Kohl's Customer Service

Contact Kohl's Corporate

Toll free phone number: 262-703-7000

Kohls Corporation, dba Kohls, is a department retail chain based in the United States. There are 1,000 stores in 49 states (none in Hawaii) which employs over 140,000. Selling everything from house wares to clothing and electronics Kohls reported revenues in 2013 as US 19 million. Revenues turned down for 2014. Kohls Corporation is publicly traded on the NYSE:KSS.

To report problems or concerns you may call 1-866-887-8884 or you may address a letter to the CEO, Kevin Mansell at corporate headquarters, N5617000 Ridgeway Drive, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051. The corporate telephone number is 262-703-7000. You may also request support at the website support page.

Founded in 1946 by Maxwell Kohn as a grocery store the first merchandise store opened in 1962 at Brookfield, Wisconsin.  The company slogan is ‘expect great things’.  Both Facebook and Twitter host Kohls social media forums with contests, coupons and new brand name acquisitions.

Kohl's Contact Information

Amston, CT 06231
(860) 305 1434

Re: Monserrate Sanchez, Acct. Ending in 1653

To Whom It May Concern:

I have been trying to resolve a problem since on or about the end of February regarding my mother's Kohl's charge.  I contacted Kohl's credit to informed them of an error I found regarding payments being processed on my mother's charge acct. after her passing.  My mother passed away on October 20, 2018.  On October 22, 2018, I contacted Kohl's to informed them of her death. I was assured her acct was closed.  I went online and took off my checking acct # and I thought I canceled all future payments.

Apparently, it did not go through, under the circumstances I may have made a mistake thinking I canceled all future payments and did not, which is understandable considering what I was going through at the time.  In any event, I noticed four payments of $40 each were withdrawn from my checking account in November, December, January, and February.  What triggered me to notice was a statement I received from DCM Services thanking me for the payment. I contacted DCM Services and they said I needed to contact Kohl's and there should be no problem reimbursing me.

I contacted Kohl's credit and spoke to Carmen lD# 4697 who was very polite and immediately expressed condolences for my loss. She said she didn't see a problem in resolving this matter for me.  She transferred me to her supervisor, Tracy ID#2542, who was rude and spoke over me.  She said that those payments were legally binding and that I would have to go through my bank and dispute the charges.  She again spoke over me when I tried to explain to her that I was sure I canceled the future payments.  She stated that If I had I would have gotten a confirmation # which I did not receive.  She then went on speaking over me saying that she should not even be speaking to me unless I was the executor of my mother's estate.  I tried to explain to her that my mother had no assets and therefore there was no estate.  I told her that I had POA over my mother while she was alive which was nullified at the time of her death.  My husband who is an attorney told me so and she said that was not true.  Not sure how she would know that as she is not an attorney. She said unless we have permission from my mother for me to speak on her behalf she really could not speak to me. At that point, I said unless I resurrect my mom there was no way for me to have permission.  She then said I could write a letter and fax it to the Financial Control Dept. along with my bank statements proving that the payments continued to come out of my checking account after my mother's passing.  When I asked if I could be transferred to the Financial Control Department she said they do not take phone calls. She never once express condolences and never once showed me any compassion.

I did fax a letter both to her and the Financial Control Department. I also contacted my bank about disputing the charges and was informed that I would be charged a $35 fee for each dispute. So I waited to hear back from Kohls before going through my bank. On or about March 10, 2019, I received a letter from Kohl's Customer Service & Operations Center.  The letter stated that I was disputing a charge of $4,000 which they could find no record of and I should call my bank and dispute it.  I am not sure how they came up with a $4,000 figure when my letter and statements clearly stated four payments of $40 each for a total of $160.  I contacted Kohl's again and spoke to Maureen ID #4311.  I explained the situation and she was so sympathetic and apologized for the mistake but then suddenly the call was dropped.  I called back again and Carmen ID#4697 answered and as I was explaining my situation she remembered me from my original call.  She again expressed condolences and said that she had spoken to Maureen and she was resubmitting my original request to the Financial Control Department.  I expressed my dissatisfaction with Tracy and the way she handled my phone call both times.  I told her Tracy had no people skills and that it should be brought to her superior's attention.

Today April 4, nearly one month since my original phone call I contacted Kohl's again as I had not received any correspondence regarding this matter.  I spoke to a young lady and asked if I could speak to Carmen as she was familiar with my situation.  She said she could not put me in touch with her because there are three call centers and it would be hard to find her. So once again I explained the situation and she said she was going to transfer me to her supervisor.  When her supervisor got on the phone I immediately recognized her voice as Tracy ID# 2542.  She immediately expressed her disdain and again kept talking over me letting me know that my future payments were a valid contract. She said she had been in touch with the Financial Control Dept. and I was still not going to get a refund.  When I interrupted her and asked if I could speak I heard her whisper "Oh my God". When I told her I heard her she immediately said she was thinking out loud and making sure she was documenting my mother's account. I told her her comment was not appreciated and she said she would ask her manager to go over the recorded conversation. I said I hope you do because I heard you very clearly say "Oh my God". I then told her that was a rude thing to say and that I had suffered a loss and maybe I did make a mistake trying to cancel future payments. She then suggested I send a letter to the office the President to escalate this matter but she made it a point to say that nothing would be done in my favor.  I told her considering what I was going through at the time she or Kohl's should show some sympathy. She then spoke over me once again how my future payments are legally binding. At that point in time I told her again she was being rude as she was during our first conversation last month.  I had to hang up on her because I was starting to get very upset.

I have since contacted my bank and they were kind enough to waive the fees to dispute the charges but they could only reimburse me for January and February.  They could not go further than 60 days.  They recommended I contact Kohl’s once again and dispute the November and December payments.  I am requesting a refund in the amount of $80.

I hope that you will resolve this matter as soon as possible as I have been trying to do so for about a month.

I would very much like to speak to someone over the phone about this matter and the unprofessionalism on the part of Tracy ID# 4542. If a resolution cannot be met I will have no choice but to file a formal complaint with the BBB.

Rose OConnell

First of all, I placed several items this morning in my shopping cart and then added a 30% off coupon. I checked and double checked the coupon to make sure it was valid. It was fine there should not have been any problems. However, when I went to check out and entered my 30% off coupon for an order over $150 it gave me $9.00 off. I hit the customer service chat person and they couldn't figure it out. I waited, waited, waited and they still could not figure it out. Kohl's lost my order. They have the worst customer service I have ever seen. You cannot even send them an email, It is not possible. I think I will stop shopping at Kohl's all together. That is some sorry service when you can not even access them via email to voice a complaint. People should just stop doing business with these money hungry stores that will not offer customer service.

As a regular shopper in khols with a kohl's account. I went to kohl's tonight to shop, was followed around the store so much so until one of the workers brushed against me as she walked by without speaking or excusing herself then as I walked to the counter she asked me how I was doing today, even though it was night; and as I came out the store
noticed that police were called, which then left after they saw that I had my receipt for the items that I purchased. I have never shop lifted in my life and nor do I have a record. I felt insulted as if they didn't want me to shop there. I understand why people would prefer to shop online. I love khol's but the customer service in Wilmington, N.C. is not good.

i had 2 separate online orders, got emails confirming orders and saying ready for pick up, must be picked up by the end of day on March 19. I went to store and they had no knowledge of orders. Spoke to kohls customer service and could do nothing and told me to call store which I did. Same service associate I dealt with answered and again no knowledge of order.

i am now back on phone with main call line and getting no where.How difficult can it be to cancel an order!!!! They just told me to call the store again! So now i'm on the phone with the manager and finally someone with a brain has cancelled orders. I will NEVER order online from Kohls again. I spent more time trying to cancel these orders than it took me to get to the store and make these dam phone calls. What a huge waste of my time!!!!!!!!

Recently, I found a, misplaced, Kohl's $25 gift card given to me some time ago. It was still attached to the original card board holder. Saturday I shopped at the Kohl's in Pueblo, CO. I placed all the items on my Kohl charge account and discovered, at the checkout, that my gift card was only worth $3.90. I had no idea it's value would decrease. The cashier suggested I call you and get more information but she didn't realize I needed the card. I kept the holder where it was attached. Bar code #7675018164. When I called customer service to inquire about the reduction, I was informed she could not help me unless I had the card. The customer service rep thought I used the card while it was still attached to the holder. I ALWAYS remove gift cards from the holder. I have been a Kohl's customer for years and your customer service has been excellent. This has been a very unpleasant experience and I plan to return the items purchased. If you need to investigate, my receipt is attached.
Donna

Today myself and my daughter stop at Kohl`s on Lohr Drive in Ann Arbor, MI to return an item and buy things for my son. We went to the customer Service for returns. We waited in the line for our turn and the associate took my return and check out my items.When my daughter wanted to check out her only item SHE (the associate) throw away in my Daughter face the item and she( the associate) said that to us that she has a line waiting. She refuse to serve my daughter, her behavior was unacceptable and the associate was prejudice. I hope her authority will make her accountable for her actions and fired her.

I am concerned with the excellent shopping experience I have continued to have, at Kohls location Arden way,. I have been helped by staff as follows; Irene and Lili at register; Lava in the shoe department and Catherine floor manager. I don't shop often only three days a week at Grandpa Kohls store. My Daughter loves the variety, my companion loves the selection and I am very happy with the hands on direct help I get on item location, checkout and purchase. I have not had such a exciting time spending my time shopping. I am going to continue to only shop at this location, I am concerned that the staff that helps us may be promoted to other locations or corporate, and I would lose this shopping experience. This is in my opinion the best concern a customer could have. Thank you for your time and consideration on this delicate matter. Gunther Fernengel Kohls customer.

