Motel 6 Complaints Continued... (Page 2)

277+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Motel 6 corporate: 1-800-557-3435

I booked this reservation on line and specified that I would need a downstairs room with a king size bed. When we arrived on the afternoon of April 1st, we were told that we would have an upstairs room (I have a bad knee and hip and am restricted from climbing long flights of stairs). The desk clerk reluctantly gave us a down stairs room but when we went to open the door the key card would not open the door. My husband walked back to the office and the manager came and tried to use the key as well as a master key and the door would still not open. She moved us to another room which she referred to as her "favorite" room. When we got to the room there were issues with getting the key card to work and the manager had to again come down with a master key and let us in the room. When we got into the room the television did not work and there was an open gap between the wall and the air-conditioner. The manager also said that they were having issues with the batteries in the door lock key pads and that was why the key cards weren't working but that she couldn't get anyone out until the next day. The manager slipped and said that the last individual in the room was a "chronic" complainer and complained to the point that she had final given her a discount. At that point we made the decision to not stay and she gave us a full refund. (Note: my husband and I are on an 8000 mile+ road trip so you will see other complaints about other Motel 6s across the US with the same e-mail address on it).

Checked into Motle 6 on 66th St Lubbock, Texas April 30, 2019 room 148. When we used the key card to unlock door we found door not locked. We opened door to see one bed appeared to have been slept in with a liquor bottle in a paper bag on night stand. Room was marked as non-smoking however it wreaked of cigarette smoke! Overall appearance of hotel was run down, nasty, some rooms had several people coming and going out of them. We got the impression this hotel being used for prostitution and drug activities! After discovering horrible room condition we went back to office for a refund. This hostel should be condemned!!!!

This Motel 6 chose commerce over honoring the Motel 6's late arrival rule. Because my flight out of El Paso was delayed enough that I missed my DFW connection to Columbia. When I was rebooked to arrive in Columbia on the morning of March 22 instead of the evening of the 21nd as on my reservation, I contacted this Motel 6 on Burning Tree Road and was told that the morning was too early for check in. So, upon my arrival in Columbia, I headed directly to the Colonial Life Arena for the 4 games which were played over a 12 hour period (Noon to Midnight). It was about 1A when I arrived the Motel 6. Late arrival is secured by a credit card. However I was given the excuse that they ran my card and it was refused. I had used that credit card to rent a car the morning of the 22nd. So much for that reasoning. Suffices it to say, this matter has been communicated to Motel 6, so you do have recourse if this franchisee tries to place commerce over honoring late arrival, NO MATTER HOW LATE it may be. Can you imagine trying to find lodging at 1A in the morning!
Contacted Motel 6 customer relations and, in retrospect they opened a file reluctantly. Upon following up on this matter, Motel 6 customer relations closed the file because this Motel 6 is an independent franchisee. I was told pursue my complaint with the Motel 6 franchisee. Interesting!!!! Story unfinished, but I will contact the motel.

First of all it wasn't very clean. There were cracks in the ceiling and in the bathroom the bathroom sink countertop had about an inch gap in it. Also it was so noisy and people were partying very loudly until the wee hours of the morning plus their dogs were barking. I mentioned it to the office and they said they were not responsible for the noise or the dogs barking. And as far as the bathroom they said it was on the repair list. We paid 89.03 a night and stayed one night. They said because I didn't call them at the time they couldn't give us a refund. I was really disappointed.

Went to Burlington Washington location to visit a friend from out of town. As soon as my husband and I walked in the door to our friends room the phone started ringing. The front desk person told our friend that guests we're not allowed and that we needed to leave! Our friend had paid for a two-bedroom and he was the only one occupying the room. There should have been no problem with us being there with him no matter what the hour or day. We went ahead and left because we didn't want to cause problems. We weren't able to visit until 11:30 p.m. but that shouldn't matter you should be able to have guests over at any time and it is that way anywhere you stay. This is the first motel I've ever heard of saying that you cannot have guests after 8 p.m. or 10 p.m. whichever it is. It's complete discrimination! Some people work days some people work nights some people are night owls some people aren't! I feel very discriminated against and I feel robbed of the time I had made available to catch up with a friend. I'm not sure when we will see him next!!!

I had a free nights stay and paid for one night at Studio 6 in Colorado Springs 26-28 April 2019. Management knocked on my door at 8:30pm on Saturday night and opened my door when I was peering out of keyhole to see who was there. They were in plain clothes. They said the room should have been vacant. When I called the front desk I was laughed at when I told them I was upset and frightened by the experience. I will never stay there again.

I just came back from jetsking alday and come here and there is no hot water. I can’t bath. Me and my girl. But there is no other rooms available at this time. I called front office but no pick up yet. Will call back down there.but it’s nothing they can do about water not at 10:30pm

I stayed At Motel 6 in Leesville La on April 26,2019 in room 140.. my grandson and I arrived around 12:30 am after traveling for 2 1/2 hrs.. we was exhausted when we arrived to our room the bathroom was nasty and the bathroom door wouldn’t shut all the way,I took pictures and showed to the front desk to just be talk to like a dog, wouldn’t say anything put I’ll talk to house keeping , Didn’t offer to give me any of my money or move me this is very unprofessional .. the Manager was a ass.. I would highly recommend No one to stay at motel 6!

Plumbing backed up into the room from walk in shower. I got yelled at by the reception lady for asking for a cash refund so I had my money for the other motel I was forced to move to. Zero accountability from receptionist she blamed the city of Reno for bad plumbing. she also refused to allow me to speak to the manager. With in 5 mins of the plumbing back up the water turned brown and smelled of sewer. I was in the shower when the back up happened. The receptionist knew the plumbing was backing up and did not warn me either.

I HAVE RENTED AT THE MOTEL 6 HERE IN FRESNO THE ONE ON BELMONT AND PARKWAT DR. AND THE ONE ON PARKWAY DRIVE AS WELL I HAVE RECENTLY TRIED TO RENTAT THESE TWO LOCATIONS SINCE THEY HAVE BEEN UNDER THE MOTEL 6 UMBRELLA AND FOR SOME REASON THE OWNER OF THESE TWO PLACES REFUSES TO RENT ME AND MY FAMILY A ROOM DO TO SOME HATEFUL THINGS OF HIS OWN I HAVE BEEN STAYING IN HOTELS FOR THE LAST PAST COUPLE OF YEARS AND I AM NON PROBLEMS ME NOR MY FAMILY BUT BECAUSE I REPORTED HIS MOTEL TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUERU CALLED THE PALACE THAT IS TO LOCATED ON PARKWAY DUE TO ROACHES AND AN UNCLEAN ENVIRIONMENY HE HAS BEEN MAD AND ANGRY ABOUT THIS I FEEL THAT IF I AM PAYING TO STAY SOMEWHERE IT SHOULD BE CLEAN AND COMFORTABLE BUT I DONT THINK THAT IT IS FARE FOR HIM TO GO UP AND DOWN THE STREETS TELLING OTHERS NOT TO RENT TO ME AND IVE DONE NOTHING TO NOT BE ABLE FOR ME AND MY FAMILY NOT TO STAY AT THE MOTEL6 AND I AM VERY UPSET ABOUT THIS AND I WOULD LIKE SOMETHING TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS AS SOON AS POSSIABLE OR I AM GOING TO FILE A LAWSUIT AGAINST THIS .CORPARRATION. BECAUSE I HAVE DONE NOTHING TO DESERVE THIS YREATMENT PERIOD AND THEY WONT GIVE A VALID REASON AS TO WHY I CANT RENT THERE THEY HAVE BED BUGS AND NOT USING THE RIGHT CLEANING SUPPLIES TO GET NRID OF GERMS OR ANYTHING

Hi, I am contacting you about my current recent stay at your hotel, Motel 6 at 1111 West. Sugar Rd, Charlotte NC, 28213 on 4/24/2019. This was my first time staying at your Motel 6. I was looking for a last minute place to stay, due to my previous arrangements getting cancelled at the last minute. I did a web search and found this hotel it was a little more than I had planned on spending for one night but after looking through your website at the pictures of the room and property, it seemed to be very nice and the rooms looked great. After reserving online and checking in less than 30 mins later I go to my room and was not at all impressed with anything I had seen so far. The room looked nothing like what was pictured online, there was no trash can in my room anywhere, the comforter looked dirty with stains on it the sheets were very dingy. The floors were nasty didn't look like they had been sweep or everything was swept into corners. The walls were disgusting, the tub in the bathroom didn't look very clean at all could see dirt in bottom and sides of the bath tub. There was a big hole in the ceiling above the shower, and the rooms had this smell that was not pleasant at all. My first impression upon arriving and then having to stay at this hotel were not great by no means. Nothing looked the same at all to what I had seen on your website. If the website would have shown accurate information and pictures I would have never chosen to stay here ever. I normally never write and complain but I was so unhappy, that I thought I should make you aware so maybe things can be fixed so that other guests can have a much better stay than me.
In continuance to my previous email, while I was here on my one night stay I had a very rude in counter with the gentleman that was working the night shift. I was outside the back door of the building smoking as I was told where to go outside and smoke and take my dog out to potty that I had with me, the lady that checked me and my girlfriend in our us in a room on the first floor towards the back at the door just for this purpose. She told us the key lock was broke and you could not get back in if the door closed, so she said just to put something in the door to prop it open so we could get back in without having to walk all the way around to the front of the building. So that is what we did when we had to go outvfor a second with our dog to go potty. While out there the gentleman working then came out of the door very angry and very rudely told us we better not do that again propping the door open like that. When we told him that the lady when we checked in told us to do that, he very loudly told us he didn't care what she told us and we had better not ever do that again. We felt very belittled being talked to like we were basically dumb slow kids, I'm a grown adult 42 and 50 years old and did not at all appreciate being talked to like that. If it would have not been so late we would have packed our stuff up and left IMMEDIATELY. That gentleman has no business working around people his customer service is the WORST I've ever seen. The people that are employed at this hotel should seriously be evaluated.

