Adobe Customer Service

Contact Adobe Corporate

Toll free phone number: 408-536-6000

Thanks for visiting the Adobe complaint department, home of many consumer reviews about the company. If you have a problem with any of the many available Adobe products your best customer service contact number is 1-800-833-6687. You may also file a complaint by writing a registered letter to their corporate office at 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110.

If you would like, you can address your letter to the founders John Warnock or Charles Geschke. Since 2007 the CEO has been Mr. Shantanu Narayen. For customer service/support options on the website you will be asked to pick a product, and then engage in a phone call, live chat or you can sign up for their forum for additional support. If those options do not work, we do offer a free online complaint form you can use.

Adobe Systems, Inc is an American multinational computer software company. Branded as offering creative, marketing and document management, 40% of Adobe’s 13,500 employees are in their San Jose, CA corporate office. Employees are also located in San Luis Obispo and San Francisco CA with other major development operations in Massachusetts, New York and Florida. Adobe is publicly owned and listed with NASDAQ as “ADBE”. In 2014 revenues were 4.14 billion and net income 268 million.

The company, founded in 1982 was named after the Adobe Creek that runs behind the founders homes. Both left Xerox and through a series of business transactions the desktop publishing revolution was born. Adobe has social media presence in Linked In, Twitter and YouTube. The best place to register a complaint would be through @adobecare on Twitter.

Adobe Contact Information

A-

24 hours a day, 7 days a week

Browse reviews of other Software

Top Adobe Complaints

I thought I was starting a 7 day free trial on the 18th of July 2019 for Adobe Pro DC. My order number was ADD038191090AU. after I had made that decision I decided not to continue with it and tried to cancel the trial. Last week I received a notice saying that I was billed for the first month. I immediately went on line to cancel my subscription and was told I had to pay a cancellation fee of around $100 Aus. This whole thing has been a total deception that has cost me money. I believe that I have been misinformed from the beginning and unable to cancel my subscription I was unjustly billed for a product I did not want to use and then forced to pay again to get out of the 'contract'. I want my money back. The trial offer process is obviously confusing to some people and I believe I have been a victim of that. I did everything I could to cancel the trial and using the product. Please return the money you have taken out of my account ASAP.

Just about every time I upload footage into Premiere, it puts the audio that is connected with video out of sync. PLLLEEEAAASSEEE!!!!! PLEASE FIX THIS!!! Its very rare that I will ever file a complaint for anything but this is one of the most frustrating things I have come across in video editing period. It is extending my production times significantly and if there was something that would cause me to have to switch to a new program, its going to be this! PLEASE FIX THIS!! I am pulling my hair out trying to re-sync this audio and video!!

Dear Customer Service,

I am writing this email in the hopes that your will resolve the issue related with refund. I spoke with customer service representitive multiple times, however, I have been hearing the same massage that my case have been esclated since 6/21/19, but I have yet to recieve refund. I even spoke with someone who claimed to be a manager and he also repeated the same massage 5-7 business days. Today is 7/17/19 and I checked my account there is no refund reflected on my accound.
I have asked your customer service representative to give a complain line to your headquarter, but I was told they could not do give me a number to your headquarter. I am very disappointed and frustrated with your customer service and I would like to speak with someone who could solve the matters related to my refunds.
I can be reached at Nguled@gmail,com or my cell number 240-491-6777. I hope to hear from someone who could solve this matter.

Nimo Guled

I am a university student who signed up to Adobe Creative Cloud to aid in the development of my projects for my study. I signed up to a student plan at A$29.89 a month, however, it seems that when my plan renewed my plan was changed to the 'all apps business plan' and I am now being charged A$45.99 a month. This was not a change made by me and I am displeased that I have been incurring additional charges.

In order to get back to my original plan I will have to wait until just before my next payment , cancel the Business plan and re-sign up to the student plan - otherwise, if I cancel the business plan and re-sign up for the student plan now I will be paying an additional A$29.89 for this months subscription, making my total payments to access Adobe this month A$75.88!

I find the situation I have been put in is unfair to say the least as there were no actions made by me to change my plan and increase my monthly charge.

In light of this event I would also like to highlight the lack of access to helpful customer service. I wanted to contact someone directly to address this problem, however, all I was presented with on the Adobe website was an automated response chat...

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am writing to you because I am extremely upset by the service adobe has provided and feel I have been misled and conned into a contract.
I began a free trail for the Adobe Illustrator programme on the 18th of April as I needed temporary use for a college project I was working on. Before the free trial ended, I attempted and believed I successfully cancelled my trial. However, I was subsequently charged £19.97 at which point I attempted to cancel the plan again. When I was charged another £19.97 I realised I was stuck in a contract where I was obliged to pay 50% of my remaining annual contact to cancel it.
When I was asked “are you sure you want to cancel?” and was then shown alternative packages I could use as a valued customer I assumed I had finished cancelling the plan. You must in fact scroll right to the bottom of the page to find a small button right at the end to fully cancel.
This was unclear and felt like a trick as I managed to miss this three times when trying to cancel and was unaware of the contract I am stuck in. I chose to use adobe as I trust and respect the company and felt that it was safe to use. I am sorry to say I no longer feel like this. I think this layout and unclear button is an attempt to trick people and scam them into a contract they may not be able to afford. I thought cheap tricks like this were above such a well-respected and successful company like adobe.
Whilst I am unhappy that I have been charged (in my opinion unfairly) £39.94, I at least want to be released from this contract and cancel my plan free of charge. I have not and never intended to use the programme after the trail and feel extremely distressed that I have been conned by a company that I thought cared about its customers and I previously respected. I feel cheated and put off using adobe services again and only a small google search has shown my many others have fallen for the same trick. I am hopeful that my relationship with adobe can be mended as the its software is the best I have used.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and I look forward to you reply.
Regards,
Ellie Hardie

A tec had virtual access to my computer for half an hour... Did nothing.. at least to help me.. I hope he did not create a problem..The software problem was not resolved... and It is more than frightening to have somebody with access to your computer who does not respond when you ask are you there for the second time???
A waste of time and the problem is not solved.

I have already filed a complaint with the BBB and will be now filing a complaint with the California Attorney General's office. No wonder the company has a 1.68 star rating out of 5...should be -1.68. I have been an Adobe product user since 1987 and I have to say I have never seen such disgusting unconscionable customer service, product quality lack of understanding, illegal business practices and I could go and on. This company is truly ripping people off and people don't even realize how much they are being ripped off. My issues are multiple fold starting with Adobe Stock as they illegally take a monthly subscription from people, you purchase a tangible product meaning 10 images per month but if you accumulate those images and want to hold off on keep accumulating the images monthly you lose those tangible products you already purchased. In my case it was $179 and I didn't want to keep paying the monthly fee before I had used up the images. I was told I would lose those images...TOTALLY ILLEGAL BUT NOT IN THEIR SICKENING MINDS...don't know about this new owner but he must be a foreigner who has no customer service background or decency at all. I filed a complaint with the BBB and you wanna know what their absolutely stupid resolution was...oh instead of looking into their illegal business practices...their answer was we will give you an extra 60 days to use them...never addressing their illegal business practices. What kind of morons are now running this company I know they are not from this country...also I have had serious issues with Adobe Creative Live...none other that an illegal charge to a credit card that they never refunded and I addressed this in my complaint but it was completely ignored. Now I am having more issues with this absolutely stupid subscription and I can't even get into the account that I never changed any of the information for...so sad even chatting was completely useless...what kind of people are you training? You have turned out to be one of the most terrible companies in this country...sad, sad, sad...

ADOBE Consumer complaints

Dear Sir, Madam ,

I am based in Istanbul / Turkey
For 7 days now that I have been trying to buy a new ACROBAT PRO DC on "annual prepaid " ( since I had the monthly subscription before but it is to expensive )
When trying to purchase the subscription, the site first shows me :
43,89 TL/ mth. - annual prepaid 526,68 TL
but when I click to pay , it quickly reverts to pay by month rate , calculated over 1 year = 956,52 TL
with other words , it is blatantly trying to cheat. Obviously I decline and do not continue.

Trying to get assistance from customer service - chat , not much luck there either !
I get either hung up upon or nobody answers the line .

Alfred Conway

Flashplayer.

For the pass 5 years or so I am really mad at Adobe Flashplayer.
I am a Forex trader 24 hours 365 days.I had to restart my computers every time they started slowing down, lagging and clashing. Once they were restarted the Adobe update DOWNLOAD page pop up.
I am saying every time your Adobe forces update in the background, it slows down the whole system and most of the time clash down the system, forcing user to restart computer.
Restarting computer means terminating my FOREX auto-trading and costs me thousands and thousands of dollars.

If you Adobe do not fix this problem, I will lodge court file, I will sue you!
I will spread the news everywhere on internet, mouth to mouth any all means.

