Toys R Us Customer Service

Contact Toys R Us Corporate

Toll free phone number: 1 (800) 869-7787

Welcome to the Toys R Us complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against Toys R Us online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the Toys R Us corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

Upset with Toys R Us?

File a complaint here!

Reach Toys R Us Headquarters

Send your feedback directly to the management team
  • Toys R Us corporate office

• One Geoffrey Way
    • Wayne
    • NJ 07470

1 (800) 869-7787

Top Toys R Us Complaints

I've been a regular customer at the Toys R us in Massapequa for many many years and have never dealt with such a nasty store manager.He never smiles, greets or even tries to help me find what i'm looking for.

I have heard him speak horribly and just degrade his employees while on the sales floor in front of customers. The employees at this store are always very helpful and take the time to speak to my son but recently they all look very stressed and as if they don't even want to be there. Don't get me wrong they are still very nice but you can tell the difference since he got to the store. I didn't even know his name, because he never wears his name tag, until recently because I over heard someone call him on the walkie talkie for help because a customer wanted to speak to him.

He, Maurice, was just standing in an aisle not doing anything and told the employee that he was busy. I mean I thought we the customer deserve a lot more respect than that. I've come into the store with my son 2 Saturdays in a row because my son loves and looks forward to the events Toys R Us has and have had to tell my son that it was canceled. When I ask I'm told it's because the person who does the events is the only person on register and the store manager doesn't think they should hold the event.

When I looked by register I saw that for a Saturday they only had 2 cashiers. I've never seen that or any store with only 2 cashiers on a Saturday. This Store Manager is going to run my child's favorite store to the ground. I honestly didn't want to call customer service to complain because I've never ever complained about any retail.

I worked in retail when I was younger and know how rough it is but felt like I needed to say something. Customers and employees shouldn't be treated the way I've seen this Store Manager treat people on several occasions. I don't even want a call back, I know nothing really gets done when customers complain but maybe a small slap on the wrist.

I just rather not walk into that store until he is gone.Which sadly means I will have to explain to my son why it is that he can't go into his favorite store anymore.

Comment (0)

On June 20th I placed an order online, order number 3635137148. We have received 2 items but not the toddler bed that I had ordered for my granddaughter. After more than 4 calls dealing with this matter, I had called again only to find out that a shipping label had been created for the bed but it had never been shipped. It was originally scheduled to be delivered by July 1st. The customer service rep this time was very helpful and spoke English. She put in a reorder number 443583176, with an express shipping. Once again no email stating that the bed has been shipped.

After too many calls that should of resolved this issue, I am beyond frustrated and would like this matter resolved and if you can fill this order within 48 hours I would my money fully refunded for the price of the bed and the shipped of which you have already received!

Comment (0)

As a woman of color I find this doll and the company extremely racist. I'm requesting this doll be pull from your shelves. I will also appreciate you taking responsibility of this disrespect to people of color, and contact the company and advice them of the gross disrespect that we feel concerning their dolls.

Comment (0)

I ordered a playset off of ToysRUs.com to have shipped to my home. The playset cost $1799.99 plus tax and I also had to pay $299.99 for shipping. I placed the order on 4/23/16. On 4/28/16 it shipped. Since the item was large (approx. 700 lbs) it was to be delivered via a freight company, Estes. The freight company was to contact me to schedule the delivery. On 5/2 I was contacted. I told the freight company that due to the nature of my driveway, I was unable to accommodate a semi-truck and asked if they delivered in a UPS type of truck. They then asked me if I could meet them somewhere to pick up the play set. One, it's 700 lbs and two, I paid 299.99 to have it shipped to MY HOME. Estes said they'd request a smaller truck and scheduled the delivery for 5/4.

On 5/4 they cancelled and re-scheduled the delivery for 5/6. On 5/6 they cancelled and re-scheduled for 5/9. On 5/9 -- guess what??? They cancelled AGAIN and now are unable to deliver my playset as requested. I was told to contact Toys R Us, so I did. Toys R Us called the freight company on 5/9 and told me that delivery would be re-scheduled for this week. I contacted the freight company today, 5/12 and my shipment is still not scheduled, and they could give me no date. I contacted Toys R Us again, and this time I was told that it was out of their hands and that I needed to deal with Estes, the freight company on my own. I said this wasn't acceptable, I paid 299.99 to TOYS R US for freight and I wanted them to do something for me. So they come back with that they'll give me a refund of 150.00 -- doesn't solve my problem, but hey, it's money back, right??? WRONG.

When I made the purchase of the playset, I went out and purchased $1000.00 worth of gift cards(to get Giant Eagle fuel perks) and put the balance of $800+ on my Toys R Us credit card. Toys R Us is only willing to give me MY $150.00 back via giftcard -- they refuse to credit my charge card. I talked and complained to 2 different people stating that I did not agree with their resolution and was told there was nothing else they can do. So not only is my playset being held hostage, but now $150.00 of my money is being held also. Toys R Us screwed me over on an order last year, and I said then I'd never order from them again --- but yet here I am. Screwed again.

Comment (0)

So frustrated right now. I ordered a dresser from a store location and paid for delivery, after I un-boxed it... It's damaged. I called the Toys R Us 1-800 customer service number and was told since it wasn't online I had to deal with the store but the district manager would call me in 24 hrs. (That was Friday... Still no call). I've called the store (Columbia MD) directly 50 times in the last hour and every single time they hang up on me. I'm so upset right now and have a baby dresser that is useless.

Comment (0)

We received a $15.00 Rewards card to be used by 2/26/16 after spending a FORTUNE at Christmas time for our grandkids. I came in the store and bought a Helix Power Spin Play for $16.99. We took it back to the store because my grandson wanted a Lego set. Instead of crediting us with $16.99, I was credited $1.99. Basically I was given a reward (from your rewards club) and then it was taken away from me. It should NOT matter what we used that reward on (I was told you could only use the reward once). Your reward program stinks and I'll take my business elsewhere! And I returned the first item for the second on 2/14 still within the reward cards timeframe to use it.

