Customer Satisfaction Results

Complaint Department

Posted by Christine James
Dec 25, 2012
Bad

I am so upset. I bought gifts at toys r us for all the kids in my family. We have a tradition every year on christmas eve we wait till after 12 and then start opening up gifts. I have 2 sons which I also bought gifts for. In this event when my youngest son opened his gift and this being his first christmas. There was parts missing in the box. I think this is pethetic. And all toys should be checked before packed. It was a emmbarisment for me cause my son was crying all night. While all the kids were playing with there gifts he could not play with his lamboginicar cause there was no steering wheel. I’m so upset about this an nothing will be able to bring back christmas day I really feel to take this further. Fernando 0794820939

Have you had problems with Toys R Us?

Compare Toys R Us to Similar Toy Stores more...

Top 126 Reviews about Toys R Us

The most popular submitted in 2015. Are you a Toys R Us customer? Use our online web form to create your own.

Bad

My Name is Yudith Saavedra I am writing to you because your manager at the location on 3330 N. Western Ave., Chicago, IL 60618 by the name of Diane was very rude to me yesterday on May 7, 2015 I went to try to return a power wheel that was purchase only a month ago It was used just once inside the house because at the time of purchase it was cold outside so it was still in very good condition nothing wrong with it..just that my two-year-old doesn't like it . she had a very bad attitude she kept walking away while I was talking to her and trying to show her my receipts because it shows very clearly on my receipt that all items could be returned within 90 days with the receipts and I have all my paperwork and my receipt for it and she still was very rude and wouldn't help me so I went to a different toys "R" Us in Melrose Park and they help me out so as far as your western location I will never shop there again because if you can't be a peoples person and speak to people with manners and respect then they shouldn't be working there specially with kids having to see that type of behavior from a manager because it is a kids store and as parents were spending lots of money at your store so it's not fair for your employees to have that type of bad attitude very bad look i'm very disappointed.

Bad

I stopped in your Salisbury Maryland store location on 03/26/2015 to shop for our grandson, I walked that store 3 times in search of a employee to assist me. No body around, so I went to the customer service desk to inquire about a ninja turtle playset. The female at the desk was too BUSY TALKING WITH A MAN about what's been going on and totally ignored me so I finally said excuse me could you check and see if you have a product, she said no too quick and I knew I was interrupting her personal conversation. So I asked if she would please check the computer to see if any of the other toys r us might have it in stock and without hesitation she told me my best bet would be target and continued to ignore me !! So left your store, came home and called the store to get the District managers phone number and they wouldn't even give me the dm's name. (store manager was of no help when I called either) So I called and talked to somebody at I guess your cooperate office and a man named Red took my complaint and said the DM would be calling me I got a reference number of 150336-003211. And not surprised I've not heard from anybody from toys r us . We now have 4 grandchildren, I'm done with toysrus ! I work too hard for my money to spend at a business that can't return a call .

Bad

I called yesterday to find out what time the next wave of amiibos went on sale for preorder. You employee told me it started at 10am today. I just found out that the preorders started at 2am CDT. When I called toys r us all I got was a rude employee saying "its online only". I explained to him "I know its online only, but why did your employee tell me the preorders started at 10?" "sorry its online only" *hung up* This is the second time toys r us screwed me with these amiibo preorders. I had a big problem last time I tried to preorder the lucario amiino. I will never shop at toys r us again.

Bad

It has come to my attention that you are now selling a Quija Board, the packaging aimed for little girls. Apparently you do not know how dangerous the quija board is. It is NOT A TOY!!! It is EVIL!! By selling this you are putting children & families in danger. There are Many of us who will not shop in your stores or any stores that carry this item, until you take it from your shelves. If you really care about your customers, you would not continue to sell this in your stores. I pray you will make a wise choice & discontinue the quija board from your shelves forever....Ty

Horrible

Introduced by my friend it was my very first visit to babies R Us . Excited i was due to the fact im going to be a grandmother for the first time and thought it to be a place of business i would return to for a long time. Its been far from that . I experienced the worst customer service ever. I was in the store for a good two hours and spent over $1,000. When i got home i realized i was missing 5 pairs of baby shoes that were bagged separately. I wasn't notified at all. The store had my information because i ordered a crib and received a rewards card that day. When i called to inform them i wasnt given the items purchased the response from the clerk that waited on me was a chuckle and " oh yea the bag is right here, i must have forgot to give it to you , and do you have your receipt? " I explain to her yes however i would need to send my sister with it due to my injuries from a car accident and not feeling well. She then said , " oh im gonna have to ask my manager if that's OK" . I said , really?