I will see you soon

One the issue is still NOT resolved. I chatted because one week ago I updated my account to a lower plan, even received a note that I would receive a refund of 4.32. However, on 4/20 I was charged the full amount for the All Apps. I chatted asking why I received this charge when I changed my plan to the Photography plan. They spent hours reading support documents. Then canceled the plan and said they added the new Photography plan. No mention of a refund, or the process, NOTHING. Then I logged into Photoshop that stated that I still needed to pick a PLAN. Are you serious? I chatted again and spent 45 minutes explaining the issue. They needed the first four and last four of my CC, and then they needed the first 6 of my CC. Guess what I still don't have a plan. I asked why they canceled the plan and didn't just change the plan, supposedly that is the process now. Cancel and restart? Seriously Adobe, when did you become a backwards company. Poor account management, privacy concerns, lack of tranparency, Management of agents lacked empathy and understanding of my issue. AND IT IS STILL NOT RESOLVED. So disappointed in this whole process.

I cancelled my subscription with Adobe and received 60 days free. I was sent an email that my subscription would renew on the 19th April. However I had £49.94 debited from my account a month earlier without warning. When I requested a refund the customer support thought I had agreed to a new contract under a smaller sum of £31.27 a month which I hadn't. They then took that from my account without approval. I received a refund for £49.94 but not £31.27. I received a dodgy worded email from Adobe saying that I need to contact my bank if I want the refund back. My bank said they need an email from Adobe to confirm the amount and date. I have spent many hours online to customer care, going into my bank and calling my bank. This is taking far too much of my time to fix an error that I didn't create in the first place. And now I am trying to get through to customer support again and after 25minutes still no sign of anyone answering my questions. For a multi million dollar company this is disgusting service! And an absolute inconvenience and waste of my time.

It is with great indignation and disgust at the constant greedof big corporate companies, that an individual amateur photographer cannot get LIGHTROOM 4 OR 5 to download or in disc form. I DO NOT WANT TO PAY FOR CREATIVE CLOUD AS IT WOULD BE A WASTE OF MONEY. Just a year ago I could have bought it! If only I had known. Now the only alternative is to pirate it and that is exactly what I will do.

With greater than the greatest indignation.

Diana Krogh

For over a month (from 21st March 2019) my creative cloud desk top manager is not functioning and as a result I am not receiving an application updates. Your expert team are trying to resolve the issue, but have not done so yet and the communication with them is extremely poor. This means I am not receiving a full-service for the £19.97 monthly subscription I am paying. I feel that I should be due a refund. At the very least I should be offered the opportunity to revert to the Photographic Plan (Lightroom Classic and Photoshop) with 20GB storage rather than the 1TB plan I have at the moment (currently I am using only 16.45GB of my storage). When I tried to do this online the option wasn't available. I tried to raise this on the support line, but your response was extremely poor and I could wait at the computer for the communication to be completed. Today I phoned and after a 20 minute wait I spoke with one of your operatives who at first put me on hold and while I was trying to explain the circumstances of my case hung up in the middle of a conversation. I hope the technical problems can be resolved, but I fear this might not be the case. In the meantime, I hope you can show me some financial recompense. Communication with your organisation is extremely difficult, leading to a great deal of frustration and anxiety.

Is there a -1 star option? I accidentally subscribed to a service because it was such a trap. I then cancelled it immediately but had to spend a whole evening on the phone ($30 later) and instant messenger to get this cancelled only to find money stolen from my account the following month. The account was never cancelled with the billing department. After another evening wasted on messenger and the phone (another god knows how much $ because I live abroad) I cancel the subscription and ask for the email address for complaints. There is no complaints email and no email address at all. Only the most expensive phone and instant messenger with a robot that is normally “not responding”. You are complete fraudsters and someone needs to report this company.

I was ok with the service, it was when you kept billing my credit card after I cancelled online that I want to complain about. To me that seems an awful lot like stealing! I contacted customer service and was told that I didn't cancel and that I was to blame for the theft.

Hi,
I have two separate external hard drives which I store my photos. One has 30,000 the other 20,000 Photos.

Two days ago I deleted some photos from one hard drive having them both connect to my computer.

Suddenly lightroom was unable to locate any photos on either hard drive. When I looked as to what had happened the photos where showing with question marks. and the hardrives had their names swapped over. for example my scenery photos harddrive was called photographs and my wildlife hardrive was called seagate 2 .
Suddenly the wildlife HD was called Photographs and the scenery hardrive was called seagate 2.
I couldnt fix this myself so I called the helpline. He locates and fixed the scenery photos with nthe correct name no question marks and able to develope.
He could not locate the wildlife photos and said I would have to re import everything. 20,000 photos. I did as he asked and set the import going . after 5 hours only 5000 where imported so I again called help and the next person stopped the import and relocated everything using the backup which was current.
All sounds OK except this is two days where I am unable to use lightroom.
Now he looked at my missing photos file and saw 900 photos were missing. these had to be located and reimported .complicated and time consuming as they where all over the hard drive.
now when I look at my hard drive what used thbe all in order is a mess of folders that where reimported and lost photos and I dontpkow how to fix it without making a mess as there are more folders on the hardrive than appear inlightroom and to fool around with the hardrive by not going through lightroom is trouble.
SO WHAT TO DO NOW
I have had to ring help many times and mostly it is ok depends on who I get.
Previously a person on your line deleted my backups and of course I needed them and lost the edits for 10,000 photos. that was last year.
I like lightroom so am continuing to use it BUT???
Also photoshop was playing up and after many calls someone who knew what they were doing said the new update no 20 is having faults so She loaded the previous version 19 and all is well.
A message from you would have saved me a lot of time and headaches
I wouls appreciate some feedback
Premnath

info: Thank you for contacting Adobe membership services. You will be attended to shortly.
info: Thanks for your patience. Representatives are currently helping other customers and we will be with you shortly.
info: You are now chatting with 'Shikha'
Shikha: Hello. Welcome to Adobe Membership Services. I understand that you wish to cancel your plan. Let me help you with that.
Angel Santa: Please cancel my plan Customer No. 1452233 and refund both payments just deducted from my account.
Shikha: Thank you Angel for sharing your issue with us, I will check this for you and will help you.
Angel Santa: Thank you. I am on a fixed income and cannot afford these payments
Shikha: I will help you with the plan cancellation.
Shikha: Please allow me 1-2 minutes to review your account details.
Angel Santa: ok
Shikha: Thank you .
Shikha: I have checked your account and you have the active plans for Adobe Export PDF and Creative Cloud All Apps.
Shikha: As per my understanding you wish to cancel both of the plans?
Angel Santa: yes
Shikha: Thank you, may I know the reason you wish to cancel the plans?
Angel Santa: I was not going to renew the plans because of my inability to make monthly payments . I am on a fixed income and not able to afford this anymore.
Shikha: I will help you with it.
Angel Santa: Thanks
Shikha: You are welcome.
Shikha: As you are willing to cancel this plan, we do have an exclusive offer for you. What best I can do for you is I can cancel your current plan with full refund and provide you the CC all apps plan on our special discounted offer that is 29.99$ monthly with free three months also. It means you will not be charged for the three months of the plan and use all the services of the plan. Also, you will have access to 20+ more applications.
Shikha: You will be charged for the plan for 9 months only instead of 12 months.
Angel Santa: Please cancel the plans completely. I cannot afford the plans
Angel Santa: My checking account is overdrawn and I have no way of replacing the funds.
Shikha: Okay Angel, as you are willing to cancel the plan, kindly use the below link to cancel the plans.
Shikha: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/manage-account/using/cancel-creative-cloud-su...
Angel Santa: where is the link. THe online link is not working. Please handle this for me. I am 72 years old and not knowledge along these lines.
Shikha: I apologize for the inconvenience Ma'am.
Shikha: I will do this for you.
Shikha: You will receive the plan cancellation email from Adobe.
Angel Santa: Not Ma'am, Sir
Angel Santa: What about my refunds
Shikha: I apologize.
Shikha: I have canceled your Export PDf plan with full refund.
Shikha: You will receive the refund within the coming 5-7 business days.
Angel Santa: How about the Creative Cloud
Shikha: Just canceling the plan for you.
Angel Santa: Is it now cancelled?
Shikha: Yes, I have canceled your both plans.
Shikha: You will not be charged further from Adobe.
Angel Santa: And the refunds?
Shikha: Yes, I have initiated the refund also, you will receive the refund within the coming 5-7 business days.
Angel Santa: Thanks for your help.
info: Your chat transcript will be sent to at the end of your chat.
Angel Santa: Great Thank you and have a nice day.

gupreet. technical support? ghee i wonder what that is

On the 3rd of December you took £86.56 from my account.044-207-3650 IE. You have not downloaded the photoshop 19 requested

I had in problem to open files of SARS South Africa o on line and try to get Abobe reader get one for trial and it did not work and today ty take money from my bank for stuff that s not working so how do you gone pay back my money.
Thanks.

Mollie Moolman

OK.... Where do I begin...

