Tim Hortons Complaints Continued... (Page 1)

123+ reviews added so far. Upset? Call Tim Hortons corporate: 1-888-601-1616

There are at least 6 locations near the south side of MI and north side around Sterling Heights and warren tim Hortons that will say you have to spend $5 and up to get a survey. Very rude service at all locations. All the owners should be changed!!! Worst ever never coming back unless this service changes. Even when I spend over 10$, they purposely reprint the receipt so I don’t get a free drink. I always come to tim. I spend so much money here and now they make me want to boycott it. All the owners that do this are Chaldean. They are going against policy and this IS NOT FAIR!

On Friday, March 23, 2018, I went to the Tim Horton’s in Xenia, Ohio about 10:30am. When I entered the store, I was the third person in line and the first person’s order was being filled. It was a few minutes before that order was filled and the person ahead of me was waited on. Her order was not that much, but it must’ve taken 10 minutes to fill it. The employee waiting on her was quite slow and distracted by the other 5 employees by the drive-through window. The 6 of them bantered back and forth as if they had nothing else to do. The 5 employees at the window seemed to have nothing better to do than to laugh and talk to each other. None of them came over to help customers at the counter. Admittedly, I became impatient after 15 minutes of this poor service. My wife, who was waiting for me in the car, eventually came inside to see what was taking so long. Finally, it was my turn. The girl filled my order and I left. All I wanted was cup of coffee and two sour cream glazed doughnuts. From the time I entered the store to the time I left, at least 20 minutes had passed. Considering I was only the third customer in line, I found this unacceptable and poor service at best. I do hope these employees will be reprimanded and instructed on how to properly care for customers. Thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope it makes a difference.

I'm a regular customer at tim hortons for coffee and timbits, but every once in a while I will try something new. I tried the bacon everything sandwich this morning and took it back because I had one piece of bacon on sandwich. Everyone was really nice about it,except the manager... She informed me that the sandwich was made right, I wasn't suppose to get 6 pieces of bacon, but 2 pieces ripped up. I tried to explain that it said 6 pieces of bacon and I asked before I ordered. She just handed me another sandwich. I opened it to see if it was right, and it was on the wrong bagel. As I tell her about the bagel, she just grabbed the sandwich and made went to fix it, but instead of returning with the sandwich, she sends it to the window with someone else. If this is how the manage at troy's store is permitted to act with a customer, then I would hate to see how she treats the crew.

Purchased a gift card $50.00 value which failed to activate at a Tim' s restaurant. Customer service instructed me to BUY A SECOND CARD for lesser value which I did for the value if $5.00 in order to perform a fund transfer. However, HORTONS' SITE FAILED TO REGISTER CARDS. Contacted customer service again and three more attempts to register cards failed. As a result, I am very frustrated and disappointed with your company' s system and request either a new card equalling the value of monies spent- $55.00 or a gift certificate for the afore mentioned amount. Thank you. C..Ashton.

I ordered your new bagel bacon sandwich today. Your TV ad says there is six slices of bacon on it. What I got was three slices cut in half. to me this is not six slices. Also I don't understand why there is no refills on coffee and tea. Even our sit down restaurants in the area give refills as dose Mc Donalds. I hope you can put an ease to my mind about these items.
Thank you for your time in this matter
Sincerely Donna Mower Warsaw, New York

Ive been going to timmies since i was a very young child with my family in the south side of this city however, im now in my 30s and moatly go to the west end timmies by jumbo because its convenient for me. Ive had a few negative experiences in my life at timmies but this one is the worst.. for one, on multiple occasions, they have broken my tea bags in my tea and i come back in within 5 minutes after i take a drink and notice and they tell me tough we are not giving a new tea, yet, when i stay and they break the tea bags, on at least 5 occasions, they have told me tough, too bad and when i ask for the manager, oh we cant prove it was broke here by us! And thats when they give me my tea, watch me sit and watch me come back the second i have to spit it out do to tea leaves everywhere. My sister worked there long ago at a different one and said they know when the bags are broke! I tried to use the coupon for 9.99 and they said i cant that they are no longer in use...of course, i challenged itr and said they are good till febuary and they have to honor it and i was told no and to get the fuck out of the store! The list goes on and on and i dont have all day to continue layi g complaints about whats been done to me and dont even get me started on the way they treat my mom sometimes when i am with her. As a person with a disability, and as people without disabilities meaning everyone who comes to timmies needs their issues remedied!

