Best Buy Complaints Continued... (Page 1)

482+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Best Buy corporate: 1-888-237-8289

I bought an Alien Ware computer form Best Buy Clackamas Oregon in November 2018 for around $1700. After 92 days it stopped turning on. I returned it and asked for a replacement. Return policy wouldn't all that but the shift manager told me if I had purchased the extended warranty then he would have exchanged the PC. It got sent off for repair, shortly after we were told it was fixed and on it's way back. Then we were told something happened and it needed major repair and then would be shipped back. So now I paid $1700 for a refurbished computer. I received no help from the shift manager during all this, as he was listening to me he kept one eye on his watch as it was the end of his shift. Best Buy needs to go out of business, I suggest Costco or Amazon for your electronic needs. I was a long time Best Buy customer. I'm going to spread the word about their lack of customer care. Worst treatment I have ever received from a company that I have done business with for years.

I ORDERED A WD-EASYSTORE 2TB EXTERNAL USB 3.0 PORTABLE HARD ON 3/17/2019 FOR $69.99 AND WITH SALES TAX $4.20 THE TOTAL CAME TO $74.19. THE EMAIL I GOT BACK FROM WWW.BESTBUY.COM/CHECKOUT/R/PAYMENT SHOWS MY NAME, ADDRESS,CREDIT CARD NUMBER AND EXPIRATION DATE. THIS EMAIL THAT I GOT BACK SAID "GET IT BY TUES 3/19/2019. I HAVE BEEN GOING OUT EVERY DAY WHEN THE MAILMAN COMES BUT NOTHING AS OF 3/23/3019. I DON'T HAVE AN ORDER NUMBER ON THE EMAIL I GOT BACK FROM WWW.BESTBUY.COM/CHECKOUT/R/PAYMENT. CAN ANYBODY HELP ME.
MICHAEL FORTUNATO
EKIMF@EMAIL.COM
TELE: 703-620-6432

Best Buy Sucks! Stacy purchased a ring doorbell pro model. Wanted to wait until the house was painted to install. When we called geek squad to come out and install, they opened the box, looked at our intercom system and said they could not install that model and we needed the battery powered one. We went to exchange it at the best buy store and was told because it was opened and over 15 days since we purchased it, they could not take it back, even as an exchange. Told us to call corporate. Spent two hours trying to talk to the right person. Overseas call center kept sending me to the wrong person(s) who continued to tell me I needed to take it back to the store.. Absolute runaround. So i get on their website and click on the customer service link only to get a new window that says the customer service link does not exist, I thought No Shit! Neither does their customer service. Here are the problems with all of this. CAVEAT EMPTOR FOLKS, DO NOT BUY A CHRISTMAS PRESENT AT BEST BUY MORE THAN 15 DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RETURN IT! NO WONDER THEIR STORES ARE CLOSING AT RECORD NUMBERS.. AMAZON OUT PERFORMS THEM AT EVERY LEVEL. WELL WE HAVE LEARNED OUR LESSON...BEST BUY - HOPE ALL YOUR DOORS CLOSE AND DO SO SOON. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE GEEK SQUAD TO CALL ME BACK.....

BOUGHT ALMOST $800 DOLLARS WORTH OF CAR AUDIO
THEY WILL NOT MAIL ME OPERATION MANUAL
STATED I HAVE TO COME TO STORE TO PICK UP WCICH IS 82 MILES ROUND TRIP
I WILL NOT DO BUSINESS WITH YOUR COMPANY AND WILL NOT RECOMMEND YOUR COMPANY
TO ANY ONE IF THIS IS NOT FIXED RICHARD PAULSON

had a repairman come to my home
he was at my home previously and mentioned to my husband he needed a part to be ordered
when i asked about the part he denied that he said he had to order the part
words were exchanged and he walked out
i would like to speak to a supervisor about this
the repairman's name is Jeffery, and he covers the Middletown, NY area

Sandra Rubino

I purchased a Hamilton Beach-Artisan dough and bread maker as a gift about a week before Christmas ($87.79). The person I purchased it for was in the hospital and was only recently able to try it a few weeks ago. The machine is garbage. It doesn’t mix very well and the bread just falls apart. I have a bread machine myself and I think the blade is just to small for this machine. I went to their website and started a return. I was directed to print a return form and label. It was not prepaid. I am disabled and gave it to my husband to take to UPS. He was under the assumption I was being reimbursed for the shipping cost to return it to them ($60.00). When he told me the price I called Best Buy and spoke to a very rude man who informed me that not only would I NOT be reimbursed for shipping but that they would be sending it back to me once they receive because it was past they’d 15 day return policy. I was not even offered a store credit. I had even given a review on the product on their website before I returned it. I filed a complaint with the BBB and is currently in process. A woman called me the following day after filing the complaint. When I returned her call I was not directed to her and someone else helped me. By the end of the conversation she told me I would be getting a full refund for the machine itself. I questioned about the shipping cost and was told she had to look into that further and would get back to me that day. She never did. Now yesterday I get a phone call from the original person who called me and was informed that I would not be getting that refund even though the other woman told me I would and it’s still going to be returned to me. So now I will be stuck with a useless bread machine and out of $87.79. Plus out of the $60.00 to return it to them. Plus what it cost me to buy my friend another replacement gift. I will never purchase anything from this store again.

Best buy is false advertising with cell phones. Don't advertise a phone that you can't keep your promise with. My daughter got screwed from you guys on buy one get one free S10 phone. Telling her oh well the new white ones phones haven't came in yet. Called Saratoga Springs New York talked to Tyler on march 12th said she would receive an email on the phones between 13th and 15th never received it. I'm putting in a complaint to the better business bureau also and tell ATT&T about her experience as well.

Went to the Best Buy this afternoon around 2:45 p.m. located at 6455 N. Decatur in North Las Vegas. made a purchase and when the Best Buy rep name Victor gave me back my change, some of it dropped out of my hand onto the counter. Not a major thing, but most customer service reps would have simply said, "I'm sorry, or My bad" and picked up the loose change again and put it in the customer hand. Victor just stood there and looked like "next person in line." There was a manager by the name of Jonathan standing right over him as he was there to approve my exchange. I told him he was a poor manager if he didn't speak to his worker about his attitude and how to "PROPERLY" deal with customers. Fortunately, Mike Isabelle, the head manager said he would address it and totally understood where I was coming from. It's small stuff like this that causes people do bad mouth an organization on social media and it's small things like this that can send a "unstable or a person already on edge over the cliff and cause a serious problem where every local news station will have to cover."

Hello and Good Day,
I purchased a camera for my son at Christmas time. We just opened the camera due to saving it for a vacation.
There seems to be issues with this camera. It keeps shutting off and the zoom lens gets stuck in the in position and at that time the camera keeps shutting on and off.
We went to the Customer Service Department at the Best Buy near our home , in which they said they could not do anything about the camera, that we needed to return the camera to Sony. The claimed it was not their policy to do an exchange on the camera. We never did ask for a refund. Unfortunately, we have discarded the receipt not even giving it a second thought that we would have theses issues with the camera.
Description of the Camera:

SONY - Cyber Shot
DCS-W800
SKU 4349004
MODEL DSCW800/8
20 Mega Pixels
26 mm Wide-Angle lens
HD Movie 720p

I paid a little bit over $100 for this camera and we are so disappointed Best Buy could not help us.

Please advise
Nancy Lee Straube

yes I did try to up date my service on my 3 year old hp computer before it was out of date they told me late to last day 1/19/2019 or day after that on phne calls sevice on line calls all I got was run around all time after 3 years servies on computer they can keep iti got rerd of best buy card and will not shop there any more all I ask for new price for computer services and just wait to long you wait I did what they said to and know this is how customers get help

I purchase a Samsung 40" flat screen TV two years ago and added and paid for a 2 yr extended warranty. The TV failed a week ago and Out of Warranty by two months. The General Manager (Dan) indicated that they could do nothing, even the Geek Squad indicated they cant repair TV's. I contacted Samsung direct and they indicated that the extended warranty that Best Buy offers should start at the end of the 1 Yr Factory warranty. I believe this Best Buy product is a Bait and Switch. I indicated to Samsung my disappointment in their Reliability and their relationship with BEST BUY. Samsung did offer to cover the Parts but nothing else which would cost in excess of $200 which was over 50% of the cost of a new TV. I will be making a formal Complaint to the State of Ohio Atton. Generals office.

more like "Worst Buy". You don't need my name, address, phone number, email or any other bit of personal information for me to make a purchase. This is how purchases work: I place an item on the counter, you tell me how much I owe you, I pay it, I take item and leave. PERIOD. You have zero need for my personal info and zero right to even ask for it to start with. I though the little bitch would get the hint after I said "Do you need my Social Security number and blood type too?" but no, the dumb little bitch just kept asking for info, so I just said "Can I just give you my money and leave?"

If I could give my experience 0 stars I would. I set a pre-order with this location to come in at 10am this morning, 3-9-19 at the Dayton Ohio location (General Manager Ruben Ortiz) I received a confirmation phone call, an email, and 2 texts regarding my appointment! My order # is 3319062918178. This is for a blue Samsung Galaxy S10+. Sku # 6326993. I drive home from Indiana on the weekends. I work in the field and travel Monday-Friday. After these FOUR confirmations, and an appointment, I bring my son into this location. Providing my paperwork, I was then told my phone had not arrived. The general manager, Mr. Ortiz could only blame the 3rd party provider...in this case Verizon. If Best Buy has my information, which they DID, I should have received an email delaying my appointment with an apology. While Mr. Ortiz was not personally involved in this process, there MUST be some accountability for wasting my time and even more for upsetting my 11yr old son who really wanted to see a smart switch on my phone for the 1st time. How many other customers will this affect?? I am an Extremely Disappointed customer to this location. You set appointments, you better be darn sure there is follow-up communication and/or an action plan if something hinders this process! I expect a call ASAP to address this situation and receive contact information from a district or field manager!

I have been trying for weeks to purchase a TV and sound bar system. First I went into a store and was ignored very unprofessional. Then I called customer service and they said they could send someone out to my home to measure my wall for a TV. That was this past Saturday I stated to him a needed time to think about it. Now I've been reaching out to the person and haven't received a call back. Now the prices I was gone up much higher now. I am a loyal customer and I think I haven't been treated well at all. Something needs to be done about this. If not I will no longer be a customer of best buy Thank you Shaquita Boyd

For the first time I had to use the geek squad repair, I have been a fan of best buy until now, I drive a school bus and the 4 hr window is not very customer friendly, My washing machine was having issues, and I tried to change my home number to my cell so I could maybe talk to the driver, not a robot, I am off from 10 to 1pm every day, kind of in the middle of the 2 repair sessions, I was unable to get off from work and had to ask my 86 yr old mother to drive over because Nathan never changed my home number to my cell, and I didnt want to miss my appt. People have jobs, why dont you have a late session, you claim 24/7 , I would have had to wait 2 wks for a Sat. I tried to talk to a manager, I called several times got disconected several times. I was finally able to talk to Nathan, to maybe get scheduled not the first appt. he said he changed the contact number which didnt happen when I got my robo call the night before on my home phone, Nathan was robotically apologetic, in fact everyone I talked to was nauseatingly robotically apologetic, to the point I no longer believed them. I was very pleased that Vincent was able to repair my machine in one visit, so I didnt have to wait any longer for doing laundry, but I will seriously have to consider buying the extended warrenty on my next purchase unless something changes.

