Kohl's Customer Service

Contact Kohl's Corporate

Toll free phone number: 262-703-7000

Kohls Corporation, dba Kohls, is a department retail chain based in the United States. There are 1,000 stores in 49 states (none in Hawaii) which employs over 140,000. Selling everything from house wares to clothing and electronics Kohls reported revenues in 2013 as US 19 million. Revenues turned down for 2014. Kohls Corporation is publicly traded on the NYSE:KSS.

To report problems or concerns you may call 1-866-887-8884 or you may address a letter to the CEO, Kevin Mansell at corporate headquarters, N5617000 Ridgeway Drive, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051. The corporate telephone number is 262-703-7000. You may also request support at the website support page.

Founded in 1946 by Maxwell Kohn as a grocery store the first merchandise store opened in 1962 at Brookfield, Wisconsin.  The company slogan is ‘expect great things’.  Both Facebook and Twitter host Kohls social media forums with contests, coupons and new brand name acquisitions.

Kohl's Contact Information

• Kohl's headquarters address

• N56 W17000 Ridgewood Drive
    • Menomonee Falls
    • WI 53051

262-703-7000

Browse reviews of other Clothing Stores

Top Kohl's Complaints

The bottom line is this. Kohl's corporate sent my package to a diff address. Said it was all my fault would not help (with attitude ). Said it was the address I gave them and the same on my account. Different city road and zip code! Computer mess up or hacked card didn't matter all my fault they said. I had to track down the package. Lady who got it called customer service what do i do with it? (My account number was with it) they told her to keep it.

She takes it to the store exchanges for bigger sizes and walks away with my Levi's and Vera wang. Kohls customer services blamed me would not credit me because I do not have the goods because Kohl's told her to keep it. They also transferred me to three people dropped the line in two separate calls to them! Then finally they insult me by offering 15 percent off my next online order. They give away my package don't credit me and I get the brush off.

I ordered my neice a pair of journee collection dreena girls water resistant duck boots. My order # was 6633837638. I received the boots and the threading was coming out of the boots. I was furious. I had to drive to the next town to try and exchange them because we don't have a kohls where I live. They don't sell the boots in store. Online only. Now I'm really pissed off. I can't believe that kohls sells a product with such poor quality.

Went to Kohl's to buy a Xbox was told at customer service I could use 30% off so then I go to pay my Kohls charge so I can make the purchase then get it checked out. They tell me I can't so I called customer service and talk to them told them what I wanted to purchase and they told me I could use 30% off. I went back to the store and pay it on my charge again. I could not do this I called customer service again she said they would make it right so I go and do this again. I cannot do this how can they tell you 4 times that you can do this and then when you go to pay for it you can't do it someone does not know what they are talking about I am very upset at Kohl's.

When I was at Kohl's tonight there were already two people in front of me in line. The lady who was at the checkout was having trouble with the customer because she didn't bring her Kohls cash that she wanted to apply it to her order. So the cashier called somebody else up to help her with this problem. That person had to call somebody else to figure it out. Meanwhile there are three more people behind me in line. I'm not complaining about having to wait. When it was my turn to be served, I was explaining that I wanted my order into orders I was going to use the Kohl's cash on the one that I knew I was keeping. the second order I wasn't sure which items I was going to keep. The cashier rang everything together because I'm sure she was feeling pressure because of all the people in line.

So I said excuse me did you hear what I said and she said no I didn't I am deaf in my left ear. Because there were people in line I did not ask her to re-ring it because I did not feel like going over to the service desk right now I did not have this taken care of tonight. But now I'm going to have to go back to have it running into two orders the three things I definitely know I'm keeping and want to work with my Kohl's cash and the six placemats three sets of two that I wanted to bring back to the house to see which one I like best. It is just a pain in the butt that I have to make an extra trip When this could've been rung as two separate orders. I would prefer someone contact me about this.

After a few days of thinking about this I have decided to express my dismay. I went to Kohls the other day and bought 99.99 worth. To my surprise I received 10.00 in Kohls cash. After getting home I thought about this and thought had I known I would have reached over and grabbed one of the candy bars or other trinket that is always on the counter to make me over the 100 and legible for 20 Kohl's cash. The cashier has no problem asking if I want a credit card so I believe she could have made the same effort to mention the fact that if I saw something here I could but my sales over the 100 and get an extra 10 in Kohl's cash. Not really mad about this just a little up set when I think about helping the customer. Thanks for listening feel better now that I have expressed myself.

Recently ordered from the wedding registry. The package was sent to the wedding couple not to me! The gift messages that were supposed to be included with each gift (3) were not there. And the price of each item was shown on each package! What a mess and embarrassing for me as the gift giver. The wedding is in October and these gifts have already been sent to the couple. First and last time I will shop at Kohl's.

Of note, I normally have wonderful shopping experiences at Kohl's. Today, however, I am almost as angry as I have ever been after my shopping visit to the Kohl's at 13725 Foulger Sq, Woodbridge, VA 22192. As a gift, I received several hundred dollars’ worth of Kohl's gift cards from my husband. Excited to get new things, I went to Kohl's today and shopped around. Upon checkout, I attempted to use the 30% coupon I received in the mail (I am a Kohl's CC holder) along with my gift cards (GC) to pay for my order.

At this time, I was unceremoniously informed that I could not use my GC with that coupon which is evidently only good if I put the whole order on my Kohl's credit. THIS is my first issue. What the heck is the benefit of being both a Kohl's CC holder and a person who has GCs to spend?? It seems very unjust to penalize a person for trying to use money at Kohl's with a coupon that was sent because they're a CC holder in good standing. Come on now, Kohl's, you can do better regarding customer service on this issue because I now have hundreds of dollars for merchandise in your store that I can't seem to "spend" with the coupons you send me.

My cashier told me that the only way I could use my gift cards was to pay full price for the items I wanted to purchase. That conversation leads me to my second issue. When I asked to speak to a manager a young man named Lu came over and told me again, unapologetically, that I couldn't use my gift cards and the coupon at the same time. No other option was offered to me. No other coupon was mentioned or even an attempt to find an alternate solution. After a few go rounds of "why is the policy like that" and "that's the policy so that's how it is", Lu left with a brief "sorry" (but not sorry) over his shoulder.

Imagine my surprise when I called back to inquire about the name of the manager I spoke with (because I failed to get it in the store due to the fact that I was upset and with my 'tired of shopping' 2yr old) that the "manager" I spoke with. The woman that I spoke with said she was a manager and was very kind but, to be honest, the damage and frustration was already done.

Why tell you all this? Foremost, I'd appreciate you rethinking your policy about not being able to use gift cards with coupons for purchase. I can understand not paying your CC with a GC but if I have a coupon and a GC at the time of purchase what's the big deal? Second, I would appreciate at 30% coupon that I can use with my GCs. I still have hundreds of dollars to spend (which Kohl's already has) in your store and I'd like to do it fiscally if at all possible.

Third, as I mentioned to the manager I spoke to when I called to ask for Lu's name, maybe this can be a training topic for your employees. If this is a policy you're going to keep (and who's kidding who here, I'm sure you likely will which is disappointing on so many different levels), your policies shouldn't be the end of the story. There's always another solution and most likely one better than "No. Sorry." and then walking away.

I am filing this complaint with Kohls because before starting my job they told me that they are flexible with hours and would work around my schedule. Being that I am a student-athlete, that was the number 1 thing I was looking for in a job. Everything was fine in the beginning until I went on a drought with opening store credit. I understand this is very important to you all. Their attitude towards me completely changed and became very impatient and aggressive in the way they spoke with me both in person and on the phone. They also disregarded my availability and continued to schedule me on the days I had summer school. I am now in the regular fall semester of my senior year in college and have a really compacted schedule of classes not to mention I also play basketball for my school.

The manager or assistant "Tina" told me, when I asked about the steps I needed to take to give them my 2 weeks notice because I seen how working wasn't going to fit in my schedule anymore, she proceeded to tell me they would not have hired me if they would've known I just needed a summer job which I explained to whom I had my interview with that it would be mainly a summer job. On top of all that, they are making it very hard and stressful for me with managing time for mandatory meetings that I may not miss for school and time for homework and practice as well.

I had informed them that I was a very busy person when school started back up. They keep denying people to switch shifts with me claiming that I have quit when I haven't even put my 2 weeks notice officially in yet and I feel as if they are doing this so they can purposely fire me. I called to verbally give them my approval and consent for changing schedules with another co worker who wanted to take my shift and I could barely get a sentence out before the lady who hired me just said okay and hung up in my face.

I have been nothing less than highly respectful and a great employee, by what the customers and my co workers tell me. I am highly upset with the lack of leadership shown by this Kohls management. The managers also negatively talk about the lower ranked employees and spread gossip while in the break room and on the walkie talkies. That is unacceptable! I do not want to have to put on a different job application that I was fired from Kohls because I honestly enjoyed the customers and my co workers but I will not show up to another work day because of the blatant disrespect.

I just got off the cell phone after calling Kohl's Customer Service. I spoke with a person who was not helpful. I have been a Kohl's customer for many years. I was attempting to order "on line" but my email and password would not go through. (kept telling me incorrect). I have had this problem with Kohl's several times and always end up getting a new password, which I write down for next time. However when "next time" comes around, my password or email or username, I'm sent "incorrect". I am at my "wits end" with Kohl's. While on the phone, I used up a lot of my minutes just trying to get satisfaction and order.

The person I talked to said "Are you sure you have an account with Kohl's?"I wasted over a half hour trying to explain what I needed and who I am. Finally ordered two pair of men's Croft and Barrow (which he could not get Barrow straight) side elastic shorts for my husband. I explained to him that I would like to pick up at the store. I gave him my address in Port Orange, Fl where I live. He told me to pick up the order at some other store that I had no idea where it was. I finally ended up after over half an hour, canceling the order. I had a promo code which I tried to give him.

He said it could not be used at this date. I received a 30% coupon in the mail yesterday and that was the reason I thought I could save money. After all this, the coupon could not be used until Wednesday. I will try to order again on Wednesday, the 24. I hope I have better luck. It is difficult for us to get to the store as we are seniors and the traffic some times gives us trouble. But we did not want to pay postage. I will try again another time. My husband loves the shorts and has several pair that we purchased at the Kohl's store in Port Orange and needs more.

We have always "loved" Kohl's and shop there often when we get good prices as we are on Social Security only and have to watch our money.

