ESPN Customer Service

Contact ESPN Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-888-549-3776

The ESPN customer service phone number is 1-888-549-3776. Through ESPN's website you can find their Customer Care page that includes a feedback form and a live chat function available daily from 9AM-1AM Eastern Time. Though ESPN is quite active on social media, their profiles mainly act as news outlets and are not preferable for customer support use. Here are their Twitter and Facebook accounts.

If you would like to mail a letter to their Bristol corporate headquarters, the address is ESPN Plaza at 285 Middle St, Bristol, Connecticut 06010. The Walt Disney Company owns a 80% share since acquiring the rights to ABC, ESPN, and all of their properties.

While one of the most successful networks today, ESPN has been criticized at times for biased coverage, conflict of interest issues, emphasizing coverage of football and basketball over most other sports, and in recent years for controversies with individuals employed by the network.

The network remains headquartered in Bristol but has since grown from a single channel to ESPN Inc. which owns multiple sports broadcasting operations, sports radio networks, websites, and more while marketing itself as the "Worldwide Leader in Sports" broadcasting to over 200 countries.

ESPN Contact Information

1-888-549-3776

24 hours a day, 7 days a week

Browse reviews of other TV Networks

Top ESPN Complaints

I am so tired of hearing a sports station comment on their political views. ESPN has truly become trash tv with a lady on every show and has overcompensated to the extreme. My current complaint is with Dan LEBATARDS rant about the presidents comments. IF I WANT TO LISTEN TO BULLSHIT VIEWS I WILL TOON INTO FOX OR CNN. I DONT NEED TO LISTEN TO SOME BLOWHARD THAT HAS HIS OLD MAN ON A SHOW TOO BOOT GIVING HIS POLITICAL VIEWS. YOUR LEFT ATTITUDE AND ALLOWING THESE DUMBASSES TO CONTINUALLY SPEW THEIR VIEWS ARE A TURN OFF TO YOUR COMPANY. WAKE UP AND PUT SOME GUIDELINES IN PLACE OR YOUR RATINGS WILL CONTINUE TO DECLINE.

Your TV telecasts of every sporting (most recently Wimbleton is a disservice to the viewer and the sport itself. In its every competition 75% of the camera-vision was not in the spirit of the sporting event). Every televised sporting event has a plethora of TV cameras that bounce around from facials in syncronized ping-pong fashion without a pause for fresh air. It is evident that TV crews have succumbed to pre-talkies camera fixation. With todays digital technology, the constant movement of camera shots is annoying and adds to a dizzy-like experience. A normal flow of sports coverage has turned into an overwhelming viewer punishment with facials or some other type of non-consequencials. Perhaps it's time to bring in more cameras and add more incompetence features for the TV directors, and give the viewer an added treat of vertigo. Sports is not Hollywood drama or media theatrics. Get a grip ESPN!!! P.S. I.E., NFL games have cameras dial in into the player's facemask, tc. during huddles, give it a rest ESPN.

When are you going to drop Highly Questionable it has to be the worst program in your history and you’ve had some bad ones.

You really screwed up the WSOP main event this year. What’s with no coverage on Saturday? And you skipped another day, so you couldn’t follow who lost. I’ve been watching the WSOP on ESPN for years and every year you cover less with poorer coverage.

I was truly offended by Tracie Morgan’s monologue all his racial remarks

Why is Duke not on.

You are a complete disaster in everything you do with NCAA baseball. Your channels are screwed up your ESPN app to go to is screwed up you never allow enough time for these teams to play don’t you understand college baseball is at least a 3 to 4 hour event you get all the advertising you need it’s not like professional baseball. If you can’t afford to cover it then get out of it turn it over to somebody else that can do a hell of a lot better job than you guys are doing

Watching the NCAA softball World Series right now and can’t believe how unprofessional the program is. Who the hell cares to watch someone stuff their face with food for two innings. They barely talked about the game. Grow up ESPN - this is the Women’s World Series, not a backlot Little League game. Disgusting.

I've been watching MLB for many years. Over that period of time I've listened to some of the best and worst of play-by-play and color analysts for the Yankees and Mets, being a native NYer. I can now include Alex Rodriguez in the category of one of the worst. Aside from a vocal range that seems to be one of a pre-pubescent high schooler, his commentary is mundane at best. At worst his comments are self-conscious, forced, and in many cases outright ridiculous. For example tonight when another booth analyst was showing a player's shoe that had been purchased for $1500 by the player who then had spikes attached. A-Rod's comment was that the shoes cost more than his car. What a buffoon! Is anyone supposed to believe him, much less feel empathy that this millionaire many times over is supposedly driving something like a 1969 dodge dart?! Probably more like a Bentley. Even the expected player insights are muddy and contorted. His delivery is just not believable. He's definitely no Phil Rizzuto, Tim McCarver or Keith Hernendez! Much less Joe Garagiola! Hey, Mark Texiera is unattractive and a bore, but at least he sounds like he knows what he's talking about! What MLB or ESPN exec does A-Rod have nasty photos of? The guy brings the broadcast down so low that I mute the volume when he's on. Please send him back to the golf course, or make him a AAA batting coach - or J-Lo's travelling food taster.