Comment (0)

I go in to Toys R Us EVERY sat...now for the past Saturdays in your clearance section..you have 31 " tall star wars and the rock figures for $3.90 each. Sweet deal....so I brought these guys on 2 saturdays. Today I go back to your store and those clearance items were raised to $6.90....from $3.90 the next insulting thing was under the $6.90 ticket was a $12.90 ticket...who are you fooling ....shame on you...

When I asked a man cashier do n you usually raise clearance prices and he said YES it depends on the original price. Wow disgusting....no wow I drove 12 miles each way to get more clearance items and the 3rd item I went back for today was also raised....shame on you...it is mutant mania wrestling. I will let my friends no about your phony clearance prices.

Comment (0)

I have my baby registry through your store located in Kanata Ontario, Canada. The process itself is simple, though your kiosks don't print. I've gone on several occasions and it's always out of service, or just not working. This causes concern as my guests who will be attending my shower which is about 30 people will not be able to rely on the items that should be easily accessible. My next area of concern is that at the cash once things are bought some items didn't actually come off the registry even though the registry number was provided which would just results in me having to go back and a trip for nothing. On a regular day this is highly inconvenient and while being pregnant and about to deliver this is highly inappropriate.

I went into the store today, and noticed that the car seats were on sale. I came home to look at my registry to see if the prices were matching and realized that sale items in store do not correspond with your prices listed online.This is a huge downfall in your registry because my guests aren't aware and if they were to buy something online they missed out on a better deal. Why would you want your customers to be ripped off? I certainly do not want my family and close friends to be paying an extra amount when the same item is on sale in your store.

I have many many many people who are looking at this registry and it makes me upset knowing that your company is not dependable, and doesn't follow guidelines which are true to its name. For future purposes I would never recommend any pregnant woman to do her registry with your company. I've had to do everything on my own, and had to inform my guests of ACTUAL sale prices so that they wouldn't be over paying. This is so disappointing and such a waste of my time which is extremely limited. I look forward to hearing from someone who cares and has a proper response to my concerns.

Comment (0)

Called the Johnson City, Tn store looking for an item the employee stated she would put me on hold and go look. 20 minutes later when I walked into store still on hold was told they didn't have item and nobody took my call even though the manager on duty, Nick or Nate seen my phone and took me off hold. This is very poor customer service and and there is no excuse for it. Retraining or new management that was working Jan 16, 2016 at 5:30 PM needs to be considered.

Comment (0)

I deposited money into my account (cash) about 11:45 Sat evening. I then went to work and went online to take advantage of the shipping that they guaranteed by Christmas eve because I had expedited the purchase. Anyway, made the purchase printed the receipt, and received the email. I then got an email on Sunday that the order had been suspended because there were no funds on the card. Incorrect! Please see where I deposited cash. We called the bank and the money was pending (maybe 10 calls). We called toys r us (maybe more than 10 times) where they continued to explain to us that the fault was the bank, because there was a hold. .

We knew there was not a hold because we had spoken to the bank several times and they assured us that the money was pulled from Toys r us. Well then we had to do a conference, the bank and toys r us. The bank explained that they had taken out the money, and that toys r us could take as long as they wanted to retrieve it. Well toys r us still complained that they could not do anything, because of the "hold" that didn't even exist. She spoke about cancelling and reordering, but then because it is now 4 days until Christmas.

Well after speaking with my husband she did cancel but didn't reorder. I think that the way that this was handled really sucked, we spent 400 dollars in Toys r us and we have no merchandise. The first representative stated that she wouldn't even honor 1-2 day shipping. Now my kids have no gifts, we cant get back the money until 3 to 4 business days, and no one was willing to help. I will NEVER order from Toys r us online no matter what. You would think they would do for their customers during this busy time, especially when everything was verified. Thank you toys r us for ruining Christmas!

Comment (0)

I recently visited your Warrington store, I spent quite a bit off money on my children's Xmas present, I had a problem with my first card so had to pay a second time, the women reassured me that the first payment has not gone through but the second payment, so as you can imagine I was rather upset when I when I went to another shop to our purchase something else and there was no money in my account because you had took both payments, Which equals to £679.

Also just before I carry on, the first payment which there was a problem with was for £339.79 and the second payment which went through fine was for £340. I know its only a couple off pence but your staff took it upon there selves to add that extra pence on. Anyway I went into my bank and they sorted it out bearing in mind this all happened within 1hour, anyway my account was back in credit and I thought that was the end off it. Only it's not, yet again the payment has tried to go out and will not expire till 18, so till then I have an overdrawn off over £300 which I cannot clear at the this time off year, and now I also have a bank account I can't use the week before Xmas, which a complete pain.

I also cannot pay my rent till this overdrawn balance is cleared, nor can I purchase anything else for my children till this is sorted out. I am completely devastated at the moment as you can imagine and stressed out without this kind of thing happening at this time of year, and will not be using this store again

Comment (0)

I ordered a lamp (The Peanut Shell Mila Lamp with Shade), it arrived damaged. According to the Packing List, I could return the lamp to any store with no Hassle. I tried returning it to the store #8804 in Montgomery, AL, they would not take. She said that she would charge me if I returned it from the store. I waited on the phone for 45 minutes for a Toys R Us customer service representative. Finally hung up. I would like to replace the lamp . . . . but I don't feel like I should have to pay for the return when it came to me damaged. All I am trying to do is get a replacement lamp. BUT I can tell you, that I won't buy another thing from you. This has been a horrible experience. I would like a FREE Return Label for this lamp.

