Groupon Customer Service

Contact Groupon Corporate

Toll free phone number: 312-676-5773

Groupon operates in more than 45 countries and is an e-commerce site that connects retailers with subscribers. Products, travel, services and entertainment are available. It is traded publicly on NASDAQ:GRPN and employs over 10,000 people worldwide. With revenues in 2014 reported at US 3 billion, Groupon had over 45 million active customers after the first quarter of 2015.

There are several ways you can access customer support for Groupon. Check this helpful FAQ site or call one of three customer service phone numbers 7 days a week 8am-7pm CST: 1-888-664-4482 or 1-877-788-7858 or 1-999-375-5777. If you would like to contact Groupon CEO, Eric Lefkofsky you may address your correspondence to him at 3101 Park Blvd., Palo Alto, CA 94306. The corporate telephone number is 650-433-4700.

Groupon has been called possibly one of the fastest companies to reach 1 billion sales in recent times. It was founded in 2008 by Andrew Mason, was originally called ThePoint and has an active history for such a young company.  Social media forums for Groupon are very successful and can be found on  Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.

Upset with Groupon?

File a complaint here!

Reach Groupon Headquarters

Send your feedback directly to the management team

• Groupon corporate office

• 600 W. Chicago Ave.
    • Chicago
    • IL 60654

312-676-5773

B+

24 hours a day, 7 days a week

Top Groupon Complaints

I changed the name of my business and worked with a Groupon rep to change my campaign. The rep told me they would send me several emails acquiring information and asking specific questions. Also that it would take up to two weeks for my campaign to be active. I received 2 emails asking specific info and verification etc. On the day of the 2nd week I called to check the status of my campaign update only to discover that it was rejected weeks ago. No one corresponded with me.

I have awaited patiently for emails and status updates, responded promptly to their emails, and no one bothered to contact me to say your campaign was rejected please consider some new options. Two weeks is a tremendous amount of time that the Groupon company has taken from my business. Time and money gone due to their lack of communication to me the customer. There was also no reason explaining why my campaign was rejected. The last rep only told me what the representatives put in the notes stating what I should now do instead to alter my campaign that I was initially awaiting word from.

This makes for a horrible, terrible experience from every angle for me as a business owner with this company and I am highly angered early this morning as a result.

Comment (0)

Groupon does not stop sending spam offers after months of requests. Their customer service is inept and incompetent. They basically suck.

Comment (0)

I have paid £155.00 for a three night booking. Cannot book as the hotel telephone number cuts off, decided to visit the hotel. Guess what a notice on the door - closed until further notice. Well to get some practical sense from Groupon to resolve my problem i.e. I want my money refunded. It seems not any person from Groupon wants to help and resolve the issue of a closed hotel in the Crewe area i.e. Haslington-Hall Hotel.

So Groupon have taken my money and their customer service is not responsive to resolve the problem. I have used Groupon for previous holiday deals and goods purchased. However this negative approach by Groupon to treat me as a "Customer" who is a phantom i.e. Groupon loudly shouting, we have your money so on your bike. I have been trying to resolve this hotel booking for 4 weeks now, seen and visited the hotel to assure myself i.e. closed until further notice. So Groupon executives, your customer service in helping me is 100% not helpful.

Comment (0)

Reference No: 1000-056880-841120 and 1000-056880-724124. This is about a travel deal to Mexico. I cancelled before the transaction could be processed but the transaction was processed twice. So I was charged the same deal twice. The price is in USD and my bank is a Canadian bank. I cancel the order and they say they did a full refund. But for every refund they made I had to a bare a loss of 107.03, so a total of 214.06 CAD for no reason. I don't have to take the loss for the system bug. To action this I would like you to I am expecting a full refund which means I should receive back 210.06 CAD.

Comment (0)

We need to file a complaint for the voucher that we bought from Groupon. The voucher code is 0010194UUR and it does mention that reschedule must be at least one month and also maximum of two. But every week we do reschedule on Friday. It is time for a refund and for Groupon customer care to back up their promises!

