Gateway One Customer Service

Contact Gateway One Corporate

Toll free phone number: 888-810-8740

Gateway One Lending & Finance is headquartered in Anaheim, California. The company is a leader in the indirect auto finance marketplace. It has been in business for 30 years and has offices and dealers in 40 states. It is a certified loan servicing organization and is SSAE 16 compliant.

If you have a problem with your loan you can contact customer service by phone at 888-810-8740 or fax 714-844-4536. Gateway has also setup a dedicated complaints email address at CS@GatewayOneLending.com and corporate offices located at 160 N. Riverview Drive Suite 100, Anaheim, CA 92808.

Common issues relate to lending and finance offers and online payments. Gateway One pulls and reviews a Dunn & Bradstreet business credit on all its dealers and a credit report on the owner of all Independent dealers, which if approved is able to fund loans for the dealership.

Gateway One Contact Information

• Gateway One headquarters address

• 160 N. Riverview Drive Suite 100, Anaheim, CA 92808

888-810-8740

Browse reviews of other Financial Services

Top Gateway One Complaints

Well....where to begin!!
Due to an accident, insurance paid off my son's truck! It has taken over a month to get the title of that truck released and sent to me. I made 3 phone calls to GWOL to verify they have the correct address...They did!! Yesterday I was told the title was sent to an address from 2 YEARS AGO!!! When I confronted them about this, they said there was nothing they could do!!!! Now I have to wait 2 more weeks for DMV to get the title in their system, pay them, and go get the title.

Customer service people at this company are just assholes!!!!

Customer service was rude to me and my family. I want everyone to know about this and will be using the website to tell everyone at the company. I will also be posting this on Facebook, Twitter, and other complaint websites. Here are the numbers I have called so far.

Gateway One Lending & Finance
160 N. Riverview Drive Suite 100
Anaheim, CA 92808

Funding (West Coast Operations)
160 N Riverview Drive, Suite 100
Anaheim, CA 92808

Funding (East Coast Operations)
13560 Morris Road, Suite 1250
Alpharetta, GA 30004

I have had my car for almost 3 years and had a great payment history. September of last year, I experienced financial hardship that caused me to become behind on my car payments. I attempted to have Gateway work with me (so I thought) they were working with me. So one Monday, I recieved a phone call from the lending company at my job at the time, which was at 11:00am, the message indicated that I had "until the close of business day" to talk to the customer service person.

At 12 noon, I get a phone call from the receptionist stating that my car was getting towed. I run out side and find out that the were already taking my car. So I did not have until close of business day as stated buy the message. When I called the company, they were arrogant, condescending and treated me as if I was a bad person. I took 3 days off of work to get my car back, and that whole experience was a nightmare. I managed to borrow money from a friend to get the car out, which was on a Friday of that week. I was told that my next payment was due in December.

Then 11 days later I was told that I was past due and recieved multiple phone calls about my account being past due, when I payed $1200 to get it out. I was then told I was eligible for an extension and had up to 3 times to use it in the event of an emergency. Fast forward to present, I am now unemployed, spoke to one individual in the loan servicing department that I was eligible, spoke to someone else who said I was not. Today I spoke to a supervisor who acted like he didn't care and said that although there was a miscommunication that there was nothing he can do about my situation, which I would say is an emergency, because I am currently not receiving any income. This whole experience has left a bad taste in my mouth and because of our state law, when it comes to my rights, I am pretty much left powerless and I can either live on the street and have my car paid off or give it up.

My car loan only has 2 more years on it and they refuse to help me. I am ready to get a third party involved because I am wondering how many individuals have been a victim of their poor communication and their faulty customer service practices. Gateway One is more of a rotten apple under our so called Lemon Law. Please help!

Have feedback for Gateway One?