I purchase several hundred dollars worth of Patio furniture three years ago and it oxidized and rusted. Coronado style furniture(chairs, chaise lounges and a table) The patio furniture is a mess and now when it rains the rust from the furniture is staining my pavers. I am extremely disappointed in the patio furniture and the condition that it is in. The furniture is stored inside all winter. I would be happy to share pictures once I am contacted by someone.

I am trying to get into the Wedding Registry on Kohl's site and I keeps getting a code that says pmpSearch_header_tmpl. It will not bring anything up for me. I contacted customer service and they told me it was my browser. It is not my browser, I have tried others and they too do not work. No help there with C.S.! Please have your computer services department look into the problems you are having, as I have seen other people are experiencing the same thing. I have filed a complaint with Kohl's site and still no word back from anyone. Guess KOHL'S doesn't want to make money.

Just bought some sunglasses, never shopping there again after they ended up selling me a fake.

Was just at Kohl's in Delaware Ohio. Wanted to purchase a aqua colored jacket on a display because it was the only one left in that color. They refused to take it down. Never heard of a store refusing to sell an item. Extremely disappointed because I'm not from this area anyway.

Kohl's sent me a Happy Anniversary card for owning a card for 16 years and it said to check under for another offer. But the date on the extra offer was only a few days, and it was not as long as the gift for having a credit card . It said please take an extra 30%, but you would have thought to use both gifts at the same time. But you did not give out the coupon being the same date. It expired sooner than the original gift. I felt that was unfair that the extra gift was not the same. They would have made me come to Kohls at different times just to use the additional gift.

Believe it or not the coupon was for an additional 30% off but it had expired. I also heard others complaining but I guess they did not write you a disappointment complaint. I thought the gifts should have been ran with the same date on the gift card as the extra surprise. I do not have a Kohl's where I live and I have to travel to Kohl.s. The promo code was RAIN30. I know this complaint is late but I still wanted to make my position as to why I feel this was unfair.

I ordered an iRobot Roomba 620 Vacuum Cleaning Robot from Kohl's.com as a gift for someone. Problem #1: There was a problem with the kohls.com website and I was charged twice for the same item. Ultimately, I was able to get one of the charges removed. This was my first hint that Kohls.com does not run a functional online business.

Problem #2: The order was taking a long time to be delivered, so when I checked on the order and was shocked to discover it had been cancelled without my knowledge - I was unaware that this had happened. I thought the item was being shipped because the amount of the item remained deducted from my bank account (via debit card). I called Kohl's to find out what was going on. The kohls' customer service person routed me to a Kohl's fraud specialist who grilled me, particularly about the shipping address. He looked it up on Google maps and quizzed me on the cross streets and what the building looked like. After this lengthy and humiliating experience, the costumer service person placed a new order (with a new small discount applied) and assured me the order went through and everything is fine and the order will ship. This leads me to Problem #3

Problem #3: Today, I check on the order and am flabbergasted to find out, once again, IT HAS BEEN CANCELLED. I WAS NOT NOTIFIED OF THIS AND THE AMOUNT OF THE ORDER STILL SHOWS IT WAS TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. Now I am angry and very upset (because the gift recipient will not be getting their present anywhere close to a reasonable timeframe). Again, I talked to a customer service rep who routes me to a Fraud specialist - who again interrogates about the order. Once again, the Customer Service rep re-submits the order and assures me it will go throughI have no confidence this will happen, and now my bank account shows that I am once again paying twice for this item. I cannot afford to have an additional $244 taken from my account - for any length of time.

I feel disgusted, humiliated and defeated by this experience.

I bought a jacket and pair of walking shorts at the Kohl's store located in Macedonia, Ohio. At the checkout counter I was greeted nicely, but when I used my debit card for payment I was asked to show a form of identification. This upset me. There is over $8,000 dollars in my debit checking account and I feel I was singled out. I use my debit card for all transactions for the last 5 years, and this is the first time I ever was asked for I.D.

I bought a 3 piece suit last week at the Evansville In. Kohl's west side store. The seams on the jacket were not properly sewed, Places where the seam was not sewed. I have always shopped at Kohl's store because of the quality. The brand was Elle. I did return it and was treated very nice but was very disappointed that I had to return it. The suit was on sale but I still spent almost $90.00 on the suit. I'm not the type of person that normally complains, but from now on I will have second thoughts about buying anything from Kohl's. Thank you for your time and listening to my review.

I bought a pair of girls black jeans and washed them and the smell from the jeans was horrible, so bad that I had to throw the jeans away. I never thought it was the actual jeans I thought I might have washed them with something that made them smell. I bought my daughter a second pair recently for Easter, same jeans and AGAIN the same horrible smell. I had to return the jeans. I will never buy my daughter jeans or pants from Kohl's again...its a shame!

I would like to just let you know that the Kohl's stores in Goshen and Mishawaka Indiana need to cleaned better. I use to work for Kohl's in Goshen back in 2009 and 2010 and our Manager Christy always had us folding and straightening up the clothes when we had nothing to do. yo go into these stores now and there is more racks than I have ever seen there but is nice for price and the clothes are everywhere. I guess what I am saying is you hardly ever see anyone cleaning up the tables of clothes folding or hanging up from floor. The clothes are all out of order when it comes to the size.

I told a employee there that the same managers I had must not be there and they said no they have new ones which really shows, you would think they would make the store look better so people can shop easier. I know my Mother in law loves Kohl's but said she will not shop there anymore (Mishawaka) cause it is so hard to find what size she wants cause of them being all mixed up. could you please help your Managers to get a hold on the cleaning and stacking by sizes get the store back to where it use to be?

I was at Topeka Kohl's over the weekend I found Bra's on sale, the Olga's were nice, I had four. When I went to check out, two of them rang up for 13.99 and two for 29.99. I was told two should of been back on clearance. I said ok, so you'll price match your own product? She said no. She called Manager up and she said NO, sorry it was just a mistake, were sorry. I said, ok, but not my mistake, I can't help it if your employee's can not do the job right. That is your fault not mine. You still need to make this right. She said No I don't, it was only a error. I told her, fine, take the rest off, and I won't be back, and as I work for the school's I'll be sure to let them know as well.

She said sorry to hear that, have a good day! Then I get rang up and she said, well what I can do is give you ten dollars in Kohl's cash, really I'm sure you know what to do with that. So your manager's call of a twenty dollar difference cost you a lot more in the long run, as I have spent over a thousand dollars there in the last three of four months. I had done my Christmas shopping there, but never again. Sorry you lost a good shopper, because I as the shopper should of been right! Not your young smart ass Manager! Have a great day!

I purchased an Armitron watch (ladies) sometime ago (maybe 2 yrs. ago) and wore it a few times. I recently pulled it out to wear and both sides of the watch fell off. I took it to the Kohl's in Turnersville, NJ to replace or give me credit (had no receipt) and they said they didn't have a skew no. so they couldn't do anything. They didn't even try. I believe I should get some kind of credit for the watch. At the time, I paid $40 for the watch on clearance. Thank you for hearing this complaint. I hope you can accommodate for this complaint. I usually don't have ay problems with Kohl's.

I was attempting to return or replace a belt which I bought from kohls a few months ago as its leather material was falling apart and degrading. I walked in the store, walked to the belt racks in the men's dept, looked at the choices like any normal customer would. I looked At several choices, picked out two new belts, one of which was Identical to the belt I bought and one new one of a different brand which I was going to trade my old one for if possible. At this point I took off my own used belt during the time period which I was trying others on and set it on the belt rack; deciding on which one fit the best as I compared several choices. Including my used belt, I walk over to customer service with it and two new belts for my refund or return process. Loss prevention then promptly walks up to me as I'm in the process of returning my item to the customer service desk and accuses me of return fraud.

They said I took the belt I was wearing off the rack and that it was not my property originally, and they had proof on camera That it wasn't mine and I didn't walk in with it on. They said there was no proof I was wearing my belt prior to walking in the store, while evidently it had wear marks and degrading due to my use and in the video you could literally see me take off my belt and put it on the rack, which they skipped and overlooked as they only played the beginning part of the surveillance video when the police arrived.

They re arranged the story to their benefit as they used the cameras footage to their advantage only showing me try belts on and not the whole footage of the actual process. They said I was attempting to return kohls property as the used belt was theirs and that is called return fraud. I never attempted to return one of their belts. It was my belt. It was evidently a worn belt with use and wear markings, although they argued I took the used belt off the rack and was attempting to return a used belt which I wasn't wearing when I walked in. I've had this belt for a few months and it's already starting to fall apart so I was hoping I could return or refund it for one of better quality or for my money back.

I'm a poor college student with no extra funds besides financial aid so I can't afford to keep buying belts that are going to fall apart but that's not the worst of it, I was brought into the LP office as they pulled me out of line at which point they asked to search me. I was then fondled and griped by your loss prevention workers. They had no reason to search me but they continued thoroughly, feeling me in my crotch area extensively as if I was a terrorist with a bomb or something stashed by my penis. Like I mean they didn't just pat me down, they took advantage of this opportunity to feel me up and grab my private area. They were then very assertive and rude when letting me explain my side of the story because they we're so confident in their "Evidence".

They were not even willing to show me the video evidence even after the police arrived, as they claimed they would, because as they know, they needed to use the footage to their advantage by only playing certain segments, rearranging the perception of what I was doing Through a camera which did not display the bottom half of my body as it was blocked by another shelf. Is this legal for your loss prevention crew to fondle innocent customers? This made me feel very uncomfortable as it violated several of my rights as citizen. They had no right to falsely accuse me of return fraud. It's sickening that these workers have the nerve and ability to make false accusations and claims which they back with no real evidence. They took my belt from me and my store credit which I was going to be refunded for the defective, bad quality belt I purchased months ago.

After the cop arrived he was even convinced that this was my property due to the visible wear although LP were certain of their assumption That I randomly took a used belt off the rack and attempted to return it so he wasn't going to pick sides. This is not right. This has no morality to it. Im just so broke right now barely making ends meet in college this is the last thing I need to worry about. I cannot afford to Purchase a new belt, that's why I was attempting to return or refund my pre existing one for one of better quality or equal value. Your workers should not have the ability to make false claims like this and get away with fondling innocent customers.

I could understand if I was trying to return a new belt already off the shelf actually belonging to Kohl's, but for Christ's sake it was obviously used and my belt. The video recording shows this proof, but like I said they only played certain segments when police arrived and for some reason didn't want to play the full footage or for me to view the video as they said I would be able to

I am writing to Kohl's Corporate Management, to let them know how DISAPPOINTED I was with the (customer service in management). I have been shopping at Kohl's in Woodbridge since the doors of the store 1st opened. I have spent thousands of dollars in those years, and was always satisfied with the service and merchandise I received .Till, Friday Feb.12, 2016. I went shopping accompanied by my 27yr old son, who was trying to pick up some last minute clothes for his trip to Cancun. When we approached the line to pay, the total was $289.00.That was after my discount.