Comment (0)

We attempted to purchase a few items today and because of lack of training on the manager and cashier path were not able to do so. We had two coupons from toys r us which we wanted to use but they both insisted that they can't take them. The manager (Larry) wasn't professional and made up stuff on the coupon and the cashier (Juanita ) was no help. After leaving we took a closer look and had notice what they were saying was wrong. We went back in and met the store manger who looked over the same coupon and agreed it would work and we were able to make our purchase. Point is if you don't know, don't try to act like you know and make the customer look like they are stupid; just be grown up about it and act professional. I would like to see or hear from someone to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Comment (0)

Extremely rude and ignorant manager at the Toys R Us in Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada. I'm not even going to get into all the details of the problem, but suffice it to say, the manager was arrogant, and didn't care about my complaint at all. All that was needed was to exchange a Scooby-doo item my wife had purchased that had a broken wheel. All we wanted was the same vehicle-not money returned- and nobody else sold the vehicle as it was a special "Toys R Us exclusive", but because the receipt was misplaced, the manager wouldn't exchange the item. Total ass. With the prices Toys R Us is charging, you would think they would employ someone who can figure out how to make a customer happy without insulting and degrading them. Ridiculous policy on returns. Will be shopping at Walmart from now on.

Comment (0)

On the 20th of November 2015 I noticed a withdraw from our joint account stating Toys R Us £24.99. I rang the bank to report a fraud because I and my partner haven't been to Toys R Us for months, when the women looked into it she said it was from the 11th September 2015, which I did purchase a Lego set the women said what might of happened is that there was something wrong with your system and that's why it took so long. I am very disgusted that is has happened and I wasn't informed about the situation. I no it's hard to no who purchased goods on their cards but you could send a message through facebook informing people you have had a glitch or try and contact the banks so they can inform people. I spent an hour on the phone trying to sort it out. Can you find out what happened that day and inform of what happened.

Comment (0)

My family has had a most disheartening day with ToysRUs. My daughter and I went to your Fort Wayne store on Sunday when it opened looking for the Tonka 12 volt ride in dump truck that was on sale. The store claimed they had none. We were told to call on Thursday to see if any came in. I called this morning (Thursday) at 9:30 and was told there was 1. I explained that I was not able to transport it in my car and would need to pick it up when my daughter got home with her Jeep. I asked if I should come out and pay for it beforehand and was told that was not necessary. It would be held for us until 5:00. I called back after talking to my daughter and told the person on the phone that we could not make it until 6:00. My daughter is a teacher and is planning a party for children with cancer.

The person on the phone was very nice both times and assured me there was no problem. Everything was fine to this point. When my daughter, who is pregnant, got there at 5:50, she was told there were three available somewhere in the store, but they could not find any. The most aggravating part is that not only was there no dump truck on hold.! In other words I was called a LIAR! This is totally unacceptable and is not the way to run a business. My daughter and I have spent thousands of dollars over the years at ToysRUs and BabiesRUs. Something needs to be done to make sure items that you advertise on sale are at least available the first day when the store opens and that when you are told something is in and available for you, it will be there waiting when you get there.

I am a grandmother and retired teacher myself and this is not the way to deal with the public. I am so disappointed with the way we were treated today. I feel we have no choice but to take our business elsewhere! If I could give you 0 stars, I would!

Comment (0)

I was recently shopping at the Toys r us in new port richey, fl. I usually take my son there and don't really mind the prices being higher than walmart, because I liked the environment of being geared completely around children. I have always appreciated the customer service, until today. When they customer service goes, and the prices are still higher, definitely not worth it. My son and I spent alot of time today walking around the store making our christmas lists for himself and everyone else. We planned on purchasing a few small items. One of which was a small lego set, that was fully stocked and labeled on the shelf. The entire time we were there he was talking about it, and looking at the package telling me all about it, super excited to hurry home and build it. When we went to ring up the cashier said this is not available to sell. I said excuse me?

She said I can't sell this to you until tomorrow! I looked at my son with tears in his eyes and asked isn't there anything you can do? She said no. So I asked for a manager. When she came up, she would not look at me or speak to me directly. My son is now crying. She looks at the screen, says "thats not for sale yet" I again asked isn't there anything you can do? She said "no" and started walking away still without even looking at me. I asked why was it stocked and labeled on the shelf? After I was ignored, I asked for the corporate number, she mumbled 800 toysrus and kept walking. I asked the cashier their names, and walked out without purchasing anything. I called the 800 number from the parking lot and live chat with customer service when I returned home. We then went to a birthday party ( geared around lego), so my son was sure to tell everyone about the lego set he almost got today, and why he didn't.

Every parent there told me that I behaved way too calmly and they would have been yelling in the store. I guess I was in aw about the whole ordeal, besides what kind of example would that set. My son was already asking why they were being so mean at the store? It is bad enough to treat an adult poorly, yet to upset my young child like that is completely unacceptable! Everything on our list is available at walmart, target, kmart, amazon. We will not be shopping at that toysrus this christmas or ever again. I will however be sure to tell everyone I know about the horrible experience.

Comment (0)

I ordered two matching toys, one for girl and one for boy. I received a confirmation and several days later a shipping delivery date. Now a week later I received an email stating the girls toy was cancelled boy toy was being shipped. I called the Toys R Us customer service line and their response was it was out of stock and offered no alternative. After vigorously complaining the representative offered to try and locate this item in a store near me. He told me there was one of these items approximately 10 hours driving time away and if I wanted it I could go get it, but they would not ship it to me. Hearing this outrageous statement I demanded to speak with a supervisor and waited 35 minutes. Of course no solution was offered by this person either. This is not the first time something like this has happened. I will never purchase another item from Toys R Us. As a company dealing in toys for children they should be considered despicable. Shame on them.

Comment (0)

I have unsubscribed several times from babies r us and toys r us emails. It has been well passed the 10 days it takes to end the mailings. I keep receiving email from toys r us. Please STOP emailing me! I do not want to hear from this company and it has become quite annoying.

Comment (0)

Your rewards program is a joke! I just canceled mine as I have been buying gifts for my grandkids for years and have never received a single point to use towards any purchases. When I ask at the checkout stand about my rewards, no one seems to know how to determine where to find my points. I give up. Headache over this ---- GONE !!

