Denny's Customer Service

Contact Denny's Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-733-6697

Need to contact the Denny's? You can call customer service at 1-800-733-6697, this seems to be the best number to contact. No alternate complaint line was found at this time. We could not find a company email address for Denny's, their feedback form is linked below.

You can use the official Contact Us feedback form on their website to leave feedback or comments about your experience at your local restaurant. The company is also quite active on social media it appears. So, if you do not get an adequate response by phone or email you can connect with Denny's through their Twitter account or on the official Facebook page.

Founders Harold Butler and Richard Jezak opened Danny's Donuts in Lakewood, California in 1953. Jezak left in 1956 and Butler changed the concept to a coffee shop open 24 hours every day before later changing the name to Denny's in 1961. Today the chain operates over 1,600 restaurants around the world in over 12 countries including the United States, Canada, Mexico, Japan, and New Zealand.

The chain is known in North America for offering 24 hour dining at cheap prices with sometimes mediocre service. Today the corporate headquarters can be found in Spartanburg, South Carolina. If you would like to mail a letter, the address is 203 East Main Street, Spartanburg, South Carolina 29319.

Denny's Contact Information

• Denny's headquarters address

• 203 East Main Street, Spartanburg, South Carolina 29319

1-800-733-6697

9am-5pm EST, 5 days a week

Browse reviews of other Restaurants

Top Denny's Complaints

We wanted to let you know that we are a loyal customer but since you changed your coffee for what ever reason it is horrible we have to bring out own coffee when we come for breakfast that is not right please find a better coffee ..... there is a lot of choices out there when we talk to the places it’s not just us that thinks your coffee is horrible.....

Denny's 6506 in Mokena was the most unorganized restaurant that I have ever had the misfortune to witness. It was on an average 25 to 35 minutes at a table before anyone acknowledge that you were there and then another 10 to 15 minutes before someone asked if you wanted anything to drink. So, it took an hour on average, before one even had an opportunity to place an order. God help someone on a lunch hour, because they would never eat in time to go back to work. The waitress was unable to focus on her job and continuing to walk around in circles. The hostess had to constantly cover for her to ask everyone for their drink orders. My husband is on a strict diet and had asked for a pouched egg softly done. We had to send the hard pouched eggs back. The waitress never came back to find out if we needed any refills of tea or coffee. We continually had to request it. The hostess had to constantly go to every table to apologize for the delays, while the manager sat in the back on a computer, while the caois continued up front. I give credit to the hostess, who tried to keep order in the place, with no help. I do love the Denny's in Joliet and there entire staff.

Poor food quality, over priced, undercooked sauges can get people sick and flies on your booth. Disappointed, I argue with my husband to come visit Denny's after constantly being disappointed in almost all restaurants we visited.. I paid 46 dollars for half the food I didn't eat, order of pancakes I didn't make if the server would have paid attention to my order and then lie to us saying my coffee was bold coffee and the manager of the restaurant later said Denny's no longer serves bold coffee.. Almost 50 dollars sad. I'll be going IHOP at least they cook your food right and take care of you as a paying customer.. My poor son love's this place so much but I love him more and wouldn't risk getting him sick with under cooked pork, wet saugy toast??? Shame no body cares in this food chain about its customers anymore... Location 5033 s hwy 99 E frontage Rd Stockton CA

I ate at Denny's on I-5 just south of Eugene, Oregon the host who collected money went outside to feed a cat and pet the cat came back in and handled utensils and glasses for food for customers without washing his hands or use a sanitizer, went to the bathroom took a crap and did not wash his hands. Denny's should teach these people to clean them selves every time after touching animals or money or restroom breaks. The cat had it's own cat house outside and Named Denny's. I will never eat at Denny's again.

Why have all the Denny's around me here in Magnolia/Houston TX. stopped carrying mozzarella cheese sticks. I like lotts of other things on the menu, but patroined your chain alot and always chose mozzarella cheese sticks w/sampler or by themselves.

Went to the restaurant at around 11:30 Saturday night after going to the movies to eat along with my wife and her friend walk up to the receiving desk and identified myself as a disabled person with my state-issued California state card in my hand and ask to be seated the person who was doing this eating a host ignored me there was about three waitresses and waiters waiting tables and I will vote for occupied tables had a party of about 6 ahead of us I asked to be seated because I am disabled and was told that you going to have to wait if that's as you have a table open there it is his for disabled people and I would like to sit down with my wife and family if you don't allow me to do that I'm going to contact Denise office by email he said I don't care who you contact and turn around and walk away you're going to have to wait so we turned around and we left I have a test several times I recently moved here to Pittsburg California from Oakland California and expect to be treated here if this then he and I have been treated at Denny's alcohol across this nation I asked you to look into this matter before I contact an attorney and find out why a disabled person and his family would be denied service at this Den location thank you very much I can reach that area code five one oh 882 97122 my mailing address is 2215 East Leland Road Pittsburg California 94565 this restaurant is located Antioch California and Pittsburg City lines across from Delta Fair shopping center in Route 4 Auto Center Drive and route for California route thank you for helping us sincerely Robert Parker and family

On 06-13-2019 at 1:15 am I went to Denny’s to have coffee and waited on my wife where she could eat her breakfast I sat there for 30 minutes and I still did not get my coffee and I was going to order breakfast also. The waitress ignored me she waited on other table and ask them if they wanted coffee or water and walked off I left and I told my wife that I was not going back in because I have to go to work. The place is located at Gilbert and Germann chandler Az. This is the second time this happened to.

Absecon nj. Manager Caitlyn begged me to let her borrow money and I felt sorry for her and let her borrow $200. After she had me flagged from dennys and went pay back. Why? Evil. I won't ever go back

We visited the Dennys store #2110,3771 Las Vegas Blvd in Las Vegas onMay 3,2019 ,it was the worst Denny's I have every been in.,I had to send my food back because it was burned ,the chef had to know it was burned when he put it on the plate.
That Denny really need some improvement.

Beaverdam OH. Flying J. This is the last time I'll bother entering a Denny's. This was another example of apparent lack of management and wait staff that are incapable of being efficient. I stood at the front waiting to be seated for 5 minutes, a waitress basically yelled to me to seat myself. I waited at a booth for another 15 minutes and no one came to give me a menu or even inquire if I had been tended to. I guess I could have grabbed my own menu, gone up to the order counter and told the cook what I wanted then cash myself out??? Nah, the food isn't worth the hassles. I got a PJ Fresh salad from the fuel desk cooler, it was cheaper and quicker.

Denny’s in Fort Smith, Arkansas May 25th, 2019
Although we were seated promptly it took 10 minutes just for coffee and water my husband wanted a coke and he got coffee as well another 20 minutes went by before we were able to get sugar. Over 30 minutes went by When we finally decided we’re just going to pay for our coffee at the register and the coffee was almost 5 dollars for 2 cups of coffee when in many other diners it’s free or at least a lot less. Additionally as we were paying for the coffee our waitress lady said our food was just about done so we decided to stay for the rest of it and took it to go and although the food was at the window and we could see it sitting there, it took them another 10 minutes before they were able to package it in to go trays and hand it to us. When we got home the order was only halfway right! I am very disappointed as is my husband! Not to mention our meal was a total of over $26 which in itself is outrageous! Perhaps you may need to hire more servers or train the ones you already have. Thank you for your time.
Diana

Went to denny's for daughters birthday free meal. cashier host tried to seat us in a booth seating with a tear in the seat about 2 inches long. I asked to be seated in another booth. Host said we could set any where we would like. We choose another booth.All booths where opened except one. When my daughter received her food it was cold. Waitress was very nice. Denny's is located in Northfield N.J

Came in at 8 pm tonight. Every other table and booth were dirty. Said they had been busy earlier. Got our food at 8:45 and our waitress Betty said she had to help new cook make it. Most tables stayed dirty long after vacated while some of the waitresses visited with the 6 tables occupied. Will be a while before we come back. Poor Betty seems to have been the only one doing cleanup.

