree next to home that your inspector is now questioning.

Picture 7: Picture of home and outbuildings when we purchased home.

Picture 8: Picture of back of home when purchased home and prior to start
of addition.

We received a letter from Liberty Mutual Insurance Company with notes that the following items needed corrections to our property by a certain amount of days or you were cancelling our policy on 3/11/19. I am incorporating the pictures your inspector took below with your inspectors noted bullet and notation on the pictures:

• Foundation risk of crumbling
Inspector’s notation (Left view, rear view, construction/renovation, addition – living area): Pictured below is construction in process and this is the picture your inspector noted that the foundation is a risk of crumbling – in the picture if you see the soil around the addition is pushed up to the home – however, the soil had not been smashed down.

• Missing siding – set of stairs missing handrailing
Inspector’s notation (Dwelling, Exterior Walls, Missing Siding & Dwelling, Exterior Walls, Damaged/Dented Vinyl/steel/aluminum) Pictured below is construction in process and this is the picture your inspector noted that there is missing siding. The siding is missing because the construction is still in progress and the entire home is going to have new siding installed. Not sure what handrail is missing in this particular picture?

The siding is missing the construction is still in progress. We removed some of the siding for the new addition and the entire home is going to have new siding installed. Not sure what handrail is missing in this particular picture?

• Exposed wires hanging from exterior of risk (there was no picture included for this – I am going to assume it is for the heating and cooling system that is for the addition that was not hooked up yet, as it was waiting on an inspection??

• Multiple outbuildings in various stages of disrepair
Inspector’s notation (Outbuilding Barn, Front, Left Exterior wall concern, damaged vinyl/steel/aluminum). This is how the barn was upon purchase – how is this a concern? It is a farming barn and was used for those purposes?? This was the only barn picture provided by your inspector, however, your letter noted “multiple outbuildings in various stages of disrepair”. I have provided pictures of our outbuildings – how are they in disrepair?????

• Debris on property
Inspector’s notation (Yard liability item, rear, debris). Again, the home is under construction for an addition, this is the gutter that was removed from the back of the home. We were saving all the aluminum to take to the scrapyard. Is this really a violation of an insurance policy. I drive by HUNDREDS OF HOMES with debris in their yards – do we need to move it to one of our outbuildings to make this good??? This seems to be a stretch for being a violation or insurance issue??

• Tree branches overhanging/touching risk
Inspector’s notation (Right view). The picture your inspector took is deceiving – the branches of the tree are not touching the home because we had to have a well/septic contractor come in and dig up our well to replace our well pump and he could not access it with the tree branches and we had to cut them off – the branches are not touching the house. You can clearly see from the earlier pictures when we purchased the home that the tree was not touching the home.

I want to start by saying I am very confused and would like an explanation for the reason for cancellation of our policy. I also felt like you needed to see how your inspectors are inspecting homes – even after it was very clear we are in the process of completing an addition on our home and the items noted on the correction cannot be completed until the inspector comes and passes items as they progress along in the construction process.

I think that your company clearly needs to send out a more competent inspector. If you want to cancel our policy – that is up to you. We will take our business elsewhere.

Nathan and Julie Sworden
517-599-7728

I received a missed call, and then a follow up email from Lidia Marek. She said:
Hi Terrence –

I just called but was unable to leave a voicemail for you. I’m reaching out to offer you a policy review since you’ve been a customer of ours for so long. I hope that by doing that we would lower your premium so when you have a moment give me a call please! All of my contact information is listed below.

Thank you!

Lidia Marek
Sales Associate to Peter Komperda

My response was:
Let me know what my premium is now and my coverage, and what your proposed reworking of the policy and lower premium I'm assuming is what you mean would be. I don't care to do it over the phone I would rather communicate by email.

She responded:
Hi Terrance –

No problem email is fine with me.

As far as coverages on the home, right now you are at:
Dwelling: $351,800
Other Structures: $35,180
Personal Property: $263,850
Loss of Use: Actual Loss
Liability: $500,000
Medical Payments: $1000
Deductible: $1000
And your premium now is $2799/year

If we add the auto insurance, and apply the multi-policy discount to your policy, your premium would decrease to $2300 for the year. So just short of $500 in savings.

To run the auto quote for you and see if we could save you some money there as well, I would need to confirm some information with you. I will list it below.