Maybe that doesn't sound like a lot of money to you, seeing as though you have millions of customers. I brought ( 2) (kohls cash coupons) for $20.00 ea.The young man at the register said they where expired by 1month.I said this is $40.00 can you at least let me use 1 of them?, and his answer was no. I asked to speak to a manager because I had used an expired coupon 2months earlier for $20.00 when I purchased a large amount of merchandise and they said no problem.

I don't try to make it a habit of bringing expired coupons to the store, but I can't make it back to the store every two weeks to use them. After all it is a (thank you) coupon for me spending all the money I do in your stores. A woman named (Fatimah)(assistant manager) 1 register away came over, looked at the coupon and with a VERY (snotty attitude) said you can't use these they're expired and there are NO exceptions. I said I've been very good customer for years, you can't even allow me 1 of these coupons?

In a VERY condescending way she said ( Oh, if you're such a good customer why would you bring in expired coupons , do you do this all the time?) . Even my son said "Whoa", did she have to be so nasty about it. I've worked in customer service for 23 yrs. and I know if a customer is upset over something , you don't throw fuel on the flame. This to me was very inappropriate to say, I asked to speak to her manager and she said fine, he's going to tell you the same thing. By that time I was so mad at the way (Fatimah) had spoken to me I just wanted to leave everything on the counter and walk out. A gentleman by the name of ( Caz ) came over, he was much nicer about the situation, even though I didn't get to use the coupons, he at least was much more curtious. If I hadn't of spent 1 1/2 hrs in that store picking out clothes and merchandise that my son needed for the next day I WOULD HAVE JUST WALKED OUT.

I never take the time to write letters to corporate management, but I just can't believe how much customer service has gone (down hill) at this store. I told the manager that this will be my last purchase at your store. I know my opinion probably won't change a thing, I definitely think some of your management (Fatimah) needs to be retrained in how to deal with customers. In many high end stores, the customer is always right. Without the customers you wouldn't be in business. (Fatimah) seems to have an attitude that it's FINE to loose a customer, because there are hundreds more coming thru the door.

But that's how bad business starts, one person at a time. There is a lot of competition in the area, sad to say she isn't helping you keep any good paying customers at your store. At least I feel better now that I have spoken my mind, and I do intend on letting others know about my experience. It's a shame that this store is losing business because of 1 very rude assistant manager (Fatimah). I hope that Corporate can fix some (MAJOR) customer service problems. Thank you for your time.

I bought a (levi) jacket in clearance that had an extra 20% off sign. I also had a 30% discount coupon. On the way home I noticed the 30% wasn't applied. There was NOTHING on the actual coupon that said there were any exclusions. I went back and the manager of the Kalamazoo store said levi was exempt from the discount. There were no signs indicating this, and I was told that was how it is. I came home, and tried to get through to corporate headquarters, and TALK to someone, which took almost 1/2 hour to get to someone who could discuss this. She said I should know that there are exclusions, and it is written somewhere in the 40 page catalog.

This is very deceptive. I asked her if she would know if she went to Macy's, and she said rather sarcastically yes, cause she shops at Macy's a lot. This is very deceptive. Also, I bought a griddle which should have had a rebate. It was not on my receipt, so when I went back to the store I asked. They reprinted my receipt. I went to the website indicated on the receipt, and the rebate was expired. When calling, I was told to go to Kohl"s main website, look at griddles as if I were going to buy the griddle, look under rebates, and there was the correct rebate. All this is unacceptable. Kohl's has always been one of my main places to shop, but the above, makes me very disappointed.

Also, in the last few years the sales people quality has slipped. There are often long lines at checkout, with one of the only place to check out is the service counter, with only one sales agent there who is often also answering all the phone! you guys can do better--you did in the past. Customer satisfaction should be high on the list of priorities, with especially customer service personnel knowing what they are doing. My 30% discount may have added up to only about $13.00, which may not be much to you, but it is to me.

Was in shoe department found a pair of boots I liked was looking for box couldn't find it so I took the one on display along with another pair. I was looking around store I forgot about the two different size boots I had got to check out and cashier says I got the pillows code I guess didn't think about it until I got home and looked and wow I had both the size 8 boots. I thought I was being watched I spent over hundred dollars. I'm not a thief and I don't appreciate being treated like it.

I placed this order below and found out the next day via email that it had been cancelled by your Fraud Dept for some unknown reason. A simple phone call to me and any issues Kohls had with the order would have been resolved I'm sure. I have been holding my gift cards to use on this vacuum as I was recently widowed and am supporting myself and my grand daughter on just my salary. Your Fraud Dept asked me what city I opened up this charge card?

Really? I have moved several times. Then I was asked when was the last time I used my card. Again, Really? I do not have this information at my fingertips. I have two stores I can go to and neither one is close to my zip code. I spoke with a Supervisor and it said it was unfortunate that this is a hot fraud item. The email said I had to wait 2 days to get my gift cards filled again but the coupons I used had expired. It would have been nice if the supervisor offered to reinstate the the coupons and give me something for my trouble. This is not good customer service and I am disappointed that I was not able to get my merchandise.

My boyfriend purchased a sonic clean plus spin brush for Christmas, and not even one month later I had to return it when the brush would not stop spinning till it died. When I went back all of the brushes were broken in the box(see attached), the girl at the counter was very rude and the manager was of no help, they would not give money back. All I got was an attitude and the girls were staring me down the whole time as if I should not be returning a broken product. I do not want to come in every month to waste my time returning this product.

I love khols and I loved my spin brush until it broke. My family and I have been loyal customers for a long time. When I asked, the girl said that if it broke again I would have to come in and return it every time it broke in a snarky way. I do not think I should have to keep buying broken products, and I would like my money back to get a brush of quality. I also think that maybe these employees could learn how to treat customers with respect and kindness to portray kohl's in a way it should be as if it was their own company. Thank you.

I returned a Christmas gift and the young man who processed the return suggested if I were unhappy to contact Kohls Corporate...so I am. I did not have a receipt but the tag was attached and read $50.00. I was offered a fefund of $8.00. That would mean the item was discounted by almost 85%. I find that hard to believe.This means Kohls "earned" $42.00 for nothing. I have been in retail a long time and am aware of return policies but this seems very inequitable to me. My cousin is a very smart woman and I would be gratified to know her loyalty to Kohls is not misplaced. I have been happy to share my good customer service experiences on social media. I would like to be able to add Kohls to that list.

I am writing a complaint to let it be known that customer service at the Kohl's in Havertown, 250 W Chester Pike, Havertown, PA 19083, has seriously declined to the point I will no longer shop there. I don’t know who is doing the hiring there but they are certainly not setting the bar high. I’ll give you a few examples: It’s the holidays, so I have made roughly 3 trips there since mid-December. About 2 weeks ago I was paying for my items. The female at the cash register just sat there chewing gum, very loudly, mouth open, and acting like she was doing me a favor. I was totally grossed out with her loud gum chewing and attitude. God Forbid somebody say “Hi, can I help you,” or “Thank you,” when the transition is complete.

I was in there yesterday, 01-18-16, and again, ran into store associates who could care less about anything. There was a young male standing in the men’s outerwear section. I asked if he could point me in the direction of luggage. He didn’t even look at me and stated, “Over there,” without pointing in any direction. I started at him for a second because I thought at this point maybe something was mentally wrong with him. Another young man then approached me and told me where to go.

Same day (yesterday), I am standing in line ready to check out. The one young lady at one of the registers had a huge nose ring in her nose. As I was stunned to see that a company would let their store associates who deal with customers wear anything want, I noticed out of the corner of my eye a young male standing at the end register with his finger in the air. After a few seconds I realized that this finger in the air must mean the next person.

I walked to the register with my item (a luggage set) and put it on the counter. He never said hi, or any other word. He actually just stared at me. At this point I was getting irate. After a good awkward moment of us staring at each other, he mumbled, “oh, you’re purchasing this,” which was extremely difficult for me to decipher. Why else would I have put it on the counter if I am not buying it?

I am a professional who spent $300.00 there. I don’t expect everybody to be perfect, but a few very simple things, like “Hi” or “Can I help you” or “Thank you” are not too much to ask. I don’t expect somebody to be chewing gum like a cow with an attitude or blow me off by saying “over there” without pointing to anything, or a cashier to give me a blank stare when I’m trying to check out.

Just a word of advice. If you want people who are going to spend real money shopping there, I suggest you perform a customer service make-over, because right now, it looks like there are no standards. Either pay better wages for higher quality or fire your hiring manager and hire somebody who knows what customer service is, because right now, customer service there is substandard, to say the least.

If you want Kohl’s to turn into Walmart, keep doing what you’re doing.

I was shopping on December 31, 2015 with my wife looking for some new Dockers. The men's department was a complete disaster. It looked like no one had worked in the department for weeks. It took 45 minutes to find 2 pair of pants in my size. The dressing rooms were also a disaster with a mountain of clothes in the corner and 6 to 10 articles of clothing in each changing area. I felt like I was in a thrift shop. Thrift shops don't charge $58 - $70 for a pair of Dockers. The interesting part of this experience is that the other areas of the store looked very organized. I don't think I will be going back to the North Logan Utah store.

Purchased 2 pairs of jeans and discovered when I got home I had been charged for 3 pairs. I should have been more alert while being rung up, but I was in a hurry and only noticed my savings that the clerk called my attention to. I don't blame her totally. I'm upset with customer service because of the clerks attitude. She strongly implied I wasn't being truthful and wanted to know why I didn't notice it immediately. She also questioned me about when I purchased them. She had the receipt which had the same days date. I can understand her being suspicious, but she could of handled this better. She gave me my refund, but I don't know if I will shop there again. I didn't appreciate the way I was treated.

I placed an order for Christmas gifts. I realized that I used the incorrect delivery address (former address as we moved in May 2015). So I called Kohl's customer service to change the address (3 pkgs being shipped). The order had NOT been shipped out yet so the agent said he corrected and submitted the NEW address. Next thing I receive email that pkgs are all shipped to OLD address. I call Kohl's customer service department 4 times on Dec 19. Long holds on wait with NO updates as to where I am in the Que. Finally I get through and explain my issue again. The agent says he will put me on HOLD for just a minute to get approval. After 10 minutes he has not returned to me so the system gives me the option to redial him. The system re-ring him and it goes to voice mail then hangs up.