Can my complaint I'm watching the college girls World Series Alabama Oklahoma your two announcers on those two ladies you got to get them off they know nothing about baseball and the way they talk they don't explain nothing much going on the game they explain everything else but but nothing they are lousy you know I have no idea what they're doing you got to get them off really you can't have those two notch in the World Series I swear to God they are so crappy

Do your announcers on Cards/Phils realize its not memory lane time, or try to impress time AND there are 2 !! Teams playing..not just one..if I were not a lady I would have some vile names for these clowns..disgusting...oh..too kind niw they r doing an interview with a Phils player and kaughing at our mgr

You have at least three commentators with the Cardinals and the Cubs game with only the knowledge of a wiffle ball game Carpenter on 1st base hit to left field if it's fielded cleanly you never go to third especially in the third inning I am 51 years old I have been playing baseball since I could walk

Why did u dis the Detroit Lions 2nd pick in the second round draft

Your supposed to have the Phillies on. But you some stupid interview with some stupid guy that can't speak English.this is why I don't watch your stupid channel anymore

Announcers of Rockets/Jazz games are horrible and so obviously bias. We don’t need them to count down how many shots Harden misses. She is probably the worst announcer I ever heard.

ESPN + requires a subscription fee but they only show portions of the events supposedly offered on the site. They send other portions of the program to ESPN watch making it more difficult to view the entire program. They also have decided to now air certain boxing programs under a pay per view format that we were lead to believe would be offered inside of ESPN +. In short you guys really suck when it comes to boxing broadcasting!!

If Denver does not make it to the finals your announcer's will have a heart attack. This is pathetic. What are they all from Denver? It's really a joke. I live in Tennessee and the bias in this game is unreal.

I have a complaint that involves sports broadcasting. Mainly Tiger baseball. I tune in to watch baseball because it is, or should I say use to be a relaxing enjoyable time for me. It seems that who ever does the broadcasting takes away from the game by a steady stream of chatter. I can appreciate an occasional comment or description of the play or players but I feel it has gotten to be all about the product in the booth and less about the product on the field. Imagine going to a movie and having three people talking constantly about the movie,telling you all about what you have just seen and giving you the complete history and life experience of each actor. They out talk each other by showing you how many movie stars they met and their lifetime experience with that person. It is annoying and distracting. You did not come to listen to the commentators you came to see a great movie. That is how it has become with baseball broadcast. There has been times when something has happened on the field and the camera and conversation was so directed to the booth that I found myself wondering what the heck just happened on the field. Is there a way to cut back on all the noise in the booth. I am tempted to go back to radio. A friend of mine turns the game on the radio and mutes his TV. Thank you for your time. I don't know if my complaint will have any consideration but I am not the only one that feels this way. I know of people that no longer watch sports because of similar feelings. Warm Regards, R. Garcia

You suck espn ...with all the hype for duke and Zion ....they are not the only college team out there...makes me sick to my stomach....lost my respect for you ..hope you lose a lot of supporters over this bs !!! Hope you crash and burn !!!!!

Prior to the elte 8 broadcast you braodcast infomation about the teams players. Yet many times you mentioned u of tennessee they were eliminated a couple days ago. Texas Tech is going to the final 4 yet hardly a mention. Who in corporate is a tennesee fan? espn on their knees as buttchugger u. Check out you for butchutter u. For real.

I appreciate that we can watch women’s march madness on ESPN, but listening to blabber rather than calling what is happening on the court is so annoying. When there is a call on the floor, it would be helpful to have information on what is happening in the game, rather than an ongoing discussion on new diabetes monitoring system. It is good for diabetics to have the system, a mention could send me to google for more information. Is the ESPN expectation of announcers that they should continously chatter? We love basketball, but hate to have to mute the sound rather than face the irritation of endless, pointless commentary that has little to do with what is happening on the court. It is refreshing to find an announcer who recounts plays and doesn’t feel the need to fill every second with verbosity. This is an ongoing complaint, not restricted to the Baylor vs. S. Carolina game. (The fourth quarter was better; it’s a relief that announcers ran out of stories.)

i just wanted to make a suggestion and it is such a pain in the ass to just find a place to make a comment or an idea to improve your site but it is impossible to figure out a way just to send it to you..