Who are the insured operators on your auto policy?
What vehicles do you have?
Do you pay monthly/semi-annually/quarterly?
Do you currently have roadside assistance and rental car reimbursement on your policy?
What are your deductibles?
Any tickets/accidents/violations for last 5 years for any operators?

Let me know if you have any questions so far.

Lidia Marek
Sales Associate to Peter Komperda

So all she did was review my coverage and immediately launch into a pitch and deep dive of my current auto coverage? What happened to her own words of "I’m reaching out to offer you a policy review since you’ve been a customer of ours for so long. I hope that by doing that we would lower your premium"
I replied:
Ok, so this is just about pitching me an auto policy? So, not a better rate even though I have been with LM for over 2 decades?

Her reply lead with what I consider an abrasive retort:
It isn’t about pitching anything. I came across your account and saw that you have been with us for a long time so I wanted to see if there are any opportunities to save you money. In your case this would mean purchasing the auto so you get the multi-policy discount which would lower your homeowners insurance rate. As I mentioned it would lower it by just short of $500. Often times in situations like this we are able to save customers money on their auto insurance as well, in which case they save on both policies.

If you aren’t interested I understand, I’m just trying to help you out and save you some money.

Let me know what you decide.

Lidia
My reply was:
Lidia, Then you tell me how else you can lower my premium. Thanks.

And after that I got silence. No reply until I CALLED HER at 1:35pm 01-23-19.
She told me there were no other options for a rate reduction other than me taking out an auto policy. So there was never any policy review for a rate reduction, Her denial that it was a sales pitch for auto insurance and tone was insulting. She should have just admitted it and ended the communication. Never good in business to lead people to believe something that it isn't. Now because of this I am looking into taking my business elsewhere after paying all that money to you over the years, and she destroyed my loyalty in under 24 hours.

We was in a car accident on Oct 7,2018 and Liberty Mutual Insurance hasn't answered back are paid anything out and the car was a total loss they have the vehicle they 'not responding they are very negligent about the whole situation my fiance has no way to get to work we are down to one car now. Liberty Mutual insurance hasn't fix the problem we all have bills we have missed days off from work! Our Attorney has reached out on to them on more occasions and they are not responding to emails are letter's not returning phone calls . This is so ridiculous. Please can anyone reach out we need answers now it has been more then 90 days ! Car accident take place on Oct 7,2018 in Kansas City,Mo please help please help this is not fair! How can you take a payment for a whole you and keep the vehicle that's total loss and the TV ads tells you that Liberty Mutual will take care of all of their customer's. I believe that's fake advertising!

Eight months after being hit by a tornado, 7 adjusters later, 1 engineers report and Liberty Mutual denied previously approved portion of the claim. Also the company issued a payment incorrectly and refuses to re-issue it correctly. All work has stopped because the contractor cannot be paid due to the incorrect check names.Damage has gotten worse due to bad weather. Engineer reported that damage was not caused by falling trees, although the place looks like armageddon still with upwards of 30 trees being lost. Liberty Mutual Presidential Services is a joke as all they did was refer my complaint back to the same adjuster and claims manager who denied most of the claim. Photos on request.

This company is the greatest example of abuse of power, disregard for right, wrong, fair, or just. They 100% define every condition, to substantiate a RICO ACT indictment & guilty verdict. One difference, they use manipulation of the law , instead of a gun! The business SOP's they exhibit are the exact definition of anti social disorder & every qualification required to render a diagnoses of a sociopath. Though I have a very competent law firm representing me, I have filed a complaint with the banking & insurance commission in N.J. to expose (win or lose) them for all the harm, hardship, irrecoverable loss, abuse, & destruction caused to me & everyone else they have done irreparable damage to, as I could not let this crime go unchecked, & lose the only thing I have left, my self respect. If it takes all the wc settlement (my case is compensable by court order)& all the years I have left, I will bring the most attention & light to this otherwise , unnoticed, violation of abuse of power, corruption, & unaccountability, blantently, practiced by all Insurance companies, today. Liberty Mutual has destroyed my life as well as countless more.I can & will prove it thru thier own documentation. All I wanted is what was legally due me .... Nothing else.... What i got was disgraced, humiliated, & abused.... Steven T. Andiorio
liberty Mutual Case # 905637120

My Policy Number: AOS-288-011458-40

Dear Madam/Sir,

I have subscribed your company's RightTrack service to get additional discount, however, I found the service may have a flaw or scam in it.
I noticed that the Projected Yearly Savings was $57 on January 6th, and it went down to $53 today, however, my driving records have been all “Great” since January 6th.
The more strange thing was that it has been swung up and down sometime. For example, it showed $55 this Monday Morning, and went down to $54 on Monday afternoon, and gone up to $55 on Tuesday morning, and dropped to $54 on Wednesday even all this week and past week my driving records are “GREAT”. In summary, the Projected Yearly Savings does NOT correlate to the driving records, it seems randomly moving up and down.

