Groupon Customer Service

Contact Groupon Corporate

Toll free phone number: 312-676-5773

Groupon operates in more than 45 countries and is an e-commerce site that connects retailers with subscribers. Products, travel, services and entertainment are available. It is traded publicly on NASDAQ:GRPN and employs over 10,000 people worldwide. With revenues in 2014 reported at US 3 billion, Groupon had over 45 million active customers after the first quarter of 2015.

There are several ways you can access customer support for Groupon. Check this helpful FAQ site or call one of three customer service phone numbers 7 days a week 8am-7pm CST: 1-888-664-4482 or 1-877-788-7858 or 1-999-375-5777. If you would like to contact Groupon CEO, Eric Lefkofsky you may address your correspondence to him at 3101 Park Blvd., Palo Alto, CA 94306. The corporate telephone number is 650-433-4700.

Groupon has been called possibly one of the fastest companies to reach 1 billion sales in recent times. It was founded in 2008 by Andrew Mason, was originally called ThePoint and has an active history for such a young company.  Social media forums for Groupon are very successful and can be found on  Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.

Groupon Contact Information

B+

24 hours a day, 7 days a week

Browse reviews of other Deal Websites

Top Groupon Complaints

My husband booked for me the Rome 3 Night for two in a double bed with Breakfast at the Best western Roam Tor Vergata. Myself, my husband and my daughter all googled the hotel and looked at what your were advertising for this package and the pictures looked amazing. it did stay that it was 30 minutes from the airport but local to Rome Central. Well I can say that this was a total disappoint to us all. When we arrived the car park was full of police as they had been called in for a protest for the following day. We asked the reception lady were we able to go to rome on the Saturday and she informed us that Rome was lock down and they would be no access into Rome at all.

We then went into our Rome and this was nothing that was advertised on your site. The room was small and smelly. there was noting in the fridge and as you looked on from the balcony all you say were trash cans. My husband then went and asked if there was better room and she replied that they were all the same. At this point my husband and myself left and went into another hotel in Rome. Where I might add we was informed that Rome was not lock down at all.

We spent over 100 euros getting to and from the hotel and there was no easy access to get to Rome either. The hotel were not helpful and when we informed that we were leaving they did not question as to why they just said you have paid so off you go. I think that this is a terrible deal and you should remove it completely if we had stayed there it would have ruined our holiday. I would therefore insist that a refund be issued to us for this immediately. if I do not have any response from you in 7 days I will be taking this further.

Groupon has redeemed $800.00 in gift cards and issued me a $129.00 account credit that has somehow been "lost". I have placed orders against it repeatedly only to have them cancelled. I have been promised a resolution over and over and over again; been issued dozens of apologies, been told my account was deactivated and reactivated and deactivated again, and at this point my $929 credit has been deleted from my account; not that I can verify that and they have no record of my email address being affiliated with an account.

I have been put on hold after requesting a supervisor, for over half an hour, only to be hung up on by customer support. I have requested that a check be issued in the amount of my credit, and no one has done that either. At this point, I just want my money back, and I will never again darken the doors of Groupon. They're a bunch of crooks.

I changed the name of my business and worked with a Groupon rep to change my campaign. The rep told me they would send me several emails acquiring information and asking specific questions. Also that it would take up to two weeks for my campaign to be active. I received 2 emails asking specific info and verification etc. On the day of the 2nd week I called to check the status of my campaign update only to discover that it was rejected weeks ago. No one corresponded with me.

I have awaited patiently for emails and status updates, responded promptly to their emails, and no one bothered to contact me to say your campaign was rejected please consider some new options. Two weeks is a tremendous amount of time that the Groupon company has taken from my business. Time and money gone due to their lack of communication to me the customer. There was also no reason explaining why my campaign was rejected. The last rep only told me what the representatives put in the notes stating what I should now do instead to alter my campaign that I was initially awaiting word from.

This makes for a horrible, terrible experience from every angle for me as a business owner with this company and I am highly angered early this morning as a result.

Groupon does not stop sending spam offers after months of requests. Their customer service is inept and incompetent. They basically suck.

I have paid £155.00 for a three night booking. Cannot book as the hotel telephone number cuts off, decided to visit the hotel. Guess what a notice on the door - closed until further notice. Well to get some practical sense from Groupon to resolve my problem i.e. I want my money refunded. It seems not any person from Groupon wants to help and resolve the issue of a closed hotel in the Crewe area i.e. Haslington-Hall Hotel.

So Groupon have taken my money and their customer service is not responsive to resolve the problem. I have used Groupon for previous holiday deals and goods purchased. However this negative approach by Groupon to treat me as a "Customer" who is a phantom i.e. Groupon loudly shouting, we have your money so on your bike. I have been trying to resolve this hotel booking for 4 weeks now, seen and visited the hotel to assure myself i.e. closed until further notice. So Groupon executives, your customer service in helping me is 100% not helpful.

Reference No: 1000-056880-841120 and 1000-056880-724124. This is about a travel deal to Mexico. I cancelled before the transaction could be processed but the transaction was processed twice. So I was charged the same deal twice. The price is in USD and my bank is a Canadian bank. I cancel the order and they say they did a full refund. But for every refund they made I had to a bare a loss of 107.03, so a total of 214.06 CAD for no reason. I don't have to take the loss for the system bug. To action this I would like you to I am expecting a full refund which means I should receive back 210.06 CAD.

We need to file a complaint for the voucher that we bought from Groupon. The voucher code is 0010194UUR and it does mention that reschedule must be at least one month and also maximum of two. But every week we do reschedule on Friday. It is time for a refund and for Groupon customer care to back up their promises!

I am still of yet to receive my item. I had waited an initial month for my item (iPad mini 1st generation) and for my query to be taken seriously. Finally a team member of yours actually contacted me only to find out that my item was "missing" I have still not received it having waiting another "8 working days" since then I was asked to wait a minimum of 5 working days! I initially ordered the item on the 2nd of last month and am yet to receive it I would like to know why I have not received my item, why I have had to wait so long for you to contact the merchant and yet I am still to receive my item this is ridiculous I have been a loyal customer of Groupon for over two years now.

Staff were very unhelpful. Over 33 working days since I had ordered the item and still without it I had thought that I had made it clear the detail of urgency involved in me receiving this item. I wish for this email to be passed on to the highest supervisor this is not a joke I have paid an amount for a service and expect to receive it.

I purchased a Barska pro 200 metal detector field kit. When I received it it was just the detector without the field kit. I called Groupon and they told me that they made a mistake in the add and I would have to return the detector and pay extra to get the package I ordered. This is purely false advertising. I made a copy of the ad and I am going to contact the Federal Trade Commission. I will no longer do business with Groupon. And I plan on warning others so they do not get caught up in this scam.

I purchased a Groupon to a restaurant. Shortly thereafter they closed for renovations. Rather than extend the date of expiration, 4 months later I was issued a refund for the net amount. I don't want $52.50 back. I want my $100 Groupon to be honored when the restaurant opens. Why sell a product people can't use? Unless my Groupon is honored I will post negative feed back wherever possible and will think twice about purchasing a Groupon again.

I am really unhappy about the way I was spoken to when Groupon customer service messed up my order online. All I did was ask them to fix it and this is how I'm treated? Next step is submitting a complaint with the BBB and the FTC.

I keep clicking 'spam' on Groupon but they never go away. I keep getting them. I joined Groupon last week and regretted it so I click spam every time but it keeps showing up. How do I get rid of them?

I ordered jewelry. It was an expensive engagement ring on sell for 70% off. After waiting over a week, the status finally changed to shipped. Then the package was "lost". I have been in contact with several different customer care reps that each have a different solution. None of these "stories" match. Some offered to resend the package, which I was okay with, some offered a refund. I informed them I was not interested in a refund and that the item purchased was for a proposal for my son to make the mother of his child, his wife.

I was told by a customer call center worker that she would refund the Groupon account and reorder the ring. I was satisfied with that solution, however, subsequent to the call, I have received numerous emails from various managers and customer service workers, that they cannot process this. Lastly I was told 3 days ago that my debit card would be refunded. The deal expires in 4 days. Just enough time to get the money back and reorder? Nope. It still isn't in my bank. It is in my "Groupon bucks". so I attempted to reorder using the "Groupon bucks"- message sent, we cannot process your order. Imagine that.