Went to Dennys / San Leandro, CA this evening - 4/30/19. I ordered a "Lumberjack Breakfast" with all sausage, wheat Toast & a diet Coke. A young witness, who appears to be in her early 20's, slim build, soft spoken, appear to be of possible Asian decent (I dont know her name) but She was the only female waitress on shift at that time, assisted me and my brother. I've seen her prior times, I'm sure she's familiar with our faces.. She took my order. Bro didnt eat but drank water and sat with me. I also ordered Sugar Free Syrup for my pancakes. My food arrived in a timely manner. She delivered the food and left. While waiting, I finished my diet Coke and my bro finished his water.. I realized I also needed some hot sauce for my eggs. I also realized after taking fork fulls of my pancake it was feeling very mushy and paste like in texture. So as I forked thru the pancakes, I realized, the pancakes weren't done. So I tried to eat around parts of it and finally had to stop. I was eating slow, using my phone.. and talking with my bro - so time went by..and my waitress never ever returned to check on us..at all. The restaurant wasnt full. It wasnt half full. So after waiting an unusually long time, hoping to see her, I finally had to get up and go to the front counter for help. When I got to the pay counter, I noticed my waitress on that side area preparing an ice cream type order. She noticed me, then came to the counter. I shared with her that I wanted another Diet Coke , water for my bro and some hot sauce. I didnt mention the uncooked pancakes then because I wanted to show it to her when she arrived at my table. So I went back to my table, by the far end of the restaurant and waited. Eventually a Male waiter approached the table with drinks on a tray and said he was dropping off our drinks..and hot sauce. I tried to mention the pancakes but he quickly let me know he was there to bring my drinks..and moved on. I understood he wasnt my waiter so I just waited. And we waited. I know we had to have been there about an hour.. So I was really surprised our waitress never, ever came over to check on us. I finished my food and was drinking my Diet Coke. At some point I noticed the diet coke tasted a bit stronger than the 1st one I had...and I took more sips and realized, this wasnt diet Coke but a regular Coke drink. I'm diabetic! I cant drink regular soda like that! So that freaked me out a bit.. I finished a few more bites of my food and was ready to go. The waitress finally showed up to the table. I expressed to her my concerns .. I also mentioned the uncooked pancakes. She offered to have me a new oder of pancakes made, that I could take to go. But I was finished with my food and simply pancakes to go...wasnt of no interest to me ( what am I going to do, go home and eat pancakes?). I told her that was okay...but she could adjust the bill if possible.. She never apologized and didnt discount my bill for the pancakes, that I noticed. I went to pay the bill and asked if there was a manager on site. The guy who I paid my bill to said no Manager was there. So I paid and left. Me and my bro are familiar faces at this Dennys. We have eaten there too many times to count. We have a great repore with the staff there and are usually always treated very well. So I'm a little disappointed we had this type of experience, this time..

my husband and two grands went there for our sat event the service took a long time to get drinks and the food was awful ,my grand daughter and I had nachos they were put together like slop the server said how was your food I told her twice this was awful sourcream was overtaking everything ,like feeding a dog all she said was im sorry my has food was soso and my grand son was ok.

We have gone to the Fernley NV Denny’s three times and every time it has been under staffed and cooks and servers have had attitudes or have seemed disgruntled and treated not only us as if we were burdens but others while we sat in the restaurant. Me and my family will never come back.

we have tried the dennys on hwy 25spur in the bowling alley in Brunswick ga. we will not be back to this store nor will the 8 other people we were with, We knew we were in trouble as a 4 top left and was complaining about their meal never came . But we wanted to try one more time, It went down hill fast , After being greeting very nicely buy the wait staff , We waited for our drinks quiet a while . Then they came but forgot one water. Ster waiting quiet a while we went and asked to speak to the manager. She said she could not help as as she was interviewing at 630 pm during dinner time and we would just have to wait. very nasty tone. When we reacted to it she said we had to leave so we did very quickly and will not be back or recommend this venue. The on one ex 29 is very nice .

on 04/05/2019 3:30 am. I order 8 orders of pancakes.
pancakes were burned.

on 04/09/2019. at 4:15 am I order 2 order of pancakes and was bringing my familky for breakfast after a long drive from Mexico City.

host took my order and manager got upset at host. and host told me Dennys was closed???? I thought Dennys was open 24 hours...

and why she took my order and then told me store was closed.

Makes me feel I was refuse service because I complained about large orde of pancakes was burned.on 4/5/19.

I didnt took a picture because It happens once in a wile. But to be refuse service for pointing a mistake out. makes me upset and will complain about it.

I hope something is done about it

THE DENNYS ON WEST 150 th st in Cleveland Ohio NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN ASAP. Very unprofessional. And the service SUCKS. Managers need more training in CUSTOMER SERVICE. Michelle and the manager in the morning suck. Denny’s really needs to do better.

soy cliente de los restaurantes dennys ..
hice una llamada al restaurante para ordenar unos nachos pero le pedi a la persona que contesto la llamada que porfavor me diera el pico de gallo separado y pues a los 45 minutos llege al restaurante y recogi la orden y pues me habian rebuelto todo …
regrese al restaurante y pues les dije que me habian revuelto la comidas
solo era de quitarle el pico de gallo y pues darmelo por separado..pero un senor de la raza blanca salio de un solo y me tiro los $ 10 dolares y le dige que no queria el dinero y me dijo que no podia darme todo separado y le quise explicar que no queria todo separado solo el pico de gallo .y no me dejo ni hablar y pues me dijo que no me hiba a vender nada ..le pedi el nombre y me dijo que se llamaba BOOB .soy hispano ciudadano americano ..PERO ESTE HIJO DE PUTA RACISTA..cree que el restaurante es de EL.. tratando a las personas como basura ...
no tengo nada en contra del restaurante porque soy cliente de ellos ..pero esta persona deveria de irse de ahi ..
lo pudiera escribir en ingles pero quiero que mi comunidad sepa de esta MIERDA RACISTA ..

Entered the store stood for 10 mins. They sat us down the ten mins later sat another party down and immediately took their order yet were still wait8n on any word from anyone. The hwy 9 store in sc off hwy 85 the worst service ive had in years. They intentionally ignored us. We asked for a manager and they all scattered like cock roaches.

WE WENT TO YOUR WATERTOWN ,NY RESTAURANT SATURDAY MORNING, WAITED A LONG TIME TO BE SEATED WITH HARDLY ANY PEOPLE IN THE RESTAURANT, 10 MINUTES WAITING TO ORDER, TOOK ORDER AND WE WAITED 35 MINUTES AND WAS TOLD OUR ORDER WOULD BE STARTED AFTER SEVERAL IN FRONT OF US HAD ALREADY GOTTEN THEIR ORDER AND THEY CAME IN AFTER US. NO EXCUSE FOR THIS TYPE OF SERVICE, WE LEFT AFTER WE WERE TREATED POORLY BY YOUR WAITRESS. DONT KNOW IF I'LL EVER GO BACK

My two young kids and I went to Denny's to eat. We were put on a list and they sat 3 groups of people that came in after us. So we left without eating. I find this so rude and I'm so upset I don't even know what to do besides never go back and never give Denny's business again.