I had been on the line for 45 minutes when I was disconnected. He never even called me back. My former neighbor was able to retrieve 2 of the pkgs. 2 of the pkgs the new home owner took back to FedEx to be returned. (I rec'd one of those....FedEx redelivered to her again) The other pkg is out to be redelivered as well. I called Customer Service today and she finally took care of me. This entire ordeal was very frustrating and the 2 agents who were no assistance at all need to find new jobs. I have worked in Customer Service and the protocol was that he should have called me back when we were disconnected. I am THANKFUL I finally got someone to assist me properly but her first line of instruction was that I had to call FedEx which I had already done and they said I had to call Kohl's.

So the run around is never fun either. Hopefully is ALL resolved now.

Received a discover card ($250) for my 25 year bonus at work. Decided to get a set of Circulon pots and pans (lame, I know). Found a great deal at Kohl's and about 4 days later the package came. Only problem was it was a set of ear buds ($25), not my pots and pans. No problem, I can live with the delay a few more days although I really wanted them for the holidays. Called customer service, I was informed that they WOULD NOT send out a new set until I either dropped that package delivered erroneously at the store or waited 3-5 extra days for a UPS label to come my then, THEN for the package to be returned and processed.

It's a week before Christmas and there is NO WAY I am going to the mall to return their screwed up order. So you are talking a few weeks at best. When I asked the lady who would know I returned the erroneous order so I could get what I actually ordered, she had no clue.Then she put me on hold FOREVER, came back and informed me they were now out of those pots and pans and I was basically out of luck. I will NEVER, EVER shop at Kohl's again. This happened once at Lands End and they apologized profusely, thanked me for being so honest and immediately shipped out the proper order. I don't get this. And nobody there seems to care.

I placed an order online for my sister n laws birthday. It was very important that she received this present, as I won't go into detail. Bottom line she did not get it and it was canceled, no explanation no notice. Needless to say I am very upset over this and I will be closing my account. This might not seem important to you but it was to me.

The rating was really a zero (0). I received two t-shirts as a gift that did not fit me and both still had the Kohl's tags attached to the merchandise. I did not have a receipt because it was a gift. I found two t-shirts that were EXACTLY the same, just a different size and all I wanted to do was swap tee shirt for tee shirt. Nope. The computer system couldn't do that. The lady at customer service could of swapped shirts. No. Instead I received $1.60 in credit. Really? I feel ripped off. All I wanted was a tee shirt that fit correctly. I recently purchased a timer from a local hardware store. I didn't work. So I went back and wanted to swap for another time, the exact same timer. So they did. Easy. Not at Kohl's.

Ordered merchandise they duplicated the order and charged e again. When I told them about it I would have to return the duplicate once I received it and then wait for the money to be returned. it hadn't even shipped yet and I noticed it 10 minutes after I placed my original order. They were rude and refused to give me my money back. Told them I would initiate a fraud claim and they laughed and said they didn't care.

The original order took forever to receive and multiple items were severly damaged. I still have not received refunds or replacements yet. The duplicate order was received but so damaged they told me to throw everything away as it had so much broken glass in it that it was dangerous to even try to take items out or to reship. Have not received my money yet for that duplicate damaged package. They then credited my account for $130.49 and then charged me twice that same amount. Could not tell me what the charge was for after being on the phone for 4 hours with them. Each instance they had me on the phone for at least 3 1/2 hours and I was disconnected and treated like dirt when I had to call them again.

I called corporate who then transferred me back to customer service even though the complaint was against customer service. I keep being harassed regarding the items I returned via Fed Ex per their instructions and I have been waiting for my money for 2 weeks. Finally I went to my bank and initiated fraud proceedings against them.

I have been a long time customer at Kohls. The other day I received a few emails about an order that I did not place. I copied and pasted just one example below. I immediately notified your fraud department and was told that no one would be allowed to use my email again. I did not know that also included me. I placed an order today only to get an email stating that Kohls cannot process my order. I called customer service again and was told that my email account was suspended and that I would have to use a different email. I do not like the way your customer service department handled this situation and I think that I have been inconvenienced more then enough. I need to know that my account and charge with Kohls is cancelled. I also no not want to receive any further emails from your store. My next email will be to the CEO of Kohl's, the corporate headquarters, and the Attorney Generals Office If I do not receive confirmation that my request is completed.

I bought two sweaters at Kohl's in Oxford, Alabama. They were for a trip to New York to visit my family. I wore one of the sweaters on my trip to the city and it shedded all over everything. Everywhere I went I left lint on the floor. I have never been so embarrassed in all my life. I couldn't wait to get that sweater off but had to wear it all day as we were in the city. They need to take all these sweaters off the shelve. I couldn't believe the poor quality of these sweaters. I returned both of them when I got home and received my money back. I told the girl behind the counter about it. She could see it for herself when she pulled the sweater out of the bag. There was lint everywhere. I am so disappointed with this store.

My ex-husband changed his e-mail address to mine. I talked to Kohl's customer support and reached Neal ID # 823K. He was not helpful at all. I was told to contact my ex-husband. There was nothing he could do to help me out. I want no part of his account at all! Kohl's support staff needs to be trained by corporate to help customers out, not give them the run around. I see more complaints in the future for this company.

The Store Manager at Kohl's suggested I placed Sonic toothbrushes on a display to get a lower price. He was very loud and stated in front of a store full of customers you cannot expect to get 139.00 dollar toothbrushes for 34.99. I showed him the display where the toothbrushes were and there were several Sonic toothbrushes on this particular display. When asked where I could find the toothbrushes on sale he stated near the luggage department. He did not try to help me locate the right toothbrushes he dismissed me as if I was a thief. He was very rude and dismissive. I had never been treated this way before and I wonder if the color of my skin had anything to do with how I was treated. I understand he is new to the Westminster Store ad several employees did not know his last name.

I am contacting Kohl's corporate in regards to a dispute and a rude manager. I went shopping Thursday evening Nov 26th. At the Kyle, TX store at the market place. I want to inform you of a few things. I have been in sales for over 12 years. I have 3-5 family members are originally from the Wisconsin area including myself whom are Kohl's card holders. I am also very intrigued by always getting the best bang for my buck. Of course concluding why i went shopping on black friday.

I was on the hunt for an Xbox 1; so i did my online research, my black friday paper hunting and decided kohls had the best deal for my dollar. I call the store after my thanksgiving dinner and was told they had 3 x box 1's left. I get to the store the store manager or employee was highly rude to me and very unhelpful just by saying your store was out of the $99 black friday tv and $299 xbox game. First alarming thing in my head if i wasnt so determined to get this system. Is for one her rude and unhelpful demeanor, 2 i would have left the store not purchasing $400 in merchandise and 3 i took initiative to go browse the store to find that both the TV and Xbox were still there.

I then have the store manager or assist manager take the items to the front, i wanted in line patiently like everyone else for 45 minutes. I get up to the front to use one of the 3 following items. My $10 off coupon, my 15% off coupon from my mail flyers and the 3rd i tried to use the 15% off online for "turkey day" The register clerk was super calm, friendly and happy and was willing to scan all three items for me. Unfortunately to tell me none of which would work on my xbox 1 item. So i go ahead and go the Kohls.com/exclusions WHICH the Xbox 1 is NOT listed in your exclusions. I asked the boy to ask the front clerk assistant what she thought, so she then in turn called the store manager.

The store manager storms up to the register i am located at disgruntled and argumentative. She is like throwing around the "electronic sign" that says its an exclusion. I explained to her that was not on the counter where i received and found the X box one, I told her in my phone on the corporate exclusions list it was not there either. She refused to look at the list on my phone and kept reiterating that this sign says no discounts. She was highly rude and did nothing for me.

I was actually about to leave the store and NOT spend $400 but my boyfriend next to me whom i was buying the christmas present for REALLY wanted it so i felt bad for him waiting an hour with me and i stubbornly bought the item without complaint as the manager eyed up me and the cashier.

I left the store feeling cheated, angry and to be honest determined that someone read my store. Never in my life out of all the years I go black friday shopping with my family has a manager made me angry and leaving the store REGRETTING what i purchased. As I said, I did my research prior to going black friday shopping the kohls cash plus the $299 for the xbox was a "good deal" but in my head the "GREATEST" deal was saving myself another $45 cash on my credit card payment due to I was POSITIVE i could have used my 15% off coupon where this item was NOT an exclusion. Otherwise, i could have went over to BEST BUY and purchased the same item for $299 PLUS got a better TV with a game for other $200 bucks.

Attached below is your electronics EXCLUDED from your coupons. There is NOT an Xbox one on it.

I am writing in regard to your new ad featuring a homosexual couple. I don't understand why every time I turn on the tv I am having the homosexual agenda shoved down my throat. Am I a hater of homosexuals? No. But anytime you speak up for traditional marriage your accused of hate rhetoric. What blows me away from a marketing standpoint is you are advertising to about 3% of our population but ignore the 70% of the Christian population. Why not do a ad about a Christian couple who raise their children in church or God forbid, a Christmas commercial that celebrates Christ's birth. maybe its time us Christian majority spoke with our pocket book.

We have spent over 2 hours trying to order and print an electronic gift card from Kohl's online and still have gotten nowhere. The incompetence of their customer service is mind-blowing. We placed the order for an online gift card and, when done, clicked on "Continue Shopping" and placed an order for a second gift card. We received an email confirming that second purchase, but none came regarding the first E-card order. After an hour the second card did come through via email and we printed it out, but still nothing came with regard to the first E-card that was ordered. The next morning we decided to try again to order the missing E-card gift card. After 2 hours we got an email saying that this order could not be placed, but gave no reason, only a telephone number to call.

When this number was called the "customer service" rep was no help, had no clue why the order was "blocked", and referred us to a second department.After 45 minutes of explaining the same situation over and over again to new personnel and still getting nowhere, we asked to speak to the supervisor. The supervisor, well-trained to listen to complaints to mollify customers, was still unable to get the order placed or be of any help other than to suggest that we "try again". Several times we were told that the E-card design was "out of stock". We explained multiple times that we didn't want a physical card (which could be "out of stock", but an electronic card (like the earlier one we got via email) that we would print out to give to the recipient; this kind of card is impossible to be "out of stock", but the incompetent staff couldn't seem to grasp this concept. The best we could do (very reluctantly) was to go online a 3rd time and place the same order yet again, having been assured that this would be "easy".

We know how easy it was for us to place the order, but Kohl's doesn't have any easy way for humans to eliminate the problems with their defective software programming. The frustration here is enormous. This leaves a bitter taste with dealing with Kohl's.