On Saturday, March 2nd, I stopped into the Lakewood Kohl's store to buy a wallet. At the check out counter, I received an embarrassing shock ... my card was declined! No one at the store could tell me why! It took a couple of phone calls to be told my account was closed for not using my card for 24 months! I was never notified that it was going to be closed!!!!!!! Needless to say, you have lost a customer! GOOD BYE!

Did not re dive correct change back..purchase store 0417 Feb #5. Have $20.26 for $10.21 purchase. Rec-d .05 w\receipt. Called store n main office no one willing to take my info for contact to adv when draw is cashed out. Referred me to call tomorrow a no direct contact. Better system required. Will call store again and hope better customer service regarding my situation. Ps the cashier herself was terrific. The dissatisfaction is the run around to have someone listen.

I bought $160 worth of merchandise from Kohls. That was after 30% off. The smokeless grill was defective and smoke filled my kitchen, so I had to drag it back to the store to return it. I paid $83 for it, and subtracted $20 for the Kohls cash I spent. I think that is fraud. The $83 would only earn $10 in kohl cash, so that's all I should get subtracted. The clerk seemed to agree with me at the returns desk, but said that was the rule. She gave me a number to call for Corporate headquarters. I called and Danny just reiterated like a parrot, what I bought and how it was the rule. So I asked him for the name of the president of Kohls and he had the nerve to tell me he didn't know. Then he said that because I wanted $10 in Kohld cash refunded, he said I wanted him to cheat his own company and I was bullying him. What? So for $10, this company is willing to lose a customer since I will not be buying anything else from them and I am considering returning the rest of the order too.

Kohls in Hutchinson KS. employees discussing how an ape would be better qualified to be in office than the orangutan that is in there now. Joking how he only wants the wall so he can win. That cortez would be better qualified as well. The managers name is Brian Miller-he is the one who refers to our President as a monkey/primate. I will NEVER SPEND ANOTHER DIME AT KOHLS NOR WILL ANY OF MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

I spent over 1000 at Christmas on gifts from Kohls. I ordered valentine gifts from kohls Jan 31st plenty of time to get here. The order was placed and they said I should expect Feb 6th the earliest and Feb 11th the latest. I have not still received my order, (that incl 20.00 gift coupon kohls cash)
I called and got transferred at least three times. Then I kept getting new phone numbers of who to call! I finally got someone to tell me my order was cancelled! I never cancelled it, and never got an email stating so!! Such incompetence!!!!! Will never step foot into one of your stores or will order from you again. But best of all, I will make sure and let everyone I know and more, how incompetent your staff are!!!!

Ursula Cooley
order no 5897690555

I havent checked yet, hopefully i wasnt charged on top of not receiving your merchandise!!

KOHL'S PUT A 30 DAY LATE ON MY CREDIT REPORT. MY PAYMENT WAS SENT BY BANK OF AMERICA BUT KOH'L SENT IT BACK BECAUSE ON DIGIT WAS OFF BUT MY NAME AND INFORMATION COMES WITH THE PAYMENT. THEY DID NOT ALERT ME THAT THEY SENT MY PAYMENT BACK. I WILL HAVE TO TAKE THEM TO COURT TO GET THAT 30 DAY LATE OFF MY CREDIT REPORT!

They (Kohl's of Cookeville, TN) play their music too loud, plus much of it is obnoxious, or even offensive. I talked with a manager and was told that they do not control it at the store, and she even made our conversation more meaningful by saying that she "likes the music."

I asked what was more important, that the employees like hearing the loud music, or the customers' wishes were honored. She had no answer for that.

It used to be that "the customer is always right," but those days are gone forever.

I sincerely hope Kohl's goes out of business.

took a Christmas present back for my wife 12/30/18, didnt have receipt wanted to exchange for larger model, store would not do issued me a corperate refund receipt and gave me the 1 800 number to call, i've been trying for over a month to get in contact with your refund department, finally
today ive finally got to talk to someone after I had to take day off to sit on hold for an 1 1/2 hrs.

Your customer service in this department is lacking terribly, I heard every excuse on messages, exceeded call volume for day, iclamte weather, and even left detailed message with no response.
for being a large corperation as you are this unexceptable and hope you try to correct these problems.

I went into the auburn maine store and wanted to purchase a my pillow, they were out of stock so they ordered a pillow on line for me. In my reviewing my order a few days later I found they shipped this item to my daughter in Colorado and not to myself. I called customer service and they were not willing to help me at all. They stated my daughter could return the pillow and I would get a refund. Well happy day. I got a discount off of this pillow and free shipping and don't want to wait a month for this item. My daughter is a busy CNA at a hospital in Colorado with four kids and doesn't have time to return this item. Since it was the store's error, I thought to satisfy a customer you would just order me another pillow at the same cost but no.............. let's not make a customer happy. I am extremely unhappy with my experience with Kohl's I shop here all the time and will consider taking my business elsewhere to purchase my products and will advise my friends to consider other stores. before Kohl's so disappointed.

I am a 56 year old male who has lost weight, and needed my neck measured so that I could get two dress shirts. The male sales associate I approached in Women's dept. didn't know how to help me, and sent me upstairs to the customer service department to get my neck measured. The ladies in the customer service department didn't know how to help me, as they didn't have a measuring tape to measure my neck. I was flabbergasted! No measuring tape to determine proper sizing? Am I suppose to rip open packages to try on for size? I went to the men's department, very disappointed. A sales rep for Phillips Van Heusen was setting up a tie display. Her name was Liz. I explained my shock in not being able to figure out my neck size - especially being in a clothing store! She pulled a measuring tape out of her bag. She was very nice and assisted me with determining the right shirt size. And I purchased two shirts.

SHE WAS NOT A KOHLS associate but an independent distributor. She deserves a huge thank you!

This took place on 2/4/19 at store 1245 in Hollywood, Florida.

Shopping at Kohl's is like trying to win a game show.

If you are going to offer 30% off...HONOR IT!
If you are going to give out Kohl's cash...HONOR THE CORRECT AMOUNT.
If you are going to exempt some brand names ( Adidas ) and then be told that Carter's "is not as good a brand name". MAKES NO SENSE!

Can't wait to tell Carters how you feel about them.
You need to clearly list all the games we, the consumer, are up against when TRYING to shop. Straight forward and honesty would be a good start.

Hi. My name is Yuliya Levchuk. I made a purchase at Kohls.com on January 1, 2019. I spended $108.90. Kohl's didn't send my items. I contacted them and told them to give me refund or items because I never received any items. They told me to wait until January 22, 2019. I waited and contacted them again and told them to send me my items or to give me refund. They told they going to give me refund because one of the shoes where not available anymore. But they didn't give me any refund and I contacted them on January 24, 2019 and told them again to give me my money back or send the items. So, the lady on the phone customer service told me she is going to send me my items. She made a new order. But she never returned the money for the shoes that were not anymore available. Lauren Conrad Women's Fringe High HEEL MULES. $11.99 BEFORE TAX. Size 10. Black color. SKU# 49021663. I told her to return the money and she told she will do it but she lied and never returned anything. I still didnt get the items from the order she created but I'm waiting. Please return me the money and never lie to me again or I will contact my lawyer.

I have been a loyal customer for over 25 years. I am very unhappy with a recent purchase/gift from Kohl’s and need to complain. I received two pairs of Columbia socks from Kohl’s for Christmas. They are my favorite brand and I have purchased this brand from you before. This time these socks were very disappointing. I wore them two times and washed them and they are just not holding up. The fabric is coming apart and the brand name is half off. I was going to return them, but felt weird about returning used socks. But I wore them ONLY 2 TIMES! They should last longer than that! I feel the quality of the clothes recently at Kohl’s has significantly declined. I know if I took the socks back to the store, they would take them back without question….however I am torn because I don’t want to be “that person” that returns used socks. Hence this letter for me to vent.

One unhappy customer.

Adrienne Michalek
803 Stewart St
Batavia, IL. 60510

I am a loyal customer of Kohls and have been for several years. I spend quite a bit of money in the store and always pay my bills in full. I do not understand why I received a 15% off coupon. At the least I should be getting 20% or more. I am very disappointed in your system.

Dec 7 I paid $50 0n my acct. on line. It never was taken from my bank acct. (late fee 27.00)

On Jan 3 I mailed a check for $100.00 for my acct. It never was taken from my bank acct.??????????

Customer service unsatisfactory as I can't understand them and I doubt they can't understand me.

When this is resolved - I will no longer have a Kohl's charge - and I like the store.

The last time there was a strange problem with an acct. my identity was stolen by Express
scripts and that was a big mess, PLEASE HELP

I order on Saturday January 5 online and it did say two days shipping,Iam still waiting. I got email about tracking but does not have any information were they may be. Order from Walmart never had this problem.

Terrible customer service. The fb customer service page is run by no one. they send an email to send private message, then private message robot sends a link to call their call center.

