Pearle Vision Customer Service
Rated 2 of 5 Stars

Contact Pearle Vision Corporate

Toll free phone number: 513-765-6000

Welcome to the Pearle Vision complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against Pearle Vision online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the Pearle Vision corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

Pearle Vision Contact Information

• Pearle Vision headquarters address

• Luxottica
    • Maxon
    • OH 45040

513-765-6000

Browse reviews of other Eyeglasses

Top Pearle Vision Complaints

Jackson, Michigan pearle vison's manager is very rude. Her name is Kelly. My husband had to get safety glasses for work. There were only 2 choices. So he picked the better of the 2. He received 1 pair of side shields with his glasses. When they finally came in and we picked them up, we ordered 3 more pair of side shields. So long story short, after 2 weeks, I called to see if they were in. Was informed they do not make that specific frame anymore so the side shields are not available for ordering. But wait, Kelly says she is going to re-order them or look at other stores. So now 4 weeks later she says we can order you new glasses so you can have side shields. I said there were only 2 pair offered. Kelly says there are more online to order from. So our question is..... Why were we not offered to look at the glasses online for more choices? So now that she has decided to order a different pair so he can have extra side shields, she said SHE ordered him a new frame and lenses. Why would she pick out a pair of frames for him? Why can't my husband pick out his own? So I asked her and she said she was just trying to get him a pair quick and they are "similar" to the ones he has. Nope not happening. Told her he will pick his own out. Even with our insurance, he had to pay over $600.00! That is ridiculous. Kelly has been very rude to us since she has come to this store. I do not appreciate her attitude and to not offer other choices to look at when we were looking the first time when they know there are more choices? Next time we need a pair of glasses, we will be looking for a different company. We have been going to Pearle Vision ever since they came to our town. Sorry to say as long as Kelly is there, we will not go back there.

I was in at the Elkhart Road, Goshen IN store the Beginning of Dec. for an appointment where I purchased a years worth of contacts. As of today January 17, I still do not have them. Everytime I call the employees are nice but they do not call back when they say they are looking into it and today I found out that my items are on back order. It would not have been a big deal if the communication was better. I am really disappointing in the communication. At this point I do not feel as if it is important to make this right. So I am currently with out contacts, due to my trials being 6 weeks old and I cannot even put them in without my eyes stinging (which I normally would be wearing daily)

I was told my glasses would be ready in one week to 10 days. I was put on hold for 10 minutes. The salesperson said they would call me back shortly. 4 hours and I was informed my glasses were ready for pickup. I was in sales for many years and if treated my customers like this I would of not have had a job for very long. This will be my last purchase at Pearl Vision.

I went to Pearle Vision a few years ago and discovered that although the commercials made the products seem very nice, the glasses actually seemed pretty cheap. I got a free pair with an exam, and they talked me into a pair that was also like sunglasses. It had some kind of tint on it. The complaint I have is that the glasses did not fit my face properly, and the glass soon cracked afterwards. I took them back to the story and the woman there said that was common and they could fix them, but it would take 5-7 days. So guess what? No glasses for me for a week.

Every year I get my eye tested at Pearle Vision. I like the way they care for me as their client. They are dedicated eye care professionals, trained on how to examine and diagnose any vision related issues, have the right expertise. I always take their opinion and I never faced any issues. Pearle Vision also has some great and fashionable eye glasses that suits every person and I am happy about the overall experience I take from there.

Have feedback for Pearle Vision?