But im sending her with my receipt. " she said yea ill get back to you hold please.I couldn't believe she was going to put me on hold and discuss such a open and close situation when after just leaving the store and purchasing the amount i had with them. When she returned after leaving me on hold for well over five minutes i told her just that and that i would go in myself. As i arrived 30 min after the phone call i stood in line as the same girl that waited on me and confirmed on the phone it was her , walked by twice behind the register ignoring the fact i was there. I then related to someone else i needed to pick up some paid for items. It was only then then she decided to help me and retrieve the bag from an office. I left ,went home and decided id better look over my purchases. I came to the spa bath and noticed the tape on the bottom didn't look completely on the box. I then realized it had been opened and looked used by the water spots and scratched dirty surface.

I immediately called and was left on hold for ten minutes until after being transferred to the manager. She apologized and said to go in and they would have another ready. The next day i went in and the exchange. The following two days i received a call stating the crib I ordered was in. I called back to confirm why it couldn't be delivered and i was told it could but i would have to pay $100 to do that and additional $25 for every step after the first 6. I was almost considering but my brother in law said he would pick it up. The next day my family and i went back to the store and picked it up and i purchased another $260 of items. Oh the day i returned the bath i purchased $180 of baby items too. The following day after picking up the crib my brother in law noticed there was a crack in the wood if the crib and hole in the mattress i bought there too. My hands went up and i began to cry. My sister had to take it from there. We're still jumping through hoops to get my grand daughters space together and hoping it will get done before she arrives. We have one week left. I will never spend another dime at this business again

Bad

For the past two years shopping @toysrus in specifically in New Port Richey Florida, Clearwater Florida, and Wesley Chapel Florida I have had no success when looking for merchandise pertaining to collectors merchandise including the following. From a Collectors stand point this is unacceptable that A Big Company such as Toys r Us cant even keep enough stock in of any of these Items. From a Stand point of going in the store I have also gotten wind of certain stores and the managers in those stores are holding items for themselves or specific customers and it never reaches the store shelves. Again this is also unacceptable as a customer never even gets the chance to purchase any of the items they are looking for. The toys r us in this area basically does the Collectors NO FAVORS What so Ever. They only restock the baby toys and never COLLECTORS Toys. IT is also pretty sad when the same item is available online but Toys r us Wont ship to PO Box's.

THE FOLLOWING COLLECTORS ITEMS ARE NEVER IN STOCK:

* Star Wars Black Series both 3 3/4 figures and 6 inch figures
*Star Wars Saga Legends 3 3/4 figures both mission series and rebels series & single's
*Marvel Legends 6 inch Figures
*All Neca Products which includes ( Predator, Alien, Terminator and Horror Movie Figures )
* WWE Figures

Bad

I Truly hope I get a response back from this e mail. Here is my plight. When Toys R Us announced its " hot toy items " of the year, I saw the Tabeo Tablet and thought they wold be the perfect gift for my twin 5 year olds. So I ordered 1, and my wife ordered 1 since it was a 1 item limit in them. I received them , happily back in October and put them away for Christmas.

Well , here it is December 23rd, and I take them out from under my bed , ready to charge them so my kids could have them ready to go on Christmas morning. Much to my dismay , one of the units would not accept the charge . I called the company, and they walked me through a bunch of reset exercises, to no avail. So I went to the nearest Toys R Us , which is 30 minutes from my house, at 11 pm on dec 23.

To exchange the defective device for a new, working one. I was greated by the assistant manager of the NY store who told me, " sorry, it's over 45 days, there's nothing I cold do". Ok, well, my question was....what do I do with it now since it doesn't not work? Her reply was a shrug of her shoulders. Ok, let me speak to the mgr , I ask. She returns 10 minutes later with a young man shaking his head saying, " nope nope".

Before I ever got to explain to him the situation. I tried to explain that it's over 45 days because I put it away for christmas and now what am i supposed to give my kids Christmas morning. I got another shrug from the 20 something year old manager, who surely doesn't have kids and doesn't know what anynof this means to a hard working parent like myself.