This has happen several times in the pass with coupons at your only Columbus Ga store (1009) when I tried to complete feedback about my experience this store number is not accepted, so to let the matter drop since the coupon was for an additional 10.00 off, I would not have tried to use the coupon without prior checking with the floors staff to see if the items I was buying were valid when I got to check out I told that I could not use the coupon. However when I tried to give some feedback "The Columbus"store (1009) is not recognized. I tried again today to give some feedback again I was not able to complete the survey using the number on receipt, the access code was valid. It is like you really do not want to know about this store, you have some good people in this store however it is lacking in customer service. Customer staff can be short with you or they do not have time to help or give you the wrong information. This store could be better it was better stock in all of the department, we cannot use store pick if you order online why offer the service if you cannot provide it. I understand that is a small town but we should be better served. The store could use some training in customer service. If I had, had the time I would have gone the next closed town to shop that is not always an option and really we should not have to.
You need to I really would have not said anything except, the store number keeps getting rejected. I really wanted to say that the young person was very nice and took the time to ask if I was satisfied the with my purchase. I was in the shoe department and person there did not even ask if she could help me find what I needed again no service.

Again feedback about the Columbus GA store (1009) ??????

I made a purchase at the Chico, Ca Kohl's store on 12/1/18 of $75.58. I had to return the merchandise because it was the incorrect size for the person I bought it for. I went to the customer service desk on 12/03/18 to return the items. I paid with a personal check, and no one told me if you pay with a check you need to wait 10 business days to return for cash.( that info is not on the back of the receipt either). I had checked that day to make sure my check had gone thru my bank. I was offered a merchandise card or a corporate check to be sent to me they said within a week. I said I would take the corporate check. It never came, so I called the customer service line-what a joke! You put in all the numbers that it asks for, then left on hold for hours!!! I went back to the store and of course no one could help me- just call the customer service # they kept saying! I asked to speak to a manager, (did not get his name), he comes out and lets me know he is on his way out and he can't do anything either!! Finally he says well, I'll call the customer service # and call you back-of course never heard from him again!!! Went back in a 2nd time, and Jasmine was at their desk-she tried to call customer service as well, but could not get thru. She gave me another ph # to call, and I finally got someone to call me back today!! This whole refund time wait is ridiculous!!! 12/01/18 1031/007/5369

My husbands bought Christmas stocking holders on sale online and when I opened the box this is what I saw, needless to say some are broken. I’ve never seen such bad packaging, will be returning.

I placed an order and immediately realized I had not updated my address. The live chat took 1 /2 hr and she could resolve nothing. I then called and spoke to someone who was able to send an email to cancel the order. I was told the Kohls cash used would go back to my account and I could just reorder the items. The Kohls cash has never come back to my account. I called and was rudely told to just wait. I still have not reordered the items, two are no longer available in the size I wanted and the 20% off is now expired. I feel as if I have been denied the opportunity to shop from kohls. Alos, when I called I was selected to do the survey, the man out my call on hold instead of hanging up to prevent me from completing the survey.

My husband and I went to the Fort Collins, Colorado store December 30, 2018 and purchased a "The Big One" 8-piece Bed Set Full Size, Red Buffalo Check set for $59.99 plus sales tax and we were so excited we finally found something he liked. It was between the red and the black set and he chose the red set. (FYI: We actually went to 3 stores prior and didn't see anything that we liked or met our budget.) After washing the sheets and sleeping on it one night he decided he didn't really like the red set as much as he thought he would. I went back to the store today, January 1, 2019 and saw the black one was there but it was a buy one get the second one for half price. (Regular price $139) I asked a sales clerk at the checkstand and she said they would take care of it at customer service if I had purchased it within in 14 days and had my receipt. I had my receipt and went back to the bedding department to get the black set and take it to Customer Service. The gal at Customer Service got a manager. The manager wouldn't even consider letting me purchase it for the same price as the one we bought two days prior or even consider any kind of discount at all. She would not look me in the face or offer me anything at all. Most stores would have honored this prior purchase and gladly given me the set I wanted to purchase for the same price since it was only two days. I am very angry and disappointed since I have purchased many items in Kohl's before and they have always been one of the most accommadating stores left with great sales and discounts. No more. I will not ever walk into one of your stores again. That was not a good way to handle a previously loyal customer. And as you know very one person you wrong, more people will find out about my a bad experience. If you can sell the same item two days prior I do not understand why I could not have purchased another one for the same price. Think about if people came into my house and saw the black set in my husband's bedroom and the red one in my bedroom and said how cool is that. Where did you get it? Just wanted to let you know the manager could have taken more time with me and at least look me in the face when she denied me. Very, very upset by the lack of customer service.

Well first...."fill out our FREE complaint form"?? That's very generous. Okay, I find this to be the case every time (and I don't say that loosely) I go to the Conway, Ar. store looking for jeans. The sizes are all mixed up and the shelves in disarray. It takes forever looking through that mess and when I do, I only come up with very few pairs of LONG jeans and then, only 1 or 2 of them are a sz. 10. (which is what I happen need) This is including all the brands Kohl's carries. There are never any employees around to ask questions to, either. I mentioned this to the cashier as I was paying for my marked down Christmas wrapping paper...no jeans...and she said they don't stock their own store, that corporate does that! By the way, the cashiers are always very polite and friendly. Kudos to them! If it weren't for all the sales and coupons, I probably wouldn't even shop there. Way over-priced.
American women are growing taller and taller each year. Consider stocking more slacks and jeans in sizes that fit us. We'd appreciate it a lot.
And thanks for listening. Happy New Year to you and your family!!

During the holiday season (12-21-2018) I was in the South Plainfield, NJ store (#0387). I was there to buy jewelry as presents and noticed you needed to take a ticket for service. There was only ONE salesperson in the jewelry department. After waiting 40 minutes it was my turn for help. In talking to the salesperson she indicated the other person was on break. I thought that was strange since a break should never be 40 minutes and longer. In asking her who the manager was her answers were very evasive. Apparently there is only 1 person there all the time.
How can Kohl's expect customers to wait 40 minutes+?
I will never shop at this store again, if you go to the East Brunswick store on Rt. 18 they always have 2+ people there and they are courteous!

Store 0387 needs desperate help!

Linda O'Connell oconnelc@verizon.net

I purchased and gave a Nuwave instant pot as a gift for Christmas. She called me today in opening it and found it was used, damaged, and greasy. It looks as thou a dog has chewed on the top. Evidently it was returned to Kohl’s and they did not check it and it was placed back on the shelf. I was totally embarrassed! Now I have to make a 60 mile trip to the nearest kohl’s to exchange the pot. Hopefully there will be no hassle. They have always been great. I am just disappointed. Returned products should be checked before the person returning it leaves the counter. I have included pictures. I think they are clear enough to see the damage. Thanks

Your ad of Sunday, December 16- Monday, December -24, page 29, shows a 4-qt Ninja air-fryer on sale for $99.99. When I went online today to order this item I could not find this item anywhere on the Kohls site.! I called kohls and was on the phone, talking to someone I had trouble under standing, who told me it must be out of stock. I asked to speak with someone who could explain what was going on. I spoke to a gentleman who didn't really know anything. He said it probably was out of stock. He told me that a kohls in Indiana was the only store that had one. I live in Illinois and this store was to far away. I asked him if the fryer be available in the future. He was not sure. I asked him if did come in, could I have a rain check it at this sale price less the 30%. Told me I would have to pay full price. I have already spent too much time on this. I am so frustrated !!!

Due to personal reasons I used Kohls.com for much of my holiday shopping this xmas. In one specific order I ordered a size 5T outfit and received 5T top and 3T bottom. The other outfit I ordered a size 3T and received a 4T. When I called I was assured my correct items would be sent. 10 days later when I called to follow up they had no record of anything being sent out. Obviously now I had to go to the store and when I explained my situation I was told "I'm not surprised." Not much support to their on line department. I do about 75% of my shopping at Kohls and this has definitely left me with a negative opinion right now.

I had gone into to Kohl's department store in warwick RI today to pick up mu on line order. The cashier that was working in that department was very rude and disrespectful, Her name was Joan. She was huffing and puffing because they only had part of my order, She then told me i dont know what to tellyou there is only one item here, I stated there are supoose to be 3, showed her my purchase order she then said well there isnt so next. I asked for someone else to help me she called an associate named Tom he looked and said i cant help you. I was on my lunch break so i said I would like a refund. She told me i had to contact Kohl's.com. I get its very busy around this time of year, Howver that is no way to treat a customer. AWFUL AWFUL experience. I probably will never shop at that location again.

Visited your Escondido CA store to exchange an item. There were 2 associates working at the return counter at the time I got in line. One was helping a customer but on the phone and the other was helping customers in line. When I arrived she had just began to help a customer while myself and another's customer waited patiently. It seemed to be taking longer than usual but having only one person helping customers in line it was understandable. The woman in front on me was elderly and complaining of her back hurting due to standing there for so long. Finally the woman in front of me was called to the counter. Her transaction only took a few minutes. As I was standing there waiting to be called once the person being helped was done, a woman walked up and got in the pick up line. I had been standing a good 10-15 minutes by that time. To my surprise, when the associate was done with the woman in front of me,she looked to the woman who just walked up and called her to the counter. I immediately spoke up and said I have been waiting in line and I'm next to he helped. The associated rudely told me that she was going to help this woman because that's the way it's done. I repeatedly objected and asked for a manager. She purposely took her time and continued to help the woman. I asked again if she could call a manager and I was told she would when she was done helping this person, which was unacceptable. She was rude, unprofessional and lacking the slightest bit of customer service. At that time a man can walking out of the back, so I asked him if he could get a manager. He immediately went back in to get a manager. I explained what had just transpired. She listened to my complaint but didn't offer an apology or explanation. I felt like she should have assured me the rep would be spoken to. I am a long time customer, but I will find another store to spend my money at if this is the way you allow your customers to he treated. If there is a pick up line there should be a dediicated counter and person to help those customers, as many other stores do.

