Groupon Customer Service

Contact Groupon Corporate

Toll free phone number: 312-676-5773

Groupon operates in more than 45 countries and is an e-commerce site that connects retailers with subscribers. Products, travel, services and entertainment are available. It is traded publicly on NASDAQ:GRPN and employs over 10,000 people worldwide. With revenues in 2014 reported at US 3 billion, Groupon had over 45 million active customers after the first quarter of 2015.

There are several ways you can access customer support for Groupon. Check this helpful FAQ site or call one of three customer service phone numbers 7 days a week 8am-7pm CST: 1-888-664-4482 or 1-877-788-7858 or 1-999-375-5777. If you would like to contact Groupon CEO, Eric Lefkofsky you may address your correspondence to him at 3101 Park Blvd., Palo Alto, CA 94306. The corporate telephone number is 650-433-4700.

Groupon has been called possibly one of the fastest companies to reach 1 billion sales in recent times. It was founded in 2008 by Andrew Mason, was originally called ThePoint and has an active history for such a young company.  Social media forums for Groupon are very successful and can be found on  Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.

Groupon Contact Information

B+

24 hours a day, 7 days a week

Browse reviews of other Deal Websites

Top Groupon Complaints

Unable to contact anyone. the website makes it very difficult to get information on refunds. I purchased the same service twice and I'm having a very hard time to get a refund.

No contact phone number or email. How can I get a hold of a person. The company I bought a groupon on from told me to call Groupon and they would cancel the purchase. Can someone please give me a call
Ana
416-371-0436

I placed an order on August 16, 2017 for a blouse. According to the tracking it was picked up by USPS on August 17th in Irvine, California. This item was never 're ceived and I would like a credit back to my credit card charged. It is impossible to get to talk to customer service as the fone number is not a functioning number any longer. I have ordered numerous items from groupon and have never had an experience like this which will make me very hesitant
To ever order again . My daughter had trouble with groupon and stopped ordering from them.

My husband booked for me the Rome 3 Night for two in a double bed with Breakfast at the Best western Roam Tor Vergata. Myself, my husband and my daughter all googled the hotel and looked at what your were advertising for this package and the pictures looked amazing. it did stay that it was 30 minutes from the airport but local to Rome Central. Well I can say that this was a total disappoint to us all. When we arrived the car park was full of police as they had been called in for a protest for the following day. We asked the reception lady were we able to go to rome on the Saturday and she informed us that Rome was lock down and they would be no access into Rome at all.

We then went into our Rome and this was nothing that was advertised on your site. The room was small and smelly. there was noting in the fridge and as you looked on from the balcony all you say were trash cans. My husband then went and asked if there was better room and she replied that they were all the same. At this point my husband and myself left and went into another hotel in Rome. Where I might add we was informed that Rome was not lock down at all.

We spent over 100 euros getting to and from the hotel and there was no easy access to get to Rome either. The hotel were not helpful and when we informed that we were leaving they did not question as to why they just said you have paid so off you go. I think that this is a terrible deal and you should remove it completely if we had stayed there it would have ruined our holiday. I would therefore insist that a refund be issued to us for this immediately. if I do not have any response from you in 7 days I will be taking this further.

Groupon has redeemed $800.00 in gift cards and issued me a $129.00 account credit that has somehow been "lost". I have placed orders against it repeatedly only to have them cancelled. I have been promised a resolution over and over and over again; been issued dozens of apologies, been told my account was deactivated and reactivated and deactivated again, and at this point my $929 credit has been deleted from my account; not that I can verify that and they have no record of my email address being affiliated with an account.

I have been put on hold after requesting a supervisor, for over half an hour, only to be hung up on by customer support. I have requested that a check be issued in the amount of my credit, and no one has done that either. At this point, I just want my money back, and I will never again darken the doors of Groupon. They're a bunch of crooks.

I changed the name of my business and worked with a Groupon rep to change my campaign. The rep told me they would send me several emails acquiring information and asking specific questions. Also that it would take up to two weeks for my campaign to be active. I received 2 emails asking specific info and verification etc. On the day of the 2nd week I called to check the status of my campaign update only to discover that it was rejected weeks ago. No one corresponded with me.

I have awaited patiently for emails and status updates, responded promptly to their emails, and no one bothered to contact me to say your campaign was rejected please consider some new options. Two weeks is a tremendous amount of time that the Groupon company has taken from my business. Time and money gone due to their lack of communication to me the customer. There was also no reason explaining why my campaign was rejected. The last rep only told me what the representatives put in the notes stating what I should now do instead to alter my campaign that I was initially awaiting word from.

This makes for a horrible, terrible experience from every angle for me as a business owner with this company and I am highly angered early this morning as a result.

Groupon does not stop sending spam offers after months of requests. Their customer service is inept and incompetent. They basically suck.

I have paid £155.00 for a three night booking. Cannot book as the hotel telephone number cuts off, decided to visit the hotel. Guess what a notice on the door - closed until further notice. Well to get some practical sense from Groupon to resolve my problem i.e. I want my money refunded. It seems not any person from Groupon wants to help and resolve the issue of a closed hotel in the Crewe area i.e. Haslington-Hall Hotel.

So Groupon have taken my money and their customer service is not responsive to resolve the problem. I have used Groupon for previous holiday deals and goods purchased. However this negative approach by Groupon to treat me as a "Customer" who is a phantom i.e. Groupon loudly shouting, we have your money so on your bike. I have been trying to resolve this hotel booking for 4 weeks now, seen and visited the hotel to assure myself i.e. closed until further notice. So Groupon executives, your customer service in helping me is 100% not helpful.

Reference No: 1000-056880-841120 and 1000-056880-724124. This is about a travel deal to Mexico. I cancelled before the transaction could be processed but the transaction was processed twice. So I was charged the same deal twice. The price is in USD and my bank is a Canadian bank. I cancel the order and they say they did a full refund. But for every refund they made I had to a bare a loss of 107.03, so a total of 214.06 CAD for no reason. I don't have to take the loss for the system bug. To action this I would like you to I am expecting a full refund which means I should receive back 210.06 CAD.

We need to file a complaint for the voucher that we bought from Groupon. The voucher code is 0010194UUR and it does mention that reschedule must be at least one month and also maximum of two. But every week we do reschedule on Friday. It is time for a refund and for Groupon customer care to back up their promises!

I am still of yet to receive my item. I had waited an initial month for my item (iPad mini 1st generation) and for my query to be taken seriously. Finally a team member of yours actually contacted me only to find out that my item was "missing" I have still not received it having waiting another "8 working days" since then I was asked to wait a minimum of 5 working days! I initially ordered the item on the 2nd of last month and am yet to receive it I would like to know why I have not received my item, why I have had to wait so long for you to contact the merchant and yet I am still to receive my item this is ridiculous I have been a loyal customer of Groupon for over two years now.

Staff were very unhelpful. Over 33 working days since I had ordered the item and still without it I had thought that I had made it clear the detail of urgency involved in me receiving this item. I wish for this email to be passed on to the highest supervisor this is not a joke I have paid an amount for a service and expect to receive it.

I purchased a Barska pro 200 metal detector field kit. When I received it it was just the detector without the field kit. I called Groupon and they told me that they made a mistake in the add and I would have to return the detector and pay extra to get the package I ordered. This is purely false advertising. I made a copy of the ad and I am going to contact the Federal Trade Commission. I will no longer do business with Groupon. And I plan on warning others so they do not get caught up in this scam.

I purchased a Groupon to a restaurant. Shortly thereafter they closed for renovations. Rather than extend the date of expiration, 4 months later I was issued a refund for the net amount. I don't want $52.50 back. I want my $100 Groupon to be honored when the restaurant opens. Why sell a product people can't use? Unless my Groupon is honored I will post negative feed back wherever possible and will think twice about purchasing a Groupon again.