Auburn Maine Denny’s 11:40pm-1am (possibly be here longer) Lisa who is in shift right now has been incredibly disrespectful, disruptive, and unprofessional. She took over 30 minutes to even take our drink orders. At which point my drink came back with a dirty cup and floating food in it. She then messed up during our orders in multiple ways. First, she didn’t make the chef aware of this dishes ordered in a timely manner which resulted in me cancelling my entire order. The nacho appetizer sat in the window for well over 10 minutes before she finally brought it over saying she accidentally brought it to another table. When that never happened so why lie? Below is a picture of my proximity to the chef window. About another 20 minutes after that she came over to tell us that the bourbon sauce was limited to just one of our dishes. Which is fine if we hadn’t already been here for almost an hour waiting. She didn’t say ANYTHING to the cook letting him know that I no longer wanted my order at all, and the other dish was to be changed. Another 15 minutes pass and the food is being placed on the shelf because SHE didn’t tell the cook to cancel both dishes and another burger to be made instead. All while she is telling the cook to “fuck off” (excuse my language) because he was never told to cancel the orders and it was all his fault. And she refused to take the blame for messing up the order. She also never told the cook that one of the skillets were to be replaced with a burger since there was no bourbon sauce. Again, all while she is being EXTREMELY RUDE to him and has been mumbling about how we are the ones at fault for her messing up.
So finally it’s 1:13am. The food he prepared that we said to keep on the order is brought over I.e. a burger and salad for one meal. A breakfast for a kid (which didn’t have chocolate chips) which was ordered. She then tried to bring over the two skillets which we are telling her that I had already cancelled mine and that the other was replaced with a burger which She neglected to update as well. 1:23am the burger comes out. Mind you the cooks food is delicious no issues with that but the server has no idea what she is doing. And is extremely rude and unprofessional. If I could do negative simply because of her I would. She doesn’t belong in the customer service business. Absolutely vile woman who treats her coworker like dirt. Very disgusted.

Tried to order breakfast this morning. The machine denied all cards for a $6.31 order. I was the only person at the register & the guy was unwilling to cancel transaction & start over. Told me he didn't have time & told me to leave. I told him he was rude. He must be the owner. I have no intention to EVER go to Dennys in Red Oak, TX again

You need to check out Denny's at 6100 Rockside Road, Independence, Ohio. It has gone way down hill. Several times in the last few weeks I've gone in either for lunch or dinner, and have been told the wait is 20 -30 minutes - I see ten or fifteen empty tables, and am told "the wait is because the kitchen is backed up, there's only one cook and the manager is trying to cook as well" Not only that, there are only a couple of waiters, the "young ones just don't show up." Many tables have not been cleared, the place is a mess. You should be upset because this Denny's is directly across from the Holiday Inn, several other hotels and a business district. Business people use to come here for lunch, not any more. I see you have some good reviews on line, evidently these are made from people who are willing to settle for a table, a chair, and that's about it. You remodeled this restaurant a short while ago, the work you put into it is very nice, too bad the food and the service doesn't match up to your effort. Denny's doesn't have to be this bad, it was much better before.
Thank you.

My husband and I just left Denny’s located on 21st Ave Thomas Rd Phoenix,Az . My husband ordered all you can eat pancakes,glass of water . I ordered the Value slam and coffee. My coffee arrived cold asked for a new cup of coffee told server it was cold, second coffee cold again . My food arrived ordered sunny side up eggs , they arrived burnt on bottoms and yolk was dried looked disgusting!! Pancakes were cold as well .,, we left our table told server our problem and that we leaving to eat somewhere else ..all he said was fine!!! Did nor even apologize!! And Denny’s was not busy at all !! To receive this poor service ..at the least maybe three table with no more than 8 people total !! this was a very bad disgusting place to eat !!

The service took entirely too long. I ordered two grilled cheese sandwiches and two bowls of soup. Oddly enough, the sandwich came first.The sandwich was supposed to be grilled cheese on toast. The toast was not really toast, just warmed bread. Then the soup came and it was cold. We left it on the table untouched. When I went to the cashier, I told her the soup is on the table, we can't eat it, it is cold. She said oh well, swipe your card it does not have a chip. I had a doctors appointment or I would have taken this a lot further. The service here is terrible and the attitude is more disgusting. I know I am wasting my time writing because this is not the first complaint about this unit, store number 8563. But at least I tried. I spent 21.17 for absolutely nothing.

I’m at 16751 Aurora, CO location.
This place is filthy. Dirty floors, silverware,
The cart used for picking up dishes extremely dirty.
I can’t imagine what the kitchen looks like. The skillet my food was served on was beat up with chips & cracks.
The pad for handle filthy.
Somebody’s going to get sick.

I was in restaurant #7996 the service was very bad wait fore food 45 minutes food was not good my wife had pot roast and 90%was mushroom never go back

Our Server was great the food was not, I requested eggs over medium and received very runny not even totally white egg whites they were very bad. I usually put my eggs on top of my pancakes but the pancakes came a good 5 min. later our server said she was trying to get the pancakes as quick as she could . I was drinking tea and a server came along and poured coffee in my tea didn't stop long enough to even offer me fresh tea just said oops and kept on going. The lemon for my tea had ad brown spots on them the fruit was soft and didn't taste good. I was very disappointed with my breakfast. We were at Denny's # 6750

The food was the wors and thay took a long time to give us our fooodd it took likr an hour and 20 minutes.The manager there is the worst he does nothing but sit down he should be fired.Before u go to Dennys I recommend going to chilies or somewhere else. The maneger like to hug his girl worker a lot from what i saw.

On 2-6-1 around about little after noon time I thought I come have me some lunch,the waitress who served me was extremely rude from the time I came in I order some fries,ibtold the serve they were not hot and not cooked all the way so the other server said to keep those and she will replace them so the one that was rude came after me getting my fresh order,she talking to me rudely in front of the customers I told her hey I don't deserve your rudeness,she then took my new order and tossed them out,and I told her your not going to take your bad day out on me she then got her mgr.after then telling me to leave her mgr.did not do nothing I didn't get what I came for ,the waitress was wearing a name badge her mgr.told her to remove it so I couldn't take her name down I've been coming here for years,the sad part about all this your mgr.did not once correct or said nothing to repremend her,I don't know if you allow this kind of treat ment to your customers ,as I'm putting this I'm very upset and was totally embarrassed I have alot of friends and family that attend Denny's and my church family,who also hold meeting at the other Denny's not to far from this one ,sorry I couldn't get the name she took her name tag off,my name is Vincent Jones,my ph#209-409-5595 thank you for you time to look at this complaint I'm very disappointed being a long time customer and all ,well have a good day .

Ordered a tbone and eggs + oreo shake latenight, @ 4am. Arrived to pickup my order @ 5am and was told that this dennys location was all out of ice cream except for strawberry. Server asked if id like something else, which i did not want. Only ice cream available for shake was strawberry which i reluctantly agreed to. I also had to ask for cutlery, napkins, and condiments which ultimately were not in the bag.

I have been a regular customer at the Scottsdale Arizona Denny's on Scottsdale Road and Osborn for years and years I was treated like family there that was until I reported that one of the waitresses smell like marijuana I reported that to corporate after I reported it I went to that Denny's as usual and I was told I was no longer welcome there I was 86th no reason was given but I suspect they'd rather have drug addicts look for him then customers complained about the drug addicts that work for them

My husband and i attended Denny's in Plantation Fl. I ordered the zesty nachos and BYO slam on 12/12/18. Almost done with my pancakes, i noticed a thick piece of hair in both of my pancakes. As i was waiting for my waitress to come to the table,i also noticed a another piece of hair in the nachos. When the waitress came over,i showed her the pancakes. I didn't mention the nachos cause i didn't want them to feel as if i was trying to get a free meal. She took my plate to the manager in the back. All he or she said was to take off $2. They didn't even have the audacity to come out and speak to me. That made me even more madder than the hair. I went on Denny's.com and sent a complaint..no response! I am extremely upset. I have pictures of the food and the reciept. If no one responds to me, i will take this to the news!

It is not a complaint, it is a complement, We had Christmas dinner at Denny's at 5789 Campus Pkwy, in Hazelwood, mo. 63042. The food was good, and the waiter, was very nice. His name was Valden C. -- time 4:54:18 pm. We enjoyed our dinner, very much... I just wish that the Denny's on north Lindbergh had good food, again, like they used to have before they closed and reopen.. We used to eat there two to three times a week. It is so nice and close to where we live. But never again. Food is so bad and the service is worst. Be Blessed...

I made a complaint about 9 days ago . I was told that I would be receiving an update call with in 3 days of my complaint.....I am still WAITING!
I would appreciate a return call to go over the details. My contact number should be on file.
The person (female) who I spoke with said this was definitely a serious matter and concern) Now how about it Dennys....need I go further to get my point across?