I ordered a media storage unit from you guys online and received a box that clearly had been opened before. So in checking the contents of this box I found broken pieces , a opened nuts and bolts package with bolts that had spilled out into the box. Also there was little to no protective packing. Why we were sent an item that was clearly returned for broken pieces or what ever really makes me wonder about your quality control. Or lack of? I ordered another one and im having it shipped to my local store so I can check it there verses breaking my back lugging another bad one back. Very concerned being we are long time customers of Best Buy. But now im kind of reconsidering continuing to buy items from you in fear im getting broken returned or low quality. Im not expecting anything from this complaint but REALLY want to stress the fact that im disabled and having to load up the heavy box into my car and then unload it at the store was complete BS.

I purchased a computer in Panama City and was to pick it up in Tallahassee. Before I could pick it up, management gave it to someone who did not present ID or receipt as required by their policy. I have been threaten with ruining my credit if I do not pay for it, so I am now force to pay for an item that I did not get. I filed a complaint with the local police, went to the store and also talk to the store manager, alexis I will never purchase anything else from Best Buy. This item was purchased around 8/8 thru 8/10 and according to the store it was picked up 8/27. I never pick up the item.

On 2-19-19 I was told by Sharron if I combined my GEEK Squad protection I would get a $20.00 discount on WEBROOT. Today Ramses told me I could not get the discount. The notes are in my file. Why is the agreement not being applied. Been waiting 30 minutes to talk to the supervisor, Sophi. Phone is still ringing

I have filed an insurance claim for damages on the delivery and installation of a washing machine.
The Claim number is: 301917145570001

You/he has all the records on the issue. ie. Damage claim, Photo of the damage, repair bill, photo of repair.
I have sent many e-mails to your Armando Reyes (armando.Reyes@bestbuy.com)

I have yet to receive my money and follow up from you/him.

I bought an LG 65" TV on Dec. 22,2018. When I was checking out I was asked if I wanted to purchase the warranty for this product. I mistakenly thought that this would cover all damages like the WALMART SERVICE PLAN! I had a problem with the screen becoming cracked and spider webbed. When I tried to return the TV I was told that because of the Spider Web the service plan would not cover it. I asked where this information was at and after 20-25 minutes of looking (yes I timed it) the person at the service desk came up with the service contract online. I was then told I should have read it. Then I asked him to show me where it said it was not covered in the contract and after minutes of searching we found it on page 35. Let me ask a question here: Am I supposed to read a document of considerable length at least 50 pages of Legalese and I am sure most of your customers do not have a legal degree nor do I. I am now going to replace this TV with a new one. I plan on going to Walmart to make this purchase and also purchase the warranty. I have triple checked that it covers the cracked screen which it does and it was not on page 35! I would be ashamed offering such a pathetic form of insurance to your customers (the lifeblood of your company) and also the way it is handled by telling me I can check with LG and maybe they would fix it for free. I had this TV for a month when this happened. I used to shop at your store for many items in my household, you know little things like Washers and Dryers, IPADS, IPHONES, and computers. I cannot get myself to look again at TV's there when I go shopping this weekend but I can tell you I will be at Meijer's, Walmart and Sam's Club. I need to feel secure when I spend $800 that I am getting what I pay for. I would like for you to spend my money well as it is the last you will be getting from me.

Chris Inde
chris_inde@outlook.com
Cell (260) 341-1075

LG - 65" Class - LED - UK6090PUA Series - 2160p - Smart - 4K UHD TV with HDR
Purchased on December 22, 2018
You've seen all your devices!

LG - 65" Class - LED - UK6090PUA Series - 2160p - Smart - 4K UHD TV with…

________________________________________
Nickname: -
Purchased on: December 22, 2018
Model: 65UK6090PUA

I purchased 2. Door 2 units for my home on Tuesday or Wednesday of last week at your location in Hammond, Louisiana
I paid 269.99 for each.
I decided to bring one back and exchange it for a mounting door bell unit which at the time of purchase was $269.99. When I returned on Sunday, the price for the mounted door bell went up to $199.99. I was told that the sale ( of which I was unaware) was over and the price went back up in Sunday. If I had realized there was a sale of the unit, I would have returned before Sunday.
I was very disappointed that the unit will cost me an additional $30.

I love Best Buy and the Geek Squad.
This is the first time that I have been so disappointed with this company

Dan Keen
Kaykeen@att.net
985-597-0526

I have been calling Hoover Al. Store since 3:00. Finally got a answer at 6:30!!!!. Spoke with salesman last night SAHAB OR SABR. ?? Needsd a sd card and he left my plug adapter out of bag. Told me i DIDN'T need internet in order for it to work. Which i told him i did not and would not have purchased the sd card. Called today he said no he did leave it out which obviously he did when i got home not with it. Rude. Transferred me only to hold again. RIDICULOUS HOLDING 3.5 HOURS FOR ANYBODY TO ANSWER AND WHEN SHE DID I TOLD HER AND SHE SAID SHE KNEW CALLS GO THRU ANOTHER PLACE?????? . RETURNING MY PURCHASE. IMMEDIATELY.

I have been a Best Costumer every since a store opened in the Mobile,AL area. The problem I had at the store today was horrible. The supervisor working the service desk could not have any people training at all. When I tried to explain my problem he assumed I was lying and had attitude with me from that point on. For official uses he was working the service desk between the hours of 1 and 2:00 pm central time I kept asking for a store manger he replied every time I am the manger when his name tag stated that he was just a supervisor as if I could not read. And finally after my time wasted.He called for the assitian manger her job skill was just as bad as the other employee and she has racial issue I will never shop at this store any more and maybe never at any best store or even online. The service I got today was not even 1 Star. This is just how i feel thank you Nathaniel Washington Mobile,Al

Refer to Insurance Claim Number: 301917145570001

I have constantly been getting the run-around/No response to my damage claim.

I request am immediate response as I must have have my claim money

I have purchased the Geek Squad program on several major appliances over the past two years. Every time I call when I need service it states over 30-45 minute wait. I have stayed on the phone several times for over 45 minutes and I never get to talk to anyone. If they are small appliances you can make an appointment online but not for large in home appliances. Its so not fair when you pay all that money and then can never even get a person to request the service call. Horrible customer service, Just horrible.

I bought a dell inspiron tower key board @mouse got home mouse is every hard to move took just mouse back a the manger said no return u have to bring back whole package I said no I have everything is downloaded to my computer well we can't help you I said are u kiddin it a mouse you can't exchange it he nothing I can't do I said that don't sound like good customer services weather I spend 10 dolloar or in my case 700+ do you want a good custumer happy or disappointed can't do even exchange for another one said no again so I spent another 29 dollar for a mouse that I already paid for this one crazy best buy westgate Brockton mass hopping to do more business with you we'll see no happy at all Paul.D

I entered in to your store on Sunrise Highway in Patchogue this past weekend, ready with my flyers and adds to get my best deal on an upgraded aftermarket radio for my Ford F150 Pickup.

Your sales folks were great an knowledgeable. I would up getting ready to purchase a radio far more expensive than my original plan because of the product description by the Sales Person. I was even going to add a back up license plate camera to my purchase because it was compatible with my upgraded purchase.

Here is where my experience went a bit wrong. The advertisement stated free installation on the radio purchase. However the license plate camera, truly an add on to the purchase, I was going to be charged something like 120-130 dollars to put on. Really? Seems silly that a radio can be installed for free, but a license plate camera would exceed the purchase of the camera itself (I believe around 79 dollars).

Is this right?

I canceled the entire sale because of it.

My cell number is 1-631-365-9285

In December I purchased a MacBook Pro from your Plattsburgh, NY store. I paid over $2,500 for the computer and additional devices. I had to take the device in twice for issues I had with the computer. The Geek Squad in Plattsburgh were helpful but issues kept coming up that did not cure my problems. I was told that Best Buy cannot get into the computer due to some arrangement with Apple. I am in Florida for the winter and I am having more issues with the unit. I made arrangements to have the Best Buy store in Lady Lake, FL. look at the unit. This was a big mistake. I brought the unit to the store. The Geek Squad section of the store is obviously employed by several individuals that are not trained in how to handle customers and the individuals I spoke with did not know anything about Apple products. They wanted to take my unit and send it to an Apple store. I expended the $2,500 plus on a new Apple unit, I purchased the year repair agreement and now I have to take the unit to an Apple store. My mistake was not buying directly from Apple. I will not make this mistake again. In fact, I will not be purchasing any products through Best Buy. If your Geek Squad cannot repair or have knowledge about Apple devices, you should stop selling Apple. John Dowd

We purchased an entire kitchen from your company. On Friday 2\15\19 it was delivered. Our kitchen was left in the boxes in the flyer of our home. We called immediately Friday afternoon and were told someone would be out Saturday 2\16\19 to take appliances out of their boxes and would put on the handles and take empty boxes and Styrofoam(we have no where to put in our trash barrel). No one came Saturday. We called and were told there was nothing on our account about the Saturday appt but he booked an appt for Monday 2\18\19 and said we would get a call Sunday to confirm a window of time for Monday. Sunday we got no confirmation call so we called again, Dave said there was nothing on our account and then we spoke to Rachel who said the best she could do was Friday 2\22\19, and we should call Monday to discuss an earlier date for someone to come out and unwrap boxes and install handles. We called Monday 2\18\19 to be told by a miserable women in your delivery department that our appliances were label Drop Off only and quote "gotta pay extra for that cause that's installation, I asked to have them come back for the boxes and Styrofoam and she said she'll send someone out Wednesday 2\20\19 between 7am-1pm. I am not getting on it but we had to open boxes ourselves and put on the handles, now we have boxes and Styrofoam in the plastic from refridgerator. At no time did anyone tell us prior that it was extra to unwrap our appliances until that woman who made everything worse said it is your policy. I have never had such a bad experience like this,unfortunately I will never do business again with your company.
Regretfully.
Sharon R Blye

I ordered a Toshiba 55 inch television via the best buy website. I advised the best buy, that I was hearing Impaired and looking for a television, that I could attach my hearing impaired devices to, by taking them from the old set and attaching them to the new one. The hearing devices are 1. a mobile head seat and 2. a Samsung soundbar. buying a set without the attached devices would be idiotic for me to do, being I couldn't hear anything on it. I did advise the best buy of this and was provided limited product information. they were not able to provide me with any information in regards to attaching my hearing devices to the television I was purchasing. In fact, sales and service were not able to provide any information on television that this procedure could be done. purchasing this tv, I have already had issues, being the tv after being delivered and set up, without my headset has been found defective. I am now awaiting a replacement television, with still the unknown question, will my headset be attached to the television after installation.

I have spent several thousand dollars over the last 2 years at Best Buy. When I call for information on a product either before or after purchasing, I am on hold for 30 to 60 minutes with nonsense irritating "music". This is a serious customer relation problem that makes Best Buy less than concerned with the customer.
Either take care of your customers or shut the doors.