I am really unhappy about the way I was spoken to when Groupon customer service messed up my order online. All I did was ask them to fix it and this is how I'm treated? Next step is submitting a complaint with the BBB and the FTC.

I keep clicking 'spam' on Groupon but they never go away. I keep getting them. I joined Groupon last week and regretted it so I click spam every time but it keeps showing up. How do I get rid of them?

I ordered jewelry. It was an expensive engagement ring on sell for 70% off. After waiting over a week, the status finally changed to shipped. Then the package was "lost". I have been in contact with several different customer care reps that each have a different solution. None of these "stories" match. Some offered to resend the package, which I was okay with, some offered a refund. I informed them I was not interested in a refund and that the item purchased was for a proposal for my son to make the mother of his child, his wife.

I was told by a customer call center worker that she would refund the Groupon account and reorder the ring. I was satisfied with that solution, however, subsequent to the call, I have received numerous emails from various managers and customer service workers, that they cannot process this. Lastly I was told 3 days ago that my debit card would be refunded. The deal expires in 4 days. Just enough time to get the money back and reorder? Nope. It still isn't in my bank. It is in my "Groupon bucks". so I attempted to reorder using the "Groupon bucks"- message sent, we cannot process your order. Imagine that.

I am very dissatisfied. I would not recommend using this company. I wish I had checked more thoroughly before ordering products. I used Groupon previously for hotels and a couple of cruises without having negative experiences, but this product ordering has left me with a terrible taste in my mouth. I can't believe they don't even communicate with each other or read case notes to make sure all of their stories match when speaking or emailing customers.

Ordered a vacuum at a "limited time" offer, asked questions several times with no responses, attempted to cancel order within the two hour window, was not allowed to cancel. Attempted to solve through online "help" with no luck. Attempted to contact by responding to order confirmation. The response was that I needed to use a different email, which I tried but it was not legitimate. No phone # available on your website, so finally googled, and was told by a Groupon customer success person that it was too late to cancel the order because it had already been issued a tracking #...even though it hasn't left yet. Now I have to wait to get it & send it back to get a refund. This was my first and will be my last experience with Groupon. I should have paid more attention to the legitimate reviews.

My experience at Jellystone Park was very negative. From the time, that I called to reserve, they gave me a problem because I was using a groupon voucher vs. having purchased the tickets outright. I have stayed at the location for 4 years in a row and this is the first time I've used groupon.

Aside from being inconvenienced of having to customer service at least 5 times to reserve my spot, I had other mishaps during my stay. Upon checkout, I asked to speak with front desk Management to voice my concerns and she was very unprofessional to the point that I was asked to vacate the premises and didn't want to hear any complaints.

For this reason, I would not recommend Jellystone Park at Birchwood Acres and plan to also report this unfortunate incident to their corporate office.

My complaint isn't really with Groupon except it doesn't appear there is much in the way of oversight to make sure vendors can deliver what they advertise on the groupon site. I will probably buy fewer groupons now due to less trust in your vetting process.

A friend and I attended the Chocolate Festival on Saturday, arriving 30 minutes after the start. There was a grand prize drawing that didn't tell you what the prize(s) was going to be, but there was a lot of personal information requested on the form. Not telling the prize was probably illegal. Threw that away. There were boxes of See's chocolates where you could buy one chocolate for a ticket. The person at the booth didn't know one chocolate from another - obviously not a Sees employee.

The chocolate covered strawberries were going to take another hour before ready. And there was another booth offering 3 minuscule "samples" of fudge for a ticket. And that was the extent of the chocolate at the chocolate festival. I got a refund for my unused tickets but no refund from the vendor for my groupon.

Have 4 tickets for Broadway show Death in family and funeral on day of show Was told that we cannot re-schedule by Groupon customer relations department. Outrageous! Will never buy another Groupon and will tell friends of this awful experience.

Never received items. Altho it said it was delivered. Cant call and check or get more information. Now what?

I purchased a Groupon that should not be offered to the public. I want a refund and I was told I needed a Doctor prescription for it. Please issue a credit to my card or I will never shop at Groupon online again. This is a total product failure by this company.

On or about March 4th 2016 I tried to purchase 2 oil changes deals through Groupons at Great Canadian Oil Change for 34.99, canadian funds.1 for myself and 1 as a gift. The purchases did not show up on my e-mail nor did my credit card get charged. On March 7th 2016 two charges did show up but no e-mail confirmation in order to print the coupons. I have been quite patient with this matter but have scanned my mailbox several times with no confirmation. Please credit my credit card account asap.

I have been waiting over two weeks for my back support brace to be delivered. Why is there such a delay? Last time I will order from Groupon.

Ordered and paid for 3 items from same seller 9 days ago, 2/11/16. As of 2/20/16, items have yet to be processed. When items were ordered they were supposedly in stock/available for purchase. Received some generic response via email that things needed to be worked out with the supplier so that groupon could offer the best deal......thought the best deal was already worked out since items were advertised at a big discount already.

These 3 superhero tutu dresses were ordered for a party scheduled for 2/26/16. There is no reason why my order should not have been processed if I've already paid and items were available. Then I have to worry about shipping timelines once processing happens. Not happy at all and would like to speak with someone at Groupon customer service who does not give some scripted response when things are going wrong.

Bought a piano learning course for a reasonable price of £19. Once I registered I was immediately invited to buy a certificate. I declined. the next page informed me that the 'guide to the course would cost more money (all in US dollars - I live in UK and use £ sterling) No doubt I could muddle through without the 'guide' but I was led to believe that my purchase was all I needed.

Emailed Groupon support several times but got the same reply from them asking me to send them details of the problem. I did so several times and have now got fed up with the same person asking the same questions, and assuring me if he can be of further assistance. They have not assisted at all. Obviously hoping I'll get fed up and give up. Not a lot of money but I could spend £19 on more useful things from more reputable companies.

Having purchased groupon voucher for 2 pair of glasses, I noticed that this has been duplicated which i did not do. I am being told that 14 days have elapsed and best if I gift the other one to a friend. I just want a refund from corporate, but they will not provide one easily.

I have a Groupon App on my android phone which I used on 4 Jan 2016 to purchase a Six Mile Helicopter Buzz Flight for 2 at a cost of 65.00 for my best friends 50th birthday, which is on Friday 29th Jan 2016. The 'Fine Print' instructions say to register with the company, which I did , however I was getting nowhere on their website so I contacted the number of the company to be told I needed to redeem the voucher through Groupon via email - How on earth would I know that in the first instance! As nowhere on the fine print did it say this or provide the Groupon email address - at this point it was all becoming a little frustrating...

I was provided with the Groupon email address by the Adventure 001 company and I sent a query to Groupon via email, a member of Groupon emailed me back ..... simple one would have thought ! .... No ... I then had to send a picture of the voucher via email to Groupon .... which I then did ..... I was the emailed with a link to access with the Adventure company - which I did - The system accepted the Groupon Code of HEL062-MCCRTL286, however it would not accept the Security Code showing on my phone of 1A2D - so I contacted the Adventure company to be told the Security Code showing on my voucher on my phone was not right as it should be a longer number.....

This morning I contacted Groupon on 02035100444 and spoke with an adviser who would only identify himself as 'MEI' - I told him my quandary and in all fairness he did attempt to help me - He provided me with the Security Code of 1A2D444166 - However when I inputted this (whilst Mei was on the line to me ) it would not accept. At this point I was so frustrated I asked for a total refund .... to which I was offered a Groupon voucher to the value of my purchase, no thank you I said , as the purchase I had made was specifically for a 50th birthday present as I have already mentioned above.

