Edward Jones Customer Service

Contact Edward Jones Corporate

Toll free phone number: 314-515-2000

Edward Jones (www.edwardjones.com) is a financial services company for individual investors and small business owners. There are 11,500 Edward Jones branches serving over 7 million clients worldwide. With over 40,000 associates, sales for Edward Jones in 2014 were reported as US 6.2 billion.

If you need assistance with your investment account you should contact your local and personal Edward Jones investor first. You may also call 1-800-441-2357 for customer service or 1-800-441-5203 for technical support. If you want to send postal correspondence to the CEO, James D. Weddle, you may address it to him at 70 Edward Jones Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63043. The corporate office phone number is 314-515-2000.

Edward D. Jones founded his company in 1922 and the current slogan is ‘making sense of investing’. You may find social media presence to be helpful on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and YouTube.

Edward Jones Contact Information

• Edward Jones headquarters address

• 12555 Manchester Road
    • Des Peres
    • MO 63131

314-515-2000

Browse reviews of other Financial Services

Top Edward Jones Complaints

Edward Jones in Graham, NC is being rude and uncooperative because I am transferring my accounts to another bank. He's not answering or returning phone calls from Lisa Tidd at 5/3-my financial advisor. I talked to him on the phone, telling him I want the money transferred and he was rude and sarcastic with me. I also sent 3 secure messages and 1voice mail trying to get him to transfer my accounts. I am at my wit's end.

I do not have a specific complaint about Edward Jones customer service, that always appears to be on the level. If I had to review this company, I would say they are stuck in the past. That's based on their commercials, their stores, and their brand. If you want to stay relevant, change your image. Appeal to today's customer.

As an HR of my organization, I was looking forward for better long-term investment plans for my employees and I got the right solution from Edward Jones. If you have a long-term investment plan which gives you more benefits, then please approach Edward Jones. You are also eligible for a complimentary portfolio review at no charge. You can also download the mobile application and register online at any time. I appreciate the time taken by Edward Jones team to explain the brochures of available plans and made everything clear.

Have feedback for Edward Jones?