I PURCHASED A LG GAS RANGE FROM BEST BUY ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO. I WENT TO USE MY OVEN AND SUDDENLY SPOKE AND A FLAME WAS COMING OUT OF THE REAR OF THE OVEN.
WE CALLED BEST BUY (GEEK SQUAD) ABOUT THE PROBLEM. GEEK SQUAD SENT A REPAIRMAN, WHO ORDERED A PART AND MADE AN APPOINTMENT I WEEK LATER. THE SECOND REPAIRMAN ARRIVED A WEEK AFTER THE FIRST ONE AND INSTALLED THE PART. iT DID NOT WORK, FLAMES STILL COMING OUT OF THE STOVE. HE ORDERED MORE PARTS. A WEEK LATER ANOTHER REPAIRMAN ARRIVED. HE INSTALLED THE NEW PART. THEY DID NOT WORK. HE ORDERED MORE PARTS.

NOW A FOURTH REPAIRMAN HAD AN APPOINTMENT FOR 2/13/19. I RECEIVED A CALL FROM BEST BUY CONFIRMING THIS APOINTMENT AND A SO CALLED SUPERVISOR ALSO CALLED TO CONFIRM.

IT IS NOW 12:40PM AND NO REPAIRMAN.

I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE TO FIND OUT WHERE IS HE. THEY TOLD ME THE APPOINTMENT IS NOW FOR SATURDAY 2/16/19. NO ONE CALLED OR ANYTHING TO SET THIS NEW APPOINTMENT.

IN TALKING TO CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY TOLD ME THEY HAD TO ORDER NEW PARTS. I ASKED WHAT PARTS HAD TO BE ORDERED. THEY Said A FAN ASSEMBLY. IT WAS A LIE. THE FAN WAS HERE A WEEK AGO.
THIS IS THE 4TH TIME TRYING TO FIX MY STOVE. WITH IT IN NOT WORKING ORDER FOR OVER 30 DAYS.
I GUESS IF THIS REPAIRMAN CANNOT FIX IT HE WILL ORDER MORE PARTS.

MY EXPERIENCE RATING IS A QUARTER STAR AT BEST.

2-12-19 Went to your store in Snellville, Ga. to purchase TurboTax Deluxe. I asked Anthony for the downloadable version. He got the item from behind the counter and rang me up. When I got home I discovered that he had given me the disc instead. I returned and he said he didn't have the downloadable version. He started to process my return and called for an override. The manager who responded said since the seal on the package was broken he couldn't refund my purchase. Even with your employee admitting it was his mistake he said no. I told him I would guarantee him that it would be refunded if I had to contact corporate. He then told me I had threatened him but couldn't tell me how. I asked to speak to the store manager and was told no. He then said he would go see if he could do it. I waited 10 minutes for him to return and finally left. He never returned.
I asked 2 different employees if there was a local corporate office and they didn't think so nor did they know of a District Manager. This situation needs to be resolved and it was your employee's mistake

On December 15, 2018, I purchased a portable 26 lb ice maker for $99.99 as a Christmas present. The person I gave it to did not need it, and wished to have the money or store credit instead. Twice before individuals have tried to return the ice maker, but because it was not returned during the 30 day store policy time period, it was declined. Today I personally tried to return it, but received the same rejection due to store policy. I expressed my disappointment as I have been a long time loyal customer of Best Buy, as has my family. This is the first time we have ever tried to return something, and though the information is written on the receipt, I did not know about the unusual return policy (as standard practice from my experience is 90 day return policy.) I feel that if the return policy is only 4 weeks, that should be verbalized at time of purchase as not many people read details in their receipts. I asked that an exception be made in this case due to: 1) My family are long time loyal customers of Best Buy 2) The return policy is an unusual policy and we were not educated of this at time of purchase 3) We are not requesting a refund, but for store credit 4) We, as customers, are not habitual returners of product, and therefore, the oversight could be excused this one time.
The manager, Miranda, was professional and apologetic, but refused to make an exception for us. I told her that my family will not return to Best Buy as customers if we do not feel we are valued. Miranda verbalized understanding.
I am asking for approval for store credit, showing that a policy does not take precedence over the satisfaction of a loyal customer with the understanding that we now know the policy, and future late returns will not be accepted. Otherwise, as explained to the manager, my family will not return to Best Buy, choosing to patronize a business that shows they value our business.
Thank you for the consideration to a mutually beneficial resolution;
Julie Carstensen
458 220 8624

BEST BUY #2517
2370 POPLAR DRIVE
MEDFORD, OR 97504

I have always had good service when patronizing your store in Charlottesville, Va. The people are friendly, courteous and professional. No complaints there. I have purchased computers, TV's and other items with no issues. In the past I have also returned TV's, VCR/DVD units and such and was not charged when returned to this location for recycling. Recently I purchased a TV/DVD combo unit to replace an older TV and stand along VCR/DVD player which I returned for recycling. This time I was charged a $25.00 fee to have it recycled. When I was told I would have to pay this I asked the associate why did I have to pay to have it recycled and she said it was store policy which I informed her I had not had to do it in the past. I then told her where is the incentive to recycle these items if you have to pay to do it. No response. My feelings are if you are going to charge me to purchase a new item and then charge me to recycle the older unit, I will just shop at your competitors and take the old units to the dump. At least I can take a whole truck load of junk to the landfill for a whole lot cheaper. I am requesting you reconsider your policy on charging to recycle and it would be most appreciated if you would send me a $25.00 gift card for free to replace what you charged me on my last visit. Thanks.

I have an issue with the printer ink replenishment program. I have an Epson XP 6000. Mine has run very low on black, and is getting low on magenta. It did what it was supposed to do with ordering replacements. The magenta order went through fine and I received that one today. The black ink was "unable to be fulfilled" I still don't understand why. I have called Best Buy support and talked to 8 different people there. Was referred to Epson, where I talked to 2 there (lost the call once there), and was referred back to Best Buy. After 9 more people and still no help so far, lost connection again. I seem unable to see if I am able to get any other color then magenta in auto replenishment. I keep cycling through the pages over and over and find no answers, and those that I have talked to have no answers either. I finally tried cancelling the replenishment and now cannot get back into it no matter what I try. I have spent 3 hours trying to get this resolved and have gotten nowhere. Can anyone help me with this? At this point I am extremely angry unhappy with this replenishment program that should be saving me money and time!

Hi,
I have a Best buy receipt with this content:
81131 GSP 4YR* CP
GSP 4YR* CPU/MON CL
SKU #10298741
EXP DATE 05/04/2019 $299.99

This Geek Squad Protection was for 1 DELL Computer Tower X8700-3131B bought on 05/04/2015 = $899.99
I would like to know if this computer is covered for Antivirus Infection until 05/04/2019 when this GSP 4YR* CPU/MON CL will expire.
Michael Aldea

I writing to inform you of the horrible GEEK Squad service I have received from Best Buy. In December of 2018 I called bestbuy to schedule my machine to be serviced due to my machine not draining the clothes, the person who is scheduling the appointment takes all my information and we schedule an appointment for Friday January 4th 2019.

First attempt to get my machine serviced:
On January 4th 2019 before the person who is scheduled to service my machine arrives at my house, he contacted he and stated that he is 10 minutes away and than proceeded to ask what service is needed. I explained to the person on the phone that my machine is not draining, he replied that he is a delivery guy. My response to him was did he not realize before he made his way to my house that he had nothing to delivery . So bestbuy caused me to miss a day of work for nothing. I called bestbuy to reschedule for another day to have my machine serviced.

Second attempt to get my machine serviced :

On January 11th one of Best Buy’s geek squad members James contacted me prior to arriving at my house, and inquired about what service was needed, I explained to James that my machine is not draining and before he arrived at my house he was able to tell me he would possibly need a water pump for my machine. James arrives at my house in 5-7 minutes tells me the machine will need a new water pump and theres nothing to be done today and they would have to order that piece. This is the second day of work Best Buy has wasted of mine to not service my machine so now I missed two days of work to still hav nothing done.

Before James left I asked for his managers number. I spoke with the manager and explained to the manager the horrible service I have been receiving with Best Buy and he told me he would over night the the piece that way my machine can get service as soon as possible which means me missing another day of work. This was Friday January 11th the manager promised to over night the piece. The piece was never overnighted my machine has still not been serviced.

I did not bother to contact Best on Monday January 14th 2019 I was giving them time to contact me regarding the piece.The piece was never overnighted my machine has still not been serviced.

January 15th 2019 - I contacted both James (geek squad member ) and garon forester ( manager ) and not response

January 16th 2019 - I contacted both James (geek squad member ) and garon forester ( manager) finally I was able to get through to the manager who pretended he had no idea what was going on. He never took my name nor number but claimed he was going to follow up.

So I am reaching out to corporate. I spoke with Linda from the corporate office who said she will follow up.

Linda still has not followed up with me. Linda has tried to contact James and his manager no response, so unprofessional.

THIS IS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND ANYONE TO PURCHASE FROM BEST BUY THE WAY THEY TREAT CUSTOMERS IS HORRIBLE.

James (geek squad member 347) 909-9365‬.

James (manager) ‭(917) 648-1285‬

Linda ‭(612) 292-0916‬

Miguel from the 86th street store in Manhattan,NY is horrible.

OVERALL BEST BUY SERVICE IS HORRIBLE WHEN IT COMES TO HELPING CUSTOMERS 2 MONTHS AND I STILL DONT HAVE A WORKING WASHING MACHINE EVEN THOUGH I PURCHASED THE PROTECTION PLAN...

YOU CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY DONT EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH. THEN YOU TELL ONE REPRESENTIVE YOUR ISSUE THEY TRANSFER YOU TO SOMEONE ELSE THAT PERSON TRANSFERS YOU TO SOMEONE ELSE TO TELL THE NEXT PERSON AND TO JUST TO KEEP GETTING TRANSFERRED AROUND JUST TO STILL NOT HAVE YOUR QUESTION ANSWRED. Horrible

Best Buy FU my refrigator order and deliveried the wrong one and after I confirmed with the sales person the proper meausrements needed. Now I have been out of a refrigator for a week and this is the worse service I ever got from Best Buy. They suck!

On 2 February I went into Best Buy (8210 Agora Pkwy
Selma, TX 78154) to purchase a new TV to replace the one broken in my move. I went in for an $800 TV and walked out with a $3100 bill but Briana the sales person that helped me was super knowledgeable and for once I actually felt like I was talking to someone in Best Buy that knew the area she was working in. I could not have been happier with my purchase until I was walking out the store.
When I went to walk out the store the alarm went off and I didn’t think twice about turning around because it’s an electronic store and there was probably a sensor on one of the products I had in the bag. In the bag was an HDMI cord and the kit to move the electrical sockets when they mount the TV. When I got to the man at the door he takes the bag and says “it can’t be what’s in the bag go back through without the bag” it took me a few seconds but I realized this man was indicating I was stealing something. I got so mad I just left because if I had said anything at that time it would not have been nice. I believed he realized what he said and instantly scanned the product which was the problem.

I went to go get the truck to pick up my 65 in TV and sound bar and when I came back I was standing at store pick up watching him because I was still very angry and wanted to go say something but I know myself and it would have been a scene. Two black men was walking out and the sensor went off and he checked them before the bag.

I am not sure what type of training the Best Buy employee get when they are door monitors but the man that was there around 1:30pm that day need additional training. A great buying experience was reined by one obvious untrained or prejudice employee.