The item is DEFECTIVE. IT DOES NOT WORK ! What am I supposed to do? I never opened it until today, and all anyone wants to tell me is that it has been 45 days ! Whether I bought it 46 days ago or yesterday , I just opened it so it was DEFECTIVE when I opened it.

I do not understand ow a huge corporation like Toys R US can not help me in any way. I'm not a young child. I'm not trying to get over on anyone, I just wanted a product that my kids can use on Christmas morning !!!!!! What options do I have? Am I just out of luck?.

Horrible

I placed an order online today for pickup at your Elizabeth NJ store and it was cancelled. This is not the first time that this has happen to me. I placed another order last Christmas and the same thing happen. I don't understand what the point is in having the convience of placing an order online for store pickup when it is never fulfilled. I called the store after the order was cancelled and they did have the items in stock.

Bad

I am writing to file a formal complaint against your store. There are three instances where I received poor customer service from Babies R Us. I will start with the most recent which was your cyber Monday sale of this year, 2012.
I placed an order for a car seat from your website on Monday night, November 26th 2012. I received an email that night at 9:39pm EST stating the following:

Please wait until you’ve received your Ready for Pickup email before going to the store. The Ready for Pickup email typically arrives within 2 hours. Orders placed near or outside store hours may require additional processing time.

I did not receive an email 2 hours later. In fact it is now Thursday the 29th at 11am and I have still not received any kind of correspondence from your store stating any kind of delay.

I attempted to call the store yesterday (Lake Grove 6317) and was placed on hold for a half hour until I hung up. I tried to call back at various times through out the day and no one answered the phone. I find it to be unacceptable to call a major store and have no one answer the phone.

I called your main support line at 1-888-222-9787. The wait was 45 minutes. After waiting almost an hour I was able to talk to someone about my order. I was told that they know about the phone issues in the store and they don’t know how long it will take to process my order. And that since this was an in store pickup, I cannot simply go to the store and pick up my order, I have to wait until I receive the ready to pick up email (order #8606985508) This is another unacceptable answer.

I also emailed your customer support on Tuesday and I’m still waiting for a response from that – unacceptable. Problem number two. I bought a Barbie house from your store last month. The next day your store ran a promotion where you would get a free Barbie carrying case with purchase of a Barbie house. I went back to the store with the receipt and asked if they could do a price adjustment. They said that I would have to bring back the Barbie house. That’s ridiculous because the thing is completely assembled and I wasn’t about take it apart it and put it back in the box. I don’t see any reason why they couldn’t give me a price adjustment with the receipt. It’s just another example of the poor customer service provided by your company.

Problem number 3. About a year ago I had a stair gate that I never used new the box. I went to return it because I didn’t need it. It was 91 days since I bought it. They would not even give me so much as a store credit because the policy is 90 days. I had the original box and the receipt. IT WAS 91 DAYS. Another example of how horrible your customer service is. Walmart would never pull something like that.

I would like some kind of resolution to this. If not I will make this letter available on facebook, twitter, instagram, myspace, youtube, etc. and I will never shop at your store again. Your lack of response to issues and poor customer service is unheard of for a company your size. This would never happen at walmart, target, home depot, amazon, etc. I have plenty of other choices as to where I shop and I will no longer spend my money at your store if this is not resolved.

Poor

This has been typical of the experiences we have had over the years. We received a coupon via email for the power wheels jeep, which we had planned to give to our grandchildren, we dropped everything to go purchase this item at your N. Attleboro store. We were very excited to find that they were in stock, only to find out that even though there were tickets showing that the store had the item and paying for it we were informed it was out of stock. This quick trip ended up taking hours, going to another store in another state. We understand an item being out of stock, but when asked if we could order it and have it before Christmas, we were told that that was not possible. Thanks for listening.
Kathrine Varney
661 Elm St
Mansfield MA
508-261-1216

Horrible

Looked on line for a BARBIE KEN GROOM WITH A BLACK JACKET. Only found one in the UK on toys r us website. Clicked and reserved item and went to their CHESTER store to collect on 5-10-12. On collection the jacket was white. Informed staff straight away and I said this was not the item advertised on line. They looked and YES Ken had a black jacket on line. Long drawn out story involving MANY telephone calls and several members of staff. I have been told at least 6 versions of why they cannot supply what I originally ordered. I was promised that Mattel would post one direct to my home - then it was retracted as an impossibility. I even said to the Manager Kate that she was unhelpful and over defensive even before she knew the full story, ALL I want is Groom Ken with a black jacket. No offer of help or a solution has been given. Just "NO" we have only white jackets now. As of today 30-10-12 - they still have Ken on the web site wearing a black jacket. I feel SO cross and totally let down.

