ADP Customer Service

Contact ADP Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-225-5237

ADP stands for Automatic Data Processing and is a brand name when it comes to offering payroll applications and software. They also cater to solutions in the tax, HR, payroll and benefit administration. 65 years in this industry, they have marked a trust and a brand along with them in almost 125 countries. ADP is a cloud based company and has 15 years of experience.

If you have a problem, you can contact Carlos Rodriguez, President and CEO of ADP. John Ayala is the President, Small Business Services, Retirement Services, and Insurance Services. The best way to reach a live human is by using the ADP 1-800 number by dialing 1-800-225-5237. The customer service hotline is staffed with employees a 24 Hours a day, 7 days a week.

If you would like to send your concerns or comments to headquarters, One ADP Boulevard Roseland, New Jersey 07068 is the corporate office. ADP has its services in HR, payroll, insurance plans, retirement plans and partners its services for accounting professionals, brokers, financial advisors. These are some of the more common issues for customers.

ADP Contact Information

1-800-225-5237

24 hours a day, 7 days a week

Browse reviews of other Software

Top ADP Complaints

Husband 2016 state taxs got messed up, garnishment went into place before 2016 tax where procced, letters went out. 2 day later refund was procced and a return and stop garnishment where issued. adp got the stop garnishment before the garnishment letter threw out STOP letter and kept garnishment in place, THE ODJ has contacted them and they still pulling money out to the point that we now cant pay our regular bills

I had a severance payroll special run, I had to make 4 call's as no one knew how to process this. My employees had some of their severance going to their rrsp, but you taxed the full severance amount, which was incorrect. At them moment I am on the phone yet again trying to get this resolved. I also tried to help your staff by telling them to look at a prior payroll severance run done in 2018 Nov 08 was the payment date, which if they had done so payroll would have been correct. I can assure going forward we will be looking for another payroll provider

I have been opened payroll account three month ago but they didn't complete payroll account yet and withdraw fee from our bank account already.
Our payroll is very simple such as one person payroll, once a month and the same amount.
They had tossed to different agent again and again but never say to sorry about their mistake also the different agent did not follow up correctly
and she said that she is calling me back after review but she never didn't call or email me back yet for one week.
I believe that ADP is a professional payroll company but the service is not at all.

I started working for BEST BUY in shepardsville, ky on (9/17/18) as an occasional seasonal employee for the second year in a row and I told I was gonna be sent an adp paycard to receive pay but, that quickly turned into a nightmare ive NEVER gotten my first paycheck because they kept getting my address wrong (3 times actually) but, none of the cards arrived except an EMPTY ONE come to find out they sent my pay to the card I used LAST YEAR ending in 8277 and which I no longer have...and I called about this and they change that cards status to lost and sent me another card 1 month ago which I never received.. im talking $421 dollars...im filing a law suit

I filed for Bankruptcy August 20th, 2018. The paperwork To cease garnishment was filed August 22nd. I continued to be garnished. I have repeatedly emailed my employer and was assured this would stop and I would be reimbursed. I. My most recent paycheck I was reimbursed $71.42 (half of what was owed) but also garnished $140.77. So now I am owed $213.19. I am really sick of this.

I terminated an employee. I emailed ADP to suspend the employees payroll and to mail me a check for the 1 day the employee worked for the week he was terminated. I emailed and I call ADP.

ADP proceeded to pay the employee for the entire week, the employee only worked 1 day of that week. They also mail me a check for that 1 day which I mail to the employee.

When I question ADP and ask for a refund or to get my money back. ADP told me that I needed to handle that with the employee. Terrible Terrible Service. Lack of respect for their costumer.

Tired of the run around waiting on hold with 1-800-225-5237. This phone number is not really working out well for me lately and I think you should pull it from your website.

We have been requesting support for 3 weeks regarding new California regulations regarding piece work and have not received the support needed. I will be writing my complaint to the ADP corporate office next.

I have been on hold now for 1 hour 20 minutes and 36 seconds - this is disgustingly ridiculous! Someone should tell ADP that they need to go back and rethink their customer service strategy.

ADP is one of the best payroll management companies in the market. The online payroll services are easy to use. They have the tax services and allows you to pay taxes. ADP gives accurate information in terms of payrolls. It also takes care of new employee reporting which I think is excellent. No other company has such things to offer. With a reputed name in the market one can be rest assured that data and payroll structure of the company that you run is well managed.

Have feedback for ADP?