I spent time with a sales associate at my local Best Buy (Clackamas, Oregon) to purchase a new iPad. I reviewed how to use the pencil with him, debated about other models, and went ahead and bought the 11.5 iPad Pro, plus asked the salesman for the Bluetooth keyboard/cover. Turns out you didn't have it. Finally had him find a case that he showed me had a special area for the pencil. Got home and opened the box and there was no pencil. I called, three times to speak with the salesman. No answer. Finally spoke with another sales person who got ahold of him and was told there was some mistake, to come on in a get it fixed. Once more I drove back where I was told the pencil was sold separately. No where did it say that, and I was not told that, despite the fact that the pencil on the two floor models were attached to the iPads, and as you walk in the door you're greeted by a large poster for iPad showing the pencil. I asked for the manager who came and found at the far end of the table a small sign listing all the benefits and wonders of the iPad, at the very bottom of which, in 6-point type was a paragraph in which was buried the statement that the pencil is sold separately. Really? It's attached the model I'm buying, touted in a large floor poster as I walked in, I'm given a demonstration of how to use it, sold a case to hold it, and made a second trip after calling to discover it is sold separately? I returned the iPad, angry, and now must make yet a third and my last trip to Best Buy to return the other assessors I purchased, (HDMI connector and case, that guess what, holds the pencil that doesn't exist).

I have been a loyal customer for years, purchased loads of things from you such as appliances, computers, equipment, etc., and this will be my last purchase. It should clearly state on the table at the iPad models that the pencil is not included, despite being attached. I should have been told that as I was purchasing the product an the case to hold a pencil that was not included, and at the very least, I should have been informed of all of this when I called and spoke with your customer service, rather than having to make a second, and then a third trip to the store.

Yes, I feel really put upon, and I'm not happy.

I purchased a refridgerator at your Nanimo bc location In mid December and received shipment In late January. The freezer unit Is icing up so I contacted best buy In nanimo and spoke with four different reps and got four different return policies. First they told me they would just come and get the fridge and replace It with a new one, They then phoned back and told us we would have to wait two months for a replacement. I then asked for my money back and told me that would be no problem they would come and get the fridge and I could go instore to get my money back. They then phoned back and told us they cant do that and we would have to wait for the replacement.

NOT ONCE DID ANYONE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVIENECE AND A S MATTER OF FACT YOUR MANAGER LYLE WAS VERY RUDE AND MOUTHY. They told us they would phone with a date on the replacement that was three hours ago and nothing. I realize you no longer want to do business with us but playing these games Is very unproffesional. We expect prompt and curtious service!

I have, in the past, purchased TV's and computer components along with having your tech support repair my pc and all experiences were great. I have also turned in items for recycling in the past and on those occasions did it for free. I recently purchased a TV/DVD unit to replace an old TV and stand alone VCR/DVD player. This time when I took it to your store in Charlottesville, VA they charged me $25 to recycle it. I personally do not think this if good customer service especially since I bought the replacement for these units from you. I asked the employee where is the incentive to recycle if I have to pay to turn items in especially since I had bought a new device from them and she didn't make any comment. If you are going to charge me to recycle old devices after purchasing a replacement item, I will consider buying items from some place else. At least when I take an old device to the landfill it's cheaper to dispose of it.

They don’t really give a military discount. Went into the store, my son showed his ID and they balked. Excuse, we don’t do that here. Do yourself a favor, but from Amazon or somewhere else. Feels like just another scam. $2000 computer

Best Buy ripped me off 600$. My family bought a television from Best Buy in Wilkes Barre Pa. We went to pick up our TV and all was fine, the workers at Best buy loaded my new 65" TV in our truck, ...its snug as a bug, fits perfectly in the back of the truck. We get home and take our old entertainment system down, we proceed to pull the TV out of the truck with absolute care for new item. I myself open the box and remove the foam over it. Before I pull the television out of the box, I see a huge crack in my TV, my brand new TV. It looks as if it was hit with a hammer. I call Best buy instantly where they tell me "Come on up to exchange it." No issue right? Wrong! My husband rushes to best buy because they close in 30 minutes and we need the TV. We live 24 mins away. He gets there and suddenly there is a problem, first Kyle the sales manager says he can not replace the TV because the box is not damaged, there for he is implying I took it out a dropped it, when confronted about the accusations, he denied it and says "That's not what I'm saying." My husband then says, "look bud, the TV never even left the box. I would not make this up. " In the meantime I'm calling the store because I'm livid. He gets on the phone with me, I explain the situation again. He tells me it's a LG issue and I have to contact the factory if it came that way? What? I just got this TV 45 minutes ago!!!! As all this is happening. Kyle wants to go home. He began closing the gates half way and his employees are putting on thier coats rushing Carl to "TAKE HOME THE BROKEN TELEVISION HOME!" is this a joke? He leaves after some heated words and left the TV there, comes home, he then calls corporate where they tell us they can not override a store decision and to talk to the GM, he should give us a TV and if it were up to them we would already have one. We figured we would give it a chance and sleep on it. The next day I call the GM of Best Buy, where he tells be the Kyle lied! He said he saw my husband repeatedly slamming the truck door on our new TV. Would the box not be damaged if this happened? I would love to see this footage. The TV I got at Walmart today fit perfect, same size and all. The manager lied, flat out. I have no reason to make this up. It is not a money issue. I spent 200 extra on another TV where I got good customer service. Best buy can keep the broken TV. Kyle the sales manager has it. Kyle was trying to save his but and covering up for selling me a broken TV. I am so disgusted and will never shop at best buy again. I spent another 800$ at Walmart on a new TV today. They will get my business. You can keep your broken TV best buy. I have disputed the charges and if I win, you will lose put on 1200, the broken TV you tried to sell me and the 600 I would have spent. This was the worst experience I have ever had at a store.

My daughter loss her sim card tray. I called the store in Valdosta Ga to inquire if they carry them. They told me yes, tray and card for 9 bucks. Husband and daughter went down. They took the sim card they got from verizon to show the size. The lady that helped them said that she cant handle that sim card and conversation ended there. Husband told her he needed the tray. Not impressed with the customer service received. All she needed to do is ask a few questions.

I called Best Buy at 7:35pm a Black Sounding Female answered the Phone and would not assist me in making a order. After the second call see put me on hold for One and half hours refusing to give me a associate, it just played music and then a statement would come up. I notified customer service on another phone where she listen toi the Best Buy recording, I wasted 1 and a half hours on this employee lack of customer care. I would like to have someone call me in reference to this Gerald Soper 903-244-9532 I bought a item for $450.00 without getting advise from any Best Buy Employee.

Went into store #582 on 1/28/2019 Wanted to know why I was told the plan I had purchased 12/27/2017 was for two years. So why did Best buy go into my Discover credit card and take out $215.99. I was informed by person in service that I had call 1-888-237-8289 because they don,t handle that at store. called that number and spoke to Riz a Geek squad agent, she informed me the plan was only for a year Iinformed her that when I brought my Laptop I was informed By Stephen M That plan was for 2 yrs, I also informed her that I gave no one at Best Buy permission to go into my Discover acct. she informed me that only 197.99 would go back on my card. Iinformed her I wanted 215.99 to go back on my account.Because I did not give anyone permission to go my account that I paid for my Laptop with.. I informed her that I wanted to file a complaint against Stephen M and Best Buy. She told me I had to call Corporate office to file a complaint gave me # 612-291-1000 I called that number spoke to R J . He told me I Had to go back to store to talk to manager . I informed that I went to store and was given number to call. He stated their was nothing he could do for me he handles account that are ordered on line . I request for supervisor or someone to call me back.He stated his boss did not call customers back. I was on phone with 2 people from Best Buy for 11/2 hr still have not gotten a returned call

January 27,2019
Best Buy
Corporate Offices
7601 Penn Ave S,
Richfield, MN 55423

Re: Return w/o Receipt
Hello,
I am reaching out to let someone know about the most unpleasant experience that I have ever had as store number #292.on January 26th of 2019 approximately 3:00pm. I presented to the Customer service desk with my ink cartridge all I needed to do was exchange it for the right number. I got the wrong number, I bought 61 and I needed a 63. Once I preceded to customer service desk and was asked if I had the receipt I told her that I did not and she said that she needed the receipt and the only way she could return it is if it's in the system under my phone number, so she checked to see if it was in there under my phone number it was not .that is the store way of tracking customers receipt by asking their phone number ,he asked for my phone number but did not put it in the system, she was not able to locate the transaction.. She then explained to me that she would have to give me an in-store credit but only for the price of the item and not the sales tax, which was ($1.45).She then swiped the in-store credit card for a $19.99 and then made me give her a $1.45 for the tax in order for me to exchange my ink cartridge. I explained to her that I've never heard of anything like this before. I also explained to her if her employee had it done his job and put my phone number in the system she would be able to locate the transaction even though I did not have my receipt .I left the store I went to my car I look for the receipt and I found it the receipt was a little torn but the numbers and the date need it where on there. So I went back into the store and I gave her the receipt and I asked her if she could scan it in to give me my $ 1.45 back, she didn't Spider-Man she could not really read the numbers but they were clear on there as you can see attached to this email I did take a picture of the receipt that I brought back to her, she then had me waiting at the Customer Service desk for another 10 minutes as she went to go and talk to another manager and then came back and said that she would have to make other transactions in order to give me my money back.. I told her I cannot believe a manager is putting a customer through all of this just for $1.45.it doesn't really work like that, customer service is number one and I don't feel like I was treated properly or fairly and that I was being discriminated against..
Also by the looks of your website, Best Buys’ overall rating is (2.0). I guess that does not bother you that you have a “POOR” rating with customers!
I will wait for your response and I appreciate your attention to this matter..

