Budget Trucks Customer Service

Contact Budget Trucks Corporate

Welcome to the Budget Trucks complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against Budget Trucks online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the Budget Trucks corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

Budget Trucks Contact Information

• Budget Trucks headquarters address

Browse reviews of other Car Rental

Top Budget Trucks Complaints

I rent a lot of trucks which I currently have to do through someone else because I was told I am on no rent list however it has been almost three months now and no one can seem to tell me why I am on a no rent list could someone please take care of this my phone number is 754-367-6626

I reserved a truck in Jamestown ca on nov 14th well I wasn't able to move that day so I called and cancelled the truck within 24 hrs the lady was very nice and said if I needed a truck call and let her know I said I would well she cancelled the truck next thing I know I am being charged 50 bucks well I put in a dispute with my credit card co. and will never do business with your company and will tell my family and friends not to use you ….BAD BUSINESS !!!!!

If I could go lower than 0 I would. Rented a trailer and truck, trailers axle broke while driving down the highway. 1 called roadside assistance and took 6 hours for a tow truck. Once there they lowered my vehicle and towed the truck and trailer, leaving me with my dog in a unknown area. Told to call in morning and wasn't offered assistance in finding lodging. After spending another 12 hours in my vehicle a trailer was found. Had to hook it up alone and I am disabled. Only compensation offered was 80 dollars which I find insulting. .....

Good afternoon I want to make a complaint on corporate on the Bronx I have waited long enough for my money every time I call it’s some thing it’s been over 3 weeks still nothing they tell me call tomorrow or call later today they said I have to wait until the manager comes back from vacation this is ridiculous and very unprofessional I’m going to make a complaint to the Better business bureau

One of your trucks with the name budget hit my Parke vehicle a black caddilac 1989 brougham two weeks ago and left the screen ..I filed a police report and I have a witness that one of your tucks hit my car.my phone # is 631-969 -6858 for more info contact me please thank you .Wayne Brown.

I am writing today regarding my recent experience with a truck rental.

Last week, I made 2 separate truck rentals on a truck to be picked up in Fort Collins, Co – one for Friday 10/27 and one for Saturday 10/28. I had to make 2 because after making the first, I realized that we could not make that pickup d/t unavailability of driver. I unsuccessfully tried to change this reservation, so made an additional reservation for Saturday, 10/28. I then called the customer service line and cancelled the reservation for Friday – was assured it was cancelled but the one for Saturday remained.

I received an email on 9/27 at 1:31 pm – Confirmation #1808326109661 with the pickup noted as 10/28/17 at 9:00 am for the truck rental cost of $425.00/estimated total of $462.60.

When we picked up the truck, the attendant in Fort Collins, Co had the paperwork all ready. There was an additional fee for $24.00 for an additional driver, making the total in my estimation $486.60.

On the way to Memphis, Tn the truck broke down 72.6 miles from our final destination. We contacted the Budget Truck Rental office, and spoke to Ashley, who tried very hard to get our problem solved. That said, we waited over 4 hours for the tow truck to arrive – the truck came to Jonesboro, Arkansas from Southhaven Mississippi. I’m not clear as to why a tow truck was not sent from the Jonesboro area, but apparently a truck 80 miles away was the closest one available. Upon arriving at our destination 5 hours later than anticipated, we unloaded the truck and the tow truck took the rental away.

Since we still had need of moving items to another location, on Tuesday, 10/31 a tow truck delivered a second truck from a company in Memphis to our home approximately 2 hours after the requested time. We then had to load items back on the truck for their final destination. I called the Budget 800-number to ask where to return the truck –to the office that it had come from or to the office designated on my contract. I was told to deliver it to the office on my contract. When I arrived at the designated office around 4:30 pm on 10/31, they had no record of my contract despite giving the attendant the confirmation number, truck numbers, site of origination and name. At that point I was told it had to be handled by the manager, and that couldn’t happen today; was reassured I would be contacted the following day regarding closing this out.

Yesterday came and went without any call from any Budget Truck Rental personnel. I called the customer service line today, and spoke with Richard who identified himself as a supervisor. I will admit that I had difficulty understanding him as he spoke softly and fast. He informed me that the contract had been closed out yesterday – news to me. I questioned the difference in the cost given the quoted $486.60 vs the $700.20 that was on the bill. He told me that the original reservation (from Friday) and not the one for Saturday was what the number they used –but the price was the same for both days so the additional fee does not make any sense. Richard then told me he would honor that and for the breakdown would give an additional percentage, with the end result taking approximately $200.00 off the total. That amount is still more than the original quote I had received. I then requested to speak to a higher authority, and he gave me this email for further information.

