Forever 21 Customer Service

Contact Forever 21 Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-888-494-3837

U.S. and Canadian shoppers can call Forever 21 customer service at toll free 1-888-494-3837. International customers should dial 1-213-741-8257. Phone support hours of operation are Monday to Friday from 5am-6pm, Saturday 7am-5pm, and Sunday 8am-5pm (all times are in PST).

If you need to return an item bought at a store you will need to return to the store that you bought it from. Returns online for purchases made through the website will need to be done within 30 days and should be sent to the Forever 21 shipping department at 3880 N. Mission Rd Dock H4-1, Los Angeles, CA 90031.

Common issues for complaints relate to store problems, rude employees, and order errors on the website. Their is an online web form that can be used, or you can direct emails to customerservice@forever21.com. The corporate headquarters for Forever 21 is also located in Los Angeles near their shipping department at 2001 S. Alameda Street.

Forever 21 Contact Information

1-888-494-3837

Monday to Friday from 5am-6pm

Browse reviews of other Clothing Stores

Top Forever 21 Complaints

Placed an order with this company- screen shows only a USPS label was created for this shipment-11 days later still shows that the order has not been shipped- Customer Service Rep could not tell me if they could find out from the distribution center where the items were -also refused to connect me with a supervisor- his response was- everyone is busy- Every customer should be given a clear answer as to whether an order can be traced - after all the merchandise was charged to my credit card -but not delivered-

If I could select negative number of stars I would! I ordered a jacket as a Christmas gift and you sent it to some mystery address and claimed it had been delivered to me. There is NO WAY I entered some bogus address not even close to my own. In other words, there is ZERO chance I entered a typo on the delivery address. You then claimed it was delivered to said mystery address and when I said I wanted another one sent to the right address because of your error, your "customer service" (and I use the term "service" very loosely) simply told me, "Nope, sorry, we aren't responsible for the item going to the wrong address."

I have contacted customer service twice over this issue and emailed once prior trying to get my money back (either that or the jacket I ordered and paid for in the first place) and have not gotten so much as even an automated response. I have, however, had my inbox absolutely assaulted with ads to buy more stuff from you. As it stands now, I will NEVER buy anything else from this company again and, if I don't get a response and resolution from you this time, I intend to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and tell everyone I know to avoid your company because you steal from your customers. Everyone in my household once were fairly regular customers of Forever 21 and now, over a $30 jacket that you did not deliver and instead simply stole my money, not to mention left my recipient without a Christmas gift, you are going to lose any repeat business? Sounds like a stupid business model to me! I paid for that jacket, you did not deliver it correctly, it was YOUR ERROR, and you stole my money because you kept it despite not delivering what I paid for.

This time, please address the issue. I should have checked reviews online before ordering from you. I see that this is something you do over and over and over and I intend to point that out to the Better Business Bureau if you do not resolve my issue in a timely fashion. The order number is 84046064. Please either ship the jacket I paid for immediately (to the CORRECT ADDRESS this time) or refund my money.

I could not be more dissatisfied with your "service" and will warn others that this company is not to be trusted.

My daughter and I spent 20 minutes in line just to be told that none of the items we were purchasing were on sale. All thru the store, and specifically on the racks where we got the items, there were 50% off signs. (See attached images).
When I questioned the sales clerk about why the signs were there, she said the were just to announce the sale. OK, I said, well what items are on sale then, if not the racks where the signs are? She stated you have to wait till you come to the register to see what rings up!!!!
REALLY??? WHAT TYPE OF FOOLISHNESS IS THIS?
Is this typical of your retail practices?
Bait and switch?!
Philadelphia Mills PA 19154

I am a huge fan of Forever 21 plus size clothing line and was excited to visit the Brandon mall Forever 21 location for the first time! On this past Sunday 08/05/2018. Around 1:00pm. I walked in and asked one of the employees there if they had a plus size section available. Her response to me was we only carry “ international sizes!” I was upset by her response and walked out of the store. Sadly I didn’t get her name but this was disappointing since I drove at least 40 miles to visit this location and was hoping to find some cool stuff that day...I really felt this needed to be addressed so I’m emailing you all in hopes that know other female has to experience what I went through that day. Thank you!