I am very dissatisfied. I would not recommend using this company. I wish I had checked more thoroughly before ordering products. I used Groupon previously for hotels and a couple of cruises without having negative experiences, but this product ordering has left me with a terrible taste in my mouth. I can't believe they don't even communicate with each other or read case notes to make sure all of their stories match when speaking or emailing customers.

Ordered a vacuum at a "limited time" offer, asked questions several times with no responses, attempted to cancel order within the two hour window, was not allowed to cancel. Attempted to solve through online "help" with no luck. Attempted to contact by responding to order confirmation. The response was that I needed to use a different email, which I tried but it was not legitimate. No phone # available on your website, so finally googled, and was told by a Groupon customer success person that it was too late to cancel the order because it had already been issued a tracking #...even though it hasn't left yet. Now I have to wait to get it & send it back to get a refund. This was my first and will be my last experience with Groupon. I should have paid more attention to the legitimate reviews.

My experience at Jellystone Park was very negative. From the time, that I called to reserve, they gave me a problem because I was using a groupon voucher vs. having purchased the tickets outright. I have stayed at the location for 4 years in a row and this is the first time I've used groupon.

Aside from being inconvenienced of having to customer service at least 5 times to reserve my spot, I had other mishaps during my stay. Upon checkout, I asked to speak with front desk Management to voice my concerns and she was very unprofessional to the point that I was asked to vacate the premises and didn't want to hear any complaints.

For this reason, I would not recommend Jellystone Park at Birchwood Acres and plan to also report this unfortunate incident to their corporate office.

My complaint isn't really with Groupon except it doesn't appear there is much in the way of oversight to make sure vendors can deliver what they advertise on the groupon site. I will probably buy fewer groupons now due to less trust in your vetting process.

A friend and I attended the Chocolate Festival on Saturday, arriving 30 minutes after the start. There was a grand prize drawing that didn't tell you what the prize(s) was going to be, but there was a lot of personal information requested on the form. Not telling the prize was probably illegal. Threw that away. There were boxes of See's chocolates where you could buy one chocolate for a ticket. The person at the booth didn't know one chocolate from another - obviously not a Sees employee.

The chocolate covered strawberries were going to take another hour before ready. And there was another booth offering 3 minuscule "samples" of fudge for a ticket. And that was the extent of the chocolate at the chocolate festival. I got a refund for my unused tickets but no refund from the vendor for my groupon.

Have 4 tickets for Broadway show Death in family and funeral on day of show Was told that we cannot re-schedule by Groupon customer relations department. Outrageous! Will never buy another Groupon and will tell friends of this awful experience.

Never received items. Altho it said it was delivered. Cant call and check or get more information. Now what?

I purchased a Groupon that should not be offered to the public. I want a refund and I was told I needed a Doctor prescription for it. Please issue a credit to my card or I will never shop at Groupon online again. This is a total product failure by this company.

On or about March 4th 2016 I tried to purchase 2 oil changes deals through Groupons at Great Canadian Oil Change for 34.99, canadian funds.1 for myself and 1 as a gift. The purchases did not show up on my e-mail nor did my credit card get charged. On March 7th 2016 two charges did show up but no e-mail confirmation in order to print the coupons. I have been quite patient with this matter but have scanned my mailbox several times with no confirmation. Please credit my credit card account asap.

I have been waiting over two weeks for my back support brace to be delivered. Why is there such a delay? Last time I will order from Groupon.

Ordered and paid for 3 items from same seller 9 days ago, 2/11/16. As of 2/20/16, items have yet to be processed. When items were ordered they were supposedly in stock/available for purchase. Received some generic response via email that things needed to be worked out with the supplier so that groupon could offer the best deal......thought the best deal was already worked out since items were advertised at a big discount already.

These 3 superhero tutu dresses were ordered for a party scheduled for 2/26/16. There is no reason why my order should not have been processed if I've already paid and items were available. Then I have to worry about shipping timelines once processing happens. Not happy at all and would like to speak with someone at Groupon customer service who does not give some scripted response when things are going wrong.

Bought a piano learning course for a reasonable price of £19. Once I registered I was immediately invited to buy a certificate. I declined. the next page informed me that the 'guide to the course would cost more money (all in US dollars - I live in UK and use £ sterling) No doubt I could muddle through without the 'guide' but I was led to believe that my purchase was all I needed.

Emailed Groupon support several times but got the same reply from them asking me to send them details of the problem. I did so several times and have now got fed up with the same person asking the same questions, and assuring me if he can be of further assistance. They have not assisted at all. Obviously hoping I'll get fed up and give up. Not a lot of money but I could spend £19 on more useful things from more reputable companies.

Having purchased groupon voucher for 2 pair of glasses, I noticed that this has been duplicated which i did not do. I am being told that 14 days have elapsed and best if I gift the other one to a friend. I just want a refund from corporate, but they will not provide one easily.

I have a Groupon App on my android phone which I used on 4 Jan 2016 to purchase a Six Mile Helicopter Buzz Flight for 2 at a cost of 65.00 for my best friends 50th birthday, which is on Friday 29th Jan 2016. The 'Fine Print' instructions say to register with the company, which I did , however I was getting nowhere on their website so I contacted the number of the company to be told I needed to redeem the voucher through Groupon via email - How on earth would I know that in the first instance! As nowhere on the fine print did it say this or provide the Groupon email address - at this point it was all becoming a little frustrating...

I was provided with the Groupon email address by the Adventure 001 company and I sent a query to Groupon via email, a member of Groupon emailed me back ..... simple one would have thought ! .... No ... I then had to send a picture of the voucher via email to Groupon .... which I then did ..... I was the emailed with a link to access with the Adventure company - which I did - The system accepted the Groupon Code of HEL062-MCCRTL286, however it would not accept the Security Code showing on my phone of 1A2D - so I contacted the Adventure company to be told the Security Code showing on my voucher on my phone was not right as it should be a longer number.....

This morning I contacted Groupon on 02035100444 and spoke with an adviser who would only identify himself as 'MEI' - I told him my quandary and in all fairness he did attempt to help me - He provided me with the Security Code of 1A2D444166 - However when I inputted this (whilst Mei was on the line to me ) it would not accept. At this point I was so frustrated I asked for a total refund .... to which I was offered a Groupon voucher to the value of my purchase, no thank you I said , as the purchase I had made was specifically for a 50th birthday present as I have already mentioned above.

I was told by Mei that if I wanted a refund he would have to raise this with a manager who would authorize the refund - Imagine my frustration as I had spent 2 1/2 weeks in total trying to work my way around trying to redeem the purchase and book the flight around the 29th Jan, which is now obviously an impossibility. Mei said he had raised the issue as an incident on ref number 32197976 and that I would receive an email of confirmation of the raised incident by email within 10 minutes of my phone call which I made at 10.22 hours - the time is now 12.41 and I have received no such email.

I am requesting a full refund for the purchase and I would like you to email me back with your complaints department email address and phone number please. I lodged a complaint on the customer service email address, I had a reply on reference Ticket #32224687 at 19.25 hrs last night stating I would get a reply within 24 hours - I have still not had a reply/ update etc.

I am totally fed up with Groupon continually sending me e.mails. I have attempted to stop them but with no success. Could you please help me block them and refrain from sending any more.

Refer to ref# 1203147, purchased and order confirmed on 21/12/15, has been writing 9 complaint emails asking for the purchase status, no reply after 7th Jan until now! Called to Groupon today, and I had been ask to cancel the purchase or continue wait? After almost a month of waiting? Very not satisfied with the very super "efficient" reply and solution provided.

I purchased two groupon deals for Woodborough Hall in Nottinghamshire one for £39 and one for £29 but i have been billed for three deals two for£39 and one for £29. I have continually tried to contact groupon by phone and email but to no avail. I am informed on the telephone that Groupon lines are open 12 hrs a day this is not true no one ever answers. I hope you can help me to reclaim the £39 that i am owed.

My daughter in law purchased a Groupon Voucher for Afternoon tea with Prosecco for two at cost of £18.00 as a gift for me in October 2015, Voucher ABA5FD2741 Groupon 0010073EFI at Sackville Lounge, Sackville Street, Manchester M1 3WF. I have just tried to telephone in order to make a booking but have been told that the line is currently not in use. Further investigation suggests that the company has gone into liquidation. Is this a scam? Please advise how to contact the Groupon corporate department as this regards a refund.

On November 30, 2015 I purchased a Sony Playstation Gold Wireless headset. Order no. 428025993. I contact customer service on December 17, 2015 because I have not received by purchase! I was told that my issue was being referred to another department and that someone will contact me within 2 business days. On December 22, 2015, I called back because I hadn't received the product and/or any communication from Groupon (as promised). The gentlemen again advised me that my issue is being transferred to another department.