Bad

We bought a product, Alex toys monster clompers as a christmas present. We receive the box in the mail and the cloppers are missing one of the feet. (Now why the person packing the box would ship a product that is obviously missing one foot, i dont know, First Complaint) then i call on 11/18/12 @ 4.23pm and talk to an ebony and she says oh so sorry we will ship a new one right out you should receive in 4 days. and emails me a return authorization paper. I print out, And ship out the bad product the very next day. then i wait 10 days. Nothing ever comes, no emails, no phone calls. No info, JUST NOTHING. So i call on 11/28/12@11.29 and they say the wait is 15 min, ok not happy but whatever, i hold until 11:50 (which is a 21 min wait, by the way) when a lady's voice comes on and says hello i say hello i say hello and click and she hangs up on me. Very Annoyed. So i call back @ 11:51 now they say there is a 30 min wait. So even more annoyed but i hold till 12:35 which is a 41min wait, which is bullshit. So i have to go to a appointment so i let go. Then i try the next day 11/29/12 @ 8am i call again. then an Eddy picks up @8:38 says hello i start the explaining the situation he says ok then ask for name i give and he say hello, hello, i give name again, he says hello, hello and hangs up.So now i was hung up on twice,( great customer service there) then i call back @8:51 and get a Zacar. I explain the situation She reviews it, and then contacts a supervisor and puts me on hold @9:19. So back to waiting again...... then after holding 10 minutes with no one picking up, the phone goes silent and then clicks, Cutting me off again for the 3rd time. So i get hung up on again. I call back and get a Andrea immediately ask for a supervisor, she puts me on hold again..... i hold for 15 minutes to get to a supervisor. A Kelsey associate # 8397, picks up and for the 4th time i retell the problem, i retell my information, and she again reviews, then asks to put me on hold to check with her supervisor Tiffany. (WHAT???If she is a manager WHY?? does she need to check with someone higher, who's next the president, i seriously don't know), then Kelsey comes back on the line and says sorry the product appears to be out of stock and that they have already credited the card back on 11/26 when they received the product that i returned. Sorry for the inconvenience but that's that. Now here is my complaint, After Spending an hour on the phone the first day, and then 2 hours on the phone the 2nd day, getting hung up on 3 times. Just to be told oh we dont have it and you should see a credit on your card soon Is Such Bad customer service its ridiculous. I dont know what their problem is but they dont care about the customer, the customers time or being helpful in anyway, all they care about is getting money and ignoring any problems. This company sucks and so will not be getting my business again any time soon. and the real kicker was as i was on the phone for 3 hours i had to continually listen to a message say We Do No Hassle returns, BULL SHIT. this company is nothing but hassles. Thanks for nothing. And trust me i am so going to tell every person i know to be careful ordering from your company but the experience Sucks.

Horrible

Recently I returned items to toysrus with receipts and unopened . The amount of the returns were fairly large because the items included a wii u system and games. The items were accepted without any comments. I also purchased other items that my grandchildren wanted for Christmas. I returned to the store and tried to exchange a wii skylanders starter pack for a wii u starter pack. The store did not have this item.

I went home and ordered it from toys r us on line. I took the original wii starter pack that had never been opened and include the original receipt. I was told that I had been blocked from returns. I am stuck with a toy that is of no good to me. I have called customer service and told to call back later because the service representative didn't know what to do. I have sent 3 emails concerning the hassle frr returns but have received no response. I would like this issue resolved.

My compliant is that no where in their policy does it state that you are limited to the number of returns that can be made within their time limit and with an original receipt.

Bad

I made to purchases at the same time. 1 for 198.68 and one for 142.95. When I looked at my account there is a 2 extra charges of 177.64 & 126.14. So I called your customer service number which I was told that this was a hold for 3 to 5 days. Which I am still trying to understand I order from online web sites all the time NEVER have I had this happen. So I was told I would be credit back this amount after 3 to 5 days. So now I have total charges of 376.35 & 269.09 which 645.44 which should of only been 341.63. Not happy about that you never stated that these charges would occur and now it will take up to 3 to 5 days to release these charges.