Comment (0)

Good evening. I forgot to give my Toys R Us sales associate the $10 gift card coupon, so I went over to customer service to receive it. The sales associate told me I had 2 other customers in front of me I stated OK. She was waiting on an customer and it look like she didn't really know what she was doing so sales associate Nick came over to assist. While waiting the employee waited on the other two customers plus more while I was standing there. When Nick finished with the other customer he did help me out. I stated to the employee, did you forget I was standing here she told me no I didn't. That was not good customer service and I was very unhappy with her response. Nick did apologize but overall customer service was bad.

Comment (0)

I returned 2 separate packages in the mail. I rec'd an email confirming receipt of the return on 10/7. The two reference numbers for these credits is 393681757 and 393685517. I never received the refund to my original form of payment. I called Customer service on 10/22 and complained of not receiving funds back to my account. Customer Service filed a case to the Billing Department # 151021-002379. I was advised I would be contacted in 3 business days from Babies R Us Complaint Billing Department. I was never contacted by Billing so I called back Customer Service on 10/28 and provided them with the case number. I was advised that they couldn't process anything further and basically telling me there was nothing that they could. This is literally the worst customer Service I have ever received and not to mention you can barely understand anything of the reps say when you call them with an issue or a complaint. I will never shop here again!

Comment (0)

Went into Toys R Us store in Whitby, Ontario, and ordered 2 items to be sent to Upper Wentworth store in Hamilton as a baby gift from the registry. After about 7 days still no sign of these items. Called customer service and spent a long time explaining the situation only to have the call dropped by the csr. Called back again and went through the situation again after another long period of time was told to check with Purolater.

So now I have spent time checking with the store in Hamilton, 2 CSR's and now I have to check with purolater. Outcome of this nightmare was that items were in the Hamilton store all the time and through staff incompetence we finally get these items a week later.

This was unacceptable! I called Csr again Saturday 23rd May. Now it's 9 days later only to be told that I can get 15% discount the next time I order something from the Hamilton store. Like I would ever again!! I asked can you please just send this to me. Answer: no thats the way it is.

I am so angry by now and had enough of the lack of concern and knowledge. I am now at at the stage where I will be contacting the office of the president if there is no response or satisfaction from this complaint.

Comment (0)

My Name is Yudith Saavedra I am writing to you because your manager at the location on 3330 N. Western Ave., Chicago, IL 60618 by the name of Diane was very rude to me yesterday on May 7, 2015 I went to try to return a power wheel that was purchase only a month ago It was used just once inside the house because at the time of purchase it was cold outside so it was still in very good condition nothing wrong with it..just that my two-year-old doesn't like it . she had a very bad attitude she kept walking away while I was talking to her and trying to show her my receipts because it shows very clearly on my receipt that all items could be returned within 90 days with the receipts and I have all my paperwork and my receipt for it and she still was very rude and wouldn't help me so I went to a different toys "R" Us in Melrose Park and they help me out so as far as your western location I will never shop there again because if you can't be a peoples person and speak to people with manners and respect then they shouldn't be working there specially with kids having to see that type of behavior from a manager because it is a kids store and as parents were spending lots of money at your store so it's not fair for your employees to have that type of bad attitude very bad look i'm very disappointed.

Comment (4)

I called yesterday to find out what time the next wave of amiibos went on sale for preorder. You employee told me it started at 10am today. I just found out that the preorders started at 2am CDT. When I called toys r us all I got was a rude employee saying "its online only". I explained to him "I know its online only, but why did your employee tell me the preorders started at 10?" "sorry its online only" *hung up* This is the second time toys r us screwed me with these amiibo preorders. I had a big problem last time I tried to preorder the lucario amiino. I will never shop at toys r us again.

Comment (2)

It has come to my attention that you are now selling a Quija Board, the packaging aimed for little girls. Apparently you do not know how dangerous the quija board is. It is NOT A TOY!!! It is EVIL!! By selling this you are putting children & families in danger. There are Many of us who will not shop in your stores or any stores that carry this item, until you take it from your shelves. If you really care about your customers, you would not continue to sell this in your stores. I pray you will make a wise choice & discontinue the quija board from your shelves forever....Ty

Comment (4)

Introduced by my friend it was my very first visit to babies R Us . Excited i was due to the fact im going to be a grandmother for the first time and thought it to be a place of business i would return to for a long time. Its been far from that . I experienced the worst customer service ever. I was in the store for a good two hours and spent over $1,000. When i got home i realized i was missing 5 pairs of baby shoes that were bagged separately. I wasn't notified at all. The store had my information because i ordered a crib and received a rewards card that day. When i called to inform them i wasnt given the items purchased the response from the clerk that waited on me was a chuckle and " oh yea the bag is right here, i must have forgot to give it to you , and do you have your receipt? " I explain to her yes however i would need to send my sister with it due to my injuries from a car accident and not feeling well. She then said , " oh im gonna have to ask my manager if that's OK" . I said , really?

But im sending her with my receipt. " she said yea ill get back to you hold please.I couldn't believe she was going to put me on hold and discuss such a open and close situation when after just leaving the store and purchasing the amount i had with them. When she returned after leaving me on hold for well over five minutes i told her just that and that i would go in myself. As i arrived 30 min after the phone call i stood in line as the same girl that waited on me and confirmed on the phone it was her , walked by twice behind the register ignoring the fact i was there. I then related to someone else i needed to pick up some paid for items. It was only then then she decided to help me and retrieve the bag from an office. I left ,went home and decided id better look over my purchases. I came to the spa bath and noticed the tape on the bottom didn't look completely on the box. I then realized it had been opened and looked used by the water spots and scratched dirty surface.