I asked to speak with a Supervisor and was told that no one was available. I asked for a name and telephone number of a Supervisor and I was told that information can not be given out! After several minutes I was given the name James Reed, who was too busy to speak with me a customer. This was my first time ordering from Groupon and it will be my last! Not only do I not have the product for Christmas. I can't even get a answer as to where my product is. This is poor business and customer service. I want a full refund to my account asap!

I have not had any replies to my complaint emails at all from Groupon customer service. have requested receipts for the goods I have purchased for warranty reasons. Why or why do you lot not even reply let alone the phone calls. I want receipts for all the goods I have purchased or I will cancel my membership and avoid Groupon ever again.

Myself and father in-law pursued a Groupon voucher for Loch Lomand Killearn; 2 nights stay with dinner both nights and bottle of wine and breakfast. But sadly our meal on the first night was so bad we could not go back the second. not one of us could eat our meal, my husband ordered the lamb with dauphinoise potatoes and they brought him smash potatoes. I ordered langoustine scampi, it come out as small bits of uncooked white fish and chip which were INEDIBLE a spoonful of grease came out ONE chip, which I showed the waitress, mother-in-law's chicken was bone dry and also inedible, so was my father in laws fish, I had to ask for the waitress to come over after sitting with dirty plates in front of us for 3 quarters of an hour, there was only one waitress on doing food service, bar and reception.

We then had breakfast the next morning but 2 could not eat it as it was still very greasy and disgusted by the meal the night before, it seemed as everything was deep fried including the sausage. so we could not eat diner or breakfast the second day. apart from myself and mother in-law had a bit toast and coffee the following morning. I asked to speck to the manager a few times but he was conveniently out of the building and never seen him once the girl on reception as we were leaving asked for my name and number for her to get back to me regarding compensation back for our complaint but I have not heard anything back from her or the Groupon corporate offices. All for of us were completely dissatisfied with our experience and all said it was THEE worsted meal we had ever had.

On my visa statement in November, there was a phantom charge of 79.20 on 9.28 from Groupon. I had not made any such purchase, and requested a refund. I received a email requesting every minute detail of the transaction which I returned said information at once. I did not receive any more correspondence, and waited for my next Visa, and was surprised that I still had not received a refund. I find the lack of concern on the part of Groupon corporate offcie disturbing. This has certainly made me more aware about checking credit card statements carefully. I would hope to find the refund on my next statement if you have had enough time to analyze the error.

I ordered a bed from Groupon 2 weeks ago was given a delivery day and time which was sat nov 7th between 7 and 10am the delivery driver called 6.30am and there was no one at home, I arranged to be there at 7am got there at 6.50 , the house was empty, when I arrived I found that the driver had been and left again, what is the point of giving me a delivery time and it is not kept, then my next date was today the 11th, had a phone call to say there was problems with the delivery lorry as yet have not been given another date and time, I am not happy about your delivery service, I am waiting for my bed, sleeping on the floor.

Logged on to Groupon and found something nice. I have paid for an item over a month ago and still nothing delivered to me. I have sent lots of emails to tell their support line about this to no avail. To this date I have only received one email back over a fortnight ago which asked me to allow 7 days to be resolved which it hasn't, no more answers to my emails! I would not recommend this company at all, customer service is everything. I am attaching the screenshot below of the form, although it does not work it seems!

I would give them a zero complaint rating if possible. After offering a groupon for a product I purchased two different products. Neither are available at the price I was offered and now they won't refund my money. I keep getting the same answer from everyone, never addressing my problem. They have my money but refuse to refund it. The company Canvas On Sale will not refund it as it was purchased through Groupon.

I ordered a 'Premium Swag Bag For Her' and I am thoroughly disappointed with it. 3 of the items inside are the same in the Standard bag I ordered at the same time, how can this be right?! I wouldn't class anything in the bag as Premium, especially as I paid double the amount of the Standard bag! I feel extremely let down and disappointed with Groupon as I use you a lot for deals on goods and activities. I wish to have a full refund for the Premium bag as I feel it was not value for money.

They fill my mailbox two times every hour: overkill. Bought a simple $14 book safe and they had the nerve the following day to send me a warranty for basically a cardboard box @ a cost of $5.95 for two years! NO customer service or feedback works.

I purchased a Swedish massage and have not been able to reach the provider by telephone at either number listed. I am very frustrated at this point. How do I proceed by filing a complaint? I contacted Groupon and it has been more than a week and i have not received a response to my inquiry. Why is their contact information so difficult to find?

I purchased a "deal" consisting of 6 bags of Snyder's Pretzels for $19.99 on 6-2-15. The order arrived on 6-5-15 and I noticed all of the bags were past the "use by" expiration date of 5-23-15. I communicated to Groupon via a live chat and they said there is nothing they can do about it because it is a non-returnable item.

I ordered a computer using Groupon. It arrived with a damaged box. I asked the driver how it happened and he said he didn't know. I set the computer up and it didn't work. I have tried on numerous occasions to get in touch with the supplier who hasn't been very helpful. I paid a lot of money for this item and want something sorting!

Re: alpha health in Greensboro NO

I have had nothing but problems with the older lady staff member. She first stated I could not get my massage because I am pregnant. She made an appointment over a month away, against my wishes, and assured me she call me a few days before. I am out of town because my father is ill. He has been in the hospital for over a week. Yet I got nothing but a lecture from the older woman that it is my responsibility to make it to my appointment.

I must say, that she too, tried to get me to buy into their diet program the day I met her and when I met with the chiropractor, not an M.D, he stated he uses HCG hormones, a pregnant hormone, to get people to lose weight. I stated but I'm pregnant and was advised by the chiropractor and the older lady that it was safe. I declined their services and stated, that I'd have to verify it with my M.D at Duke. Neither of them was pleased. I strongly feel this was the reason from them refusing to honor the Groupon and issues me a refund! I tell you my story so you can make an independent decision to visit them.

I ordered an Armani watch for my dad's 60th birthday, after 10 days I chased the order up and was told they cannot find the order. I was then told the order had been placed again and had to wait another 7 days even though his birthday had gone I accepted this. I came home today to find the completely wrong watch has arrived!! and was told it would take another 14 days to get a refund. I find the service I have received totally unacceptable and will put me out of pocket, and he still has yet to receive his 60th birthday present. I have lost total faith in Groupon for not doing more to help.

I made a reservation at the Bevo Mill for last Sunday morning and got sick and could not eat anything, so I called the number listed on the Groupon that morning. A phone answering machine picked up my call and said the messages were full and to call back on Monday morning. I tried to get another phone number for them to no avail.

When I called back around 9:00 a.m. Monday morning, I talked to a couple of people before reaching the manager. The manager told me that he had been answering the phones until around noon on Sunday, and that I had not called and that the answering machine had a message that listed an emergency number to call. He said I was telling the truth and that he was charging my credit card $25.00. My husband called the manager back and told him that he had been sitting beside me when I called and that I was telling the truth. The manager hung up on him.

I received an e-mail today that said it was an apology; however, he was standing by what he said and still charging me $25.00, which I plan to refute. Nowhere on the Groupon is there listed an emergency number to call, nor is there a policy written about charging $25.00 for not showing up. I did, however, use a Groupon once before at Bevo with good results, but I was healthy that day and able to show up.

I bought a $200 Groupon for Dermix Institute on Davie Street in Vancouver, BC through your company. I had the initial consultation with them where they made me pay an additional $250 to get the products I would need for my Fraxel appointment which they kept canceling! I finally went to my appointment on March 26th, 2015, and I showed up but no one was there. Someone came out of the company beside them who told me the Dr was charged with fraud for impersonating a Dr as she did not have a license to practice. I want my money back. Surely Groupon should stand behind the companies they advertise. I am extremely unhappy about this.

I would like an answer to my complaint. I reached out to contact Groupon customer service department with no answer. Who do I have to get a hold of to reach help with this company?

somehow, my account was deactivated. Then, I couldn't get onto the iPhone Groupon app, which means you can't do ANYTHING, including use your Groupons! Then, you can't find a phone number to call them! THEN, they put you on hold for, I shit you not, THREE HOURS! I spoke with one douche after 1 1/2 hours on hold, and he knew nothing whatsoever, so he put me on hold again, while knowing (Okay. He knew ONE thing. He knew I'd be on hold until 12 hours later, because nobody would pick up the phone!) that he couldn't help me!!!! Pretty sure I've never been so irate at a company in my life......