Thanks
Robert Ennis and Heather Moore
Show quoted text

I went two days ago to motel 6 Airport in Bakersfield, CA I had a reservation I was going get there late to which I called and let the front desk clerk when I arrive to the location about 10:30pm the clerk did not wanted to honor my original reservation and wanted to charge more than it was stipulate on the reservation, then a male came in the girl clerk told him something and the male clerk approached me in a very threatening manner and asked if he could help me when I try to ,explain to him about the reservation he turned around and told me that he was not going to rent me anything and if I did not leave he was going to beat me up, by the way this person that arrive at his location looked like he just have gotten out jail and at one point I did not felt save and left the site this person was very rude and menacing I just wanted to mention this for you to look into this matter because if you have that type of employees and I report this to the media and the authorities nothing good is coming out of this I am a regular Motel6 customer but this time I felt insulted and very offended by this type of behavior

So there is a motel 6 located on Mannheim Rd in Franklin park Illinois. The place is a shit hole! This place is an absolute disgrace to the Motel 6 brand! The very appearance of the place is horrible! Then when u enter the lobby, it's like being in a haunted house literally!! The place is full of safety hazards! Including areas where construction is going on in a clear guest pathway!! Omg, the rooms? Horrible is to kind a description! No refrigerator, no microwave, a huge big bag TV!!! Where did they find it?! A huge number of ghostly looking characters who appear to be family members of the owners or something...man listen, this place is quite well below motel 6 standards and certainly light years below my expectations as a frequent motel 6 user, seeing that I'm a truck driver and all! Something has to be done about this at once, its not palatable for public usage for real!!

Dear Motel 6 Management,
Address: 3 National Dr, Windsor Locks, CT 06096
Phone: (860) 292-6200.

I stayed at your Motel 6 last night on night of 4/22 2019. It was horrible for the following reasons.
No smoke detector (very Bad) which was ripped out of the ceiling. The bed mattress was hard as a rock and should be replaced. Also a broken TV remote with batteries falling out of it. Furthermore the Desk Clerk who checked me in he may have been the Manager I don’t know used no common sense as the Room he assigned me # 142 which was in the middle of 2 noisey Hotel Guests. Also no close parking near that room and it was pouring rain. If he had any common sense or decentcy he would have assigned me a room on the other side where it was wide open and plenty of parking spaces very close to the assigned rooms. But No he had to squeeze me into a sub par room right in the middle of the Hotel and I got soaking wet walking from the closest parking spot to # 142. I will report the missing smoke alarm in Room # 142 to the Windsor Locks Fire Department.
The Manager at this Motel 6 should be alerted of all these complaints I have listed because I could see them losing much business treating Guests this way. And for about 20 dollars more I could stay at LaQuinta or Days Inn right nearby and have none of this riduculousness.
In my opinion this is a dangerous thing to not have a live working Smoke Detector in all their Hotel Rooms. I would bet if my Room had 1 missing there are probably other Rooms with none which should warrant an inspection / Fine at very least from the local Fire Department.

CC: Windsor Locks Fire Department
Robert McCarthy My Cell Phone 401-871-9481
37 Ware Road
Belchertown, MA 01007

The Motel 6 in Atascadero CA was a huge disappointment! The rooms are small and smelly. The walls are paper thin that the room adjoining mine had his tv on it was as if were the tv in my room was on. I couldn't get a decent nights sleep. The people in the room above mine stomped around all night. The shower was so small the water leaked all over the bathroom floor, and I was afraid to touch anything. The blankets were dirty. I planned on staying for the entire time while being in town but was so grossed out at the buildings condition....paint was peeled off the door (room 110) I left and went to a much nicer motel. I went to talk to the rude innkeeper (a woman) whom was annoyed and didn't want to be bothered.
I wasn't the only disatified customer because there was someone on the phone complaining about something being broke in their room and this woman just rolled her eyes and hung up the phone, then started saying rude remarks about this person on the phone in front of me and others. I can only imagine what was said about myself after I left. This was a huge waste of my hard earned money!! It just goes to prove...you get what you pay for! I wont hesitate to let travelers know to drive on by this place

I had filed a complaint with corporate on or around april 9 2019 regarding the motel 6 on central ave in albuquerque nm and today i still havent heard anything back it feels like nothings being done about this

My wife and I stayed at the motel 6 in Cleburne, Texas. We checked in at approximately 8pm and after checking in we went to the elevators and my wife over heard the blonde white lady at the front desk talking to the Mexican girl about there being several people working under different identities!!! One was under age and the other is ILLEGAL!!! Needless to say my wife and I DID NOT stay the rest of the night and didn't even bother going to the front desk for a refund we just left.

Bed bugs, this motel needs rooms inspected correctly and thourghly for bed bugs. Stayed here several times and I know for a fact rooms 106 and 130 both had them recently. I will probably be put on do not rent for this review. Several people have had this issue and been put on dnr

A room next to the laundry room which operates all night makes for a very poor sleep. So noisy.

Motel 6 reno nv Virginia plumb
The manage John was very rude to me when I paid the second night when my mom went into the office to ask for room service he got mad and pounded on our door saying false accusations about the house keeping saying maxican he didnt like us because we are half maxican. He walk away saying Last time we can rent there. He very tyrannical and to the tenets everytime I go the office he's arguing with tanets because they want there refund. The rooms are filthy and if we say anything to the office about it. He will get all trynnical about it. Everytime he have to pay its at night to dodge him do to his abnormal behavior. He does not Need be working there. If even accused us breaking into the room I confront him and the other manager look him like told him to stop talking. I have alway rented from motel 6 but never like his. When we check us out he said we can never rent there again.

I am currently staying at the motel 6 in hobbs new mexico. This has to be the most WORST motel 6 i have ever stayed in. We are in a non smoking room. Smells like smoke. The door to the closet where clothes can be hanged is missing. The AC is unbelievably loud and has mold looking spots on it. The towels are disgusting looking. Im glad i brought my own. There are holes in the walls and there is a towel hanging up as a curtain with grey masking tape in the bathroom. Food was not cleaned out of the frezzer part of the mini fridge and the whole room smelled of sour mop and smoke. I paid $164 for 2 nights and i am wanting to be compensated in some way of a partial refund or a whole refund. Looking at the pictures from the website for this place the only thing that was correct was the colors if the room and sheets. I have pictures of everything as it was when we booked in. I stayed because i have no other resources or funds to find a different motel. Please help me with this issue.

Filthy at Findlay Ohio location and Bed Bugs at Gainseville Georgia location, horrrrrible experience(s) !!! Hugely disappointed in the locations I stayed. I have multiple photos demonstrating just how filthy the room was in Ohio and the numerous bites on my hands, head and stomach just to mention a few !!!

I have a few complaints about motel 6 in Bordentown N.J. I have stayed here on 2 different occasions. The first time was less than a year ago Ivowed that I was going to file a complaint but then never did. My main complaint from that stay was being refused towels. I reserved the room for 2 days on the second day I went to the office and asked for more towels. The lady asked me how many guests were staying I said 2. She proceeded to tell me we already had gotten 2 towels and was refusing to give me more towels. I then got furious and had to get out of character for her to finally give me more towels. This is a problem I have never been refused towels at any motel or hotel. Not to mention the room didn't come stocked with the regular amount of towels. I know establishment is privately owned but nonetheless it represents the Motel 6 name and therefor should operate as such. My most recent stay when making reservation noted special request of at least 4 towels which were't in the room. I did ask for them and was given the extra towels without incident. The cleanliness needs some serious improvement to say the least. Besides that my complaint is with the upkeep of this motel 6. I've stayed in many different motel 6's but never one so horribly maintained. They really need to invest in a new housekeeping staff, repairs, and renovations I didn't complain to management who live there in the office because I had been driving 8 hours and was due to get married at 9 a.m. after arriving at 3 a.m.. I will attach pictures and you will see for yourself. !!!HAVE MORE PICS BUT COULD ONLY ATTACH 5!!!!