Every month when EBT goes on the card, this Denny's won't let you use your card saying they're machine is not working.Now they made a rule that you can't use EBT from 11:00pm till 7:00am. This is a direct attack aimed at the homeless here in elcajon,Calif.The manager here knows the majority of the homeless who use EBT at Denny's use late at night. I need help in finding a lawyer who will help me take them to Court and try and close this Denny's for good.

My complaint is for the Denny,s on Prien Lake Road in Lake Charles, Louisianna. My husband and I went to this Denny,s because we liked it very much. Everything was GREAT until 10/22/2018. We stopped there to have lunch. We were seated and got drinks and there were 4 other couples that came in AFTER US. A man named Ernest took our order and took another couples order. The waitress took the rest of the orders. Everyone that came in AFTER US got their order. We were still waiting, I heard the waitress tell the Hostess that our order was up and she wanted to know if she should bring it to us, she said yes but Ernest told her NO, that no one was to deliver our order. The waitress felt really bad. Our order came up about 10 mins after we ordered. The other couples who were all black and so was ERNEST you want to talk about being prestigious, well he is the KING OF IT. Well my husband and I were brought up to respect everyone no matter what. Color, or where they came from did not matter. It was what inside that counted it was in the heart. And we still believe that.

So now I want something to be done about this man. If it was me to decide I would fire him. I will not returned to that Denny's until something is DONE. How many other couples did he do this to? That Denny's is usually very busy but not while ERNEST was there.I would like to hear something very soon. I hope!!! I would also like to hear that he was either transfered or fired

Sara

I was told it would take 1 hour for takeout order that the waitress would not take my order coz the cook has orders to the floor i was told to go to another store coz management was out getting supplys they were running low on products I've been working 16 hrs and trying to feed my son and me so i can get some sleep

We went into Denny's to eat a meal. No one was at front desk to seat us. Waited a few minutes and no one came. Hit bell at front desk and waited about five more minutes and hostess came and seated us and gave us a menu. Waited about ten minutes and no one came and brought water or ask us what we wanted to drink or if we were ready to order. Husband went to front desk to ask if we were going to have a waitress. Her reply was "we'll see." Then an employee came by and asked us a question but she did not speak good English, so we could not understand what she was asking. She left. We waited at least ten more minutes and no one came or acknowledged that we were there. We gave up and decided to leave. There was no one at the front desk so no one knew we were leaving. Very poor service or reall no service. We have decided that we will never try to eat there again.

The moment i walked in, no one greeted us, no one seated us, no one even gave us menus. The manager LIN was inadequate to take care of my daughters and I ‘s request. I asked for a milk shake and when i recieved It, it was a bloody mess. No napkins were provided to me. I had to get up and go around the counter and snatched a few napkins for my kid. Another thing, the milkshake contained CINAMIN. My kid is allergic to CINAMIN so i asked The manager Lin what were the contents of the shake she said just Oreos and milk, i thought That was strang so i tried The shake myself and i for A fact tasted CINAMIN. The waiter Rene gave us a new shake but through out our time there he kept on antagonizing me and asking if i was Still upset. Rene kept on saying The Denny’s establishment doesn’t carry CINAMIN But yet Lin told us that the kitchen must’ve used the same CINAMIN scoop for the milk shake, so not only is that a health hazard, it’s just so unsanitary. It was just a horrible experience throughout. I just Can’t believe what this staff put me through. The location is 1101 S Harbor Blvd. Fullerton, CA 92832

Me and my wife are locals in N. Myrtle beach. We went to Dennys in N. myrtle beach sc after a 12 hour day of work. it was around 10pm when we got there. Service was fair but not understanding what we wanted. But the big complaint was we has 20% off entire check from the chamber of commerce in N. myrtle beach Coupon calenders that has coupons for various businesses. Our coupon did not expire till december 31st , 2018. They would not take the coupon from chamber of commerce. False advertisement and making Dennys along with the chamber of commerce of N. Myrtle Beach like a bait and switch game of luring the locals in for business. Not good !

The food was awful and the service was poor. Manager not a customer service type , rude.

Service is terrible, Waitress really did not care if we ordered anything, something must be on her mind but not her job. I have been going to Denny's all over the US for 30 years before they were even called Denny's. Food not acceptable to my standards, cold, too long to arrive. I really enjoy Denny's as I like their breakfast 24 hours a day. Since this is the closest one to my home I will be going less as I have to drive much further to a better managed and serviced location. Someone is definitely not managing properly or does not know how to hire employees that are interviewed properly and screened to be people friendly and competent. I have run a small comply of over 200 employees and my managers are and were responsible to hire qualified people. Sure at times there are slip ups but my managers would retrain under achieving employees to give them a chance to improve there job skill before they need to be eliminated. Everyone deserves a chance, but I will avoid the business on Fowler Av. Tampa

The good side. I am taking my family and grandkids out to Denny's within a few days or but not to this location. Thanks in advance Joe S.

I had breakfast at the Denny's Restaurant i#7231 located at 8025 Glenview Drive, North Richland Hills, TX (Tel.# 817) 284-8991).

I have an issue with the 10% -Discount offered to Veterans. When I paid for my meal, both Cashier and Manager refused to honor the percentage and only credited $.44 when the 10% on bill was to be $1.03. I can't believe these people couldn't adjust my bill and/or give offer the difference back. This is what other restaurants do. Furthermore, these two made me feel like I was wrong instead of the cash register and/or restaurant practice being wrong.

This is not the first time this has occurred at this restaurant. Something needs to be done, like a correction. I refuse to dine there anymore.

Thank you for your time....

Alicia Espinoza
Cell: (817) 584-1402

Went to Danny's about 2 am the service was horrible . The waiter came out took our orders. The food was prepared and sat in the window about 15 or 20 min the waiter was told by another waiter that she had a order up . i hear the other waiter say that the food had been sitting there to long and it was probably not warm .even after being told she still proceeded to do everything else but bring the tray. I spoke to the manger on duty he was so nonchalant . i eat at Danny's all the time i don't think after this i will return.

Went in. Not acknowledged.seated down far away from entrance with no hello, be right with you or anything. Sat there for over 5 minutes with no service. They were not busy. We left. Denys on main street in Hesperia, ca

My family went to the local Danny's in Gardena on western ave. My daughter and I had the grand slam special for 5.99. My daughter usually loves the pancakes but there was a hair cooked inside the pancakes and it was sticking out! The waitress said sorry and took it without asking if she wanted a replacement which she didnt. The waitress came back saying the cook is making another my daughter said no thanks and I wouldn't touch mine. Needless to say the manager Never came to apologize and the waitress said he would give us 10% off our meal which to me an insult. The cooks weren't wearing any caps or protection from this their hair can go in anything giving me. $4 off a 40 bill with no remorse Insulting!!!

My friend and I went to lunch, I ordered Salad with Fried Chicken, my friend ordered a Bird with French fries.
My Chicken was so crunchy I thought if I ate it, I would crack a tooth. My friends fries were cold and over done, actually orange colored. She asked for them to redo the fries and she was told the oil was OLD, they were working on changing it right now, she brought out more fries but this time they were floppy and undone, like they were dipped in cold oil, kind of water logged, hot, but still yucky, by the way, the waitress said, sorry the oil hasn't been changed yet so that the best she had. My chicken was cooked in the same raunchy oil. She offered a 20% discount, however I was more worried about my tummy.
very disappointed.

