VRBO.com Customer Service

Contact VRBO.com Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-303-680-9280

VRBO Vacation Rentals By Owners www.vrbo.com is  part of the Home Away family and a subsidiary of Expedia. There are over 1 million listings on VRBO.

To reach Assistance, call 1-303-680-9280. You will also find help here. To write a letter to CEO Brian Sharpels, address an envelop with VRBO, 1011 West 5th Street, Ste. 300, Austin, TX 78703. The corporate address is 512-684-1100.

All the benefits of rental from ‘the owner’ make this service unique in the market. Social presence is found on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.

VRBO.com Contact Information

• VRBO.com headquarters address

• Suite 300 1011 W. Fifth Street Austin, TX 78703

1-303-680-9280

24 hours a day (online)

Browse reviews of other Travel

Top VRBO.com Complaints

Ms Lorna Galbraith who owns this property has no idea how to be a good home owner renting to guests. We drove all the way from The Burden (six hours) to Dingle after renting this house on Home Away (VRBO) in February 2019. The pretty pictures of the bedrooms and the house were misrepresented. Ms. Galbraith's aunt Mary Boland did not have the house ready for our arrival.

The house is a 1950's farmhouse that has not been updated. The red flags are 1) bring your own sheets, 2)bring your own towels, 3) NO Wifi, 4) pay for your electricity, 5) the BIGGEST Red Flag on the VRBO website is NO CANCELLATIONS! The house was cold and uninviting. We could not stay there. No hospitality was offered from Ms Mary Bolland. We left immediately and found a very warm and inviting B & B owned by a bright and charming hostess/owner.

This PROPERTY SHOULD BE REMOVED from the website for FALSE ADVERTISEMENT and FALSE REPRESENTATION!

Ms Lorna Galbraith lives in the UK and not in Ireland. She is taking advantage of traveler's that want to visit th Wild Atlantic Coast and the incredible Slea Head Drive.

I will be requesting a refund!

Rosemarie Tominello

As the fiancé of Maria Macabalo, with reservation ID HA-TX7GQP and Property ID 4833528 under Roda Agapito, I'm filing this case. The original property was switched to another that has defective water heaters and very weak water supply. We want a refund of our money. Repair s inconvenient and unacceptable in the middle of this night.

Both the owner and rental company lied about the condition of the property. I believe that I am owed money back because I was never informed that my beach view would be closed off all week due to construction being done that week. I contacted the rental company VTRIPs both locally and nationally, along with owner and they are both blaming each other. I was promised a refund of some sort after my trip, but now they are refusing. I need your help in solving this manner ASAP. The owner's name is Jadwiga Mrozinski and the property is rented out by VTRIPS.

I booked a cabin back in 2018 for the 2019 summer to Branson, MO, I just got a call from the person I sent money to and he said he sold the property. So he told me to contact the new owner which I did right away. I got a e-mail from him saying he has already rented my cabin for that week. What in the world! I'm very upset about this. I paid for insurance just in case something happened to one of us and couldn't go. But, I don't get my almost $200.00 back from my insurance. He's the one that cancelled on me. I will never ever go through VRBO again!... No customer service. These people are just wrong for doing this to us. They suck!!!!!! Not a way to do business. Never again. I will always go straight to the realty company form now on.

I rented as advertised on your site a waterfront COTTAGE on Bald Head Island for Dec 1 and Dec 2. We arrived a weekend before just to look the island over and discovered that what we had paid for was a studio duplex with just a bed and small kitchen I called owner David Wray and asked for refund got no response property ID713188 reservation HA-7NT2RX I paid $559.00 his phone number 828-773-4967

Booked a shotgun apartment in New Orleans back in October 2017, for 2/11/18-2/15/18. Owner cancelled on January 29, 2018. No explanation and left me and my family with no place to stay! Quite an inconvenience and I have tried to contact him numerous times.

What a horrible experience this was. The home we rented on VRBO was not available on the pick up day and I had to cancel my trip. The insurance that I bought was a rip off according to the customer service agent. It took three days of phone calls to get a refund. Their customer service is a scam, when you ask for a refund they put you on hold and do not come back ever. I had one tell me she issued a refund and even gave me a bogus confirmation number.

I finally got someone who did not put me on hold and sent me a refund receipt to me email address instantly, the others were all just lying to me and hoping I would just give up. I have yet to see the refund, as they told me it could take fifteen days. They took the money two weeks before the trip date instantly but giving you an instant refund is impossible. I recommend you use some other agency for your booking. It should be called VRB-NO.

I used VRBO.com many times, seemed like a great company. I booked another trip through them April 11th. Something came up and I had to cancel it with in 24 hours, which I did. Called them 3 times just to confirm that I am getting the money back. They said YES no problem. They even emailed me the confirmation that refund is being processed. APRIL 11th, we are now in June. Very surprising, I would think a business as big as VRBO would honor their policy. However after 2 months still have not received a penny.

VRBO.com has the worst customer service I have ever had. It takes representatives over 3 hours to book a room. The representatives are rude and disrespectful.

They changed room fees to ungodly amounts. Spoke to 5 different VRBO customer representatives whom all had such heavy accents it was almost impossible to communicate. After hours dealing with each one they were still unable to reach the owners to ask for a late check out at least. They made this experience a nightmare. When I asked to cancel the whole transaction (had made the reservation 2 days ago) I was informed I would be penalized, although it was their ineptitude and lack of assistance. I would never recommend this travel company to anyone!

I booked an Iceland air flight plus home for my family (my husband, son and I) and misspelled my son's last name. When I realized the mistake I called VRBO.com to correct it. The first time the rep said they weren't able to contact Iceland air, after putting me on hold for 32 minutes and asked me to call back. I did, and this time I was put on hold for 1 hr 30 minutes, and the name change apparently happened. The red gave me a new Iceland air confirmation number that had my son's corrected last name, BUT this time he was entered as an adult.

The rep at VRBO assured me that this mistake will be corrected and I should see everything corrected within 6-24 hours. Unfortunately, I really have nothing else to do but to wait to see if this will be corrected. How does a simple name correction take an hour and a half, and why can't the agents/reps call us back when the 'system' is functioning? She said the policy was to not call the customers back! Terrible terrible service, terrible policies. I could give them ZERO stars if I could!

I don't mind using VRBO for booking travel but I have noticed in recent months many of the homes are getting very expensive to rent for just a few nights. Many of them have long minimum stays which make short vacations difficult to budget for. I was looking for places in Florida earlier but every single one of them was a minimum 5-7 night stay.

I booked my vacation on vrbo and am glad I did. Great service and much better than home away or other places like that. Vacation rentals are something my wife and I always use when we travel, it's kind of a perk that we treat ourselves too. Wish more sites like vrbo would have reviews and high quality images, it's why I have a hard time using hotels and motels anymore because you don't know what you will get. Booking.com is also a good thing. We are looking into booking a trip to Spain upcoming soon and whenever I do searches they usually show up at the top.

Have feedback for VRBO.com?