We booked a hotel stay with Groupon 28/3/2015 at the countryside express hotel Northumberland went we got there the smell of damp in the building was overpowering and there was no heating at all it was freezing and it was very dirty the Indian gentleman behind reception was very miserable and made me my wife and I very uncomfortable by starring at us constantly so we left without staying and we are now very unhappy with Groupon for misleading us too believe this was a decent hotel

Stopped using Groupon about 1 yr ago as every time tried to go into my account, kept saying password not accepted, took forever to change it. 3 months ago set up another password, ordered few things which I got, ordered vouchers but cant print off, saying wrong password and no account, tried to reset password 5 times, I phoned up, they said will solve problem, 3 more attempts to reset password, nothing, cant print vouchers off which may have expired, all I want is to be able to get into their site, reset my password and hey presto. They are not the easiest company to work with and trying to get information is worse. WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?

I purchased a subscription to Pittsburgh Magazine on 1/31/15. To date (3/28/150 I have not received the magazines and the number given on my groupon charge receipt is a constant busy. How do I get my money back or get the magazines?

I ordered 2 items paid by credit card and never received them numerous emails got me no where. Please tell me now what to do about Groupon.

I can't believe groupon represents this facade of a company. All they do is for $10 refer you to a local paintball company. The paint ball company has no association with paintball promo.com they have their own charges separate from this groupon sham. Please act like a legitimate business, veto the crap you have on your site or you will lose credibility. I have now doubts about the authenticity of your offerings. Thanks to this paintball experience.

The protein shake arrived damaged. The lid was not sealed properly and the powder has spilt out into the packaging box. I want to return it and have another or a full refund. Please contact me on 07583929379, thank you.

Typically enjoyed Groupon overall so I thought it would be ok to use a groupon for a restaurant. How wrong I was! I received a groupon for Copia Restaurant and wine Bar in St Louis, Missouri. The groupon says you have to call and make reservations and it says the merchant may not offer reservations on holidays to groupon users. So, when I call to make a reservation, I told the staff TWICE I have a groupon can I use it on St Valentine's Day and I was told yes.

The Day before, Copia staff called to confirm the reservation and I again told them I intend to use a groupon is that ok and I was told yes. When we got to the restaurant we were sat all the way in the back under huge blower fans. I did complain and asked to move moved- nope! Had to wear a coat for dinner. Even my husband was cold and unhappy. The waiter struggled to remember the menu items but made sure to rattle of a list of what was already sold out by 6:00pm!!

Honestly, the food was lousy, overpriced, the service was slow but oh boy did the manager come RUNNING to our table and demanded to know who told me I could use a groupon. When I told her I could not remember the three different staff names I spoke to (two women,1 male), she refused to honor the groupon. She never introduced herself, never apologized, never asked how the service was bad. If I behaved like that at my job, I would be fired!! The whole experience was awful. I will never go back and I will make sure to tell everyone to stay away from Copia. I guess their philosophy is to be a trendy restaurant you have to be nasty and unpleasant.

I purchased a Groupon for a sail on San Francisco Bay with a company called Bay Area Excursions. I contacted Bay Area Excursions three times, providing them with a total of nine different dates for the sail. None of them were available. I contacted the company again nearly two weeks ago and haven't heard back. I complained to Groupon and they have done nothing to resolve the problem. Groupon advertises that, if there is a problem, they will make it right or refund any money paid. They have blatently violated that promise. I have been a regular Groupon customer but no more.

Purchased 4 snorkeling cruise for my Hawaii vacation. Merchant has no seats available on my vacation dates and they suggested me to get refund from Groupon. Guess what, Groupon refused to give me refund and insisted that i should use those vouchers in the future or give them as gifts away. I'm living in NYC!!!!

My complaint is about how Lady Bug Farms in Northport, AL has conducted business and when addressing things with her she was extremely rude and NOT helpful at all. When I first initially purchased the groupon she told me she would work with me on the expiration date of the lessons sicne she sold so many was booked. She also didn't ahve many times availabe on Satursday am (when I was available) due to birthday parties and she didn't do lessons on Sundays which limited me even more. Then, we talked about how crazy the weather was and she said she would work with me to get my lessons in for my 12 year old daughter- but when calling today she would not budge AT ALL - and would only simply tell me they had expired. I'm out the money and my daughter only got 1 lesson!

This is NOT acceptable and I'd like a refund of my money back other than the 1 lesson that was used. This is very unprofessional and I DO NOT like to do business with people that don't stand by their word. She would not help me or be more flexible after the lengthy and heated conversation. If this is the way Groupon wants to handle business - I will NEVER buy another one and I'll make sure I let everyone know NOT to buy them. She had me believing the deal was now between she and I and that she would be happy to work with me on the dates,lessons, etc. Instead it was exactly the opposite! I am requesting a refund of the lessons minus the one that was used. Thank you for your consideration.

I recently purchased e-lites (electronic cigarettes) on Groupon, when I was checking out I made a mistake with my Visa password probably because I use PayPal so much I got mixed up with my password. Anyway as I had used the voucher and my purchase hadn't been accepted my Voucher was deemed used. I got in touch with them and explained but no reply, I would advise anyone to be very careful when redeeming the voucher or else just stay away from them. Terrible way to treat a customer.. I won't be going back.

Groupon's makes there sales staff lie to potential clients to get your confidence and business then screws you. I signed on thinking we would sell 100 deals the sales person let it go to 204 deals which is killing my business . When contacted all you get is well the contract didnt say there was a cap. Verbally they do everything. They lie cheat and steal. All governments should bam them and shut them down. Us and Europe. I am hoping to get a class action lawsuit against Groupons they need to be stopped!!

I cleaned for a company called Enviropro who in writing promised me $40. They will not pay, will not respond. The cleaning job came from a coupon from Groupon. The client sdaid he bought the coupon through groupon but it was supposed to be for a different company but that company sent Enviropro the business. In turn Enviropro is scamming cleaners to work for them saying 1st clean will be free but the client them becomes their client. I worked a pasid job, not a free one and have yet to be paid(since 10/30/12) or even answered. Enviropro-group.com. I spoke to 2 other clients who said Enviropro was not who the coupon was for but they were contacted by Enviropro for buying the coupon and they were not happy. Can you stop these rip offs?

It is a bit dissapointed to say that l have made a purchase from goupon on begininning of the year for Print photo book from lolliartz. l have sent my completed family photo to lolliart on 22/7/12 & received a confirmed of download from them the next day.

They reply me on 29/8/12 saying that l choose a wrong size and need to re-do all over or to pay for extra RM80. l had written to them the next day and resend my completed file again on 4/10/12 and received a download confirmed from them.

After a month of waiting l start to worry and email for asking them, but no reply and even l tried for few times. This time l tried to call them on phone and seach on internet for their news. l found that they left a mail on their website saying that they are moving and have no contact at the moment. How can? Till today.....

Please advise what should l do and sadly to say that my husband and l spent few weeks time to complete our family album. Really sad ....

Groupon is a POS. They say they will honor refunds but they only do so if you cancel within 7 days. Sometimes things come up and you cannot meet your groupon. There is no reason that they do not honor refunds. Won't be purchasing any more groupons.
YOU SUCK

Have been trying to contact Groupon for almost two weeks regarding getting money back for a Groupon I purchased in November. Already spoke with the business whom I purchased the Groupon from and they said they would also call Groupon to have them reimbuse me but Groupon will not respond to my e-mails at all. There is no phone number to contact them and their e-mails keep saying they will respond within 24 hours and they are not responding.

To Whom it may concern, unfortunately my dates may not be exact. In the month of February 2013 I attempted to purchase an item which Groupon had on offer the item Tog Quilt. Whilst trying to purchase the item I encounter problem with the groupon code and unfortunately the item was purchased at the full price of £80.00 aprox.

The next day I contacted yourself (groupon) and explained the situation, I was advised that I would have to liase directly with the company to obtain a refund. On this I spoke with the company in question and was successful in obtaining a full refund.

Last week I then had a conversation with a lady I believed call Kysta (the lady who cancelled my groupon) I tried to explained that I wanted to ensure that I had not been charged by groupon as I had not received the Item. The above lady insisted that she could not help me as I contact yourself after the expiry date.

I tried to explain that whilst I had contacted groupon after the expiry date the order was place before the item had expired and therefore I do not believe that I should loose my money through no fault of my own. This conversation was just going round in circles costing me more money plus enduring poor customer service.