We have had several items that were shipped to our address. Item 1 was a food processor that was not even put into a box but sent in the packaging as if I bought it at the store. Luckily it was not damaged but the original packaging was torn like it went through a war zone. It was also suppose to be gift wrapped which it was not and the other party was able to get a refund for this. The 2nd package we ordered was for 3 pajama sets all different sizes but all the same style. They came thrown into a package and not even paired with each other. Of course the pants have no size so we have to guess. Believe me I understand cost saving but when I order from Amazon everything is packaged nicely. I like Kohls but please do not destroy your reputation on some executives merit so he/she can show on a ppt. how he/she saved $$$.

To Whom it May Concern:

I have been a Kohl's customer for many years, and I have always had great experience with the company's team and products. This time, however, is very different. I purchased a dining table on September 24from Kohls.com. The table arrived defective -- the leaf that is used to extend the table to a larger size is completely broken, and there are other minor cosmetic damages on other parts of the table.

This table weighs about 140 lbs. I had to hire two people to bring the box inside the house, and upon opening the box, we noticed that the leaf was broken. I immediately took photos of it and called kohls.com to resolve the issue. Since the time I received the table, I called customer service numerous times and three different supervisors promised me that UPS would come and remove the table from inside the house. The reason I requested the pick up from inside the house is because the table is very lager and heavy. I am unable to move the table to the front of the house, and more importantly, I cannot fit the table back in its original box.

My last conversation was with a supervisor named John Arcindega before the Thanksgiving holidays, and he refused any type of solution and was extremely unprofessional. His attitude led me to contact the customer service at Kohl's headquarters. He refused to provide the corporate number or his manager's information. He was saying repeatedly that he was the highest boss.

Below please find the information for the order and the supervisors name that I spoke with throughout this time:

Order Number: 5655625225
Order Date: Monday, September 24, 2018 at 01:16 AM (CST)

Items shipped (1 item)
Standard
Should arrive between Thu, Sep 27 2018 to Tue, Oct 02 2018
INK+IVY Zen Dining Table & Leaf 2-piece Set

Supervisors names: Rich, Chris and Rocky

I would like Kohl's to either arrange a pick up from inside the house or refund the charges, so I can donate the table. It was a very frustrating experience trying to solve this issue. I called Kohl's customer service regarding this issue at least 8 times, and every time, I spent anywhere between 30 to 50 minutes, answering same repeated questions and hoping for a solution.

I hope this will finally resolve this issue. I can be reached at 408-784-8757.

Best regards,

Mariam

I went to return an item at store 39 in Brookfield,WI on 12/4/2018 at approximately 7:00 P.M.your associate who was very polite had a problem. The computer mall functioned. She asked someone for help. They were unable to help her,so they called the manager, Steve for help.They explained the problem to him.He said he could not give credit at the time because the system was down.I had the original charge receipt and a cash payment receipt. When I charge I always pay the charge bill at the same time. I do this to take advantage of kohls discounts. I don't like to have a bill to deal with.I originally wanted cash back,but he said kohls will not do that, He said I probably owe kohls at least $500.00 on my credit card anyway,so why was I complaining.I told him this was not true,I never pay interest and do not carry over a balance. Mean while he still was having trouble generating a credit receipt. I found the manager Steve to be extremely rude.The time stamp on the credit is 19:39:50. It is not a regular receipt,because the register was still down. The whole ordeal was very stressfull mainly due to his poor customer skills.My adult son was my witness. I left a message at your corporate office the following day. So far no one has returned the call. Roberta Wolfsohn phone # 414-463-8748

my kohls cash $15 expired one day ago. why is kohl so hard up on a grace period. we are busy people and I cant remember to use on a dime.

what in the world does kohls do this???? its bullshit and now throwing away $15 is wrong but now I see how kohls makes a profit on consumers.

kohls know that consumers have a life and wont remember to use kohls cash, but will entice to spend over $50 to get a coupon mostly likely wont be used.

I HATE KOHLS!!! UNLESS YOU CAN REDEEM THIS FOR ME YOU ARE DEAD !!!

I called the customer service number to discuss my account and spoke to “Roxy”. I was on the phone for over 20 minutes with no resolution and she had absolutely no idea what she was talking about. I was then put on hold to speak to a “manager” and was never connected. I have a problem every time I need to speak to someone through the call center. This is very poor service for customers that provide business to your company and high interest rates on credit accounts. I think that better subcontractors could be provided for your customers. Very disappointed at the lack of delivering on your promise to “expect more” from your company.

I have placed 4 orders for a womans jacket charged for two which I never received. On the first order with earrings I received the earrings not the jacket. Called customer service and was assured by the rep my account.would be refunded. While on the phone with her I ordered the same jacket but received an email the next day that the order was cancelled because it was out of stock. Reordered again and returned it to the store because of the size and received a credit of $27.11. Apparently not learning my lesson I ordered another jacket, received it and the charge for this jacket and the $27.11 credit should be on my next bill. I just received my statement charging me $120.66. From the bill I can see I have been charged for the jackets I never received. Terrible shopping experience, never again. I`m hope I understood it correctly and the 5 stars mean the worst experience. By the way I made no other charges that could have been on this bill.

I was recently shopping or tried to shop at the store in McDonough GA, I went in just to do some shopping while I was lunch. Big mistake if the customer service is bad in the evenings lunch time is worse. There's boxes and trash all over the floor with everyone so busy doing nothing or pretending to be busy to help me or to pick up what's in front of them. Finally found the a sweater I wanted to try on, it only took me 45 minutes. OMG the fitting room had teenagers in the stall next to me filling their bags full of whatever they wanted, and talking about how easy it was to steal from Kohl's. The stealing was one thing but the condition of the fitting room was horrible, clothes, hangers, price tags and sensors all over the floor. If this is the way this store runs then I don't see this store remaining open much longer. To see management standing around laughing and making jokes while the store is in HORRIBLE disarray, with nothing getting done.
I will not be shopping at Kohl's McDonough GA again.

I could not order online. I was told to correct phone number. My phone number was right. I called the customer care number and they gave me a link to change my password. The link would not let me save my password. I called several more times and spoke with people I could not understand. very bad broken English. After spending 2 hours on the phone trying to understand people that I couldn't, and online trying to access my account, I gave up and cancelled my card. I could not use it online and that's how I do most of my shopping. Very poor customer service and online services.

Nightmare experience on Black Friday. I took hours shopping online, filling a cart with $400. I applied for and was approved for a Kohl's credit card. I attempted numerous times to check out but was not able to sign on at all. I called to place the order by phone and the 1st time I called I was told the system was being updated and I would have to call back in an hour. I called back in an hour and the representative was very difficult to understand but she was able to find my $400 order in the system and I told her that I just wanted to complete the order, she proceeded to go through each item to confirm color and size of each item even after telling her that the cart was complete. Just as she was finishing the order all of a sudden the phone was sent over to a survey and I was shocked because she had never given me a final total so I figured it didn't go through. I immediately called back and AGAIN I was told the system was being updated and I'd have to call back in an hour. I tried to explain to the 2nd representative (again difficult to understand) that the order was in the process of being finished and I just wanted to know if it had gone through. Again I was told there was nothing they could do because their system was down and to call back in an hour. I called back after an hour and again the 3rd difficult to understand representative started going thru each and every item and I told her that the order was correct and that I just needed it completed ASAP before the system went down again. She insisted that she had to confirm each item once she went thru each item AGAIN and then the phone when directly to a survey again, before the transaction was complete. I immediately called back and was told the system was being updated and i would need to call back in one hour. I spent 3 days trying to reach someone at corporate to file a complaint and try to get my order placed at the original sale prices and the only phone number I was ever able to find sent me right back to the same representatives that I had spent 2 days trying to get the order placed.

To make matters worse I was scheduled for major surgery the next week and I was in extreme pain the whole day that I spent on the phone with numerous customer service agents that couldn't understand what my issue was each and every time I had to call back to attempt to get my order placed. I eventually gave up on Black Friday and waited until Cyber Monday and called and went through the same exact issue of the representative having to check each and every item in my cart and when we were finally finished I explained that I wanted to use my newly approved credit card but didn't have the number and she said she would have to put me on hold to get my credit card number and again for the 4th time I was sent to the exit survey. I then spent 3 days in the hospital for major surgery and now 5 days recovering.

I really would like to find out how to actually speak to someone that speaks and understands english so I can file a formal complaint. I have numerous photos of the number of calls and the amount of time I spent on the phone trying to place an order.

Your online website is terrible!! A while back I was looking for sheets and it would not let me click on the size. Recently I wanted to buy a Chirstmas top and again, it would not let me click on the size. I have Windows 10. Other people must have complained about this.

I have been a loyal customer for many years so when my husband told me if an incident he had at the Dartmouth store I was surprised. He purchased a pricy item for me for Christmas. He later went to another local store and found the same item 30.00 cheaper. He returned to Kohls with a snapshot of the same item and asked if they would match the price and he was told no, just bring it back and we give you a refund which he did. I can't believe you would let a sale walk. I don't see the service service?