so after all the frustration... when you are looking at the scores at any sport u are interested in, I would like to suggest that you provide a way to slide the scores or change the order listed. so that the ones you are interested in you can organize it so that they are together.

such a simple idea but now I feel stupid to bring it up after all the pain in the ass it was to find the place just to say it..

get rid of dick vitale what good does he do he is so annoying,love to see somebody take him by the collar and escort him out of the building,i know there are a lot of complaints about him

Not only do you preempt the start of the next programming schedule (KU vs WV game 2/16/2019) to finish the previous game that ran over the time slot, but you also cutoff the end of the KU vs WV game to show Duke preparing to play. This is really cutting the Kansas area out of the picture twice! Why do you do that? It's a disgrace the way you treat the local customer viewers in my area. I would really like to hear your reasoning for the lack of consistency in your lousy handling of game endings and game beginnings.

Commentators are opinionated in their coverage of sports teams and biais remarks negative statements make it hard to enjoy any game!

Your split screen/multi screen broadcasting of the Rose Bowl & Sugsr Bowl SUCKS!!!!! Please QUIT and go back to a single screen. Keep this up & it’s GOOD-BY ESPN for this household!!!!

I am watching the Cotton Bowl and your tv display is horrible. Everyone I talk to says the same thing. You have split the screen in four different pictures, No one wants to watch the coaches stand on the sidelines for one thing. We buy big screen tvs to have you cut the screen size to a fourth of the total screen?

I am watching the college playoffs, Clemson and Norte Dame. Why do you have a five way split screen during this game. I have a big screen TV made to take in the whole field. I am not interested in watching the coaches on the sideline. I am not interested in a running account of yardage gained,etc. I am interested in seeing the players big and bold in action.
Is this the first time doing this? Haven’t seen it before and hope never again.

I just watched the Kansas vs. Arizona State basketball game. Please take Bill Walton off the air. He is an embarrassment to ESPN, basketball and himself. The relevance of his comments are non-existent. His broadcast partner should be given a raise for just having to deal with him through a game. I don't know if he has a no cut clause in in contract, but buying him out would put you dollars ahead. I will not watch another game where he is the color commentator.

Please take action, NOW

I watch ESPN offen and respect most of the commentators. Until last night I resected Jason Wittin very much. His last comment that the New Orleans Saints didn't belong in the play offs was very biased and un professional and uncalled for and I think he owes the Saints and the fans of ESPN a appoligy. It doesn't matter if the won scoring 12 points or 50 points the fact is the deefennce played excellent and the offence didn't in that game. the good teams always find a way to win though.

Why do you waste time broadcasting poker ? It is not a sport and how watch compared to a real sport..

Why did Charles Woodson have to make the comment that the NFL was not ready for "Black" quarterbacks. It is comments like this that continue to perpetuate attention to racial issues. Why could he not say the NFL is not ready for that style of quarterback and not make it a racial issue? I have lost all respect for Mr. Woodson and in all honesty for ESPN for allowing him to say and portray that narrow minded point of view. An athlete is an athlete so why is the color of his skin even an issue. We as a society need to get past the stigmatism and ESPN as a mainstream sports broadcaster needs to lead the way.

Friday, November 30th - the Texas Longhorn/OU football game. I was working during the game so I spent the day avoiding all information. I get home, ready to watch the game, exciting. I made it the whole day without hearing the outcome. Except, during the first commercial break on your streaming service - you run a Dr. Pepper commercial that congratulates OU for winning the Big 12 game. Thanks for ruining games ESPN. You suck!

I love Monday night football and don’t have a favorite team but I’m not enjoying it this year. The announcers are terrible. They talk too much trying to impress with their knowledge. Jason and Bogger are unbearable. Please make an adjustment next year.

The color coverage for the Maui Invitational with Bill walton is the some of the worst i have seen. Its more like a travelog of hawai then about the game and players. I have never made a complaint before this. he is terrible

The Play by play announcer for the FSU-BC game and many other games is terrible and very annoying...So bad I shut the sound off..Please NO MORE of her....Stick to womens Golf or Tennis...PLEASE..So annoying voice for football Again shut volume off if it wasn’t FSU would not watch...shes really bad

Please stop with the terrible camera work for the Champions Classic. ESPN gets worse and worse every year. Nobody wants to watch a basketball game from the ceiling nor do they want to watch from a camera angle that is constantly spinning. If I go to a game and pay tickets for the best seats in the house, they are not on the ceiling, over top of the player, under the player or behind the basket or from the other end of the court. The best seats are in the middle and up high enough to see the whole game. Show all the angles you want for the replays but stop the stupid angle changes during play. It's unbelievable how ESPN has no clue when it comes good camera work. Please stop!!!