I reserved a room, i was treated with a bad attidude immediately . I went to room to find no microwave or fridge, which were part of amenities published online. I had traveled 1800 miles wanted shower and bed, although its just afternoon i needed the rest. I get all my gear in and get ready to.....knock knock bang bang " can you move you truck, we are getting ready to paint ." Not only do i have to move my truck but a paint crew listening to rap oitside my door. No offer to make it right except i xan repack and go to another room....NOT HAPPY

The housekeeping keeps making me com0lain and they thought i tried someone and they keep bangning and kicking and screaming can you tell the minnesota twins to win

Place is dirty. Staff is rude. Tweekers and unregistered "guests" going in and out..Make a complaint at the front desk and I'm the problem. Definitely will not be returning.

I̝ w̝e̝n̝t̝ u̝p̝ t̝o̝ t̝h̝e̝ o̝f̝f̝i̝c̝e̝ t̝o̝ l̝e̝t̝ t̝h̝e̝m̝ k̝n̝o̝w̝ a̝n̝d̝ t̝h̝e̝y̝ s̝a̝i̝d̝ t̝h̝e̝r̝e̝ i̝s̝ n̝o̝ m̝a̝i̝n̝t̝a̝i̝n̝a̝c̝e̝ m̝a̝n̝ h̝e̝r̝e̝ @ T̝h̝e̝ S̝t̝u̝d̝i̝o̝ 6 a̝n̝d̝ M̝e̝ a̝n̝d̝ m̝y̝ f̝a̝m̝i̝l̝y̝ a̝r̝e̝ i̝n̝ n̝e̝e̝d̝ o̝f̝ a̝ M̝i̝c̝r̝o̝w̝a̝v̝e̝ r̝e̝a̝l̝l̝y̝ b̝a̝d̝.. A̝n̝d̝ t̝h̝e̝y̝ i̝t̝ m̝a̝y̝b̝e̝ t̝o̝m̝o̝r̝r̝o̝w̝ b̝e̝f̝o̝r̝e̝ w̝e̝ w̝i̝l̝l̝ g̝e̝t̝ o̝n̝e̝...

When we arrived to check in, there were no two Queen beds available. We arrived at 2:50 p.m. I was told that I would have to wait 30 minutes to get a room. I went back at 3:30 and there was still no room ready for me. I was told to come back in a half an hour. I went back at 4:15 and they still didn't have a room. Finally the front desk person started questioning about a room for us. We got the room at around 4:20ish. If check in is at 3:00 p.m. why don't they have the rooms ready??? You are expected to check out on time, 12 p.m.

We have recently lost our apartment building to a major disasters fire that was not our problem or cause we had called your facility in Saint Paul Minnesota to find a safe place to stay and hope to get the same rate that the general manager had given us the first week we were here however after that week we were told that it would be 350 to 375 a week even after we lost everything in the fire and we have been nothing but quiet honest respectful tenants of our room being rented we have complied with everything we were told no smoking no drugs no loud noises no disruptions and yet we were told that we would be given the same rate as long as we kept paid and I have I have discussed continuing our stay here however we were told that the price would go all the way up. The Red Cross helped us for some time for about three or four days and now we have to come out of pocket to pay for a place that has no microwave no refrigerator and extremely loud people throughout the building not complying as we were told. We need to have something done or we will make sure that this motel is reported for mis-information and telling us they would be able to help us in this crisis we are dealing with. I don’t know what ur policies regarding this are, but how is anyone supposed to relax when there is constant marijuana throughout the building and horrible cigarette smells continuously coming in through our bathroom. We are not trying to cause trouble, simply trying to re-coop our lives during this trying time we are dealing with. I would like someone to contact me regarding this experience, preferably someone who can help us resolve this immediately!!! We are here u until Tuesday morning and then have no place to go due to non-compliance of the deal we were initially given. Thank you and I look forward to your urgent response regarding this matter and/or violations being ignored. Please contact me at6517557613 or mkito1981@gmail.com

On the 3rd of April I checked into MOTEL 6 on H St in Lompoc, CA., checking out on the 9th. Almost immediately, not only harassment started, and stalking. I am presuming it was from drug dealing because they would not move away from door. We had one African American who circled the building from 11 AM to 6PM,, like with stalking. I would have left, except I was too I'll with a very bad cold from the fall out from the last fires. I did email your customer service, and told Moses on evenings.about the stalking, and of course, about being harassed
by name calling. Unless I,get reimbursed either with credit or money, I will make sure it is well advertised what is going on there.

Marilyn Coulon

My complaint is tin foil on Motel 6 I made up a whole bunch of lies and stories about what we were not doing very rude she had told us that we were disgusting people and disrespectful people that is not true she said that we were bothering him housekeeping for money. That was nothing to you that we were bothering customers for money and we had to leave before she goes to Cops so when we left me and my family I have three little ones four year old 8 year old on a nine-year-old that day we had to stay at the park and we slept at the part for the whole night cuz we have nowhere to go we have taken all our stuff from one city to another city dragging it cuz we didn't have no vehicle take a two and a half hours to get to where we got to go on foot with three big old luggage and three little kids general manager calls his back so we can come back she apologized for employees action Come Back Inn started again employment at the line that she was threatened felt run for her life my two little kids asking for toilet paper she said we could not get no more toilet paper cuz we ready have power supply for today based on my knowledge I believe you're entitled to get as much toilet paper as we want cuz we're paying for the room so she had called the cops on us now my kids are dramatizes scared that they may take your dad to jail I lost my wife she passed away two years ago so now they going to have the cops come over here and stand for over toilet paper something has to be done the general manager is not doing nothing about it so I'm writing to you guys hopefully you guys can do something about it cuz general manager is not doing nothing about she's not listening to my words or listen to anything what I have to say I have sent her a video of wild hurting for you I was asking and she still not taking action about anyting please I need you guys's help

Dirty sheets!
I checked in at 6:30 pm. The room was apparently cleaned-no trash, supplies like soap and toilet paper replenished, no odor, beds made up. I went out for supper and brought take out back to the room. When I turned the covers back to get ready for bed at 9 pm there was a shit stain on the sheet! I called the desk and wanted the bed cleaned. The person working the desk said she had no clean sheets, no key to the laundry room, no home phone number for the manager. When I was adamant about the sheet situation- I will not sleep in sheets stained with shit, she refused a refund. When she offered to change rooms she also mentioned that she would charge an additional fee. Finally she rescinded the additional fee.
But I am still angry. I will report to Albuquerque health department tomorrow.

I have contacted the Motel 6 in Davenport front desk to give the manager a message 5 times in the last year to fix the fence attached to their property line and I have never received a message back from the manager. I then called the Motel 6 coorporate office and was told it would be taken care of last fall. I have attached a picture of the fence and I hope this situation will be taken care of as soon as possible. The store number is 4634.

Stayed in Motel 6 Whitby On business. On April 08 -10 2019. Stayed in room 316. Told front Desk Tuesday Morning Toilet plug., Can back to Room After work, And notice a Used Condom in Garbage can , Gross ???

I had to Call Manager , and Complain, HE DID EVEN CARE >

I should have put Stop payment on my VISA

I will NEVER stay There again , or any of you Chain Hotel, . I usually stay at Choice Hotels,

I have pictures to Prove it.

The location in Joliet off of I80 is horrendous and rude!!! They didn’t provide a remote until our 2nd night then when we checked out I get two blocks away and they run my card for a pillow. I called there immediately and I was told to come back so I went back Only to deal with some young punk who refuse to do anything to help me after I even offered him to go look in my car. He called his manager and speaks their Indian language which is also rude and I’m Santa way again telling me to call the manager and the next day and the manager says you have to report to five days for Credit all for an issue that is not my responsibility the housekeeping fell short on supplying an extra pillow and I am being held responsible cool that you’re completely uncooperative and rude. I should’ve been given my money back immediately. Whoever is in charge of this location needs to see to it that I get my money back. Here’s my phone number7086749720

The motel 6 off loop 12 and 35 in Dallas Texas has a issue with bed bugs we were move from room we got first cause the bed had baby bedbugs then moved to a different one that had adult bedbugs we told the desk if we could get another room cause we got no sleep being bit all nite we took pictures.she was rude said she give us only have our money back.

