Pampers Customer Service

Contact Pampers Corporate

Welcome to the Pampers complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against Pampers online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the Pampers corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

Pampers Contact Information

• Pampers headquarters address

Browse reviews of other Toy Stores

Top Pampers Complaints

I'm really disappointed with your diapers.you say last up to 7hrs but I have to change my baby every hour.my newborn has a bad rash now.pampers I'm really upset.

I ordered 2 packs pampers active baby pants size 5 on take alot however I am only able to return 1
I need to know what will happen to the pack that I've opened...
How was I supposed to know that my baby will wet himself right through the pants at1st I thought I did not put it on properly but it's impossible with basically every 2nd nappy he wets himself
I usually use huggies and thought I will try pampers but I'm so disappointed in this product I don't think I will ever use it again
I just wasted my money

I've been using pampers premium care for the past 4months now and I Love the product for my first baby. However I just purchased a box of premium care no.4 and they are not the same as the other diapers I've been using these past months. When I did purchase the box it was different,it was blue instead of gold and wen asked the sales consultant I was told it's the same thing however it is not it's made with such poor material and I'm not satisfied at all since they won't give me a refund or at least a gold box of diapers in exchange.

I bought 4 packs of the new branded Pampers premium diapers. I am very disappointed at the quality. The diapers are leaking they do not absorb and they cause nappy rash. I have to change the nappy every 30 minutes and that is causing me to use more diapers.

Good day

Kindly note,I think pampers is an excellent brand and comes highly recommended by millions of moms.I myself used pampers on my newborn,very happy the absorbent quality is excellent. but today I found that 3 diapers in one pack had a default.the stickey valcro strap was out of position and when I did strap my baby up,it had lost its stickyness.I have found this on 3 diapers,I was very.dissapointed and really dont want to move to a different brand,just making you guys aware,and to maybe buckle up on quality control before it leaves to the market.I also use the pampers wet wipes,my only issue is when you remove one wet wipe,a Few comes out at once,it's a complete waste and considering the price every, wet wipe counts,it's a lot of wastage ,maybe try to improve on packing skills

I look forward to positive feedback

Hi pampers !!! I’m never unhappy about your diaper and suddenly i am raging about having a half of my son pack of diapers not having the fasteners attached to the diapers it is very frustrating,it’s a waste of my money, I have a budget. Picture with batch number attached. Please do contact me on 0795973373 or 0748047772.

Bought a pack of Pampers active baby..
It is horrible. I would think Pampers is better quality than Huggies... What a big mistake.
My baby leaks at night when sleeping with the nappy put on going to bed (Huggies NO LEAKS ALL NIGHT)
Even during day time the nappy leaks fluid. It is the worst I've ever used and Pampers is supposed to be a NO1 brand in nappies... I beg to differ..

Me and my wife have been buying pampers premium for our daughter since her birth. The issue has been happened before but we thought it was an isolated incident. My wife would change my daughter then she would number 1 also when she number 2's there were occasions where it went right through and it would leak , it has happened with more than one box as we purchase 2 or 3 of the number 4 boxes at a time. We are seriously considering changing to huggies as we are paying a premium price for something that is supposed to be the beat and it is seemingly not.

I bought a mega box pampers and still now another 2 jumbo pack pampers and the nappy is keep on getting opened whilst on the child.
the sticker is not sticking properly.This is so frustrating as i just thought it was only the box that had the problem but now i see its all the pamper nappies.Why is the quality so poor?We pay good money for these nappies and i am really thinking of switching to another brand.Really unhappy.
This is wasting my money really .

Good day
Please not that this is my second email as I didn't get a response the first time.
I bought giant pack pampers3 at black Friday and I an very dissapointed. I have always used and trusted this brand. But his pack has been falling off so much so that I can't use it. My almost 2 year old has been diagnosed with CP so it is not possible for her to pull on it. What do I do? Checkers is not taking it back

I bought a big box of diappers brand pampers and the very first day my son used them the cotton from inside the pampers started to fall out of it. REALLY BAD BRAND

I was recently admitted in hospital so to make things easy for my husband who was home looking after my 6 month baby I decided to get the pampers pants which left us disappointed. I bought 2 packs of pamper pants no 3 which is upto 11kg as my baby was 6,6kg however it seemed as if it was made to fit a baby that is under 5kgs. Not only that these pants maybe easy to fit however to remove when baby has messed it gets really bad. At night there are leakages and its says on the pack that it is upto 12 hours of dryness but this is not the case cos we have to constantly change him during the night as just after 2 hours the nappy is full and his bum feels wet. This has been really disappointing as I trust in pampers which I have always been using and I always expect the best but got the worst nappy ever, even a cheaper brander of nappy is better than the pamper pants.