Today I called corporate 262-703-7003 and stayed on line for 30 minutes nobody answered. Good Business????????

Yesterday I was buying a Keuric Coffee machine on line the price WAS $149.99 SKU#61070918 but I could not use a discount till today November 29, 20018.

Today I went on line to order the price has changed for same machine from $149.99 to $189.99 Why because they are giving us a discount on it??? Very disappointed the way they jack prices to cover discounts. Not good for business

Basically, I placed an order online on Black Friday. You sent an email confirming my order and notifying me of my Kohls cash, etc. Then you sent another email cancelling part of the order. When I called to question this, the customer service line folks said it sold out. Not even 4 days later, the product is available again on your website, but of course not with the rebate or price from Black Friday. What's interesting is a very similar thing happened to me with a Kohls order from last year that I'm still waiting to have resolved! I've only experienced this with Kohls-- no other online order, no other store and no other Black Friday sale. I just called the corporate complaint line about these issues--- and spoke with "Tamiko" who repeatedly told me there are no customer service issues with this way of doing business, and quite honestly, was pretty frosty, questioning why I would not just understand that they sold out, so tough luck. I provided feedback that I felt her demeanor was inappropriate and was surprised she is representing Kohls in registering customer concerns/complaints with the attitude she has, and she just responded that she's been there 15 years without problems and these calls are recorded.
So, I've decided to at least put this in writing with request for following resolutions:
1) please sell me the product that you clearly have in stock as ordered less than a week ago, and honor the deal you advertised and accepted and then confirmed before you backed out of the deal (i.e., I order 9 Toastmaster mini choppers on sale, with extra Kohls cash and rebate-- these were for our school Christmas shoppe where kids shop for their families for Christmas; now I have nothing to donate and of course it was a great deal; I can shop elsewhere but won't be able to do as much good if you won't honor the order I placed in good faith and then missed other good deals since I chose to shop at Kohls and trust that what I ordered and you said was being shipped was actually ordered and being shipped!)
2) second, please do review the call to your corporate office I placed at approximate 4:30 today from 401-606-3360; if you truly feel Ms. Tamiko's customer service is completely within the standards of excellence that Kohls values, I'd like you to let me know that officially because that would certainly say a lot about your company and will influence whether I continue to shop with Kohls in the future
3) Please resolve the rebate issue I had last year when you cancelled my entire order without explanation; I am still awaiting $258.00 refund/cash on that debacle-- see previous complaints filed under phone number 4013748313.

You may call me at the 401 number if you have additional questions or need more information.

Stephen Swartzlander
Hope Valley, RI

I truly suspect

I was at store 11-23 18 in Richmond ky and bought over 70.00 got a kohls cash for 15.00 brought home some items didn't fit so took back 11-27-18 they took my kohls cash because I returned and did not buy same thing but I returned 30.00 worth and bought 70.00 but couldn't use my cash because they took it that's wrong talked to manager and she said because I didn't exchange for same thing well being sell items there were no more so I went with same thing only different brand and more money..i thank that was wrong and I will not shop in your store or on line ever again thank you and have a Great Day Patrick McCoy

on-line order 11.23.18 & 11.24.18 Both times I was refused to 'STACK PROMO CODES' & $10.00 OFF [FRIDAY..SATURDAY = CODES]. I ordered less due to this.

Both told me Only ONE Promo Code. I pushed gave me TWO surprised it worked.
NOT BUDGE FOR OTHER 2 PROMO [make 4]
$10.00 REFUSED PLAIN AND SIMPLE

LOST $$ & DEALS. unsatisfied poor employees do not know employer rules for buying Cust. CAN'T SUBMIT YOUR AD FOR YOU TO SEE
WANT REBATE
314-733-1135 CALL ME

I received $45 in Kohl’s Cash. When I went to place an order online there was a glitch in the system. It told me to try again but when I did the Kohl’s cash now had a zero balance. I called customer service. The gentleman was on the phone with me for over 45 minutes telling me I must have spent it, which I didn’t. He finally got frustrated helping me and told me I would be getting an email with the $45 kohls cash back in 24-48 hours. Fast forward 49 hours and you guessed it, no email. I call again and the lady puts a $45 credit on my account that can be accessed only by placing an order online then calling and giving the reference number. Oh and I need to use this within the week. Ok, great. I place an order. With the online 20% discount t it comes to $50. I call to get the $45 applied and the new lady tells me my total is $11 and change. She insists that the 20% can only be taken off after the $45 credit is applied. I get no where with her and ask to speak to a supervisor. He gets on the line, raises his voice at me and says that’s just the way it is and if I want my stuff just say the word and pay the $11. Uh...no! He then tells me that if I don’t like his answer try calling back and see if I get someone from another country. What?! He says the call centers are in several different countries. This has been the worse experience I have had with the company. No one helps! Absolutely awful!

On 11/7/18 I ordered online from Kohls. I had a 30% off coupon but after adding it I remembered I also had $10 in Kohl cash. When I put the Kohl cash in I lost my 30% and didn't realize it until I had already checked out. I waited till I received everything so I could have all the paper work and brought it to my local Kohls. I was told it was too late for the 30% off because it had been more then 2 weeks. I didn't see anywhere, where I needed to come in within 2 weeks & I really don't see why they couldn't just give it to me. I've been a good customer and always pay promptly.
Suzanne Groeneveld

I have a credit balance of 195.75 on my credit card from over payment;however you closed my account Customer service who by the way is extremely hard to understand says I have to wait 3-4 weeks for a refund why so long?will you pay me any interest for keeping my money I was a good customer for several years then I became ill and was slow in paying so now you don’t want me as a customer any more.please send my refund as soon as possible.
Neal Hollis account 078-3393-481

i ordered BIG Towels that were on sale in Khol;s add for $3.99. They arrived on Nov.26. I was pleased with the size and thickness of the towels,
but found many sags and some sefects in the towels. WE are very disappointed in this product. We are going to kept the towels because we need them and we gave the old ones away. I can not believe that Khlos would sell a product like that. I am a steady patron of Khols.

what a joke totally dissatisfied after hours of phone calls and inept customer service assistance this will be my last dealing with kohls,what a disgrace the service was and no one is accountable....your company should be embarrassed on your customer service and stop posting how much you value the customer.
Thanx for Nothing,no service no Help and NO satisfaction just another second rate department store with lousy customer service totally disgusting....
Douglas S. Ashby

I was accused of shoplifting which they realized was bogus but it was how I was treated by Rhonda and Aaron at the west Wichita is location. I want someone from Corp to call me re this. 620-245-7142

I was shopping online at kohls for 2 hours yesterday (Black Friday). I had about 12 things in my cart. alot of barbies for 4.99 and also your Mattel Barbie Glam House and 3 doll set (I have a printout of the price) it was 39.99. I then went to eat lunch and came back and the prices had gone up???? The barbies went up to about 7.99 and the Mattel house 49.99. Why? I ended up taking a bunch of stuff out of my shopping cart. Please explain why this happened? If you email me I can email pics I had printed out of the 39.99 price and 4.99 barbies.

I would rate a zero stars however it will not let me.

I bout 538.00 of product on 11/19/18 sale just was advised by kohls.com I can not receive any of it. Why you ask, because it was all shipped to the wrong address. I changed my address in my address book to my new one and my billing address deleted my billing address. Somehow the system was slow in deleting my address and when I placed it shipped all 27 items to a address that was no longer in my profile anywhere. The part that made me upset was when I called they said well when it gets returned you will get a refund. I advised I want my items not a refund. They said try reordering them when you get your refund. I said can I get the items for same price I was advised no by rep you will have to pay more. Sorry I was also told by rep it was my fault for putting the wrong shipping info in. I advised her I had emails confirming my address updates this was ignored. I have ordered from kohls probably 10 thousand dollars in merchandise online and in store combined. I will be finding a new store now. They are a horrible company when you call customer service and they tell you are wrong. I attached a screen shot of emails showing I updated all info before order was placed

I was doing my online shopping first site kept kicking me off then declined my password! But mainly I placed order first doubled order had to redo whole order.then came to check out.made sure to have everything shipped to home. But it didn't let me review my order! When it said checkout I saw credit card was wrong so I proceeded to change cards it directly placed order! I got email confirmation. I then called customer service within 10 minutes. Not only would they not change payment info they wouldn't cancel either! Then they tell me I had item to be shipped to store! I can't drive and the nearest store is 20 minutes away!
I spend a lot of money at your store.it may not be much to you but for me it is.i would think there should have been some way to fix my situation since it was Not my fault!
I am very disappointed with my experience. I picked your site because I liked the service but this time I wasn't even given option to check my order.

I purchased a gift card in the amount of $220 to buy the Blockbuster xbox one s. I got online at 12:01am Nov. 22 to find out it was out of stock. Really? I would like to turn my gift card in so I may purchase this product elsewhere

Everytime I try to get into the website, I have to change my password. Today, I have had to change it about 5 times. What is the problem?

I just want to keep one password, but it keeps telling me to change it again, and again, and again. Help. Pick one of the passwords I want to use and let me keep it.

Ordered an item to be delivered to a different address. Blocked until they could verify who I was. Fine. Glad they are watching out for me. However, after providing name, address, phone #, email address, last four digits of ssn. I was told I had to bring in 2 types of identification.... to the STORE! An hour away! Fine. Bring drivers license and bill from my HEALTH INSURANCE! Would not except the bill as I’d because it wasn’t a utility bill. All our bills come electronically! Couldn’t use online bill!! Told them to close account. Wouldn’t close until I bring in another type of I’d!!! SO PISSED OFF WITH THE STUPITY!!!