I was told by Mei that if I wanted a refund he would have to raise this with a manager who would authorize the refund - Imagine my frustration as I had spent 2 1/2 weeks in total trying to work my way around trying to redeem the purchase and book the flight around the 29th Jan, which is now obviously an impossibility. Mei said he had raised the issue as an incident on ref number 32197976 and that I would receive an email of confirmation of the raised incident by email within 10 minutes of my phone call which I made at 10.22 hours - the time is now 12.41 and I have received no such email.

I am requesting a full refund for the purchase and I would like you to email me back with your complaints department email address and phone number please. I lodged a complaint on the customer service email address, I had a reply on reference Ticket #32224687 at 19.25 hrs last night stating I would get a reply within 24 hours - I have still not had a reply/ update etc.

I am totally fed up with Groupon continually sending me e.mails. I have attempted to stop them but with no success. Could you please help me block them and refrain from sending any more.

Refer to ref# 1203147, purchased and order confirmed on 21/12/15, has been writing 9 complaint emails asking for the purchase status, no reply after 7th Jan until now! Called to Groupon today, and I had been ask to cancel the purchase or continue wait? After almost a month of waiting? Very not satisfied with the very super "efficient" reply and solution provided.

I purchased two groupon deals for Woodborough Hall in Nottinghamshire one for £39 and one for £29 but i have been billed for three deals two for£39 and one for £29. I have continually tried to contact groupon by phone and email but to no avail. I am informed on the telephone that Groupon lines are open 12 hrs a day this is not true no one ever answers. I hope you can help me to reclaim the £39 that i am owed.

My daughter in law purchased a Groupon Voucher for Afternoon tea with Prosecco for two at cost of £18.00 as a gift for me in October 2015, Voucher ABA5FD2741 Groupon 0010073EFI at Sackville Lounge, Sackville Street, Manchester M1 3WF. I have just tried to telephone in order to make a booking but have been told that the line is currently not in use. Further investigation suggests that the company has gone into liquidation. Is this a scam? Please advise how to contact the Groupon corporate department as this regards a refund.

On November 30, 2015 I purchased a Sony Playstation Gold Wireless headset. Order no. 428025993. I contact customer service on December 17, 2015 because I have not received by purchase! I was told that my issue was being referred to another department and that someone will contact me within 2 business days. On December 22, 2015, I called back because I hadn't received the product and/or any communication from Groupon (as promised). The gentlemen again advised me that my issue is being transferred to another department.

I asked to speak with a Supervisor and was told that no one was available. I asked for a name and telephone number of a Supervisor and I was told that information can not be given out! After several minutes I was given the name James Reed, who was too busy to speak with me a customer. This was my first time ordering from Groupon and it will be my last! Not only do I not have the product for Christmas. I can't even get a answer as to where my product is. This is poor business and customer service. I want a full refund to my account asap!

I have not had any replies to my complaint emails at all from Groupon customer service. have requested receipts for the goods I have purchased for warranty reasons. Why or why do you lot not even reply let alone the phone calls. I want receipts for all the goods I have purchased or I will cancel my membership and avoid Groupon ever again.

Myself and father in-law pursued a Groupon voucher for Loch Lomand Killearn; 2 nights stay with dinner both nights and bottle of wine and breakfast. But sadly our meal on the first night was so bad we could not go back the second. not one of us could eat our meal, my husband ordered the lamb with dauphinoise potatoes and they brought him smash potatoes. I ordered langoustine scampi, it come out as small bits of uncooked white fish and chip which were INEDIBLE a spoonful of grease came out ONE chip, which I showed the waitress, mother-in-law's chicken was bone dry and also inedible, so was my father in laws fish, I had to ask for the waitress to come over after sitting with dirty plates in front of us for 3 quarters of an hour, there was only one waitress on doing food service, bar and reception.

We then had breakfast the next morning but 2 could not eat it as it was still very greasy and disgusted by the meal the night before, it seemed as everything was deep fried including the sausage. so we could not eat diner or breakfast the second day. apart from myself and mother in-law had a bit toast and coffee the following morning. I asked to speck to the manager a few times but he was conveniently out of the building and never seen him once the girl on reception as we were leaving asked for my name and number for her to get back to me regarding compensation back for our complaint but I have not heard anything back from her or the Groupon corporate offices. All for of us were completely dissatisfied with our experience and all said it was THEE worsted meal we had ever had.

On my visa statement in November, there was a phantom charge of 79.20 on 9.28 from Groupon. I had not made any such purchase, and requested a refund. I received a email requesting every minute detail of the transaction which I returned said information at once. I did not receive any more correspondence, and waited for my next Visa, and was surprised that I still had not received a refund. I find the lack of concern on the part of Groupon corporate offcie disturbing. This has certainly made me more aware about checking credit card statements carefully. I would hope to find the refund on my next statement if you have had enough time to analyze the error.

I ordered a bed from Groupon 2 weeks ago was given a delivery day and time which was sat nov 7th between 7 and 10am the delivery driver called 6.30am and there was no one at home, I arranged to be there at 7am got there at 6.50 , the house was empty, when I arrived I found that the driver had been and left again, what is the point of giving me a delivery time and it is not kept, then my next date was today the 11th, had a phone call to say there was problems with the delivery lorry as yet have not been given another date and time, I am not happy about your delivery service, I am waiting for my bed, sleeping on the floor.

Logged on to Groupon and found something nice. I have paid for an item over a month ago and still nothing delivered to me. I have sent lots of emails to tell their support line about this to no avail. To this date I have only received one email back over a fortnight ago which asked me to allow 7 days to be resolved which it hasn't, no more answers to my emails! I would not recommend this company at all, customer service is everything. I am attaching the screenshot below of the form, although it does not work it seems!

I would give them a zero complaint rating if possible. After offering a groupon for a product I purchased two different products. Neither are available at the price I was offered and now they won't refund my money. I keep getting the same answer from everyone, never addressing my problem. They have my money but refuse to refund it. The company Canvas On Sale will not refund it as it was purchased through Groupon.

I ordered a 'Premium Swag Bag For Her' and I am thoroughly disappointed with it. 3 of the items inside are the same in the Standard bag I ordered at the same time, how can this be right?! I wouldn't class anything in the bag as Premium, especially as I paid double the amount of the Standard bag! I feel extremely let down and disappointed with Groupon as I use you a lot for deals on goods and activities. I wish to have a full refund for the Premium bag as I feel it was not value for money.

They fill my mailbox two times every hour: overkill. Bought a simple $14 book safe and they had the nerve the following day to send me a warranty for basically a cardboard box @ a cost of $5.95 for two years! NO customer service or feedback works.

I purchased a Swedish massage and have not been able to reach the provider by telephone at either number listed. I am very frustrated at this point. How do I proceed by filing a complaint? I contacted Groupon and it has been more than a week and i have not received a response to my inquiry. Why is their contact information so difficult to find?

I purchased a "deal" consisting of 6 bags of Snyder's Pretzels for $19.99 on 6-2-15. The order arrived on 6-5-15 and I noticed all of the bags were past the "use by" expiration date of 5-23-15. I communicated to Groupon via a live chat and they said there is nothing they can do about it because it is a non-returnable item.

I ordered a computer using Groupon. It arrived with a damaged box. I asked the driver how it happened and he said he didn't know. I set the computer up and it didn't work. I have tried on numerous occasions to get in touch with the supplier who hasn't been very helpful. I paid a lot of money for this item and want something sorting!

Re: alpha health in Greensboro NO

I have had nothing but problems with the older lady staff member. She first stated I could not get my massage because I am pregnant. She made an appointment over a month away, against my wishes, and assured me she call me a few days before. I am out of town because my father is ill. He has been in the hospital for over a week. Yet I got nothing but a lecture from the older woman that it is my responsibility to make it to my appointment.