So the PRIMARY issue started when I ATTEMPTED to get in touch with Adobe CS6 Master Collection customer service phone technical support. My MacBook Pro was running Sierra, and I was using Audition on it at the time. I have a perpetual/lifetime license for this software, which cost me approx. $2500, and that was with the student discount, as the purchase was made by proxy thru the university I was attending at the time. The programs were all in perfect working order (except for After Effects, which upon loading, a prompt appeared, stating that my OS wasn't compatible with that version of AE- more on that a little later); **Backtrack=I was relieved of the previous MacBook I owned, and recently purchased a used one from another person, so I went to re-downlad my apps** So, after a few months, Audition's presets panel in the individual effects was "greyed out" not allowing me to chose any preset to add to the audio in the multi-track (i.e.=If I were to chose the Dynamic Processing Effect, and try to pick "Boomy Kick" as a preset, it wouldn't allow me to click the drop down menu) So after a few trouble shooting attempts on my own, I decided to call Adobe Customer "Care".

Well... after listening to the phone prompts, and pressing the corresponding number for my issue, I got something to the effect of: "Adobe doesn't offer phone support for this issue" YET, the automated system gives the option for the particular issue, only to tell you that they don't give phone support for it (which is a total lie anyway). So after picking the "Cancel Subscription" prompt (which I know to do in order to get to a person the quickest during my time as a customer service phone agent), I got an agent, and here's where things get fickled. I stated to the rep that I needed CS6 MC tech support (because Adobe has multiple tech supports depending on the product in question), and instead of a transfer, she asks what my issue was, I reluctantly told her, and she states that "she could help me". And then goes thru the drawn out process of asking my information: Name/Adobe ID/Serial License # etc., after I go thru this, she then tells me that she has to transfer me, as I knew she would have to anyway. So I get to the second rep; I specifically asked him was I in the right department before I gave my spill on what I was calling about, and having to go thru the authentication process of giving out my info only to waste time and be transferred to the appropriate department: CS6 MC tech support, and he told me he was (I've had previous bad experiences with Adobe phone support {none as egregious as I'm about to detail} so I know by now to specifically inquire of the department you've reached before you give the breakdown of why you're calling because you're certain to get transferred at least one time). So after once again rattling off my info, he then "repeats the issue I was calling about to me" which was entirely WRONG AS USUAL, so I give him another breakdown. He then tells me he has to transfer me. AFTER I SPECIFICALLY ASKED WAS HE TECH SUPPORT FOR CS6 MC which he said he was, BUT... come to find out, evidently Adobe has multiple tech support departments for even the same product, as he stated he was tech support INSTALLATION (as if installing the product needs technical support, but anyway), so I get transferred.

Once again, I inquire of the department corresponding with my issue, I'm reassured that I was in the right place, authenticate myself/account, the inquiry is wrongly repeated again, I correct the agent, and is explained that I'm in the wrong department, and a transfer ensues. I get to the FOURTH agent on the same call, and the process repeats: Inquiry of Dept./Reassured/Information divulged/Wrong department-transfer. So now I'm at the FIFTH agent, I inquiry of the department: "Are you CS6 Master Collection's TROUBLE-SHOOTING Tech Support, NOT INSTALLATION? I'm reassured I was in the right place, and I tell her the problem. She places me on hold, comes back to the phone, and asks me what OS I'm using. I tell her Sierra, she lacked understanding, and wanted the number ID as oppose to the name, So I tell her 10.12.6, and she tells me, that Adobe only guarantees that the product will work up to 10.8.6. The version I had when I first purchased the product was 10.7.6 - LION, from that point forward, I upgraded as far as OS 10.11.6 on my previous MacBook Pro before we departed ways, and I used Adobe Audition/Premier Pro/Illustrator/Photoshop/After Effects, every step of the way with no problem, moreover, the CS6 MC was released April 2012 - 3 months before I got my MacBook Pro in July 2012, which came with 10.7.6. So according to this agent, Adobe's product is only good for one year on the Mac OS because Mac usually update their OS every year. So after 10.8.6 - Mountain Lion, the product just wouldn't work anymore. Furthermore, as mentioned earlier, After Effects prompted me that my OS was incompatible with that version, so if my OS was the problem, it would have been noticeable, PRIOR to me a) upgrading all the way up to 10.11.6, and b) almost immediately upon opening the program.

So this agents "resolution" was to basically spend another $2500+, to upgrade to the latest software. Without even attempting to trouble shoot the issue. She immediately tells me that I need to upgrade, and that she's going to transfer me over to their sales department. I hung up the phone. I decided that I would roll back my OS to a previous version, so I contacted Apple Support and the service was 1,000x better, the support was lacking a little, but after a few senior advisor contacts, I reached one who got things back in working order.

So at this point I think I'm home free... Not so much. During the installation process, it gets to a point where it asks for the 2-step verification which I set up on my account. I get the text, type in the digits, and it tells me that it's incorrect. After three failed attempts it tells me: "Your account has been locked for security purposes, contact customer support" {oh geez}, So I call in, and of course, I'm transferred. I get to this agent, who was the worst customer service agent I've ever had the displeasure of encountering in my entire life!

I tell him the issue, can't remember if he repeated it back to me wrong or not, but If i had to speculate, he probably did. To diffuse the potential of being infuriated, I'll just bullet list the experience:

Continued long silences
Ignoring me
Perpetually cutting me off
Over-talking/Loud talking me
Being an on overall jerk
Habitually attempting to expediently get end the phone call

* So after a long hold. He comes back to the phone, and his resolution was to "Uninstall the product" and re-install it from the link he sent to my e-mail" I explained to him that a) there is no program installed for me to Un-install, if you were listening, you would know that BEFORE the programs were installed, it asked for a 2-step verification that didn't go thru and it locked me out of the installation, and b) Just re-installing the program wouldn't do anything to address the issue because regardless of what link I use, it's still going to ask for a 2-step verification, which as locked me out. He "reassures" me that using THIS LINK, it wouldn't ask me for a 2-step verification, allowing me to successfully install the programs. I skeptically went forward and clicked the link, and to my surprise, it took me back to the EXACT SAME PLACE I WENT, TO DOWNLOAD THE PRODUCT IN THE FIRST PLACE; there was absolutely no difference using this link, as oppose to where I was earlier. So I told him this (as I basically had to make him stay on the phone with me while I check this link out because he wanted to end the phone call after telling me to check my e-mail), and there was absolutely nothing about this exact same place this link took me to, suggesting that it wouldn't ask for a 2-step verification on my account. To sum it up: After a few exchanges back and forth with this guy, I begin to rant about my displeasure with his "customer service" etiquette, and the underlying problems I've had with Adobe since I begin contacting them via phone support, using profanity. So after a few minutes he tells me that If I use profanity he's going to end the call, so I stopped using profanity, but continued to rant and rave, and guess what, he hangs up in my face anyway. This was during my attempt at re-install the product via the installation screen as I didn't re-download the file which would have took at least an hour. So of course after putting in my Adobe ID, it tells me that "My Account Is Locked", of course call back, and get transferred, I express to this agent what happened on the previous call, and that I'd like to file a complaint against that agent, and is there any way Adobe can tell which agent a customer spoke with when calling him? Of course he tells a LIE, and says no. After explaining to him that I TOO was a customer service rep for an un-named tech company, and that every customer who calls in, that call is logged in TWO systems, and which ever agent that person made contact with, their log-incredentials or employee ID would be left on that account. He then agrees to transfer me to a supervisor, who I express my concern with. She tells me that "swift action will be taken against this agent, and I'd be notified and updated of the outcome", and I'd get an e-mail regarding the resolution from whichever "team" is tasked to handling these issues, which I know is a LIE. **Backtrack- I ended up fixing the issue myself, as a lightbulb went off, and I logged back into my Adobe Account via their website, went to the profile section, and TURNED OFF 2-Step Verification. After doing so, I was able to complete the installation process.

I just wanted to leave a record behind of the issues regarding Adobe's customer service, as doing a google search I found that there are tons of people with similar experiences with this multi-billion dollar international software/techno company, that refuses to invest in the service aspect of Customer Service/the "Care" aspect of Customer Care; I believe it is a culture within this company's customer service departments to be subpar, to say the least

I had subscribed for Adobe Pro DC in June and had indicated / opted for a month's subscription. Yet there have been auto renewal charges on my credit card **********5305. I have in vain tried online, via chat, and customer support phone (8008336687) which could never be reached. But no clear option to opt out of the subscription

I have been messed about and over charged for a few years now my subscription has been cancelled without me requesting it. Your support teams in India are absolutely hopeless, and combined with the fact that they put nothing in writing and there is no one to respond to makes the situation worse.

All I ask is that I can contact and talk to someone with some sense and by email so that I can have a reasonable conversation which is all recorded in writing.

You have miss sold be products, kept charging me for ones I do not have and your support team just make things much worse.