I came here on 4/3/19 from the time I came here I pacifically specified that I would do my own housekeeping in my room I reported it to the front desk also to housekeeping OK started on Saturday someone came up to my room three times and put the key in the door and open my room door while I was sitting on my bed with no shirt on due to complications of my breast I don’t think is right came back today they called they self cleaning the room but I am going to post the pictures of this rain that supposed to be clear because I’m trying to figure out why do they keep coming to my room opening my door I feel like a sexual harassment or somebody’s trying to do something that they don’t supposed to be doing and is stealing some of my belongings was open when I got back so right now I’m just searching to see what is missing and what’s not missing I have so much stuff here I can’t really pinpoint it right off but nothing was done in my room for them to be here so I will be contacting corporate as well and if Call 911 that will be done in the morning as well and he understands what is going on with this dirty ass linens on my bed that was made up LOL not a joke on y’all now

On Oct. 25, 2018, I made a reservation at the Motel 6 East Madison, Wisconsin, for Saturday, April 6, 2019. I made the reservation online through hotels.com. In the notes section of the reservation, I cited that we needed a first-floor room due to us having a pet and my husband being disabled and not being able to maneuver steps. On the Tuesday before that Saturday stay, I called to ask if we could have room 106 because we had stayed in that room the previous weekend, and it fit our needs perfectly - first floor, large bathroom for my disabled husband, nice flooring, clean, quiet, close to the entrance for our dog and for carrying in luggage, etc. I was assured we would have that room. When we arrived on April 6, not only was room 106 not available, there were no first floor rooms available. The employee read my notes from the original booking citing my exact need for a first floor due to my husband's disability. To say the least, I was furious. I asked how they were going to take care of this situation and accommodate a disabled person. Everyone claimed that they could not do anything. I asked them how they expected my husband to get up the stairs. They did not have a response. I asked how they were going to compensate us for their error. I was told that they could not compensate us. I asked to speak to the property manager. They told me she was not available but was in the building. I asked that she be sent to my room as soon as possible, so I could discuss this with her. She never came to talk to me even after calling the front desk to remind them. Her name is Paula. Since we had no other option that night, other than sleeping in our vehicle, we took the room on the second floor. My husband was in pain that evening and for the next 2 days and nights from having to climb those stairs multiple times. The second floor smelled horrible, was loud, had barking dogs in the rooms that barked in the night often, and was dirty. My husband was barely able to get into the bathroom because the door was so narrow. The bathroom itself was tiny. The next morning I asked to speak to Paula and was told she was not there. I reiterated my complaints to that staff. Other than apologizing, they did nothing to compensate us. I called to talk to Paula on Monday. She was not there. I asked when she was expected on Tuesday. I was told 9:30, but she comes and goes. I called today at 11:50 to talk to her. I was told she was still not there. I asked when she would be in, and the employee said she did not know. It is clear that she is avoiding me. I gave the employee my number and told her that I was going to be contacting corporate with my concerns. We are incredibly upset about this situation. It is illegal to deny a disabled person accommodations - especially when it was clearly defined in the notes at the time of the reservation. I am expecting to be contacted regarding this issue and for some form of compensation for this nightmare.

Hi, I would like to make a complaint about the Motel 6 in Pinole, CA. The motel had the lights off during the nighttime which you couldn’t even see anything. The Morning I left which was April 8th my girlfriend was walking to get our stuff into the car and since the lights were still off she couldn’t see and tripped and fell and hurt her ankle and scrapped her knee. Her ankle seems to be fine but it could’ve been bad they should’ve had the lights on anybody could’ve gotten hurt.

Room was very dirty carper stain comforter looked very old and word I very dissatisfied with the quality of house keeping I really think I overpaid for room asked to be given another room or refund I was toldthis was the not an option

I made reservations on line. When we arrived I was refused a room because I have a service dog over 10lbs. He repeatedly ask for documents. I even pulled up the ADA laws for service dogs and showed him. He said no no I don't care. I can't believe the hotel's in Texas evidently don't understand that this is a federal law. I expect to hear back from you. If you don't want to talk about this I'll just call an attorney.My email conniekappler12@gmail.com

At first was told I could check in at 5am and stay all day. Now they harrass us and knock constantly at the door.

Horrible experience, needed smoke free room and room reeked of cigarettes. Even had a plastic bag tied over the smoke detector so people could smoke in room. One of our group wanted to sleep so we asked at front desk if we could get clean towels and a clean blanket as one smelled so strong of cigarettes and was told they were just collecting soiled ones to be cleaned and to pick up clean ones when we returned from our event I notified her that we would be returning late and was told no problem when we got back the man was very rude said there are no clean towels and nothing he could do that it wasn't his problem I'm angry cuz we really needed to take showers after our day at the zoo the whole reason we rented a room was to be able to take showers and rest before a very long drive

Blood spatter on back of bathroom door and bottom of shower

My daughter rented me a room at motel 6 on wadsworth and 6th ave. Denver Co. The ladies at the front desk were rude and sarcastic in thier tone when attempting to speak in a polite manner as most customer service genuinly do. They dont wear name tags in order to identify them. One is the front desk clerk the other a manager day shift. The first problem was that the washer didnt spin my clothes, they were sopping wet. Very calm and kind voice, since i could already see they with rude mean poeple, i ask for a refund to wash my clothes in the washer that works. She raised her voice at me and argued with me for 10 minutes then refunded me. The door to the laundry room didnt work. And i had already gottin a second key. She said it was the key and replaced it again. She said i would be charged for a thiird key if i would need one. The mantance man let me in and said he would tryto fix the door lock. Why would she charge me for a key i didnt need replaced it was the lock. Then on the 4th of April 2019 my boyfriend brought me lunch. She basicly harassed him about being there but said nothing to me. The next day Friday the 5th of April 2019 he brought me lunch again for work. From 3 to 11pm i work. While he was walking up a man from another room was someone he knew ask if we would chage his phone as he was arguing with his girl friend and wanted to go. We chaged it and 15 minutes later he k ocked on the door we handed him the phone at the door and he said thanks and walked away. Immediately the phone rang and the lady, once again sassy and rude tone of voiice, told me that i had 2 unregistered poeple staying in my room that i would have to payfor them now or leave. I was like wait no and tryed to explain my situation when she interuped me continuously then told me to come to the office so i did. And she said any guest must registrar at the office even if they dont stay and i said" i didnt know that". no one said that the day before. Thats when the other rude women came out yelling at me. I told her im not used to being talked to like this. She said she doesnt know what games im playing but i better get out of her motel. I said not untill you refund my daughter. The cops were there becuase they were kicking out another man for asking for his money back when the same washer left him with sopping wet clothes as well. I ask you why didnt they call the owners of the equipment and put in a work order and put a out of order sign up? Im convinced they are running a scam. By kicking as many poeple out as possible keeping as much of the moneys that should be refunded and getting bounuses for make the company more money this way. Please look into it straight away as the women should be let go. New management put in place. Also i expect to hear from you regaurding my complaint and to know what was found and what wad done about it. It has a bad reputation of kicking people out and im convinced this is why. I will refrain from going to the media at this time untill i hear from you.

People threatening my life management wasent helpfull or was police ... they banged onn my door for 30 min and called my roommate from a mother room threatening to. Dreak door. Down.

Worst motel experience ever! Just needed a bed and shower so we didn't expect much. But we didn't expect it to be this bad. If it wasn't so late and we hadn't just come from an urgent care visit we would have left immediately. While I was checking in, my Husband was approached by a panhandler at the car even though there was a security guard walking around outside.
The room was disgusting! Stains everywhere, dirt on everything. We slept in our clothes under the sheets - at least they were cleaner than the bedspread - even though there were cigarette burns on one of the sheets. TV didn't work - shocking. I was afraid to sit on the toilet and taking a shower was way out of the question!
There was no phone in the room so we couldn't even call the front desk to request another room and I was afraid to walk back to the office. We left at as soon as it got light out.

Been staying at the Motel 6 located at 258 Harry Lane Blvd Knoxville TN 37923 for the last month. I've spent my entire tax check for my family to stay here. Since being here we've had to make multiple noise complaints to the office. They continue to put very loud and obnoxious people next us. When we have complained about the noise the staff at the office at night and the day shift desk person who's name is Candy threatens to kick us out. The people have literally kept my family and I up all night. The past two nights 4-2-19 and 4-3-19 we were kept up all night long. If I could get a return phone call my number is 865-443-4931. Thank you.

