Discover Customer Service

Contact Discover Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1-800-347-2683

Discover Card introduced the first cash rewards credit card in 1986 and since then works to meet the needs of card members worldwide. The business has expanded beyond credit cards, to offer banking and payments businesses.

If you have a problem with your Discover Card, help is available 24 hours a day at 1-800-DISCOVER. The best customer service number is 1-800-347-2683. Press 1 for English or 2 for Español. For general support you can write to Discover Financial Services, P.O. Box 30943 Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0943.

Common issues and complaints with Discover include cash credit cards, travel credit cards, student credit cards and secure credit cards. Many customers register feedback about missing cash back bonus claims, Discover deals, balance transfer sand FICO Credit transfers.

Discover Contact Information

• Discover headquarters address

• P.O. Box 30943 Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0943

1-800-347-2683

Browse reviews of other Credit Cards

Top Discover Complaints

I've been a Discover customer for probably 20 years never had an issue or late payment. My wife and I both make good money so I just pay my bill and never look. well my complaint is now that I started to look at my Bills payments exc. I noticed I have a crazy high interest rate. As both my wife and I have amazing credit I got online and asked if something could be done about this or the rate looked into. I was told Discover only works with people on interest rates if they cant make their Payments. ????????? So I thought I'd email before I go someplace else. The bank people also couldnt believe the response I got. well itll get payed of and switched to another company by next month, but thought Discover deserved an answer on why. Sincerely unhappy long time customer.

I settled for $1,700.00 and they lied and documented $1,800.00 and because of this I can't even get a new car???? I have discover paid down to $700.00 dollars what the hell is wrong with you people.

I received the a letter that said you had put me on direct pay WITH0UT MY CONSENT. I had used a direct wire service to pay my bill once or twice. That action by me seems to have precipitated your mistake. I called immediately to cancel. No one could explain how this error occurre

I would like you to do two things.

One is a statement in a letter that I am definitely not on bill pay

I need an explanation how this happened..

I used my card for a psychic reading with a company that I received an email from. I did not know that responding to the email code it automatically signed you up for a $40.00 per month membership. Life was very hectic at the time and I was not always looking over my statement, I made my payments. In January when life slowed a bit I noticed the charge on my statement. I called Discover who told me who it was and that this is a reoccurring charge. I never signed up for anything, received any notification for any membership. I called the company who refused to refund my money under fraudulent charges. I filed a complaint with Discover. They reversed all 10 charges temporally. I filed a complaint with the FL BBB who already has several complaints for the same company. The company ASKNOW refunded 4 of the 10 charges - per their statement I was too stupid to look at my bill. Discover refused to open another case for the rest since I do not have any documentation from the company, I never received anything in the mail or email. Discover has stated even though I am stating this was fraud because they were charging my card without my knowledge that they cannot do anything else for me since I originally gave them my card. I gave them the card for a 1 time service not a membership! They will not go back to the merchant and I should pursue the BBB and attorney general. Really? Am I not the customer?

Today I was talking to a superv Mary K who I hung the phone up on and then started to cry for a moment bc she made me so mad which is not me. All I wanted was a explanation of my statement which she made it worst. I want someone to call me 8597454396 a HIGHER UP please! I am upset bc I do not believe my statement should be as is, it was not explained to me that the old balance would be calculated with the new balance and the payments does not justify dividing it so I could see my balances on both going down not one going up higher. I will wait for a period of time then I will contact the Federal Agency and the Attorney General to look into this matter. Mary K should not have talked to me as she did. Thank you.

vMary K

Called Discover 1-800 number and nobody answered. Did some research online and found some additional contact numbers I thought I would list here for those outside the country. I was traveling aboard in Spain at the time and my card was declined due to suspected fraud.

The international number for support I ended up finding on a third party site was 1-801-902-3100 (both English and Español). They actually said that the payment was overdue and it was not fraud. I had to FedEx overnight payments to Discover Financial Services at a P.O. Box in Carol Stream, Illinois. It worked!

Discover card has some amazing cash back programs for using their card. $0 annual fee is pretty enticing and the rewards will leave you panting. However, they give you rewards based on shopping at specific stores during a sprcific quarter. Make sure to read the details of the parameters of the rewards program before signing up. There might be more rewards and perks using another card that gives you cash back or points based on how much you spend, regardless of where you use the card. Also, not many places take Discover card whereas everywhere usually takes Master or Visa. So, look into where you shop, when you shop, before commiting to a Discover card.

Discover Card helped me to make my online money transactions faster and easier. I am grateful to Discover Card for making it easy to pay my bills online wherever I go. Discover Cards has Home loans, Personal loans, student loans, student credit cards and can be used globally. I suggest you all to take this opportunity to use Discover Card for safer and faster transactions. It's amazing to think about all they offer! I use all of their banking services like cash back checking, online savings, money market, CDs, IRA CDs and even a run my student loans through Discover. It gains me extra points when I pay it off.

Have feedback for Discover?