I used to work for Ameridata Global now part of GE and worked closely with Adobe and Apple marketing and selling adobe product.

Its getting to the point where I no longer would recommend ADOBE PRODUCTS. only because the account support is so bad

Please put me in touch with a sane person who will cancel the cancellation I never requested stop your direct debts for products I no longer have and if you send me an email asking me to respond, please allow me to respond by email too

Your sincerely

Thomas Lisle MD Interpretations

One star is too much.
I bought (was forced to buy!) a Photoshop CC upgrade as my CS5 was without a licence - which was not the case, just a change of laptop.
Regardless I purchased Photoshop CC and the trimmings.
The Bridge has never worked on CC and only works within CS5 but when downloading an image to work on, the Photoshop CC interferes with it and causes really lengthy delays.
I have explained this to your tech guys who to a man have given up (after so far 4 hours!) and left me with no solution - despite having paid for the product.
The promise of others looking at the problem has - of course - been an excuse for doing nothing.
Awful

I am extremely unhappy with your cancellation policy that was not clear when I signed up. Now my business has to pay a balance for not wanting this service? This is not a way to do business. I have been in the customer service business for over 30 years and I can say this is just wrong. I will make sure that all the corporations that I work with will not be using your products. If there was a review with no stars I would have picked it.

getting a humanbeing on the line
I have been on hold numerous times for up to and over 1 hour
Iam now waiting on a callback which i truly believe will never materialize!since i was told it would be 1 minute and has now been at least 18 minutes!

09/17/2017 purchased copy of LR 6 user license 1160-4417-5813-5574-5810-9919 for the fee of£113.66 for Mac English download. After installing I uninstalled from original MacBook to reinstall on iMac, during that period it seems this license had been high jacked and was being used on a computer I Baltimore, Maryland in the US. Contacted Adobe support here in UK, they put me on to a company called UK Networks Experts Ltd, I gave them access to my system via screen share on the promise of sorting the problem, they downloaded a copy of Lightroom on to my system at a cost. Since then I have had nothing but problems with system, went back to Abobe Support UK and have been given the runner-around ever since including paying another fee of £10 for one of there engineers to sort things out, this just turned out as a scam to get my Cedit Card details. I am back to where I started with no legitimate license and an Invoice for £346.80. I have had a Norton Symantic Engineer go through my system and he has found Spyware and other intrusions caused through Adobe UK and Networks Experts Ltd. I have had to uninstall the LR from my system to elevate further problems. I have had the further cost from Symantic. PLEASE HELP. PS I have used Adobe Software since the early 90’s when purchased on disk.

I can't get into a old account because I no longer have the email address and I don't remember the password. I contacted support and was told "because I use a free program they cant help me. I should go to forums for help." I went to forums for help and was sent right back to customer support. it a circle that's been going on for a week. They are starting to get rude. all I ask is they send the reset link to my phone.

Called Adobe Support as Acrobat Reader Pro DC will not activate. I called support as my email for my Adobe account is working fine and it shows the correct serial number in my account. When I enter the key, it comes back as still in trial version. I called support and the guy that I spoke with kept wanting me to open/close the application. The only issue with that is that the software is still not activated. After 40 minutes he start arguing with me about the application and what I am seeing on my workstation. When I continually opened the application it still comes up in Trial mode. I needed assistance getting the key to function properly so that I can use the application and now I am being transferred once again. Does nobody within Adobe know how to assist a PAYING customer with activation? Pretty poor service if you ask me. I will be readily looking up freeware that I can use so that I do not have to go through this nonsense anymore. What a complete waste of time this whole experience has been.

I was trying to contact Adobe for a technical issue although it was not an easy to follow website and eventually led me into a forum for a discussion, I mentioned my issue and still no reply / response.

All I wanted to do was ask how to download flash player 9, very disappointed with the lack of assistance / service.

If someone would help me online I may forgive.

Regards

Kerry

Purchased Adobe Creative Cloud after using trail version; was given discount as we provided proof of educational, healthcare research; the Purchase was made to accommodate Windows 10 as we have used Adobe Acrobat Pro 9 for years, but the Windows 10 was a problem. Shortly after purchase our main computer "crashed" and the back up computer could not use Windows 10. This was reported to Adobe who assisted with occasional problems while the computer was repaired. Computer returned 3 days ago, unable to download our paid for Adobe Creative Cloud; my adobe ID no longer shows that and Adobe records do not show the purchase of the Adobe Creative Cloud. I would like resolution and use of trial version ACC while the records are sorted.

I have been the owner of an Adobe product, CS4 Web Premium, since 2008. My applications suddenly asked for the serial number, which I entered. The serial number entered in the same one listed on my account as being one of my products.When I enter that serial number, I get an error saying the serial number is not valid. CS4 was purchased as an upgrade to Macromedia Studio 8 (I have that serial number too).

In the past, when a product was upgraded, I was prompted for the original serial number (Macromedia Studio 8) as well as the Creative Suite 4 Web Premium serial numbers. Both of these products and serial numbers display on my account information. I spent over 4 hours with the chat help and they have not been able to help at all. I want an email or snail mail address to send a complaint to.

Ref number: 220255133. The invoice for this year's team license for Adobe Creative Cloud has not been published under the Billing History section of the 'Plan Details' page of our account. Without this document I am unable to authorize payment through our finance team. I have called and emailed Adobe Customer Services on a number of occasions. On 11th of November I was put in touch with the Account Manger who told me she could not help.

On 14th November I was told that the invoice would be emailed to me within 48 hours. It was not. On 17th November by phone I told the Customer Services Team that I wanted to complain and was told there was no official complaints procedure and I should email my complaint directly to the Technical Associate I was speaking with. This hardly seems impartial. I do not understand why a simple admin issue has taken so long to sort out, involved so many people and taken so much time?

I recently subscribed to Photoshop CC 2015. Every time I want to print the work I created or a customer file, a message appears that Photoshop has stopped working and must shut down. At first, I could print to any of my copiers. Then it would only print to the color copier and now it will not print to any of them. I conversed via chat with Adobe Remote Support but have not been given any feedback on what the problem is and I did not receive a phone call. What is most frustrating is that I cannot talk to anyone on the phone. The product I'm paying for is not working as it should and I want a resolution or I will stop my subscription. Other users of this program have run into the same problem.

I purchased Adobe Acrobat Pro DC from Office Max for $450.00. I have not been able to successfully download the program - I have the activation code but have never received a Serial number for the program. I have spent hours trying to get someone to assist me and I have had zero success. Very frustrating and a total waste of time. I need the program to run smoothly or at least refund my purchase price.

Very abrupt customer support person on your live chat facility, even when pulled up for being abrupt the observation was ignored. Very unhappy with the level of customer service received in comparison to what you may expect from such a huge company. Screen shots attached.

This is following a query I had yesterday which your company couldn't help me with but rather than say they didn't know how to do it they dialed in and started trying to download old softwares etc. without explaining at all what they were doing they then said they would get back to me via email and haven't bothered. If they didn't know how to do it i would rather they just said than waste my time. Service has been very poor for me so far. I won't bother using it again.

I was not happy with adobe and cancelled by subscription two years ago. Every year I have to fight because Adobe continues to bill me automatically. I was just billed $95.39 RE 5554186N103 PL 606Q - I also tried to call the number given on my credit card 800-833-6687 - only recordings with no options for my problems and no one to answer any phones, then it just disconnects. Found complaint phone number online that was a different number but had the same results. Although in this process I saw numerous complaints to Adobe that go unanswered. So I have disputed this charge with my credit card. Not happy to have to deal with so-call professionals.

I have started trying to manage licenses through adobe team. Instead of giving me the freedom to ad and remove licenses as I need them Adobe forces me to buy a one year contract. Then when I need to make changes I am charged a penalty of a full year to cancel. In order to cancel I have to call and speak to several different people from India who I can barely understand. Adobe should call it a one year contract and not a subscription. As subscription implies you can cancel it which is not true.

Today, I called for technical support because one of my users could not connect, and adobe was not sending the password reset email. I had to speak to so many people, and they all had poor English which made the entire call that much more painful. I want adobe to know that I am actively seeking a Canadian solution to our PDF solutions. I am not happy with being charged a penalty. I may have some computers that still have old licenses for adobe pro XI, but when those computers go out of service I will have to replace them with new licenses. If you want me to continue buy into adobe products you better make the license management more straight forward an reward me for potentially 30 new licenses. Not punish me for canceling one of them. I am really happy with the office 365 model. You should try it

One other matter. I was sent a survey. Because I was managing somebody else's account. The survey automatically signed me in on the wrong account. So now adobe thinks I was complaining on behalf of a student I am supporting not the account the email was sent to.

I have previously purchased a hard copy (Disk) of PhotoshopCS6 Extended. I have recently upgraded my iMac and I no longer have a disk drive. It has been a serious struggle trying to install the software that I bought and am licensed to use. I have followed help pages on the Adobe Forums, and have been faced with the same issues and error messages when trying to install the software from the online page they recommend. I have had 3 different 'chats' with the support agents, all of which were very unhelpful and have unexpectedly quit, even though my computer and internet connection are both fine.