Could you please advise why I should not be entitle to my cash back as I had placed the order on time and because of this I no longer wish to be a member of Groupon.

Bought Groupon voucher for 8 O spa collagen face masks. Applied online in July to redeem them. Had to fill in complete membership form in order to get goods I had orderered (this wasn't advertised as part of the deal). In addition I was offered eye masks which I also purchased. One month later, nothing, except virtually daily advertisements for 'O spa' specials but no vouchers. My daughter eventually contacted them and she too was coerced into completing the 'O Spa' membership form online.

Called them, nothing..... wrote to them.... nothing. Except now both myself and my daughter are indundated with ads from O Spa but still no goods that had been paid for three months ago. Got in touch with Groupon who also contacted them and was told 'out of stock but will be supplying etc'. I told Groupon that I felt it was a scam merely to get email addresses and that I felt I would not get the goods and now I have received a notifiction and as I anticipated, the deal is closed and I will get my money back.

In the meantime, I am being bombarded with tons of other email rubish that has obviously come from the 'O Spa' salon selling on the list of email addresses. Groupon should insist that these emails are confidential and not for distributing to all and sundry. This is, I feel, a scam and whilst not perpetrated by Groupon, it is a slur on their product and I feel they should insist on the vouchers being honoured as the products were availabe when paid for also for the privacy of their clients to be honoured. Not impressed with this at all.

I would like to file a complaint about the company Curated. I redeemed a Groupon for a memory foam mattress on Jan 5 2013. The mattress was delivered to the wrong address, and was returned to sender. Since that time, I have waited six weeks to receive my package, and have had a difficult time communicating with the company - there is no phone number on their website - when I did receive their phone number, it goes straight to voicemail without the name of the company. I am starting to wonder whether this company exists, or if they actually do what they say they are doing. Please advise on my next course of action.

I have been using groupon for a few years. i bought a voucher a few months back which is just going to waste i called groupon to see if they can return my voucher and instead of giving me the money back if they can credit me so i can buy something else from groupon but the representative polly refused to help me and was rude over the phone! i have also been using livingsocial for a while now and never had any problems with the customer service. Im not going to buy anything off of groupon anymore! it sucks they lost a customer but i guess they just dont care since they have new customers nationwide!

Your pinhead customer service agrees with my suggestion, yet nothing is done about it. You must be idiots to not know that the fabulous Las Vegas Strip, home of 100s of restaurants, has no street number signs, they just say "LAS VEGAS STRIP", the buildings rarely have any numbers, the Casinos(the largest of bldgs.) have none. Of course they get mail but not from people on-the-strip enjoying life. I spent a half hour tonight going to Flamingo Hotel, the MGM, then street vendors/merchants seeking to locate HUSSONGS. Finally someone found it in a catalog as being at MANDALAY BAY(actually Mandalay Shoppes). You must not, cannot, sell a Groupon with a Las Vegas Blvd. address witihout mentioning the major casino that is is part of, or next to, or nearby.

I live at 3930 Swenson, Hussongs is at 3930 Las Vegas Blvd. So, parallel to my street, so naturally I sent to the ssame location on the Strip as my condo bldg. is; natch. But that was 3600 block there; also all east side numbers are, and so is Hussongs, but Mandalay Bay is on the street so that rules is changed a few blocks away. I am not going to buy any more Groupons and will urge others to forget about it if you do not have sufficient respect for your patrons to indicate where, on numberless streets, the restaurant can be found. Shame on you telling me my idea was sound a year ago, and in Sept. (recently), you issue me Hussongs which is five blocks south and on other side of st. from where the numbering system would have it(if there is a numbering system on the LV Strip known to other than USPS).

I purchased a voucher for the above shop at a cost of £15, for £40 worth of treatments including lip & chin wax, eyebrow waxing & shaping, eyelash tinting and false eyelashes. I went to the shop on Saturday 10th September, I did not have the lip & chin wax, the eyebrow wax was only a wax and no shaping.
The eyelash tint was done but didn’t look any different. At the shop (Patsy) told me that the glue used for eyelashes would only last a week, which was no good as I was going on holiday for 2 weeks.

I had to pay another £10 for special glue so the lashes would stay on longer. I didn’t have part of the treatment and it would normally be £40+, so why another £10 so the eyelashes would stay on? Surely I should expect them to stay on for £40? I paid the extra £10, so the treatment had cost me £25. The next day, Sunday, the eyelashes started coming loose, by Monday they were half falling off but still on enough so I dare not pull them off in case I pulled all my own eyelashes out.

I constantly rang the shop on Monday and left messages but no-one answered the phone or returned my messages. As we were going to Greece the next morning (Tuesday) I had to ring a local beauty parlour for help. The girl there said the lashes had been applied very badly, with too many, were too long and the glue had gone all over the lashes with far too much glue applied. I had to pay £12 for the pleasure of having them removed as it was not viable to apply yet more glue.

The treatment (plus fuel costs from Leeds to Guiseley and back) has cost me £37 and didn’t last 24 hours. Groupon have not answered any of my emails and the shop say they will only give me the £10 back as Groupon keep the full £15, which is quite ridiculous as if that were the case the shop would be doing all the treatments for nothing. What do I do now?

Dear Groupon, The below wording is the contents of the letter to Luccumbe Hall I have sent to their General Manager. After my recent stay on Friday 4th and Saturday 5th January using your Groupon voucher. I would appreciated if you could look into this matter. I recently stayed for a two day break at Luccombe Hall.

When I first made contact, I told the receptionist that we had a Groupon voucher for a two day break. I was told that they didn't have any standard double rooms for the days I chose, but they did have a family standard room. I said that was fine. On arrival we found our family room was down in the basement (lower ground floor). On entering the room you were hit with a very strong chemical smell, which was very odious.

I thought this might be the cleaning chemicals that the house keeping services use and gave it the benefit of the doubt, but the following evening the same odious smell was there and remained the length of our stay. On the first morning at breakfast Saturday, I ordered the full English on hindsight I wish I hadn't. The sausage was of a red appearance and had a rubbery texture. The bacon looked fine one side but when you tried to cut it, it was completely hard on the other side. The egg, fried tomato and mushrooms were fine.

But the hash brown had me in stitches it was completely hard. I tried to cut into it but to no avail and I stabbed it with my fork and it shot off the plate. Anyway if I were a vegetarian to which I hasten to add I'm not, the breakfast at this point would have sufficed. I then thought what about some toast. I duly walked over to the toaster to find no white bread to toast. After looking around for around ten minutes, yes ten minutes to find the waiter. I decided to go along to reception where I was met with a lovely smile from the receptionist.

Who kindly went and got me some bread. By now I had some what found I didn't need to use the gym with the exercise I was getting going up and down from the basement to our room. On our last day my wife and myself arrived for breakfast at 9.35am on Sunday morning. Deliberating over what we were going to eat for breakfast, a polish waiter strode over and said in quite a loud voice said. 'You are late! breakfast is finished'. I don't think the chief will cook any more breakfast.

I said on Saturday and Sunday's the breakfast times are extended to 10.00am he completely rebuked me in a demeaning manor in front of other paying guests saying this was not the case. This caused myself and my wife severe embarrassment. Even your web site clearly states a nice leisurely breakfast can be had at the weekend's from 8.00am-10.00am. Although he was back 10 minutes later and said the chef would cook breakfast. By this time I had lost my appetite from his earlier remarks.

My wife on the other hand had scrambled egg on toast. When it arrived the toast was burnt. My wife also said there were no glasses for the fruit juice's to which he said they were. There was only one when there were two of us. But when I had looked previously there were none along with no white bread again. I can honesty say I have stayed in far better bed and breakfasts than your hotel. I found the Luccombe Hall experience a let down. I now look forward to your reply as I have stayed at Luccombe Manor on several occasions without experiencing any of these type of problems.

On 2012-11-02 I paid them for the offer "2 Bottles of Skip for R40-00. I sent them the proof of payment va email. A few days later a lady phoned me and asked whether I use liquid detergents often. I told her no that is why I want to try it. She also asked whether I buy a lot from Groupon. Groupon said to give 5-10 working days for delivery. Yesterday the 21 I sent an email asking about the purchase I made. I received a reply that I have to forward the proof of payment. I forwarded the proof to Groupon email adress.