Hi... I'm a housekeeper at Motel 6 I had a problem yesterday where the headhousekeeper cursed me out Mrs. Mary cursed me out. I have 3 witness where she cursed me. I told the GM but nothing was did about it. She also was intoxicated.. It's alot going on at Motel 6 Vicksburg, Ms yall need to know about.. She also told one housekeeper to file sexual harassment on a maintenance guy. Something that happen up here that u all need to know about.. I use to be headhouskeeper but I dropped down due to they were unorganized... Could u please give me a call at 601 415-8074 or email me at millerlatoya37@gmail.com

Checked in March 21 2019 left March 22,2019 Motel 6 Merced,Ca 1983 E Childs Ave. My wife and always choose Motel 6 when traveling because the rooms are always clean. However this stay was not as pleasant. First the TV remote was missing, after my 3rd trip to the office I got one that worked. In the mean time my wife saw that there was a smoke alarm but the batteries had been removed. Upon entering the bathtub/shower I fell, the shower floor was slippery with a slick residue. Next morning I brought my fall to the attention of the front desk clerk and told her about the slick bathtub/shower floor. At this time I let her know the smoke alarm did not have batteries. She mentioned the batteries were missing because the smoke alarm was soon going to be replaced.
Needless to say I was disappointed with our stay.
Safety issues should not be overlooked hopefully you will contact this location and make them aware how important it is to have a safe room for your guest.
Thank you for looking into this and your quick response.
Xavier Olmos

How do I get my money back after it went through on the card I need to put back on my card

While checking in motel 6 san diego hotel circle on sunday night 3.31.19 I walked in the lobby and first asked if there was a near by men's room. The skinny afro American female rudely told me "THERE'S A HOTEL DOWN THE STREET THAT YOU CAN USE." I told her I had a reservation here. She didn't change her tone and was rude throughout the process. Never wont stay at Motel -6.

Skipped 3 days in a row for room service. There is one specific employee who if very rude I believe she works nights yesterday I went down before work to ask for towels to shower never came my finance went agin after I left for work asked agin never came asked agin before I got home never came and I had to go all they way back down after working all day to get a towel. The same rude lady is trying to tell me I have to have a kensl for a service animal Iv spent a lot of money here the past few nights and was wanting to do an extended stay but with all the problems Iv had we cshoild be given a free night at very least

I called the one 800 number to make a reservation for one night for the studio six in Anaheim location I was confirmed that I have a bottom floor king size bed room the agent put me on hold and called the location a couple times to confirm that I did have a bottom room location available now I called the one 800 number to make a reservation for one night for the studio six in Anaheim location I was confirmed that I have a bottom floor king size bed room the agent put me on hold and called the location a couple times to confirm that I did have a bottom room location available now however Once I got to the location That same lady in the office who had been speaking to the customer service agent said that she never said she had a room available for me on the first floor I wasn’t on the phone to hear their conversation so I don’t know what they were talking about That same lady in the office who had been speaking to the customer service agent said that she never said she had a room available for me on the first floor I wasn’t on the phone to hear their conversation so I don’t know what they were talking aboutAnd I replied I was on hold and she only called you to confirm our room in the bottom floor And I replied I was on hold and she only called you to confirm our room and the bottom floorSo I continued to complain and ask for a managerAnd she canceled my reservation and said I could not stay at the hotel so I drove an hour Away for nothing and still don’t have a roomIt appears to these people are too easy to miss treat the customers which means that they are being taught in their training camps or rooms upon new hire to treat customers this way

I reserved 1 room for a night and it was after 6pm so later that evening i check my account later i see 2 charges from motel 6 one for $67.20 and one for $80.85 so i call the office and the say well u booked two rooms. I call main office and the tell me that they cant do anything becsuse independently owned Motel 6 so long story short I reserve a room $67.20 I get there in the room and I get charged for additional room for 80 85 and I tried to get it back and they won't give it back to me talk about bad service

Made the reservation after 6pm . 1 room for a night and they sad i had book 2 separate rooms one for $67.00 and the second one for $80.85 .also in all the years i have been staying at motel sixs i have never booked 2 rooms i know i cant get my original booking back for $67.20 but the second one for $80.85 . Are you serious!!!! I will never stay at motel 6 again & i will tell everybody i know .....

I had made reservations for 23-30 of March at your location at 5300 ADANSON RD
ORLANDO, FL 32810,
I had called to confirm everything that day, and told them specifically that the credit card on file was not to be charged bc I was using a different card when I got there, I was told not an issue bc night audit get ran sometime after midnight. I arrived at the hotel at 10ish pm to be told they ran my card in file at 6p and because it was declined they gave my room away to walk in bc “people needed rooms” I was livid! I had asked who else had rooms bc it was late and I had just arrived into town, I was told “ your sleeping in your car bc no one has rooms for you it’s spring break” seriously?!? Like wtf (excuse my words) but what kind of service is that!! You honestly want someone to represent your company like that!! I told the 2 desk ladies who were to busy talking to their kids about swimming that I had called n confirmed everything and told them I’d be arriving late, they said not their problem and I needed to leave bc the desk was closing. My jaw dropped like how are you going to treat people like that!!
Sad to say , it must have been a blessing bc I ended up closer to universal at even a better rate than what they were going to give me after explaining to them the chaos I went through.
Your staff needs to be retrained, don’t let their kids hang around in business areas of the hotel and have respect for tourist!
Not a happy customer

ALL of the electrical outlets were so loose they were about to fall out of the wall, very concerned about electrical fire all night long. There couldn't have been even a 6" space on the one side of the bed, and no way of moving the bed, how an older person is expected to get in and/or out of bed was incomprehensible. The only reason we stayed was because it was freezing rain out side and all the motels in the area were full. The worthless bed covering was of no use, had to sleep in our clothes. The television reception was horrible, and most channels tat did some what come in, had NO VOLUME..This hotel was near Tucumcari New Mexico... I can not believe that this establishment carries the name of Motel 6, I understand no frills, but this was way worse than no frills. There was another Motel 6 in Safford, Az. that falls way below the standard of what one would think would carry the Motel 6 logo. Have the standards fallen that far, these were the only Motel 6 we stayed at on our 66 day winter vacation, and I can tell yo for a fact, that I will NEVER even consider staying at a Motel 6, and I will be sure to spread our horrific experiences at the ones we stayed at.....

Stayed at thousand palms location in California. My mom and I were going to a concert. It cost me $153. The area noisey and industrial. It smelled like smoke and there was people begging for money outside our room. I didn't get any sleep. My mom.has a pacemaker and due to the smoke smell was coughing all night. Horrible place. We left there feeling sick. The room was dirty.

This Motel 6 was a disgrace. I have stayed at many in my life and never have I seen such a poor poor room. The wall behind the toilet has mold. Inside the toilet has mold. The paint on the door is coming off. The paint on top of the mini fridge is rusted. The towels were very dingy looking and the had finger nail polish on them. Room stunk to high heaven of smoke. And the price was a rapeing. It is really sad that this place is using your great name. The address is 6015 W I-10 San Antonio Tx and the room we were in was 118. I really hope y’all look into this disgusting place that is representing your Name.

I booked a reservation for my son in law Charles Cowart at your property located at 1310 W. Lantana Rd. My Confirmation # DDCT3C43PWH for 7 night stay beginning 8 Mar thru 14 Mar, 2019.

During their stay, their room was never provided maid service. they had to go to desk for rowels every night, bed were never made, trash emptied one time and air conditioning was inadequate. they asked for room service every time they got towels, but desk clerk ignored their issues. His attitude was very poor, appeared to not care.

After 6 nights, they had enough, and found another motel and refused to stay the last night. They are working at a power plant for a two week job, and would have stayed another week had things been better. At a minimum, I should be refunded the last night ( 14 Mar 2019).

This is unacceptable and I hope you can find a way to improve your operations at this property.

Respectfully,

Rev Donald Bresher
501-339-7493

After complaining about people trying to gain entry to my room "Ashante" said somthing to a cohort who a day later says i am barred from fullerton motel 6

This was the last room they had for the night when I got in there the floor was all dirty . There was also spray paint on the mirror , hair on the beds , had a very bad smell did not look clean at all . I couldn’t take a shower the towels were used and half wet rolled up like the weren’t had yellow stain and spray paint on it and dirty in the bath spray paint on the tub and hair . Heater / air conditioning was not working right was broken . I’m highly disappointed I paid for 100 dollars for a room like wasn’t even clean .