I am wondering how does this Projected Yearly Savings being calculated. Is this a scam or there is a flaw in it? Could you investigate?

Scott

had to call many times try to get in touch with my adjuster and always voice mail. my adjuster never update or try to contact for any update. was worst experience ever. will never use this insurance company ever again.

Daughter had a wreck happened on 12/06/18 tried to deal with at fault drivers insurance co (American family) growing tired of the runaround I decided to let my insurance (Liberty Mutual) deal with it. I started the claim with them on 12/12/18. it is now 1/04/19 and still no check. Theirs no reason it should take almost a month to do a simple auto claim. It wasn't a 100k car it was a 14 jeep patriot. Looks like I need to go back to Ga farm bureau, last clame with them took 2 weeks. This is ridiculous!

I am a 72 year old vietnam vet on a fixed income liberty mutual cancelled my home and auto insurance because the payments were a little late we try very hard in this very difficult time to follow the law I sent a letter several months ago praising your company only to get slapped in the face and having to scramble around to find a new insurance company so sad that senior citizens are treated so bad in the united states of america

I recently had a bad experience with your company. In a nut shell I had 2 rims bent due to road negligence of reevescc.com. I went to the Richland county and SC DOT to verify who did the road construction and left the road in a state of disrepair. I simply asked your company to do what is right I will attach a file with my intent. I have an issue with integrity and I feel like there is an issue with your company railroading the little guy. I want to appeal to your organization to do what is right before I take legal action.
From: "vernell butler" <vernellbutler88@yahoo.com>
To: "LATHROP, Cory (AGSTA)" <clathrop@reevescc.com>
Cc:
Sent: Wed, Dec 5, 2018 at 2:19 PM
Subject: claim
Sir, spoke to your insurance company. I see you have elected to deny the claim. As such I will be filing legal action to see replacement of rims plus cost of rental vehicle up until the day of court plus legal fees and billable compensation for my time as well. It is sad how your organization treats combat veterans. I will also file a formal request for redress with the U.S. DOT and SCDOT asking that your organization and those you represent be removed from any more projects that use federal and or state funding. Shame on your organization. I also plan to file with BBB and send out these same reviews on social media. I also plan to contact SCDOT as they had a rep who placed your company there doing work at the time my vehicle damage happened. Additionally, I plan to go to the news to report your company and the bully tactics you use. It is a matter of ethics and honestly your company shows zero and has no integrity state and federal funding should never be granted to such an organization. I will give your organization 48 hours to reply. If no reply then consider this a certificate of service

Good afternoon,

Are you able to provide your address to mail the denial letter?

Anessia Riddle| SR CLAIMS REPRESENTATIVE
Liberty Mutual Insurance and Helmsman Management Services
Agl South Team 4
LAWRENCEVILLE, GA
(P) (470) 539-5630 (F) 888-325-8127
Anessia.Riddle@helmsmantpa.com < Caution-mailto:Anessia.Riddle@helmsmantpa.com >

The actions I have listed above for your client are the same action I will take against your organization. In addition to that however I will also, ask the Federal Government to list your company as off limits to all federal employees for a period of 10 years through a federal formal request for redress. Again it is a matter of integrity and your client and your representatives have shown zero. These are not the qualities I want associated with the Federal government. I have already began drafting the correct correspondence for the initiation of the intended actions. I will as a matter of principle pursue this action with vigor. I will however give you adequate time to respond .