During one of these 'chats' the agent told me to consult a forum, to which I explained, I had done this prior with no success which is why I am now currently talking to said agent. The agent's response? "Please ignore that last message, it was sent by mistake". Which is just laughable. I am seriously fed up with the customer service I have received. I am fed up with not being able to use the software I have bought. I am therefore, fed up with the fact that I am unable to work and it is now costing me time and money. I do NOT want to download multiple app installers and desktop creative cloud plug-ins because I do not want my iMac being overloaded with unnecessary things.

Today (19.10.2016) I contacted the chat support with the following problem. I was automatically billed 2.549,24 DKK for prolonging my Adobe Cloud student account. However, the price was higher than it stayed on the website. (I attach the screenshot). As shown on the attached screenshot there is the other subscription with the same name which cost 1655,44 DKK, I wanted to switch to that subscription.

After performing necessary action in order to switch to the other plan I got an error saying, that my billing address is wrong. I tried 5 times updating to the right address, but each time the error appeared. I contacted the chat support the number of order is: 0220028840 The person I talked with through the chat support, tried to order the desired plan (one for 1655,44 DKK), but informed me that he got the same error. He suggested that to solve the problem he will cancel my whole subscription, send the refund and I should order the new plan with the promo price.

He did so, but another problem appeared when I tried to buy a new plan. There was only the option for 1815 DKK. (it is not the price I was told to be paying while purchasing the plan again, it supposed to be 1655,44 DKK). I called the number 80206016 to get support via phone. The person informed me that I should called again the same number and don't press any number to get direct contact with people who could help solving my problem. I was trying to do so but the phone was off.

I needed to buy a new membership providing once again all of the informations and paying 1815 DKK, (which is not the price I was promised) just to get my Adobe cloud running again to be able to continue working on a project. This incident cost me 3 hours, and it unable me to do my job ( I was working on the project). I lost money and time while I had to deal with the problem caused by your systems errors and incompetence of your stuff.

I am very disliked with this whole situation and I hope I will get the refund of the money I payed extra for the new membership. The plan I was intended to switch to costs 1655,44 DKK, and during my chat with your support I was told I will be able to purchase this plan. I have all screenshots from the chat conversation, so if needed I might send them to you.

Worst customer service I have ever experienced. I wish I could give them a 0 star rating because they've been absolutely useless. I cancelled my subscription in May and have been billed for the last 5 months straight. The issue is still ongoing currently. Every single month they say the issue is resolved and I should no longer be billed or that my issue will be "sent to a higher support team" to resolve the issue and I should hear back from them within 2 business days. Never heard anything from another team. and every single month ive been back where I started. hours on the phone getting a refund and getting promised the issue is resolved.

It's incredible how a company with the size of adobe have so miserable client support. I'm trying to solve an issue with Cloud invoices, for about 4 weeks, and i don't know what more i can do. They always says that i'll have an answer in 24h, but then never say nothing. I did 6 or 7 chat talks with different people and always say that the problem will be fixed, but it never get solved. I'm completely tired of this situation and frustrated, and i need my problem solved.

I signed up for the free one month trial with adobe acrobat reader dc and chatted with someone to request cancelation before the 30 days were up and mysteriously there is no record of this chat. I saved the conversation by copying and pasting it into a document, just to cover my bases, but there is no date anywhere. The customer service refused to honor my request and stated I was locked into the contract I was not aware I was entering into. I wish I didn't feel so taken advantage of.

Adobe Acrobat DC Mac version has problems. When searching for a file goes forward fine. When attempting to back track in the same set of files backtracking to files is not allowed. Very annoying. Also, when initiating a file search or when saving a file the automatic functions thrown up by the software are lugubrious and cumbersome. Most of your other software works well when searching, Acrobat DC does not.

I tried to download the Shockwave Full player on a public computer for use on my own system, which is not connected to the net. (Too expensive.) Adobe used to have executable installers. Have you made the erroneous assumption that everyone is connected or other rich? Flash and Shockwave have become a hassle. What is the best phone number for the Adobe corporate offices?

I purchased Adobe to convert my pdf bank statements to excel so that I can manipulate the data. When I download the statement in pdf I then convert to excel but the translation does not come out in English but another language that I cannot decipher. I went to the website for help but it is confusing trying to pick from the various forums but felt for such a question it should be lot easier. I submitted my issue but have not received a response.

I tried to cancel my Adobe account myself by following the cancellation procedure, but I was still charged for the next month. I then tried to contact Adobe customer support through chat. They told me that there was a cancellation fee. When I asked how much he said in my case free? They then tried to sell me another service. When I felt like I was getting nowhere I called the customer service number. They then told me they do no refunds. So now I have to pay for a service that I do not use, that I previously tried to cancel. Super frustrating.

Just installed the latest AIR (version 23.0.0.257) and it totally messed up The Complete National Geographic software which is dependent on AIR to run. Application window just a jumble of lines. Uninstalled AIR and reverted to previous version 22.0.0.153 and all is well again.

It's another weekend and I can't get in touch with Adobe with my newest problem(s). No one is available on chat until Sunday at 6:00 p.m. Their phone support doesn't "support" Photoshop Elements, which I paid $80 to download yesterday and cannot use. (White screen) I also cannot uninstall the plethora of old Adobe programs I have on my computer. I cancelled their CC Photography program last week because they could not help me with my computer's inability to work the newest, updated version of Photoshop CC.

I chose Elements because I'm familiar with it, and thought it would be fun to have the newest version. Oh dopey me. Adobe support does not support. I'd give them no stars, if it was an option. Attached is a message I get when I try to install the Photoshop CC programs. I have tried everything I know how to fix this, to no avail.

I was trying to purchase the special at $29.99 but the payment wasn't going through. I tried to call the Adobe support team but nobody could help me. They transferred my call at least 6 times and still no result. All I wanted was to purchase the creative cloud package at the special price. I spent over 2 hours on the phone. Not impressed!

License number on box not recognized. Spent 2 hours trying to talk to someone at Adobe. Only able to find on-line chat which nobody answers. The worst customer service ever! They go out of their way not to talk to anyone. Is this the future of support from billion dollar software companies?

All of the screen and menu fonts in Adobe Creative Suite are too small to see. Changing the default display settings in Windows 10 does not affect the font sizes in Adobe. There are no solutions online -- only complaints about this issue. When I try to reach anyone at Adobe, either via online forums, chat, email or phone I am directed back to trying to reach a CSR via Chat. I'm very disappointed with this product and service.

Back in November of 2015 I called to cancel my software subscription for Adobe lllustrator. I was offered to have my payments lowered if I stayed but was never told I was signing back up to a yearly contract in fact it was one of my questions which I was reassured I would not be tied into a yearly contract and that I could cancel anytime. I have no emails sent to detail this and when I went to cancel this past week, they offered me yet the same deal and I cancelled thinking I was on a monthly plan still. Low and behold, after cancelling I was notified I would be billed $94 US dollars. I have been a long time supporter of your software. I am truly disappointed at how the cancelling process went. I am a single person using the software for no personal gain or income and I have no means to afford to do something I enjoy like designing cards for family. This is truly unfair and I would like for someone to contact me about this.

Last night we got a message at assets.adobe.com saying "The Extract tab will be deactivated on June 28th." And also "This change will not impact any of your files." Yeah right! We use the web version of Extract to deliver all our mockups to developers without redlining! This is going to render the method we've used to deliver hundreds of files unusable and will require huge efforts to port to something else!

This may be the nail in the coffin for you Adobe...now you're actually PUSHING us to Sketch! Just a blog post telling us it's it's still going away and no formal notification? Nice Adobe! https://forums.adobe.com/message/8777221#8777221

I paid $2000 for a Adobe Suite package in 2009. We tried to upgrade the Suite and Adobe now is charging per month for any type software requirements. This is a good example of poor business and concern for the customer and the services that should be offered to a customer when they have paid a Ton of money over the years. It's funny how they change their prices from buying the software with upgrades and now you do not buy the software you actually rent it and a cost you a lot more money in the long run to do that. Adobe is a rip off Company.

I was charged for adobe creative cloud that it wouldn't install onto my computer. I tried to cancel immediately and waited for an email to confirm the cancellation. It never came. A month later and another charge I tried to cancel again, only to be charged $60 for something that was NEVER used. I still have not receive an email confirming my cancellation, but have been charged the $60 cancellation fee. Any product I would buy in a store that was faulty would be returned at no charge to the customer. This is robbery. You are thieves to run your business this way.

One of our IT crew accidentally ordered five of the wrong type of license. We have been using Adobe DC Pro, and he failed to notice that he was actually ordering the wrong product, Creative Cloud. We discovered the error immediately, but there is no option in the administrative console to terminate a license. We were instructed to call Customer Support to terminate the license. When I called, I reached someone whose English was almost incomprehensible, but after a while, I managed to get all the account information to her, before she "transferred" me to nowhere, where I waited for a full half hour before hanging up and going home for the Weekend.