We were in Las Vegas last week and on Saturday night we decided we would go to Denny's just off of Freemont Street. We were seated right away, the restaurant was not busy, and we waited about 20 to 25 minutes and no one came up to us to ask if we were ready to order or just to ask us if we would like something to drink. We got up and on the way out the door, my husband told the guy at the front that next time he sat someone around the corner to maybe remember to tell the waitress. Friends of ours were also there for the race and they stopped at that Denny's for breakfast. When she got her coffee the coffee cup had stuff on the handle and the side of the cup. She asked for a new cup that was clean. They did give that to her, but when they got their breakfast it was cold. Now I would think that a restaurant in that popular of a place would be a bit more mindful of their jobs and how they are representing your company. Because of this experience, I am going to think twice before I ever step a foot in another Denny's and believe me when I say that I will let my friends know not to visit the Denny's just off of Freemont street because of dirty dishes, cold food, and the nonexistent service.

I was at Demny's San Pablo Dam Rd in San Pablo the waitress was coughing on the floor wiping her nose i ask that she work wih a mask or in back she continue to cough on customers these guys got up a left very unprofessional her name is Sondra the Manager didn"t want to give her name she had frosted blonde hair will be contacting health department days later i had symtons of a cold

No good service and propale that arrived there after me got their drinks and their food first than us even though we got there first and they had the same amount of people. We waited like an 1:30 and we had to leave. I prefer ihop now after this experience. They dont go by órders which i find as Band service.

Hi today me and my family had came to Denny's restaurant on Oahu and we went to Kapolei and it was so terrible ..... First of all I want to say that I hope that waitresses never get in trouble because it wasn't her fault.... I want to make a complaint because we had order and our food and we had to wait along time.. The girls name was ashlyn and we had watch her because it got busy and she was asking her servers to help her and they didn't want to help and she was the only one who was working I guess cause the other two workers had they never help the poor girl... And since we had to wait a very long time we decide to leave and we didn't eat the food we had order we left and so I hope she never a had to pay anything for what we order but we was not goingto wait anymore cause we had to be somewhere at one certain time ..... But me and my family that was 8 of us in our party to eat so we feel that u guys need to get better people working there cause if only get that poor girl the only one working I feel bad because she was working very had plus dining it by herself that's to much .... We really felt for her because she was asking for help but they never like and I feel that was wrong.... And we came today Oct.30,2017 we was the party of 8 and we came around 10 am -11.... thank u kitzmiller family.

Dirty atmosphere, burned pancakes, false advertising (overcharged), cold food & coffee. Terre Haute, Indiana, north on third street.

Service was horrible waited for more than 30 min customer who ordered after us got there food and were about finished before we got our food and never got my toast till I was finished worst experience I have ever had in any restaurant.

I go in store #7480 twice a week. Monday's and usually Thursday's. Every Mon. seems like they never have enough staff, but the girls working they do Awesome. Except a supervisor, Brenda, she's lazy loud and rude. A group of workers at around 1:00 pm stop working and all gather in the far room. Last week 2 servers once again were left to do it all. How is that right? Every now and then the GM they call Sengua , joins right in. Not with the ones working but with the ones who are enjoying themselves while others work harder then seems fair. I just thought maybe it's time you see who deserves a pat on the back. The 2 Mon servers young girl and a server named Kittie thank you ladies for doing what you do.

Thank you ESPN for exposing the corruption of college athletics. What a joke that the largest schools are making hundreds of millions while fine arts and other programs get shut down.

Went to Denny's in Roswell New Mexico on North Main Street, finally got order taken, took over 40 minutes to get our COLD FOOD and burnt toast, wait staff had manager come to table, she replaced our meal with one that somewhat better. Please take a look at the toast we were served....unbelievable that anyone would think someone would want a cold meal.

Do not think we will be back to this Denny's. There was a table of 7 that came in after we did and they got up and left after waiting about 50 minutes and still had not received their meal. The manager had a very heated argument with these customers which was very unprofessional. Sad situation you have at this store..I have attached a picture of the toast for your viewing pleasure.

Well my girlfriend went to the Denny's on rockville road and they didn't have fries. So I told her to get me mash potatoes and they gave her the box to go. And then she came home, I opened the box to find my food uncovered and touching the box that is unheathy. A lot of people touch these boxes! We spent 27 dollar son food. I like dennys but probably be last time I go. This was bad customer service from Denyy's.

This is the second time I have sent this complaint in. Sunday November 22, 2015 I went to Dennys on Boston Road in Springfield, Mass, At first we could not get a waiter to take our order. Finally after a 15 wait, we ordered our food at 12:30 pm. We did not get this food until after 2:00 pm. Now we did not order anything fancy, just eggs and pancakes. When we got up to leave, our food finally came. The waiter did give us the food for free. However, that is not the point. If you want this restaurant to make a go of it, some changes have to be made. By the way three other couples and familes, got up and left as well. Back to IHOP.

I have been going Denny's for a very long time, about 20 years. I am a Vietnam veteran and also volunteer at the Lakewood Washington hospital. The past few months I have notice the food getting very bad, eggs not cooked very good. I found out from the waitress when the cook don't show up the cook will cook and has a hard time doing it. I went in on the 21st of November for breakfast and order eggs over medium and got eggs not cooked whites. They took them back and put them on the grill and over cooked them. The hash browns were cold and so was the toast all I eat was the bacon. I paid full price for something I didn't eat. There is a lot of military that go their. If you cant fix this problem I am going to let our military know about this restaurant. The address is100 street SW Lakewood wash. Also the manager and Denny's corporate offices seems not to care. I like Denny's please help!

We ordered a ham and cheese omelet and 2 eggs over easy with sausage, hash browns, biscuit and gravy. Also ordered 2 cups of coffee. When the order came we got the 2 eggs, biscuit with no gravy, no hash browns and brought pancakes to us which were not ordered. They insisted we had ordered them, then the waitress said she placed the order wrong but never brought the hash browns or took them off the bill, then on the omelet my wife never got her toast or got any taken off the bill. We got a refill on coffee and paid dearly for it. In the meantime here come a waiter with an order of spaghetti which he thought we ordered. It seems like there is no organization in this place and took 30 minutes to get out half way order. Rest assured we will not go back to this place. For these few things we got to eat our bill was $21.00. We are Senior citizens and my wife ordered from the Sr menu. Pretty darn expensive for a half way meal.

We just came home from dinner at our local Denny's and I must say, it was not pleasurable. They had the O.S.U. vs M.S.U. football game on the tv's. There was a young man (worker) no sure what his function was other than to cheer loudly when M.S.U. scored or something happened in their favor. I even made a semi loud remark that I wish I had a job like that! Another set of customers were also displeased with his cheering and actions, that they asked him, how can you be from Ohio and cheer for M.S.U.? He replied "ALL O.S.U. fans are nothing but rednecks". It's nice to know that that Denny's thinks their O.S.U. customers are ALL rednecks. This guy should NOT have a job around the public, I'm not even sure how he was still employed after making a remark like that and not performing his job (unless he is the cheer team for Denny's). On another note, our waitress was not so good, I ordered a salad and country fried steak meal, she brought everything out all at once.

I voiced my displeasure with that and she didn't seem to care and walked away. Upon leaving, she ended up cashing me out, which I thought was not allowed? She asked me if I wanted to add a tip, which I did, but I also let her hear my complaint that a salad SHOULD ALWAYS be brought out WELL BEFORE the main meal! This is now the 2nd bad encounter with this Denny's. I have been to this Denny's during the day time and it is a difference between night and day with the help. The person I was talking about during and after the football game was a dark skinned guy wearing a M.S.U. baseball hat backwards. Every time the manager/owner Sigh? came out, this employee put on a show like he was doing something. I used to frequent this Denny's 3 - 5 times a week for business, NEVER AGAIN!

If I were to ever bring someone for business in there and they would have heard that, you would have been faced with legal action. Have a CLUE! You don't call O.S.U. fans ALL REDNECKS! ALSO it is quite obvious that the majority of the waitresses have had no training or they just don't care! I would go with the later one for sure.

Hello. I had time to think about your, restaurant and what's really going on. This is the real math. I already filed a complaint, and now I think I know why your night manager, at your Lancaster location freaked out on,18,Nov. 2015 .For starters, you had only three people working the shift that night. The manager (Daniel) One cook, and one server. When my wife ordered her free birthday breakfast, along with my paid dinner, she showed her drivers license to the server who was to busy to show it to the manager who wanted to control the cash register. So ,by mistake the manager charged the breakfast also and insisted it was right even after the server explained to the manager our circumstance.