Marla D. Glover

the first dishwasher did not fit after they refused to look at our measurements! it was a borsh or something like that so they put ours back in said it not their fault it is not adjustable-back to the store bought a kitchen aid it was replacing a kitchen aid. more waiting- an 700 or 800 dollar purchase- this one rattles everytime you start it and while it runs it is so loud you can hear it upstairs in our bedroom easily over the tv! They came back today said without checking it or looking at it that after hearing it only that it is so powerful it rattles the pipes -really- the store manager gave me abunch of baloney- the second and third call to corporate got me the company that makes it to laff at me for the explanation- said they never heard such a thing but offered to send someone at OUR EXPENSE!!! to look at it - its brand new-so you have lost us as customers because we are not stupid- our children- relatives anyone else we can get to listen- you will lose like the 7 or 8 hundred we have lost over this-not to mention two tries at the store two deliveries of machines- bad install 2 to 3 hours on the phone trying to get help- maybe I will call the local tv help departments where they will put it on the news section about local store problems to get even for all my trouble!!!!!!!

went into store #582 0n 1/28/2019 wanted to know why I was told that the plan that I had purchased 12/27/2017 was for 2yrs so Why did Best Buy go into my credit card and take out $215.99 .I was informed by service dept that I had to call 1-888-237-8289 because they didn,t handle that in store.Went home called that # spoke to Riz she informed me the plan was only for a year I told her when I brought the Laptop I was informed by Stephen M THAT PLAN WAS FOR 2YR NOT ONE..And I never gave Best Buy permission to go into my credit card account and take out money. She informed me that plan would be canceled and part of my money would be refuned.I informed her that I wanted all me money put back on my credit card. informed her I wanted to File Complaint against Stephen M and Best Buy .She told me That I had to call Corporate Office to file complaint she gave me #612-291-1000 . I spoke to RJ at that #he informed me that their was nothing he could do for me to go back to store I informed him that is what I did first. I asked him to have someone call me back he stated their was no one to call me back.. I told him I was going to file complaint with better business buearu.Iwas on phone with these 2 people for over 1hour . Have not gotten call back

Best Buy
Corporate Offices
7601 Penn Ave S,
Richfield, MN 55423

Re: Return w/o Receipt
Hello,
I am reaching out to let someone know about the most unpleasant experience that I've ever had as store number #292.on January 26th of 2019 approximately 3:00pm. I presented to the Customer service desk with my ink cartridge all I needed to do was exchange it for the right number. I got the wrong number, I bought 61 and I needed a 63. Once I preceded to customer service desk and was asked if I had the receipt I told her that I did not and she said that she needed the receipt and the only way she could return it is if it's in the system under my phone number, so she checked to see if it was in there under my phone number it was not .that is the store way of tracking customers receipt by asking their phone number ,he asked for my phone number but did not put it in the system, she was not able to locate the transaction.. She then explained to me that she would have to give me an in-store credit but only for the price of the item and not the sales tax, which was ($1.45).She then swiped the in-store credit card for a $19.99 and then made me give her a $1.45 for the tax in order for me to exchange my ink cartridge. I explained to her that I've never heard of anything like this before. I also explained to her if her employee had it done his job and put my phone number in the system she would be able to locate the transaction even though I did not have my receipt .I left the store I went to my car I look for the receipt and I found it the receipt was a little torn but the numbers and the date need it where on there. So I went back into the store and I gave her the receipt and I asked her if she could scan it in to give me my $ 1.45 back, she didn't Spider-Man she could not really read the numbers but they were clear on there as you can see attached to this email I did take a picture of the receipt that I brought back to her, she then had me waiting at the Customer Service desk for another 10 minutes as she went to go and talk to another manager and then came back and said that she would have to make other transactions in order to give me my money back.. I told her I cannot believe a manager is putting a customer through all of this just for $1.45.it doesn't really work like that, customer service is number one and I don't feel like I was treated properly or fairly and that I was being discriminated against..
I will wait for your response and I appreciate your attention to this matter..

Marla D. Glover

Had bought computer from Best Buy and it is still under warranty called geek squad to look at computer after having a few problems with it and the last time I called them to look at my computer on they said as long as I was hocked to my rauter they could not help me again because I would have the same problem again so the next time I try’s to use my computer it had locked me out, so I had to take it back to store and a few days later I was notified that my Bois password had been changed and locked me out. I have now been given my computer back because the store says it can’t be fixed, so what good did It do me to buy a computer at Best Buy and go as for as buying a warranty. I’m just out a lot of money and nobody’s cares that I don’t have a computer that I can use and still have warranty with them LOL shame on me for trusting Best Buy and Geek Squad . I even spoke with the manager that was a joke to.

I attempted to get the receptionist on the phone at your Puyallup Washington store on South Hill to allow me to speak with a computer person in that department but she refused and would not let me speak to anyone but herself stating that she worked all over the store and new everything. Fine, I asked her my question and she had no answer. She would not transfer me to the computer section, so, I quit. I have had it with your stores politics and terrible service. Even though I have had an account at your store for a few years now, I am done with you; I called your credit card company and closed my account. I will not be returning to your store. Period. In addition, since I am a member of many fraternal groups within the confines of the USA I will endeavor to contact them all and allow them an understanding that your Australian based firm refuses to even attempt to work with Americans and suggest they do business elsewhere.

I was informed today that your return policy for an item that I purchased during the holiday cant be returned (unopened) nor can I receive store credit. This wasn't told to me when I purchased the item. We have spent 10's of thousands of dollars there over the last few years. 5 TV's, Computers, Watches, gaming systems the list goes on and on. The staff was beyond rude and when I asked for a manager to speak with they told me he didn't speak with anyone. I then called the office and spoke with a woman who basically told me the buck stopped with her and I didn't need to talk to her manager. This all over a $99.00 headphone. I would love to actually hear from someone on this matter. If this is the type of service you are starting we wont be back. FYI- we originally went into the store to purchase our son a new tv for his new home. My number is 937-604-3884.

Went to the Riverbank, CA store this morning to buy several USB cables and wanted to pay. I was told that the only register open was at Customer Service. I got in line but left without paying after 5 minutes since both representatives were working on complex issues. Come on, guys. It was 11 AM on a Monday. You've got sales people all over to answer questions, but only 2 people handling all the customer support issues as well as manning the registers? I try to buy local but you turn it into an unpleasant shopping experience. I'm ordering the cables on Amazon. BTW, I would have given you 0 stars had it been an option.

i was shopping at the curtner st plant location of the best buy store the manger and i never so eye to eye that afternoon the manager and i exchanged words with one another then he told me that he did not want to see my FAGGOT AS IN HIS STORE AGAIN i said you cant do that he told will just have to see if i can do that HE REALLY HURT MY FEELINGS AS AN ELLIOT MEMBER OF BEST BUY. please contact me right away befor i do something like call the news and report this manager to channel 7 or 5 and or 2 news

SINCRLY YOUR Huey Napier

I ordered an installation for a wall-mounted TV. The Geek Squad person didn't show up during the designated time, and they never called me to say they were late. I had to call Best Buy to see what happened during which I had to hold for over 30 minutes before anyone answered. The Geek Squad person then called me and said they would be over an hour late, and that they were late because they were picking up my TV from the store (I already had the TV at my house). The overall customer service experience was so poor which is really frustrating when you've spent a lot of money. I also took off of work when I don't have much time to take, so very disrespectful and unprofessional.

On Black Friday 11/2018, I went to Best Buy to buy a set of AirPod at $180, but they didn't have them in stock and they said they will ship the to my house. Then a few days later the provided a USPS tracking number, and I waited, and waited, and waited, and NO AirPods ever arrived. Checking out the USPS website with the tracking number, which said it received the electronic information from Best Buy, which assigned a tracking number but nothing was shipped. Came into the local Best Buy store to cancel the order to get my money back, but then the customer service people there said I need to call their toll free number to have the order cancel and they can't cancel the order from their store. Kept calling the number they provided, but they kept saying we will ship them to you, wait a couple of week. We're talking about over a month later (today is 1/15/19), and I finally came back to the store demanding to cancel the order and a refund. But NO, they gave me another number to call and they finally issued a cancellation case number, which I will have to call back 3 days later to follow up on. Damn, this is ridiculous, over a month later and approaching 2 months, no AirPods and no refund. NEVER EVER buy anything from them if they don't have it in their store., or you will be very sorry and waste a lot of time trying to get your money back.

I was in the niagrafalls blvd store on sat. past. I walked around looking for a item [n the 26 mins not one may I help you find something. although several blue shirted employes walked by yapping with other not one stoped to ask did I need help. these people walked back to front side to side laughing with one another but never stoped for me the coustmer.as it was 7:45 maybe they were all getting off work. finaly a guy stoped by where I had been standing at a display for 12 min asked to help me and sold me the 250 dollor item in the case that I had been standing in front of for the past 12 min .maybe it is not brst buys policy to ask the consumer about help but as there were more employes than consumers I would have thought else wise

Trying to get a dishwasher installed. They give you a time frame of 12 to 6 My wife happens to call to see if we’re in the list. The girls says no. We received an e mail the day before saying they will be out. The employee calls back and says of ok you are on the list. 10 minutes later. They won’t be coming out. The truck broke down. No call back. Nothing. What a joke of a system. I want someone to install the dishwasher. I don’t need a truck. Very unhappy.

Riverdale Utah bestbuy

I spend around $700 recently at bestbuy within the month. $515 for 50" flatscreen tv. $80 gaming mouse. $70 for a logitech g633 gaming headset($40 off)(down from $110
(I can provide all of the receipts for proof)

I noticed the better version of the logitech (G933) for $100 with $50 (down from $150) but i chose the g633

On the last day of return the g633 headset completely broke, my girlfriend noticed noises com ik ng from it during play that i could not hear and then the lights went out and it never worked.

I took back on the same day and was seeing about upgrading to the g933.

Since i bought during christmas i wanted the store sales rep manager Scott to make the price similar to the christmas sale of the other headset so i could upgrade.

Scott would only price match amazon and take off an addition $3 which would make the difference $85 where the sales should be $50 difference.. i wanted to pay at max $60

He would not budge and i was furious at how little he would help though i had spent so much at bestbuy. Both of the headsets were on sale when i bought then and the one i bought simple broke with no type of miss use. I was sold a faulty headset and treated unfairly.

Though i spent around $700 i saw little leeway in return with anything.

Very poor customer satisfaction.

Scott should be demoted.

Open box items listed for sale yet when I attempt to purchase, the item does not exist. I have talked with: Customer service, Sales and Management to no avail. Nobody is interested in helping me but a discontinued item for less money. I spent two days of effort and yet no one is willing to help. Only explanations of what I am doing wrong or ?

On 7/7/18 I took my laptop in to geek squad for repair problem that I was informed they could fix, however when I got home the problem re-occurred
but due to the fact I had to leave town I put my laptop in storage until I returned. My problem is they did not fix it at the time I had their protection plan which has since expired. I took it in asking if they tell why this problem has re-occurred they informed that they could but I would have to pay them $299 for diagnostic testing. I do not believe this is right since they didn't repair it in the beginning. Below is a copy of the message I get I open up and try to sign on [ Enter Administrator Password or Power On Password] I bought this laptop at Best buy and I never had a n Administrator password.

I bought nest thermostat from Best Buy. I notices a week latter amazon had the exact nest thermostat for $30 cheaper and also free shipping. I contacted Best Buy and they said they will not price match with amazon. So, why do they say they price match when they don’t????

there should be no reason why I cant dial directly to the store and speak to a live agent. If best buy is to cheap or become complacent with customer services then the hell with ever using the store again.

I bought a refrigerator from Best Buy in January of 2018. Upon delivery my hardwood floors were damaged along with my front porch. I have made a claim with your company as well as your delivery company. I have spoken with them several times, they actually sent someone out to look at the damage. I sent them an estimate like they requested, since then no one will call me back. This has been an ongoing problem for 1 year now. I need help with my damaged floors. There is no reason at all for your paying customer to be put off for 1 calendar year to get something taken care of that your delivery company damaged. Unacceptable!

Dear Best Buy,
On Sunday, November 10, 2018, I purchased a Verizon Samsung Galaxy S9 Coral Blue phone for $792 (#355028092096678), from your Monroe, New York location. In less than 30 days the phone began to malfunction by freezing and re-starting on numerous times.
On December 9th, I went to the Middletown, New York, Best Buy location and informed the sales consultant Shakiya Bates of my issue, and she instructed me to go to a Verizon store because Best Buy’s store policy will only exchange the phone if it is within less than ten days. I went to Verizon and they informed me that they could not assist me since I purchased the phone from a different dealer. I immediately called Shakiya Bates and after being on the phone for nearly one hour the Best Buy Mobile manage spoke with me and suggested that I go to their Monroe, New York location and lease a cellphone so that I would not be without a phone, and to ship my phone to their repair center.
This is an outrage! I just received the first payment for the new phone, and it is malfunctioning, and the only solution that the Best Buy’s manager had was to ante up additional funds to lease a phone so that I can mail the new phone to their repair shop. Does this make sense to anyone? I do not have that type of money and no one should have to automatically put a warranty on a brand new phone it should work for at least a year without problems. My request at this time is for a new cell phone, and no I do not have the original box; nor do I want a refurbish cell phone which I could have originally purchased for under $300.
Your attention to this issue is most appreciated.
Tonya R. Florestal

Good afternoon, let me first start off by saying I have been a loyal BestBuy customer for over 15 years so I was shocked about my last order. Mind you, I had just spent$1,400 on a computer a few weeks ago.