Comment (0)

I am still of yet to receive my item. I had waited an initial month for my item (iPad mini 1st generation) and for my query to be taken seriously. Finally a team member of yours actually contacted me only to find out that my item was "missing" I have still not received it having waiting another "8 working days" since then I was asked to wait a minimum of 5 working days! I initially ordered the item on the 2nd of last month and am yet to receive it I would like to know why I have not received my item, why I have had to wait so long for you to contact the merchant and yet I am still to receive my item this is ridiculous I have been a loyal customer of Groupon for over two years now.

Staff were very unhelpful. Over 33 working days since I had ordered the item and still without it I had thought that I had made it clear the detail of urgency involved in me receiving this item. I wish for this email to be passed on to the highest supervisor this is not a joke I have paid an amount for a service and expect to receive it.

Comment (0)

I purchased a Barska pro 200 metal detector field kit. When I received it it was just the detector without the field kit. I called Groupon and they told me that they made a mistake in the add and I would have to return the detector and pay extra to get the package I ordered. This is purely false advertising. I made a copy of the ad and I am going to contact the Federal Trade Commission. I will no longer do business with Groupon. And I plan on warning others so they do not get caught up in this scam.

Comment (0)

I purchased a Groupon to a restaurant. Shortly thereafter they closed for renovations. Rather than extend the date of expiration, 4 months later I was issued a refund for the net amount. I don't want $52.50 back. I want my $100 Groupon to be honored when the restaurant opens. Why sell a product people can't use? Unless my Groupon is honored I will post negative feed back wherever possible and will think twice about purchasing a Groupon again.

Comment (0)

I am really unhappy about the way I was spoken to when Groupon customer service messed up my order online. All I did was ask them to fix it and this is how I'm treated? Next step is submitting a complaint with the BBB and the FTC.

Comment (0)

I keep clicking 'spam' on Groupon but they never go away. I keep getting them. I joined Groupon last week and regretted it so I click spam every time but it keeps showing up. How do I get rid of them?

Comment (0)

I ordered jewelry. It was an expensive engagement ring on sell for 70% off. After waiting over a week, the status finally changed to shipped. Then the package was "lost". I have been in contact with several different customer care reps that each have a different solution. None of these "stories" match. Some offered to resend the package, which I was okay with, some offered a refund. I informed them I was not interested in a refund and that the item purchased was for a proposal for my son to make the mother of his child, his wife.

I was told by a customer call center worker that she would refund the Groupon account and reorder the ring. I was satisfied with that solution, however, subsequent to the call, I have received numerous emails from various managers and customer service workers, that they cannot process this. Lastly I was told 3 days ago that my debit card would be refunded. The deal expires in 4 days. Just enough time to get the money back and reorder? Nope. It still isn't in my bank. It is in my "Groupon bucks". so I attempted to reorder using the "Groupon bucks"- message sent, we cannot process your order. Imagine that.

I am very dissatisfied. I would not recommend using this company. I wish I had checked more thoroughly before ordering products. I used Groupon previously for hotels and a couple of cruises without having negative experiences, but this product ordering has left me with a terrible taste in my mouth. I can't believe they don't even communicate with each other or read case notes to make sure all of their stories match when speaking or emailing customers.

Comment (0)

Ordered a vacuum at a "limited time" offer, asked questions several times with no responses, attempted to cancel order within the two hour window, was not allowed to cancel. Attempted to solve through online "help" with no luck. Attempted to contact by responding to order confirmation. The response was that I needed to use a different email, which I tried but it was not legitimate. No phone # available on your website, so finally googled, and was told by a Groupon customer success person that it was too late to cancel the order because it had already been issued a tracking #...even though it hasn't left yet. Now I have to wait to get it & send it back to get a refund. This was my first and will be my last experience with Groupon. I should have paid more attention to the legitimate reviews.