I immediately called and was left on hold for ten minutes until after being transferred to the manager. She apologized and said to go in and they would have another ready. The next day i went in and the exchange. The following two days i received a call stating the crib I ordered was in. I called back to confirm why it couldn't be delivered and i was told it could but i would have to pay $100 to do that and additional $25 for every step after the first 6. I was almost considering but my brother in law said he would pick it up. The next day my family and i went back to the store and picked it up and i purchased another $260 of items. Oh the day i returned the bath i purchased $180 of baby items too. The following day after picking up the crib my brother in law noticed there was a crack in the wood if the crib and hole in the mattress i bought there too. My hands went up and i began to cry. My sister had to take it from there. We're still jumping through hoops to get my grand daughters space together and hoping it will get done before she arrives. We have one week left. I will never spend another dime at this business again

Comment (0)

For the past two years shopping @toysrus in specifically in New Port Richey Florida, Clearwater Florida, and Wesley Chapel Florida I have had no success when looking for merchandise pertaining to collectors merchandise including the following. From a Collectors stand point this is unacceptable that A Big Company such as Toys r Us cant even keep enough stock in of any of these Items. From a Stand point of going in the store I have also gotten wind of certain stores and the managers in those stores are holding items for themselves or specific customers and it never reaches the store shelves.

Again this is also unacceptable as a customer never even gets the chance to purchase any of the items they are looking for. The toys r us in this area basically does the Collectors NO FAVORS What so Ever. They only restock the baby toys and never COLLECTORS Toys. IT is also pretty sad when the same item is available online but Toys r us Wont ship to PO Box's.

THE FOLLOWING COLLECTORS ITEMS ARE NEVER IN STOCK:

* Star Wars Black Series both 3 3/4 figures and 6 inch figures
*Star Wars Saga Legends 3 3/4 figures both mission series and rebels series & single's
*Marvel Legends 6 inch Figures
*All Neca Products which includes ( Predator, Alien, Terminator and Horror Movie Figures )
* WWE Figures

Comment (0)

The group interview was awful! We had to do a partner activity where we had to tell each other why we "deserve" to work for Toys 'R Us and tell it to the Human Resources (HR) Manager. Then, we got called in one by one for individual interviews, where we were asked the same question. The individual interviews were with the individual, the HR Manager, and some other manager, who looked like Guy Smiley from Sesame Street with giant, white pieces of Chicklets gum for teeth! If you're too dumb to figure out why people want to work for your company, you shouldn't be working!

The orientation was even worse. We watched an hour and a half of videos, filled out paperwork, and got a "grand" tour of the store. The best part of the whole orientation was the video on Code Adam (finding a missing kid in a store program). When it came time to ask questions, the HR Manager (who was running orientation) couldn't even give a straight answer to anyone's question.

I did a bit of research on my own about the company and tried to find straight answers to questions I had. What I learned horrified me the most. Even though the employee handbook and the orientation videos say that employees are supposed to be honest and report dishonesty and not "trash talk" the company, the company is intentionally misleading customers, employees, potential hires, and investors. As of this posting, Toys 'R Us is $5.12 billion in debt. They have carefully tried to hide this fact.

According to the CEO, if they don't meet or exceed their Holiday Sales numbers they had prior to the recession, the company could go out of business entirely. His plan is to meet or exceed the Holiday Sales numbers, instead of finding other ways to reduce the debt. How are they supposed to even pay their employees with that much debt? Employees, investors, potential hires, and customers should be worried about what will happen if Toys 'R Us don't meet or exceed Holiday Sales numbers this Holiday season. What should potential hires and employees do if they know this? Stay silent?

This is truly a strange and somewhat scary experience. What is someone to do with something like this?

Comment (0)

Hi after i made a complaint about the toys r us click n collect selling me a toy that they did not even stock in store (leappad 1)as i was on my way to collect it they rang me and told me they dont stock this toy anymore told me i had to buy the new model which was twice the price. I then made my complaint to toys r us and had a call from the complaints department of which they said they were sorry about what happened and would compensate me for this by giving me vouchers, this was now a month ago and still no vouchers. Hope to here from someone soon or i may have to take this to the consumers rights department as i still have confirmation emails and the click and collect number for the item they gave me for the item they did not have i believe this was false advertising. Thank you for time.

Comment (0)

We purchased two of the same item at $17.99. One was discounted by 50%; the other charged full price but under the item a notation was made as 50% off item but shown as 17.99-0.00 and yet specified a refund price of $14.21. We were charged the full $17.99 and when we went back to the store to complain, not even the manager could understand what was happening. They only would process a $9.00 refund; yet we paid tax on the $17.99! Another item was charged at $23.99 but again a notation was made as 50% off but shown as 23.99 -0.00 with a refund price of $18.84. This they refused to do anything about it...didn't even understand their computer or what happened or why tax should be refunded...not even the store manager. This is not about .63 in tax on the first item or even about a discount on the 2nd item, it is about principles!Like Bill Clinton said, just do the math; well, don't ask Toys R Us people for that...they don't even get the basics. No wonder company isn't doing well.

Comment (0)

My 12yr old son went into a toy r us to spend some of his gift money and he purchased a toy from robot chicken on the box it was a robot leaning on a washing machine he also bought a chicken and a gummy bear from this show , after he got them home he told me that the robot was a bad toy and upon inspecting said toy it had a hip action and you placed it on the base and the robots arms clipped onto a washing machine and it would move it's hip as if it was having sex with the washing machine. after seeing this I searched what robot chicken was and found that it is on adult swim and is a filthy show, I really thought that toys r us would have not put toys of this nature onto the selves and that i would have to be concerned about having to safegaurd my child from adult subject matter at what I thought was a kid friendly store.

Mark A. Wisor
111 white pine lane
Houtzdale , pa 16651

Comment (0)

I called in about being shipped the wrong item. I spent 45 minutes on the phone and after finally speaking to a supervisor I was promised the correct item would be expressed mail to me. After 15 days I called in again and after 2 hours on the phone I was told I would have to wait 3 to 5 days for customer relations to get back to me to tell me when I would get my item shipped. I once again talked to a upervisor who told me sorry they couldn't help. I would have to wait for a different dept to find time to call me back. The supervisors other suggestion was to cancel my order and to credit me back. I took this option since I had already wasted to much of my time on this. I will cancel my toys r us credit card and I will never shop there again. The customer service sucks, they don't care about their customers. I guess it's because it's the holidays so they are making money right now but they have permently lost a customer.