Still no reply I enquierd again to which a Nazeema emailed and asked me to forward the proof of payment. I sent it to the email adress from which Nazeema emailed me. Again I emailed and aaked whether they received it. Again the answer I got was no! I asked what email adress I should use. Nazeema sent me an email saying I should send it to me, which I then did. This was the fourth proof of payment I had sent to Groupon. I emailed Nazeem after that again to ask whether the proof had been received and again I got a negative reply. I have not heard from them again. Please could you assist me?

I purchased a Goupon for a complete detail for a car for Da Kine Mobile Detail. I made several attempts to make an appointment. They finally called me back and left a message for me. I again made several attempts to contact them, one of hte numbers had been disconnected. When I finally was able to speak with someone, I made an appointment.

The first appointment I made, I had to call to find out why they didn't show up at the scheduled time. They said that they were delayed. I waited a couple of hours and called again. They told me that their guy was locked out of where they keep the equipment and they would be further delayed.

After another hour, they called me and told me they would need to reschedule, which we did. Second appointment, they texted me and told me they needed to reschedule. I told them I would be out of town until after the expiration datr. They said that was fine and we rescheduled. They never came out on the scheduled date. I waited all afternoon for them.

The car that was to be detailed was in the driveway. I contacted them the next morning and several times thereafter with no response. I still havce not heard from them. I WANT A REFUND. Not happy at all with this company. Very unprofessional.

I bought two groupons for a zombie mud run that included food, drinks, a flag belt and a shirt. The zombie obstacle mud run had no mud, no obstacles and barely any zombies, no music, shirts or food and any organization at all. I pretty much paid $30 per person for runing around the park by ourselfs. This event is the biggest scam I have ever seen, I use groupon all the time but unless I get a refund of my money, I don't think I'll ever use it again or recommend it to people.

I purchased a Groupon and did not realize it had an expiration. I thought all Groupons still had the original value paid. I guess that is not true. I tried to use it at the Merchant and was told I could not. I was embarassed as I was completely unaware. I already requested a refund and was told that is the policy. I am hoping you reconsider this as you are going to lose a good customer over $29.

I had recently used Groupon to purchase what seemed like a good offer with a Scottish business partner, Tartan Apartments/Castle Apartments, for a weekend or midweek break for two including a bottle of bubby and burgers for two on arrival. My initial contact with the business partner was ok, it took a few attempts to get the dates I wanted, but giving them the benefit of the doubt, maybe they had alot of people take up the offer.

However, two days before I was due to stay, I get a very automated message stating that "Part of the offer was a complementary welcome pack which included a mini bottle of bubbly and a voucher for a local deli offering take out Zebra burgers. Regrettable due to circumstances beyond our control we are now unable to provide you these items. The zebra burgers offer is no longer being continued by our supplier and the licensing division of the authorities have deemed this to break regulations and we are threatened with closure if we continue the practice."
No substitutes were offered and having contacted the business partner, I was basically told that because I could string a sentence together, the business partner were "impressed by my writing flair" and would offer me cash back compensation on arrival.

Needless to say that when I arrived at the offices to pick up the keys, no cash back offer was available. I wasn't even offered directions to the apartment without asking first. Needless to say that when we arrived at the apartment, it was of exceptionally poor standard. The interior was both tatty and damaged in parts, certainly not the offer we had purchased, and I would even go so far as to say, we over paid!!

Since returning, I have tried to raise a number or issues with both the business partner and Groupon themselves. I go unanswered. I would advise anyone out there that if you have purchased this Groupon voucher and have yet to use it, get your money back or get a credit against any future offers!!! This is not worth the hassle!!! I wouldn't stay again in a blind fit!!! Offers with Groupon quite clearly need to be better vetted and Business Partners held accountable for their poor customer service when trading with Groupon to provide these offers.

I puchased a voucher for a Vax floor steamer value £62.99. I placed my order and and my code was accepted.3t2xk8d7rm. Unfortunately I did not go far enough down the page therefore my order did not go through, I appreciate this was my own fault and am not blaming your firm. I phoned you and was told nothing could be done, I therefore have no refund or steamer. I cannot afford to loose this money and have nothing to show for it. I am a pensioner and a widow. Please can someone help me out here ? I know it was my mistake but I would appreciate some give and take with your large concern. I notice the vax steamer is on special again and would still like to have this item, as you still have my £62.99 I wonder if it would possible for you to transfer my money for me. Thanyou Irene Syme

I had ordered 3 pairs of earrings on Groupon. After I paid online, I received an email says that my order will be shipped 2 to 2 and half weeks later. Since I am leaving in 3 weeks, I don't think I can receive my order before I leave, so 3 minutes later, I contacted Groupon on their website via" contact us" requesting cancel my order. Nothing happens, a few hours later, I sent an email to their customer service requesting the cancellation of my order, 24 hours later, they replied saying that due to the big volume of the orders, they will have to extend the response time to 48 hours which is fine with me.

However, I received two emails after 3 days saying that they can't proceed my cancellation because it was after 2 hours of my purchasing. It is bot true, I tried to cancel my order 3 mins after I receive their confirmation email.

Now, it's almost a week, nobody from Groupon is willing to offer any help. I am really really disappointed!

My friends and I purchased 3 vouchers to Austria during or about April 2012. We prov booked the hotel, The Gutshoff Zillertal for the 14th to 17th Dec 2012. The voucher expires on the 20th Dec 2012. Prior to booking our flights, we emailed the hotel to confirm our booking however we were informed that the bookings were taken and they have none available before 20 Dec '12. We also suggested that we could delay until we can avail ourselves during July '13 whereby they mentioned that we should contact Groupon for those arrangements which we duly did. I have sent numerous emails and telephonic requests to Groupon with no success but empty promises of feedback and that the matter was at the refunds department. I was promises a 72 hour response on 8 November 2012 and various therafter. Kindly revert as a matter of urgency. The Groupon reference number is 570803.

I have purchased two vouchers from Groupon in December 2012, for a Harley Davidson bike ride. I have cancelled them same day, and have only received on refund. I have purchased two vouchers from Groupon in December 2012 for Le Fish Spa, when I tried to book, I was told that the vouchers was cancelled. I then asked for the refund. It is now almost 3 months, and I have supplied them with all the voucher details, phoned them emailed them, all I get from the is a email, saying "your refund will be paid out in the next three days". I don't know what else to do!!!!!!! so fustrated.

Groupon Deals and Refunds - November 2011 I have been trying for the last couple of weeks to contact someone at Groupon or the vendor Kensington Aesthetic clinic regarding my dissatisfaction with a Groupon deal. The only appointments are on a Monday or Thursday and due to work commitments, I cannot make either of these days especially 3 times in 2 weeks to fulfill the voucher. I am disappointed that Groupon customer services and Kensington Aesthetic Clinic have ignored my emails to discuss this matter and advise me. Groupon in the US replied to me, but they cannot deal with the complaint. This is therefore my last attempt at trying to resolve this situation directly.

All I asked was for someone from Groupon or Kensington to contact me directly to discuss this issue urgently–Instead I have been completely ignored Having paid out over £100 of my hard earned money I am very upset. Valid from purchase date to February 2012. I tried to contact the venue repeatedly with many emails – with no reply. I called and left a message, no reply.

They haven’t even had the decency to contact me directly. I am sorry but this is totally unacceptable! If they offer reduced options for visiting the salon it should have said so at the time, they should honour all vouchers and extend the booking dates. I have contacted them well in advance of the voucher expiring.

This voucher was purchased in good faith. I contacted the venue well within the time frame given. Groupon and the venue should have had some communicated regarding how many deals could be sold to ensure so that the venue can cope with the number of deals purchased. The company advertises these deals as possible gifts – this it is not acceptable if the vouchers have a risk of being non redeemable. I am now faced with the situation of having to replace the deal for the person the gift was given to at an expense of nearly £300!

I bought a Groupon for a local restaurant, Grub, in Northampton, MA. Whe I went in today to use it they told me it was not valid for the discount because it says it "expires October 31st" so it isn't valid anymore. Today is October 31st. They said your policy means that it expired yesterday so that as of October 31st it is no longer valid. I've never heard of this before and either they are wrong or your expiration dates are misleading. It is very frustrating and I will certainly not be likely to buy Groupon in the future. Actually, while I am thinking of it. Sometime ago I also purchased a device that was supposed to be a back-up charger for my cellphone. I bought it because I spend weekends at a cabin with no electricity. It has never worked.