This complaint is specifically for a claim that was reported September 27, 2018 by my electric company (Kauai Island Utility Coop). We had 3 breakages in our main line that feeds electric to our house. KIUC then put in a claim with Liberty Mutual on Sept. 27, 2018. Marjorie Blum, Claims Specialist II was our contact. I am so disappointed in the service by her. I email her, call her & left numerous messages and no contact back to me or any status update by email. Its been going on for until today, December 6, 2018. I called and she actually answered the phone. I asked her for status and was put on hold. She pulled out my file, i'm guessing and started asking me about when my appliances were purchased. I gave her all the information via email that she needed in October and of course not confirmation whether she received all my correspondences by email. My complaint is directly at Marjorie for not being in contact for any updates or info needed to move forward with this claim. I was in contact with her today, finally, and I needed to give her information. Why didn't she call or email me for what she needed. I feel like my claim got swept under the table. For the last 2 months I have had to borrow a hot water heater, washing machine and microwave, I have also had to use a small single camping gas stove to cook. I am so disappointed in the service with Liberty Mutual!! I will also let KIUC know how awful the service was with Liberty Mutual.!

I wanted to let you know I will be leaving your company for my insurance needs after 10 years. 4 years ago, I called my local agent, Nate, and spoke to his manager to tell them how incredibly happy I was with the service and how I would not leave the company for anything. I am very sad to see how the customer service has changed since that local office closed and I had to deal with the 1-800 people, my agent Brandon in particular during a recent accident. No call backs, no information given regarding my questions about uninsured motorist, delays in my claim being paid (almost a month after the work was done the repair place got the rest of the payment owed. I finally called Brandon's supervisor three weeks ago and asked my final questions regarding my claim and still have recieved no call back or email. I have found insurance with Allstate, who has a local agency and will be terminating my policy at the end of the month. Twice I called Liberty last week to ask about how to cancel my policy and when the coverage was paid until and on both occasions I told the person I was calling to cancel my policy. Not once did anyone say they were sorry to hear that or why. I know I am a very, very small blip on your screen but I wanted you to know how far your customer service has fallen in the last few years. Thank you, Melissa Kimball

We are policy holders, home and auto policies. The company has sent us a letter stating they are cancelling our home owners insurance in December. Evidently an inspector that reports to your company came by our house when we were not here and made some derogatory remarks about our home (as in problems with various things). The problem with that report is that the complaints made are of a generic complaint. Such as, 'The porch needs repair'. It does not state which porch nor what specific thing(s) need repair. It also says 'limbs hanging over the house and over an out building'. Well, we have multiple trees on our property, none of them are rotten, none of them have limbs that are touching the roof or the outbuilding, so we have no idea what they are talking about. None of these complaints were accompanied by any pictures of the complaints and pictures with the problems circled or marked would be helpful to justify the complaints. We have called MULTIPLE times and spoke with MULTIPLE representatives of your company and NONE have returned our calls and in fact ALL of them REFUSE to give us the contact number for the CEO or the Corporate office, stating that there is NO ONE that we can appeal this to. They do not tell us / show us exactly what the problem(s) are so we could address them and the representatives are telling us that no matter if we fixed the problem(s), they are still going to cancel our homeowners insurance. ***That does not sound correct to me.*** Steve Hemby (334) 2396902 or Tonya Hemby (The policy is actually in her name) (706) 4059330.

I had a double lung transplant February 24th of this year. I had to say at Cleveland Clinic for 5 months. I have been off work and now my insurance has expired. I've always made my payments. I called customer service and was going to pay $300 my monthly payments are $169 but was told I had to pay over $1000 to activate my policy. I do understand but, come on, I had a double lung transplant if that wouldn't have happened or should I say if I wasn't sick, I would've paid monthly payment were electronically deducted out my account. Is it a way you can consider help in Me? I really like this insurance and don't want to lose it. Please consider my request. Thank you in advance

I filed a glass claim. All of my cars have always had this on the policy (5 cars) I called Liberty mutual made me an apointment a week later he came and installed the window. The i get a call saying i am not covered. When i initially called that would have been the time to tell me changes unauthorized changes had been made to my account. But they made the apt. and waited until service was complete to tell me this. I have been with liberty mutual for some time and feel it had gone down hill. I called 2 months ago for a tow and was left of the side of the road with my child for 6 hours. Even though a tow company was 15 min away. They called the farthest and still i sat for hours. I was a proud Liberty Mutual customer. This is just about the last straw. I expect the payment to be made for the service.