I had Espn app. Now I can or get it to work anymore. I am very dispointed in ESPN. I can or change he tv provider etc to get Espn Please advise what to do so I can have Espn back. Before Friday. Thanks

I want my money back on my card .my boyfriend in prison never got his magazines I'm very upset with y'all I payed for the subscription and didnt get one magazine when for the month of October I was supposed to receive 3 .I don't want to deal with y'all anymore I just need my money back on my card ending 9145 The order was for Jonathan Orozco #01962086 4304 hwy 202 Beeville Tx ,78102 ...I'm so upset and so is my bf .My money should equal to 14 dollars and some cents i want my money asap ty

Your first have coverage of tonight's Monday night football, Giants and Falcons, was absolutely terrible. Constant complaints about Manning, praise for over paid loud mouthed players and no replay of penalties. Terrible coverage.

ESPN announcers are biased against the University of Texas (UT) covering the UT Baylor game. They should just cover the game and not pick favorites.

During both of the last two college football seasons, I have complained to you about the unbridled display of large, boldly painted, dominating religious signs that kept appearing in your Game Day program broadcasts. I'm not anti-religion but do resent anybody trying to force his religious beliefs on me.

Last week, the opening week of the new season, the religious signs became increasingly obnoxious and increasingly overbearing as the program progressed -- they were probably the worst, most annoying I've ever seen on Game Day -- and it was obvious that the program directors were doing nothing to reduce their impact. By the end of last week's program, those signs completely dominated the background of every shot of the panel of announcers. I cut ESPN slack last Saturday only because the program was broadcast from a religious school in Notre Dame, and I wasn't sure whether the school was sponsoring the signs. Shame on them if they were, but I doubt this was the case. Anyhow, I was prepared this week to turn off the broadcast if this happened again, never to watch another Game Day program unless somebody informed me that you had brought this situation under control, and to notify you that you had lost a faithful viewer from virtually all of the years that Game Day has been on the air.

College football season is my far and away my favorite sports season of the entire year. I also love the Game Day program. I love the creative and imaginative signs that the students and fans make and try to read as many of them as I can. I love watching and listening to all of the announcers on the show. I love Bear's insights and predictions. And I love seeing Corso's end-of-program game winner predictions. And alas, today's Game Day program was completely devoid of anybody trying to shove his religious beliefs down my throat. This permitted three hours of enjoyment instead of three hours of distraction, aggravation, and resentment. I don't know what you did to bring the religious zealots under control, but thank you, bless you, and thank you again. The entire program was a joy to watch without any dominant religious signs. I hope that whatever you did this week is what you will do every week in the future so that I, and I'm sure many others out there who don't like you enough to let you know when we're completely disgruntled, can continue to enjoy a great program sans the distractions.

Thanks for listening.

Not only was the split screen was on while trying to watch the game, but the commentators were talking about anything but the plays that was happening. Then, they interviewed someone while the game was being played and you couldnt watch the game! PLEASE ESPN, don't cover another Alabama game, I want to SEE and HEAR what is going on on the field. Awful.

is not showing a love game when the description on guide says they will. who cares about tennis, out soccer on when you say it will be on

Dear ESPN,

I try to no longer watch this channel but just wanted to watch some of the US Open Tennis. And unfortunately clicked on First Take with Max Kellerman. I'm disabled vet. 3 PURPLE HEARTS and a SILVER STAR etc. with the 5th Marine Regt. I know that I speak for a couple million Marines dead and alive when I tell you that I hate your left wing Socialist garbage and I know you have lost many viewers. As for little Max and his whiney snow flake attitude. Take it home to mommy. He should every once in awhile visit a military cemetery and try to think about how many guys have given their young lives for this great nation and they didn't do it for whiners like him to abuse the privilege of free speech. They died to protect the little snow flake. Stick to sports.

You have been on record as RECENTLY proclaiming that ESPN will abandon any political talk and focus on what fans really want, and that is a strictly SPORTS network.

I concur with this objective.

However, on Monday, August 28, 2018, Max Kellerman violated your message to all ESPN associates by engaging in a lunatic-like tirade about the vanilla comments Tiger Woods made concerning this country's President, Donald Trump.

This was a HIGHLY POLITICAL and unacceptable rant by a person who is clearly unable to obey ESPN's own rules. Kellerman even called Tiger Woods, "STUPID," caps intended to show his actual voice inflection.

Please show the integrity of your recent non-political policy directive by either suspending or firing this ESPN employee.. I see where he has been suspended by ESPN in the past. That should have been a clear warning to Kellerman to reign in his vitriolic, highly racist and politically charged comments. He should be fired.