Today 6/7/18 at 6:00pm, I did a little shopping at the forever 21 which is located inside Broadway Commons Mall Hicksville Long Island Ny 11801. Once finished shopping, I approached the register at 6:46pm to pay for my two items, which were a set of earrings and a set of bracelets. While coworker 2153172 (Tyanah) is ringing up my items she’s also having an unprofessional and inappropriate conversation with her coworker whom is also ringing up another customer about an altercation in which employee 215372 (Tyanah) and a customer were involved in. In turn it seems employee 215372 (Tyanah) was being recorded by said customer for reasons of mistreatment by said employee 215372 (Tyanah). To move things along faster I move the shopping bag toward me and waiting for my receipt to print out. Employee 215372 (Tyanah) grabs the bag and tells me that “I can’t touch the items until my transaction goes through”. Smh! She then continues her inappropriate conversation with her coworker. I then say to her “my transaction has been processed”. Still with an attitude she replies “well not on my end” and continues her conversation. She then gives me my receipt and shopping bag. I could have engaged and questioned her logic. However judging by this employees disposition and hearing how disrespectful she was to another customer. I felt it’s best to just leave. Why argue with ignorance!
I don’t understand the logic in this policy, is this even a policy? In all my years of shopping at forever 21, I have never heard of this policy. A customer can’t touch the items that they’re clearly going to buy, “hence the exchange of $ for goods” until the the transaction goes through? It was clearly ok for me to walk around the entire store with these un-purchased items prior to placing them on the counter. However now that I’m actually ready to buy the these items the customer can no longer touch the items until they have paid for them”. That makes no sense at all. Employee 215372 (Tyanah) actions were uneceptable not only was she disrespect to the company, she made me the “paying customer” feel like a criminal, as if I was going to run out the store w/o paying should my debit card not go through. She was nasty and rude. I don’t believe that she should loose her however, I do feel she needs to be retrained in its entirety. Who knows how many customers Forever 21 has lost all because of her disposition. For the good of the business someone needs to have a “face to face” with this employee ASAP. Thank you for your time.

I shop in the Forever21 store located in Paramus Nj (Garden State Plaza Mall) frequently. Not one person has ever asked me do I need help or am I looking for anything specific. The cashiers are worse then the sales people on the floor they are always having their own conversations don't make eye contact , don't ask if you found what you were looking for but remind you that sale item's are final sale. I worked in retail for 12yrs and have been everything from a sales person to working in Head Quarters so I look for the customer service experience when shopping , I get it a lot of these kid's are young and don't care but they really need a new attitude. Customer service is not for everyone.

I went to Forever 21 ( Lenox Mall location in Georgia) to celebrate my daughters birthday and give her a shopping spree. I saw 2 items on clearance that had something wrong with it. One item had a small hole near the collar and the other item did not have a button. I really wanted both items and asked what kind of discount I can get. I was told by 2 store clerks told me they could not give me a discount because it is already on clearance. If they are being trained to say that, it is totally ridiculous!!!
What makes this problem even larger for me is I immediately called Forever 21 corporate office and filed a formal complaint. I was told that I would hear from someone in about 3 days. It has been over a week and I haven't heard from them. I expect a response from this complaint.
Susan Zachary

Hi-
I am just really trying to express how poorly treated I was yesterday by your customer service. I was on the phone with my mom and we called to order a sweatshirt that just came back into stock. I attached the email. It was supposed to be 16.03$.
The first rep,a girl,basically was telling me that she “couldn’t help me” with any of the questions I asked her.
Then she hung up on me.
I called back and asked to speak to a manager-who they said wasn’t available but a gentleman got on the line.
He told me I had to provide proof to you to *possibly* sell me the top at the advertised price or at all (?).
The girl,the first person I spoke to,was really the worst customer service representative I have ever tried to communicate with.
She was rude,made me feel stupid,laughed at me and my mother,who was on the line...terrible.
I just wanted to buy a top.
I ended up being put on hold for 42 minutes till we gave up.
I’ve been buying my clothes at F21 for almost 18 years-mostly in-store.
This was such s terrible experience I don’t know if I will ever feel the same about shopping there.
I really hope someone gets back to me.
Enclosed is the proof I was told to send.
I’m appalled.