I have been trying to resolve a problem with my retiree benefits since August 1st. On August 8th I turned 65 years old. As such my medical benefits changed from Liberty Group Benefits to Medicare as of August 1st. When I received the direct deposit of my pension on August 1st, I noticed that there was a deduction for group medical and dental premiums taken in error. I contacted Liberty Benefits immediately and explained the reason for my call. This was on Wednesday. I was told that they would not be able to look into or respond to my request until at least Friday. After several calls, on August 10th I was told they had verified that the deduction was taken in error and that the adjustment would be made in my September 1st pension check. I haven since spoken to several people including a supervisor named Justin who said he would try to get a reimbursement check sooner. I asked why they couldn't do a direct deposit since they have that info already and I was scheduled to leave town for 10 days. By the 17th of August the issue was still not resolved and I was leaving town. On August 24th I called Justin to get the status. The rep who was available said that a check was being requested but had not yet been authorized. I returned home on the 28th and called again for a status. I was told a check was being issued (not a direct deposit as I had requested) and I should receive it this week or next. Seems to me there was never any intention of getting me the money owed to me before September 1st and all this stalling has just caused more grief. Surely there is a better way to handle a situation like this. Not a very good way to treat a 38 year employee. Coincidentally I was in Boston attending the Quarter Century Club event with my sister. Listening to David Long talk about how employees are treated like family sure didn't ring true to me. I would very much like to speak with someone regarding this situation in more detail.

I was rear ended on 5/4/2018 it took me almost a month to get your policy holder information to file the claim. Brandon Talley is the ajuster who is working on my claim an I havnt received a phone call or a letter about what is going on. When I went to the body shop due to they total my truck picked it up two weeks ago an I have still have not receive no settlement check the rental is not being paid for an my family is now with out transportation an I still can't get any answers. I need something done this is not right this is your policy holder fault.

My representative is ALLEN KOTHS; although he has not returned my calls or replied to my emails, he did accommodate my sons and I at a hotel.

Allen has only approved a portion of my claim which was for drywall, sheetrock, patching, painting, etc. I need to know if the flooring in the master bedroom and master closet are approved. I have Heath Plumbing and Jack Ryan Contracting waiting for payment and approval.

Thank you for your attention to this matter and hope to hear from someone soon.

Esmeralda Andrade

We had a pipe to burst behind the wall in our laundry room and file a claim. An appraiser name Gus Oharin came out and did a quick review. We found out today per the Liberty Mutual vendor for the water and mitigation-Trigate, that the Appraiser Gus lied on the report and said there was no water damage in the laundry room nor crawl space of our home. We and Trigate have uploaded pictures showing damages in both of these areas and my kitchen floor Is damaged. Trigate spent today tearing up the flooring in my kitchen and laundry room. They have upload pictures and a video of the water damage in the crawl space, my insulation is ruined in the area of the crawl space under the laundry room. I was told that Trigate found microbial growth which is mold in my laundry room floor and outside of the laundry room going into the kitchen. Trigate had to stop its work to request an approval to remove the mold etc. We are still waiting for an approval from Liberty Mutual. I got a call from Gus Oharin who had the nerves to say my claim is approved for $1,248.20 but it will increase as we continue with the work. I asked him you are joking me and I asked him why did he lie on the report saying there no water damage in the crawl space of my house. He said he was not going to go under the house. I said then you should have stated that you did not go under he house and certainly not lie about no water damage. He got upset because I was very angry with his unprofessionalism and he hung up on me. I do not want this person on my case any longer and he should not be doing appraisers! He is unethical and unprofessional. Now, we are stuck waiting for another approval from Liberty Mutual and my kitchen is tore up and laundry room. My washer and dryer are sitting in my garage and Gus Oharin had the nerves to lie and offer me pennies for my claim. I will be filing a claim with BBB if this is not resolved and we are not compensated timely and treated fairly. We have been customers of Liberty Mutual for at least 8-10 years and have never had to file a claim with our home owner's insurance. I am disappointed and frustrated with Liberty Mutual.

To Liberty mutual headquarters,

It's very late and I couldn't sleep. I did some financial figuring. I'm very disappointed and upset with Liberty mutual.

I was strongly recommended by Liberty mutual to apply for SSDI, which I did and was promptly approved.

Because I was approved so quickly, Liberty mutual saved $46,398. That amount was paid to me by social security.

If I had not applied for or been approved by social security, Liberty mutual would of been obligated to have paid me the full amount of $78863.52. That total is for 2 years.

Now because the terminology has changed and supposedly I can work in any occupation. Liberty mutual has determined that even with ongoing chronic pain issues and the need for pain medications that I can safely obtain employment.

Liberty mutual does not feel obligated to owe me any more income. This is despite social securities determinations.