I decided to purchase my wife a Fossil - Gen 4 Venture HR Smartwatch 40mm Stainless Steel - Rose Gold with Blush Leather Strap for Christmas. Below are images of how my item arrived. No manufacture packaging just the watch with bubble wrap. This is highly unacceptable. So I called BestBuy and the representative told me the BestBuy in Rockaway NJ will have one available on 12/22/2018 you can exchange your product there, she gave me the case # 221828656.

I called BestBuy and spoke with Onika who confirmed there is no knowledge of the Rockaway BestBuy receiving any new watches this weekend. So not only do I not have my item, but the rep I spoke to gave me false information. I decided to write you an email before I got on social media and complained because everyone deserves a fair chance to make things right.

Oneka and Mike who is the manager at BestBuy Rockaway tried everything in their power to help me which I truly appreciate because it’s not their fault.

I look forward to hearing from you with a resolution to resolve this. In the meantime, Mike suggested I purchase a new one and I can come to the Rockaway BestBuy to bring the original one back and credit my account.

Now my wife will not get her gift on Christmas and this is unusual for BestBuy to provide really bad customer service. I have been a customer for a very long time. I have a Bestbuy Credit Card and I am part of your rewards program.

I expect to hear a response within the next 5 business days. Thank you for taking time out to read my email. I have also attached print out of my recent purchases.

We went to the Best Buy on Lafayette Rd in Indianapolis interested in maybe purchasing a smart tv. We talked to their "specialist" in that department named Moniqa or something similar When she was explaining things about firesticks and what they did, we had trouble understanding what she was saying. When we asked her some more similar questions, she became frustrated that we didn't understand what she was saying and was noticeably rude. After the second or third time of asking her to explain it again, she simply looked at us and WALKED AWAY! She never came back nor did she try to find anyone else who could maybe explain things to us more clearly! We are senior citizens (barely) and have worked in customer service for many years. This type of behavior for a sales rep in completely unacceptable. We left the store and we will not be shopping there again. I don't hold Best Buy responsible for her poor attitude, but I thought you should be made aware of it. I am sure we are not the only ones she has gotten frustrated with.

On December 12,2018 I purchased a replacement fob for a viper remote car starter at Best Buy at the store located on south Randall Road in Geneva Illinois and at that time arranged to have a technician program it ( by the way it was for my daughter's car which she lives out of state and the store mentioned above installed the complete unit in December of 2016) So as I said I arranged to have the same store program a new fob in which the original two(2) were misplaced by my daughter anyway my daughter came home for the Christmas holiday and on Saturday December 22 at 11:30 am my appointment was to be and when I arrived the technician looked at what I purchased and with no research said it would not work with the unit I had in the car. So I left went around to the front of the store with the intension to return the product but before I did I made a phone call to another business that sold the same units they told me after I gave them the information on the packaging that it would indeed work. So I went into the store to make a complaint to the manager he told me after I shared all the above information that I was still in my appointment window of time to go back to the installation bay and it would be taken care of and I asked him if he would go speak to the technician so there would not be any problems, and he did (so he said) I went out back the technician did not open the door for me and when he did closed it before I could even speak to him this went on for approximately 10 minutes so I left went elsewhere So I'm writing this to you to express my displeasure with the best buy Geneva Illinois their automobile installation services

Marc Propheter
630-370-6750

I had a Viper auto remote start that your store in Geneva Illinois installed in December of 2016 the technician at that time did a great job. Now fast forward two years later I needed a new fob for the current remote to be paired because the other two were lost, ok so I purchased the new fob made an appointment for the pairing to be done went to the store the technician just looked at the new fob and said it won't work (wrong one) I would have to contact Viper. This technician didn't bother to even help me so I went to get my money back (but before) I made anther call to another business that sold and installed this type of unit they told me no problem it could be done so I went to the store talked to a store manager told him about my experience he said go back to the service area, I told him to please speak to the technician first which he did then came out told me to drive around I did the technician opened the door saw me and quickly closed the door totally ignored me this went on for approx. 20 minutes I left went to the other store and in 30 seconds they had it paired (go figure)

I will not refer anyone to the Geneva Illinois best buy for any install

I went to Best Buy in Hyannis, MA. to buy an Apple phone, today, December 30th. There were 2 people working. One man was busy with a customer and the other employee was just sitting there doing nothing.

I looked at the phones and the carriers, then stood there in front of her, the employee said nothing, I thought she was busy. Then more folks started to come in and needed help. I knew I needed some time for by purchase.
Just left, knew I would not get any service. Told the manager, he needed more help. He asked me if I wanted to make an appointment. I did not realize I had to make an appt to buy a apple phone.

Had a wonderful experience at your store in Holyoke MA. They helped so much and after we purchased the computer, then we made appts for follow up to transfer our data. I know I am 60 yrs old, but please help me get the correct phone. Thank you

I have been paying for yearly geek squad support and we spent over 2000.00 this Christmas at best buy however I had a laptop that needed the battery replaced. I went in and was told I could not leave the laptop or order a replacement without a geek support appointment in an hour or so. They do not carry batteries in store and apparently customer service is incapable of writing down the type of laptop or keeping it to give to the geek squad later. I left and went to batteries plus and was able to purchase the battery and it is now replaced so why am I paying a couple hundred a year for support??? I do not intend to renew support for geek squad or the 5 anti virus programs.

Have since read many complaints about Best Buy from other consumers. Wish I had read them first. This will be the last time we order from them.
Our stove went out Christmas Eve (not their fault); went on Best Buy on-line to see what was available and how soon it would be delivered. Ordered a GE range (Which website assured us was available), scheduled delivery appointment for Dec 26, 2018 between 1:00 and 5:00pm. Received at least 6 emails and 2 phone calls assuring us of our delivery appointment day and time frame. The morning of scheduled delivery, service man calls to say the store does not have the range - call them to reschedule. Called the store, told "sorry for the inconvenience," but the stove is on back order, could schedule an appointment for Jan 1st. How ridiculous! Delivery on a holiday? Jordan, your customer service representative got upset, said not her fault, after all we did not come into the store to order. What kind of service is this? The website is not given correct info? Called customer service, spoke with 4 different representatives, each saying, "Sorry for any inconvenience," given 4 different delivery dates, Jan 8, 9, 11 and 13, ( a Sunday?) 2019. Told it would take 24 to 48 hours to speak to a supervisor who might be able to offer us a different model for the same price with an earlier delivery date. No way to run a business. Many other stores around that we will use in the future. FYI, that same model GE range was installed yesterday by Lowes for the same price. Best Buy needs lots of help, but we aren't waiting around for that to happen.

I'm using this forum because you obviously have more complaints than commendations and that is a terrible thing for any large size business.

I only hope that someone intelligent reads this and passes it along to the proper authorities.

I DON'T HAVE A COMPLAINT.

I WANT TO COMMEND ONE OF YOUR EMPLOYEES FOR HIS EXCELLENCE IN HANDLING A MATTER I HAD TODAY AT YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT AT THE DAYTONA BEACH, FL LOCATION.

I PURCHASED A LG 50" TV THE OTHER DAY WITH THE INSURANCE POLICY. I DECIDED I DID NOT WANT THE POLICY COVERAGE AND WANTED TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR 6 MONTH PAYMENT PROGRAM.

THE EMPLOYEE'S NAME IS ERIC WHO HELPED ME THROUGH EVERYTHING AND HE WAS EXCELLENT BECAUSE I HAD TO RENEW MY BB CARD, REFUND THE ENTIRE AMOUNT TO MY VISA CARD AND THEN SET UP THE 6 MONTH PAYMENT PROGRAM ON THE BB CARD. HE DID ALL THIS BY BEING TOTALLY PROFESSIONAL AND PLEASANT.

I WISH HIM WELL AND IN MY EXPERIENCE IF EVERYONE WAS LIKE THIS YOUNG MAN YOU WOULDN'T HAVE SO MANY COMPLAINTS ON YOUR SITE.

I DO HOPE THIS MESSAGE IS ACTED UPON.

WM. J. LEVY
386-671-6846
ZEV57@AOL.COM

I just returned home after three hours on the road after being told by an associate over the phone that my order 1118353735406 would not be delivered until 12/24/18. When I asked him if I would be able to pick the item up at a store (1 hr from me) tonight he said yes. Get to the store and they said I could not do this. Spoke on the phone with customer service and because I did not get his name there was nothing they could do. When asked if everything is recorded I was told that it was but there are two sides and because this associate did not log the call there was no proof that we had the conversation. So, after speaking with the manager Lisette (see I did learn to get names) she said that there was nothing she could do and no one was over her with her crap attitude. My wife wants me to take the TV back to the store when we receive it and never order from Best Buy again. I'm livid that there is "nothing" that can be done because a person didn't do their job and log a call?

Store #309 in Merrillville, IN Member ID #2832352197

On 12/19/18, I picked up my Toshiba computer from the Geek Squad. It was to have been cleaned up and updates made to drivers that would not allow me to install a new printer. I had been told by the help screen contact for an HP Printer that not all of the drivers were present. I had other issues with that printer and returned it to WalMart.

I purchased a Canon Pixma TS6220 from Best Buy in Merrillville, IN and told the Geek Squad representative my issues. I was assured that could take care of that as well as clean up any other items needing attention. They also agreed to delete the information for my old HP Printer and set up the computer for the new Canon printer to where I would only need to download the Canon data to complete the installation process.

When I tried to install the Canon printer information to my computer after picking it up at the store, the download was not successful. I was connected with Canon's help team who told me my computer was infected with malware and malicious programs. I told them I had just paid $149.99 to the Geek Squad for that same service. They said they do not comment on services of other computer companies. Ecomputer support gave me as much free assistance for free as they were allowed. Because I needed my printer in service, I agreed to pay their fee to successfully install the computer.

In the course of their repairs, I could see that the old HP printer was still listed as the installed printer and there was nothing in the system relating to the Canon printer purchased from Best Buy. I started assembling my new Canon printer about 2:00 p.m. and did not finish with Ecomputer support until 6:45.

Once I was through with the successful I contacted Best Buy (whose phone number is very inconveniently listed on your receipt). From the beginning of the conversation, I told the employee I needed a store credit for $149.99 for services that were not performed. He listened to all my complaints before telling me he had no authority to make adjustments. He wanted to put me on hold to talk with a manager. I was tired of being in front of computer screen and then the phone so I asked him to have the manager call me and gave him my phone number. As soon as I hung up the phone I realized I had made a mistake. I had. I waited over two hours before calling back, but the phone at the Geek Squad went unanswered for more than 20 rings so I hung up. I called back today only to be told that the manager was on vacation today. How convenient..