I must say, that she too, tried to get me to buy into their diet program the day I met her and when I met with the chiropractor, not an M.D, he stated he uses HCG hormones, a pregnant hormone, to get people to lose weight. I stated but I'm pregnant and was advised by the chiropractor and the older lady that it was safe. I declined their services and stated, that I'd have to verify it with my M.D at Duke. Neither of them was pleased. I strongly feel this was the reason from them refusing to honor the Groupon and issues me a refund! I tell you my story so you can make an independent decision to visit them.

I ordered an Armani watch for my dad's 60th birthday, after 10 days I chased the order up and was told they cannot find the order. I was then told the order had been placed again and had to wait another 7 days even though his birthday had gone I accepted this. I came home today to find the completely wrong watch has arrived!! and was told it would take another 14 days to get a refund. I find the service I have received totally unacceptable and will put me out of pocket, and he still has yet to receive his 60th birthday present. I have lost total faith in Groupon for not doing more to help.

I made a reservation at the Bevo Mill for last Sunday morning and got sick and could not eat anything, so I called the number listed on the Groupon that morning. A phone answering machine picked up my call and said the messages were full and to call back on Monday morning. I tried to get another phone number for them to no avail.

When I called back around 9:00 a.m. Monday morning, I talked to a couple of people before reaching the manager. The manager told me that he had been answering the phones until around noon on Sunday, and that I had not called and that the answering machine had a message that listed an emergency number to call. He said I was telling the truth and that he was charging my credit card $25.00. My husband called the manager back and told him that he had been sitting beside me when I called and that I was telling the truth. The manager hung up on him.

I received an e-mail today that said it was an apology; however, he was standing by what he said and still charging me $25.00, which I plan to refute. Nowhere on the Groupon is there listed an emergency number to call, nor is there a policy written about charging $25.00 for not showing up. I did, however, use a Groupon once before at Bevo with good results, but I was healthy that day and able to show up.

I bought a $200 Groupon for Dermix Institute on Davie Street in Vancouver, BC through your company. I had the initial consultation with them where they made me pay an additional $250 to get the products I would need for my Fraxel appointment which they kept canceling! I finally went to my appointment on March 26th, 2015, and I showed up but no one was there. Someone came out of the company beside them who told me the Dr was charged with fraud for impersonating a Dr as she did not have a license to practice. I want my money back. Surely Groupon should stand behind the companies they advertise. I am extremely unhappy about this.

I would like an answer to my complaint. I reached out to contact Groupon customer service department with no answer. Who do I have to get a hold of to reach help with this company?

somehow, my account was deactivated. Then, I couldn't get onto the iPhone Groupon app, which means you can't do ANYTHING, including use your Groupons! Then, you can't find a phone number to call them! THEN, they put you on hold for, I shit you not, THREE HOURS! I spoke with one douche after 1 1/2 hours on hold, and he knew nothing whatsoever, so he put me on hold again, while knowing (Okay. He knew ONE thing. He knew I'd be on hold until 12 hours later, because nobody would pick up the phone!) that he couldn't help me!!!! Pretty sure I've never been so irate at a company in my life......

We booked a hotel stay with Groupon 28/3/2015 at the countryside express hotel Northumberland went we got there the smell of damp in the building was overpowering and there was no heating at all it was freezing and it was very dirty the Indian gentleman behind reception was very miserable and made me my wife and I very uncomfortable by starring at us constantly so we left without staying and we are now very unhappy with Groupon for misleading us too believe this was a decent hotel

Stopped using Groupon about 1 yr ago as every time tried to go into my account, kept saying password not accepted, took forever to change it. 3 months ago set up another password, ordered few things which I got, ordered vouchers but cant print off, saying wrong password and no account, tried to reset password 5 times, I phoned up, they said will solve problem, 3 more attempts to reset password, nothing, cant print vouchers off which may have expired, all I want is to be able to get into their site, reset my password and hey presto. They are not the easiest company to work with and trying to get information is worse. WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?

I purchased a subscription to Pittsburgh Magazine on 1/31/15. To date (3/28/150 I have not received the magazines and the number given on my groupon charge receipt is a constant busy. How do I get my money back or get the magazines?

I ordered 2 items paid by credit card and never received them numerous emails got me no where. Please tell me now what to do about Groupon.

I can't believe groupon represents this facade of a company. All they do is for $10 refer you to a local paintball company. The paint ball company has no association with paintball promo.com they have their own charges separate from this groupon sham. Please act like a legitimate business, veto the crap you have on your site or you will lose credibility. I have now doubts about the authenticity of your offerings. Thanks to this paintball experience.

The protein shake arrived damaged. The lid was not sealed properly and the powder has spilt out into the packaging box. I want to return it and have another or a full refund. Please contact me on 07583929379, thank you.

Typically enjoyed Groupon overall so I thought it would be ok to use a groupon for a restaurant. How wrong I was! I received a groupon for Copia Restaurant and wine Bar in St Louis, Missouri. The groupon says you have to call and make reservations and it says the merchant may not offer reservations on holidays to groupon users. So, when I call to make a reservation, I told the staff TWICE I have a groupon can I use it on St Valentine's Day and I was told yes.

The Day before, Copia staff called to confirm the reservation and I again told them I intend to use a groupon is that ok and I was told yes. When we got to the restaurant we were sat all the way in the back under huge blower fans. I did complain and asked to move moved- nope! Had to wear a coat for dinner. Even my husband was cold and unhappy. The waiter struggled to remember the menu items but made sure to rattle of a list of what was already sold out by 6:00pm!!

Honestly, the food was lousy, overpriced, the service was slow but oh boy did the manager come RUNNING to our table and demanded to know who told me I could use a groupon. When I told her I could not remember the three different staff names I spoke to (two women,1 male), she refused to honor the groupon. She never introduced herself, never apologized, never asked how the service was bad. If I behaved like that at my job, I would be fired!! The whole experience was awful. I will never go back and I will make sure to tell everyone to stay away from Copia. I guess their philosophy is to be a trendy restaurant you have to be nasty and unpleasant.

I usually can't look at your app without spending money and almost always i am happy with the results but as of one of my last orders I felt robbed. I thought I proudly purchased 50-75 "classic comics" from Legends Clearing House along with 36 unopened packs of collectors cards as well as Star Wars, Marvel and D.C. Collector cards.

Much to my disappointment I discovered a majority of unheard and no name comics and the few that were familiar were nothing close to classic. But it was the absence of 36 unopened packs of collector cards that enfuried me. I truly and honestly believe I could have walked into any old comic book store with that money and walked out happier.

I hope in some way, shape, or form I can be refunded or at the very least get what I paid for. If some one would be so kind to get in touch would me I'd really appreciate it. Please and thank you **

Nov. 16 I received an off on My Groupon, at the top of the page was an offer that said "You have a $5. discount to use on any groupon deal of $15. or more. Offer expires Nov. 20. Discount applied at checkout. " I bought a $25. D'Amore Pizza deal, but no discount was taken at checkout!!! I felt frustrated and duped could not see anything to do on the sight to correct this. So here I am complaining.
I would appreciate some way to correct this. Sincerely, Rita Shockley

Hello I have purchased a groupon (REF: 12579875) for a meal at Namaste restaurant in Norwich for £48.00 with a clear statement of a value of £96.30 for the meal for 4. WE have just had the meal. The cost on the menu was on average @12.00 a head for the 2 courses offered. Therefor the groupon offered absolutely no saving at all from the true cost! This groupon was misleading and clearly misrepresented the value offered. Added to which the service was appalling, the quality and cleanliness of the reastaurant was horrible (loos truely disgusting, i think only one available for customers and staff, real serious health hazzard!) and we were not provided with all the food the offer (such as it was not!)I look forward to your comments yours j macdonald,

I purchased a product online on the 4th of December and paid via my credit card but when i tried to track it via the groupon website it stated i had no purchases. I emailed groupon and they said i will have to send proof of the purchase. I explained i could only get a statement on the 28th which I did and replied to the email requesting this. i still have not recieved any response from groupon and i would really like my money refunded seeing as my purchase can not be located.