The manager was irate at the server for not showing him the drivers license and the details of our visit . Your manager did not want to be held accountable for the inconvenience so he said that it is standard rules of the restaurant to check multiple times with documentation ,in order to cover for the server who was not allowed to work the register for security purposes. The manager did not want to be questioned about doing the bill twice, and that,s when he got rude and lied about restaurant policy. He was trying to compensate, for the lack of communication and trust of his employee, and the shortage of staff. Now that I understand that your proud manager was simply, incompetent, and panicked, and did not want to appear that way. I'm O.K. with all this ,but please note ,that your night manager, was successful in making upper management look really poorly managed and novice and in disarray.

I sincerely hope everything works out for all of you who have to wear this reputation on there shirt.

I got a coupon for 20% or 5.00 off and the cashier didn't know what the 20% of my ticket was. Two days later I called in to order chicken noodle soup and told the lady to make sure that she gives me plenty lemon and I didn't get a single slice, of course I didn't notice till I got home. Never shopping at Denny's again.

First the cockroach in the salad, the plates brought to the table had crusted chocolate on the two that were stuck together. Brought this to the managers attention and he said sorry. Since this is more serious than just a sorry all ten of us have contacted the health dept. The denny's on lake st in aurora.

Dangerous parking lot with serious accessibility violations. There is one accessible parking place--that's what they call it, anyway. The striped access aisle for unloading the wheel chair is on a ridiculous slope because the parking lot is in such awful shape! This place is a lawsuit waiting to happen. My husband's power chair nearly went off when he had to load back after supper at such a slant he almost spun off backwards/sideways into another parked car. Rest rooms are totally inaccessible! This is an insult to the civil rights of millions of people who have worked so hard to eliminate such nonsense. Sure it will be expensive to remedy, but the law insists it be done. Food and service were great. A fine place for the able-bodied. ADA says that's not good enough, though, and it shouldn't be. I'm calling corporate office this morning--as if that will do any good. Will also file a complaint with the City on this very serious violations of codes.

We stopped at Denny's in Shelbyville, Indiana at 3:45 in the afternoon. There were only 3 tables of customers when we went in. We were seated and the server that seated us said our server Julie would be with us soon. The manager, stood talking to a couple lady patrons an isle over for awhile in a personal conversation. We were given our coffee but waited 15 minutes then a lady that was running the cashier area, came over and said that our server would be with us. We waited another 10 min. and the server, Julie never came and the cashier took our order. Our food arrived 15 min. later. I got the biscuits and gravy and hashbrowns and my husband got the lumberjack. It was lukewarm. We got a refill of coffee after another 10 min.

The cashier said the server had an emergency but would be back in 10 min. How can you time when you return from an emergency? The imaginery server, Julie never appeared until we were done and brought our bill and asked if we wanted dessert. There never was more than 3 tables of customers the entire time-horrible service. We have been to several Dennys but never had such poor service, and for the manager to not even watch that customers were sitting for long periods of time without service. I'd hate to see what it would be like if they had been busy. This was on Thursday, Nov.5,2015.

You lost a weekly customer at the I 75/ midway in north Dallas, Texas location this morning. I gave, in writing, my complaint to the manager coming on this morning. I was not charged for the meal. That is not the point. I came in for the pumpkin pancakes. I got regular. I questioned the waiter, who questioned the cook by asking the cook "those were pumpkin pancakes huh?" And the cook said yes. I showed the waiter they were not. I took a picture of the pancakes. They were good REGULAR pancakes. Not what I ordered. I had already asked for hot coffee. He had given me very cool, old coffee.It was 5am this morning and had told me it was not old. Your services certainly would not meet many people's expectations. I can not recommend this restaurant to my friends again.

My friend and I went to Denny's in Janesville Wi, 10/31/15, Were told there cooks walked out and that there was a 2 hour wait. We decided to stay figuring there was only 2 of us and it shouldn't take that long. We placed an order for an Appetizer, needless to say we got our food about an hour later and no appetizer. Upon sitting there, there was a group of people whom worked there but had been at the bar prior to complaining and being really loud and saying they were not going to pay. The manager Megan came over and apologized several times. We told her not to be sorry as it was not her fault. She offered to give us a discount and we said no, She had several people walking out and not paying there bills and we felt bad for her. I offered to go back and help cook as my mother owns a Restaurant, that's how bad I felt. This place needs a lot of work and a little better management. I feel they were very unprofessional.

We had dinner tonight at the Seal Beach location. When we were leaving two young males entered the restaurant with a large dog & were taken to a booth in the back where the dog was allowed to sit up on the booth seat. My husband commented to the Manager on duty who was at the cash register as to whether dogs were always allowed even if they did not have a "Companion" vest. She went back to check it out but the dog was allowed to stay & sit up on the booth seat facing the table like the 2 adults. I wish I had gone back and taken a picture but I didn't want to cause a scene. We frequent this Denny's which is across the street from Leisure World retirement community where we live. It seems that lately every time we go eat dinner time the food is not good and the service is questionable. There used to be two (2) good and personable Managers but lately it's questionable.

First I just need to say I worked for Denny's brand for 10 year. Started as a graveyard server and finished as a manager. That's why I feel you should be aware of what is happening at your Salinad North Main store.

My husband and myself have been in there 3 separate times and service was unacceptable every time. We went in today to have the delicious Cobb salad and again service was unacceptable which was embarrassing because I love Denny's brand. Our server seemed lost and unfriendly. We watched 2 other tables get up and leave as well as we did for I was on a time restraint to eat before I had to get ready for work. The manager was seated at a table doing paperwork and unaware of her servers issues.

After 40 minutes, she came to our table asked what we wanted to drink and we told her we were also ready to order. I proceeded to give her my order of the Cobb salad with fried chicken. Her response was "you mean the prime rib salad." I said ok but with fried chicken and ranch. She then asked me what dressing I wanted for my salad. ???? Again I repeated ranch.

My husband ordered the CFS with briskest and gravy. She then told him something about a two for six that made no sense So he replied I don't care if you charge me extra but instead of bread I want brisket with gravy. We waited til 10 minutes after 2pm and our beverages still had not arrived. I usually don't complain and I apologize for the book but WHAT IS GOING ON?!?! As still a restaurant manager, it is just unacceptable.

On my way to your restaurant for breakfast this morning, approximaly 9:15am, a car drove reckless around my vehicle. My girlfriend and I reached your restaurant and as we proceeded to enter the restaurant, the car which drove reckless around my vehicle approached me in your parking lot. Words were exchanged and then the individual left.

Entering your restaurant I asked the person who was at the front who was the employee who just entered in, they said they could not reveal that information. So I proceeded to tell them why, she was grinning when I was talking. Then I asked for the Manger "Ray" is his name and I told him what just had happen in the parking lot. He said there was nothing he could do. I said the employee must have been late and that is why the person might have been driving reckless and approached me in your lot.

Not knowing the greeter was the one who had just gotten out of that vehicle. I unknowingly divulge all the information to that individual. Once the manger appeared I told him what just had happened, he goes back in the rear of the restaurant and comes back and tells me and my guest that we had to leave. I did call the police and was told because I did not get the license plate, their was nothing they could do.

Easily resolved by them talking to your employee and finding out who dropped them off. I did nothing wrong, but told a manger what happen in your lot with the individual who was being dropped off by the driver of that vehicle. But what gets me is how someone who just got out of a truck was at the front desk and the manger " Ray " said "she was not late" all the while she and several co-workers were in the back room laughing about the situation which had occurred.

The employee was not at fault it was the individual who was driving, but for the manger to tell a customer they had to leave for no reason is outrageous to me. But for the employee to make light of what just had happen in the parking lot, now that's another story.

