Hotels.com Customer Service

Contact Hotels.com Corporate

Toll free phone number: 877-903-0071

Hotels.comĀ is a publicly traded NYSE:EXPE online hotel and travel search and reservation booking provider and is a subsidiary of Expedia. Utilizing 85 websites in 34 languages Hotels.com lists over 325,000 hotels in over 19,000 locations. Revenues for Expedia in 2014 were listed as 5.7 billion USD.

To reach Customer Service call 877-903-0071 or look here. To write a letter to CEO, Dara Khosrowshahi, address your envelop with: Hotels.com Headquarters, 5400 LBJ Freeway, Ste 500, Dallas, TX 75240, USA. Corporate phone number is 469-335-1000.

Hotels.com features their own Rewards Account, Risk Free Booking, Verified Guest Experience, No Charge to Book By Phone and has social presence on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.

Hotels.com Contact Information

• Hotels.com headquarters address

• 5400 LBJ Freeway, Ste 500, Dallas, TX 75240

877-903-0071

A-

Browse reviews of other Travel

Top Hotels.com Complaints

My reservation was canceled the day of my arrival ,that I had made one month before. Will never use them again. Had 4 families effected by the lack of hotel room and thousands of dollars in air fare wasted. Just to bad can not afford a lawyer to get my air fair money from hotels.com . Also not able to give them a minus zero on star scale

To whom it may concern,
On Friday, April 19 2019, I reserved a two night stay at Motel 6 in Merrillville, Indiana. We checked in, received our room. It was then when we saw how "DIRTY" our room was. Before I even turned on the lights in the room I saw multiple stains on the counters, bedside tables and on the floor. Upon further inspection, I checked the bed and found multiple stains and human hair all over the linens. I immediately called the front desk and requested another room. We were given another room on a different floor in which it was "WORSE" than the first room. Bathroom was disgusting, linens had yellow stains and the bed was full of hair. That was the last straw for me! I demanded my money back and book another room at a nearby hotel. It was clear to me that nobody cleaned behind the last customer but instead just robbed your company of hours. I've always had great experience with Motel 6 in the past but this location was by far the WORSE! Pictures upon request!

Sincerely;
Herminia Ramos
773-412-7355

I stayed at super 8 in Harrisonburg va on 10-16-2018 and the room was beyond dirty, the front desk clerk was a young man who just had an altercation with a guest and was clearly upset,I chose to wait until the following morning to call customer service 800 # also the hotel itself, I was assured by customer service I would be getting a full refund which i still have not received..I then received a unprofesional letter from the front desk manager which I called customer service again...I still have not heard back from this hotel about my refund and I believe that is the least i deserve

Room was advertised as $209 per night. Stayed for two nights which should cost $418. I'm no mathematician, but explain to me how the amount charged to my card ended up being $681. Called customer service and they explained it was taxes, fees, cleaning fees, etc. RIPOFF! How does a room go from $209 to $341 per night with fees?? BS at it's highest level.

Went to check in at the JOGLO TAMAN SARI VILLA UBUD BALI on Saturday 23 June. The receptionist had no account of our reservation on their computer system so we found alternative accommodation. We payed in advance I think we should be reimbursed.

The Belgrave House Hotel was notified early (four days ago) that my husband was hospitalized. I called in directly to the Hotline at Hotels.com. and cancelled the reservation as it stood.Then when I could not bring my husband over to the hotel for the last booking day, we notified them 48 hours in advance. They refused to honor the cancellation. The Hotels.com hotline number was so busy we could not get through to them. We are being asked to pay for a hotel room in which we honored their policies and my husband cannot climb stairs now that he was in hospital and they only have it on first floor. They refuse to honor the cancellation refund despite all my documentation, emails documented and Hotels.com phone calls documented. We are considering legal action...I believe a class action suit is pending...

I am able to forward all the emails and the name of the Hotels.com hotline employee who handled this if you require.