I called the Motel 6 in Apache Junction Az. to get the rates because we are having a Reunion for Williams Air Force Base Brats. It is important because people are coming from all over the country. I got the rates and put them out on our web site. Where I called to make my reservation a man answered at this location and was very rude. I asked him about a Military rate and he said we don't give any military discounts (rudely) which is not what you have on Motel 6 website. So I asked about any other discounts and he said we don't give any. (again rudely) I said to him I had talked to a lady just a couple days before and she gave me the rates and he said he doesn't care what she said and do I wan't to me the reservation rudely. So I hung up due to the disrespect and demeanor. I asked for the Manager and he said I am the manager. . I couldn't believe that Motel 6 would have such type of employees with such disrespect towards consumers. Feel free to call me at 210-378-6738. Thank's Mike

Within 2 mins of entering our room after our long drive my daughter screams over a big in the bathroom. I went in and found a cockroach. Brought the half smashed bug to the office and they accused me of planting it. Only begrudgingly moved us one room over. The whole situation was insane and the way the staff treated me and my elderly mother was unacceptable. If I hadn't been driving for over 12 hours already I would've gotten my money back and left. But my mother needed to put her legs up and rest. But if you have a bug problem you shouldn't be blaming your patrons

I have been staying with motel 6 for a week and I have had nothing but a great stay til this morning as I had asked my mother to go to the front desk and pay for another night as she's done plenty of times the woman who said she was one of the managers first started asking my mother if she has been staying in my rm with me and she told her no but she does come here with me because she lives out of town and is dropped off in the morning so I can get her to her appointments but I do take her home every evening I even tell the person behind the counter I'm taking momma home and this morning I was accused of lieing about that and she accused me of doing things that the employees have been allowing me to do and this morning I was accused of all the things that the employees told me to do when I would go to pay for the room that I was staying in as I tried to explain to the woman that called me early this morning when I asked her name she would not let me know who she was, after I asked for the corporate office and their phone number and her name she changed her attitude almost instantly 2 days ago I asked for some light bulbs for the restroom and the lights on the wall she told me they had finally arrived and handed them to me so I could install them myself I feel like she would not let me explain anything to her but she kept accusing and insulting me for no reason and she didn't want to hear it from me but I asked her not to yell at me I was 3ft. In front of her than she asked me to step aside to help another costumer that had just walked in I have gotten along with all the staff except her this is the second time she has raised her voice and would not let me explain she is very rude and insulting and I feel like she judgee as a bad person when I try to get along with everyone u may ask All the other staff I am not here to cause trouble or bother anyone I just need a place to stay for I am homeless at the moment but I pay for my room everyday she even said I could not have anyone here unless they r on the list if not they will charge me for them being here she has not liked me since the first time we met thanks pls feel free to call me anytime@(505)692-0013 my name is Matthew Vigil am in RM 120 thanks for letting me get this off my chest..

I am senior on disability. I have sleep apnea machine and service dog. I prepaid for a month at motel 6 in dania beach. The manager banged on my door tiday woke me up and said if I don’t answer the door she will call the sheriff. There was no reason to wake me. She was upset because I put a do not disturb sign on the door. She said it was against corporate policy to put do not disturb in door. She also said I was not welcome there because she could get more money per day than per month. I prepaid. This manager had no service skills and her behavior violated the Americans with disability act. She had no customer service skills and should not be interacting with customers or people especially not disabled people. I will be filing a complaint with Americans with disability act office. She should be fired.

I have stayed at multiple motel 6’s and I have never had this much trouble. The staff at the San Dimas motel 6 off of arrow hwy. in California has given me the hardest time. Guest services the people are rude, one of them tried lying to me saying there is no iron and ironing board,I got overcharged on a night. I also asked for a room downstairs due to me being handicapped. I can barely walk on my right foot and the front desk put me way cross the parking lot right in the middle room up stairs. They were snarky with the comments and just all over rude.

I had requested the day before to have the room fully cleaned.I had been waiting all day for service so I finally went to front desk and Jasmine was rude so was the housekeeping supervisor. So I removed everything off the bed and left i came back room was cleaned but they didn't GIVE ME FRESH SHEETS INSTEAD THE SAME SHEETS WERE PLACED BACK ON THE BED JUST NASTY IM HIGHLY PISSED NOT SANITARY AT ALL!!

Motel 6 in pekin il .staff jus rude no tabel in room hard wood floors cold. Stayed 3 days only asked for towels .spiled my kool aid on counter in bathroom wiped it up with wash cloth no rug to wipe feet snow tracked in floor was wet used dirty towel wipe up floor at check out. Charged me $13 for wash cloth and towel damage .unbelievable should of left mess on counter and wet floor maybe they can purchase some paper towel or napkin and Door rug with my money they riped me off for

Dirty floors then found drug needles. Quality of motel 6 is just seems to be continually going down. I travel a lot and use motel 6 is occasionally usually when I'm traveling from site to site. After my last couple of experiences not just that this location I'm seriously considering not using them ever again. This is where I move these needles to I found them in the bedspread when I went to turn down the covers.

First how do I rate a zero star rating for my stay at Motel 6 Palmdale CA; Jan 5 - 9. My confirmation #HJCX5LPJFF was confirmed through Orbitz #740263491551. There were two nights that I was awoken by frightful events and very loud guests. I would like a full refund of $346.21 through Orbitz or Motel 6. Please refund the credit card used to hold this reservation. Thank you.

I was staying at the norcross ga location off Oakbrook parkway and I had guest over and me and my guest was Harassed by the security guard first he sat right in front of my room there was no noise or anything of that coming out of my room he looked at all the License plates down asked for all our ids and we gave them to him then he asked me to pack up all of my belongings and leave the Property so I did as I was instructed he had no reason to keep me off of the property and kept asking me and my guest have we been at the red roof inn the same morning everyone stated to him no and this all happened after he sat and watched my room for 2 hours and stated once I left da property that he would call the Police I stated to him he could do so because I didn’t do anything wrong and I left the property this happen at around 6am I’m 01/10/2

Third time where NY money NO HOT WATER TWO DAYS DIDN'T CKEARN THE ROOM NO HEAT YOU PEOPLE IN ME TWO DAYS !!

Where is my money for two days NO HOT WATER AND MORE

motel 6 in chambersburg, pa. i checked in the middle of the night and the guy that checked me in flirted with me (very unprofessional) and made me very uncomfortable. I left after 4 days because hair dryer didnt work, tv didnt work, no internet connection, along with very noisy neighbors. When I checked out I asked for a refund and the guy told me the manager wasnt there and he couldnt issue a refund. I tried to call several times after that and was always told the manager either wasnt there or was at desk but could not answer phone. I hae a balance of 149.85 remaining on that account.

I am either asking for a refund to my card be made or transfer my remaining balance to the motel 6 in hagerstown, md. i can be contacted at 717-491-6405. The account is under tamara mae Beeper at the one in chambersburg and the one in hagerstown is correct and under Tamora Beeler.

I would appreciate a resolution to this matter.

Two weeks ago I put this in still no work from thus company. I paid for service didn't receive what I paid for. Two days no HOT WATER.NO ONE CAME TO GET THE TEACH OUT. NO ONE CAME TO WIPE. THEN CHANGE THE ROOM HOUSE KEEPER USE SAME WAGE CLEAN THE BEDROOM CLEAN THE REFREZZER. HEATER DIDN'T WORK ONE THAT RUNNING THE PLACE WANT TO BRING IN A SMALL HEATER. YOU PEOPLE OWN ME TWO NIGHT STAND. $90.00

The staff is very rude , gives dirty looks, laughs under there breathe..the feeling makes people very uncomfortable. The times I've checks in live gotten shady looks n facial expressions. Seems like they dont like other woman..really stank attitude. If you can plan they say that they'll have somebody come up to fix your complaint they never do you ask for something they say they'll bring it they don't when you call they get an attitude and tell you you have to come to the front desk

I been here in Kalama off I5 , 11-28-2018 first no housekeeper didn't clean my room the towels dirty with someone foot print. Had to stay four more days still there. And this morning No HOT WATER, No one came to say there no HOT WATER. I just hear when I was in the office. I spent $456.00 . There Do You Think This is RIGHT ?? I understand thing have been break down, This kind of money even less a day I do want what my money paid for. Make this up give one night free. I'm not only one standing there.

Last week, Saturday Dec 1, my girlfriend and i stayed at Motel6 in Astoria, Oregon. She was a bit ill so we decided to stop early and get a room. The check-in girl, Kylee? said she had a room on the second floor, room #219. SO i paid and went to see the room. it was half empty, like something large had been taken out. The room was very chilly, since my girlfriend was not feeling well, we decided to stay. I told the duty manager/checkin girl about the missing furniture. no table, and only one tiny chair...Noting that half of the motel rooms were empty, i asked if we could get a table for the room, she said no, i asked for a second chair , she said no. I asked if we were expected to sit on the floor...she said nothing....then something about corporate. The room was very chilly, and we had to spread out all the bath towels on the bed to try to get warm. the heated cycled on/off constantly all night unable to heat the room. Half the rooms remained unoccupied the next morning when i told my complaints to the new desk manager/checkin lady. She said she was sorry and offered me the number to call guest relations for Motel6. Which i did 2 days later. I spoke to a Tyler,,,,he was courteous and took down my complaints....said he would forward my complaints to corporate. Also he sent me an email, but when i responded to the email it got bounced back to me saying no such or valid email address. So now i am writing here.....We will never stay at Motel6 again.....

im suing motel 6 150 northwoods manteca ca....ive lived at this location for 1 1/2 yrs... the owner sam pockets my.payments...charges me city tax everyday....after 28 days your exempt. he enters my room unannounced ..maintenance got paint all over my car.. he lies about money paid...he tells soooo many ppl my personal business...gives keys to my room to just anybody....lots more....

