Quicken Loans Customer Service

Contact Quicken Loans Corporate

Toll free phone number: 734-805-5000

Quicken Loans is one of the largest online lenders in America ccording to National Mortgage News. They have a huge market of over 2 million customers and over 31 years in the industry. At this point the corporate office reports that they are close to $140 billion in loans done from around 2013 forward.

William Emerson the CEO of the company. They have their corporate headquarters in The Qube building in the heart of the financial district of downtown Detroit, Michigan. Support is available for live chat 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on their website.

If you have a problem with Quicken Loans, call their customer service hotline 1-800-251-9080. In most cases support can make the loans available in a single day. Common issues relate to various services like FHA Loan, VA Loan, YOURgage and HARP refinance. The company generally has very flexible mortgage rates which you get information with a single click.

Quicken Loans Contact Information

B+

8am-5pm CST, 5 days a week

Browse reviews of other Mortgages

Top Quicken Loans Complaints

It's been 3 months and still not done, where is the quick part in quicken loans? I've started this refinance in October thinking that I could have extra money for Christmas, maybe I asking for too much from a company named "Quicken" loans, don't worry I'll put sorry in the kid's gifts because that's all you can say or even do. Look it up, I don't think I have to explain.

With a single click your loan would be processed faster with an app named Rocket Mortgage. I have tried to go both ways with Quicken Loans and their person to person services are slow. Use the app! The company says their prime focus is to provide loan to every customer who walks to them in every scenario. But that is not true.

A customer can plan or can ask for a plan on the their loan disbursal with complete understanding with complete features. If you're not able understand the information provided on the website or want more information you can talk to any expert available over the call or chat who would take you through all the services. Many of the services are covered in the company from present loan to the current existing loans.

In my experience, HARP the easiest way to get your loan with extremely low rates of interest and at a very low cost.

This same number from Quicken Loans sales department has called me 20 times a day for 4 weeks, I am on the no call list and I filed a complaint with the FCC and they told me to contact you. I am very very very mad and I want them to stop calling me. They may have more numbers, stop them from calling me please. If I answer they don't say a word and hang up so I do not answer anymore, please please please stop them.

I used Quicken Loans mortgage calculator before looking at houses. The tool gave me certain mortgage prices and payments based on my budget. Of course, when I actually went to buy a house I found out that Quicken was wrong! Someone should tell the corporate office that their tool needs to be checked.

On 6/27/14 I responded to a Quicken loan commercial. I was seeking info only regarding their re-finance option. The Quicken representative took my info and told someone would contact me. I did not hear from them again. However, in reviewing my credit report, I find that Quicken loans conducted a hard inquiry of my credit without my permission. This is not right and I wish to file a formal complaint against this company for fraud.

I was rejected for a loan based on two homes in my area that sold. They kept telling me I was qualified and needed $500 to have my house evaluated for the loan. They really didn't need to do that since they based my home price according to the other two homes that sold. I asked for my money back and they informed me that it went to have my home inspeced when it was not needed!

Why charge me $500 to have my home inspected in order to refinance my home when you had already researched two other homes in my area that had sold and you based that on the price of my home.......then last night you rejected my loan and kept my money! I'm a senior citizen who retired three years ago from teaching children. I just wanted to lower my mortgage payments to help me out. Now you rip me off by keeping my $500!

I could have taken pictures of my place and emailed them to you for free....not $500 to do that! I am going to file a report with the Better Business Bureau, Fox 4 News, and any other news stations to make other seniors aware of what Quicken Loans do to make money, along with any other media sites. I hope it hurts your business!

After 9 year of furnishing my own insurance they decided [quicken loans], that I need there additional insurance, even though I am a code enforcer and my administrative assistance in the city of ocean Springs Mississippi help with flood plan mapping of our city for building under codes set by FEMA. There was no right and also no email from the lady who required this? Then I called the complaint line and there was no answer. Just as she just guessing does she have a certification from FEMA and if so I would like to see it so take this additional insurance is taken off my place. Travelers Ins. are happy and so am I.

I discovered the fastest way to get your problem resolved with Quicken Loans or its sister company, Title Source, is to contact the executives via their direct lines. They will then personally oversee resolution of your complaint even if it is delegated to a subordinate. Those numbers are: Bill Emerson, Chief Executive Officer, (734) 552-6479; Jay Farner, President (the one doing all the commercials), (734) 552-6469; or Brian Hughes, Chief Operating Officer for Title Source (if you are using Title Source for your title preparation), (248) 767-4002. Since they are always reporting they are JD Power's #1 pick for Customer Satisfaction & Service, I'm sure they would only be too happy to help each of you out. The last time I posted this helpful information, the Company had it removed. Please include these numbers in all your future posts to help others down the line. Good luck!

I have faxed every document that Michael Gonzalez asked me to fax.. Every time we are ready to close. He comes up with another document. Like a Probate Document that he never specified on what kind of document. So, I ask the lady at the Register of Wills. She didn't know what kind of probate document he wanted. I asked an estate lawyer and she didn't know either. Both of them said there are hundreds of types of probate documents. He finally specified what kind of probate document through an E-mail about a month and half later. What I found out was that the Probate he wanted was documents that my brother and I had done several months ago. I faxed the certified documents now he said today that he did not receive any new documents. Michael Gonzalez received every document I have sent. But not these last documents he asked for. I have an high credit score and I have been going at it with this guy for almost the last three months trying my best to get this closed. Because I need this loan to keep my deceased parents home that I live in.

Long back dream of availing my own house has become now easy for me with Quicken Loans. Home loan experts helped me to check my affordability, budget and suggested the loan plan. Easy documentation, user friendly customer service helped me to get the loan fast and i am going to register it in couple of days. Thanks a lot to Quickest Loans for making my life easier. If you want to save your money, defend your dollars, approach Quicken Loans for faster and easier transactions. Log on the website for complete details, mortgage rates, online loan calculation, refinance options and many more on one go.

Have feedback for Quicken Loans?