Famous Footwear Customer Service

Contact Famous Footwear Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-888-869-1053

Famous Footwear is famous for athletic and casual shoes. They have various brands across the company with over 130 years of experience. If you have a problem and need to contact Famous Footwear customer service, the best phone number is 1-888-869-1053.

Common issues range from rude employees, refund complaints, poor quality shoes, and price disputes. There are several other alternative suppport methods on their website including a 24/7 support form as well as a live chat option.

There was no corporate mailing address listed on the website because they are a subsiderary of Brown Shoe company. That office is located at 8300 Maryland Ave St Louis, MO 63105. The company sells almost every brand of shoes at their local stores including Nike, Reebok, and Adidas.

Famous Footwear Contact Information

1-888-869-1053

24 hours a day using live chat

Browse reviews of other Shoes

Top Famous Footwear Complaints

I went into the famous footwear located at 3304 S 23rd street in Tacoma, WA. I have been to this store multiple times since it has been open and have spent lots of money at this store. I have never had an issue at this store until tonight. Me my sister my daughter and my 2 nieces went to this store to get my sister some new shoes. Immediately entering the store we are greeted by who iblater find out is the store sales manager a lady named Heather. We go to the women's section and while there are other people entering the store and walking around the store Heather once again approaches us and asks us if we need help, I told her no she stays close to the areas in which we were looking.

So eventually my sister finds the shoe she likes we go to the front. Heather is ringing up the shoe and my sister notices the shoe says 99.99 but when we saw the shoe on the floor it was placed over the sign that said 79.99. I went back to go check the section we got the shoe from where the tag read 79.99. Another associate who later stated she was the assistant manager named kiara came over to the area where we picked the shoe from and stated that there was no price and she said the shoe price I had seen was for the shoe next to the one we picked. I asked her then why was the shoe placed next to the label she stated the shoe was new and that they had just received the shoe the night before. I asked why the shoe was on the floor with no price and she said because they didn't have time to make the tag.

I said then why is the shoe out on the floor it's misleading because we thought that the tag which is was displayed above went to the shoe. So my sister picked another shoe we go to the front I ask the manager Heather why they displayed the shoe without a price tag she stated because of the fact that they have not made the sign since the shoe just came in the night before. I asked for corporates number she stated she would give me the regional district managers number. As I'm talking to Heather. Kiara the assistant manager is antagonizing me and still going off at the mouth, I asked Heather to address her employee to stop speaking to me kiara continues to still speak to me.

I started going off as well due to the disrespect we were shown. My sister also forgot her $10 off coupon at home. So I said I would ask the employee when we got to the register to give us one, Heather comes out from near some shoes and states they would not be able to give us another coupon and that the coupons are destroyed after the promotional weekend funny seeing as the promotion doesn't begin til the 2nd of April. I feel as if I was treated in this manner because they thought I was just some random black young girl. I am a 25 year old educated African American woman who has been coming to this store and never had an issue. I will not shop here until this issue is addressed. We were harassed the moment we got in the store and treated horribly by the two women who were supposedly the highest members who work at this location. I have never felt racially profiled until today and I want this issue to be addressed.

The Famous Footwear store in Sherman Texas has started refusing to take our personal checks after we have done business with them for many years. They say that their check confirmation says there is insufficient information on them. No one will tell us what information Is needed. Calls to customer care go unanswered, and their automated call service absolutely stinks. After many years of buying your shoes (and spending thousands of dollars) our only choice is to go to another company for shoes.

I placed an order on line. I called three different numbers. Each one said to call during office hours which was stated as 7A.M. to 7 P.M. I was calling at 1:45 P. M. Eastern Standard Time. I tried live chat and it said it was closed. I even tried to send an email, and it wouldn't go through.

Horrible experience at Famous Footwear stores. Very poor customer service and wasn't able to use coupon cashier told me I didn't have enough reward points to use coupon!

I drove out of my way to purchase my son's shoes at Famous Footwear because the shoe department had experienced staff who sized and fit shoes properly for young growing feet. Imagine my dismay when I found out the children's shoes had been relocated to the children's clothing department, with no way to measure for size and no shoe stools to sit on. Children were forced to sit on the floor to try on shoes. The only device to size my son's growing feet was located in the adult's shoe department. Frankly, I find this idiotic as adult feet down't grow as children's do. Children's feet can grow in the span of a month and a proper fitting is necessary for length and width.

Also, shoe fit varies by style and manufacturer. Knowing this information is key in obtaining a proper fit for growing feet. Only experienced sales reps in the shoe department can advise a parent with regard to size and fit by manufacturer. If I had wanted to self serve, I could have gone to Kohls's which is why I did not go there in the first place. Whoever decided that children's shoes were only a fashion accessory and therefore only merited shelves to stock them on has no idea how important it is to size growing feet properly.

Next time I need shoes for my son, I'll remember to go to the children's stand alone shoe store where I know the staff is experienced, my son won't need to sit on the floor and they can advise me on style vs sizing. Please bring back a proper children's shoe department to Famous Footwear.

Finally, another week my daughter shopped at Famous Footwear. She lost 1 pair of her brand new boots I bought it to another store. I told it about them they said to employee at customers service I came back and said they never found it. Then I have this feeling to check it on their shoes department guess what I found out they displayed it with a price on it. I was lucky I kept it the 1 pair and showed to them that they displayed my daughters boots the Famous Footwear manager gave it to then even said sorry.

Have feedback for Famous Footwear?