Comment (0)

Item 036711 purchased from Babies R Us was damaged out of the box. Rewards were never received by e-mail, and found out they already expired. Prior to Christmas 2011, my wife & I went shopping at Babies R Us on Jamboree in Irvine. We picked out a couple of things and went to check out and pay. The sales associate assisting us told us about a Rewards program, where we would be eligible to receive a gift certificate usable at Babies R Us or Toys R Us stores, and that we would be receiving something in the mail about this with the certificate. Based on this inducement, we signed up for the Rewards program, and went back into the store to buy more items -- far above and beyond what we had intended, to earn more of the Rewards that were mentioned to us.

We made a couple of purchases that day, which included two of the FAO Baby Chef Ultimate Baby Food Center products, item 036711, UPC 789887301539, one for our daughter for use for our granddaughter, and another for our niece, who is expecting a baby. The item for our daughter had already been opened, and the sales clerk opened the box to see if everything was in the box. It was, but what wasn't seen was the piece with the blender blade that was completely warped, as if it had been heated up and partially melted. In addition, the container that attached to it was also damaged at the top. In essence, the product is unusable, and customer service cannot find any way to replace the unit or repair it. Ultimately, I'm extremely disappointed with my experience dealing with Babies R Us, from the supposed Rewards inducement and rip-off, to the item damaged and sold as new.

Comment (0)

Recently I returned items to toysrus with receipts and unopened . The amount of the returns were fairly large because the items included a wii u system and games. The items were accepted without any comments. I also purchased other items that my grandchildren wanted for Christmas. I returned to the store and tried to exchange a wii skylanders starter pack for a wii u starter pack. The store did not have this item.

I went home and ordered it from toys r us on line. I took the original wii starter pack that had never been opened and include the original receipt. I was told that I had been blocked from returns. I am stuck with a toy that is of no good to me. I have called customer service and told to call back later because the service representative didn't know what to do. I have sent 3 emails concerning the hassle frr returns but have received no response. I would like this issue resolved.

My compliant is that no where in their policy does it state that you are limited to the number of returns that can be made within their time limit and with an original receipt.

Comment (0)

On Sunday, October 28, 2012, at approximately 4:00 pm, My wife two daughters and I walked into the Toys R Us Store located in Riverside California to register my wife into the stores data base system because she is going to have a babby. When we walked into the back to register and after contacting several of the store employees. none of the employees knew how to work the scaner machine so my wife could walk around the store and scan the stores items.

We waited for about 15 minutes for the employees to figure out what to do. Then we told them we were going some where else. While we were walking away from the registration area. All of the employees a balck female, a hispanic female and a hispanic male all started to giggle and laugh at us while we walked away. When we got to the front of the store. I contacted the male hispanic employee and asked him if I could talk to a manager. He attempted to call a manager via his hand held radio.

The manager told him he was at lunch and the other manager wasnt responding to his radio. After waiting for about approximately 10 minutes. I told him I would file the complaint with the cooperate headquarters. The employee told me "I dont care, do what ever you have to do". Then I left. Your employees at the Riverside store are very unprofessional, have poor tact and poor judgement. I cant believe how my wife and I were treated. My wife and I will never shop at that store again. Your employees also need to be trained on how to use the stores equipment and the manager should have come out when I wanted to file a complaint in reference to their employees attitudes.

Comment (0)

Item missing from bag when I got Home. Tried calling was on the phone 1 hour and 13 min before they picked up the call. I was standing at customer service by then And I was Not Happy. I also asked the cashier when purchasing an outfit if she got the security Tag removed she said I got it. When I got home it was still on the outfit. When I pick up the Item it had a note on it that said I forgot the item and it was payed for. I did not forget the Item it was never put in the bag. If your not going to answer your phones at Toy R us please dont tell me for over an hour my call is important to you. I am tired of excuses just do your jobs Better.

Comment (0)

I placed an online order for store pickup. It was cancelled and I was never notifiedl. The employee said they were too busy and said I needed to reorder. I went to reorder but the funds from the first order are not back on my card. The CC company said to call Toy R Us and find out the status of my refund. After waiting on hold for over an hr. I was connected with a rude agent who kept putting me on hold. SHe then asked to transfer me and said she would stay on the line with me and it wouldn't be long. She hung up on me. I can't find the # for employee complaints but I will. I really hop they recorded that conversation and compensate me in some way.

***ANGRY CUSTOMER

Comment (0)

I am highly upset I made an online purchase on 12/17/12 to pick the items up a t a store. I than noticed that my order was cancelled because the store didn’t want to fill the order. As soon as my order was cancelled I feel as if my funds from my credit card should have been immediately released. That was not the case here it is almost Christmas and I cannot get any gifts because TOYS R Us has my money on hold due to their negligence.

My credit card will not release my funds until someone from TOYS R US contacts them. I am sure you will tell me the same thing that several of your customer service reps said which is it is not your problem. Customer service satisfaction at its finest.

I have contacted the better business bureau in reference to this matter funny enough I am not the only customer who had this issue. I hope everyone at TOYS R US enjoys their holiday because mine has been completely ruined.

Very dissatisfied customer...

Comment (0)

I purchased several items at toys r us.com. I paid additionally for the items to be gift wrapped and I included a message to go with the gifts. The items were sent without being gift wrapped and of course no message included. I then contacted 1-800-869-7787 I had to wait 26 minutes for a customer service representative to answer, then I was placed on hold for another two minutes.

I let her know how frustrating the whole experienced had been. She informed me that I would be refunded the gift wrap fee. The entire phone call was 32 minutes long, most of it was me on hold. I have never experienced such awful service. This was my first and last time purchasing anything from toys r us. com and I will not purchase at the stores either. I can honestly say you have lost a customer.

