Norwegian Cruise Customer Service

Contact Norwegian Cruise Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-866-625-1164

Norwegian Cruise Line is a worldwide cruise and shipping line. With a fleet of 15 and 2016 First Quarter Earnings of 1.1billionUSD, NCL employees over 10,000 people worldwide. It publicly traded on NASDQ:NCLH.

To reach Guest Relations call 1-866-234-7350 or you can send a Case Submission online here.To write a letter to President and CEO, Kevin Sheehan, address an envelop with NCL Headquarters, Airport Corporate Center, 7665 Corporate Center Drive, Miami, FL 33126, USA.

Offering cruises for families, singles, casino theme, music theme and with and without shore excursions NCL has social presence on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Google+

Norwegian Cruise Contact Information

From: Pete Sokowski <peteworks@aol.com>
To: CRUISEDOCS <CRUISEDOCS@ncl.com>
Sent: Sat, Jul 28, 2018 12:58 pm
Subject: Re: Important information from Norwegian Cruise Line

I have decided I will pretty much no longer cruise w/ NCL.
And no way to place a complaint via email as a complaint to customer service (which only questions further the issues at hand.
I never rec'd notice from you re: final payment, though 2 reps states multiples were sent in July. The cruise was a Thanks Giving cruise on the Bliss in 2018
Though the deposit is minimal, it how NCL practices.
RCL and CCL send out reg notices about payments due.
Paying 120 in advance without notices is simply a bad practice.
I called as soon as I rec'd the ph call. One could argue why would I have not responded to an email.
I feel that it is a play on NCL to hold deposits. Had this similar issue in that past, which left a bad taste in my mouth.

FYI - My credit score is over 800. I try my best to keep track of making payments. Silence by NCL (from my perspective), is simply bad business practices.

Funny how I rec'd three emails from NCL as soon as I canceled. And that two accts had to be merged. History emails below.

Not pleased, and NCL should learn some practices from CCL and RCCL in service. CCL has improved so much in the past 10 years, where NCL I fell has reversed course.

rec'd 7-27-18 after my phone call.
Please find attached to this e-mail your cancellation confirmation.

If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

You can reach us at 800-327-7030.

Norwegian Cruise Line

www.ncl.com

Please do not reply to this email.

To:you Details

Dear PETER SOKOWSKI,

Norwegian Cruise Line is making a nominal adjustment to its daily service charges, effective April 1, 2018. Norwegian's discretionary daily service charges make it easy for guests to provide gratuities to the onboard staff dedicated to delivering superior guest service throughout the cruise.

The new rates are:
$14.50 per person per day for any category up to a mini-suite stateroom
$17.50 per person per day for any suite or The Haven category
Any guest that has made a booking by March 31, 2018 will have the option of prepaying their service charges at the current rate if done prior to sail date. Guests with existing cruise reservations who have already pre-paid their service charges at the current rate are not affected.

Service charges can be prepaid in the Vacation Summary section on My NCL.

Norwegian Cruise Line®

Please do not reply to this email.

Pete Sokowski MD Associate Broker, GRI, CMHS (Certified Military Housing Specialist).
"A Real Estate Professional"
HOME SOURCE REAL ESTATE SOLUTIONS
E-MAIL PeteWorks@AOL.com
DIRECT Line 301-858-0135
Office 301-464-0044
Mailed Correspondence should be sent to
1801 Hillburne Way, Crofton, MD 21114
www.IntegrityRE-REO.com

-----Original Message-----
From: CRUISEDOCS <CRUISEDOCS@ncl.com>
To: Peteworks <Peteworks@aol.com>
Sent: Sat, Jul 28, 2018 7:13 am
Subject: Important information from Norwegian Cruise Line

Information About Your Cruise Account.
Click here to view this message online.

Dear PETER SOKOWSKI,
We recently noticed you had multiple accounts on file with us. No worries. We’ve merged them into one account and captured all your cruise history in one convenient place.
Your current Latitudes number/Client ID: 1806462
Use it every time you book a cruise on Norwegian Cruise Line, and we’ll be sure to record your loyalty. In the meantime, simply register or log into ncl.com/myncl to review your account information. If you have any further questions, call us toll-free at 800-327-7030.
Thank you for choosing Norwegian Cruise Line!
P.S. Please save this email, so you’ll always have your account information handy.

Review Your Current Account Now At: MY NCL

�2011 NCL Corporation Ltd. SHIPS� REGISTRY: BAHAMAS & UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

We hope you enjoyed this email from:
Norwegian Cruise Line | 7665 Corporate Center Drive | Miami, Florida 33126 | 800.327.7030 | ncl.com

Add NorwegianCruiseLine@email.ncl.com to your address book.
If you would prefer not to receive further messages from this sender, please click here.

Privacy Policy

MERGE2011

Reply All

Forward

© 2018 Oath Inc. All Rights Reserved

When I booked my cruise on the Pearl leaving from New Orleans on March 11 2018, I specifically told the agent I was speaking with that I wanted to upgrade to a window. And I specifically told her that by a window I did not mean a Porthole Window. I meant a real SQUARE window. I have claustrophobia and a Porthole window is just not acceptable for me. Anyway, when I got on the ship and went to my cabin it was a Porthole NOT a bigger SQUARE window.
I went to guest services to ask for a different cabin but there was none available. This is my third cruise with Norweigian. The first one I upgraded to a balcony which I really loved. Then the other two I upgraded to a window and got the SQUARE window I had asked for. This time I did not get what I asked for.
This cruise was very uncomfortable for me with my claustrophobia and I am requesting a refund for the upgrade.
Hoping to hear from you very soon.
Pat McIsaac