Then later this evening I look at my bank account and these charges of 177.67 & 126.14 have been added to bank account again. So now for a purchase of 341.63 I have a total of 949.25 please tell me how this is possible. So I have to get back on the phone again with your customer service he tells me that is just your policy was again I ask how is this POSSIBLE! So he says we can do a 3 way call to my bank to see if there is anything we can do about this issue. So we contact my bank which will not do a 3 way call. So now I have been on the phone for an hour and half between both phone calls. So then I have to contact my bank. It is not a my bank that is putting these holds on my purchase it is your POLICY so I'm being told.

I WILL NEVER ORDER ANOTHER THING FROM TOYS R US again how can you think that this is good customer service. I just dont get it I will be placing my orders from another company next time I just don't understand why! I was just trying to get my grandchildren Christmas presents in another state but I will go somewhere else next time with the money being taken out and with the frustrasttion over the whole order. Which I haven't even recieved yet.

Bad

I went to the Toys R Us in Berwyn. IL to make a purchase and the item was “sold out” according to the employees in the electronics department. Confirmed I can order the item at customer service and have it shipped to the store or to my house. Im ok with that as I have enough time to get it before Christmas. I go to customer service and the girl that is supposed to help me looks irritated by my request. She was at least nice enough to look and advised they did have the item I wanted in the back and she can have someone bring it to me. Of course I was happy and disregarded her lack or goos customer service. 20 minutes go by and nothing, so I ask. She advises me someone else was getting it and leaves the customer service area. 40 minutes later I ask the other girl about my toy. She said someone is getting it. Then I hear her tell someone else that the girl (the one that was helping me) is at lunch. Needless to say I was furious. I asked if I heard her correctly she said yes but someone else is getting your toy. I continue to wait. About 50 minutes into my wait the girl comes back and realizes she never game my paper to anyone to get my toy!!!! If it wasn’t because this toy was in the santa wish list, I would have probably flipped out and gotten kicked out. I ask for a manager. When manager comes and I inform her of everything that happened her response was “so what do you want me to do? Would a 10% discount make you happy?” I was not the only one waiting for about and hr. I would never go back to that store again

To Whom It May Concern:

I found it necessary to launch a complaint due to my experience at one of your stores while shopping on Thanksgiving evening. Trying to take advantage of the early store hours, I visited store #8811 while visiting family in Georgia for Thanksgiving. My sister, my nephew and I arrived at the store a bit after 8pm and stood in line to get in. We shopped around and found our items with the assistance of some very helpful employees (I wish I had those names). After securing our items, my nephew and I joined the line at the back of the store with our cart while my sister decided she would still browse the store. We moved along swiftly enough, but it took us about 45 minutes to get to the check out. We always check the time to see how long we wait in line. We had joined the line at 9:25pm and reached the cashier at 10:15pm. As we unloaded our shopping cart with our items, a gentleman (Store Manager, Jeromie – we found out) walked up to me and said, “You messed up my line by skipping the line.” I replied that I had not skipped the line. He repeated it and said that, “you guys skipped the line and messed up my line.” Again, I repeated that we had not and even laughed because I thought that he was joking. I said to him, “you’re joking, right?” He replied, “No, I am not. My customers are complaining that you skipped the line and they are upset.” I then realized that he had brought a Police officer, who stood on the side, with him as he confronted us. Needless to say, I became very upset. I angrily responded that we had not skipped the line as we had stood in line for 45 minutes. He kept repeating that his customers complained. I became even angrier as I felt disrespected as a fellow customer. I thought to myself that I must not be a customer also. I responded that he was upsetting my shopping experience with false accusations. He then said that he was “trying to help me out.” I was outraged that he thought his harassment was helping me out. He realized that we had not skipped the line when he asked, “did you always have the cart?” He realized then that we could not have skipped the line if we had a shopping cart pushing around. Instead of simply apologizing, he walked away leaving my family and me upset.
The more I thought of this incident, I became so upset by this man’s lack of professionalism and about how we were treated as individuals. Not only were we treated like we were not valued customers, but it was made clear by Jeromie that we obviously weren’t as important as his “other customers”. Why? We didn’t look like “his” customers should look. The other upsetting thing was that when he came to tell us that we had skipped the line, he brought a police officer over. Why? Did our skin color spell trouble for him? Did he expect problems because of stereotyping or worse?
I must admit that I love Toys “R” Us because of my children and my dozens of nieces and nephews but I will not be patronizing a company that allows this treatment of its customers. I always teach my children and even my students to treat others how they would like to be treated; but also not to allow others to treat you in a manner that is unacceptable. I must value myself and take a stand to not support Toys “R” Us until I have an apology or a reasonable rectification. Thanks so much.

