Lifelock Customer Service
Rated 2 of 5 Stars

Contact Lifelock Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-543-3562

LifeLock Inc.is an American identity theft protection company that helps detect fraudulent applications for various credit and non-credit related services. LifeLock offers many products including Standard, Advantage, Ultimate Plus and Junior monitoring services.

If you have a problem and need to reach LifeLock customer service call toll-free 1-800-543-3562, customer service hours are 24 hours a day.  LifeLock Standard offers identity theft detection and alerts within its network, lost wallet protection, address change verification, black market website surveillance and reduced pre-approved credit card offers.

If you need to reach the head office, the company is Headquartered at Tempe, Arizona and located at 60 East Rio Salado Parkway, Suite 400, Tempe, AZ 85281. The CEO is Hilary Schneider and her direct email address is hilary.schneider@lifelock.com

LifeLock announced its plans to take its identity theft protection business public and filed for an initial public offering worth up to $175 million.The company started with a $2 million in seed funding, with another $5 million in its Series A funding in 2006 from Bessemer Ventures.

Common issues and complaints relate to everything in the Standard plan plus fictitious identity monitoring, court record scanning, data breach notifications, credit card, checking, and savings account activity alerts, and an online annual credit score and report through TransUnion.

LifeLock Junior protection provides identity theft detection and alerts, credit file verification, black market website surveillance and file sharing network searches. LifeLock also provides a $1 million guarantee in the event of identity theft.

Lifelock Contact Information

• Lifelock headquarters address

• 60 East Rio Salado Parkway, Suite 400, Tempe, AZ 85281

1-800-543-3562

Browse reviews of other Financial Services

Top Lifelock Complaints

No phone service available after signing up!
Hour long wait times, listening to awful elevator music, then the call drops and you have to start all over!! So unbelievably frustrating.

It's incredibly frustrating to try and vet your account or even get a refund on cancelled services. It was so easy to sign up, but now reaching the billing department to request a refund? How impossible. Can anyone help me?

I haven't been able to get on to the Lifelock customer service portal. I've asked the employee's and they either don't care, don't know, or won't check to see if it's turned off.

Lifelock is supposed to protect you. But my complaint is that the charge you so much money up front that you are getting scammed. I tried to call the Lifelock customer service number, to ask them about their services, but it was closed. How are they going to protect me if they are closed for business?

Thanks to Lifelock that secured my information and identity safely. My colleagues who have face several issues earlier suggested I get Lifelock secure my information so that it doesn't get miss used. Lifelock made me understand the implications incase our details are used by fraud people. This could cost a lot if we do not keep our information and details in safe hands. That's why I choose Lifelock to do the job of securing my information. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to keep their details safe and not getting them in wrong hands.

Have feedback for Lifelock?