We left New York on Sunday 25 Febuary 18 and got back on Sunday 4 March 18. It was our 1ST cruise ever and I though it was going to be great trip going to Bahama which that is why we took the trip in the 1 st place. Cruise and Bahama at the same time Wow it was Wow Bad trip and NO BAHAMA. Sunday we went for supper at the Manhattan sat down at 18hr30 gave us water and took our order and got the food at 20hrs 05 The waiters we rude.I had a steak and it was cold. During the week we went to get drinks pool side waiters were really rude. Instead of having a good trip we we on the cruise for 6 days and pool was close or 2 days If ever I take another cruise it w ont be with Norwegian Bad experence

Sailed on the Jewell from October 9 - 16 -16. The trip was to include Mazatlan, Cabo San Lucas and Puerto Vallarta Mexico. Due to engine trouble we were stuck at Puerto Vallarta and never saw the other cities. I feel that NCL owes me the trip I paid for.

The staff, food, shows could not have been better.

My Latitude number is 234-813883

Reservation # 33495499 thru Holiday Planners with MiKE HALL---Irma Displacement from Florida resident to Ohio----booked a cruise back in March as a surprise anniversary gift to my husband. ( First time cruisers) Everything was in place till Irma. We evacuated our home as we were instructed by the governor of Florida heading north to stay with family in OHIO, not sure is if we would have our home to return to. Made many attempts to contact our ghost travel agent and was told, well if the ships sails it sails. explained our situation and was then told so you might have to clean up a few branches off the road.--no help trying to figure out something. no ins was purchased because Mike stated " I don't think you need it , I never purchase it" Then once we reached Ohio , contacted Holiday Planners again, spoke with Peggy to see if there was anything that could be done. Peggy contacted Mike who phoned me and was upset that I contacted Holiday Planners. No help again as his solution was to purchase two airline tickets and buy some new clothes and go to Miami for the cruise. Like everyone has the money to do that!! I have worked many long hours to pay for this trip and am very disappointed that no one could help us with a solution to this issue. I am not looking for a refund for the cruise, just a rebooked this cruise for another time. spoke with Josephina EX 26632 was told to file a claim asap.

Norwegian corporate. It's mr tahir mehmood my ticket ref is 8idq5j. I was at the airport on time 45 mint before my flight front of Norwegian check in desk and request them plz I want to check in so she call to Norwegian department and holding no answer and again dial and holding no answer after 10 mint she said go to sky desk and make a new ticket so. My complaint is this if you mentioned on your web site minimum 45 mint left we are allowed to check in then why your staff waste time and after they left and she said you have to buy new ticket so I missed my meeting plus I did pay extra £151. And bought new ticket and your staff which sitting on desks specially today 21 Jan short hair shaft girl was very bad behavior and rude attitude. Really I am very regular traveler and I love to travel with Norwegian so please ask your staff and check your system why they not except my check in and second I will be appreciate if you compensate me about this happen.

We were delayed in San Francisco waiting for flight 1964 to Seattle on 6/21/15. The flight never took off and we missed the NCL Pearl sailing from Seattle. We called NCL and wanted to cancel our shore excursion we were told by Whitney if we were not on the ship we would not be charged the $398. We joined the ship in Juneau about 3:30 PM on Tuesday and went to our room at 3:50. At check in we inquired about the tour and was told we had not been charged for it. NCL now is saying we still have to pay for the tour even though their employees assured us we would not have to. Document every conversation when talking to NCL they do not keep their word!

We were delayed in San Francisco waiting for flight 1964 to Seattle on 6/21/15. The flight never took off and we missed the Norwegian Cruise Lines Pearl sailing from Seattle. We called Norwegian Cruise Lines customer service and wanted to cancel our shore excursion we were told by Whitney if we were not on the ship we would not be charged the $398. We joined the ship in Juneau about 3:30 PM on Tuesday and went to our room at 3:50. At check in we inquired about the tour and was told we had not been charged for it. NCL now is saying we still have to pay for the tour even though their employees assured us we would not have to. Document every conversation when talking to Norwegian Cruise Lines corporate office, they do not keep their word!

Booked the Epic with 13 people for march 8th-15 we usually book on ‪#‎RoyalCaribbean‬ but decided to try out ‪#‎Norwegian‬ ‪#‎NCL‬ on the ‪#‎Epic‬ Well we had some health issues and asked if we could move the dates around, not cancel they were not very accommodating! Before all that we moved some people around so that we could take advantage of the ultimate drink package with 11 adults going they allowed us to do it. This week my wife called to move 1 of us around for the drink package because she could not drink and they told us that the package was only available now for the first 2 in the room so they lied originally and lost or could not find the conversation we had previously when we were promised this.

Long story short this will be are first and last cruise with Norwegian, there customer service is absolutely horrible, never have we been treated so poorly for a cruise, This was not for 2 people but 13 way to go Norwegian wont be recommending your cruise line. They probably wont post this on their site but I am sure it will be on all my social media. How convenient #NCL website has changed there policy for the #ultimatedrinkpackage regarding this problem .#NorwegianCruiseLines also stated when we called that they were experiencing high volumes of the same complaints from customers. This was pre cruise. Well #NCL didn't let us down after getting on the ship service was absolutely horrible!

Bars were understaffed no waiters on the pool deck, slides were closed down most of the time, restaurants took for ever serving you or even getting you a drink, I could go on and on. Now this was not our 1st cruise by any stretch combined with my family between 15-20 mostly on RC and Princess but our 1st on NCL and our last, that bad. Yes we know there is contractual agreements and we did not take out Insurance. The customer service people and cruise staff were just down right rude and non compassionate, We sucked it up and went on the cruise.

Have feedback for Norwegian Cruise?