W. Huber family

I had booked a hotel room for this weekend at Canad inns in Grand forks. Your reservation department accidentally cancelled my reservation but still sent me a confirmation 3 days ago saying my stay was coming up with my confirmation number. If it wasn't for family phoning ahead to request our rooms close together, I would of showed up there with no room. After talking on the phone with the hotel, which took a hour, then I had to contact hotels.com, again on the phone on hold for another hour. I was at work today and this was very inconvenient! If you check my history, I book with your sites all the time and never with a problem such as a cancelled reservation. I even received confirmation from hotels.com that my booking was confirmed so how this happened I have no idea. Although your phone representatives were polite and very helpful, I will probably choose to book direct with the hotel next time.

M. Pammer

Hotels.com lost our hotel and activity reservations after WOW airline took over their flight portion of our group booking and now I am trying to get my money refunded for the hotel and activities. I have been calling for over a week and have spoken to many people and 3 supervisors and no one has been able to fix this. I am told that this needs to be handled by upper management and someone will call me back but that never happens. Then when I call back there is nothing documented in my reservation and I have to start over again. This is beyond frustrating and by far the worst customer service I have ever received. My booking number is J1T830HK5 and I was told by a supv. named Carl that the case number is #4643093. Would greatly appreciate if someone would care and actually help me get this resolved.

On July 8, 2016, while on a trip to Germany, I called Hotels.com to book a hotel we would need in Munich for the night. I have used Hotels.com for many bookings over the years, and felt it was a company I could continue to trust for my hotel rental needs. I spoke directly to a customer service representative and told him we were looking for a hotel in the immediate vicinity of English Garden in the center of Munich. After some amount of discussion, he suggested the Holiday Inn, which was a few blocks away. I was happy with this choice.

I made the mistake of not examining the confirmation email immediately, as our discussion seemed completely straightforward, and I didn't have reliable data access. Our day's activities kept us out so we arrived at the Holiday Inn Munich - City Centre at about 9:30 pm to find that our reservation had actually been made at Holiday Inn South, almost 10 km south. This was completely counter to the instructions I had clearly given the agent.

When I realized the error, I traipsed my whole family back to the parking garage and called back in to Hotels.com. They looked up the reservation, and acknowledged that the booking had been made in error. They cancelled the reservation and said that they would process a refund, and began searching for alternate accommodations. I was on the phone with them for an extended time, but ultimately they were unable to find anything available in the central area. We finally gave up and left Munich at almost 10 at night to drive to Legoland.

After arriving home in Canada after my vacation, I checked my account and found that no refund had been processed. On July 22, 2016 I called in at 16:32 PST to find out what was going on, as it was several days past the expected time a refund should be processed. The message when I called in indicated that I would be on hold for an estimated 6 minutes to reach a customer service representative. In fact, I ended up being on hold for 91 minutes before Rosa finally answered. She took my phone number and confirmed that this was regarding the Munich cancellation. She said that she is contacting the hotel. This immediately set off red flags for me.

I had already been told that a refund would be processed for me. Clearly this wasn't in progress, and required a call from me for any action. The hotel has no responsibility for the erroneous booking. I pointed this out to her, but I was willing to accept that they may try this as part of their processes in trying to minimize cost to them, but I had zero confidence the hotel would be willing to accept the cancellation.

The hotel told Rosa that someone would need to call back Monday, July 25, and she indicated the billing department would pursue the matter and notify me by Wed July 27. I expressed my concern to her that Holiday Inn was not going to refund the charge, as it was not their error. She didn't state it outright, but seemed to infer that Hotels.com would cover the refund if the hotel did not, as a means to assauge me. In retrospect, I think this was just to get me back outside the 90 minute "on hold" barrier.

On July 26 I received:

Thank you for contacting customer care. I have been assigned your case and will help provide a resolution for your billing issue. I have attempted to contact the hotel regarding your request for a refund due to cancelled booking. Please allow the hotel a couple of days to respond before calling customer service back regarding this matter. We would appreciate your understanding regarding this matter.

Jeanelle, Customer Care Specialist at Hotels.com

On July 27, as expected, I received:

Thank you for your patience regarding your billing issue. Unfortunately, the hotel is still charging for this reservation. For that reason, we will not be able to issue a refund as requested. I apologize for the inconvenience. Once again, thank you for choosing to do business with us. If you need further assistance, please respond to this email or call customer care.