I am corresponding to request that an appropriate adjustment/compensation be made to my bill. Having driven a different truck on 10/31 than I had on the previous days of 10/28 & 10/29, it was evident that the second truck was in better mechanical shape by the way it drove – much more responsive to acceleration and better on gas mileage which leads me to believe that the initial truck was not in the best working order. The fact that we were stranded on a highway for over 4 hours, and that it was necessary to urinate on the side of the road is unconscionable to me. I found the experience very disturbing and degrading.

I look forward to hearing from you soon and for your decision on any compensation that you feel is fair and reasonable in this case.

Margaret Hussong
585-733-0941

We rented a truck for a short move of 113 miles. Little did we know that the truck we rented had been damaged and not repaired correctly. It rained that night and I had left everything in there until morning. When we came out to finish our move it was still raining and there was water running out of the door. Lots of our belongings were damaged or soiled. Irreplaceable items like pictures of my wife with George Burns at Caesars were damaged beyond repair, water got between the glass and the photo and tears if you try to remove it from the frame. Our patio cushion's were strained as was a comforter I used to cover our belongings.

This happened over new years weekend of 2016 and all we get is the run around from the Budget truck rental location on Tropicana ave in las Vegas. I called right away a also showed them where the leak was when I returned the truck. I've sent picture's of damage and of the water in the truck and I am being treated like I'm trying to gouge them! We have been loyal customers for at least 20 years and can't believe we're being treated like this.

Here we are almost a year later and we are no closer to a resolution than we were when it happened! Extremely frustrated loyal customer!

I reached out via Twitter and to Budget customer service using the 800 phone number but was told I had to return the truck first before anything could be rectified with my horrible experience with Moving Chicago LLC in Chicago! On January 29, 2016 I had a reservation for 8:30am to pick up a truck for my move to Massachusetts. I arrived and Joe opened a ticket and got things rolling, asking me about extras and insurance etc. Reservation was at a higher rate then what Barbara their manager had sent me ( and taxes and insurance were included in her quote)...I pulled my rate and my 30% discount coupon I was told to bring in and he said I would have to contact corporate to use 30%...I said no it should already be applied and I had confirmation of that from Barbara. Barbara wasn't there the day I got my truck unfortunately.

So Joe, somehow, to keep things moving applied the discount. I thought things were moving along (as I had men coming to load the truck from my 3rd floor condo) and then Joe said no trucks were in yet
and it would be here soon! What? Well truck came at 9:45 And then still had to be gased up. I was told I had until end of business day Wednesday to return it to A Tech in Massachusetts. Which wasn't true as I found out as I was charged another day at $85.00 plus insurance for Wednesday after 9:12 am....when I didn't really get the truck until 10:15am! That isn't the worst of my experience!

I had told Barbara at the rental place in Chicago that I needed a truck like I had used before with 2 bucket seats NOT a bench or 3rd seat truck. She assured me it would just have 2 bucket seats and fit the dog crate in between the two seats that I needed for my 35lb dog....the other seat was going to be occupied. So the truck comes late on Jan 29 and then they give me a truck with a 3rd seat in the middle that couldn't be taken out. I couldn't not then fit the dog or dog crate! I had to rent a car and have a friend drive my dog to Mass! Costing me another $583 plus $223 in gas!

Due to receiving truck late, I had to have my moving / loading men come later then expected. I had to be out of my place by 5pm and we couldn't get everything out in that time frame so I have 25 more boxes I had to store in a friends basement and now have to fly out and rent another car and drive the boxes back. The whole experience was a disaster! I don't want to pay for the extra day of rental and I want a significant credit for getting the wrong truck and all this hassle! I will never use Budget again and will make sure everyone on social media knows about my horrible Budget experience. Please let me know what can be done to rectify this situation.

Hired a truck to move. On passing through a heavy vehicle check point I was stopped and the vehicle checked by State Authorities. They issued me with a Defect Warning Sheet! I told them it was a rental and they told me to ask for a refund and recommended I not reload the truck (as I needed to make several intracity journeys). I felt so embarrassed in front of my friend. When I got back to return the truck and hand over the notice I didn't even get an apology. I had to chase down the manager who told me her mechanic saw nothing wrong. I told her its the law and I was issued the warning by a state authority and felt nervous loading the truck again. She plain out refused a refund or free rental on a non defective truck. I WILL NEVER USE BUDGET AGAIN. I'm tearing up my Budget loyalty card (been a customer for 16 years! !)

I was looking for a better transport as I am shifting my place which is 500 miles away from my current location and Budget Truck Rentals is the best company which I found. I have booked my date of shifting with Budget Truck Rental and everything went on time. I also got special discount as it was Sunday. Budget Truck Rentals gives trucks and vans in rentals both for domestic and business requirements. Toll free customer service through out the day, online shipping tracking are the special services which i have enjoyed with Budget Truck Rental. I suggest you to go for this, if you are planning for long distance shifting.

Have feedback for Budget Trucks?