I purchased a photo shoot with Portrait Scene for "$29 for Holiday Photo Shoot with One 8”x10”, Two 5”x7”, and Eight Wallet-Size Prints ($149 Value)" It shows a child sitting on Santa's lap reading a book. When I called to schedule an appointment I was told if I wanted that photo scene with Santa it would be an additional $25 and they would need it BEFORE they can schedule the appt! I am very mad because the picture shows a Santa and it says NOTHING about an extra $25! I want a refund because that is NOT what I ordered! There is nowhere on the groupon site for me to find out what to do about this?

I have yet to see my refund for the "Groupon deal "Cairngorms National Park: Two Night Stay...". The Groupon Email promised "We will send you a confirmation email as soon as the refund has been processed. This usually takes 24 hours" on 27-Nov-2012, there is no confirmation email or money refunded to date (05-Dec-2012). I am extremely disappointed by my Groupon experience. This is now the 9th day since I requested an online refund request and Groupon has broken every promise made in their email and website regarding refunds.

Groupon's website indicated that Hot Mama in Roseville, MN was offering 3 body contouring sessions for $149, a $1,200 value. When I went to my first session, I asked her if each session regular price was really $400, and she said no. She doesn't know why Groupon states that. She said regular price for three sessions is $199. So in other words, I didn't get the 87.5% discount I was expecting, I actually only got a 25% discount. Knowing that, I wouldn't have bought the Groupon.

My son bought a massage gift for me for my birthday and the company, From Within Massage & Wellness Center, will not return my calls. On the website to book an appointment there is "no availability" for weeks. I have called several times over the past few weeks and left messages, emailed a message to call me and have constantly checked the availablity on line for an appointment and it reads "no availability". It expires tomorrow, this really seems unfair. I would like my sons money refunded immediately. I can be reached at 760-213-2920.

I purchased a VIP s eason pass to include 4 rounds of golf and 10 lessons. according to Groupon the voucher expiration date is 3/6/2013. When i contacted Falcohead in Dec to redeem my coupon i was told that Groupon had errored and the expiration was Dec 2012 not March 2013 and i could contact Gento (not sure of spelling)1-888551-0612 to discuss the issue. I was told i could replace the grouon for a golf club. I explained i dont know how to play golf so i don't want a club. I was told the message was given to Mike and he would call me back. I have called numerous times and now all i get is voice mail and no return calls. Please refund the amount paid which was $189.00 to Sally Barto 121 Snapper Lakeway Tx 78734. Phone is 512-261-5543. thank you!

We are having a nice time at our groupon at daytona beach resort, however, I went to make an appointment for a manicure. After over an hour wait, the receptionist called to say "no one available for a manicure today". She suggested other services, all much more expensive. I think this is a "switch and bait". I have to spend more, just to use my $30 credit. Not fair! I would like my $30 refunded, at least! Gave us a bad impression of our 1st groupon purchase! Disappointed in this!

Sincerely, Miriam Sanderlin

Good day, In December 2012, I purchased a offer on Groupon with Cullinan diamond spa and in for the following - One night stay for two, including breakfast and one spa treatment each. I called the inn to book the night and was told they have free space only on january 31. I phoned again a week prior to the 31st and was told again they were full and only in March, had they space. I asked to make a confirmed booking as the voucher only has a limited time frame and then would expire. A week later I was called and said they have to cancell the booking as the room has flooding damage. I was quite irate as I got the distint feeling it was being stalled everytime, so the voucher could expire.

After voicing my disdain and even voicing my unhappiness in helopeter, I was told the booking was confirmed. On the friday 22 march, I phoned the inn, to enquire how the spa treatments work and was told to go on the website and check what treatments they have. I then requested a facial for me and a manicure for my daughter. On the saturday when we had our treatment, I asked for a extra half facial for my daughter which I would pay. On the day of my departure, I was told that only certain spa treatments were free, and I had to pay in on the supposedtly free treatments. Nowhere on the voucher I bought does it specify only certain treatment is included. And on my telephonic query, was this not explained either, only told to look at the site and our treatments, why did they not say, you only get the following treatment?

I purchased the above from a recent promotion on Groupon. The heads were advertised as 'Braun' toothbrush heads which at the very least would in my mind mean they are toothbrush heads for Braun toothbushes.
The heads do not properly fit any of the Braun tothbrushes we have - they have to be really forced onto the toothbrush so hard that they cannot ehn be easily removed without breaking the new head - I removed one and the inside of the toothbrush head remained on the metal toothbrush and the outer part of the brush came off.
These are in my mind inferior quality toothbrush heads - nothing like original Oral B heads for Braun toothbrushes, do not fit (or fit so tightkly they cannot be removed without separating) and I just wish the product had been tested first.
Please advise how I arrange for a refund

I purchased a coupon from Groupon last month for laser treatments at Laser and cosmetic surgery center (2000 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA). I called them to make an appointment and they gave me the appointment for 12/11/12 and I took 32 hours off from work I order to travel to Los Angeles for that appointment.

Then the company called me that same day while I was on my way to my appointment to cancel me with total disregard to the time away from work that I lost without pay. They said they would call me back but I have not received another call. Today I called the office Manager to follow up and she said no appointments were available for the next 2 months.

She was very rude and stated I could get my money back from Groupon. I found that comment to be very sarcastic as I am aware I can get my money back but that's not the point. The point is that the company did not care about the time and money I have wasted already yet my services for which I have paid for already have not been provided.

My complaint to groupon is because they are selling products/services from unreliable venders/companies and it appears that Groupon is merely concerned with making money from the public without any concern for the customers.

I was really disappointed to learn about additional fees after I bought the 2 night 2 bedroom groupon offer in Gatlinburg TN. If those additional fees were mentioned in the inital offering, they were really hidden and in the fine print. The additional fees of about $200 was quite a shock after spending $269. I almost cancelled and asjked for my money back. I will certainly be hesitant about pruchasing another groupon for fear of another pricey expereince. If I have opportunities to tell others of my experience, rest assured, I will in order to prevent others fro falling for what looks attractive on the surface, but isn't.

I ordered on the 1st sept 2 sofa beds £358 in total as I made a mistake ordering 2? I tried from the 3rd sept to cancel one of them,after numerous emails to groupon they have robbed me off saying that the company that are supplying the sofas owe me the money refund well I got through to the company crazypricebeds and spoke to PERSON! And was told that the company did not have my order and that groupon owe me the whole £358 back as there aren't any sofas left, groupon don't answer emails nor do they answer their phone in London what do I do? I've sent two emails to Groupon, 5/12/11 and 9/12/11 to request a full refund for the Blase nail course.

Having contacted Blase direct it turns out there is no kit/goody bag, it turns out you have to supply all your own kit including false nails (their email stated the advert had been badly worded) I have been miss sold this experience I requested a full refund. Yes you guessed right, I've just been ignored, Blase were very unhelpful and don't care that one of there customers have been badly let down, what does that say about the company as a whole? where do I go from here to get my refund, rip off Briton? Watchdog? Dominic Little? I orderd 2 sofas from groupon costing £250 and awaitind delivery.

The first delivery date came and they said they couldnt deliver them on that date so they arranged anotehr time. The second day came and went. When I got through to the sofa company it turns out that they are in dispute with Groupon so arent sending any sofas out now. I have emailed Groupon throughout this process including now where I am demanding a refund but have not heard anything back from them. Thing is we desperately need that money now and I am getting so worried about what will happen. I will never buy anything from Groupon again.