I have a Kohl's account with the Metro North store in Kansas City as my store. I placed an online order today after reviewing the order I submitted to be shipped to my home. Then I noticed something was being sent to Riverside, Illinois store for pickup. I immediately contacted Kohl's customer service and was told I would have to call Riverside to cancel the order but only the item for in-store pickup would be cancelled. Since I believe this was extremely poor service, I asked for supervisor and was told the same thing. I requested to cancel the entire order because I was so unhappy. Both told me I couldn't cancel the order. I had called and was talking with the first representative with 6 minutes of placing the order. This is such an inconvenience that I will never shop with Kohl's again.

I purchased $277.82 for Christmas presents from your store 1019, Clarksville TN on Fri. Nov. 16 around 11 PM. It was a large order, I failed to get a man's coat. I should have had 3 sacks, I realized when home only had 2 bags but also a snow suit still had the security tag still attached. My husband called Sat.,11-17 talked with someone about this & told someone that I was on my way down with receipt. Your employee said "no problem as long as she has the receipt". We live 1 hour away in West.KY Mortons Gap. Upon arrival I was treated like a criminal (your person had to check surveillance cameras, describe person who checked me out (Chris), said the numbers on receipt didn't match any of their coats, asked for a description of coat, etc.) I noticed there was a coat hanging behind cashier in layaway, said it looked just like that. Upon getting the coat, it had paper with my name on it. All of a sudden the lady with the accent changed her mind and began apologizing. She also checked the security tag from the snow suit, it didn't work. The place was packed with customers who saw all I went through. I usually drive to Evansville IN to shop at Kohls. I will never again buy anything from Kohls in Clarksville, TN and will be afraid to even use Kohls in Evansville IN. I was publicly harassed like a common criminal. Never again.

You seem to be out of many sizes before a season even starts !!! Kohl's has gone downhill !!

I cant login to complete my hiring process. We're currently trying to submit my background check. It's currently holding up my hiring process, I may not be able to work, because of this.

I use to think Kohl's was the best store to shop & save but something has changed within the store rules with the coupons & at this moment I would rather not get anymore of your coupons because after standing in line waiting then to get to the register and be told "oh, you can't use coupons on this item. How rude! Found the perfect jacket for myself at an awesome price and to be told that, I just wanted to walk out of your store because it has happen to me 2 other times on shoes & toys. Also the rudeness of an associate who was upset because I bothered her to check a price for me. She wouldn't even look at me. Kept her back to me. I'm sorry if she was having a bad day but it doesn't help your store at all. I worked with customers before. You always make them feel welcomed. Yes, I had a bad day at Kohl's in Columbus Indiana

I had an interview for a seasonal position as Kohls is one of my FAVORITE stores. I arrive and check in a couple minutes early. The customer service worker at the store was friendly, helpful, everything I'm use to. Ten minutes after informing the manager I had arrived for my interview no response. The cs rep apologized and reached out to the manager again. Twenty minutes later thee cs rep sees another employee and ask them to relay the message I am waiting for my interview. Another five minutes and the cs rep tries to call the manager and again pages the manager to cs area. Thirty-two minutes later the manager appears and takes me into her office. This is where she introduces herself and ask a few basic questions. Less than ten minutes later the manager doing my interview states she's "basically looking for smiling faces" and to "watch my email for an official job offer". I thank her and we walk out. Three days later no email so I call; no hiring managers are in the store. I call daily for five days until I reach the manager who interviewed me and told me to watch for my official offer and to follow the links to complete new hire paperwork and select an orientation class. By the time I actually get in touch with the manager who I had met with I received an mail stating I was NOT being offered a position. I questioned this when I finally was able to get the manager on the phone. She proceeded to tell me I must have miss understood, that all job offers come from a 3rd party and she's sorry I wasn't selected. I would NOT have turned down other interviews and job offers had I known I was waiting for a decision, not an official offer. I turned down multiple interviews and offers expecting Kohls to send me a link to join an orientation. My interviewer was very unprofessional and I have been so upset and disappointed I have been unable to reach out until now. I missed out on a holiday job back in Sept. I feel mislead, betrayed, and lied to. Since this incident I have not been shopping at Kohls and I plan on paying off my current charge account and closing it out. Never have I had such a negative experience that not only fell below standards and values of the company but it cost me money! I could have went on other interviews and accepted another job if I had been correctly informed that I would be notified regardless if I was chosen for a position or not. Worst experience ever and I feel I can no longer support a store who treats customers and potential employees in a such a manner.
Thank you for taking the time to read this,

Jennifer McDonald

Your store in Cedar Hill, Texas is the pits. I never shoo your clearance in the jr and womens departments because it is a total mess. I would have to stand there and dig. It has no size order, its messy and reminds me of shopping KMart when it was here. The employees are to busy chatting with each other to help anyone, I bought toys there last year thinking I could use coupons there til I found out the other day I can not, so now I have to go to Walmart and I hate Walmart. I love Kohls, but I have to go out of my way to go to a store that is not awful. I have had a couple of employees help me, a girl named Kim. I asked to speak to a manager and she helped me with my problem. As a whole, not good. Thank you for listening

Have shopped at Kohls for years - but rethinking it this holiday season. Store in Monroe, LA - had a problem with a price. Waited over 15 min
for a store manager (assistant responded) she was RUDE beyond belief. I was with 3 other customers having the same pricing problem.. She said" I wish I had stayed home today - this isn't even my department." We insisted on a store manager who finally showed up - by the way he was
looked very sloppy and un- professional. He grudgingly solved our problem - but was in no way polite or apologetic for the problem. If that's the
best you can do then I don't want be shopping there during the holidays when it's even harder to get service. (By the way we pushed the
assist button in housewares earlier in out visit - and after 10 minutes decided no one was coming so we didn't buy the comforter. Your loss -
lots of stores sell bedding.) My sisters and I have 13 grandchildren to shop for - hopefully there are stores out there that steill appreciate customers.

I have made three separate online purchases from Kohls from a wedding registry. Even though the items have been purchased, the registry shows they have not been purchased and are needed. NO ONE, after five phone calls and two "chats", can mark the items as purchased. I don't want the couple to get duplicates, but, if someone cannot take care of this, that is exactly what will happen.

October 21, 2018

Dear Sir/Madam

On the evening of October 20, 2018 I went to the Kohl’s store in Cortland Manor, N.Y. because I needed assistance with a Kohl’s gift card. My kids gave me the gift card for my birthday, however, I either lost it or accidentally threw it out. I advised the manager at the store of this and she told me she would gladly help me by performing a “gift card flip”. The manager’s name was Destiny. She input the necessary information into her register’s computer and was then prompted to contact the approval department to obtain an approval code. She contacted the approval department and, for approximately 1 ½ hours, she was given the run around by the staff there who seemed unable to give her the appropriate information she needed to complete the “flip” transaction. She was repeatedly transferred from one person to another and none of them were able to provide her with what she needed. The people she spoke to were Gerard, Louis, Bobby, John, and Danielle. Finally, after the long wait, and through her own ingenuity, she found a way to solve the issue and provide me with a replacement gift card.

First off, I would like to highly commend the manager Destiny for the outstanding customer service she provided. Through this entire frustrating ordeal she remained calm and professional and kept apologizing to my wife and I for the inconvenience we were experiencing. Also, in spite of the inadequacy of the staff at the approval department, she persevered until she was able to bring the ordeal to a conclusion and send me home with a replacement gift card. I think she should be acknowledged and rewarded for being an excellent employee and representative of your company. If I owned my own company, she is the type of employee I would want to have working for me.
I would also like to point out that her assistant Tasia was also helpful during this ordeal.

Secondly, as long time Kohl’s customers, my wife and I were very discouraged to have to wait 1 ½ hours for a simple matter to be solved. If it weren’t for the way Destiny and Tasia handled themselves, my wife and I would be looking elsewhere to shop. It seems incomprehensible that you have people working in an approval department who didn’t have the knowledge or ability to provide the proper approval code to another employee so she could complete her customer’s transaction. To have your employees and customers at one store spending 90 minutes of their time to complete something that should take 5-10 minutes, due to the inadequacy of employees at another location, is extremely poor business. Hopefully you will address this so it doesn’t happen in the future to other customers.

John M. Giordano
24 Louis Court
Peekskill, N.Y. 10566

I would like to speak to a customer service person on my last order 5665361208 for the 200tc soft washed cotton percale full size sheet sheets that was pale green, item price 47.99. There is an imperfection on the flat sheet with white bleach marks on this sheet in different places. Please have someone call me on this matter. I was trying reach customer service but was not able to reach a person. My phone # is 716-822-4924.

Joanne Niewczyk

San Antonio, TX (Forum location 78148). Went in to the store and could not find any staff to help me. When I did find staff, she could not direct me to the women's coats because she stated that she had no idea where they were. Called for a mgr. and 10 MINUTES LATER, she comes out and tells me she was on lunch. She also stated that they did not have coats "because Texas was a hot climate". It was around 730pm and 50 degrees outside. As a military healthcare provider, I find this type of customer service unacceptable.