To whom it may concern,
I have repeatedly had bad service at this Tim Horton. Les Coteaux, Quebec, Rue Sauve, or Monte du Comte.
Judging from the pic below I would think this is unacceptable to be consumed.
I've been going to Tim's for a long time and usually the service is courteous and pleasant , but not at this particular one.
I have lost money and didn't even want to return it as I was disgusted at the whole idea of having to explain why this is not appetizing. There is no explanation needed. You don't have to be a chef, which I am for the last 20 years to be told this is unacceptable.
At the very least I would expect a refund.
Thanks for your concern.
Dan

Site....Elora, ON on Wellington Rd 7
-1:15 pm Nov 19-17
-exceptionally long wait in line, '9' people behind counter, no one serving, 2 different groups left saying 'this is ridiculous....we're not returning to this site"
-order person leaning on the cash register, no eye contact, mumbling communication...tall red hair guy...seemed to be training 2 female peers.
-my server talking to another peer while I'm repeating the order again....Jacob
-female server open mouth yawning while taking the order
-food prep person, ...dirty cutting/prep counter, yelling at drive thru window staff, yelling that food was ready and slapping it down on the upper glass counter
-'Tess' tickling a boy peer at the food prep area .....later Tess hugging another boy/server at drive thru window
-guy and girl hugging near the donuts dip area while yet a line up at the door
-2 male servers in outdoor green coats fooling around and handling food at the food prep counter
-staff yelling to peer in the rear area about needing more prep items
-general laughing, joking, talking re girlfriends, dates, party

-dirty dishes on the tables and dirty tables....dirty entrance doors
-no clean soup bowls
no visibly mature staff....no one seemed in charge

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED....THESE ARE ALL KIDS
WHO IS IN CHARGE...WHERE IS THE SUPERVISION...WHERE IS MANAGEMENT...
WHERE IS THE PROFESSIONALISM

This is the 5th time in 7 weeks that I have dropped into this Tim's on a weekend as I drove north.
All occasions are similar and the service is poor....last week the food was awful and ill prepared by some young boy.
There is never any management staff to talk to or comment cards to fill in so I fill them out at other sites and note that the site in question is Elora .
YET...no visible action has been taken.
WHY?

Why is T.H. In Lakefield Ontario closed at 700 ? Just as well ,take business elseware.

Last night a group of us went to Tim Horton's (Store 2016) by Orion Gate theatre in Brampton, Ontario. I decided to buy a plastic 16 oz. travel mug which was listed at $4.89, and asked why I was paying $6.77. (I am tired of 'change's at the cash register, so decided to challenge this). The young woman at the cash register had to pass my query on to someone else. Another young lady named Nirlep told me that was the price.

I showed her on the price list posted with the merchandise that was not so, that there was nothing on there that even matched the price I was charged, and that I would like to speak with a manager. She immediately got on a cell phone, and phoned someone who said that was the price in the system. I said what was posted was the price, not what was in the system, and they should make it good. Again I asked to speak to a manager. She called someone else who told her there was nothing they could do about it.

One of our party had been a Tim Horton's employee and said that actually, yes they could correct it. But they refused, and the incorrect prices were still posted when we left sometime later. And I can't believe that Tim Horton's would put prices in the system before changing their signage. This is clearly not right, and the way it was handled tells me this was no 'mistake' or the sign would have been pulled.

The owner of the store, whom I assume she phoned, is named Violet Awad. I know times are tight, but they are tight for all of us, and people like me are getting sick of being overcharged; but when they don't give you honest change, and they know it, it is called theft. I don't care how annoying this is, because going with the theory that hackers stealing a penny from many bank accounts amount in the millions, a lot of short change may be making Ms. Awad rich, especially if this is her policy.

Not really a complaint, but something Tim Hortons should consider. I designed these cups last year for Tim Hortons to consider doing remembrance day cups to honor our veterans. They haven't done it yet, but I still feel they should. They make special cups for less significant reasons. I do not want to capitalize on this or make any profit, I just feel Tim Horton's reaches a wide audience of young and old. We need to reach our to young people to make them aware of the sacrifices our man and women have made for their freedoms and rights.

This morning I went to Tim Hortons on Ballenger Hwy in Flint Michigan. The pictures explains why I'm complaining about my breakfast. My donut was placed faced down in the bag without being put in a sleeve. The frosting was left in the bag as you can see in the picture. My problem is I can't turn around once I'm at work to return my food due to work. This problem shouldn't have happened and hopefully it won't happen again. I would like my money back and a guarantee that this will never happen to another customer especially at breakfast.