After making a purchase online to be picked up in store, I went to the store and waited in line for nearly 30 minutes (how is this easier/quicker than simply going to the store, picking out an item and then taking it to the register??). There was one employee working at the customer service counter at the time who did call for help, as well as a supervisor who came over to tell us there was more help on the way and would be with us shortly. After finally picking up the item I purchased I needed one more item in store. I got the item and went to stand in yet another long line at the front checkout. When I got up to the checker I showed her the coupon I had received in my email and had printed out online. She rudely asked if I had a Kohl's charge card. When I said no she began shaking her head so I thought that meant I couldn't use the coupon? She then scanned the coupon and of course it worked but she said nothing. So I said "Oh, so it worked without a Kohl's charge card?" She did not reply. I finished my transaction and left with a sour taste in my mouth. I have been a very good customer of Kohl's over the years but this experience irritated me enough to now take my business elsewhere.

I received in the mail, the usual monthly coupon. This month it was 30% off. Good i said to myself, I will go and buy my levi's that I need so desperately. I took me quite some time to finally locate my size, I then went to the check out line that was about 30 feet long. after about 15 mins. in line it was my turn. At which time the girl tells me, my 30% coupon is no good. Why, all of a sudden, is my coupon no good? I've been shopping there for years. Am i going to have to find another store?

I purchased $300.worth of bath towels of various sizes for Christmas gifts. I was told that I could get boxes for these in November. I went to the store on Midlothian Va. To get them today and was told kohls is not getting any boxes this year. Is this true? If so, I will return them tomorrow and shop where I can get boxes.

Being a long time customer of Kohl's, I doubt if I will be shopping there in the future. The reason? The last 2 times I went to the Huntsville, Al, store (7630 Hwy 72 W, Madison, AL 35758) the men's section was in such disarray that I couldn't even look at their slacks. The first time was bad enough, but when I went back a week later and it was even worse, it was the final straw. (See pics). This is absolutely ridiculous.

I ordered a diamond bracelet online using 3 promo codes. I forgot to check availability of store pickup so I called Kohls.com customer service. The associate checked three stores, said no then informed me she cancelled my order prior to checking. She reordered the bracelet. When my confirmation e-mail came she hadn't used all my promo codes. I called a second time, another associate told me that order had already been processed so she'd order another one with my 3 promos. When that e-mail came in, only 1 promo code! I called back. That order too had been processed.The third person went to enter the promo codes and asked me how to spell jewelry and seasons followed by you can't use those promo codes any longer. I called for the fourth time and finally someone who knew what they were doing! Kohl's has always had great customer service but I almost lost it today with such incompetence!

I submitted an order over kohls.com. 10 items ordered, 5 needed to be returned. Called and reported that the return mailing slip was missing from the invoice. After 45 minutes, rep. said that she would have UPS come and get the item. I immediately packed up and set on front porch. Two days later, package still there. Called again. After 30 mins, rep. said that UPS didn't pick up item because I hadn't answered the phone to ensure that it was on porch. Explained no one called, but he said no worries, he would resubmit and they would pick up either Friday or Monday. Today is Monday. No pick-up. Called customer service, was told UPS would be coming. She couldn't find any information, but was sure they would be there. When asked when, she said UPS would email when they got the item. Explained I have never received anything from UPS and didn't think this was right. Asked for manager, declined. 30 minutes later, called back, rep. on phone said I couldn't return items; 7 days had passed. Explained I had been on phone for over hours over the last week and needed someone to take care of this. Asked for manager. After 40 minutes on hold, hung up. I spend over $1000 year at Kohl's. Never shopping there again.

I received an email stating that I had $10 Kohl's Cash. I checked my Kohl's app, and was given a message stating that I had been locked out. I called in, and finally managed to navigate through your inefficient phone system to reach "Terry". I explained the us due, gave him the information headed for, and was told there was no email associated with that account,seven though I just got two emails to that email address today. Then he realized he had put my name and email in incorrectly, because he could barely speak English. He put me on hold repeatedly, and finally I asked for a customer service supervisor. He said "No, I am resolving your issue". After several more minutes, more holds and again being told there was no email, I again asked for a supervisor and was told there was not one there. I hung up, and called back five minutes later. I got agent Amanda, who determined that there were two accounts that were not synced. She synced them, cleared up the email problem and explained that because of high volume my Kohl's cash would show up in my wallet in a day or two. Five minutes, vs twenty. You need to move your call centers to the States, or hire people who can understand English. It is VERY frustrating to repeat the same information over and over to people who just don't get it, and do not know how to do their job.

I can not understand why people even order Kohl's online. I recently made a two item purchase from Kohl's and both items were defective, My mirror has a chip on the glass and my photo screen which was $249 looks like it came from a garage sale. The screws were stripped and pulled apart and where the screws are the wood is cracked in two places (2 inch cracks). $249? I will not return these items but I will probably NEVER order online again and hopefully you can help with a little credit to my bill. The screen is really to heavy and bulky for me to return. Not a happy Kohl's customer. (I can send you a picture if you want to see the damage).

My daughter and I was doing my Christmas shopping yesterday. After paying for my merchandise, I was informed that Koh;l' s was not giving out Boxes anymore. They said the reason was that customers were taking more boxes than they needed. I think that a good way to keep this from happening is to make people show their receipt and then take care of the issue. Why should we all have to be punished for a few people. I will do my shopping elsewhere when I have to purchase a lot of presents from now on unless they start to give more consideration to this issue. I would have left all the purchases there and gone elsewhere but I had spent several hours deciding what to buy . This was at New Albany Kohl's in Columbus Ohio.

The woman named Lydia in customer service at the Silverdale, WA store is very rude to customers. Kohl's advertises that they will gladly take returns with or without a receipt. I always save my receipts to make it easier. But Lydia always acts like it is a big bother for her to do returns. She is very slow doing them and even opens packages that are factory sealed to look inside while there is a long line behind waiting. She assumes there is something wrong with everything when there isn't. She makes us not want to purchase anything at Kohl's knowing she will treat us badly.

I have shopped at Kohl's for many years and have always been satisfied until now. This time I have a complaint. I want the coupons to be more clear on what they really mean. The one for this month had 2 dates (one for getting $10 back on spending $50) and another for using a coupon ....30% etc.

It was very confusing as to what dates to use what. After I was rung up, the salesgirl told me I could have gotten $10 back if I spent $50. That was not made clear on the coupon. What I understood was something completely different because the coupon was not clear.

I am very unhappy that I missed out on the $10 because I didn't realize I could do that according to the date. Also the coupon led me to believe that I could not get 30% off and also receive $10 back. I want this to be changed so it will be more clear in the future.

To say the least, I am really disappointed that this happened. Please change the information on the coupon so it will be clearer for your customers. The salesgirl told me I was not the only one complaining about this. I would like to see a change for the better in the future.

On April 11 at 12.21 p.m. I was shopping Koh'ls with 2 friends. I proceeded to checkout along with them. My coupon had expired, and I asked the young boy if he had a coupon to help us out. Of course he said no. When I got home I told my daughter and another friend about this and they both said how they were always given a 15% discount if no coupons at the time. I had only spent $37.06 but both my friends spent over $60.00 each. I wonder if we had gone to another cashier if we would've saved some money. He was not the nicest and I did not receive the bar code coupon with your email address, maybe because he didn't want me to reply.

My ID# on my sales receipt is 999=9588-7841-9991-8777-6380 Is it up to the discretion of each cashier to give discounts or was he unfamiliar or just not a nice employee. I shop Kohl's all the time and found him to be rude.

I bought a pair of sunglasses that never made it in the bag. I called the store that I bought the sunglasses from and the lady I was talking to said that she would check the cameras and then get back to me. I have yet to receive a call from Kohl's and it's been weeks. I have the receipt and I would like to get the sunglasses that I bought or I would like my money back and a gift for gong through all of this trouble. If I am not satisfied with the results I will simply never shop at your store again. I make a lot of money and I buy at least two dresses every month. I liked some of your merchandise and we spend well over $100 on our last trip; it very well could have been the last oneI will not contact Kohl's again about this matter. If it is not resolved I will be contacting the BBB. Thank you for your time and consideration.

First I would like to say I am a loyal customer of Kohl's and shop there frequently. On Saturday the 18th I purchased a dress for my daughter for a honors banquet that would be held on April 22. When I got home to get her ready I had found that the ink thing that they put on clothes had been left on. In a mad dash I had to drive an hour to your closest store to have it removed. This in turn made my daughter late for her banquet that she was so looking forward to going to and almost didn't get to wear her new dress.Though I do know mistakes happen this isn't the first time that this has happened in your store. I did call customer service who basically told me what I already knew which was to drive an hr there to have it removed. Like I said earlier I am a loyal customer and do like your reasonable prices expecially with two younger children. Just very dissatisfied that this has happened more than once at your store.

I went into Kohls department store in Grandville, MI (Rivertown Crossing Mall) and the lady who worked April 11, 2015 between 5:00pm and 5:30pm at the customer service desk for returns is prejudice.

I had stood in line and a Caucasian family walked up behind me and she told the person behind me that she's helping them. So my grand daughter who is 8 years old had to see her actions. When she finished with the customer who were standing behind me, she would not help me she continue to straighten up items behind the counter. I continue to stand in line with my grand daughter. We stood there until another family came behind us and then she says I will help the person whom next.

By that time I'm heated and my grand daughter is telling me its because we black the white lady wont help us, she aint right. When I do come to the counter I do not give her eye contact I told her I'm returning and want my money with base in my voice, and when she gives me my receipt I took it out of her hand to indicated to her by my behavior I did not like the way she treated me in front of my young grand daughter. I would never go back into that store knowing she work there I do not support. I give Kohl's a 0-zero if possible for having people who has a problem with African Americans and treat me like --- and shows their behavior in front of a young 8 year old who has to see that kind of behavior. I hate people who are racist and show it. Kids pick up on adult behavior and thank God she knows what's right and wrong and your customer service behavior is wrong from a 8 year old child.

Then you had one customer service person seen me standing in line and just left and went on break. But that's how you run your business don't satisfy or help the customers before going on break leave them standing for 20 minutes or until someone who is not racist willing to help a African American person. But nope your customer service representative will call the person who is not black to come in front of the black person and take their poor time with them as if they the only one at the counter and then when finish with the customer ignore us. I'm very upset at your representative and the employer you hired. Like I said it will take years before I go back into that store and I hope she quits or be fired before I spend another $1 in Kohl's store. Cutting my credit card up.