I have been using Groupon for years. I have never had a complaint. But today is a different story. I have been trying to reset my password for 2 days. I am a very very very busy individual. I work 75 to 80 hours a week, so when I say I don't have time for this, I don't have time for this. I called after 15 minutes of looking for your number for log in help. Since I could find no such number, I called the only one I could find. There was no option for log in help, so I just selected #1. The girl was very nice, but offered no real help.

She sent me the same link I have been trying for the last 2 days and told me that if it didn't work, to just reply to her email and she would call me right back. After waiting for about 15 minutes, I called back and got another girl. I told her my name, Beth. She said Seth, S as in Sam, I said no Beth. Every time I tried to spell it for her, she just kept repeating S as in Sam. So I spoke up a little louder, still, S as in Sam. I tried to ask if we were having a bad connection. I do not have a speech impediment so I thought we must be. When I tried to ask her if we may be having a bad connection, she kept interrupting me saying she was just trying to help me.

She had a very bad attitude. I work for a very large company, where for many years I managed the customer complaint department. I still oversee process improvements in several of the customer service areas. I am a very pleasant person, however, with my background; I do not tolerate poor customer service, especially in the way of poor attitudes. Employees like this will lose business for you and I am sure in this day and time, losing customers is not what you want.

I had a window of opportunity today to use my groupons, unfortunately that window has now passed me by because I could not find anyone to help me and I felt very compelled to waste my time writing this complaint. So, I suppose it will be another 2 weeks now before I can go enjoy my hour and half massage that I was so looking forward to in hopes that it would alleviate some of my intense stress and this awful migraine.

Resorting to writing this complaint will be my only tool for stress relief today. How disappointing. I am not writing this to say I will never use you again, because I will; however, as a customer service expert, I can tell you that you will lose others who are treated this way. Please take some action to ensure your other customers do not have to end their grueling work day as disappointing as mine has ended. Thank you anyway for those experiences that have been good.

After purchasing two deals on Groupon, both times I was left embarrased by the experience. The first was a facial mapping and treatment at a so called clinic in Manchester, the original price was so over inflated even the reduced price of £39.99 was way over the top, the so called clinic was nothing more than a disussed office with a partition making it into two tiny treatment rooms, my beautician had been in the country for a month or so and her main purpose was to try to sell more products.

The staff could not be bothered and in fact this was our second trip to the "clinic" as the first one we were turned away as the girl hadn't turned in so they couldn't carry out the treatment. Had I purchased this just for myself wouldn't have been too bad but the fact I had bought this as a treat for a close friend as a special birthday gift was so embarrassing. It amounted to a grossly over inflated original price dicounted by a large percentage which make the offer seem too good to be true and it was believe me.

Thought I would give them a second chance, so bought a afternoon tea at a place in Manchester, bellinis, classic sandwiches, cake stand of teatime goodies, this was a treat for my sister, what a joke, cheap sparkling wine, curled up sandwiches with the most disgusting fillings ever, one we didn't even know what it was, then to top it all there was no cake stand with tea time goodies, just a dried up slice of angel cake and a tiny scone served with cream that looked like mayonnaise and jam so dried up it wouldn't come out of the dish....again so embarrassed, needless to say I would never buy a groupon voucher again.

When my husband and I asked if we could order off the regular menu we were told it was a special groupon meal. They claim it was worth $58.00 for the two of us, but trust me, it wasn't. We have been eating at Luchita's for over 20 years and this meal was the worst we had ever had. They would not allow us to order off the regular menu and of course the actual copy didn't say it was a special menu. It did say a Prix Fixe--but how in the heck were we to know what that meant. It said it included two entrees, etc--not mentioning these were entrees that aren't even on the menu. We have decided never to go back there again. I was up sick all night long, too!! My husband didn't even finish his meal. He said it was horrible. It wasn't even worth the $29.00 we paid thru Groupon. I will be extra careful to order any Groupon restaurant items in the future!!

If it is Groupon's policy to threaten businesses, then I will no longer be a Groupon user. I'm a San Francisco resident, and an occasional patron of Sauce Restaurant. Restaurants in San Francisco have a tough enough time without Groupon threatening or bullying them. If it is *not* Groupon's policy to behave in this manner, please let me know what disciplinary action will be taken against Mr. Andrew Johnston for these actions. I'll be blunt with you: I have a difficult time imagining anything short of firing the offender will be adequate action. His behavior is a direct threat to your company's reputation. Any indication that you find this tolerable will reflect poorly on Groupon. I trust you'll act swiftly and decisively to end this action, apologize to Sauce and to ensure that no Groupon employee ever engages in such behavior again.

Hi. I have only used your Groupon company once and going by your service to date will never use it again. I have spoken to one of your Groupon operators to try and resolve my complaint to no avail and filled in one of feedback forms which you forwarded to me. To date, I have had no response. To summarise my complaint, I purchased a deal to have my carpet cleaned at the cost of £19 last year. A voucher was never sent to me and when I finally managed to contact you I was told the deal was out of time and that I had lost my money. If a voucher was sent to me and I didn't use it before the 6 month dead line I could accept that it was down to me and lose out. However, as I see it, I paid Groupon £19 and in return I got absolutely nothing. This is quite blatently theft. I am absolutely incensed by this and on principle will not let this drop. If I dont hear back from Groupon, I will find out who is responsible with dealing with this email and take it to the next level.

I purchased a groupon for 2 massages in October 2012. I tried contacting the vendor weekly, but only got a voicemail that said if you want an appointment, you need to email her. I emailed her several times and left 2 email addresses to get hold of me. The 3rd of December I finally reashced a live person at the other end of the phone. I asked for an appointment and stated that I had emailed several times and called weekly. She said, it must have been the technology because she emailed me back.

Yeah, right. I asked for an appointment and she said they were booked through the end of the year and she could not give me an appointment. She said I would have to call back some time in January. I told her that I could not seem to get hold of her as it was and she just said she did not want to make appointments for January yet. I emailed Groupon about the matter, but Groupon refused to resolve the issue. They said they would call the vendor. Groupon emailed me 6 times, only saying they were sorry about the problem ,but the vendor would call me back. The vendor has never called or emailed me back. Groupon is stil lrefusing to acknowledge that they sold groupons for a vendor who is not honoring the groupon. I have a brother, father and best friend who are all attorneys.

I am thinking of filing a suit since Groupon refuses to resolve this.

Good Day!! This a complain regarding my order for the deal "Photodigitizer starting from AED 429, including delivery fee". I have placed my order since 22nd November 2012 and the same has been charged to my credit card right away. But demanding for payment right away was ok with me because I trusted Groupon and its credibility to deliver.

Kindly be informed that despite my numerous follow up ((#154790) , the said item has not yet been delivered to me. You promised the item to be delivered within 3 weeks. I waited patiently despite my hesitations that I have paid it. I keep calling every week and your customer service keeps on saying that I should call the following week to make a follow up. Now its nearly 2 months and yet there is no clear answer from Groupon. Is this kind of scam?!

This is for your immediate action. This is totally unacceptable. I do not want the refund since you have already made me wait this long. I only want my order to be delivered.

I purchased a voucher for a meal and game drive at The Cradle restaurant in Muldersdrift. The Friday before my booking I got a call from the restaurant saying the special had been cancelled and I could not use my voucher, therefore I would like a refund for my voucher. I have emailed about a refund but no response and it has been more than 7 working days. I tried to call Groupon on Thursday 28th March 2013 and I was waiting for 13 min and when I was told I was first in line a voice said that systems are offline and put the phone down, this is shocking service and would like some sort of response from Groupon’s side to let me know what is happening as I am not wasting more of my money on your incompetent call centre.
A response would be appreciated and expected.

I am so disappointed in my experience with the Salon "Heavan on Earth" through Groupon and I would like an investigation into this and feedback.
I had booked a partner massage and have gone for many massages before but this was the worst one I have experienced.

From my side I need to tell you what happened and unfortunately it has just left me with a bad experience as I was so upset as it was a birthday massage as well.

On arrival first of all we were all waiting at the gate. There were 2 other cars waiting and not too sure as to whether the buzzer was working or not. We also tried to call the owner on her cell phone and she has since clarified the buzzer was not working.

Once in the salon room, the towels that we lay on had a damp smell and even felt damp. There was no aircon in the room and the room did not even have the ambience of a salon room. We were sweating lying there.

The 2 therapists and I’m really not going to slate them off as they seemed sweet, but the therapist who massaged me did nothing for me. It was an absolute poor quality massage and I felt like she had; if anything; dipped me into a bath of oil.
I did actually ask her to stop the massage before she had finished as I felt uncomfortable and just awful and wanted to leave. Even the head massage was terrible. I’m not too sure what happened here and think its unfair that something like this gets advertised on Groupon and the quality was so poor.