I have been staying at Motel 6 for several years and never had an experience like the one I did in Huntsville Tx. I rented a room on Wed and paid on my debit card. The next day I told them that I would probably be staying a week since the room was clean and they charged me 300.58 which was a fair price I thought.

Monday night there was loud fighting all night and it was very disturbing to me since I have PTSD. This caused me to start having panic attacks and I couldn't get calmed back down so I had to get to the hospital for stabilization. I left early Tuesday morning and as soon as I was checked in at the hospital I called the front desk. I had taken everything out of my room and left the keys on the desk for the maids since I was sure that they would keep me there so I wanted to make sure they knew I was gone.

I explained my emergency situation with Rachel the clerk and told her that I would not be able to stay the last 2 nights and I would like my money refunded. She refused to work with me and insisted that I needed to sign a paper to get the refund. I explained to her that this was impossible since I was in the hospital in Dallas. I live on disability because of my PTSD and can't afford to pay for a room in which I wasn't able to stay in.

I have no problem paying for the nights I stayed in but not for the 2 nights when I was at the center. I have disputed this charge with my bank. I hope that this can be resolved in a timely manner. I am also planning on filing a complaint with the housing authority since I am on disability and these additional charges are clearly taking advantage of my unfortunate situation.

Thank You!

I was checked into a room with no microwave or fridge after I reserved one because I will be staying long term in the area..the next morning the manager agreed to move me to another room and all I had to do was pay the $34 difference so I went to that room and it also did not have the microwave or fridge so she put me in a kitchenette and said she would adjust the price since it was their mistake..I was told as long as I didn’t check out over the holidays my rate would stay the same but if I checked out and back in my rate would go up..once my week was up I was charged full price even though I was told it would stay at the move in rate..called to speak to manager but got a different manager and she was very rude and said that corporate rates went up and if I didn’t like it I could move to another room or switch hotels..I went on to explain how my room was dirty when I moved in and have all the pictures to prove it..there was trash under the cabinets and the cabinets and fridge were dirty,the floors were dirty and I found roaches in my room,,my trash was changed and no new trash bag put in Can afterwards,,room has not been cleaned properly before I moved in and still has not been cleaned in the week that I have been there..the sheets have yet to be changed and to top it off my heater went out..I believe they could do better on housekeeping and if you tell someone you are adjusting a price and that it will stay that until u check out then you should honor your word as a business professional..I don’t know what you plan to do about it but something needs to be done because I cane a long way and have always enjoyed my stays at motel 6 in Texas but this has definitely not been an enjoyable stay for me.:I will be a long term guest spending a lot of money there if my problems would be taken care in a proper manner otherwise I can just take my money and business elsewhere..thank you misty zeledon(409-460-3923)please feel free to contact me via text,phone or email about the situation as I have till the end of this week before payment is due again!!!P.S.i am renting a kitchenette also and the price is $350 week for a hot plate that is also missing a knob..this is just ridiculous!!!

Recently booked a room to accommodate a late arrival flight. Several weeks prior to my arrival, my travel plans changed and I called and cancelled the reservation, spoke with a professional gentleman, I was well within the window for cancellation. On the date of the cancelled reservation, my card was charged. When I called to inquire as to why, the very rude person told me that I had 2 reservations and only one had been cancelled. When I called to cancel, the gentleman who answered (he was very kind, did not ask "which reservation" nor did he state there was more than one) I travel with one child, I would not have made two reservations. When I told her that was ridiculous and obviously an error, she curtly told me that the manager was on vacation, but she would not refund my money because of the special event that was occurring the weekend of my cancelled stay (Balloon Fiesta). That explains why it was very difficult to make the ONE reservation at any hotel in ABQ that weekend, Motel 6 was the only option at $130, which isn't exactly cheap for a "budget" hotel. I don't generally stay at the chain and after this experience, I never will, nor will I recommend. If I could give zero stars, I most certainly would.

On the 24th of October at 430am I was GOING to extend another nohjt. But know was at the front desk. I waited 15min, I had to go to work. I left my things in the room which I shouldn't of. I talked to the clerk who was working at the time on the phone. And he was ok with me extending. I go back to the hotel after work and they tell me I can't stay there any longer. Because I was rude to the clerk? I don't ever remember being rude. I've been a customer for years now.

I checked in at 3pm and at 5pm a man at the door asking for "Chicago" being as I do not associate with any " Chicago" I did not answer. At 7ish the man came back and I answered and he told me I was lying and tried to enter my room which my fiance stopped. Twice more people came to the door whom I did not know so I called the office to ask for security to monitor the situation. An hour later I got a call from the rudest front office lady named " Jessica " who demanded I come down and show my id which was already on file or else I was going to be kicked out. How the hell do I get threatened with being kicked out when I'm the one being harrased and Im the one who asked for help rectifying the situation I did not create . Worst customer service ever - will gladly stay on the street next time than be talked to like a child/criminal after paying for a room to not only be harrased by transient hookers and John's but also by the motel 6 employees.

1709 Edgewood rd Edgewood Maryland...The bathroom was extremely dirty floors had not been mopped and very sticky, no towels in the room and when I went down to ask for towels I was told i had to wait until 9am when cleaning people got there.
I work for a company with a corporate pus discount card so we stay at motel 6 all over the United States and this was by far the most unclean with the worst customer service possible.

All day we haven’t had any water. I feel like if I’m paying this much to stay here ; then we should have some water by now . Nobody can shower or use the bathroom like it’s ridiculous!

I checked in MOTEL 6 in brooklawn, new jersey, AND the room was HORRIBLY DIRTY. I'VE stayed here before ND the room was just as DIRTY. They DO NOT clean the rooms WHATSOEVER. There's mold in the bathroom, I've seen cockroaches, I had found 2 hypodermic needles in the room, blood on the walls ND floor. The sheets on the beds were DIRTY, CAUSE they didn't change them, the floor was disgusting, we swept it ourselves and couldn't believe the pile of dirt that we swept up, THE PILE OF DIRT WAS SO BIG THAT THERE'S NO WAY THE FLOOR WAS SWEPT PROBABLY IN LIKE MONTHS. IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS BEEN COMPLAINING ABOUT THESE ISSUES, IVE TALKED TO MANY PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN STAYING HERE ND THEY HAVE HAD THE SAME PROBLEMS, IF NOT MORE. I KNOW THE STATE INSPECTION RECENTLY FINED THE MOTEL FOR SOME OF THE ISSUES I MENTIONED ABOVE. SOMEONE REALLY NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE DIRTINESS OF THIS MOTEL. THEY NEED TO FIRE THE CURRENT CLEANING PEOPLE ND HIRE SOME NEW EMPLOYEES, ONES THAT ACTUALLY CLEAN THE ROOMS!!!!!!

Check in about 1030 til 10:00 pm the first room TV was to dark to watch. Second room TV didn't work at all.third room don't know they just told me I had to move again and fourth room where I slept was ok and I got there at 1230. Finally guest behind me had pets and they barked all night long so I couldn't sleep

I was carjacked in your parking lot by armed gunman and lost all my belongings and my car was stolen. I have terrible PRSD- and the worst part is there was another carjacking in that parking lot just 3 days earlier. No accommodation was made to increase security or cameras.

It has also caused serious financial hardship

My son and daughter Ruban and Veronica Marino I pay for them a room for three days at Motel 6 in San Bernardino California I called to check on them 15 minutes ago and employee question me about who’s in the room I know who’s in the Room Because I paid for the room for Ruban and Veronica Marino I am the father in law I shouldn’t be questioned by a snotty Rude employee of Motel 6 when I’m calling to check on the well-being of my children and I think you guys need to have a talk with your employee he’s a mail he wouldn’t give me his name and he was very Un professional You guys need to do something about this person that you guys have employed there

This is Nor Cal we are on fire. Smoke detector should be hardwired

No security latch no battery in,fire,detector my men,are fighting the Carr Fire and this chain of motels doesn't care enough to provide me with a working fire detector. The fire extinguisher is also,empty. Cockroachs flies in the room. I'm going to sue this company.