I am extremely disappointed at the quality of the pampers active baby dry nappies product that has been put out to the public to purchase, especially as a loyal customer who has been purchasing pampers for the past few years. In October I purchased two Jumbo packs size 4 nappies and out of these packs there were 3 nappies which had burst after 2 hours. I did not file a complaint at then as I assumed that It was a once- off defect and felt that the next time we buy pampers it would be of a better quality.

However at the beginning of this month, November, I bought another Jumbo pack. This time 6 nappies are defective and have broken. 5 of the nappies have the strip that is meant to hold the nappy break off. The 6th nappy seems to be stuck together. You cannot unfold the nappy as this causes the entire nappy to tear. I have chosen not to buy nappies from another brand as we trusted the Pampers brand based on the quality, however this has now become an added expense and a waste of time.

I do have the unused nappies as proof in regards to the problem. Please can I get an urgent reply with a suitable solution?

I have bought two boxes number 5 in size in the last two months... I am very disappointed that in both boxes in all packs are 4 nappies that are broken. The straps are not there. This is really upsetting as pampers are expensive. This will mean that I will be changing brands as well. Its the second time I log a complaint and no response from you guys. We as parents are highly dissatisfied and disappointed.

My complaint is about the pampers pants jumbo pack I recently bought. My baby is 1year 11months and I only use pampers, either premium care or mostly active baby.. I decided to try the pampers pants and was higly dissapointed. My baby is soaking wet every morning, so is my bedding. The first amd second night I overlooked it but since its been happening for 5 consecutive nights I have to complain about this because I bath him at 8:00pm and he wakes up at 6:30Am soaking wet, thats 10 hours as suppose to the 12 hour promise, this has never ever happend with the normal active baby nappy but now ive lost my trust in pampers. Highly frustrated and dissapointed.

My newborn baby had a rash with the previous kimbies, so I tried pampers. The first jumbo number 2 pack I bought and found a few rejects, there's no back sides and looks as if the nappy has been cut on top. Not a good sign and very upset with this company. Now I am reading more Pampers complaints online and wondering what I did wrong.

My baby is using pampers new baby. Here is my complaint, I am extremely upset because the sticky strap which holds the diaper together constantly break and then she wets the bed or where ever she at, this happened 4 times already. I am not impressed. There must be a phone number I can call to contact the corporate office!

About three weeks ago I started using Pampers Baby Dry no 2. After the second change i started to notice that my baby had red flames that looked like a rash on her bottom. I used several barrier creams that did not help. Eventually the chemist made on a nappy rash mixture that helped in an instant. I stopped using Pampers and switched to Huggies. My baby's bottom became smooth as always. Now I switched back to Pampers hoping it would not give my baby a rash again, but I was wrong.The rash is back and it is clear that Pampers does not agree with my baby girl. I am very dissapointed that Pampers would have such a terrible effect on my baby's bottom.

I bought my daughter a box of pampers premium care size 4 diapers. Now I want to return them! I am extremely unhappy because I've been through the box in less than a week because the nappy gets so full quick and i need to wake up during the night because the nappy just doesn't keep. This is the first time I have experienced this. Anyone else have this problem with Pampers? Would be great to call their service line and get my money back! I have attached a photo for the department in case it is helpful.

Im very disappointed by your diapers. I've changed from huggies to pampers because pampers is suppose to be the best diaper. In the last 3 packs I've found that my baby wees right through and some of the diapers is very hard on the edge insides. Its like it got wet and got hard. To witch brand must I switch now? I would like someone to contact me.

Pampers is the best for my baby. I would definelty not think of compromising on quality. My baby had no diaper rash, not uncomfortable feeling at all. From the time he was born till now he is using Pampers brand. Really love the fact that they kept in mind the delicate skin babies have and made the product. No leaks, best in class quality. They come in different sizes and for every stage my baby went through, they have the perfect diapers. The absorption is good and the indicator never fails. Great going on Pampers brand. I would like every mother to try this for their babies.

Have feedback for Pampers?