Forever 21 has lost 3 of my online orders, and the customer service is awful and very unhelpful. I'm in the process of yet another lost order with them. They said they would email me an affidavit, and nothing has been sent. I have spent a lot of money ordering from them, but this will be my last! I either want my money or my order.

I was expecting my package yesterday because that's what the tracking number suggested. This is the 3rd time I have ordered from Forever 21, and when the expected date comes, the package does not arrive. I rechecked my tracking number on my expected arrival date after the package had not showed up and the date was pushed back. This is so frequent that it makes me not want to shop here any longer. I want to know why my package label was created on Nov 11th, but my actual package was not shipped out until Nov 17th, which was my expected delivery date.

My order was made last week and was not shipped out until yesterday. If I knew there was going to be a handling process of over a week I would have not placed an order. This is super frustrating when I am waiting on items for an event. Even worse, when I tried emailing customer service through the website, I got a return email saying “sender not found".

I was trying to shop a chocker at the Forever 21 located in The Shops at Montebello. I asked for help twice but they said they didn't have any time to help me and they were very rude to me(they also gave a dirty look) I'm very upset about their service. All I wanted was to buy my chocker! I hope you guys do something about it, you guys are supposed to hire people that will treat customers good not bad.

I payed for some items on the 15th of this month and the order is still pending up till now. The Forever 21 customer service page has no contact info that i can use since I'm currently located in the caribbean so i had to search for this email address. The corporate guys are inconveniencing me and I would really like to cancel this order since it hasn't even been shipped as yet. On that note, can the billing department please refund me the money please? Not sure if anyone else has had luck with this company.

While shopping at the forever 21 store in the mall at Jacksonville NC My wife needed help obtaining a dress she wanted to buy But could not find a single sales employee except the lady at the check out counter when we approached her she topped the check out line to find a sales person and returned to tell us some one will be right with us. After about 30 Minutes the so called manager once again closed the check out line to find a sales person which she did not, so she decided to help us then when my wife asked about a dress on the mannequin she told us only one lady could touch the mannequin and she would not be in until tomorrow.

At the end of Aug i was at Las Vegas and i purchased some clothes in a shop (Forever 21 at Fashion Show Mall) with sum of 330 dollars. I got 60 dollars of Gift cards (10 dollars for every $50 purchase) validity of gift card was between 09/09-/15- 09/19/15. Since I had to leave USA I asked the representative of the store if i can use the gift card through Web Site and he told me that i can use it! When i try to use the gift card, I couldn't use the gift card because they were with zero balance. I made a complaint at the same day and they told me there is some Error and i should call Forever 21 customer services.

So I call forever 21 customer service number, that told me to contact the store that I purchased. So for a month i try to call to all customer services and try to call and ask me to turn from one person to another. I didn't get any support or a solution to the problem. At the last call (with the store) they told me that i can't use it even at the web site and the salesman misled me and they cannot do anything. As a regular customer of Forever 21 I'm very disappointed. And as company that respects herself and need to know refer to customer also after purchase. I hope that i can get some support and any solution - Credit this amount i can use or some fair solution.

Thought we all want to be 21, if you are actually older than 21 you should NOT go to this store. This is a young women’s, teens, preteens store.  As much as we all want to maintain our youth, it just is wrong for women (meaning anyone older than 23) enter this store and buy the clothes from it.  We all wish to be forever 21 but that doesn’t mean we should dress like it. Sometimes their marketing drives me a little crazy and attracts the wrong kind of person, it's awkward to say the least.

Have feedback for Forever 21?