Monday morning, I called four separate times, and my call was dropped twice. The third Adobe tech could not even find our account, so I hung up in frustration. The fourth call got me to a technician, who told me she couldn't cancel the account without permission from our VP of IT, even though we were able to order the service without his authorization. By this point, I was fuming. What kind of idiot policy is it that allows company admins to add accounts, but not remove them? I know of no other company that operates this way, and I am extremely dissatisfied with Adobe Customer Service.

I have been searching for hours and calling every line I can find to get help with my Photoshop Elements which is giving me Error Messages. I know this is not the top of the line product for Photoshop but I did buy it and use it for my photography business. It is very likely that my problems could easily be solved by someone who is knowledgeable about the product. If you are going to sell a product you need to stand behind it and have a phone line in which a person can talk to another live person to solve all problems. If you have the ability to get me a live person please give them my phone number so I can resolve my problem and start editing my photos again.

I have been a user of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign for a few years. Well over a year ago I left the business I was running and no longer used said products. I was planning to cancel the services, but I received monthly emails (as follows).

"Hi Bruce, Your Creative Cloud membership will expire on 15-February-2016 (PT). We hope you've been making the most of everything that Creative Cloud has to offer. To extend your membership, please update the billing information for your account, or add a prepaid card. Thank you for being a part of Creative Cloud, The Creative Cloud team."

So I never renewed, and my card changed, but low and behold the charges kept coming through. So cancel online and am charged a large cancellation fee. I ring and complain, it escalates a day later a manager calls. Customer Service 101 - don't patronize a customer. By charging me and quoting terms that whizzed past me years ago, Adobe is gouging... Where is this businesses pride & integrity. I have not been getting any value for over a year, so this is the way you treat people.

Know this, I am no longer an Adobe fan. I will share my experience wide and far and will not purchase your products again. You stand for greed over value - shame on you.

I attempted a handful of times to connect with someone at Adobe via phone or chat or email to ask a product question, but had to lie about a number of issues in order to finally get a human (or bot) in chat. I was informed the product I need is no longer for sale, and when I asked repeatedly for contact info for a customer service or complaint department, was shuffled around and diverted and mocked until I was just given a sales number. Adobe is notorious for its spectacularly bad customer service and product assistance, but this is ridiculous. I guess open license software is the way to go so I never need to deal with adobe again. I'll be canceling my CC subscriptions immediately and will not be paying any severance fees.

I subscribed to Photoshop Adobe without the knowledge of being hooked in for one year. I called in December 2015 to cancel my subscription into which I was told was done and would be given three free months as a gift (I have the email confirmation) However I discovered today that they were charging me three months later again to my account. So I called up and found out I was still locked in a one year contract that I was not a wear of and I had to PAY to cancel the 'subscription'. I had cancelled previously because I had explained that I had lost my job and am currently still looking for one and cannot afford these payments currently. Adobe has taken away money twice from me in one day for nothing in return, and as a customer I feel cheated and lied to and would like my money back. This is not honest trading, especially when I was not made a wear of the one year contract and my obligations to pay out if needed.

I have been experiencing technical difficulties which the experience was not enjoyable. I am writing a complaint to the head manager of Adobe as I cannot load up adobe it gives me an option how to solve this problem but i am trying to fix the problem but consistently failing because of my skills but because of the range of support i have been given. I have been given an error code but do not know where to enter it in so if you could reply to this complaint with numbered instruction so i will need your team to be helpful and consistent. I hope you will be useful to me and reply.

I am a month-to-month customer with Adobe Premiere Pro. I love the product and use it occasionally to edit videos. I don't use it constantly so I was not aware that the membership would automatically renew. Even though I have noted that I didn't want to be contacted I assume that renewal would be worth at least an email which I never got. If you check my usage you will see that I did not use the products Beyond the first month Which was October of 2015. I spoke with Soumya in customer service on 1-27 and was advised that they couldn't do anything for me. I'm not even asking for refund but simply for credit that I can use in the future when I need the product.

I am a happy Adobe customer and I always try to get other video editors who don't use it to at least give it a try but considering an issue like this can not be resolved to my satisfaction quickly and easily I am much more hesitant to recommend a company that would be so inflexible over what amounts to $60.

I hope that you will be able to take care of this issue for me so that I can feel appreciated and at ease again knowing that the company I choose to do work with on a continuing basis will treat me with respect and want to keep my ongoing business.

All I had was a simple question - could my version of Adobe compare documents. Answer was either "No" or "Yes...this is how it is done". If your customer support person can review my file before we start our conversation [while I give them a couple of minutes], they can see if I have asked the question before. It took me 10 minutes to get "No". Very frustrating dealing with them whenever I have called.

Adobe scammed my student son (and indirectly me as i help with the cost of his college studies) by auto-renewing his 12 month student licence at a much higher cost. When we complained after he missed an auto-renewal email from adobe amongst numerous ad emails from them, they have refused to refund an 'automatic' charge to our credit card. Their action is not customer focused: it is a sneaky scam that is only profit focused. They have lost any respect i had for them.

Adobe CC 2015 is just crap. Since dec 18 I have been trying to get two issues resolved. First the drop down menu bites...it comes down blank. Two...Illustrator crashes every time there is a Gaussian blur. This week your incompetent people screwed my Mac up to the point of it being unusable. They took over to control it while trying to fix it...and playing ITunes. What has that got to do with your faulty program. Today your tech had me uninstall everything and reinstall it. It still sucks and will not work. I want my money back and if you have the smallest shred of decency...you would pay to have my Mac fixed.

March 2015, I telephoned Adobe to cancel my subscription. The customer service representative indicated that I would be charged an "early termination" fee. Instead, she offered me two months free and said that my subscription would be cancelled in October 2015, when it was set to renew. I now find that I have been billed $29.99 for November and December 2015; obviously, the subscription was never cancelled. I telephoned customer service this morning and spoke to a supervisor (in India.) He indicated that he could not refund me the two months' $29.99 charges and, if I cancelled now, I would be charged an "early termination" fee.

I have contacted American Express and filed a dispute. I would like to my account cancelled immediately without an early termination fee. Additionally, I would like $59.98 refunded to my American Express card for the November and December 2015 charges.

I have discussed with the Adobe customer service team in June 2015, July 2015, September 2015, October 2015 and now again today; regarding our Adobe cancellation all of our subscriptions back in June 2015. I was expecting to receive final charges in July 2015. We were using the main email/user id. However, I saw that there were multiple transactions still being ran on our company credit cards one ending in 9114 and the other ending in 3536, that this is my 5th time confirming.

Could you please email me the confirmation of the cancellations for the emails below? If there are any other emails/user ids associated with these Credit Cards ending in 9114 or 3536, Please stop them. Our company has authorized for any charges made after JULY 2015. I am going to contact our credit card company to see what they may do to assist on this.

We currently have 12 licenses and 5 of the computers experiencing similar issues: adobe crashing in a middle of work. It happens anywhere from 4 to 10 times a day.I was in touch with Adobe support on line few times and spend more than few days but tech support could not provide me with an answer. I was told they need to be there when it happens and since the problem is intermittent it is next to impossible! There are errors in log files which reps saw but that didn't help. So with all our licenses and working with,what I hoped, respectable company, I cannot use your product in efficient manner.

What is even more discouraging when I received email from Adobe support with a phone number to contact them. I could not get anywhere with this number because Adobe Acrobat we have is not subscription and does not qualifies for phone support. But then why did you send e-mail with option to contact you by phone? When I tried to ask reps from different product what can I do, after 3 mins talking to me rep lady said hold on and just hanged up. If program is not working I would like to know that and if there are issues - I would like to be aware of that also.

The Adobe customer service email does not work for complaint either, the one I was given was suppnr@adobe.com

I paid $146.78 for something? License Key? If so, never got key. Now I can't open any of my very important pdf files. Says my free trial is over and will not let me buy new key. I thought pdf files were free, anyway. Seems like a scam. I have reversed the payment with my credit card and will request a refund from the Adobe corporate office.

I run linux exclusively as do many other users and its just not right and fair that flash player is at version19 and flash player is stuck at version 11 for linux users. We are people too and we have the right to view online videos like windows users. How can I contact Adobe corporate office and let them know what is going on?

I bought Lightroom 5 so I could work on my raw files out of my Nikon D5300's, and was extremely disappointed to find this software does not recognize raw files from one of the top camera manufacturers. I feel completely cheated and angry about the product that does not do the job.

I subscribed for a month's trial on two Adobe products, turns out it was a subscription that started after the trial. I am an independent designer who's fed up with subscriptions and month to month services that don't work and that you can't get out of once trapped in them like Adobe CC.