I just e-mailed you on the aerosole sandals that you can only get on line. Found them at Penny's and they are not just on line and for $39.99. Much less than yours and no shipping charges. You can look on line if you would like. I will be going to Penny's sometime this week. They are the A2 Aerosoles Wiplomacy slide wedge sandals. At least I will know if they fit and feel good on my feet and for less money. I am glad I looked.

This is not really a complaint but it is. I am looking at the A2 Aerosoles Wiplomacy Slide Wedge Sandals for awhile and I relay like them. I have problems with my feet and I always need to try them on. Why can't you have them in the store so I can try on? They are only bought on line and if they don't fit it is such a hassle returning, etc. Shoes are meant to be tried on. I will have to check with other stores to get a pair of sandals because its just not good for me to buy something that I have no idea if its going to be good on my feet. I have noticed in your Champaign store you shoe department has gone Downhill Badly!!! I am so unimpressed and my sister and friend were with me and they agreed. They say they go elsewhere to get there shoes anymore. I really like those shoes but I WILL go elsewhere if I cannot try them on. Thank you for your time.

Went in to buy a few items with my 30% coupon checking out handed the cashier my coupon and she told me it was expired. I couldn't believe that I had the date wrong and told her I see 4-4 as the date, she said oh I'm sorry that is the wrong date it's the one inside Really now I shop a lot at the store I missed it by one day, asked the store manager to honor it seeing the date I checked should have stated it clearly it was for another offer, No I was told that the prices were now changed back to reflect regular savings. Hum? Do I get this right khols lost a good sale 2 pares of 80.00 sneakers and shorts and four tee shirts. I'm guessing a 200 plus sale with a savings of 30% Khols got neither and Me a bad taste in my mouth too bad enjoyed shopping there!

I went to kohls this evening with my kohls cash to make a purchase. I had a coupon, kohls cash, and a discount coupon. I was told I couldn't use the coupon, ok. Then I handed the cashier my gift card that I have 62.00 on. She said I needed to use my charge card to get the 20 percent savings. I said I don't want to charge and I handed her the gift card again. She got angry and demanded I give her my charge card. I cursed at her and left without any of the items. I lost my 10.00 kohls cash due to a cashier that was rude. I have never had any problems at kohls before. I could not believe this happened

For the last payment attemps something changed on my kohl's account which is no longer allowing me to make online payments using my checking account via mykholscharge account. It seems as making payments from mykholscharge has changed slightly , and your database needs to be updated. I spoke to Gabriele I.D.#2058 on 3/26/2015 @about 11:00a.m. est, but she was not knowledgeable or willing to help me find a way to get my problem fixed by someone else. I explained to her about the problem I was having making the payment and that it would be affecting my credit and all she was concerned about was having me pay with another form of payment. I told her to please log the call, and she stated she did under ticket #5330. I just want to continue using my checking account # that I have used for the last 6 years . Now my payments are now being late and something needs to be done to fix this, when I spoke to Gabriele, she told me that there was no way to fix this issue, her answer is unacceptable.... I need this problem fix, so please help or direct me to who in your company can fix this?

I just had an awful experience with Khol's credit card service. I accidentally made two payments within the same billing cycle which cleared from my account. I called to inquire about getting my money back and was told that since it cleared my account there was no way to refund me my money. I was not very happy knowing that I have balanced my checkbook accordingly to cover the spread of all my bills with not much left over. I explained to the representative and the supervisor on duty that I need the credit back so I can pay the rest of my bills. The response that I got was they were sorry, but I am not able to get my money back. The rep. told me that I should be glad that I payed extra for the month because I am paying my bill down faster. Really?!, but how can I pay my other bills if I allow Khol's to take my money? The supervisor told that if I request for the money back I would be charged a returned check fee of $25 on top of the fact that my payment does not go towards the next billing cycle. This is a load of crap!

I asked for her bosses name so I could file a complaint or at least a different number for customer complaints. She instead gave me an address to write to a P.O. Box. I am very disappointed that this is how Khol's handles issues. This is very sneaky and untrustworthy actions to me. There is not even an email address you can write to and at least walk away with the satisfaction that you know someone should read this complaint. I am NEVER shopping at Khols and telling others my negative experience with them. I would rate their process a 0. I am not a happy customer and their customer service is extremely poor.

Why cant I use my Kohls cash after date? STOP giving out the Kohls cash if you only have a week to use it. I did my shopping and now gave me $40 cash and $30 on line which I did not receive! I think you need to refund me the cash or allow everyone to use the Kohls cash within the month. Its a Joke..

I called on 3/19/15 to ask why I was charged $25 for a late fee. The person told me I didn't pay on my due date of 3/14/15. I explained that I didn't realize that I missed the payment. I said I had never missed a payment (in full) and asked if the $25 could be deleted. She said no--that I was late and that was the price. I have a friend who was surprised that it wasn't removed because she had missed payments on time a few times and always had the penalty cost removed. That's few times vs. once. She, I do not know her name, was very cold and not friendly. I've always had very good contact with your office people and store clerks and it has always been my favorite place to shop.

I took my 2 daughters summer clothes shopping. First off, my oldest daughter is plus size & they had absolutely no clothes for her short of going to the womens department. The real problem started when I checked out, the girl at the checkout wasn't friendly at all, not a big deal but when my bill came to $240.00 I swiped my Kohls charge card which I haven't used in probably a couple years. She says to me that my card will not work & has to get a manager, manager comes over & asks me if I have a newer card? Well if I had a newer card I'm pretty sure I would have used it first, I tell him no, I have not received a new card. He then walks away from us & the cashier says just stares at me, I thought maybe the manager was coming back, that maybe he was getting me a credit form to fill out for a new card but he didn't come back. I said ok, I guess I'll pay with a different card! I was shocked that they didn't take the time to offer me a new card or fill out an application for a new card, instead I feel like I was looked down at for not having a new card.

I had a bad experience with customer service twice in the same store. I never felt so uncomfortable going in a store,. I will not be going back Madison East, Madison, WI. They said they would talk to the young lady and that was it. I will shop online and that's it. I never go to that store again.

I was at the Ahwatukee store in Arizona on Sunday 03/15/15 to use my 30% coupon for three Easter baskets for my children after waiting in line for 16 minutes I was told I could not use my coupon for Easter baskets or on consumable products as of January 2015. I mention to the Manager that the coupon does not indicate this as an exclusions. She said "sorry its our new policy". With no further consideration or concern about customer service satisfaction I was told "I could not use the coupon". I left without buying the baskets and left my useless coupon with the clerk. After leaving I called the store's customer Service and spoke with "Sam" and he said "I could use the coupon for Easter Baskets as far as he knows." This made me even more frustrated that customer service does not even know the policies of coupons. So then I called the Corporate customer service and they also was not helpful they said its the discretion of the store manager. So I guess its depends on the mood of the manager at the time of the situation. I am done with Koh'ls and so is my family. I was a very devoted and loyal customer until this happen.

I received a belt for Christmas my husband bought at Kohl's. He paid cash. The sticker price was $28. The belt had silver trim which after less than 10 times wearing the trim was coming off, poor quality merchandise. Took to Kohl's on Havana in Aurora, CO to exchange today. The same belt was not available in my size. Found a belt for $30 I liked and went to customer service. Was told without a receipt, which I didn't keep because I didn't expect it fall apart in 2 months I was told I could only receive a $6 credit even though the exact same belt is not on clearance and not selling fort that price. I was also told I could not pay the $2 difference, I had to get another $28 belt or settle for $6. I didn't like any of the $28 belts but took one anyway.

I asked if there was a 800 number I could call, was given the credit card number. After 15 minutes on the phone with them was told nothing could be done since it wasn't purchased on my credit card and that there was no other number to call. I informed him that I did not think every person in the world has a Kohl's credit card and if you pay in cash there is no one you can speak to? He did give me corporates number finally whom I fully intend to call. I have been a long time Kohl's customer, I do have a credit card, and have spent thousands of dollars over the years there. I wouldn't expect a belt to fall apart so fast to begin with, went out of my way today to try to get a new belt that I like, which now I have a ugly $28 belt, and spent my time calling and writing and I'm really upset. You may be losing a long time customer. If they had let me buy the $30 belt I would of been satisfied. It's not my fault the other one was a piece of junk! In my opinion they should of just let me trade.

How dare you...send an email to qualify for 100 dollar credit card but must answer a few simple questions? Too much personal information that I bailed out well before the end. Within minutes I was hammered with a slew of unwanted emails from companies based on the damn information your questionnaire required to complete the survey. Do me a favor...cancel my Kohl's card and I'll take my business to Walmart across the street.

Would not even give one star but did not have a option for no stars.My Daughter and I both are Kohls card holders,and we buy often at kohls.I buy most of my Grand Babys clothes at the Anderson,S.C store.My daughter went in store to buy some things for her baby and she was followed around the store like a criminal.She asked for a Manager and the staff in the store claimed they did not know his name,Finally the Mananger was called and he denied that they were followed around the store but quickly changed his mind when he found out from one of his on staff that it was true.Some guy even said we should call police, my daughter said you should so I can prove harrassment from this store. This is no way to treat people so I hope other people will read this and respond,because the manangement and staff at the Anderson S.C store should all be replaced with people who know how to treat people.This happened in front of other customers so we do have witnesses to this horrible sterotyping. Something needs to be done about this store.!!!!

First I need to explain the reason for the delay of my complaint. My husband has been diagnosed with stage 4 terminal cancer. Therefore I'm sure you can understand our lives have not been the same since then. On the day of the 26th day 02 month 2012 I returned a diamond pendant at the value of $789.00. This piece of jewelry had been found in it's original wooden box in a dumpster. A local dumpster diver had come across it through out his daily routine. I purchased the necklace from him for $60.00. His asking price was $100.00'

I was compelled to find the owner of this beautiful piece of jewelry. On the day entered above is the day I entered your department store in Ranch San Diego, California. I spoke with the jewelry dept. manager Agnes and she told me that they would investigate to see if they could locate the purchaser. If the owner had been found that (would have been fabulous) I would be notified, and if not I was to call in 15 days to check the status of the corporate decision made.

She handed me a receipt with an 800# to call and follow directions. I live in Jamul Ca. 91935 which is surrounded by the Cleveland National forest. Our reception up in these mountains is less than to be desired. My husband has been diagnosed with stage 4 terminal cancer at the age of 52 he and I are on a very very low based income and really could not afford the set back of a mere $60.00. However when you are fighting the government (SSA) and with the monthly income of $592.00 $60.00 is alot.