I will definitely be pursuing this issue. I believe Liberty mutual owes me $843.98 per month until my official retirement age. This will be on May 15th, 2020.

That is a total of $843.98 for 25 more months. Or $21,099.50.

If my appeal is denied, then I'm sure a judge will be willing to decide this case very fairly.

Please forward this letter to anyone important in your organization.

I will also be doing the same thing.

Personally you have been very respectful to me. I do appreciate that and the understanding you have demonstrated. But now I need to fight for what is right and fair and just.

I will obtain as much evidence as possible to present to you for an appeal. This will also be all of the information I will give to a judge.

It would be so much easier for all of us if you could just change your decision. But I do not not believe that will happen.

Thank you for your time to listen and to understand,

Anna Wilcox
798 Ellicott circle
Port Charlotte,Fl. 33952
508-985-3463
Claim number 0005752348

Zero star would be more in line with Liberty Mutual business practices. I previously had, home owners coverage, renters policy coverage and auto coverage through this company. I cancelled my home owners policy over a year before I noticed they continued to collect auto debit payments from checking account. Once I realized I called and was told they had no record of me cancelling. They refused to acknowledge after I pulled my records including the date I called and cancelled policy. Shortly after they add insult to injury by sending me a bill threatening to send me to collections. This is after 8 years of being their customer. A couple months later I again receive collection notice and I review the account again and notice they are still charging me for earthquake policy on the home I sold and informed them of now close to a year and half ago.

Same company. My auto policy is also with them. They send me to auto repair they recommend for estimate on damage to car after accident. I take the time on Saturday morning to go get estimate. When I don't hear from anyone a week later I call and am told by insurance contact for accident I am told the auto repaire shop lost my paperwork pertaining to estimate for repair. I am told to take photo of my car and send to same agent responsible for handling my claim, nothing no call. Same drill all over, nothing no call. This company is completely unethical and should not even be allowed to conduct business.

To Liberty mutual headquarters,

That is a total of $843.98 for 25 more months. Or $21,099.50.

Please forward this letter to anyone important in your organization.

I will also be doing the same thing.

Thank you for your time to listen and to understand,

Anna Wilcox
798 Ellicott circle
Port Charlotte,Fl. 33952
508-985-3463
Claim number 0005752348

I have a complaint about my claim representative named Tomaszek Justyna, claim no 036369716-02.
She is horrible customer service. Liberty Mutual insured hit my car (cross Red light) and damaged my car and my body. My car is still drivable but she said it was a total lost and she does not want to repair?
I sent her a copy of Kelly blue book with my car value $1800 - $2500 as proof but she does not care. Repair estimation of Service King is $2700 and she does not allow ?
I ask her if we can negotiate an acceptable price $2000 but she rejected. As you know this is NOT my mistake. Your LM insured damaged my car and my body due but I did NOT receive anything even car rental in last 3 weeks.
My health is very weak due to the accident and don't have car to drive to work.
I need a person in LM with higher authority to help me solving this issue. I don't want to bring this claim to the court instead. Your claim representative is so rude and cannot solve the issue.
Thanks for your consideration.
My contact email tshvt0@yahoo.com

Our Liberty Mutual insurance adjuster Sarah Moore has been very aggressive and hostile throughout this whole ordeal. When she 1st contacted my husband Shan Mason she provided him the information to the Body Shop to get an estimate, once he arrived the mechanic told him, they would not be available to look at it for another 2 weeks. The following day I contacted Sarah to see if there was another Body Shop or if we could just take it to any shop, she sound very irritated and asked why we didn't leave the car at the first shop, I explained that was too long to be without a car and asked if someone could come out to take pictures, she said no, that's not how it works.

When I told her the car was my only means of transportation to work, her only response was, Isn't the car drive-able, even after being told that the gas canister was damaged in the accident and was dragging the ground. I eventually had to call and complain against her on the 31st of October, and was contacted by her Manager Paula Cartwright, she assisted in getting the paperwork from the Service King who did the estimate.

I'm now under the impression she and Manager Paula Cartwright in alliance, I emailed Sarah and copied Paula and as of 12/20/2016 I have not received a response of any kind. This is the worst experience, you would think I hit their client or even asked him to hit us while he was texting on his mobile. All we were asking for was fair compensation, we missed work and had to pay coworkers for rides.