Adobe Creative Cloud claims that after the month, I was on the hook for a 1 year subscription. However, I claim that they refunded/cancelled my subscription during the 1ˢᵗ month and agreed to close to close the account, since there were so many troubles. Luckily I saved ALL the chat logs and the refund requests occurring during the first month and into the second, where the program could not be uninstalled and my system couldn't be restored to its prior condition.

I took my case first to the credit card company (AMEX) to obtain a refund for the second month where they charged me for the two products they say I used past the one month trial refundable period. I said that my problem extended beyond the one month because of their fault in not being able to uninstall and completely return my system as it was prior to subscription despite their "best efforts". Adobe countered with their Terms and Conditions of Service and Transaction Summary.

The matter is still pending, but I'm not giving up. Please add your voice to the complaints and tell your story if you have reason to do so.

Last night i was playing one of my 2 games I play on facebook, (battle pirates) the game stopped and a pop up showed up saying i was getting a new version of flash player, within 15 seconds my game did not continue or anything it was still stopped, after another 30 seconds the screen switch to a single color and ask me to get a new version of flash player, now the auto download added flash player 20. exe which worked fine except on battle pirates or a few of the casino games did not either. So i went in and looked and it was in my download file, so i deleted it because i could get it again if needed, anyway after deleting it I went to my game and clicked on the Adobe flash tab and it ask me which system i had and filled it in and it said i had to have 19_ha so i got that in my downloads but it wont download at all, everything seams fine except.

When i click on it Adobe asks me if i agree on terms then when i click yes it downloads and says done then i click OK and then done, the 19_ha when i click on it , it wont show anything. I get a blank screen with a small pop up asking me if i want scripts if i click yes it have to do that more than 20 times with nothing other than that question still, if i click no i get another screen to pop up and a program number pops into the tab and it just ways waiting to download a file number and that is where it sits for more than 30 min then i got ticked and went out. Now if this wont work my game is sunk and i will loose a lot of money because i cant get into the game because it wont work on anything, as i have 16, 17, 18, 19, and 20 all in my downloads but 19_ha or 19_ga will not download all the rest will.

Horrible Interface...actually worse than horrible. hard to find anything at all. Features don't work correctly. Can't even drag a guide and place it properly. There is nothing about this program that makes it a better version than the old acrobats. Why would Adobe design something this horrid?

I downloaded Adobe Editions a few days ago and tried to open one of the books that I have purchased. I was asked to set up a ID, which I did. When I tried opening the book, it started authorization needed. I entered my email address and password and it came up with an error. I have sent an email to support and was told that the query couldn't be dealt with via email and was given a link to go to. I clicked on the link and couldn't find an answer to my question.

Why all of a sudden do you need an ID and why isn't it working when you tried to authorize a book. I wouldn't mind but the books are nothing to do with Adobe and don't understand why you have to set up a ID and authorize the books that you have purchased from elsewhere. I have had no answer to my emails that I have sent and still can't open my books.

I am having a issue with Photoshop 14 , the import of pictures from both my current folders on the computer and from the card reader, they will not down load into the catalog in organizer , I can open the pictures in the editor but not import into organizer, when I try to get help from your online service all I get is a poor excuse of a web site, they send you in a loop that will drive you nuts, Forget the Forum that's a bunch of crap. So unless your 800 number can fix my problem on Monday, I will dump all the adobe programs on my computer.

I originally purchased Acrobat Standard XI on 10th October 2014 and paid AED 1322.35 via Digital River, Ireland. Exactly 1 year later on 10th October 2015 my card was charged again by Digital River Ireland the amount of AED 1308. I have been assured by Adobe (via chatroom) that Adobe Standard XI is a one time purchase and I should not be charged twice. However no one from Adobe is responding for my requests to get my money refunded. I have raised two cases on chat, #0216754189 and #0216850151 but still no response. Please help me resolve this corporate complaint with Adobe ASAP.

Bought adobe premiere elements 13 at best buy and opened it and loaded it. I needed help from their customer support hotline, but there is NO HELP. Adobe, come one, you guys are a joke. You wasted so much of my time, not to mention take off work, on the web, on the phone I'm talking hours! I just want a return address to send it back to your corporate headquarters and I want nothing else ever to do with your company again. I'm not going to say anymore I am burning up over this you all make me sick.

Last October I bought a new Canon camera which came with an offer of a free 12 month subscription to Adobe C.C. In August of this year Adobe sent to me a very reasonable offer for C.C. and Lightroom and as my free subscription was coming to an end, I decided to purchase it. In September they Emailed me and said that they were going to renew my free subscription at a more expensive rate than I was paying for C.C. and Lightroom. Unless I contacted them they would be taking the money on a monthly basis from my credit card.

Naturally I contacted them, initially by the internet but half way through my typed tale of woe the conversation was abated by them. I then decided to contact them by telephone. It took over half an hour and a cost to me of £3.27p to try and rectify matters. Unfortunately I was speaking to someone from the sub-continent and although very polite he had difficulty in understanding English. I asked him for something in writing stating that they were not renewing my free subscription. Todate I have received nothing. I have tried on two separate occasions to complain via the internet but each time half way through my tale of woe they have cut short the 'conversation'

The computer was attacked with a virus. So, we had to download the same version of CS5 from Adobe. I need a new registration key. I provided Abode customer support with the proof of purchase, the date of the transaction, the amount and credit card used. Customer support refused to help without an order ID or invoice. Both of which was never sent from Adobe. Never do business with Adobe. Terrible customer service after they take your money.

Ordered slate from my Asus tablet my card was charged then when I tried to access my advanced radiology files, said I had program, and there is no phone number to contact!

Yesterday, I checked my bank statement and get a surprised of my life. Apparently, I bought an abode export pdf for 23.88. Funny that because I did not have any recollection of doing so. So, I called customer service which is so useless because I was on hold for 20 minutes. Called their head office and was promised a call back. I checked online and found that they have a very appalling way of treating their customers, they steal from their customers bank accounts in a legal way. Shame on you abode. You just lost a customer.

I purchased an older edition of Adobe Student Teacher Version of Lightroom, as at the time I was on a photograhy course, and wanted to use the editing suite for some of the projects I was doing as part of the course. I submitted the required details to Adobe to recieve a serial code, so I could install the product. I did not hear from them for over a month, so made contact. When I did I was told they needed some additional information, which I then submitted to them. Again I did not hear from them. I made contact again, to be told several times my case had been escalated to 'senior staff', and that I would hear back within a given time, with a serial code. This did not happen. I had to chase this issue twice, with the same response, that it had been escalated and that I would hear back shortly.

Again I heard nothing. It is now 3 months later, and after my chasing again, I have heard back that I cannot have a serial code, as it is an older version. Today I made contact, via chat, to ask how to make a formal complaint, as I wish to have valid answers as to why this product cannot be given a serial code, why has it taken them 3 months to give me this result, and why if it is an issue about it being an older product, are older products still available to buy, even through other retailers, and that they should be withdrawn from sale. The person on Adobe 'chat' gave the same answers as the others, stating it had been escalated to 'senior staff', and when asked how to make a complaint, they were unable to provide me with the method to do so.

I was trying to return Creative Cloud suite for Business because of the outrageous pricing difference between business and individual accounts. The chat services was one of the worst I have ever had. The operator was incredibly slow to respond to anything and what was most alarming, 15 minutes in he/she requested remote access to my computer! Which was not at all relevant to asking to give me a refund.

What's more, he/she said that they would have to transfer me to the team department who would call me within 24 hours to further the process. If the online instructions would only have said to call a specific number, it would have saved me so much time.

I am writing a complaint regarding the defective Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 & Premium Elements software. I purchased the software about 1 year ago. The "Edit" portion of the program has never worked properly. The function opens, then an error message appears & the edit function closes. Adobe does not provide support for the ‎software. I accessed the "forums" to obtain fixes. I followed the recommendations many times. Afterward, the "edit" function worked briefly, but then failed to work. I recently installed the "free trial" of Elements 13 & Premium 13. The edit function has worked properly. I want to purchase both programs.

Based on information from Adobe forums, which describe a great number of complaints about the "edit" function of Elements 12 & Premium Elements 12, it is obvious to me that Adobe is aware of the problem, and has done nothing to correct it. Therefore, because half of the Elements & Premium 12 has never worked properly, I feel that I should be given a 50% price reduction for the purchase of Elements 13 Premium Elements 13.

A validation keeps coming up saying "Please connect your computer to the internet" On hold for over an hour just to tell someone what is initially going on. They have worse customer service than Microsoft. At lease I get a response on the phone with in 10-15 mins with them.

A number of years ago I purchased Lightroom 1 (Serial Number 1160-4306-9299-8671-1500-0658). As time went by, I was offered free upgrades and was running 3.6. Now I have a new machine and, when I tried to install 3.6, the serial number was rejected. In contacting support, I was finally told that I only had the right to install 1.4. The effect of this is that have effectively lost everything since 1.4 doesn't recognize my catalog which evolved to 3.6 format.