I bought an iPad 2 with 360 case for £309 but I thought the transaction was voided so I bought the £299 one which excluded the 360 case. I found out that both of the transaction was prossesed so I quickly went online to send an email to get a refund as it was Saturday I couldn't ring them. I got a reply the following day saying that they have contacted the company and money of £299 which I wanted to cancel and it's all been sorted out. I didn't bother calling them in the weekday. And after a week on Friday night my mom rang to say that both the money of £299 has not been refunded and they delivered both the products! But they missed the delivery so they are redelivering it on the Monday which is 25th march 2013. I emailed groupon furious, but they told me to contact the company for collection of the product I didn't want but the company would not answer even after hours of ringing them! I was absolutely fuming! This happened this morning! I was given false reassurance and information so I am filing this complaint! This all has happened today 23rd march 2013! And the transaction was made exactly a week ago!

I have written you about this before, but never heard from you. I bought 2 groupons thaat will not work. One is for a windshield 29.00. I was excited because I had a broken windshield that needed relacing ap, but when i called no ne answered anad the answering machine was full. So-nt able to get that windshield when I needed it.

I bought a christmas card groupon from zazzle for 29.00 that was for 75 christmas cards plus postage. When I tried to use it although they do offer postge stamps designed for the cards, this is NOT included. The man told me it should have read shiping not postage. That they would send the cards free. Told me to conntact you for a refund. please get back to me asap. The card on is about to exire.

I purchased a Groupon for two nights away with breakfast at the Sutton Staith Hotel in Norfolk as a gift for my Son and his wife. They arranged to stay between Christmas & New Year on 27th & 28th Dec and after a very stressfull period in a busy year were looking forward to a nice rest in what looked like a nice peaceful location.

On arrival the outside of the hotel looked lovely, but that was where the dream ended. The hotel was obviously being worked on as there were holes in the wall and paint flaking in the room that they were allocated, and although the bedding was clean, the hotel in general was dirty and smelled of stale smoke.

However the food was good and after spending some time in the bar they went back to their room to rest but sadly that didn't happen on either of the two nights of their stay. The room that they were allocated was above the bar and on the first night there was a darts match that went on until 2am with lots of cheering and shouting.

They thought that this would be a one off but on the second night a fight broke out in the bar below them with lots of noise and bad language. It appears that there was a lone female behind the bar who was unable to control the situation.
My Son went to reception the next morning to complain but there was no management or staff around to complain to which seemed to be the norm for both days.

Surely, if Groupon are going to sell these deals then they should at least check out the venue to see if it is suitable and to make sure that its customers are looked after during their stay. I am quite disgusted that what I thought would be a lovely gift has actually turned out to be a nightmare and I am very disappointed that Groupon have let this happen.

I have used Groupon on a few occasions in the past but will have to think very carefully about using them in the future.

I recently bought a Groupon for nouveau semi-permanent eyelash extensions & brow tidy for £20 at Celebrity look sheffield. This was on groupon in november 2011. I called to arrange an appointment & was told due to christmas they were fully booked & the earliest appointment was on January 9th 2012 which I booked. On the day off my appointment I receive a tex saying due to personal matters my appointment is cancelled & they will ring me to re-arrange. I didn't receive a call back. I rang back again to arrange another appointment which was made for january 17th 2012. I went to the appointment which wasn't at celebrity look as advertised on Groupon but at a fitness place.

I rang the office & her mobile number no answer. Eventualy the lady answers her phone & says she had an argument with her employer & does not work there anymore. I am appalled on this unprofessional behavior & will not be buying anything from Groupon again. I have been mislead & conned by Groupon. I want a refund for my voucher, but don't think I'll be seeing any of my money back anytime soon. If they had better customer service I wouldn't have to complain like this.

I have made a few purchases but later decided to return but the customer service advised me that I cannot have cash refund, they can only offer me credit on my account. I now have a balance of 120.01. As per your "Groupon UK Promise", I want my money back to my credit card! Not your credit!

I have purchased two Groupons for Carpet Cleaning. I used one two days ago and they provided the worst services I have ever received. My apartment is empty and I wanted to clean the carpet before I turned the keys over to the landlord. First of all they were very late so I had to leave and get my son from school. I left instructions with the office that the door would be open and the technician should enter when he arrived and start. When he got there, I received a call in which they tried to get me to upgrade and purchase spot removal. When I said that I didn't want it and wanted them to do what was on the Groupon which was to steam clean, deodorize and scotchguard, they said fine they would. When I returned the next day to inspect, the carpets were in the exact shape as when I left them the day before with the exception that they were very slightly damp. There was no scent of any type of cleanser or scotchguard having been used. I took photos the day before and the day after they cleaned and have proof that they are exactly the same. I called the office and was told that they were not going to do anything to fix the situation. I have one more Groupon valued at $49.00 and want my money back as I will never use this company again. Please advise how I can get my money back. Thank you Sandra DeMond

I have order a tomato watch in October. After 6 weeks I did not receive it. They told me do deliveries week 7 and 8 . I did not receive my watch. Phone them, they do not have (Hold the line 30 min before somebody ansered the phone). They will replace it with Levi watch and promised to deliver within a week. I am still waiting after a week. They do not respond to my emails. I tried to phone, have to hold there are 59 calls waiting. This is crazy!! I dont now what to do any more. It seems like they dont want to help me. They have my money and now they dont care about helping me!!!

i purchased a Groupon for Twin City Furnace Cleaning. The appointment was for 4-6 pm on 2/16/13. They did not make it that day and when I called I was told the technician was still at another location. I rescheduled for 2/18/13. The technician came, but I was called at the end of the appointment time and told that he could not turn the furnace back on. I told the person calling that they couldn't just leave the furnace off ...they said I had a strange thermostat on it (it is just a humidifier). They asked if I had service plus -- no. I ended by saying that I have never had a problem with the furnace and they couldn't just leave it off. I called back a little later to tell them to try turning the humidifier off...and was told the technician had left. I was also told that they thought I was trying to "take" them, that it was cool in the house and basically that the furnace was broken. Unbelievable. I left work , turned everything off, and using the instructions on the panel, got the furnace going. Unbelievable.

I used groupon for the first time last week. I bought a CVS gift card for 10 dollars and the card is worth 20 dollars. Pretty good deal, huh? So I waited a few days after the purchase and groupon sent me an email telling me how to activate the new card. The activation failed.

Then, without a call from me, they sent me another email. This email gave me new activation information. That password also failed to activate the card. I called groupon customer service and could not get through. I finally called CVS and they transferred me to another number at Groupon. The customer service person I spoke with did not know anything about the situation. He gave me a third code that was NOTHING like the first two in configuration. It didn’t work.

I finally got into a fight with this guy and asked him to refund my money. The conversation became explosive and he told me that I was inappropriate. He would not give me a number to call back to reach them and he would not let me speak to the supervisor. He finally hung up on me. I started looking online and found a lot of negative reviews. This is what I should have done before I attempted to do business with them. Now I have to worry about this fraudulent company having my credit card information. My advice…Don’t use groupon. So far I have lost 10 dollars and more than 2 hours of my time.

I bought a Groupon for one 14 X 19 large cookie cake from Cookie Express in Peachtree City, Ga. Ordered the cookie 24 hours in advance, was asked if I would like another flavor and given about 6 choices. I asked if they would qualify for the groupon and was told yes. Never was additional charges mentioned. When I picked up my cookie, I was told there would be an additional $8.00 fee for M&M flavor. I told the girl I was not told that and she conceeded that the the girl who took the order was new and may not have told me.

They had my phone number so could have called to explain this at any time, no phone call was received. I explained that she did not say anything about it and this $8.00 meant I would never step foot in their shop again. I drove out of my way to get this cookie, could have visited a cookie shop closer to my house. I am hoping that groupon will stand behind there satisfaction guarantee and make this right.

I purchased a Groupon for a sail on San Francisco Bay with a company called Bay Area Excursions. I contacted Bay Area Excursions three times, providing them with a total of nine different dates for the sail. None of them were available. I contacted the company again nearly two weeks ago and haven't heard back. I complained to Groupon and they have done nothing to resolve the problem. Groupon advertises that, if there is a problem, they will make it right or refund any money paid. They have blatently violated that promise. I have been a regular Groupon customer but no more.