Trusting you and ESPN will do the right thing,

Gerry Gulick (ESPN viewer/customer since your inception in about 1979)

How dare you cut coverage of the National Anthem before NFL games. You are making the controversy about players taking a knee worse. This is nothing short of a coverup. You are cowards.

No National Athem . Poor magement.
As a war veteran this hurts. When we honor this, it means freedom is honor. You'all enjoy it and I will bet those people on knees and your policy. It means also to honor war vets who
gave all. From day one in a free country. This does show what freedom means to ESPN, NOTHING. If you served you would change thoughts. You are only a leach. NASCAR considers this honor for the real meaning and remembers what it feels like to be free and with prayer. Guess which one vets watch. The people who gave us free Country had balls and a vision. ESPN and NFL have no balls when your knees are on the ground. Meaning it represents being a WHORE.
Lynn Reid

Espn customer "care" did not help me. They repeated there answers took a long time to get back to me then just completely ignored me. Wouldn't get someone that would or could help after I asked. Disney employees are extremely rude and disrespectful and I still have no answers.

As a sports fan I watch ESPN 99% of the time . And I’m tired of hearing host and guest bash and criticize our president . I did not realize your program was a platform to bash and criticize the president . I thought your program was about sports and not a program to promote a polictical party . If this is what your program is then you have a obligation to announce this to the public . So at that time supporters of the president and a different party can boycott your program and not support espn and any employee .

While watching the cubs game - not only are the announcers not calling the game but we have to hear about the Mets and Yankees for about an hour - call the game .

Your coverage of Wimbledon is astoundingly frustrating. Its just bad. This has been happening through out. Your editors choose, over and over, to only cover the first boring games of every match INSTEAD of the LAST GAMES OF A LAST SET. Right now I've been in hell as you don't cover ANY of the most epic Federer/Kevin Anderson match. Right now it is at 11 games all in the fifth set. And ESPN cuts away to this first set Nadal match. Watch this tape!!! ESPN did not show ONE SECOND of the fed match until the FIFTH set games 2 all. AND it is almost never put on the big screen. It just SUCKS AND THERE IS NO WAY TO REACH OR GIVE FEEDBACK ANYWHERE. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, NO FORM TO WRITE IN - AND I PAY FO THIS CHANNEL!!!??? ESPN SUCKS. I'm calling tomorrow to get Tennis Channel or anything to not watch this irritating editing.

What is going on with your audio? Seems to be a problem as there is no audio at Wimbledon.

I was trying to watch the world series of poker 2018 last night. the hands were shown in such a small format that it was very difficult to tell what the players had. and of course a person could not read the amount bet nor the percentage of the chance for the winners. in previous years all of this could be seen and understood with no problems. this made for very poor viewing. in the end I had to change channels to watch something else. the picture was great and it showed the players very well. if only I had been able to read the text,

i did notice that several of you other shows had gone with this small text but i cannot give you any names.

john manderscheid
jcmander@yahoo.com

The commentators for CWS need to realize there are 2 teams on the field!! All you hear is Oregon this and Oregon that. If they are fans then go to the stands and get people who will call the game as is!!!! It has been this way all the way through!!!!! At this level there is no room for mess like this!!!

Why does ESPN advertise for Cubs @ LA game and instead have college would series game o
This is only one example, but this happens all the time and is extremely embarrising and for loyal
fans ,they don't get their show.

Steven A Smith. Loud,egotistical,annoying and an insult to your fine programming.

I am 70 years old a cubs fan live in chicago for 30 years now I live in Angola indiana 20 some hours from Miami and you guys block opening game in the areas

Am I alone in my thinking? Is ESPN causing me such consternation that I see no alternative to find a true SPORTS CHANNEL on the air today other than Fox Sports?

Such ESPN sports personalities as “Stephen A”, Jamele Hill and Stephen Smith caused ESPN to change
Into a racist trash can! Doesn’t anyone else notice how Stephen A shows that big smile and refers to
Those black athletes as “Brothers” and seems to have a glow all over his face when he uses that word,
“Brother”? Doesn’t anyone else notice that those persons of the Caucasian decent are not given the same big smile by this racist so-called, “Personality”?

I, for one, feel quite strongly that ESPN is no longer a “sports network” but is more of a commentary on ethnic and social justice. I am fed up with the social slant to almost everything which espouses the hatred of those who would ridicule the politics of today’s most successful politicians in the USA today.

Ignoring the statistics which confirm that most people of color are living better that they have for decades proves that ESPN’s upper management is on a political vendetta to deceive the public and tell lies to those who KNOW BETTER that our country is on an upward trajectory and sports is all but second
To a political agenda which goes along with CNBC, CNN and NATIONAL PUBLIC RADIO!

Love for our country, love for our flag and love for the origins of the greatest country on earth is all but ignored by ESPN and its “social commentators”. These people are not putting sports above all else! They are under the impression that the present on-air agenda will simply continue for years to come.