I in he past have sent by US mail a letter to the headquarters with no response. These are the numbers on the receipt starting with the 800-837-0302, the date of receipt 02/26/2012, the 12 digit #734815726494, the remaining no.#s were on the bottom of the receipt 0067 / 0060???. The 12 digit # starting with 734 may have been 735. The receipt is no longer visible therefore one or two of these no.#s may have been transposed or to blurry to see.

However there has to be some type of record that pertains to my statement. Also the manager had estimated the amount of either a credit voucher or refund of $398.00. I am hoping to hear from you very soon and appreciate your time.
Sincerely Doreen L. Flores.

on Sept. 27th I placed an online order with Kohls - which I have done many times. The order clearly states my package will arrive between Oct.2 and Oct.8. When I did not get it by Oct.9, I call customer service. I was told that it went from Fedex to the Post office, where it was now - wrong, I had just come from the Post Office, but went back again as something that I ordered I needed TODAY and would not have ordered at all if it wasn't guarenteed to be here. The person that I spoke to ask me if I would like to reorder??? that wouldn't help much for today either! So now they have charged me but I still don't have my order.

The Ann Arbor Michigan store never has merchandise in stock. I got ripped off of $20 in kohls cash on 9/28/2012 because the merchandise was not in stock, the kiosk was broken and the line for the phone there was backed up. I had to make three seperate purchases on the same day , two were within 3 minutes of each other, one at the register and one by phone and the other one I placed online as soon as I returned home. They totaled $103.83 and did not get my Kohls cash because I was told it has to be one transaction. Well, now I am being punished because your store doesnt have the merchandise in stock, the kiosk is broken and the line to place an order by phone is too long for me to wait again. I was told to take it all back and then rebuy it. Well, by the time I drive there and suck up my gas, the Kohls cash cards are not worth it. I am ready to cancel my charge card. I dont shop there as often as I used to because it seems they never have merchandise in stock.

I called to enquire the status of my engagement ring bought through kohls by my fiance. He is part of the military and we are being relocated. As soon as I called I was greeted very unfriendly, the girl wouldn't give me her name when asked and placed me on hold. She did not sound like she wanted to help me at all. My phone call was passed along three times until I spoke to a manager named Chris, who reasurred me that I will get my ring in time of promised delivery (which is in ten days). I had a delema where we are too move right away and I let him know my concerns although he seemed confused on procedure of this type. He finally passed me off to a super rude lady named Mellisa who was also reluctant to give me concrete answer and cut me off and hung up.

I shop at Kohl's because I find great deals and receive $10 off coupons and on Saturday 3-30-13. I went in to use my coupon. It was for 10 off a 40 purchase including women's dress & casual shoes, handbags , fashion accessories & fashion jewelry

I did have a set of belts on my order, and also earrings. My receipt clearly lists the items under fashion accessories and jewelry.
The associate told me that the machine would not take my coupon and she did not know why, I told her that clearly a belt and the earrings are a part of fashion accessories and jewelry. I even called another manager or associate over and they said the same thing and said sometimes the register will not take the coupons. Well, this is the reason i came into the store, I spent 54.05 and did not get my 10 off. I think the correct thing to do was to give me the 10 off. I am very displeased. I will pay my card off and will not use it again. I have been a credit card holder for Kohl's and a customer for quite a long time. I would like to use my coupons when I purchase the listed items that are on the coupon.

Thanks, Fairese Branch Thrasher

A friend and I went to Our favorite kohl's tonight each with two $10 off coupons (2 from our emails and 2 from our mothers' emails). Anyway, we have gone before with multiple (but not obscene) amounts of coupons and cashiers have been very kind and let us use them. Tonight, while Christmas shopping, we went up to the register only to have a manager say we absolutely could not use them all due to the policy (perfectly fine! Some feel that way!).

The policy is not my complaint! So we made our first purchases, first hers, then mine, and backed ip from the register to review our remaining items. When you're a college student, every discount counts! While she held our bagged purchases away from the cart, I shuffled through the few items left deciding if I wished to pay $19.99 for an item I originally thought would be $10 cheaper (paying double what I expected?- worth rethinking). Then my friend said that the manager was going to every cashier and telling them we had already used our maximum amount of coupons for the night and not to let us blah blah blah.

All while pointing us out and watching us... How rude and unprofessional can you get?! I LOVE kohl's and have never had an incident like this before! We were both offended and shocked by her behavior :( She made us feel like criminals! Again, all I wanted to do was reevaluate and decide how much more money I was willing to spend! I will not be returning to the Kohl's on thomasville road in Tallahassee, FL again. No paying customer (or even someone just browsing) deserves to be treated like a criminal!

Back in July 2011 I opened a Kohl's credit card account at one of their registers after making a purchase and received a temporary use receipt with my credit card number on it. After a couple of weeks the receipt had expired. After one month, I still had not received my permanent credit card nor a bill. I called the customer service number at Kohl's (888-814-3555) and this rep with an indian accent told me sometimes it takes longer to receive the card, and to wait a little longer.

Sounded to me like he didn't want to do any work to investigate what the problem might be. Well, it is now mid-September 2011 and still no permanent credit card or bill. Late last night I received a voicemail message on my phone telling me to "Call Kohl's at 888-814-3555." The recording repeated that message at least 5 times and very loud and rude, I may add. This morning I called to find out they were calling about my missed payment from the same 888-814-3555 phone number.

I told the phone rep about my call to them in July but she didn't seem to care and told me if I didn't pay before the 22nd it would reflect badly on my credit rating. I'm going to Kohl's store tonight, paying the balance, and closing my account. (That's a joke - - since I didn't even receive the card yet.) I want NOTHING to do with them anymore. They can stuff their coupons. The problems aren't worth any savings. I suggest you do the same.

I made my Kohl's payment by my credit card and the clerk charged my credit twice for the same sum of approximately $450. I spoke with several managers more than one dozen times over the past three weeks requesting a credit reimbursement to my card, but they create various excuses about why this doesn't occur--especially pressing me to leave the balance of my Kohl's card. Given the irresponsible behaviors of the management and their poor follow through I am proceeding to report Kohl's to the Better Business Bureau and the District Attorney's Office for unfair business practices.

I purchased a pair of Lee Jeans at your store in Auburn, Al. I wore them a couple of times but they seemed to be extra large for the size I purchased. Now I have purchased several Lee Jeans and paid top dollar for them before. Well I happen to be in Newnan, Ga. and was at your store there. When I attempted to just swap the jeans the check out girls would not allow me to do so because she said they were not the same jeans and the ones that I picked out cost more. Well they came off the same table that I had brought before down at Auburn. May I commend your store at Auburn Tiger Town, it is great. They really stand behind their product but Newman would not swat them for me, so I had to get a refund even though the pants were seconds. Remember I am a loyal customer and paid my bill in a timely manner, but I will not shop at the Newnan store again. Khols in Tiger Town is the one for me.

I am at my wits end. Im pursuing taking kohls to court for harassment. I had a debt of a little over $400. Didn't pay on it for a while, so they sent the debt to collections. I have paid this debt in full to the collections agency it was sent to therefore resolving my debt. This was paid off on 10/13/2012. Since then I still receive 8-12 phone calls a day harassing me over this. I have spoke with several different employees from the call centers and at the Vancouver, WA location, explained this debt is no longer owed, and yet im still being harassed. It is now February 8th and I have received well over 1, 000 phone calls AFTER the debt had been paid. I have no idea what's the point of your call centers if you hire people that barely speak English and don't put in notes in your database properly. This is absurd and I refuse to let kohls off easy. If you are sending debts to collections, after you send it it is no longer kohls debt. That debt now belongs to the collections agency. Why are you not communicating with them on what debts have been paid, and what ones haven't? At this point im not answering any more of their calls due everyone I speak with from their company is incompetent. I just let them keep calling and I print & save all my call logs from my cell phone for court. I would NEVER recommend kohls to anyone!!! Very very poorly ran business.

I am complaining about the customer service at the Khols in Lake Worth, Texas. I went to the store on Friday the day after Thanksgiving just to change a pair of sweats. I am the second person in line waiting for help, and there are only 2 ladies working in the department. One lady was busy with a customer for at least 40 mins. the other lady was working with 2 customers at the same time. She then had to do some online searching for 1 of the customers. I am still waiting for service. The first lady finally finished with the lady who was there for 40 minutes. She looked at the line of people who were waiting for help and then she left, which now leaves us with the one lady who is still helping person with something online. The line by now had at least 8-10 people who by this time are a little unhappy. I have had 7 back surgeries and it is just hell for me to be standing that long with out movement. After about 10 minutes of the lady being gone I finally found a lady passing through and asked if anyone else could work in customer service. They finally brought the first lady back who apparently went to go eat lunch. Now common sense would tell me that the day after Thanksgiving would be very busy and there should have been more than 2 people working customer service. After almost an hour in line and a very painful back it was finally my turn. I asked the lady at customer service if there was a complaint department on line and I was sure to let all the people know that were standing in line. My actual buisness only took a mere 5 minutes. After that adventure and pain pills I have decided not to do my buisness in that Khols anymore. I will go out of my way to go to another store to do my shopping. I hope for Christmas this matter is taken care of and some thought is put into more people working in the customer service department.

Kohls makes it difficult for people to buy gifts for a registry online and have them shipped to them. Kohls makes whoever is registering fill out a shipping address when they register and this is where all the gifts go. If someone is having a shower don't you think they want to buy the gift and wrap it and give it to that person at the shower!!!

We have registered at several other places and their websites make it easy for people to chose where they want the gift shipped, so why kohls doesn't offer this option is ridiculous. But I guess we can expect this lack of customer service from the great company that treats people like they were idiots with their high mark ups and constant sales.

I purchased some shoes for my son for school and I never recieved them nor had i recieved an email or phone call that thery were not shipped and there was a problem . But the money was taken off my credit card. I called a day after the date that i was to have recieve the shoes and was told there was an ERROR IN SHIPPING and that i could reorder them and get the same 20% off . Well of course the shoes are no longer available. And my son is sneaking his sisters shoes to wear to school because his have not came and will not be coming . In the mean time I have to break up the sibbling rivary over shoes and take my son back to KOHLS to pick out another pair . That is such an inconvience and disappointing to my child .

How is it that now when you return a product, earned and then used the earned Kohls Cash from that purchase you do not get a credit for the amount you paid for the product. In the past it was that you would be offered a merchandise credit for the amount you paid for the product to use only in their store if Kohls cash was earned and used, this would then mean you would be spending that same amount of money in a Kohls store therefore putting the money back into the store. They have many new policies that I along with many friends that shop there were unaware of and a little angry with these as well as surprised.

