Adidas Customer Service

Contact Adidas Corporate

Toll free phone number: +49 (0) 9132 84-0

Welcome to the Adidas complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against Adidas online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the Adidas corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

Adidas Contact Information

+49 (0) 9132 84-0

Browse reviews of other Shoes

Top Adidas Complaints

Reference Error:18.49412d17.1541356485.a8c1479
I had several items in my order because after picking I was going to go back in and pick those things I wanted to get my kids for Christmas. I did not know that you had a limited amount of items to add to the bag. The site will not let me back on because of this. I would like to be allowed to shop on site as I do every year. I sited the reference number and would appreciate it if I could get access back to the site.

Alicia Townes

We have purchased two pairs of Adidas soccer shoes within the last six months for our 14yr old son. Unfortunately both pairs have split or torn within 2 months of him wearing them (see photos). I'm not quite sure why this happens or if this is a common thing with soccer shoes.

We have since purchased the Adidas Goletto's a month ago and so far so good (crossing our fingers). Please help me understand why your shoes keep splitting or getting torn so soon. It's frustrating to pay up to $50 per pair only to see them in the trash within two months.

As a former soccer player myself, I have always supported Adidas soccer shoes. I had a pair of Adidas Copas all four years in high school and two in college and never had any problems with weathering or tearing/splitting. I hope this is just a product defect and not a common thing with soccer shoes. I look forward to hearing back soon.

I bought a pair of white adidas z flux shoes from ladies footlocker and I have never in my life experienced a problem with my shoes turning yellow. I don't wear my shoes all the time and they turned a bright yellow color.

Adidas mailed me a shoes that I didn't order, they charged it on my debit card, without my approval (I never shopped at adidas before), over drafted my account. After talking to the customer service I mailed shoes back and waiting for my money back. No money, no explanation or any other comment from adidas. Emailed them couple of times (more then 24 hours past and nothing from them). I try to call them many times but without any success. I'm afraid that it was a theft on adidas part. Don't know what else can do.

Bought a brand new pair of Adidas Slingblades. A year ago. Have wore the shoes 5-6 times only to coach. Ran in then once. The unique sole (why I bought these shoes) has cracked!! DissapoInted in this product.. Looks good.. Performs Bad

After purchasing my running shoes from Adidas, I must say it is one of the best products that I have used. Adidas provides very comfortable products that suit ones requirement. A well know brand for quality, durability and classy look. Even when compared to other branded companies, I recommend Adidas for their products. I have ordered couple of shoes, tracks and other stuff and received them in quick time.

I love Adidas, this is not a negative review but I could not find anywhere to send positive feedback. I have been a big fan of this company since I was little. The shoes have always fit my feet better than Nike or other brands like that. Especially for soccer and running I don't think there is a better choice!

Have feedback for Adidas?