ADP Customer Service

Contact ADP Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-225-5237

ADP stands for Automatic Data Processing and is a brand name when it comes to offering payroll applications and software. They also cater to solutions in the tax, HR, payroll and benefit administration. 65 years in this industry, they have marked a trust and a brand along with them in almost 125 countries. ADP is a cloud based company and has 15 years of experience.

If you have a problem, you can contact Carlos Rodriguez, President and CEO of ADP. John Ayala is the President, Small Business Services, Retirement Services, and Insurance Services. The best way to reach a live human is by using the ADP 1-800 number by dialing 1-800-225-5237. The customer service hotline is staffed with employees a 24 Hours a day, 7 days a week.

If you would like to send your concerns or comments to headquarters, One ADP Boulevard Roseland, New Jersey 07068 is the corporate office. ADP has its services in HR, payroll, insurance plans, retirement plans and partners its services for accounting professionals, brokers, financial advisors. These are some of the more common issues for customers.

ADP Contact Information

1-800-225-5237

24 hours a day, 7 days a week

Browse reviews of other Software

Top ADP Complaints

I filed for Bankruptcy August 20th, 2018. The paperwork To cease garnishment was filed August 22nd. I continued to be garnished. I have repeatedly emailed my employer and was assured this would stop and I would be reimbursed. I. My most recent paycheck I was reimbursed $71.42 (half of what was owed) but also garnished $140.77. So now I am owed $213.19. I am really sick of this.

I terminated an employee. I emailed ADP to suspend the employees payroll and to mail me a check for the 1 day the employee worked for the week he was terminated. I emailed and I call ADP.

ADP proceeded to pay the employee for the entire week, the employee only worked 1 day of that week. They also mail me a check for that 1 day which I mail to the employee.

When I question ADP and ask for a refund or to get my money back. ADP told me that I needed to handle that with the employee. Terrible Terrible Service. Lack of respect for their costumer.

Tired of the run around waiting on hold with 1-800-225-5237. This phone number is not really working out well for me lately and I think you should pull it from your website.

We have been requesting support for 3 weeks regarding new California regulations regarding piece work and have not received the support needed. I will be writing my complaint to the ADP corporate office next.

I have been on hold now for 1 hour 20 minutes and 36 seconds - this is disgustingly ridiculous! Someone should tell ADP that they need to go back and rethink their customer service strategy.

ADP is one of the best payroll management companies in the market. The online payroll services are easy to use. They have the tax services and allows you to pay taxes. ADP gives accurate information in terms of payrolls. It also takes care of new employee reporting which I think is excellent. No other company has such things to offer. With a reputed name in the market one can be rest assured that data and payroll structure of the company that you run is well managed.

Have feedback for ADP?