We returned a Hallmark Christmas ornament that did not work.We used our Kohl's credit card and a ten dollar Kohl's cash to purchase it with.When we returned it on 12/11/2012 at Kohl's in Stow,Ohio,where we purchased it,we were credited $9.95 on our charge card and told they couldn't give us back our $10.00 Kohl's cash.We wanted to exchange the ornament,but there were none there,so we just had no choice but to return it.
It was not our fault it was not working and feel that we shouldn't have lost our Kohl's cash because what we had purchased was faulty.We do a lot of shopping at Kohl's and have always been with the quality of merchandise we have purchased.We feel that to not give us back our Kohl's cash is kind of like a slap in the face because we returned a broken ornament. Thank you for your time on this matter,Kathy Hall

My daughters and I were in Kohls shopping. Holly, my youngest daughter had her one month old and her three year old daughter with her. The three year old was acting up pretty badly. My daughter became frustrated, she put back the clothes she was going to buy and put her daughter in the Kohl's stroller and set with the baby carrier on top. unfortunately she forgot a couple of boxes of jewely and walked out of the store.

She tried to explain to the store manager that she was just trying to get her three year old out of the store because of the way she was acting. She was told, he did not care, she was stealing and she was going to be arrested. He refuse to let her call anyone to come and get the kids and went so far as trying to take her phone from her.

She was told that this was his area she was in now! The items in question were on sale for 23.88 each, but Larry, the manager, put down that they were 100 dollars each. I guess in his area he can change the price of an item for those individuals that he told me wasn't raised right. Falsely giving the amount of an item is no better than stealing even if it makes the story better.

I do not have a questions but need to make a complaint on the Customer Service that I received a few minutes ago. I am pretty new to your store charge practices. My daughter added me to her account and I received a card in February but I had no idea that all the ino was related to her inclkuding the SS number. I recentlt made 2 payments on the Kohl's account and wanted to make sure of 1. That the payments were properly logged and 2. The reamining balance of the account. I am again reminded why I never got an account with your company until now. You need to provide better Customer Service Training so that customers feel good about shopping with your company. My operator name was Bryan and was given TKA3315 asd the ID. I was chosen to randomly take a survey but he cut me off so that I was not able to do so otherwise I would have taken that route. I would appreictae a response to my complaint. Thank you!

On Jan.29, 2012 I went into a local Khols Department store to purchase an item that I seen in the Ad. I was instructed by a Sales Associated the item had to be purchased On Line only because of the size .The Sales Associated directed me to call Khols Customer Service online to place the order in the amount of $217.79. After giving the Sales Associate all my Personal Banking Credit/ Debit Card information in the event of placing the order on-line the order was decline.
After looking over my bank account I've notice a Khols charge in the amount of $78.69 however that purchase was not made.

I have contacted Khols customer service after researching the data they see where the order was place and decline. After giving the Card information they didn't see any purchases made at Khols with that card. However i don't know why this charge was made in that amount I was informed to wait 72 hours being that it shows pending on my bank statement. I foresee this being Fraudulent and this has caused my account to go into an overdraft.

have been a Kohls department customer since this store came into my neighbnorhodd 8 to 10 years ago and have always had good experiences. I bought two watches for my parenst for christmas and haver paternized your store for many years. I went to the website this week and saw codes that instructed me to take to the cashier for an extra 15 percent off of my purchase and the code was good until 1/28/2012. The casher seemed open to accept the discount and that is when assistant store manager Mary walked up. Mary said flatly no; she would not take the coupon as I had to have a scannable coupon, That is not what the ad said; the internet ad said just give the codes to the cashier.

What disturbed me the most was Mary's Cocky attitude. Her attitude said "'I am in charge; I have no sympathy; I have no understanding; The answer is simply no and that is that. With the many dollars that I have spent with Kohls; taking an extra dollar or two off of this sweater would have only cemented me more as a long time Kohls customer. Mary needs to realize that this is not the only company in town and this is not the only Kohls store in town. I would have spoken to the manager had he been in the store.

Mary attitude towards me is totally unacceptable. If the Kohls site had allowed me to print a coupon; believe me I would have. The site however told me to take the printed codes to the cashier and they would take care of the rest. Mary owes me an apology and Mary needs an attitude adjustment so that she treats future Kohls customers with more dignity; understanding and respect; Or Mary needs to find herself a new line of work where she does not have to deal with customers as we are the ones who pay her salary.

I just returned from Christmas shopping, exclusively done at Kohl's this year. I forget to ask for gift receipts. I did not remember until I was home. I think your employees should automatically ask a customer if she needs gift receipts, especially during the holiday shopping season. Please consider having your employees do so. Also, if a person makes a return using a gift receipt, Kohl's knows exactly what was paid for the item and should give the customer a choice of a in-store credit, refund to credit card, or cash, if original purchase was paid in cash. I send presents purchased at Kohl's to family members in other cities. I want them to be able to return items for cash or credit card reimbursement. My teenage grandkids like gifts from Tilly's. I no longer shop there, because of a similar policy.

I recieved a Khols.com e-Gift Card. Card Number- 6393052735539919127 Pin 2016 For My birthday. For the ammount of $200. Here is my Story... I was stainding in line waiting to purshase the items via Khols e-Gift Card. And Once It was my turn I presented the printed copy from the verification email I recieved with the card number and pin. The cashier clerk at store number 1226. Preceeded to tell me that she did not know what the piece of paper was and had never heard of a Khols e-Gift Card. She called for a manager.While waiting in line there were two other customers behind me. 'I' the customer apologised on my behalf to the other customers for the delay.

After all, the employees should know the way their company operates. The manager arrives her name is Tammy at store number 1226. I asked said," Yes mam, this is the Khols e-Gift Card that I printed off the internet. Do you know about the Khols e-Gift Card?" She responds directly, "No, I have never heard of an Khols e-Gift Card." She then trys to scan the bar code it didnt register. She then types in the numbers. And Sure enough a reciept was issued through the computer. And She did not once apologise to me for the delay or the customers behind me. I also made another remark. I said, " So your the manager?" She responds," Yes I am." and I say, " Wow, your a manager who is employed by this company and yet you dont know what an e-gift card is?

She replies," No I havent. Have a nice day sir." and as I was walking away the Manager Tammy at store number 1226 says, " Whatever!" and Both the Cashier and Manager start laughing. I said ," What is your name mam?!" She said, Tammy. That was the end of the proceeding. This is the kind of thing that would not make ANYONE happy. Plus this was my birthday present. And to be treated in that way was very disrespectful and makes me ponder wether or not to ever shop at Khols agian. My mother and father are very disappointed in the treatment I recieved. I hope this is taken seriously.

To Whom It Concerns: I love shopping at our local Kohl's in Niles, Ohio except for one thing....the temperature in that store is too high!!. It is so uncomfortablly hot in that store beginning around the end of August (guessing when the heat is turned on) and on until summer (when A/C comes on) that I have had to leave before I wanted to because I felt sick from being overheated. I have complained a few times at the register and have gotten the same response....."we hear that all of the time."

The last time I was there, I mentioned it to the clerk, who said the same thing in response, and I told her I was surprised nothing was being done about it. She told me that it most likely was because the complaints never went further than that store and never got to corporate. That is why I am sending this complaint to you. You have to be losing business at this store because it is so hot in there during the fall and winter months that no one can stand it. I have seen people wiping sweat off of their faces while shopping in there. It is also foolish to spend so much money on overheating the place. I hope that you will look into this because I am tired of having to cut my shopping short due to the store temperature.

On 4/13/13 as I was on my way home, I decided to stop at Kohl's in Groton, CT. I realized I forgot my 20% coupon as I went to check out. There was a young man in front of me and he also forgot his coupon, so the cashier gave him a 20% coupon he had and was very nice to him. It was my turn and I said I was sorry, but I also forgot my coupon at home cause I wasn't planning on doing any shopping. I got the third degree of how management is cracking down on them about giving coupon's out. I told him he just did it for the young gentleman in front of me. I shop at Kohl's all the time; I also have a gold card and get coupons in the mail all the time. I'm almost 60 years old and never felt so humiliated in my life. I have never been treated this way by any person in any store. He told me that I would have to pay for my items and bring the receipt back the next day with my coupon to receive my 20%. He had no problem giving it to the young man, but decided to give a 60 year old woman the third degree regarding a lousy 20% coupon. That's pretty sad. I did not purchase my items and told him to cram them. I used my credit card all the time, but after being treated in this way, I no longer intend to use it or shop there.

It's hard to believe that in 2013 a store as large and profitable as Kohl's doesn't have Auto Bill Pay - which is the process of directing a store to automatically charge your checking account or credit card. All my bills are Auto Pay. Kohl's offers great discounts and coupons BUT they make it up on the back end with folks like me (and I know I'm not alone) who forget to pay the bill and are then charged outrageous late fees! Kohl's has lost another customer forever - I just closed my account! Good-by Kohl's.

I am not upset with Koh l's but I am upset with the Food network blender #18018 that i bought there in early December. i only used it 1-2 times a week. This past week the plastic collar broke. I did some research on the internet and found only bad reviews on this blender. Most of them broke after a few uses. I need to know what to do. I no longer have the receipt or the box. I also noticed that Kohl's no longer carries defective blender. I feel that an item that cost $60.00 should last longer. I need to know if there is anything I can do. please get back to me as soon as possible.
LuAnn Winemiller

I sent my februarys payment early and kohls received it on Jan 28 and now they are saying I never payed my February bill and they put a late
fee on my acct. I didn't know I was going to be penilized for making a payment to early. They did it to me back in Oct. of last year also. I left it go
that time . I'm not letting it go this time. How can they say I never sent it. I sent the Feb statement with my payment. I called them and that is what they said. They will do nothing about it. Apparently they have a good system going to make themselves more money.

I bought a glass Christmas tree ornament and it was not wrapped in paper or double wrapped in plastic..just tossed in bag. It rolled on the seat of the car on the way home and we got home to find it broken.

just spent over an hour at kohls with my daughter shopping we had a large cart of things to buy. when I went to pay for it and was using my 30% coupon they mailed to my house they told me I had to put it on the kohls credit card. well the card is in my husbads name and i didnt have it on me. I was trying to pay with cash money and the store wouldnt take it. I cant beleave that kohls would not take 115 dollas in CASH MONEY. So they turned down a sale just because I wanted to pay with cash.

Have feedback for Kohl's?