Fidelity Customer Service
Rated 2 of 5 Stars

Contact Fidelity Corporate

Toll free phone number: 617-563-7000

Fidelity Investments (www.fidelity.com) is a privately held financial services company based in the United States. Services include trading, mutual funds and retirement planning. Revenues in 2014 were reported as US 14 billion and operating income as US 3.4 billion. There are over 41,000 employees in the Fidelity company.

If you have a problem with your account at Fidelity you may call 1-800-343-3548 or you may find their service overview here. If you wish to mail a postal letter to CEO, Abigail Johnson you may address your correspondence to 200 Seaport Blvd., Boston, MA 02210. The corporate office phone number is 617-563-7000.

The current slogan of Fidelity is ‘every someday needs a plan’. Founded in 1946 by Edward C. Johnson III the company has social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+ and YouTube.

Fidelity Contact Information

617-563-7000

Browse reviews of other Financial Services

Top Fidelity Complaints

To Whom It May Concern:

I believe that I have experienced inappropriate, unprofessional and gender bias behavior in my interaction with Amanda in the "At Risk" department during our phone conversation initiated at 8:30 a.m. EDT on 7/6/18. I formally request that the recording of our interaction be reviewed to determine the appropriateness of her actions. I contend that she was hostile, she misrepresented and misquoted me, and she made certain inaccurate and incorrect assumptions based upon my gender.

Please advise me if these means are not sufficient for a formal review and response.

Please also advise me the of the status of my compliant and the status of my account at your earliest convenience.

Kind regards,
Kevin D. Harris
SS #074-62-0525
Mobile #201-312-1395

I have been trying to get a problem resolved over my Roth investment draw that I set up with you all and even though I have called in several times you just can't get it together. I requested an $100.00 bi-monthly investment into my Roth IRA and you continue to draft from my checking account costing me a $5.95 fee every time you make this error. In June I called and escalated to a Supervisor by the name of Jason Frischknecht who assured me he would get this resolved and would call me back in a few days to confirm. It has been two weeks, Jason never bother to call me and the problem still continues. I work for the bank.....ACH's happened every day from savings accounts...it is not that difficult and yet you can't get this fixed why????????????????????????????? Jason not calling me back nor resolving this issue is UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been waiting on hold now for more than 23+ minutes and my time more valuable than to micro-manage my investment firm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I I spoke with a supervisor by the name of Chad Huston who said (on a recorded line) that he "thinks" the problem is resolved but will have to see with the next investment. I suggested you have your back office call the bank to ensure the ACH is set up correctly and he said no. I AM LIVID! I closed the investment since clearly you don't care enough to just pick up a phone and make a call to resolve the issue. I want someone who CARES about my business enough to call me and have a discussion as to why this was such a hassle and why your only option is to sell my shares than to expect your back off staff to make a 2 minute phone call to ensure a resolution. Dealing with Fidelity is a nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #303-916-3745 or 303-471-7630

Keeping me from logging into my account... I needed to call security to unblock my account,,, I was told to send proof of identification. I went and faxed it 3 times where i was told it was too dark and could not read.3 different machines mind you,my licence expired March 21 and I needed money to get this straightened out . I was on vacation and that was why delayed..My utility bill was not current. I went to providence and let them fax. I was told i could not unlock my account. Asked for ss card i misplaced. i left upset.A front desk gentleman helped me with this.. Told to comeback the next day with my ss card and a current utility bill. and I would be good to go. I also brought my social security ssdi award letter....And now things are getting heated.and i am getting so upset and sad... I told them I needed to take out MY money to clear up a ticket problem to renew my license.Still no go. I was humiliated by asking me personal questions like borrow the money from someone, Why don't I have any money left from my ssdi check. I was crying and why would they ask me personal questions like that . It is none of thier business, My licence has only been expired 2 weeks , They have enough information of me to unlock . I was a risk i was told . I opened too many accounts and changed my address so a check could be delivered to florida then changed back to my current address.. I suffer from depression and anxiety and I believe i was humiliated by fidelity . I have over 85,000 dollars with you .. Now I just want to pull it all out for I cannot go to the registry to fix a ticket and renew my license.I do understand security purposes . But they have enough information on me also saw me in person.. Please help so i can access my account so i can take care of my personal business . Lauriann Obering

I was a victim a fraud. Someone claimed they were with fidelity investments and were not, they were supposed to be a community org helping families. I'm a single mother of 4 who works my ass off!. Anyways they gave me a check, I went to my branch and asked them questions about the check and procedure, They took the check and there was a hold on the check, the man George informed me no reason to be alarmed its a procedure they to make sure their are funds in the account before they release the check, its to PROTECT their customers. Well I checked my account went in to the bank asked again if everything was ok, the lady said yes and gave me a cashier check, which is supposedly guarantee money,

Anyways they gave me the cashier check I paid the bill that the people were paying and then two days later went to swipe my card it declined. I called and that's when they told me there were no funds and that the check was probably fake. So I called n called and spoke with god knows how how many people. They were all rude and treating me like I was nothing, I never over drafted my account I was a good customer who got caught up in some bs and which I take fault for trusting these people, however I feel a lot of this could have been avoided if the rep at my branch was straight forward and didn't lie to me about the procedure had things been explained properly I feel I wouldn't be going through what I am going through.

But chase wont take my Fidelity complaints seriously, on top of that the 16 different people that i had to speak with were rude I had one nice lady who didn't cut me off every 5 sec and keep saying im sorry but there is nothing we can do. 1 person out of 16. That's horrible customer service. I get ya'll aren't going to help ok so I pay it all back n it take time, but the rudeness was not called for. Once I get this taken care of I will never deal with chase again and I would never refer anyone to chase. I went through a very messed up situation I didn't need to be talked to like I didn't care by my bank, I went to my bank in hopes for relief even if you guys had no attentions of helping me or doing anything,you didn't have to act like it on the phone.

The lady Michelle was by far the worse she never got loud or anything but constant interruptions and nasty attitude was uncalled for. Even if I didn't get my money back I expected my first time being involved with fraud would have been a little bit better. I shouldn't have to deal with the fact that I got scammed and the stress of bank. Also a file was supposed to be filed, and never was. I was informed that Michelle was going to do it, she didn't and she made it very clear to me that if I filed a claim chase still wont do anything.

I interviewed for a job at Fidelity recently. The security was tight and the process was pretty brutal. The entire time I felt like this was a factory type environment where they hire account reps and churn you up and spit you out. I would like to see the company take a more personal approach to hiring. Maybe that is impossible with their size? They might see less employee complaints that way.

Fidelity was able to give me the right investment plan that I was looking for after retirement. Although I definitely will be looking to switch my account soon. I had contacted the executives at Fidelity and they have give me complete information and schemes that I could choose from. The only problem is I had to wait on hold for about ten minutes before I heard back from them. After I did get ahold of someone they were helpful. Not just this they have suggested other plans on mutual funds so that I could plan my retirement in a better way. I would really appreciate Fidelity for living up the their name and offering some good plans to people like me. Hopefully the corporate offices will make some changes in the way support is done to better serve their affluent customers.

Have feedback for Fidelity?