I feel I deserve a credit on my charge card for the $149.99 fee I paid for nothing. I went to the Geek Squad originally because I thought most of the 'repairmen' on the internet were scammers. Now I find Geek Squad is a scam, but I have a working printer from an internet service, and it did not cost as much as getting no service at all.

You may contact me at 219/670-8565. I do expect an acknowledgment from you that I have a very legit complaint.

your clerk at your Winston Salem, NC store assured me that what she sold me would work sync my iphone with my macbook computer. Wasn't even close. She said I have until Jan 12 to return. I'm going out of town this afternoon and won't return until the middle of January. Can't tell you how annoying this is.

I was in best Buy this evening rt 47 delsea dr Millville nj location looking to purchase a computer for my sons school work and a tablet, I had questions I wanted to ask, and this wasn't my first visit to Best Buy to purchase the same 2 items, this was at least my third. Tonight is wed evening, my previous visit was late mon afternoon.
My chief complaint is after being in the store well over an hr, not one person in the computer section came over to ask if I needed help. I needed help and was there to buy. I have been looking for the right computer or chrome book for my sons schoolwork the one he has is about 4 yrs old and I know nothing about chromebooks other than what I researched on line, I looked around and saw no one in that area other than the guy over at the geek squad assisting a couple, there was 2 girls wearing blue shirts over by the printers, but I assumed they were on break bc the one girl had a large cup she was drinking a beverage from, there was plenty of employees in the store, just none working in the computer section, which I would think this time of year there would be an employee in every other isle by computers asking someone if they needed help, its pretty clear they don't work on commission otherwise I would have been asked if I needed help 3 times before I got down one isle, at one point I just stood in main isle outside of computer isle hoping someone would come ask if I needed help.At this point I just wanted to leave and say the heck with it but were days from xmas and after a 3rd visit cant get any assistance, so I pulled my phone out went to your website to see how long it would take if I bought it on line from my telephone from inside the store it said it wouldn't be ready for pick-up for an hr, I didn't want to wait another hr I had other stops to make, at this point I was prob there going on 2 hrs now, however the website said I could have it delivered to my house frr within 2 days it would arrive dec21 on my doorstep, but now my sons prob going to see a box marked best buy, so I orderd the cheaper of the 3 hps I was looking at with no one to answer my questions.On the way out I stopped and interrupted the greeter/security who was talking with a blue shirt, and told him I have been here over an hr and cant get anyone to help me don't bother to look around I just ordered what I needed online from my telephone and its being delivered to my house, he did ask what dept computers? and I said yes, so he either knows there is a problem in tht area or saw me standing around.I would understand if everyone was busy, but that wasn't the case at all, luckily for best buy their the only major electronic store around,and its days from xmas, otherwise I would have ordered from amazon or looked for another electronic store out of my area. I have bought many computers from Best Buy over the years I even bought my very 1st big screen 65 inch TV from Best Buy, however in the past I always did my research before going in and then went in to speak with someone and have my questions answered, however this holiday season I now understand that's not the direction Best Buy is going in, customer service is not important, what I accomplished by going into bet buy this evening I could have accomplished without even leaving my house, at the very least you should consider putting a card in front of the computers like you do with the ear buds so then I could have taken the crd to the register and paid for the computer, instead of ordering it from my telephone from inside your store to be delivered to my house, Im sure the postal service is busy enough this time of year not to mention your shipping online order dept
Thank you for taking the time to listen to my complaint
Carolyn joslin

I bought a one year subscription for office 365 at the Miami Store on November 1st, 2018 but the product key was not validated by Microsoft. I asked for a refund but they told me that beyond one month after the purchase date, a refund is not given. Therefore, I lost my money and I could not have my office 365 either. What a store!

on 12/18 I spent two hours online checking out electric clothes dryer after going to the bestbuy site for the North Attleboro Massachusetts store and check off the box to show only what was in stock I made the purchase received a conformation number and email saying it would be ready for pick up the following day when I checked the status of my order at 10am as my sons were driving there to pick it up it showed out of stock when I called I was told even though it states on the web site for the store that it in stock they don't stock dryers I explained to the rep on the phone what the web site says and that I received an email confirming my pick-up for 12/19 and felt that the person I was talking was calling me a liar and that there was not their fault it was bestbuy onlines . My sons went to the warehouse and picked it up which ending up taking them all morning to get the dryer needless to say this will be the LAST time I purchase a major appliance at bestbuy since lowes and homedepot both sell the same products and when they say there in stock they have them.

I bought a computer from your store in Sydney 2016 mayflower mall the computer has never worked properly ever I have no receipt for it n some of the keys are now damaged but im so upset because it is all I have to get online with n it does what it wants I don't feel like im controlling it at all it opens and shuts windows the cursor is always moving around the screen I paid like 399.00 n tax I think so it n it doesn't even have a disc drive which when I bought it I asked about that since owning this computer I have never bought anything else from your store n I doubt that I ever will just so heart broken over this it awhile to save n get it n its been a worthless pile of crap I spend more time offline then online for one reason or another with this computer
what I want is for u to take it back n repair the problem with it I don't care about the keys I just want it to work properly

If possible, I would give zero stars! I bought a Dell Inspiron 13 7000 Laptop at the Snellville, GA Best Buy on December 9, 2018 and purchased the annual Geek Squad protection plan as well. I left the computer with the geek squad for them to download information from my old computer to the new one. They had it ready the next day, showed me how to find information on the new laptop but, unfortunately, we did not exam the USB port at that time. I bought the computer home where it was either on my desk in my office or encased in a padded computer bag. I left on a trip the night of December 10th and the computer was not used again until I returned Friday December 14, 2018. At that time, I tried to use the USB port but found the strip below the port was bent outward, making the port unusable. Therefore, I took it back to Best Buy Snellville location that evening and showed the geek squad the problem. The geek squad representative took the computer and after a few minutes brought it back with the metal still bent but the port usable. With the computer purchase being less than a week, we chose to replace the computer and the rep from the geek squad agreed. We picked up the new computer and went to customer service to return the defective computer. We were then told we could not do that as the computer damage was our responsibility. The SPECIALTY SALES MANAGER said the computer had been dropped. I disagreed with him and with his arrogant attitude informed me he knew that it had been dropped and therefore, called me a liar. He would not listen further even when I said I could absolutely swear in a court of law, under oath, the computer had not been dropped. We've been Best Buy customers (and credit card members) for over 20 years and would like to believe we haven't spent our hard earned dollars at a business where such behavior is accepted. I would like a resolution to this situation and appreciate assistance from someone who places value on customer support.

I called the Geek Squad for an update & request, they had me on hold with that Department for close to 2hrs and still not picked up the phone. While being on hold (I had some free time) I reached out to two chat personnel and received horrible customer service. I took it upon my self to get the transcript of the 2nd conversation and attached it to this message

Your Best Buy® Chat Transcript!!
Mon, Dec 17, 2018 3:22 pm
Best Buy Chat Transcript No-reply (chattranscripts@bestbuy.com)
To:you Details
Logo
Hello,,
Your requested Best Buy chat transcript is below. We appreciate your visit to BestBuy.com today and look forward to seeing you again soon.
General Information

Chat Start Time Chat End Time Chat Duration Operator Interaction ID
Dec 17, 2018 19:42:41 GMT Dec 17, 2018 20:22:04 GMT 00:39:23 Antony Wells INT-sv1appis15-1545075537918-18930
Antony Wells (19:42:45 GMT) : Thank you for choosing Best Buy, my name is Antony Wells. How may I assist you today?
Visitor (19:44:19 GMT) : hi...ive been calling your Precinct for over 40 min on my cell and no response
Visitor (19:45:05 GMT) : Everell Sinclair XXX-XXX-XXX
Antony Wells (19:45:43 GMT) : Thank you for the phone number.
Antony Wells (19:45:48 GMT) : How may I help you?
Visitor (19:47:29 GMT) : I I'm having service done to my PC and I want to save the replaced drive....But it looks like your entire Precinct ar at dunking donuts with the other cops!
Antony Wells (19:49:21 GMT) : May I know have you done service with our Geek Squad?
Visitor (19:49:24 GMT) : I've been on hold/phone ringing for over 40min now....thank god this not the hospital....I'de be dead from the wait....
Visitor (19:50:53 GMT) : why yes my good fello....and I want to tell them I need to have my replaced hard drive saved....for pick up on my reserved time of Wed. at 1:30
Visitor (19:53:04 GMT) : can you send out the geek squad "Bat Signal" so possibly the will answer the phone...
Antony Wells (19:54:20 GMT) : I will help you with the link of the Geek Squad team. Please chat with them, they will help you with this.
Antony Wells (19:54:45 GMT) : Click here to chat with geek squad team
Visitor (19:54:49 GMT) : 49:04sec and counting....
Visitor (19:55:52 GMT) : yeah...that did not work.....but thanks for trying though....
Antony Wells (19:56:36 GMT) : I am sorry, please chat with them, they will definitely help you with this.
Visitor (19:58:23 GMT) : is there a "Geek Commissioner/Public relations officer" I can file a report with? since this just utterly ridiculous for XXX.00 and being on the phone for close to an hour...
Visitor (19:58:56 GMT) : I called Santa and got though to him in less time...
Visitor (20:00:24 GMT) : it's a good thin I have unlimited minutes
Visitor (20:02:29 GMT) : Oh you've got to be kidding me.....still no answer and we are at 56:48sec with no response...
Antony Wells (20:03:21 GMT) : I am really sorry for that, please give me a minute I will look for the available options for you.
Visitor (20:04:25 GMT) : Mr. Wells this really not funny anymore....What would corporate think of this...?
Visitor (20:05:47 GMT) : we are now passing the 1hr mark for no answer from the Valley Stream store....
Antony Wells (20:07:02 GMT) : I totally understand your point, since we are from post purchase team we do not have any options. Could you please visit any of your nearest BestBuy store?
Auto-Generated Message (20:07:28 GMT) : Visitor has requested for email transcript. The email will be automatically sent after the interaction is wrapped up.
Visitor (20:09:33 GMT) : but this is a post purchase....I bought the service from the Geek Squat and paid the preimum price to be a member and this is how a member is being treated...by the way...1:04:16sec
Antony Wells (20:11:49 GMT) : We are really sorry, we do not deal with the Geek Squad services. However you can visit your nearest BestBuy store and talk to our Geek Squad agents regarding this.
Antony Wells (20:12:37 GMT) : Here is the direct Geek Squad support team number 1-XXX XXX XXX you can contact them.
Visitor (20:12:47 GMT) : ok thank you I will do that
Antony Wells (20:13:00 GMT) : You are welcome.
Antony Wells (20:14:19 GMT) : Would there be anything else I can help you with today?
Visitor (20:14:22 GMT) : are you sure about that number you just gave me? XXX-XXX-XXX
Antony Wells (20:15:04 GMT) : Yes, I have checked. you can contact them. Its a Geek Squad support team number.
Visitor (20:15:19 GMT) : okidokie
Antony Wells (20:16:07 GMT) : It was nice chatting with you. would there be anything else I can help you with?
Visitor (20:16:50 GMT) : one last thing...I just called that number and it does not work.....
Antony Wells (20:19:38 GMT) : In this case I would request you to contact our phone team at 1-XXX-XXX-XXX. They will help you with this. Or also please visit your nearest BestBuy store.
Visitor (20:20:21 GMT) : so...now it looks like you are trying to "Blow off the customer" in addition to the current wait time on the phone of 1:14:15 with the store phone still ringing
Visitor (20:20:58 GMT) : This is not looking good.....for Best Buy...
Antony Wells (20:21:38 GMT) : Since, it is season time the call volume is high, please contact them after sometime definitely they will help you with this.
"This email was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming emails. Your privacy is important to Best Buy. For more information on how Best Buy protects your privacy, steps you can take to protect your personal information and alerts on privacy risks facing consumers, please visit the Best Buy Privacy Hub. "
Best Buy Privacy Hub

at the time of this meesage I've still not spoken to the Geek Squad department on a post purchase issue.