Purchased 4 snorkeling cruise for my Hawaii vacation. Merchant has no seats available on my vacation dates and they suggested me to get refund from Groupon. Guess what, Groupon refused to give me refund and insisted that i should use those vouchers in the future or give them as gifts away. I'm living in NYC!!!!

My complaint is about how Lady Bug Farms in Northport, AL has conducted business and when addressing things with her she was extremely rude and NOT helpful at all. When I first initially purchased the groupon she told me she would work with me on the expiration date of the lessons sicne she sold so many was booked. She also didn't ahve many times availabe on Satursday am (when I was available) due to birthday parties and she didn't do lessons on Sundays which limited me even more. Then, we talked about how crazy the weather was and she said she would work with me to get my lessons in for my 12 year old daughter- but when calling today she would not budge AT ALL - and would only simply tell me they had expired. I'm out the money and my daughter only got 1 lesson!

This is NOT acceptable and I'd like a refund of my money back other than the 1 lesson that was used. This is very unprofessional and I DO NOT like to do business with people that don't stand by their word. She would not help me or be more flexible after the lengthy and heated conversation. If this is the way Groupon wants to handle business - I will NEVER buy another one and I'll make sure I let everyone know NOT to buy them. She had me believing the deal was now between she and I and that she would be happy to work with me on the dates,lessons, etc. Instead it was exactly the opposite! I am requesting a refund of the lessons minus the one that was used. Thank you for your consideration.

I recently purchased e-lites (electronic cigarettes) on Groupon, when I was checking out I made a mistake with my Visa password probably because I use PayPal so much I got mixed up with my password. Anyway as I had used the voucher and my purchase hadn't been accepted my Voucher was deemed used. I got in touch with them and explained but no reply, I would advise anyone to be very careful when redeeming the voucher or else just stay away from them. Terrible way to treat a customer.. I won't be going back.

Groupon's makes there sales staff lie to potential clients to get your confidence and business then screws you. I signed on thinking we would sell 100 deals the sales person let it go to 204 deals which is killing my business . When contacted all you get is well the contract didnt say there was a cap. Verbally they do everything. They lie cheat and steal. All governments should bam them and shut them down. Us and Europe. I am hoping to get a class action lawsuit against Groupons they need to be stopped!!

I cleaned for a company called Enviropro who in writing promised me $40. They will not pay, will not respond. The cleaning job came from a coupon from Groupon. The client sdaid he bought the coupon through groupon but it was supposed to be for a different company but that company sent Enviropro the business. In turn Enviropro is scamming cleaners to work for them saying 1st clean will be free but the client them becomes their client. I worked a pasid job, not a free one and have yet to be paid(since 10/30/12) or even answered. Enviropro-group.com. I spoke to 2 other clients who said Enviropro was not who the coupon was for but they were contacted by Enviropro for buying the coupon and they were not happy. Can you stop these rip offs?

It is a bit dissapointed to say that l have made a purchase from goupon on begininning of the year for Print photo book from lolliartz. l have sent my completed family photo to lolliart on 22/7/12 & received a confirmed of download from them the next day.

They reply me on 29/8/12 saying that l choose a wrong size and need to re-do all over or to pay for extra RM80. l had written to them the next day and resend my completed file again on 4/10/12 and received a download confirmed from them.

After a month of waiting l start to worry and email for asking them, but no reply and even l tried for few times. This time l tried to call them on phone and seach on internet for their news. l found that they left a mail on their website saying that they are moving and have no contact at the moment. How can? Till today.....

Please advise what should l do and sadly to say that my husband and l spent few weeks time to complete our family album. Really sad ....

Groupon is a POS. They say they will honor refunds but they only do so if you cancel within 7 days. Sometimes things come up and you cannot meet your groupon. There is no reason that they do not honor refunds. Won't be purchasing any more groupons.
YOU SUCK

Have been trying to contact Groupon for almost two weeks regarding getting money back for a Groupon I purchased in November. Already spoke with the business whom I purchased the Groupon from and they said they would also call Groupon to have them reimbuse me but Groupon will not respond to my e-mails at all. There is no phone number to contact them and their e-mails keep saying they will respond within 24 hours and they are not responding.

To Whom it may concern, unfortunately my dates may not be exact. In the month of February 2013 I attempted to purchase an item which Groupon had on offer the item Tog Quilt. Whilst trying to purchase the item I encounter problem with the groupon code and unfortunately the item was purchased at the full price of £80.00 aprox.

The next day I contacted yourself (groupon) and explained the situation, I was advised that I would have to liase directly with the company to obtain a refund. On this I spoke with the company in question and was successful in obtaining a full refund.

Last week I then had a conversation with a lady I believed call Kysta (the lady who cancelled my groupon) I tried to explained that I wanted to ensure that I had not been charged by groupon as I had not received the Item. The above lady insisted that she could not help me as I contact yourself after the expiry date.

I tried to explain that whilst I had contacted groupon after the expiry date the order was place before the item had expired and therefore I do not believe that I should loose my money through no fault of my own. This conversation was just going round in circles costing me more money plus enduring poor customer service.

Could you please advise why I should not be entitle to my cash back as I had placed the order on time and because of this I no longer wish to be a member of Groupon.

Bought Groupon voucher for 8 O spa collagen face masks. Applied online in July to redeem them. Had to fill in complete membership form in order to get goods I had orderered (this wasn't advertised as part of the deal). In addition I was offered eye masks which I also purchased. One month later, nothing, except virtually daily advertisements for 'O spa' specials but no vouchers. My daughter eventually contacted them and she too was coerced into completing the 'O Spa' membership form online.

Called them, nothing..... wrote to them.... nothing. Except now both myself and my daughter are indundated with ads from O Spa but still no goods that had been paid for three months ago. Got in touch with Groupon who also contacted them and was told 'out of stock but will be supplying etc'. I told Groupon that I felt it was a scam merely to get email addresses and that I felt I would not get the goods and now I have received a notifiction and as I anticipated, the deal is closed and I will get my money back.

In the meantime, I am being bombarded with tons of other email rubish that has obviously come from the 'O Spa' salon selling on the list of email addresses. Groupon should insist that these emails are confidential and not for distributing to all and sundry. This is, I feel, a scam and whilst not perpetrated by Groupon, it is a slur on their product and I feel they should insist on the vouchers being honoured as the products were availabe when paid for also for the privacy of their clients to be honoured. Not impressed with this at all.

I would like to file a complaint about the company Curated. I redeemed a Groupon for a memory foam mattress on Jan 5 2013. The mattress was delivered to the wrong address, and was returned to sender. Since that time, I have waited six weeks to receive my package, and have had a difficult time communicating with the company - there is no phone number on their website - when I did receive their phone number, it goes straight to voicemail without the name of the company. I am starting to wonder whether this company exists, or if they actually do what they say they are doing. Please advise on my next course of action.

I have been using groupon for a few years. i bought a voucher a few months back which is just going to waste i called groupon to see if they can return my voucher and instead of giving me the money back if they can credit me so i can buy something else from groupon but the representative polly refused to help me and was rude over the phone! i have also been using livingsocial for a while now and never had any problems with the customer service. Im not going to buy anything off of groupon anymore! it sucks they lost a customer but i guess they just dont care since they have new customers nationwide!

Your pinhead customer service agrees with my suggestion, yet nothing is done about it. You must be idiots to not know that the fabulous Las Vegas Strip, home of 100s of restaurants, has no street number signs, they just say "LAS VEGAS STRIP", the buildings rarely have any numbers, the Casinos(the largest of bldgs.) have none. Of course they get mail but not from people on-the-strip enjoying life. I spent a half hour tonight going to Flamingo Hotel, the MGM, then street vendors/merchants seeking to locate HUSSONGS. Finally someone found it in a catalog as being at MANDALAY BAY(actually Mandalay Shoppes). You must not, cannot, sell a Groupon with a Las Vegas Blvd. address witihout mentioning the major casino that is is part of, or next to, or nearby.