Comment (0)

My experience at Jellystone Park was very negative. From the time, that I called to reserve, they gave me a problem because I was using a groupon voucher vs. having purchased the tickets outright. I have stayed at the location for 4 years in a row and this is the first time I've used groupon.

Aside from being inconvenienced of having to customer service at least 5 times to reserve my spot, I had other mishaps during my stay. Upon checkout, I asked to speak with front desk Management to voice my concerns and she was very unprofessional to the point that I was asked to vacate the premises and didn't want to hear any complaints.

For this reason, I would not recommend Jellystone Park at Birchwood Acres and plan to also report this unfortunate incident to their corporate office.

Comment (0)

My complaint isn't really with Groupon except it doesn't appear there is much in the way of oversight to make sure vendors can deliver what they advertise on the groupon site. I will probably buy fewer groupons now due to less trust in your vetting process.

A friend and I attended the Chocolate Festival on Saturday, arriving 30 minutes after the start. There was a grand prize drawing that didn't tell you what the prize(s) was going to be, but there was a lot of personal information requested on the form. Not telling the prize was probably illegal. Threw that away. There were boxes of See's chocolates where you could buy one chocolate for a ticket. The person at the booth didn't know one chocolate from another - obviously not a Sees employee.

The chocolate covered strawberries were going to take another hour before ready. And there was another booth offering 3 minuscule "samples" of fudge for a ticket. And that was the extent of the chocolate at the chocolate festival. I got a refund for my unused tickets but no refund from the vendor for my groupon.

Comment (0)

Have 4 tickets for Broadway show Death in family and funeral on day of show Was told that we cannot re-schedule by Groupon customer relations department. Outrageous! Will never buy another Groupon and will tell friends of this awful experience.

Comment (0)

Never received items. Altho it said it was delivered. Cant call and check or get more information. Now what?

Comment (0)

I purchased a Groupon that should not be offered to the public. I want a refund and I was told I needed a Doctor prescription for it. Please issue a credit to my card or I will never shop at Groupon online again. This is a total product failure by this company.

Comment (0)

On or about March 4th 2016 I tried to purchase 2 oil changes deals through Groupons at Great Canadian Oil Change for 34.99, canadian funds.1 for myself and 1 as a gift. The purchases did not show up on my e-mail nor did my credit card get charged. On March 7th 2016 two charges did show up but no e-mail confirmation in order to print the coupons. I have been quite patient with this matter but have scanned my mailbox several times with no confirmation. Please credit my credit card account asap.

Comment (0)

I have been waiting over two weeks for my back support brace to be delivered. Why is there such a delay? Last time I will order from Groupon.

Comment (0)

Ordered and paid for 3 items from same seller 9 days ago, 2/11/16. As of 2/20/16, items have yet to be processed. When items were ordered they were supposedly in stock/available for purchase. Received some generic response via email that things needed to be worked out with the supplier so that groupon could offer the best deal......thought the best deal was already worked out since items were advertised at a big discount already.

These 3 superhero tutu dresses were ordered for a party scheduled for 2/26/16. There is no reason why my order should not have been processed if I've already paid and items were available. Then I have to worry about shipping timelines once processing happens. Not happy at all and would like to speak with someone at Groupon customer service who does not give some scripted response when things are going wrong.

Comment (4)

Bought a piano learning course for a reasonable price of £19. Once I registered I was immediately invited to buy a certificate. I declined. the next page informed me that the 'guide to the course would cost more money (all in US dollars - I live in UK and use £ sterling) No doubt I could muddle through without the 'guide' but I was led to believe that my purchase was all I needed.

Emailed Groupon support several times but got the same reply from them asking me to send them details of the problem. I did so several times and have now got fed up with the same person asking the same questions, and assuring me if he can be of further assistance. They have not assisted at all. Obviously hoping I'll get fed up and give up. Not a lot of money but I could spend £19 on more useful things from more reputable companies.