I submit to you that this agenda by ESPN is about to end. Disney, the parent of this network is about to dump ESPN and in its present state, no prudent suitor will be found. Only those would continue such racist rhetoric would pay a dime for such hogwash.

Stephen A, Jamele Hill and Steven Smith all belong on the Black Entertainment Network not on ESPN a supposed sports network. I would even bet that these racists would fail even there!

As a true sports fan, I speak for myself. This racism must end. We, as a nation must stop watching this junk NOW. The airwaves were never created to allow just one side of every political issue, especially a supposed Sports Network. Keep politics out of sports!

I and millions of others will NOT pay the exorbitant prices at the game to watch spoiled athletes take
a stand against the very center of our Democracy, “The American Flag”!! If you hate America, simply LEAVE!!!! There is no place on this earth where you will be welcome if you show that you are against the very country in which you reside!!!!

Imagine if Jamele Hill had ridiculed John F Kennedy in the era of “what you can do for your country”?
Imagine if Steven Smith had denounced saluting the flag when Dwight D Eisenhower brought this country to victory against Adolph Hitler’s troops? ESPN wouldn’t exist for one minute after such anti-American criticisms. USA the greatest country in the world, LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!

Watching Sports Nation today and you played Taps for a player making about $35,000,000 a year that got traded.
That's I really don't know how many worse that is then kneeling for the National Anthem. I guess I should thank you. I fine most of your program and host this year so bad I am watching less sports. Happy Sad

Watching the Iowa vs Purdue game today on 1/20/18. Can’t stand to listen to Dan D. He never shuts up. The other announcer can’t call the play by play because Dan is still talking. He gets on a topic and 10 points later they get back to the game. So annoying. I listen to the game on the radio.

In your (ESPN's) coverage of the Australian Open, we are occasionally presented with split screen coverage of two matches in progress.

Not only does the immediately diminished screen size makes the match I was watching difficult to follow, but the sudden appearance of another match in progress is distracting, and has the effect of ruining the entire viewing experience for either match. Very annoying, and I usually end up "clicking" to some other (TV/cable) channel. If my experience is widely shared, doesn't the fewer the viewers mean the less you can charge for the advertising? Hmmm?

Been watching the Utah BYU broadcast. However had these complaints watching Walton on ESPN and PAC 12 broadcasts before. No one needs to hear a comment every second that’s available from a color man or an “analyst.” I have never heard so much garbage garnish from a broadcast team in my wife and I have lived a while. Walton was a great basketball player and has a great basketball mine but nothing is bigger than his mouth and his crazy rambling dialogue about Irrelevant babble. I have had to turn the sound off to her three times because of his rants. I don’t care what team he favors I care about the noise he is making basket to basket, change to change, and about people and things he’s learned about in the last week. “ I playing here 45 years ago.” Who gives a rats patootie it tarnishes the ESPN image and makes the whole ESPN experience non-worthwhile. You need to give it serious thought.

I watched and listened to the PK80 tournament yesterday and today. Bill Walton has got to be one of the worst announcers I have ever heard. His comments are distracting and do little or nothing to color or illuminate any aspect of the game at hand. Had I not been interested in in watching Ark play OK and NC I would have changed channels.

Today your host of coast too coast...was inapporately dressed. Women at ESPN has worn attire that is not appropriate or professional. It might be "Eye Candy" for many but, in our time of sexual allegations, no one needes any inspiration to commit any type of sexual actions. One particular day your host wore a short dress and sat at a high desk/glass table, making her attire more attentive. It seems as though, there is competition from your females. Who can wear the shortest, tightes, and most revealing, sexual attire. I want the sporting news. Not some woman standing, legs wide apart, in a short dress. Save it for the club. And you wonder why men are accused for making sexual overtures to fellow employees. Here is an Idea....Uniforms..jackets and slacks/skirts/with appropriate length.

Please tell the announcers on the coverage of the UNC-Pitt football game that the game is about the players on the field. Not a former player for Pitt, and certainly not about the announcers. I turned the sound off.

I see you've got Jamel back I guess I'm done with you all as long as she does not control her political views I will not be watching you anymore it's been many years that I've watched you guys it's pretty sad that I have two listen to her views thank you for all your old views new views are not appreciated I hope you last long but I don't think you will you killing yourselvesm

Please get rid of Paul Finebaum as a commentator on your "CFB" broadcasts. The man is so biased against Brian Kelly;it is an affront to anyone who has to listen to his diatribes against another individual.