I live at 3930 Swenson, Hussongs is at 3930 Las Vegas Blvd. So, parallel to my street, so naturally I sent to the ssame location on the Strip as my condo bldg. is; natch. But that was 3600 block there; also all east side numbers are, and so is Hussongs, but Mandalay Bay is on the street so that rules is changed a few blocks away. I am not going to buy any more Groupons and will urge others to forget about it if you do not have sufficient respect for your patrons to indicate where, on numberless streets, the restaurant can be found. Shame on you telling me my idea was sound a year ago, and in Sept. (recently), you issue me Hussongs which is five blocks south and on other side of st. from where the numbering system would have it(if there is a numbering system on the LV Strip known to other than USPS).

I purchased a voucher for the above shop at a cost of £15, for £40 worth of treatments including lip & chin wax, eyebrow waxing & shaping, eyelash tinting and false eyelashes. I went to the shop on Saturday 10th September, I did not have the lip & chin wax, the eyebrow wax was only a wax and no shaping.
The eyelash tint was done but didn’t look any different. At the shop (Patsy) told me that the glue used for eyelashes would only last a week, which was no good as I was going on holiday for 2 weeks.

I had to pay another £10 for special glue so the lashes would stay on longer. I didn’t have part of the treatment and it would normally be £40+, so why another £10 so the eyelashes would stay on? Surely I should expect them to stay on for £40? I paid the extra £10, so the treatment had cost me £25. The next day, Sunday, the eyelashes started coming loose, by Monday they were half falling off but still on enough so I dare not pull them off in case I pulled all my own eyelashes out.

I constantly rang the shop on Monday and left messages but no-one answered the phone or returned my messages. As we were going to Greece the next morning (Tuesday) I had to ring a local beauty parlour for help. The girl there said the lashes had been applied very badly, with too many, were too long and the glue had gone all over the lashes with far too much glue applied. I had to pay £12 for the pleasure of having them removed as it was not viable to apply yet more glue.

The treatment (plus fuel costs from Leeds to Guiseley and back) has cost me £37 and didn’t last 24 hours. Groupon have not answered any of my emails and the shop say they will only give me the £10 back as Groupon keep the full £15, which is quite ridiculous as if that were the case the shop would be doing all the treatments for nothing. What do I do now?

Dear Groupon, The below wording is the contents of the letter to Luccumbe Hall I have sent to their General Manager. After my recent stay on Friday 4th and Saturday 5th January using your Groupon voucher. I would appreciated if you could look into this matter. I recently stayed for a two day break at Luccombe Hall.

When I first made contact, I told the receptionist that we had a Groupon voucher for a two day break. I was told that they didn't have any standard double rooms for the days I chose, but they did have a family standard room. I said that was fine. On arrival we found our family room was down in the basement (lower ground floor). On entering the room you were hit with a very strong chemical smell, which was very odious.

I thought this might be the cleaning chemicals that the house keeping services use and gave it the benefit of the doubt, but the following evening the same odious smell was there and remained the length of our stay. On the first morning at breakfast Saturday, I ordered the full English on hindsight I wish I hadn't. The sausage was of a red appearance and had a rubbery texture. The bacon looked fine one side but when you tried to cut it, it was completely hard on the other side. The egg, fried tomato and mushrooms were fine.

But the hash brown had me in stitches it was completely hard. I tried to cut into it but to no avail and I stabbed it with my fork and it shot off the plate. Anyway if I were a vegetarian to which I hasten to add I'm not, the breakfast at this point would have sufficed. I then thought what about some toast. I duly walked over to the toaster to find no white bread to toast. After looking around for around ten minutes, yes ten minutes to find the waiter. I decided to go along to reception where I was met with a lovely smile from the receptionist.

Who kindly went and got me some bread. By now I had some what found I didn't need to use the gym with the exercise I was getting going up and down from the basement to our room. On our last day my wife and myself arrived for breakfast at 9.35am on Sunday morning. Deliberating over what we were going to eat for breakfast, a polish waiter strode over and said in quite a loud voice said. 'You are late! breakfast is finished'. I don't think the chief will cook any more breakfast.

I said on Saturday and Sunday's the breakfast times are extended to 10.00am he completely rebuked me in a demeaning manor in front of other paying guests saying this was not the case. This caused myself and my wife severe embarrassment. Even your web site clearly states a nice leisurely breakfast can be had at the weekend's from 8.00am-10.00am. Although he was back 10 minutes later and said the chef would cook breakfast. By this time I had lost my appetite from his earlier remarks.

My wife on the other hand had scrambled egg on toast. When it arrived the toast was burnt. My wife also said there were no glasses for the fruit juice's to which he said they were. There was only one when there were two of us. But when I had looked previously there were none along with no white bread again. I can honesty say I have stayed in far better bed and breakfasts than your hotel. I found the Luccombe Hall experience a let down. I now look forward to your reply as I have stayed at Luccombe Manor on several occasions without experiencing any of these type of problems.

On 2012-11-02 I paid them for the offer "2 Bottles of Skip for R40-00. I sent them the proof of payment va email. A few days later a lady phoned me and asked whether I use liquid detergents often. I told her no that is why I want to try it. She also asked whether I buy a lot from Groupon. Groupon said to give 5-10 working days for delivery. Yesterday the 21 I sent an email asking about the purchase I made. I received a reply that I have to forward the proof of payment. I forwarded the proof to Groupon email adress.

Still no reply I enquierd again to which a Nazeema emailed and asked me to forward the proof of payment. I sent it to the email adress from which Nazeema emailed me. Again I emailed and aaked whether they received it. Again the answer I got was no! I asked what email adress I should use. Nazeema sent me an email saying I should send it to me, which I then did. This was the fourth proof of payment I had sent to Groupon. I emailed Nazeem after that again to ask whether the proof had been received and again I got a negative reply. I have not heard from them again. Please could you assist me?

I purchased a Goupon for a complete detail for a car for Da Kine Mobile Detail. I made several attempts to make an appointment. They finally called me back and left a message for me. I again made several attempts to contact them, one of hte numbers had been disconnected. When I finally was able to speak with someone, I made an appointment.

The first appointment I made, I had to call to find out why they didn't show up at the scheduled time. They said that they were delayed. I waited a couple of hours and called again. They told me that their guy was locked out of where they keep the equipment and they would be further delayed.

After another hour, they called me and told me they would need to reschedule, which we did. Second appointment, they texted me and told me they needed to reschedule. I told them I would be out of town until after the expiration datr. They said that was fine and we rescheduled. They never came out on the scheduled date. I waited all afternoon for them.

The car that was to be detailed was in the driveway. I contacted them the next morning and several times thereafter with no response. I still havce not heard from them. I WANT A REFUND. Not happy at all with this company. Very unprofessional.

I bought two groupons for a zombie mud run that included food, drinks, a flag belt and a shirt. The zombie obstacle mud run had no mud, no obstacles and barely any zombies, no music, shirts or food and any organization at all. I pretty much paid $30 per person for runing around the park by ourselfs. This event is the biggest scam I have ever seen, I use groupon all the time but unless I get a refund of my money, I don't think I'll ever use it again or recommend it to people.

I purchased a Groupon and did not realize it had an expiration. I thought all Groupons still had the original value paid. I guess that is not true. I tried to use it at the Merchant and was told I could not. I was embarassed as I was completely unaware. I already requested a refund and was told that is the policy. I am hoping you reconsider this as you are going to lose a good customer over $29.

Have feedback for Groupon?