I recently had a problem receiving my bill from Kohls - for 2-3 months my bill was returned to Kohls from my Post Office and marked as "undeliverable." At that time, I owed Kohls $55 but had forgotten about it because I didn't receive a bill. About 3 weeks ago I started receiving phone calls asking me to call Kohls and eventually spoke with a live person who informed me this was a collection service and that I owed Kohls money. Because of concerns this might be a scam, on Sept. 29 I went to the Kohls store in Duluth, MN to speak with someone about this. A clerk provided the business phone and I was able to speak to billing. The woman I spoke with was the one who told me the bills had been returned as undeliverable and that my $55 bill was now $158 due to late payment fees and the service fee for trying to collect. I explained I didn't pay the bill because I didn't get one, as she was already aware. I pointed out my good history of payment, requested the additional charges be waived and stated my intent once this issue was resolved to pay this bill while at Kohls. The Kohls representative agreed to waive the late payment fees, but said she couldn't waive the "service fee for collection" and quoted me a new total of $84.80 which I paid immediately after getting off the phone. While talking to her, I also asked about the impact of this mailing mistake on my credit rating and she stated this would have no impact. HOWEVER, a few days ago I submitted my bank application to maintain a personal line of credit I have had for years with my bank and received a call from my banker telling me my credit score had dropped too low and that the only thing negative on my credit report is an uncollected past due debt to Kohls in the amount of $55. I am not happy about this - not at all. I have filed a complaint with the postal service regarding my mail be returned to sender as undeliverable and I am filing this complaint with you because your representative has failed to act to restore my credit rating. ALSO, I called a number listed on-line to "talk to a human" and instead went through an automated system which informed me I have a current bill in the amount of $3.00 and I would like to know how that happened since I haven't shopped there since I paid in full the amount quoted by the Kohls representative. I would like a confirmation of some type in a timely manner that indicates this complaint has been viewed and will be taken care of. I thank you for your time and in advance for your anticipated quick response to this complaint.
Niki Mistelske
218-256-3801
nmistelske@hotmail.com

I went to the Douglasville Khols for back to school shopping. I took in my Khols 30% off card that we had sent in the mail. I did not have my card. Usually, they will look it up. After two hours of shopping with my kids and trying on clothes we went to pay. They could not look up my card using my drivers license because I had a veterans license that was over 10 years old. They needed to call the office. The manager came over and it was a lady with a cleft lip and she refused to call and look up my number and she refused to let me use my debit card and get the 30% off. The clothes totaled to 500 dollars. 30% off was 150 off. She offered no solution and said they would not complete my transaction. Not only was that publicly embarrassing, her attitude was degrading in front of my kids. I left without the clothes, I cancelled mine and my wife's Khols card. We shopped at other stores that day but the embarrassment and wasted time on a Saturday was such a slap in the face. Our family, my father, my mother in law, and my kids now will never go there again. The customer service department made no effort to help they were happy to cancel the account. I hope at this point that company goes out of business.

I did not receive 2 orders from kholes on line

I contacted them to tell them
they said it was delivered as the tracking number said it was
I explained not to my address it wasn't or at least I didnt receive it
I wait a week for them to reply back to check my neighbors and surrounding areas!!??
dont you think I would have done that before contacting them ?
so I email them that wait another week for them to reply and tell me
it will b 3 weeks to track the package????what the hell were they doing all this time ??but yet Im expected to pay a bill for merchandice not recieved ???this is the poorest customer service I have ever expiernced and will no longer ever shop here again
and I shop here a loT!! I dont even want the merchandice anymore after all this .I want my money back and I will spend it at a better place with better customer service

I have purchased several PAIRS OF uRBAN PIPELINE CARGO shorts. After one or two washing the shorts go into holes at the same spot. It appears the material in the beige and tan shorts is dry rotten. It is like the material is becoming unwoven. In trying to fix this using a thin needle
the needle makes a whole in the fabric. I have never seen anything like this in all my years. Needless to say I will not buy this product again It is not my washing machine as other clothing does not go in holes. I have tried to contact the brand to no avail.

Bernie Marsh

Please let me start by apologize about complaining. I get my bed pillows from Kohls because they hold up well and we love how fluffy they are. Now that you started rolling them they have lost there fluff and are flat. I've tried shaking them and putting them on air fluff in the dryer. Still flat. I realize Kohl's has limited space and this saves space tremendously but now the product falls short of satisfactory. Thank you for your time.

Online/computer order done from store do not allow a change in order after only 30 minutes. I had a number incorrect on delivery address, phoned within 20 minutes - spend 15 minutes with Brenda in Mexico trying to find order and then was told that 30 minutes was exceeded and that my package was already in shipping!!!. Called back store representative who had no idea that 30 minutes was time limit. I will NEVER show at a Kohls AGAIN. Limited in store merchandise, coupon incentives and phone service are very poor.

I have been waiting 29 days for a corporate refund. My receipt says I will receive the check in 7 to 10 days. I called the 800 number on my receipt and after waiting for 2 hours on hold I had to hang up and never spoke to a live person. This is ridiculous. I'll never shop here again.

I have been a regular shopper at Kohl's for many years. I was very excited about receiving a recent $15 yes rewards on my account but was first having problems accessing on my phone. Then, I had surgery the last week and half of the end of July. Weeks before that were spent getting things done for surgery so my Kohl's yes rewards were not on my mind at the time. I finally remembered them at the beginning of August 1 and called to see if I could still use but was denied. It's discouraging that there is a good program but can only be used in a short time. I know a month is usually enough time for me but I had extraordinary circumstances last month. There should be an exception just for these kind of occurrences. This had discouraged me from shopping there at this time.

My daughter placed approximately 200.00 in clothing on hold today, 8-3-18, I waited in line at your service desk to pick up items and I had other items, and was going to make a payment on my account. I asked the woman who got my items if I could pay for them at the service desk, she said no and that I had to leave her line and get in the store line because the call the next person in the store line. I was not happy with her answer because I had waited in her line to leave and get in another line. If these were not school clothes for my grandchildren, I would have just left. I told her I could not believe her, she said if it is a problem I will check you out, At that point I told her I did not want her to help me at all. In the meantime, they did not call anyone over, there were 3 of them back there. No more customers in line, so she proceed to go the regular cash registers to wait on people. Please tell me what your protocol is. I called the customer service department spoke to Jennifer she understood my complaint, but did not know the protocol. I have been a loyal customer for years, but this incident is going to force me to pay off my kohl's account and cease using it. Please respond to my complaint. And teach your representatives appropriate customer service. FYI< I left your store and went over to Walmart and at their service desk, the clerk checked out a customers grocery, what a difference 2 stores make.

Never honor refunds. It's 5 months and still waiting . You'll die before they answer calls.

I purchased several items last week and used my 30% discount, (which I'm grateful for). I don't try the items on in the store because being in a
wheelchair makes it difficult. TODAY, I returned 2 items and was told I had to stroll the store, in a wheelchair, looking for the EXACT amount in order for me to keep the $10.00 voucher I received last week. I managed to find one item with the EXACT amount but couldn't find the other amount of $46.00 so, I chose an item for $48.00.. NOPE, NOT ACCEPTABLE.... Therefore, I lost my $10.00 voucher even tho I bought additional items........................ Perhaps, the policy could use a bit of revision. I've been a loyal customer since the opening of the Victorville store and I try not to take advantage of any situation. But, at the same time, consideration needs to be made for handicapped people. I think Macy's treats their customers better.

Thank you.

On Sunday evening July 15th I was shopping in the store in Jericho, Jericho New York 11763 in the boys department. I found Tek Gear pants for 19.99 on a rack with a red sign above them that said "Sale buy one, half off second". When I scanned the item it did not show the half off as advertised. I found a saleswoman on the floor and showed her the display with the red sign. She immediately pulled down the sign and said it was wrong. I then went to customer service and told them about my issue. He said he could do nothing for me. I then asked for a manager. Mike the manager on duty at 8:52 p.m. came to customer service and did not want to hear anything I said including that the saleslady saw the sign and then took it down. He gave me all kinds of excuses that a child could have put it up, he couldn't sell them to me at the price and I would have to pay 19.99 each. I told him this was false advertising on the part of Kohl's. I told him if the sign shouldn't have been there, I'm sure it was there all day, that his sales help were not doing their job of checking displays, merchandise on shelves etc. I told him to check store cameras since I did not take these red signs from elsewhere and put them on top of this particular rack. He did not even want to verify my story with the saleslady who pulled the red signs down. I was very disappointed with his attitude that the customer is wrong. I shop quite often in Kohl's and purchase much of my grandchildren's clothing. I have attached the UPC codes for the items I wanted to purchase for your review.

Hoping to hear from you in the near future as to how you can resolve this issue.