I just got done watching the Tennessee v Texas A&M game. My wife and I are fans of Bama. Your announcers doing the Bama vs. Arkansas game should call a pop warner game. They in no way should be doing the #1 team in America. The telecast sounds as if they're in a phone booth. You should get a feeling they are at the game. Simply put, they have no sense of being in the game. The one announcer seems like he is the most boring person in the world. Give me a break. SEC football is the most watched football on TV and this is what you can find for announcers? Sorry ESPN, you need to go recruit some announcers that give insight and energy. Go listen to Vern and Gary.

I am never watching ESPN again due to political correctness and derogatory comments against police officers. I used to watch the channel for sports coverage, not political viewpoints. Was a big fan of PTI but the obvious disdain for police officers is a bit much for me.

I will never again watch ESPN, and have deleted your app from my smartphone. At tonight's 49er v. Rams game your cameras dwelled on the cowardly, ignorant punks unwilling to stand for our anthem. Clearly you support such anti-American behavior. I'm disgusted with you!

Jason Goodall's character assassination of Daniel Evans during the match with Stan Warwinka was inappropriate. He should be ashamed of himself. he should be educated as to what can be legally said in the US. He could be sued for slander.

I am greatly disappointed with the performance of your ESPN announcers on both Mondays and Wednesdays Dodgers national broadcast. I am here to watch the game and have them report on the progress of the game. They have spent way to much time with self promotion and stories that I do not care to hear about. Please remove Rick Sutcliffe and anyone who you might be thinking about partnering him with from the announcing booth. Their behavior has been disrespectful the the players, fans, and the game of baseball.

The announcers working the Dodger - nationals game tonight were terrible. I gind them to be disrespectful to the fans and players with their discussions. The cake and not following the games action. Should this continue I will stop watching ESPN.

I don't know if you get many complaints about Mike Tirico, but he is the worse sports announcer on TV. He has absolutely no knowledge of what's going on in anything he is on. Your network always surround him with people who take up the slack for him

Probably not in right spot, but I want to complain about Ohio State MIchigan basketball game on ESPN. I though the sideline view was terrible. I could only see one side of the court. I am not interested in looking at the refs back. I can not see through player to other side of the court and can not move my head like the people sitting side court. I probably could have had a more enjoyable experience if I had listened to Ohio State's broadcast.

Trying to watch game between Gamecocks and Tenn. Announcers are way too busy just "running " their mouths!!! Half the game has not been announced properly... Ready to turn volume off!!

Please do not allow Dan Dakich to "announce" any more Purdue basketball games. We have to turn down the sound when he is talking. He loves to talk about what a player did wrong, along with what HE would have done in the same situation. He sounds like he is trying to let everyone know that he knows more about basketball than anyone else in the gym or the listening audience. He does the same thing to whomever is playing, but mostly we watch Purdue and HATE to listen to Dan Dakich. Please find him something else to do. thanks.

I like to see ESPN move the Dan LaBatard show to a late night time frame or remove him completely. I will continue to change the channel unless he is moved. His show are not about sports I speaks about nothing.

I just finished watching the Indiana -Illinois game and am so annoyed and sick of Dan Dakitch! He is VERY critical of Indiana and as an Indiana Alumnus feel he should not be allowed to announce IU games. Furthermore he is insulting and negative about most teams and ruins the viewing experience!

Don't know who to complain to. Please send to appropriate person(s): The singing of our National Anthem at the NCAA National Championship was very disturbing. This is a program watched by children as well as adults. It's not Dances With Stars or the Oscsrs. Her clothing or lack of did not fit the occasion. Very poor taste. I think the cameras tried to stay off of her butt -- plus her rendition was not very appealing.

What is the matter with ESPN, they are ruining the National Championship Clemson/Alabama by filling up the screen with their STUPID commentators. Are they insane. We want to watch the game not commentators. I have hung a screen over the affected third and used my mute. Too stupid for words.

This is simply a gripe about how selective you are in what you report. Intelligent viewers understand how you control and influence what we see and hear in the medium of sports television. That being said, where the hell is your typically incessant coverage of a despicable human being such as Terence Cody? And worse yet your obvious lack of guts to truly investigate and demand of the NCAA an explanation as to why UNC's proven cheating scandal has yet be be addressed after over two years of public disclosure?

I want more of Uncle Brent. Please stop delegating one of our finest broadcasters to your 3rd tier network (SEC Network) which many of us do not receive. His coverage of today's Orange Bowl was exceptional, as always, and I request that you either return him to covering the top games or release him altogether so that another network can make use of his untouchable broadcasting capabilities.

Many years ago, in your first year of the magazine, I was a member. I have been to Bristol because I grew up in Naugatuck, Connecticut. I am in Madison, Wisconsin now. I use to love you guys. Now I do not. You have made watching sports a mockery. You are money mongers now. All the bowl games on ESPN. Nothing substantial on the National affiliates anymore. No cable or satellite, tough.

