H&R Block Customer Service

Contact H&R Block Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-472-5625

H&R Block (www.hrblock.com) is a tax preparation company in the United States with offices in Canada, Australia, Brazil and India. It is publicly traded on the NYSE:HRB. There are 12,000 company-owned and franchise-owned branches in all 50 states and worldwide. Revenues in 2014 were reported at US 3 billion and there are over 80,000 H&R Block tax preparers (9,000 bilingual) that prepared over 24 million taxes last year.

If you need to report a problem with your tax return or service you may call 1-800-472-5625. You may also find support here. You may contact the H&R block corporate office and write to the CEO, William C. Cobb by postal mail using 1301 Main Street, Kansas City, MO 64105. The corporate headquarters phone number is 816-854-3000.

Founded in 1955 by brother Henry and Richard Bloch most Americans live within 5 minutes of an H&R Block office. H&R Block has prepared tax returns for over 650 million Americans since 1955 and they have branches located on military bases. Social media presence may be found at Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Google+ and their current slogan is ‘never settle for less’.

H&R Block Contact Information

• H&R Block headquarters address

• 1301 Main Street
    • Kansas City
    • MO 64105

1-800-472-5625

Browse reviews of other Financial Services

Top H&R Block Complaints

I've contact hr block 33 times yes 33. They said they did a investagation on my fraud statement. N they closed it. So I called again to ask them how they did this bc there were transactions being made at the same time 50miles apart. So then they assigned me Natale n she doesn't return calls. N when she does she try's blaming you. When I'm disable can't speak well n around on me. I explained I only have one card n she kept asking me if I gave it lost it etc.. n the transactions are being made at the same time in different areas n this has been going on since July n this is now October?? Hr block investagation was a bunch of crap... and since they sat on their thumbs all video evidence is gone. So yes I believe I have a right to be upset. N I want my money back

This is a note I had to sent to the recruiter for you classes in Orlando. I feel, in my worse day at work, I could do better at informing potential clients of class   cancellations or changes. If this is the caliber of individual you have working, it is disappointing. I am positive I could do better.

Quezada, Marielle Michelle (marielle.quezada@tax.hrblock.com

Good Morning

At the moment I am highly disappointed in H&R Block.
     1. I never received the code you stated I needed to enroll in the course which started today, so
     2. I went to the address where the course was to be held and waited until after 10 AM, the start time, and no one showed.

Is the evening class from 6:30 to 9:30 still going to be held.

Not sure I will go with H&R Block anymore for my taxes. In the end they are starting to charge way more with the launch of "Block Advisors". It just does not make sense when Tax Act and others are charging $29 still and H&R is not getting with the times.

Please, do NOT hire H&R Block for financial services. They do document and rip off peoples personal and business information.

There was a charge put on my H&R Block account that I did not authorize and I've called over and over to talk to someone about this but I'm just getting the run around. I also wanted to stop the same company from being able to get more money over and over again. Will not be recommending this service after they ignored my phone calls to their customer complaint hotline.

Went to H&R Block to get my taxes filed the last three years. Each year the service seems to get a little worse, but the price stays the same. This past year they barely took 30 minutes with me and seemed very rushed. I hope they slow way down and get back to focusing on positive customer service experiences. That is my only complaint, and the change would need to come from the H&R Block corporate office.

No compaints here about the company. H&R Block helped me in filing my IT - returns for this financial year and it's a great relief. It is a full-service tax consultancy firm with qualified CAs, CPAs and other experienced Tax Experts for individual and Corporate accounts.

Well it is pretty necessary that we maintain and manage our financial transactions regular and H&R Block is the best place as it has 365 days frequency, error free and our documents are 100% secured. It not only helps in IT filing, but also in IT calculation, Tax scrutiny assistance, registration and advance tax quarterly services too. I suggest to ring up or text in H&R Block for the above services to get the best work done for you. I have done my taxes several years in a row and from the corporate office on down everyone in this organization seems to be world-class.

Have feedback for H&R Block?