In addition, I received the order that I had shipped to my house and it was sent without a shipping box. My grandson whom I bought it for lives across the street and the surprise was almost ruined since it was left by my front door.

Your company really needs to review what you are doing and work towards improving your methods in order to be able to satisfactorily service your customers. Remember that word of mouth can "Make or Break" a business. As you know in today's economy it doesn't take long to loose your company. Larger companies have already gone out of business. It is imperative to maintain the customers you have.

When I spoke to the customer service representative, I requested for someone to call me. I'll wait and see if it happens!

Comment (0)

I shopped for X-mas at a Toys R Us store and bought nearly $200 worth of stuff. I wrote a check. It cleared 4 days later and then 5 days after that they credited the money back to my account. Wanting to do the right thing I contacted them and now it has been a week and a half of Hell trying to get them to take their money back. Again, I just wanted to do the right thing and now they want me to spend my own time, gas and money to fax them a copy of my receipt just to fix a mistake that is not even my fault!

I have been extremely disappointed with every person that I have spoken with on the phone at their company. I even had people refuse to give me contact information for their "parent" company. The only person that impressed me was the manager at the store I shopped at. I went back to visit her and although she could not help me, she was understanding, courteous and professional, and a little baffled herself. Toys R Us has put a little black cloud over my Christmas spirit this year. Hope no one else is going through what I am going through.

In Dec 2010 I purchased over $300 in bicycles for my children. The bikes were on layaway until I picked them up mid-Dec as required by the store policy. I never received anything regarding my rewards and was under the impression the rewards were good for a year. Recently, I logged into my awards account and found they had posted my bicycle purchase on New Year's Day 2011 in order to put me in the black out rewards period. So I have made a call and written an email trying to get this corrected and the rewards to apply to my purchases now. NO, they cannot change it!

This is bunk really! One more way to rip off people. I went to ToysRus because of them carrying Schwin and the layaway but could have purchased the bikes somewhere else. The employees talk up the rewards program and how great it is to convince you to buy there. I am going to contact the Arizona Attorney General and see if there is any recourse in this State for what they are doing. People should gather together and file a class action suit against them.

Comment (0)

I have gotten misinformation from sales associates and managers from Toys r Us twice within the past 3 weeks, especially on Black Friday this week. The first time a sales associate told me that a Nintendo 3DS game would fit into a regular DS game. The store allowed me to return the item because of the misinformation. The second time was I was purchasing a Highlanders Giant for my son. I came to know that the ones I got were for the Wii U so i returned them unopened and a with a receipt.

The sales person and a manager both said that they would work on both the Wii and Wii U. I asked if they were sure if they were compatible and they both said yes. My son then opened them and tried them on the Wii portal and like I thought did not work. I was not happy that now I am out the money I used to pay for this item and my son is now very dissappointed with their after thanksgiving sales. I am really disappointed that a store associate who works in taking returns and managers would be more knowledgeable and make sure to give factual information to the consumers.

Comment (0)

Everytime I have been to the new Toys R Us store in Vallejo California there has only been one, rarely two, checkers. In all instances there have been long lines. Really rediculous. My husband and I were looking forward to having the store so close to us. We have three grandchildren and were going to do our Christmas shopping there. Maybe not.
Sincerely
Sarylsue DiFabio

Comment (0)

I was looking at the baby swings on-line and the one I was interested in said I had to call my local store to see if it was available. I called the Babies R Us in Salisbury, MD tonight, 10/19/12, to see if they had a swing in stock. When I told the person who answered the phone I was calling to see if a swing was in stock, she said "We have lots of swings". I proceeded to tell her I was looking for a particular one and that the online store said I needed to call my local store. She put me on hold for 10 minutes then I could hear them pick up the line and put it right back on hold.

It did this again in another 10 mins. Finally she got back on the phone, about 25 mins. on hold at this time, and asked which swing I was looking for. I told her and was put back on hold again. At 28 mins. 45 seconds in they hung up on me. I understand that it can be very busy at times but if she was that busy she could've just said it was very busy and I would've called back instead of wastings almost 30 mins. sitting on the phone. Now I think I will go elsewhere to find the swing I'm looking for. Way to lose a customer!

Comment (0)

I am totally upset with toy r us and i am would like to express the fact that i placed an order on 11/8 adn my computer crashed so i was unaware that the order went thru so i place another order WELL BOTH ORDER STARTED TO GO THRU . As soon as i noticed this i called and was told that you only have 5 MINUITES TO CANCEL AN ORDER .. WHICH IS UPSURD!!!!!! NOW MY CHECKING ACCOUNT WAS OVERDRAWM BECASUE TOYS R US WOULD NOT CANCEL ONE OF THE ORDERES. I wil make this known that NO ONE PLACE AN ORDER FROM TOYS R US ONLINE ... I AM UPSET AND DISGUSTED TO THE FACT THAT one of the two orderd i placed could not be canceled .. At this point i am wil return the items i did want and purchase and take my business elsewhere.. I will never again purchase from toys r us. My checking accoutn is now screwed up and other bills will also bounce!!!!

Comment (0)

Toys-R-us NOT wouldn't validate cards given as a gift because I did not have a gift receipt. Totally, unacceptable two $25.00 cards. When these cards were bought they were scanned and there should be a record of that charge or purchase that can be trackable only by Toysrus. how can I do that ... I can't that's why I reached out to Corporate offices. NO HELP, hey get paid to read a script to you! Had wait over a month for a cell back after making TWO phone-calls. $50.00 lining pockets of a wealthy corporation. WRONG!, Cancelling my Toysrus card and boycotting them. Gift cards only from Target from here on now! Never shopping at toysrus again!