I spoke with Lisa in the Philippine's On July 13, 2018 concerning resetting my password. There was so much background noise that I had trouble hearing her. She was rude and didn't seem to understand what I needed. She didn't seem to understand that I only wanted to reset my password not place my order with her.She stated that if I had listened to her that I wouldn't have been on the phone with her so long. Yes, she speaks English but it appears that she doesn't have a grasp of the language enough to understand.

hello,
I am writing to you because I am a bit confused Yesterday you had a wonderful sale . Two shirts for 10.00 , two towels for 14.00 just to name a few . These were on the ad that said online and in store one day sale When we went to the store the shirts were 9.99 and towels were 9.99 . When I pointed out the ad they said there is a price difference between on line and in store . How can this be ? I have shopped at Kohl for many years . This did not seem fair so I left my purchases as so did my sister and a few friends . Please would you take the time and explain why this happened
Patricia Benoit
AmazinGrace44@Hotmail.com

My Complaint is Regarding store Manager at Shelby Township MI.... MARIO
Being a former employee it took everything I had NOT to Deck him. The way he is DISRESPECTFUL to many Female Employees with the EXCEPTION OF HIS PLAYMATE "CHRISTIE". Not only is there a Definite SEXUAL ISSUE THEIR which can be verified by camera but she is also given treatment that others would be Fired immediately ...leaving for lunch without punching out, sitting in his office for hours on end while others are working short handed and then he reprimands employees in front of Christie , for NOT WORKING FAST ENOUGH OR OPENING CREDITS.
The way he disrespects Sue in Jewelry, he needs to be TERMINATED ASAP. He has said things to others that she is useless because of her age and that because she is diabetic others have to pick up her poor performance.
Mario and Christie both being married are a disgrace to being married. I'm sure if Their spouses were to find out they would be Divorced. And it couldn't happen to the two MOST DISGUSTING WORKERS KOHL'S HAS....
I have witnessed their x rated behavior in front of customers, in private..where I walked in on them ..only to be threatened to be fired.....Thank You For the favor...I have complained in the past to Corporate ....Nothing...Im sure Christie Husband being a Shelby Police Officer would love to see the pictures of the two of them...Funny how they ALWAYS CLOSE TOGETHER OR WORK THE SAME SHIFTS........
Mario is going to be sorry for his actions and disrespect for the way he treats and speaks to the coworkers Other then CHRISTIE.
CORPORATE GET OFF YOUR ASS AND DO SOMETHING WITH THIS PIG OR SOMEONE WILL.

Never try to reach corporate refund Dept. took two days to reach a live person, shame on Kohl's...

I’ve been shopping at Kohl’s since they opened, never had a problem, great sales, the workers are all nice & very helpful my only complaint is I’m no longer getting sale adds to my e-Mail now I get them in the mail coupons & such. Recently I tried to open a Kohl’s app. so I could go to it to use my rewards it says wrong E-Mail and or password now I’ve had the same E- Mail forever I can’t get to my rewards to use them, I called the service dept. They were suppose to send me a 10$ coupon to use on my next purchase never came to my E- Mail agin I called to say it never came to my E-Mail Agin Now I’m not getting any E-Mail adds WHY??? All the other stores I shop at send me E-Mail Why all of a sudden I’m Not getting any & I can’t get to my rewards to use them! Here’s my E-Mail ottiset@aol.com Good luck I probably won’t hear anything back from you either! I always pay my bills on time too! I guess this means I won’t be getting my 10$ Birthday Gift in July thru my E-Mail either beings they can’t seem to get to my E-Mail! Thanks for listening! Candy Carter

No Stars. Customer Service Employee Tiffany kept me on the phone over 1 HOUR to correct a mistake KOHL'S.COM made in taking away my $70.00 Kohl's cash without me making any purchase. She put me on Hold 5 or 6 times, and it took her over 1 HOUR to correct Kohl's MISTAKE and to place an order for 1 item on line. I believe she kept placing me on HOLD (so I would eventually hang up). This has been one of the WORST experiences I have had on line. I will NEVER purchase on line from KOHL's again, since they take your Kohl's cash away when an order is not processed. The customer service representative had no consideration for my time, as I had tried making the order on line, on May 9th about 4 times without any results. On May 10th I tried a couple more times to place the order on line without any results, only to have to deal with a Kohl's Customer Service Representative for over 1 HOUR to place an order for 1 item. (ZERO STARS) A huge waste of my time. This was an extremely simple problem which should have been resolved within minutes.

I purchased a relic ladies watch on 5-20-17 and was told at the time of purchase that if the battery stopped working before the year was up that kohls would replace it free of charge. Well, the battery stopped on 3-16-18 so I took it to my local kohls store today, 3-17. Was told by the jewelry department that they no longer replaced batteries as of two months ago due to a policy change. I understand policy changes, but feel that my battery should have been replaced. It was not my fault that it stopped or that your policy changed. The clerk told me she no longer had any free batteries but she could sell me one for 10.00. I told her no thanks so went to speak to a supervisor, who told me she would give me 20% off of a new battery. I didn't do that either, but left very disappointed that kohls would not honor what I was told upon purchase. I'm not expecting that you will do anything about this either, but just feel this is not fair to me. I was very polite and just let them know that I thought is was very unfair. I walked past the jewelry counter, on my way out the store, and could hear the two discussing me at the jewelry counter. Not good protocol. Thank you for listening
Barbara

Dear Sir/Madam:

I do not wish to complain. However, I would like to ask why you do a certain thing. My family often gives me Kohl's gift cards. However, I do not understand why that is not used the same as cash or credit. I often get your discounts - up to 30 % off. So far, the store associates will not let one use a discount with a gift card. I have two gift cards I have been saving for this reason only.

Also, what is the rule on not letting a customer use their given discount whether it be sent via mail or a Senior discount day, such as Wednesday, with a gift certificate. I do not think this is a good store policy. Punishment for gift certificates, knowing someone had to buy it from your store/company seems short sighted.

I see you only have a two star for your company. I wonder if things like this cause this problem. I am thinking of asking my family to get me gift certificates from other stores/companies.

I have been a card holder since you started your Kohl's store in Beaverton, Oregon and this is my first complaint.

Wanita Phillips

A few days ago, I bought an Elite 30 cup coffee pot online, instore at your kiosk at the Macedonia, Ohio Kohls store.... ...Order 5459358258. The kiosk was not cooperating and it took me at least a half hour to complete my order. I had an employee first help me. The keys were sticking and printing the wrong letters. The employee spent plenty of time with me, but then I told her I could finish myself. I put in my credit card, then promo code but I wasn't fast enough and my order was lost. I had to start over, ready to tear my hair out because the kiosk would not work. It activated very slowly. I finally asked a second employee who helped me from start to finish. She was very patient with me also like the first employee was. At least you hire good people.

I can't believe this is how Kohls operates in getting a single sale. Those kiosks are junk. Both employees also had difficulty using them and they should have been familiar. They told me they were acting "slow" that day. Well, there is no excuse for this nonsense.

Get your act together Kohls or I will have to take my business elsewhere.

Gayle Spann

I was shopping in your store on Feb.,12,2018 around two pm.I was standing at your jewelry counter when a man walked rudely in front of me.There was a tight space about 25 inches and nobody behind me.It turns out he is your number two person --Frank who needs to learn how to be courteous and know what it means to have manners. He didn't utter a word of excuse me,but there was never a need to walk in front of me when we are the only people at that end of the counter and plenty of room to walk behind me.As a flight attendant with Alaska Airlines for many years I know a great deal about customer service and Frank needs to learn.

I told my husband that one action from him has made me rethink spending money in your store.

Regards,
Linda Elledge

Problems with Kohl's.com. Spoke with Young Lady about my order and using my Kohl's Cash and Yes2 Rewards, along with a $10.00 gift card your company had sent me for my Birthday. She couldn't help me so I ask for a supervisor. Was put on hold for awhile, Not really put on hold because I continuously heard talking in the background. She finally said I have a supervisor that can talk to you, NOW!!! I heard music, then a ring, that rang quite a few times and then a recording that said no one was available, yet I had held on while she spoke with WHOEVER and then said I will transfer you!!! I left a message with MY NAME AND MY TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR WHOEVER TO RETURN MY CALL. THIS WAS AT AROUND 2:30 PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME AND IT IS NOW, ALMOST 6:30 and NO RESPONSE. I SPEND TO MUCH MONEY AT KOHL'S TO BE TREATED THIS WAY. I will be CLOSING MY ACCOUNT JUST AS SOON AS THIS INCIDENT IS TAKEN CARE OF IF THE OUTCOME IS NOT TO MY SATISFACTION!!!!!! RIDICULIOUS!!!!!! CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!
Martha Crawford

I do 99% of my shopping online from multiple sites and have seldom had a complaint however this is such poor customer service I feel compelled to alert customers. Recently, I purchased a Christmas platter and a set of towels online. I was very excited as I had wanted this platter to match the bowl I had purchased in the store during the Christmas season. Much to my dismay the platter arrived in about 11 pieces! Can anyone explain to me how anyone would think placing a platter in a large box with a set of towels thrown on top with no paper, bubble wrap or packaging of any type was going to survive shipping?? I have never received any package that had absolutely NO packaging of any type. Even shoes and clothing arrive with packaging!! Apparently Kohls is trying to save money or something.
Honestly I seldom shop Kohls but I wanted to give them a try because my friends and family like them. From this experience I think I will be sticking with Penny's, Amazon and Walmart from now on. When I phoned to inform that this arrived severely damaged the response was 'well, you can reorder or see if a store still has it' Why would I reorder it when I know the shipping method is atrocious and if I wanted to shop in the store I wouldn't have ordered it online! To make things even worse, I was in the store after I ordered it, they had one left and I didn't buy it because I just purchased it online but hadn't received it yet. I am so disappointed I am considering shredding my card and not shopping here again. This was the worst online shopping experience I have ever had and I do a lot of it!!!

I ordered two items from kohl's I only received one and when I called to question them about this the just kept repeating it would take 24 to 48 hour for someone to contact me an to tell me if the were going to send me an replacement and to check back with them repeatedly. To improve they should send the replacement right away and not be an jack ass about it.

Have feedback for Kohl's?