Try on line, no cable or satellite, tough, you can't watch it. Oh, watch the highlights then. Every highlight with a commercial before it, over and over again. You have sold out the common sports fan. I will never think of ESPN, Sports Center, Bristol, where I have two cousins working, or watching College football as the same now. ESPN, Yeah Baby.....you ruined sports with your money grubbing ways. " As Shixxy as the other side of the toilet seat!!"

Why do you let Herbstreit call Michigan State games when he is so clearly biased against them? Do you listen to his commentary? He is NEVER impartial. I will keep writing ESPN corporate until you make a change.

Watching the Birmingham Bowl and was wondering why the commentators are interviewing Memphis State's new coach and not commenting or showing the plays on the field. I tuned in to see the ball game, not an interview with a team's new coach who will not take over until after this bowl game.

I was watching sports-center when one of your commentators stated (I would like to regurgitate what you just said). Perhaps that is what he meant but i doubt it. Many of your announcers have a terrible grasp of the English language, and present a very bad example to the youngsters watching your shows. The fact that the people he said this to did not burst into laughter is a good reflection on there upbringing.

I was trying to watch the Laker game and I didn't appreciate being preempted by the Warriors. Who cares if they are undefeated?

Clemson and South Carolina game. Between plays the band is so loud can't hear the announcers. Speakers must be right where the band is sitting. Is that what ESPN wants, can't hear the announcers 1/2 the time for that is what is happening.

Specifically, I do not like Beth Mowins commentating. Cringeworthy. Please don't do this to the fans. I can't watch tbe Georgia rivalry. Just thankful that if she's at this game, she won't foul up the others. Please remove her from college football commentating. Many, many thanks!

The announcer Bill Walton is not good too much complaining and thinks he knows everything. Not Good.

Every time Arkansas plays on ESPN it's as if Arkansas isn't even there. The announcers spend the majority of their time talking about the opposing team, irregardless if Arkansas is winning or losing. It's getting to the point that I almost don't watch the game, even being a die-hard fan. Try giving us a break why don't you? Very unprofessional announcing.

The announcers for the BSU vs New Mexico game on ESPN U on Sat. Nov. 14, 2015, was an agonizing experience. I understand that these announcers are either the bottom of the barrel, or young guys trying to make a name for themselves, but... Bad is bad. What twiddly dumb and twiddly dumber are not smart enough to figure out is that most games on ESPN U are not the BCS top 25 teams. Fans specifically chose that game to watch. Fans of both teams. I get it.... Everyone loves an under dog. However, isn't it the job of the announcer to be impartial? You might be thinking, Sour Grapes? Maybe a bit.... These announcers wanted a good game so bad, that they were blatantly rooting for New Mexico. Therefore, making it even a more difficult experience for a BSU fan. I don't live in Idaho and depend on your station to be able to follow my college. I will not sit thru another game listening to these two announcers. I can turn off the sound and get the game on the radio.

Bill Walton is terrible. I'm trying to watch the Texas v Washington basketball game, but commentary is making it a miserable experience. Questioning how to pronounce a high school of one of the players? Remembering when Wilt scored 59 in his first game? Who cares. If he is the best play by play you can find, I won't be watching much basketball on ESPN.

ESPN's customer feedback form won't process to submission after i go to all the trouble of filling it out because the webpage thinks I'm a bot. How can a bot fill out all the necessary information on all the lines ESPN requires? That is absurd nonsense. I think EPSN just doesn't want to have to read people's emails. Especially considering my emails on other websites aren't denied for any reasons much less because they think I'm a bot. They also have my email address to which they send emails of their own _and I belong to EPSN's websites. I'd call them but I don't want to say something I'll regret. Well, maybe I wouldn't regret it but I still don't want to call them.

I walked in on the last few mins. Of the fourth quarter of the Florida-Vanderbilt game that my husband had on. There was a woman commentator for the game. If I had to listen to her for a whole game off it would go. Her voice was very nerve wracking. Send her back to the office and let the men do their job. This is carrying political correctness to far. She is a woman trying to do a mans job. Not very good either.

The woman announcer on today's Florida vs. Vanderbilt game has the most horrible and annoying voice I've ever heard on ESPN Broadcasting. Get rid of her! She is not suited for football game announcing. I am going to mute it and put on 930am and listen to game.

Heather Dinich is the most unprofessional and completely Bias writer against Alabama, why im not sure , Alabama has done nothing to her, she simply has no clue about college football obviously. I am extremely dissappointed in her obvious dislike for a single team like that, where did the professionalism go, the knowledge of what she is talking about was obviously never there. She gives ESPN a very bad name in her unprofessionalism.

Have feedback for ESPN?