TaxAct Customer Service

Contact TaxAct Corporate

Established in 1998, TaxAct® is one of the major companies in the US, offering budget-friendly digital and download tax preparation solutions for tax professionals, individuals and businesses. TaxAct is the only major company engaged in offering tax software for free filing for simple federal (1040 EZ/A) and state returns.

The company also offers customers with a ‘Price-Lock Guarantee’ that encouraging filers to lock in their deal. TaxAct also offers a comprehensive suite of “Do-it-Yourself” (DIY) tax preparation products, which have been designed to grow with customers, as their tax scenario evolves.

The company is headquartered at Cedar Rapids, Iowa in the United States. If you have a problem with TaxAct, you can call the customer support team of at 319-531-3626. Or you can contact them by email at the address pr@taxact.com.

TaxAct, the flagship product of the company, has been designed by professional and highly qualified tax accounts and programmers. Common issues with TaxAct 2015 Online Editions include four simple, quick and affordable products. They are all customized to address the needs of taxpayers’ unique filing situations, including Free, Basic, Plus and Premium.

TaxAct Contact Information

• TaxAct headquarters address

• 4931 North 300
    • West Provo
    • UT

Browse reviews of other Financial Services

Top TaxAct Complaints

Cannot contact any TaxAct people on their website - it is screwed up...

Guess I'll have to find another tax Company to file my Taxes with this year..

I just spoke a customer service which and she was very rude and not helpful at all, her name was Monica (so she said) she called back twice to say something smart back to me, which was very unprofessional!!!

I needed to access my account, which I was having trouble doing to change a social security number that I inputted incorrectly. Monica, from taxact support, told me there was nothing she could do for me. I have been using taxact for years and never have I encounter this problem. I will not be using this anymore, therefore I am forced to go else where. What a shame.

For the second year in a row using TaxAct program for my state taxes I have gotten them sent back. The information that was given was correct. The was that TaxAct process the return was incorrect. My wife is retired from the state of Michigan and a Michigan Pension Schedule has to be included with the form. It was not. Her retirement was listed as a different income. I now have to submit another return after paying for this one. I have a bit of a problem with all this. Plus I had to pay for e file. Because they did not include this schedule they had me paying $485 instead of receiving a $320 IRS refund. I want to know how I can contact TaxAct corporate office with my complaint.

I signed up with TaxAct online to do my taxes. Something happened and the website shut down and logged me off. I went back and could not get my password right. Has anyone else called corporate to complain about their system? Seems like there is lots of problems and just in time for tax season!

Continue to be impressed by the team at TaxAct. I will probably still go to H&R block this year, but if I do change I will certainly check them out.

Love these guys. I went to check out there software and found an easy-to-use federal income tax calculator. I did not even have to sign up to use it. Wow that's customer service!

Have feedback for TaxAct?