Tim Hortons latest promotion....Really Sucks!....I just returned from a holiday trip to Alberta. 09/26 to 10/08/16...Everyday twice a day we stop at Tim's Restaurants from Merritt..through the Rogers Pass to Calgary, Edmomton, Elk Point, Athabaska, Edson, Hinton and back to Merritt via Highway #5. We hit every restaurant along the way. Each time picking up Hockey cards....or so we thought. Many times we were charged full price when we bought 2 drinks plus food. It seemed that no one knew how to use the discount card.

Half the time we were 100'ds for Kilometers down the road when we realized what happened. But today was the last straw! After dropping my friend off in Langley, B.C. I fueled up at Fraser Hwy and Lefebre Road Abbotsford and I stopped at the Tim's Rest #3774, 28044 Fraser Hwy, Abbotsford B.C. V4x 1K7 I purchased 1 med French Vanilla Cap 1 cinnamon raisin beagle 2 Hockey Cards....received the discount picked up my receipt that I started getting because I had been ripped off so many times.

Tucked it all away on my passenger seat and hit the road. By the time I got to Chilliwack I opened my beagle and lifted up the napkins. I tried to phone them and no one answers. I went through the drive Thru....cust # 163 Cashier 300 and nice young man, who was fooling around with his co-workers. Do you think it would be possible to get 2 packages of Hockey Cards since I didn't get the ones I paid for? They are for my grandson and I don't get down to Abbotsford that often and have no way to pick them up.

I have been a faithful customer of Tim Hortons for as long as I can remember. Unfortunately thi last year and a half have been not so pleasant. I live in Penticton B.C. and have always enjoyed your coffee. I began having problems since last year with the manager and owner. I understand that there is no smoking on the deck. Last year I watched the manager harass a few people including myself. After a stressful incident I just stopped smoking on the deck but not every body has. I've seen the manager walk across the parking lot and give people hell for smoking in their own damn car! My daughter was harassed for smoking on the deck and she doesn't even smoke. She told the owner she wasn't a smoker and they yelled at her saying they saw her on the deck with the other smokers.

That doesn't mean she was smoking. And if they saw her on the deck with the other smokers then why did they not say anything to the ones who actually were smoking on the deck. Of coarse I finally got upset that they were calling my daughter a liar and ignoring those who were breaking the rules. Not to mention the fact that the manager put her face so close to mine as she was being very condescending at the same time. The boss stood there and allowed her to do this. Then afterwards the boss followed me through the parking lot in her car! The servers told me that they were told if they served me they would get fired...which I believe is illegal! After all was said and done I still continued to go and enjoy my coffee without smoking on the deck...even to this day.

Funny how so many others are still doing it and the manager and owner don't say a damn word to them! This afternoon I was down there minding my own damn business having a smoke with my coffee OFF the deck while I stood there talking to a fellow who was sitting at a table on the deck...smoking. They invited me to join them but I explained how they've made it a personal thing against me and I didn't want or need harassment. I no sooner got that out of my mouth and the owner starts giving me a hard time for smoking off the deck....didn't matter about the guy sitting on it smoking. I told her to leave me alone as I walked away. She followed me and would not leave me alone and yes I said a few not so nice things to her because this has been going on for almost two years now.

I phoned head office and lodged a complaint last May and it doesn't surprise me in the least that nothing was done about it. The owner threatens to have me arrested...follows me around as I'm trying to get away from her. This is harassment and I will be contacting a lawyer if it doesn't stop.I know the owner has made this a personal thing and I've had enough. I will continue to have my coffee and smoke off the deck. However what I will no longer do is put up with this shit.If she or the manager continue with the harassment I will go and see my lawyer. There needs to be fairness and of coarse not everyone is going to follow the rules about the smoking. I have though because I'm so sick of the harassment. But they still zone me out no matter what because she's made it personal.

I will not hesitate to contact my lawyer if this continues and I don't mind telling you that I will not go elsewhere for my coffee because I've done nothing wrong except to tell that woman off.I like your coffee but not the harassment. I have many witnesses to all of these incidents and a couple of recordings as well so I will use that as proof if need be! I don't expect that you'll do anything about this complaint either but at least I'm making my side of the story heard.

Why can't I find English Toffee beverage mix? I even found a mananger that offered to order me a case and she can't. What is going on with this product?