Very poor management, although I hope it changes with the new CEO. I have had every problem you can think of, including personal insurance, commercial insurance and international plans. I heard that the company even has other local insurance companies in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, China, and India. Maybe those places know how to do customer service better? When I did some research online I found out that the business also uses another fake name under Lloyd's Syndicate 4472 platform. This is some kind of global specialty insurance which also includes reinsurance products.

On July 7 I parked my car in a park and ride. When I got back to the car the drivers front end was hit. Our Liberty Mutual insurance adjuster looked at car saying the damage to car happened in two different incidents. Because he saw a scratch on the rim. Then he told me I went four wheeling with my 2015 Subaru. I'm not sure what happened but I am the only person driving this car. And when I parked it there was no damage to my car at all. The front end damage that was not covered was around 500 dollars.

Which should have been cover under the first claim.I been trying to reach the claim office since July 14th today is the 19th and I got one call from a supervisor. He was gonna call me back but never did. I still have a rent a car and been trying to reach Jennifer Platt. she sent me one email saying supervisor would contact me. but has never called me and said anything about the rent a car. I want the front end covered under the first claim. And I want someone to contact me from Liberty corporate HQ about this to get it straighten out.

My car was legally parked and a guy riding in the street on a bike rides by and hits my mirror breaks it and scratches the front right side of my car with his bike. He keeps on going until I yelled for him to stop and showed him what he did to my car. Then came the performance of a life time he just laid on the ground put the bike on top of him claiming he was injured, after calling somebody on his phone. No 911 or cops or ambulance. I refuse to go along with this fraud.

I called 911 and stayed there why he kept on making his performance better and better. Anyway I call my insurance company told them what happen, I should not have called them however I do pay this car insurance a monthly payment for full coverage and I told them everything word for word and scene to the whole scenario and told them without a doubt I want to fight and proceed with this fraud case to the highest of levels and to the full extent of the law.

Now we had one (1) hearing and proceeded to go to court after that for trial and I'm fully prepared and I said I will not and I do not want you the insurance company to settle with this fraud and his ambulance chasing accomplices, along with his Bootleg lawyers. So I'm waiting for the court date come rain, sleet or snow., I'll be there, whatever or however.. Anyhow all of a sudden I received in the mail a letter from the lawyers for Liberty Mutual in charge of this fake injury case and they settled it. Are you kidding me!

My car (full insurance coverage) parked and minding it's business in a legally park spot get hit and damage by a fraud bike rider looking to make a quick and easy buck off of us hard working people and he gets exactly what he wants and set out to do that day. This insurance company did nothing but make up excuses to pay this fraudster. They didn't pay for my car to get fixed, my parked car and they did no investigating of the case or use any information I gave them to show that this guy was a fraud and he knew how to work the system with this scam.

I will take and tell my story (this story) to anyone who will listen and I won't stop. As of this day I'm trying as quickly as possible to find another acceptable insurance company who treat their customers with respect and dignity and let them know 24/7 they're are there for you through thick and thin. We need your business( customers money) to keep this company afloat and we appreciate you.

Complaint case #033060633-0001. I had a house fire on 12/202015 and a family death on 12/24/2015 I am currently taking medication for anxiety and depression. I also lost a daughter to colon cancer 04/2015, this has affected me in ways I never knew it could. My Liberty Mutual agents handling my case have been judgmental of my situation and less than supportive. Because I wanted to relocate to another Best Western to be closer to family I was denied (funeral). Instead I was offered $750.00 a month and told that was my only option. and I now am homeless and even more depression. Family members cannot support me and my $750.00 for January has run out.

I met with the recovery investigator and because of a hearsay allegation that was not true at all from my boyfriend's x-girlfriend I am made out to be a criminal instead a victim that I am. My agents are no longer returning my calls and text , what must I do. I have no experience in this area and I have made some wrong choices trying to help myself.

One of the top 10 insurance companies in the world is Liberty Mutual. I have been with Liberty Mutual for more than 6 years now and I must say I am a happy customer. The customer service has kept me updated on timely basis about my plans. They remind me about payments and if anything is due. They are knowledgable and have the answers for all my doubts. I have insurance covered for my family and now I planned to Auto Insurance as well. Liberty Mutual has plans suitable for everyone's needs and that is quite impressive. They understand the actual requirement of an individual and planned their schemes accordingly. Highly rated Insurance company and I would surely refer this to all my friends.

Have feedback for Liberty Mutual?