Hello,

My name is Jamie Bourne and I’d like to complain about a few situations here at motel 6 north on 7277 N Camino De Oeste, Tucson AZ 85741.
First of all, I’d like to say that I’ve been staying here with my 2 daughters after we were illegally evicted from our home in 2016. I’ve been paying $286 a week for nearly a year now as I have been able to stay in other places only a few times during the past 2 years.
During our time here I’ve tried to get many agencies to help my family get out of this living situation as my ex and my case goes through the court process. I have been unable to obtain help through any of the government or church agencies so far. So we’ve had no choice other than to pay $286 a week to stay in motel 6. While we’ve been here we have been dealing with people smoking weed in the motel and seeing people that are staying here hanging out in the lobby with the staff sitting at the lobby table drinking beer and talking to the staff all night as if it were their personal hang out. My family is staying in a non-smoking area
and I’ve smelled people smoking marijuana several times since I’ve been here. I have complained numerous times to the staff and maids but nothing is done about it. Just today I came back from the grocery store and had just paid another $286 for this week then walked up to our room and not only smelled the extremely strong scent of weed but my kids and I could actually see smoke coming into our corridor.
When I walked back down and complained to the front desk, instead of the staff here helping us remove the problem they just say that there is nothing they can do about it and tell us it is legal if they have a medical card.
First of all it is not legal in a motel/hotel and definitely not legal in a non-smoking area. They continue to do nothing about the problem. I’ve visited many many hotels Hampton/Hilton and worked in a popular resort here in Tucson, Omni and have never encountered a problem like this. They do not tolerate this type of clientele.
Second, I have stayed here for nearly a year paying $286 a week which includes housekeeping (which I have never used, I clean our own room including the bathroom and floors, and change the linens myself daily which I am fine with) but I often have trouble getting clean sheets and towels and cleaning supplies from the maids here. They often don’t have enough supplies for us and we have to wait until later to get our needed supplies. When we do get sheets and towels they often look like they’ve been stepped on with shoe prints or dirty marks or have cigarette burns in them. I have asked for a housekeeping discount from the weekly $286 that I pay, since I never use the housekeeping services yet they refuse to take any of that cost off. Last month I paid $1,200 to stay in motel 6 north while being homeless and unemployed and these are the things we have endured.
I’ve even asked management about housekeeping employment opportunities so that I may save some money for a down payment on an apartment for my family but have been turned down repeatedly because I am staying here. I have no choice weather or not to stay here because none of the shelters ever have any room for my family and I am not allowed to leave my kids in the motel room alone to go to work outside the motel. When I asked if my 15 year old and 12 year old could be left in the room alone while I went to work the hotel staff was quick to tell me that they would call the police on me if they found out that there were children under 18 left alone in the room.
Can you please help me with this situation because is not good or fair to us at all.

Jamie Bourne

Arrived at room and there were bugs on the walls, in the bathroom, and in the bed. There was only one towel and when we requested another one we were told that we could not get one until the next day. There was no shampoo or soap in the bathroom and when we called the front desk to request some it took three calls for them to finally answer. The room also smelled strongly of cigarettes. Terrible experiencell, very disappointed in the cleanliness of the facility.

I last almost a full bottle of shampoo in the shower when I stayed at Motel 6 Roanoke Virginia on the 20th of July 2018 contacted the hotel and they say they didn't have it in Roanoke Virginia now I want to know which made stoled my shampoo and I want to return to me and if they stole that took it home with him I think they should be fired for stealing guest belongings I also forgot I left a pair of jeans about a month-and-a-half ago hanging on the back door of the bathroom they have never been returned to me they were Faded Glory skinny jeans brand new I want my change back or I'm never going to stay at Motel 6 again

I checked into the Evanston Motel 6 on July 12 at around 8PM , having noted the sign in front that the room rate had risen five dollars to $55 since I had stayed there the previous month. I registered the fact that I had a dog with the man booking the room and inquired if I was to receive a senior discount as I had on all my previous stays. I have booked rooms in this motel around twenty times for myself and employees over the past four years and this courtesy seemed to have been offered as a matter of course. The clerk assured me that I would get the discount. I paid the bill without examining the receipt and proceeded to pack my luggage and gear into the second floor room I had booked. As I brought my dog into the courtyard she squatted and urinated. I had noticed a sign in the lobby warning patrons to police their dog's excrement or a penalty of $50 would be charged and that there was a comprehensive video system installed to record such incidents. As there was no excrement to remove I continued with my dog to my room.
The next morning as I was packing up I noticed that the receipt did not reflect a discount and that I had been charged full rate. I returned to the lobby and spoke with the man who had booked the room and pointed this out. He replied that I had indeed gotten a discount even though the receipt was quite clear, I was charged $60 and change and there was no mention of the discount. The sign announcing the price of rooms was clearly visible to both of us from the lobby as we spoke, as it is from I80 a quarter mile away. He said that that was the winter rate and he didn't have a maintenance crew to change the sign. When I asked what someone would expect to pay coming off the road in response to the sign, he said that they would pay $5 more. In my astonishment at this preposterous statement , a stone faced lie , I began to argue what I felt were the obvious facts of the situation at which point he asked me why I didn't bring up the issue the night before so he could have refused me service. Then, without preamble, he launched into an accusation that my dog had defecated in the courtyard, of which he had video proof, and what's more, he had already sent for permission "from corporate " to charge me the $50 fine. He then proceeded to gleefully broadcast the serial video of me loading into my room and then the supposedly incriminating scene of my dog peeing. At this point I asked if he had picked anything up after my dog and he said that he had, another lie.
The exchange then became somewhat heated as I felt I was being cheated, lied to, and toyed with, at which point he offered to show me the video of our current exchange so I could see how much anger I was exhibiting. I probably should not have been surprised at this revelation of the depth of the surveillance regimen at this facility, but I must admit that I was genuinely creeped out that it was so efficiently, and in this case maliciously targeted, collected and then flaunted as a tool of the management, as if those renting rooms were the inmates of Motel 6..
The situation then seemed to deescalate a bit, both of us looking for a way to terminate the conversation. He agreed to give me a discount of $10, the sum suggested by him, which was $5 more than I was used to. He ran this on the house computer and handed me a receipt . The last thing he said to me was that he would not pursue the fine for the dog .
As disturbing, pointless and unnecessary as this whole incident was, I might have let it pass without official comment and simply found other accommodations when in Evanston had I not checked my bank account and discovered that not only had the $10 discount been voided, but an unexplained $35 charge had been added. Depending how you're counting, that's two or three more lies, as well as blatant fraud committed by the night clerk in the course of administering the rental of one room for one night, He more than once in the course of our interaction said he did not want my business and that is certainly not an issue at this point, but I wonder if actively alienating a long time satisfied customer who has spent $1000 at your establishment for the sake of a subterfuge regarding whether a senior discount is given or if a dog has peed or pooped( mine did not poop) is a proper way to run a public accommodation. This is a very strange brand of hospitality.
Practically speaking, I expect the unexplained charge of $35 to be reversed or I will pursue whatever remedies are legally available to me. If management, either local or corporate, wishes to corroborate any of the factual material in this complaint I suggest they reference the aforementioned, seemingly ubiquitous videos and the large sign in the lobby stating the policy on pets as evidence.

Due to severe weather canceling our flight out of Newark, we called Motel 6 (Elizabeth) from the airport. The price quoted for the night was $127; however, when we arrived there, the total amount was $213.37. The lady at the front desk flat out lied and said she never even talked to me (I recognized her voice). This "motel" is a disaster, everything about it was just plain nasty. PLEASE send someone from corp to investigate this mess of a place.

my ac was out so i got a room at motel 6 bedford tx i asked for lower level was told they were all occupied so i took a room on 2nd floor #209 the hotel had a smell of someone cooking the odor was strong and awful when i opened the door to my room it smelled musky and like cigerette smoke but i needsed a place to sleep so i went in the tv didnt work the remote didnt have a cover on the batteres the mgr came and adjusted the tv and brought me another remote told me to hold it so the back woulnd nt come off so i went to bed the peoplp upstairs were very loud kept slamingg doors and thier floor squecked when they walked it was 11pm i asked the mgr could he put me in another room heasaid he didnt have one but he would talk to them i told him not to tell them i complained in fear of retailation im 78 yrs old and didnt want to have any trouble or worry about what they may do i trried to sleep it was impossible they never setteled in or quiented down so i told the mgr i was checking out because of the noise he said nothing he could do ,,,,so i left i forgot my hanging clothes so i called him back and he offered me another room i told him you told mr\e earlier when i asked you for another room you didnt have one im home now and im not coming back its to late and far i paid $66.00 for that room and had to leave i think he should have refunded the money toalally a terrible night a older woman in the lobby said she wAS on the 3rd floor and they had a air up bed i coluld sleep in thrir room i said no and thanked her the mgr didnt offer any thing ..... my name jackie harston email jackieaharston@gmail.com.i i think i should have a refund or ssome compensation for this bad experience ithank you look forward hearing from you ...

Have feedback for Motel 6?