Went to the Tim's by Wharton Way and Dundas St W. in Mississauga. Came into the drive through I was the 4th cars in line. The first car sat there for 4 minutes,I arrived at 5:24pm (that's when I looked at my clock because I was to be down town Toronto by 6). They were taking I car at a time and serving that car before taking the next car in line. It took me 10 minutes to get to order and when she asked me to hold a minute I said no I've been waiting for 10 minutes already.

Then she went on to say she was really busy, I commented that I've worked at Tim's at a location where we were so busy people were lined up out the door and we never made anyone wait 10 minutes to be served. Then when I complained they refused to serve me. I sat in line another 6 minutes before I could get threw. When I got to the window I asked for the girls name who was taking the orders and a man lied to me and said it was him. I said no it was a female voice and I am making a complaint, so he gave me his name, Kuldeep Aslain. I have been at this Tim's before when I saw 1 car sit in the drive thru and leave because he wasn't served.

This summer it was so cold in the store we had to go outside and sit on the steps to drink our hot drinks. I've been in the store when they are busy talking to one another and make us wait while they finish their conversation. I will never give my business to Tim's again. I dance and a lot of time we would meet after at that location for coffee and snacks, met my girlfriend for lunch or light dinner, bought gift cards at Christmas for friends.

I always go to my favorite Tim Horton at Mccowen just south of Hwy7, in Markham. I like the service , people working there, quality of food and service however my complaint is about too many flies around me, touches my face and come close to food, and had to keep my hands covering food, and try to prevent them from touching my food. I am surprised and alarmed that this is going on for the last two months and no action has been taken. Lately I noticed that even at night time, there are many flies around. It is very concerning to me this issue because flies carry germs and other infectious diseases.

Went to Tim Horton"s on route 60 in Fredonia, Ny today 6/18/16 and wanted to purchase 2 beagle and sausage only and to purchase two donuts and 2 coffees. Was told to day that we had to take sausage, egg, cheese bagle. Told the eldery lady working at the counter that is not what i wanted and she told me that i had to have it that way. I have had the breakfast sandwich before the way i wanted it. So my Husband and i left and went to Dunkin Donuts. I really wanted your donuts Thank you your time and listening Cindy Simone 20 Greenbush St, Brocton Ny

On Sunday, June 5, 2016 appx 9:30 pm I was in the garrison road and Central Ave store to order two large steep tea double double with milk, one large double milk and one medium triple triple. There were two girls behind the counter and one girl told me to wait for my order. I observed they were taking and filling drive through orders. After 10 minutes of watching the girls taking and filling the drive through orders and totally ignoring me at the counter, I said forget it, I'll get my coffee somewhere else and left. As I was a frequent Tim Hortons customer, I will seriously think about going some where else for my coffee.

I have a Tim Horton's double double Visa card, today ordered Steep Tea, got Coffee, not first time, and Card would not work for the 1,000 time. Had card replaced three times. Tim Hortons, does not have a training person, Store #1902.

I work 2 nights a week as an instructional assistant. On those evenings I like to treat myself and a coworker to coffee. It has been warmer out lately so we wanted ice coffee. four nights in a row I went to Tim Horton's on 24th street in Port Huron MI and not once did I get a mocha iced coffee. 2 of my students work for Tim Horton's and it became a challenge to try and figure out what they made me. never the same thing and never mochas iced coffee. needless to say I finally have given in and am going back to Burger King for my mocha iced coffee. imagine that a burger joint makes perfect mocha ice coffee and a coffee shop can't even come close! very disappointed.

No complaints about Tim Hortons. Decent all around place with good quality. If you are upset then shop elsewhere.

My boyfriend and I were coming home from running errands and was hungry. We knew dinner wouldn't be on the table for atleast n hour and a half so we decided to go to Tim Hortons since the McDonald's line was long. We decided to split an Italian sandwich and asked the lady taking our order if she could cut it in half. The lady didn't seem interested in doing her job. Anyways we got our sandwich and drove off, I took the napkins off the sandwich and noticed that there was sauce on it, from the sandwich makers hand.

I proceeded to open the package to dig in to my sandwich and there was sauce everywhere, it was just oozing out, on the sandwich, on the packaging. I tried eating it in the car but it was way to messy. Once we got home it was a hot mess, couldn't even enjoy the sandwich there was more sauce then anything.

Have feedback for Tim Hortons?