We went to eat yesterday and haven't been to Denny's in a long time. The service wasn't good. We were there for over an hour. Took a while to get our food, waitress came maybe 3 times the whole time.

The food was horrible! Mozzarella sticks are what I buy in the freezer section. Pizza for my son was cold and a frozen pizza. Eggs were overcooked. They had no pepperoni for my son's pizza. The quesadillas were dry with no salsa or sauce. It was $36 and I can pay less for the frozen food I got.

It was not a good experience and NOT worth $36. The waitress who barely came over was nice but came only $ times, so she only got a $3 tip, which I'm not sure she should have even gotten considering she barely came. My son tried the queso and his mouth was on fire. His drink was gone. It took 10 min for her to even be on the floor to ask for a water, in the meantime, his mouth was on fire.

Not going back! Ever!!!

In Harlingen, Texas, we have a Denny's on Frontage road. We had a waiter named Estella. She was very rude and occasionally rolled her eyes when we were ordering. She paid little attention to our order and did not respond to our questions. The food was delicious but the service was no good.

On May 1 at approximately 2:10 p.m. I placed a call to the store located 12090 E. 40th St in Denver CO. The order was never made. After I was asked if this would be a to-go order, I was immediately placed on hold that lasted for 3 mins & 31 secs. I hung up & called again only to be told by a male employee this time that he was cashing out a customer. It would seem to me that some sort of corporate policy should be in place to handle 2 issues @ once. So that no customer is left wanting.

Well this hold lasted over 10 mins. I actually drove from work to the store still on hold. Upon entry nothing changed. I stood @ the hostess stand unnoticed as 1 employee had a breakdown with a customer about her personal life to the point that the customer had to console her & promise to pray for her.

After over 2 mins of standing the male server with whom I spoke earlier( he was the only male) approached & asked if he could help me. I informed him that I was the individual that he had on hold for 10 mins. His response, "You've been on hold for 10 mins?" Yes & showed him my phone. @ this point I want nothing from this place because I'm not certain if my steak can reach me w/o hitting the floor. Expressed my displeasure & left.

Called back, same male answers. Asked for the management & am informed that there is no manager on duty. She's gone for 20 mins. It's disgraceful that a call in cost you my business. I WILL NOT return.

We (My grandson and I) were not given silverware and napkins before, or during, our food being served. I had to ask twice. the first time I was told by our waiter, "Oh. Just a minute." I waited a few minutes and had to ask again, this time I asked the manager - who actually seemed like he was being inconvenienced by being asked to help. He did give us silverware but by then our food was getting cold. The restaurant was not busy, but we did not want to risk sending it back to be reheated, much less redone, as the service and the attitudes already were so poor.

Then, when I was paying, I asked for the AARP discount and was told I could not have it because I did not have my membership card with me nor did I know my membership number! The manager acted like I was lying about being an AARP member. After the poor service we received I felt it was the least he could have done! We were very angry that we were treated so poorly. We will not return to that location again.

The manager gave me a receipt with different people's name on it so I cannot tell you his name but he was the manager on duty at Store # 7260, 11511 West Airport, Meadows Place, TX 77477, tel 281-494-2577. This was Saturday, 4-25, 2015 about 10:00 pm.

The cashier only discounted our receipt for my AARP discount but didn't explain I could use only one discount. It was my wife's birthday and when paying my bill I showed the cashier my wife's ID. I then seen my bill that she only used my AARP discount. She did not let me decide which discount option was better for me or which one I decided to use. She should of mentioned that before she processed the discount for me. There was no sign displaying that I could use just one. I took my wife for her birthday thinking she was going to get her meal free. This was on Friday April 24, 2015 @ Denny's 6977 in City of Industry.

Our waitress asked us what we would like to drink. She brought our drinks then gave us a few minutes to decide what we wanted to order. That is usual when we go out to eat. When she came back took our order and said it would be a little bit of a wait. This was a little unusual so I went up and asked her how long, and she said about 40 minutes. I said WHAT???? We can't wait that long! So we ended up paying $10.54 for 4 drinks that we didn't even finish as we were that mad. I told our waitress she could have told us that BEFORE we ordered our drinks! This was Therthe Herkimer, NY location.

The dennys on south harbor across from disneyland is the worst I've ever experienced. slow service. Cold coffee. And defective jam at the table...old and gloppy. Bacon was stale. No refills offered. And not that many seats filled. The cheese was congealed on my grandsons mac and cheese. You would expect the best service given the location. The worst.

On April 12, 2015 my girlfriend and I decided to go to one of our favorite restaurants for some late night breakfast. When we arrived at the Denny's off of Mathilda ave. in Sunnyvale, CA we noticed the place was quite busy, after waiting 5 minutes to be seated we opted to go to a different Denny's. We went to the Denny's in Santa Clara CA 3715 El Camino Real. Though we were seated immediately, and got our drinks promptly, it was almost 15 minutes before our order was taken. 5 minutes after our order was taken we were informed that they were out of pancakes and were given the option of having French toast. First of all, how is it possible for Dennys to run out of pancakes? Second the main reason we love Denny's is because of they're pancakes. And third we were so hungry and tired of waiting we grudgingly agreed. After waiting another 15 minutes our food arrived, and this is what was wrong with our order.

The eggs were cooked wrong, we wanted 2 sausage and 2 bacon, but only received bacon. Our meal came with a juice but didn't receive it till we asked for it, and still had to wait another 5 minutes before we got it. For some reason we were only given one syrup to share, and our hash browns were undercooked. This was by far the absolute worst dining experience we've ever had at a Denny's. Though our server was very apologetic and comped us our drinks, the service was very lacking. That very same morning my in laws were celebrating a birthday and wanted to eat at that same Denny's but after having heard our story they decide to go the IHOP. I also believe this one experience will forever influence our opinion of Dennys. Our servers name was Rodolfo and our order # was 329783. Overall our experience was highly disappointing.

Denny's restaurant on the intersection of hwy 287 and Sublett rd. Arlington TX. I have been coming to Denny's for over fifty years in the past five years I take my family out for breakfast six times a week spending close to 125.00 a wk plus tips. The Denny's I go to are as follows one on road to six flags, Hullen, carrier parkway, Cooper str, Foresthill,burleson, seminary Dr. But because of the way the one on Sublett treated me. As long as that franchise Denny's stay open I'll never eat there again. Cracker barrel, ihop, even MacDonalds never again at Denny's.

I completed your Denny's Listens and did not receive a code to receive the Pancake Puppies for free.

Terrible experience for my children & I it was a extremely UNPROFRESSIONAL work environment as well as the food was put on the plates sloppy ,not cooked well & staff was in need MORE training. The waiter forgot to bring my youngest sons grapes brought myself back food item I didn't order ,burnt bread & still charged for items but I paid without complaint just wanted to leave as quickly as possible! My WORST EXPERIENCE dining out EVER!

I went into Denny's Store #1594 today April 1, 2015. I was with my daughter and grand daughter. We stood for 5 minutes waiting to be greet and seated. The manager Louis Lopez was standing at the register and never looked in our direction. I said as I was leaving "I guess they don't want our money, let take our business elsewhere and left. I called to the store from my car in the parking lot asking to speak to the manager, he said he was the manager and how could he help me. I asked for the corporate number. I was put on hold for two minutes, then was given the number. I then asked for the store location number and again was put on hold for another minute before being given the information. He never offered any apology or acted as if he cared that I had been totally ignored only minutes earlier.

On or about 30 March 2015, my wife and I stopped in to the Denny's restaurant located on I35E, Lewisville, Texas. We have visited many Denny's establishments over the years, and have received good, bad, and mediocre service at just about all of them. However the service at this particular location requires my time to comment not only to corporate but I will also copy this to their Facebook page! When we first arrived we were probably the third or fourth party to be seated so there was no wait time. This was about the only good thing I can say about our visit. We were asked for our drink order which was coffee with creamer and ice water, ( for each of us). When the waitress returned with our drinks we placed our order of an appetizer plate, cheese quesedila, cheese sticks, and onion rings. It was then that we noticed there was only one ice water, and one creamer for our coffee and one cup was only half full. Then we did not see our waitress again, the appetizer was delivered by another waitress who we had to ask for more creamer. Then we had to request dipping sauce and salsa for our appetizer that was delivered with only marinara (seriously for quesadila?).After being there for over an hour we thought that the bottomless cup of coffee thing was just a trap as no one bothered to bring, offer or suggest a refill. Not only will I never frequent this establishment but I will REFER all that I know to Waffle House!!!!