When I left even the dress I was wearing got oil on. The owner has since offered me a complimentary massgae but I will never return.

I feel that Groupon need to be aware of this as nowadays a massage is an absolute luxury.

I purchased two groupons, 1 for myself and 1 as a gift. The groupon was for 2 tickets to City Base Movie theatre, & 2 $10 concession vouchers. I went with my young Daughter. I had no problem redeeming and receiving the tickets for the movie. I was given the vouchers at the ticket counter, but when we went to use the vouchers for food, we were told we could only use one. I had to get in another line to use the other for my daughter. A big inconvenience. I spoke with the manager, because the Groupon only stated I could only use one groupon at a time. She stated that the voucher only allowed one transaction per visit. I believe this is a misrepresentation, and they didn't tell me I could only have 1 movie ticket per visit, so what's the difference. If this isn't cleared up, I will no longer purchase the groupons for this place.

booked 2 vouchers 0010036IT6 & 001012013P for mystery hotel for my childern for xmas, on the voucher i printd off valid from 15.12.2012 to 31.5.2013had a email 36 days to redeem your voucher, reminded my kids to book when they tried, they were told they had to book befor feburary on the voucher there was no mention of this only blocked out dates. they couldn't book. When i rang groupon i spoke to a manager Mark id 8408 who was rude, and nasty and said bad luck you have losts your money on the other page in fine print was book by feburary, as i said on the voucher its not printed i have it in front of me. Its valid till 31.5.2013 cant we please extend the booking reference so we can make a booking and use before 31.5.2013 you have my money. I don't think he was doing the right thing groupon sent a email reminding me 36 days to REDEEM my voucher, but he wouldn't let me. At this stage I will never use you again and all my friends, daughters & son friends on face book will know we feel

I purchased a groupon from my computer,to get my carpets cleaned, by wng services ltd,i am fed up phoning them,i have left 2 messages on there answering maching,asking them to ring me back,i bought this offer well before the end of year 11,i phoned today again and still an answering machine,thats been about 6 wasted calls,i now in the last week have been trying to e mail groupon, to no avail,i have been phoning them ,and hanging on in a queque that doesn't get me anywhere,but a massive phone bill, i have phoned twice today and been on phone for half an hour or more each time,

i was that fed up twice i have given up,it's turning out to be really expensive,i don't want my carpets cleaned now''' i just want my money back,i will be deleting them from my computer,i couldn't say a good thing about this experience,i just hope other people take heid and watch out,as the same could happen to them....one very angry,peeved off lass...

Please please review groupon new refund policy. Maybe it's just this particular rep, but she seems to be banking on the possibility that I don't read their policy.

I called groupon for a refund (I changed my mind within the stated 7 days) - after they didn't reply my email after 2 days, but the customer service rep initially told me that she couldn't  refund me just because I changed my mind. When I pointed out that the stated policy did not make that distinction and I can do a refund if it's within 7 days, she back-pedaled a little and said she can fix this on a case-by-case basis, and in this case, she will refund it to me as Groupon credit. Again I insisted that their policy allows for immediate refund back to credit card, and again she back-pedaled (and sort of panicked) and told me to hold on as she needed to talk to someone. After a few minutes she came back and completed the refund process.

I confronted her at the end about the way she handled my case (trying to convince me that their refund policy was different) and had to be 'forced' to live up to the Groupon promise, and she gave me excuses about how she was only trying to review the refund policy at each step (where first she said she cannot do the refund, and then can only refund as credit, and finally yes, she can refund in full). I'm disappointed on how this was handled. Although I got my refund at the end, I don't understand why she made it that difficult and seemed to try to avoid refunding, where per their policy, it should be a clear cut case.  I'm very disappointed in Groupon, I thought they were better than that.

I have purchased items from Groupon. The first time, I had to wait serveral months for the product which cost $159. Groupon refused to issue a cash refund, just "groupon bucks". I have since tried to spend my Groupon bucks and the supplier has said that my "address isn't valid" and refused to send goods. Groupon will only issue another useless "groupon bucks" refund - i just want my money back. Not "bucks", my actual cash back.

I purchased a groupon for a company called Photobarn to get some photos printed onto wooden blocks. It seemed like an awesome gift idea and the priced was reasonable for the product so i ordered 3. I get charged and as promised received three codes to then use on the photobarn site. Well, I complete the first order and use the code, so far so good. When i tried to use the 2nd and third codes however i got errors. After some seriously frustrating attempts, i decide this is no longer the feel good project i was trying to do and decide this is just not for me. So i contact Groupon and had the WORST customer service experience. The rep who would only tell me that her name was Christine G. CG listens to what i have to say and then puts me on hold for 20 minutes, (i'm not joking) without so much as once coming back to let me know she's working on the issue. So i ask to speak to a manager- she refuses, then tells me that they are all "busy". She also refuses to give me her name would not give me any identifying information so that i could complain. lastly, she hung up on me. I'M STILL JUST AMAZED THAT THIS COMPANY IS STILL IN BUSINESS. In any case, the way this story ends is that they decided to refund *some of my money, but to move forward with the part of the order that went through- which i have to say is just bad business. I can guarantee you that i will never use either of those sites again.

I live in Michigan and bought a groupon for 25.00 to a L.A. comedy show in Las Vegas. The night in question my husband got sick, he has cancer and we could not attend the show. I called groupon and they refused to refund my money and insisted that I should of read the small print. In the past when I could not use a groupon they always refunded my money and now they will not and they lost a customer. How come in the past they always refunded me? If I had known no refund I would not have bought it in the first place.

My Groupon was for 10 hours of Any Services (a $289 value) from the company Thrive at Home for $99. This Groupon was given to me as a birthday gift. I called trying to schedule a house cleaning for a few weeks later and they were unable to accommodate me. I had wanted the house cleaning because of a bridal shower that I was hosting. About a month ago I tried calling again to schedule but the recording was different. I waited for a few days for a return call and received none. I called again and a few days later received a phone call with some kind of a recording telling me to send an email. The phone call had woken me up and I did not get the information written down, nor did I remember it. I called the phone number again on the coupon asking them to call me back and they have not. I have tried to look up Thrive at Home on the internet and have not been successful.

Groupon is a lying scammer company! I believed them when they say customer satisfaction guaranteed but they lied. I purchased a groupon for a haunted house and it expired. I went online assuming it would go back into my groupon account but it did not. I read that it is still worth what I paid for it at the merchant, but they are closed. I called groupon and they told me to use it next year! What the heck! I don't know that these same people will open a haunted house next year! This is crap! I hate groupon and will make a point of telling thousands of people over the Internet and elsewhere they are big fat liars trying to steal money out of people's pockets. Your customer service staff sucks!

I purchased 2 groupon vouchers for Christmas gifts. These were for a 5 minute introductory flight with Niagara Freefall Indoor Skydiving & Interactive Center in Niagara Falls. I tried to redeem these in Feb. 2013 but was told they were closed down for a 2-3 week period as they were experiencing some mechanical failure. I noticed they were about to expire and I called twice and was not aware that they would not accept them on Saturdays.

I spoke with the owner in person as I drove down to see if they would let me use them this coming week. The owner was absolutely rude and dismissing. I spent $69.00 each on these coupons and now have lost my money. I have never dealt with a less professional business owner in my life. I have breast cancer and was unable to use these in March.

I have bought Groupon coupons in the past and have not had any problems. I am asking for a credit or help in redeeming my coupons. The owner wants me to pay an additional &142.00 to use my coupons. Thank you for your time. Deb Barber

I bought a Groupon for a restaurant a few months ago. Before going to the restaurant, I did a Google search to see what others had to say about the restaurant. There were many reviews, UNANIMOUSLY negative, citing horrible food and bad service. I would have still tried it, but the Groupon was only good for sushi. Now, raw fish has to be extremely fresh, and complaint upon complaint said it was not fresh, had off tastes, or was inedible. Rather than risk getting sick, I wrote to Groupon to ask for a credit towards a future purchase. I was not looking for my money back, just a credit to use AT A restaurant with safe food. They said no twice, they would rather I go eat the food, get sick, and THEN complain and then they POSSIBLY will think about a refund. What a company. I have spent hundreds of dollars for Groupons, and they have lost me as a customer over a $15 credit.

Have feedback for Groupon?