I have tried for months to get my account straightened out so that I can log in to make online purchases. I have spent hours in-person and on the phone. For whatever reason, the problem can't be resolved. I am registered with an account. When I try to sign in I get "We need to verify its you" message. My only option is to have an email code sent, however multiple attempts resulted in no email verification code ever having arrived at my email address...no it is not going into a JUNK folder. This is the second purchase I have been thwarted and forced to now buy from Amazon. Your loss. I am at a loss at your ineptitude. I have never experienced such a problem with any other of the multitude of companies I have online accounts with. 1 Star is over-rated. The two times I have gotten assurances by phone that the problem would be resolved I have never heard a single word back from anyone.

WENT BY BEST BUY ON 12/12/2018 AROUND 6:30 PM TO UPGRADE A SPRINT IPAD TO THE IPAD PRO; AFTER SOME TIME, A YOUNG LADY ASSISTED ME BY TAKING THE INFORMATION I PROVIDED HER AND WHO TOLD ME THAT I WAS ELIGIBLE.
DURING THAT TIME, SHE WENT TO THIS TALL CABINET 3-4 TIMES, EACH TIME TAKING SOMETHING OUT AND PUTTING IT IN HER MOUTH, CHEWING IT. IN THE
MEANTIME, SHE PUT IN THE WRONG PHONE # 3 TIMES, AND I HAD TO INFORM HER
OF THE CORRECT #; AFTER ALL WAS SAID AND DONE, SHE CALLED SOMEONE AND THE NEXT THING I HEARD FROM HER IS THAT I WOULD HAVE TO PAY A PAST DUE PAYMENT OF $325 BEFORE I COULD GET THE TABLET. I DO NOT HAVE A PAST DUE BILL WITH SPRINT AND I HAVE BEEN WITH THEM SINCE 2009; I DO BELIEVE THAT REP. PUTTING WRONG INFO CAUSED ME SHAME AND NOT PROFESSIONAL AT ALL, SNACKING IN FRONT OF CUSTOMERS WHILE PROCESSING APPLICATIONS.

I made an online order for a play station controller and had it delivered, when it arrived I didn't realize that I had ordered the black one when in fact I needed the red one. I went to store to exchange it and had to pay an additional $20.00 because the sale had just stopped I think this is an outrage! all I wanted was an exchange. You have lost a customer and I will now shop Amazon it is the principle of the matter. I can't believe a company as big as Best Buy doesn't do exchanges properly. I have spoke with co-workers and family and they have never heard of that, so I just wanted to let you know your going to lose business.
Jeff Kiser
6947 S Rolling Meadows Ct
Oak Creek, WI 53154
414-856-9702

27 months ago I purchased 2 galaxy s7 edge phones and a tablet, I returned the tablet back to the store with in 14 days of purchase, however best buy never reported to att carrier service that the tablet was returned, identifier number 353608070794501, phone line 4705771303, att has been charging me for the last 27 months. I just switched carriers and this is how i found out i had been charged this entire time for a tablet i returned to best buy/att store in buford ga. Mall of Georgia, which is now closed. I want my money back, on my entire purchase of 2 phones and tablet, and a refund from my charges from att. My phone number is 4705771266

I am tired of being nickled and dimed by Best Buy Stores. There is no way to say everything about the bad experience I had this morning in 100 words. Is it even possible to really talk to someone in the corporate offices about a bad experience? what are ya'll trying to hide. My family spends thousands of dollars in your store every year, But I can promise you that if someone doesn't fix my issue, there will not be even one more red cent spent in any of your stores by us. Guaranteed!

I am frustrated that an opened Nintendo Switch game was not returnable.
It was purchased as a gift for my grandchildren who are aged 6 and 9.
The game was "Captain Toad" and was only tried once as my son said it was difficult for his children to manoeuver. My son is quite technically literate so I know that is not the issue. The children have also used other Nintendo Switch games so are familiar with the process.
We returned to Best Buy with the original receipt and with the intention to purchase another game, probably at a higher cost.
And that point we were told it was not returnable due to copyright issues.
It's too bad that when purchased I was not informed that this was a non-returnable purchase. I also do not see that information on my receipt. I would send the receipt but I do not have a fax in my home.
We have taken our business elsewhere for a replacement purchase. This is annoying time wise and more importantly, a temporary disappointment for my grandchildren.

Maureen Letchford
6420 86 St.
Edmonton, AB. T6E 2X9

Worst company to deal with . Been a loyal customer for years and will never buy another product from them . Bought a/c units and were lost in shipping and they basically told me that was my problem. If you continue to treat customers this way you will have the same outcome as Circuit City

I ordered a tv for my mother for her birthday !
I had it delivered to her house, they didn’t knock on her door for delivery. They put it outside on the carport an left and she didn’t even know it til the next day . How you do think a 88 year old woman was going to get the tv inside ?!?!
I paid over $350.00 for this t.v. !! I think that is as crappy as it comes ! You will NEVER get another penny from me !
If I had read how sorry your customer service was before I had ordered, it would have never been ordered from you !
Leaving my order outside tells me how much you care about your customers!! From a highly pissed off ex- customer!!!

Can I give ZERO stars....
tried to order item and it kept getting cancelled...
said it couldn't verify info and cancelled order...
made numerous calls and couldn't find out what couldn't be verified
repeatedly was told I would get a call the next day and never did...
was told to use different card... that also got cancelled.
put order though with customer service rep... that order got cancelled.... still waiting on answer as to why this has happened

finally gave up and ordered item through Amazon.. paid a little more for item, but no hassle and the order went thru seamlessly...

Horrible Service!! We waited until Black Friday to buy our washer. We chose Best Buy in AF. We went in and purchased our washer. Our first experience was that they were going to deliver the washer in 1 week. My husband called on Sunday to see if they could deliver on Monday. They said no so we said ok just deliver it on Tuesday.

We received an email that they would be here on Tuesday to deliver the washer. Both my husband and I work pretty far from home. My husband left work early on Tuesday to be here and wait for the delivery. At 6:30pm we noticed that they had not arrived yet, we decided to call. The manager told us that we were not on the delivery schedule. This made no sense. He said that since we asked to have it delivered early it took it off the schedule. We were never told that they moved our scheduled dryer.

We told them that we needed our washer today! The manager said that he could deliver the washer the following week. He also said he does not control the delivery. This is ridiculous!!! Now you tell me, they are 15 minutes away!! We made a purchase from Best Buy not the delivery company!!!

We told him we need the washer by tomorrow in the evening and he said there was no availability on the delivery schedule. We told him then we want our money back, cancel the order. I then called again and said look we need the washer and he said he could do nothing for us and if we wanted to purchase it it would be at the full price.

We will NEVER purchase from them again. This company does not care about their customers. I have never felt this much anger over a company.

Due to this we have decided to rule out Best Buy forever and never purchase from them again.

I had been looking for a backup camera and receiver. Looking through your black Friday ads I found what I was looking for free installation was part of the attraction so made I the purchase of a backup camera and Kentwood receiver. I had trouble with your web site not working It kept blanking out . The next day i went to the store to see if i could get the deal , The manager said he couldn't give me the same price but I could still get free instillation, I referred to the back up camera several time because there were several incidents with people walking behind my Hummer so i was under the understanding that the instillation included the camera. The young man never said that the camera would cost $130.00 more to install. I was really unset to hear this , The tech then call a manager i think his name was Jason he had a lot of tattoo on his arm he said that i was wrong know one had made that kind of deal , i was getting very up set because he would not even talk to the person who made the deal at that point i lost my temper and swore now he tells me to leave that he was not going to install anything and at that point he called the police and i waited and spoke to the officers .
if this is how best buy does business i will not be back i an 65 years old

First of all I have spent a lot of money with Best Buy . Today I had two horrible experience with your company .I purchased a Yoga lap top from you less than two years ago. Two days ago my lap top slowed down out of no where , I knew it was a minor issue.
Today 12/6/2018 I arrived at your Davie Florida store at 11.45 am .The Geek squad employee who basically was just walking around finally called me to the counter. I explained my issue and he told me to turn on my lap top . I turned it on and explained my issue .He did a couple of head shakes and told me I could be seen at 2.30 pm did I want to wait . I informed him I would go to another location ,He said don't go to Pembroke Pines youll never get waited on they are to busy .Was I to sit for 2 and a half hours to be seen , absolutely poor business .
Next i drove to the Ft Lauderdale location After waiting in line i explained my issue . He told me i probably needed a new lap top. He never even looked at it even though i turned it on. He next said i had to give him 150 dollars to have the Geek Squad check it out. I left the store very up set because neither location really tried to help me and really didnt care.

Next i went to one of your competitors in which i was treated better than the company i purchase my lap top from and just a few weeks ago i purchase all new kitchen appliances for my mothers condo (check the record ) The tecnition looked at my lap top and withinn 2 minutes figured out that the anti virus protection i purchased from Best Buy but was not renewed had been downloaded without my knowledge and was causing the problem. Next we removed the down load and my lap top was ok just like it was two days prior.
As a long time loyal customer i feel betrayed by Best Buy. To think that i received better service from a competitor is sad. I never told them i had been to two of your locations today wasting hours of my time.I left your competitor happy with a feeling that they really cared about helping who ever came into their store.
To think i was told by your staff that i needed a new lap top when mine is practically new and then trying to fleece me for 150 dollars without even taking 2 minutes to look at the lap top..
Poor business as i have spent over 5 thousand dollars in the last year or so at B est Buy.
Now i cant wait to see the respose i receive because i have really lost faith with your company .

Barry Ahringer
Plantation,Florida

CASE # 220452713.......READ THE CASE.....

I purchased a Toshiba Model:43LF621U19 After spending over an hour online to get purchase it I get it home and mount it up on my entertainment center. Then that evening the picture goes out. Volume is fine. There seemed to be a short as it would make a static sound and then no picture. Great, I call the store they will not guarantee that I can get another one and will not tell me if there are enough in stock for me to get it in the morning. They will not hold it either. I am a senior citizen. It was hard enough to get it the first time. Now I have to get my family members to come back and take it down and get it in the car. I get another tv. get family to hook it all up again. It works fine for two days. The same problem. I believe these televisions must have been dropped at the store as that is not a problem with the tv. I checked online Consumer reports etc and best buy feedback. Now with all the Christmas tree there I cannot even get to the outlet to disconnect the tv. I have to get people to come back and take down the tv again after Christmas again. This is getting ridiculous. The store does not care about my inconveniences. Again I will have to hope that there is yet a third television in stock after Christmas for me to get. This is horrible customer service.

Have feedback for Best Buy?