Can someone please fix the WIFI in dennys please. It's been 3 days now. Other dennys in the vicinity are also out. Hamburg and orchard park, NY. Thank you.

Every thing was (great) as it is every Sunday after Church we go to Denny"s in Leesburg Florida 34748. We have been going there for along time, But to day on the way out the cashier asked me how i was doing and was every thing ok, i said back to her just great just like all the times we get great service/food. I then asked how was she doing? she said on its all most time for me to go home my feet and legs hurt/Tired. I looked down at the floor and (GUESS WHAT) where this poor women had to stand for i have no idea for how long. THERE WAS NO RUBBER MAT FOR HER TO STAND ON, To me this is outrages to have a person Woman/Man stand there for a long time, AND yes it must be a long time she is there from the time we go in to the time we go out. Please have the Manger get a rubber matt for her/him to stand on. Come on treat the help right, i do not know her name all i know that she works hard and should work in comfort, it will make her job so much better. lets face it to face the Public day in and day out it is a thank less job.When the next time i go in i will look to seen what is on the floor. Have a nice i hope she will when she gets home.

After a night out with friends we went the Vincennes Denny's to eat. Not busy yet, we had to wait to be seated at a dirty booth and then waited for server for another 10 minutes. After sever came and took drink order it took 15 minutes to receive those. Which were not even correct. Server then took order and we waited for over an hour for food. We noted trays of food sitting in window from kitchen to be served to customers had been sitting there 25 minutes. To our surprise it was our food!! It was cold and like rubber!! No refills on drinks were offered!!! Our server was HORRIBLE and RUDE!!!!! We complained and she rolled her eyes and went about her business for 10 minutes before coming back to fix the problems. Just ridiculous that we wasted over 2 hours to NOT eat anything!!! Sadly we were not the people who were unhappy and got up to leave. A lot of money walked out the door not only for the business but the server herself!!!! My friends and family for that matter will not go there to eat again.

Waited over 45 mins for the food and half of the food was cold. New port Richey dennys is horrible.

I went to Denny's in Allentown off of airport rd. to celebrate my sons 11th birthday. I brought a cake, asked if they could bring it to the table after we eat. Most restaurants will and sing as well. We ordered, ate, and waited. Waitress was busy but motioned as if we could wait she would bring it. We were there 3hrs all together, until we asked for cake and she said she couldn't do it. We still had not even gotten a check. I was mad and went to pay. They couldn't find our check, I paid another bill, then they found mine and I paid difference owed from correct bill. I believe mgr was the one who took the money. As I complained about my sons birthday surprise being ruined he never even apologized. I paid $63 and was very unsatisfied and quite angry. An apology and some discount would have been appreciated.

There were 8 of us total that had a really bad experience. Our party got seated and our server took our drink order. 20 minutes later another party got seated, (during this time our server is getting our drinks )the other party was done eating we just got a our drinks and our waiter was taking our order. Then about 30 minutes later our order comes out. My child did not get her meal. Why you ask, the cook did not make it. So we now wait for her meal to come out. Needless to say that all of our meals did not come out together. So some of our party was almost done eating and other were starting to eat. As we are waiting, all of the servers are talking in one group, dancing around having a good time, and this fat waitress starts flirting with my husband. Now I am pissed about the whole situation. When it was time to leave my husband went to talk to the manager (which was a little Asian lady) she roller her eyes at us when we told her what was going on and just stared like she didn't even speak English. When I start talking then all of the waitresses are standing around listening to the complaints and not doing there jobs and are so freaking nosy. This is the worst experience that I have had in a long time. The manager asked what we wanted from her, of course we want a good experience, my kid didn't get her meal until later later, she then took it off the bill but she was rude. So who is going to do something about the staff at this location? This location is the Fort Myers on Summerlin Rd.

Have not been to Denny's in years. Now I know why. My visit was in Des Moines, Wa. The highlight of the visit was the very sweet waitress. I had a sticky menu. Season fries were cold. Never received water my husband requested. Chicken strip, very dry. Order no tomatoes in the super bird, received tomatoes. And talk about an old, tired building! I predict the end of Denny's if you don't take a serious look at your business.

This facility is located/ connected to the Fly J Travel Plaza in Carlisle, PA. At around 10pm local, decided to go inside and get bite to eat. Longer than normal wait to get seated. There where approximately 10 to 15 patrons. Was supplied with coffee and water and order was taken. As my visit extended, there was a surge in patrons. Of the five employee's there, this was based on name tags present, only one was trying to accommodate all the tables. Dirty dishes where piled up on lunch counter and on several tables. Several patrons upon trying to leave where left standing at cashier counter for 10-20 minutes while that individual was standing behind service counter talking and enjoying a beverage. Two tables near myself where concerned that it was taking so long to get service and then their meal. Both tables expressed their displeasure to their waitress. When she passed this on to what appeared to be Manager, his reaction was to hide in back of kitchen for about 20 minutes.

The collection of DIRTY dishes was passed over by same manager several times, even though he looked at them in passing. When I asked if he was manager, he replied in the affirmative. Asked same individual why there was so many dirty dishes in the service area, he rattled off several excuse's. One in particular about the cook had cut his fingertip off, this after or during the preparation of my meal?? In the end his excuse's and complaining about lack of good help, told me he was looking for another job anyway and really didn't care. His followup actions to the complaint's by the two tables was to go back and holler at Employee's. In particular the only one that was trying to take care of all customer's. As a 37 yr. Customer Service Based career, this entire situation was the Acting Managers FAILURE.

His overall appearance and attitude was one I expect from a much younger person. To have subjected every patron to the site of dirty dishes everywhere and possible exposure to blood in their food, is totally unacceptable. And when approached by PAYING customer's complaint's, excuse the cause he is looking for another job, just out right WRONG. Yes, asked for his name, due to no tag on the dirty and frumpy clothes, it was given. Mr. John Torres is the representative of the attitude and appearance of this location. Thank you for the forum to vent this concern. As drivers we really don't expect our concern's to be taken serious, but some of us still try.

We live in Thousand Palms and enjoy the convenience of your Denny's #6863 on Varner. However, you only have shade cloth on your windows and our desert sun is way too hot for this thin covering. When the servers pull down this shade cloth the sun still hits you directly in the face for your entire meal. You need to install blinds that can shut out the bright sun after 4:00 p.m. in the afternoon. Without blinds we won't be eating at this Denny's until winter. We are already 90 degrees in this area, with bright sun hitting directly on the entire row of booth seats in this restaurant.

Ordered kids breakfast chocolate pancakes with bacon and a side of scrambled eggs, no eggs with meal, hot chocolate didnt have whipped cream as had in previous trips , ordered a meal to go , ultimate omelete and left my nine year old at the table with my coffee while we were waiting i paid the bill, turned around to see bus boy take my coffee, waited additional 15 minutes for replacement coffee , then no spoon and no cream, totally frustrated by this terrible service, will be choosing a different company for our dining from now on. Cant give you the ticket number cause i wasnt given the receipt, but was at the dennys on north central express way in mckinney texas.

I was very upset when the waitress Angie made the remark don't bother coming in here if you cant leave a better tip because I only left her a 5.00 tip. If 5.00 isn't enough tip for her then I will take my business else where and make sure my family and friends do to. Once we had to wait till she came in from outside smoking to get our food that was setting up there waiting for her to bring it to us. The place of business was Denny's at 41 Heather Ln, Perryville, MD 21903.

Have feedback for Denny's?