Horrible

I took my two kids to Toys R Us today at the Bloemfontein branch. My little son was looking at some books and placed his wallet on the shelve. He turned his back and when I asked him where his wallet is we found it on the shelve, but his money was gone - about R370. I went to the counter to ask the staff whether there is cameras in the store as I woould like to see who stole his money but they informed that they dont have any cameras in the store. Is this really the case??

Poor

Your employee canceled my online order and placed another order. When I checked my bank account you charged me several times for one order. The notes page attached to my refrence number has taken mostly all of the employees that I have spoken to (28) at least 15-18 minutes to read. THE PROBLEM IS STILL NOT FIXED!!! This has been going on for a month and I am still waiting for my $45.00 to be credited back to my account! Every time I call back the new supervisor that I talk to ( I have all their names and emplyee numbers) tells me something new on why it has not processed and that they are personally going to handle it. YEAH RIGHT!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM TOYS R US!!! GO to WALMART they will price match everything!!!!

Horrible

I shopped for X-mas at a Toys R Us store and bought nearly $200 worth of stuff. I wrote a check. It cleared 4 days later and then 5 days after that they credited the money back to my account. Wanting to do the right thing I contacted them and now it has been a week and a half of Hell trying to get them to take their money back. Again, I just wanted to do the right thing and now they want me to spend my own time, gas and money to fax them a copy of my receipt just to fix a mistake that is not even my fault!

I have been extremely disappointed with every person that I have spoken with on the phone at their company. I even had people refuse to give me contact information for their "parent" company. The only person that impressed me was the manager at the store I shopped at. I went back to visit her and although she could not help me, she was understanding, courteous and professional, and a little baffled herself. Toys R Us has put a little black cloud over my Christmas spirit this year. Hope no one else is going through what I am going through.

In Dec 2010 I purchased over $300 in bicycles for my children. The bikes were on layaway until I picked them up mid-Dec as required by the store policy. I never received anything regarding my rewards and was under the impression the rewards were good for a year. Recently, I logged into my awards account and found they had posted my bicycle purchase on New Year's Day 2011 in order to put me in the black out rewards period. So I have made a call and written an email trying to get this corrected and the rewards to apply to my purchases now. NO, they cannot change it!

This is bunk really! One more way to rip off people. I went to ToysRus because of them carrying Schwin and the layaway but could have purchased the bikes somewhere else. The employees talk up the rewards program and how great it is to convince you to buy there. I am going to contact the Arizona Attorney General and see if there is any recourse in this State for what they are doing. People should gather together and file a class action suit against them.

Horrible

Placed an order online for my grandson. He had done his "Santa" shopping from your website. It was my 3rd order of different purchases for him. I was sent back an email that was confusing. Neither my daughter nor I could actually make out whether the whole order had been stopped, or just the telescope. (The telescope was actuallty the only item listed in the email.)

So, I immediately called the number you graciously supplied. So with order number (8615722398) in hand, I made that phone call. Phone lines very busy (I expected that), I listened patiently for one of the "choices" to pertain to my particular problem . OK, number two, "Problem with an Order You Have Placed". This should work. No help there, because my order had been cancelled, so my order number was not on file.

Hmmmm...still trying to figure out about my order. Press "ZERO" ? Maybe I'll actually get to talk to someone. I'll wait, I have time. I've wasted enough already. Nothing...get sent back to the oriiginal two choices. OK, try it again. Again...maybe I'll get sent to another "Menu". No luck. Eventually I just get disconnected. By now I'm getting a "little" upset. Really, you guys told me to call this number and find out what was going on, and I can't even get close! I had to figure it out on my own. I called my credit card company to find out some information. They told me they turned the whole order down because so much unusual internet action from me.

Thank you PERSON from credit card company. Now I know what is going on! What actually got cancelled. So, since my grandson wanted these particular items, it pained me, but I reordered them from you. You can be assured, however, that next year I will make sure he AND his brother both order from a different company. A grandmother who spoils her grandchildren and ex-customer, Deb Hebel

Contact the Toys R Us Complaint Department