Ruden, Customer Care Specialist at Hotels.com

I responded to them with a lengthy message, indicating the history of the situation, along with the assurances I had been given about a refund. I reiterated that the error made here was not on the part of the hotel, nor myself as I clearly indicated my needs. The hotels.com agent was the one who made the erroneous booking. Why should Holiday Inn or I absorb the cost because they booked the wrong hotel? I requested that they refund my credit card for the full amount.

On July 29, I received:

Thank you for responding regarding your billing concern. We have verified that the hotel is still charging for this reservation. Although every effort exhausted, we will not be able to issue a refund as requested as the property is very firm with their decision. This policy is imposed by them which we are only required to pass on.

Art, Customer Support Specialist at Hotels.com

I sent them one final lengthy note back, reiterating that their continued shirking of responsibility for the problem was inappropriate, and that nobody wants to do business with a company that can't accurately process a request or compensate them for its errors. I asked them to do the right thing and refund my credit card, and that this was my final request on the matter. I made it clear my next step was to publicize my experience on social media. My primary goal is to use the pressure of social media to get them to do the right thing and issue my refund. If they are still unwilling to do so, my secondary goal will be to discourage as many people as possible from using Hotels.com, both as protection to consumers and as a means of providing repercussions to Hotels.com.

I'm disappointed this has happened. As I stated at opening, I've used Hotels.com for many years, and it's unfortunate that they have failed to accept responsibility for their error.

Reservation booked. Called hotel to confirm - no record. Called Hotels.com for assistance. After 2 hrs on the phone, initial hotel not available. They relocated me with pledge to cover the difference. Arrived at hotel #2. Room available but no booking information available from hotels.com. Called hotels.com again. They had no documentation of my 2 hr relocation conversation and tell me hotel #1 has room waiting for me after I paid hotel#2 directly! Complete and utter Charlie Foxtrot! I finally got the hotels.com rep to refund my money but my cost differential remains uncovered. 100% dissatisfied with hotels.com. Will never use again.

I am staying at different hotels and I make the reservations through related agents accordingly (Wyndham, Booking.com, Hotels.com, etc.). Recently I have been using Hotels.com because the hotels that I am staying are covered by them. After every 10 stays you are entitled of 1 free night stay based on lowest hotel rate excluding tax. Now I am entitled of $77.59 rewards money to use towards my stay. Based on my booking file on Hotels.com website. Now they are using all the excuses and lies to delay my rewards although, I proved them that they are bunch of cheap liars with poor customer service.

We booked a hotel/flight package with Hotels.com to Punta Cana. We thought, great deal. My gf who is about 8 months of out a divorce booked the ticket using her AMEX card with her married name. Her passport has her maiden name on it. Hotels.com booked our flight direct on Delta down to Punta Cana and return flight on some substandard airline out of Puerto Rico to San Juan and then Delta back home. Unbeknownst to us when she went in tonight to check in, she was not able to b/c her name did not match up on her passport and ticket. We both have been on hold with hotels.com and delta trying to get some resolution. Per non-helpful script reader on the phone, she would not be able to fly on the substandard b/c of the passport/ticket issue. We made the decision to cancel her flights on the hotels.com reservation and rebook with delta. (we never had an issue with the difference in names etc). Per Hotels.com "supervisor" (A.K.A. Call center in India) they can't refund our money for her flight b/c Seaborne won't refund it. So here we are 24 hours out of flying to paradise and now we are nervous if we can get her there. Hotels.com has been ZERO help. Instead of having the consumer in mind (Like a traditional travel agent) they won't stand up for us and help us out.

Experience I would never forget for lifetime. I had booked a hotel at Las Vegas looking at the reviews and prices quoted at Hotels.com. I must say they are brilliant in giving a wide range of hotels with prices that one is able to afford. Totally happy with the hotel that I booked. It was neat, clean and the hotel staff were pleasant. Anything I wanted during my hotel stay was provided to me on time. The room service was efficient and they came on time to clean the room everyday without having to call them. The website gave good information about the ratings of the hotel, the hotel pics were uploaded so that one could see what they are booking for. They were some special deals that Hotel.com has offered me on the price as soon I was booking for a hotel. Nearly a 40% reduction in the room rates. Absolutely loved the experience there and thanks to Hotels.com for this. I would definitely pick Hotels.com to be my choice in case of travel elsewhere.

Have feedback for Hotels.com?