Comment (0)

For a company that has been around selling toys as long as Toys R Us has, they should have their shit together by now. Only due to the fact that they will not allow me to cancel my order, this will be the last time I ever spend my money and buy anything from this company ever again. I can go to Target or somewhere else and get less headache. The absolute most ridiculous waste of my entire day that I've ever spent. I hope they go out of business, due to lack of knowing how to run a business. Good riddance.

Comment (0)

I want to let your department know that how disappointed I am with Toysrus, a company that I always valued so highly due to providing goods to children. One and half month ago my 6 year old son whose name is Aiden and I were at Toysrus and he was riding one of the scooters there and when he turned to the book section he fall down and the scooter handler cut the area above his upper lips and it started bleeding so badly that I had to take him to the hospital right away and while I was taking him out of the store with blood all over his face and his crying due to the pain, not even one customer service rep came to ask if we need help.

My son had to get 3 stiches and the next day I came to Toysrus again to buy the Ninjago lego for him so he could feel better and wrote down my concern on a piece of paper and gave it to the client service rep and he told me that he will be sending the letter to the complaint department and I was expecting to receive a call from someone at Toysrus but not one single one.

My son's wound is becoming swollen and I took him to the pharmacy couple of days ago and the pharmacist said it might have been infected and he needs to put polysporin that has anitbiotics in it but my dad whose a doctor checked him out and he said most probably the deep wound is due to keloid reason and I'm taking him to his family doctor this week as she was away from the office.

Talking to client service rep at toysrus when I came in to write the letter the next day of the insidence, he told me that there is a policy that scooters should have only been in the scooter area and someone from Toysrus should have been there not to allow it but I didn't see the policy anywhere being stated and nobody being there to monitor. Just you know that I'm proceeding with the legal action. The location of the store is in Toronto, Ontario, 300 Steels Ave West Should you have any questions, my cell phone# is 647-764-9680 Thanks, Elham

Comment (0)

Yesterday I went to your Harlow store to buy a new car seat. Id seen a few that id liked and read up the reviews on them. When I asked for someone to check my first option would fit in my car at customer services the lady was very helpful. However the young girl that came was very rude and seemed very put out that she had to fit the car seat. The car seat obviously didnt fit in our car and did would not strap in securely unless it was reclined in the middle position only. So if i wanted to recline my baby in it completely or sit him upright the seat would not of been at all safe. However knowing this the assisstant told us the car seat was fine to use in our car. She seemed more than happy to let me walk away with a car seat that didnt fit my car and was unsafe.

She didnt suggest trying a different car seat or that it was unsafe to put my baby in. Needless to say we didnt purchess the car seat but did buy a different that did fit in our car but sadly it wasnt from toys r us. I have been a frequant customer at toys r us over the last fews buying most of both my sons christmas and birthday presemts, pushchairs,baby accessories, toys ect as well as the party store online, but after the dangerous actions of the assisstant i will no longer be shopping at the chain of stores and will be advising all my friends with young children not to buy car seats from the chain either.

Comment (0)

I went into the Toys R Us store on Wolf Road in Colonie NY on 12-02-12 and again on 12-04-12. The Manager’s name was Mike. He should not be a Manager of a kids toys store! He does not know how to deal with customers and has a very bad attitude! The store is very under staffed. On 12-02-12, I waited in line along with many other customers in electronics for Mike to come and type in his managers code. Because every time the associate scanned an item it asked for a managers code.

The cashier was very apologetic and said this is not what should be happening. We were waiting in line for over 45 minutes. Mike kept getting paged and he would not respond to the nice cashier behind the desk. The store was in complete disarray, you couldn’t even get through the aisles. Its dirty and toys were all over the floors. On 12-04-12, I left work to run over and get my items I placed on layaway on 12-02-12. I realized I had placed the wrong tablet on layaway.

I had intended to go back to electronics and buy the Samsung 7inch tablet that your store sells. I said I only want to cancel one item on my layaway and buy the rest. Mike said I had to cancel my whole order and then also get charged $10. I said that is not right, Walmart let you cancel items you do not want and you are still able to buy the rest of the items. Mike then said you have to buy the whole layaway and then do a return on the item you do not want. This is supposed to be a “hassle free Layawway” I said that doesn’t work because my refund doesnâ€'t go right back into my bank account and I want to buy a different tablet, I cannot wait 5 business days or how every long it will be. He said he didn’t care. Call you bank he said! I told him I was calling corporate to file a complaint which I never ever do! He did not care one bit. I took my receipt and went to electronics.

I asked one of the associated for a tablet and he said he had to go in the back to get it. There was also another woman waiting for an Ipod touch. The associate again had to page Mike the manager 5 times, he never would respond to the pages â€Manager needed in R Zone” I waited 45 minutes or more with this other woman for Mike to bring the key to unlock the back room. I said forget it and I went back up front and canceled my layaway and was charged $10! I arrived at The store at 2:30 and I didn’t leave until after 4pm! The store was not busy at all. I had to wait and wait and wait to get any help.

I drove over to Best buy and bought my video games and tablet from them. I will not buy any electronics from this Toys R Us store again unless something drastically changes! Last year when I shopped at this store around the same time of the month the store was not in this bad of condition and there were associates to help out in almost every isle and electronics. The associates would walk up to you and say can I help you find anything miss etc! I donâ€'t know if this store has a new manager, but something really needs to change! I have never had such bad customer service in my life. When I went back up to cancel my layaway I told Mike the manager that I called corporate to make a complaint, he said he did not care.

I did place a call on 12-4-12 at 3pm. I want my $10 back. If you look into my buying history I spend A LOT of money at Toys R Us and Baby€™s R Us! I will start using Amazon and Target more often now because they do have hassle free shopping, Even WALMART! I totally understand that this is a super busy time for the store, but I have seen it much more busier and the store ran perfectly. If the manager doesn'€™t care about his store then no one else that works there will care either. I also bought a few video games on 12-2-12 and I am going back to return them to the store and buy them at a different store. Thanks for your time with this matter,

Browse reviews of other Toy Stores

Have feedback for Toys R Us?