It is beyond me why I was able to upgrade on the old machine but have to revert to 1.4 on the new. The idea of having to rebuild everything is abhorrent to me, and I would probably buy software elsewhere rather than do that. This could all be rectified if I were authorized to upgrade to the same level as on the machine that I have been running the software for years.

Briefly - bought Photoshop Elements 13 2 days ago, couldn't download, tried 3 times, found no phone support, waited an hour (twice) for "chat" support, gave up, fed up. I want to speak to someone. An impossibility. I actually want to return it, but don't know how to. Honestly, I expected more.

I ordered an Adobe product in 2013, and I paid it by my visa card. I make many payments on this credit card and I don't notice the fine details. Recently, I added an alert for each time the card is used, so I receive a notice by email. Today, I received an email of a purchase of an item of $29.34 (Canadian Dollars) made today. I was surprised because I am on business trip overseas and I have not used that card for more than a week. I checked with the my Credit Card Customer Service (Scotiabank-Visa), they informed me it was Adobe who made they payment, and that was repeated on the same day in 2014 and 2015, even I was not purchasing anything. This is not an acceptable practice. I made an arrangement with my credit card provider to stop any future payment like this to Adobe, and I request that I have a refund for this repeated charges.

Shockingly appalling customer service provided by Adobe!!!! It is very obvious that there is no visible complaints procedure provided by Adobe which only goes to show the lack of professionalism provided by this company. I really hope that this is the way to file complaints through to Adobe systems inc. So by human error, i purchased a monthly cloud subscription but it was registered to the wrong email address (I simply entered .com at the end of the email rather than .co.uk). This I am sure is a very common mistake made by many and should be easily rectified. However, Adobe regardless of me verifying my email address (which i have no access too) proceeded to take the payment from the card to the tune of £57.17. This should NOT have happened when the email address has not been verified!! Anyway, as this is a company expense i need a VAT invoice. This i learnt i could only get through accessing my adobe ID which i cannot get access too as i have no access to this email address. So after ringing up three times now to which i have waited on average 12 minutes to get through to a person i am told that they cannot send me the invoice to an alternative email address. WHY? Again there should always be a back-up email when creating an adobe ID for when situations like this occur and for security reasons. They suggested that i cancel the subscription, set up a new one with the correct email address, however this still doesn't solve my problem as to needing the VAT invoice for the first subscription payment. So i was told that i can get a refund on my monthly subscription. I get transferred through to the sales department to then be told that i couldn't get a refund on a monthly subscription as per their T&C's!! This 1 call alone has taken 40 minutes! Most of it was spent spelling out my name and email address several times. No offer was made to post the invoice to the registered address. So now i will make another 40 minute call just to find out if they will post the invoice to the address. If they cannot do that then this will have to go through to a higher authority. This is all because of a simple VAT invoice that is needed and can be done simply with a click of a button. I will NEVER subscribe to adobe products again!

This company, Adobe, makes it virtually impossible to cancel their products. I have e-mailed, spent time on their chat line with one of their representatives, tried to call (good luck). Today I get a bright cheery e-mail telling me I don't have an account with them (or at least the account number I was given by them) and ANOTHER e-mail happily telling me that my service with them is renewed for another year. I will fight them tooth and nail with the charge card company because this is nonsense.

I bought photoshop 13 and premier. Download was not successful at first because your Indians tried to use a 32 bit setup instead of a 64 bit. I then turned my computer over to them. The 13 was installed. I never got the Premier. (P.O. 14843930) I also bought from those Indians an anti vireos program for ($150.00). This was nothing but Norton ($50.00) with very slight changes. Your Indians robbed me and stole from Norton. I offered to pay with American Express or Discovery. They refused both. I then asked the Indian to remove the program. Instead they then Hacked my bank account and removed $150.00 from my bank account WITH OUT MY PERMISSION which caused late fees, bounced checks and damaged credit. ($138.00). I tested 13 and it worked but still no premier. I left on vacation and upon returning, I discovered that 13 had been removed from my computer. Your Indians had HACKED my computer a second time. your Indians are thieves. Can you send me photoshop 13 and premier on a disk? I now keep my computer unplugged, Thanks to your Indians. Can you fix anything....

I hate doing this but I don't know how else to get a company to pay attention - or save someone else from the same experiences. I subscribed to the Adobe Creative Cloud a year or so ago. When they jacked the price up unexpectedly last fall, I tried to cancel using their Cloud user interface. I have never seen anything so convoluted and counter intuitive in my life. I tried cancelling but ended up upgrading my subscription (which I couldn't downgrade thereafter). I called their customer service to cancel my subscription and was told it would be handled. Then a few days later they charged my CC $599. I tried to check the status of my cancellation request using the online creative cloud account. Bad idea. User interface is horrible - absolutely horrible. Finally managed to find a live link to start a chat session and vented on the poor schmuck that got me. I apologized. But my gawd. Adobe has decent products but their web interfaces are so horrible and this cancellation experience was ridiculous - I will encourage everyone I work with to get away from Adobe products.

I changed from window to mac. Got a mac photoshop version. C4 I need to have the serial number because my computer is reset by Apple. I am registered with all my products at adobe, and I am busy for 3 days to reach someome.
Regards, Willy Slingerland

I have a windows 7 64test bit professional os at work. I installed adobe reader X. I need to test asp.net apps with various settings of adobe reader and versions. Checking and unchecking of "display pdf browser"(under edit->preference->internet) is not working consistently. This works fine in window 7 32 bit machine I have at home. Steps to reproduce the issue... 1. Installed the adobe X and in a html page ran the pdf plugin detect test in html page onload i had the following javascript---it is able to detect the pdf version in ie 2. Opened the adobe X and unchecked 'display pdf browser'. plugin detect failed. went back to adobe X and found that 'display pdf browser' is checked(eventhough I did not change it). Now the plugin detect fails. Currently I am installing and uninstalling the adobe x to fix this issue. Which takes really long time. How can I fix this?

After weeks and over a total of 5 hours of phone calls and talking to over 16 people, the small problem keeps getting worst and they keep adding additional charges not approved by me to my bank account . . . and try to get an American to fix this accounting/ computer problem is next to impossible. I keep getting switched to an India call center and they try to help fix the problem, but they keep making it worst. The India call center people are nice, but do not really understand what has taken place on my Creative Cloud Account and they keep adding the wrong information into their computer system that keeps adding and compounding charges to my basic account.

Why do American companies like Adobe keep using these foreign call centers to talk with American customers about any customer service problems? This pisses me off when they try to save dimes and waste dollars in losing a repeat customer in this day and age. The foreign call center workers sometimes really do not FULLY UNDERSTAND what we are having a problem with, or they do not have the power or knowledge to fix the problem properly the first time. Their voices and heavy accents are hard to understand at times. As they say "Garage In = Garage Out" if they put the wrong info into the Adobe customer service system, the problem does not get fixed, but gets compounded.

If they would do as they say or promise; things would be okay. But they say one think and then you get charges on your debt card that were not approved . . . it screws up your bank account. Adobe you have 48 hrs. to fix this problem or you’re going to loose this customer of over 20 years for good. I will never buy or use your services or software again. I will use the many over softwares in the market place and erase all your softwares off my 6 computers for good!!!! I want to work with companies in America that truly treat their customer well before and after the sale. Come on Adobe . . . employ Americans in call centers in America to answer phone calls from customers in USA. Get over the dimes you think your saving, where you are losing real customers & DOLLARS. Penny wise - Dollar foolish.

I will never understand a company that thinks they are retaining customers by making it impossible for them to cancel a subscription. I subscribed to Adobe Exportpdf a couple of years ago and have just now realized it's been auto renewing ever since. My bad for not paying more attention. Now I want to cancel. It is impossible. They will not permit you to unsubscribe without speaking to a live person. I've been waiting for a chat for half an hour. I have no time to call during their "normal business hours." My only choice will be to cancel my credit card. I can assure you of one thing. Once I cancel, I will never, ever subscribe to anything Adobe again. How's that for customer retention?

I finally fixed the screen Flying out on its own? (Both sides) But Adobe constantly tells me I need to update, then says (yes) 8.1… Adobe is Integrated in my system, they think everything is good but I have followed all instructions anyway and actually fixed other things while I was there even finding Fix Corrupted files (whatever I’m Ignorant) I can only get it to work for a couple of weeks this Sucks I’m Pissed, Tired of it. Help Me. I went every where I could and If you can give me somewhere to go that is not a contract company. YOU… that can even go inside, fix it and go away. I would appreciate it At that point, Adobe Flash player stops working, and I can’t play any games or watch any videos until it decides to work again.

I have a samsung phone and tab and can not get adobe to use on these. I like to use my devices to play catch up tv through channel 7,9 and 10. This is extremely frustrating and i do not understand why you are not supporting samsung. Is there a chance this will change or is there a paid version i can get that will work?

Have feedback for Adobe?