Comment (0)

Having purchased groupon voucher for 2 pair of glasses, I noticed that this has been duplicated which i did not do. I am being told that 14 days have elapsed and best if I gift the other one to a friend. I just want a refund from corporate, but they will not provide one easily.

Comment (0)

I have a Groupon App on my android phone which I used on 4 Jan 2016 to purchase a Six Mile Helicopter Buzz Flight for 2 at a cost of 65.00 for my best friends 50th birthday, which is on Friday 29th Jan 2016. The 'Fine Print' instructions say to register with the company, which I did , however I was getting nowhere on their website so I contacted the number of the company to be told I needed to redeem the voucher through Groupon via email - How on earth would I know that in the first instance! As nowhere on the fine print did it say this or provide the Groupon email address - at this point it was all becoming a little frustrating...

I was provided with the Groupon email address by the Adventure 001 company and I sent a query to Groupon via email, a member of Groupon emailed me back ..... simple one would have thought ! .... No ... I then had to send a picture of the voucher via email to Groupon .... which I then did ..... I was the emailed with a link to access with the Adventure company - which I did - The system accepted the Groupon Code of HEL062-MCCRTL286, however it would not accept the Security Code showing on my phone of 1A2D - so I contacted the Adventure company to be told the Security Code showing on my voucher on my phone was not right as it should be a longer number.....

This morning I contacted Groupon on 02035100444 and spoke with an adviser who would only identify himself as 'MEI' - I told him my quandary and in all fairness he did attempt to help me - He provided me with the Security Code of 1A2D444166 - However when I inputted this (whilst Mei was on the line to me ) it would not accept. At this point I was so frustrated I asked for a total refund .... to which I was offered a Groupon voucher to the value of my purchase, no thank you I said , as the purchase I had made was specifically for a 50th birthday present as I have already mentioned above.

I was told by Mei that if I wanted a refund he would have to raise this with a manager who would authorize the refund - Imagine my frustration as I had spent 2 1/2 weeks in total trying to work my way around trying to redeem the purchase and book the flight around the 29th Jan, which is now obviously an impossibility. Mei said he had raised the issue as an incident on ref number 32197976 and that I would receive an email of confirmation of the raised incident by email within 10 minutes of my phone call which I made at 10.22 hours - the time is now 12.41 and I have received no such email.

I am requesting a full refund for the purchase and I would like you to email me back with your complaints department email address and phone number please. I lodged a complaint on the customer service email address, I had a reply on reference Ticket #32224687 at 19.25 hrs last night stating I would get a reply within 24 hours - I have still not had a reply/ update etc.

Comment (0)

I am totally fed up with Groupon continually sending me e.mails. I have attempted to stop them but with no success. Could you please help me block them and refrain from sending any more.

Comment (0)

Refer to ref# 1203147, purchased and order confirmed on 21/12/15, has been writing 9 complaint emails asking for the purchase status, no reply after 7th Jan until now! Called to Groupon today, and I had been ask to cancel the purchase or continue wait? After almost a month of waiting? Very not satisfied with the very super "efficient" reply and solution provided.

Comment (0)

I purchased two groupon deals for Woodborough Hall in Nottinghamshire one for £39 and one for £29 but i have been billed for three deals two for£39 and one for £29. I have continually tried to contact groupon by phone and email but to no avail. I am informed on the telephone that Groupon lines are open 12 hrs a day this is not true no one ever answers. I hope you can help me to reclaim the £39 that i am owed.

Comment (0)

My daughter in law purchased a Groupon Voucher for Afternoon tea with Prosecco for two at cost of £18.00 as a gift for me in October 2015, Voucher ABA5FD2741 Groupon 0010073EFI at Sackville Lounge, Sackville Street, Manchester M1 3WF. I have just tried to telephone in order to make a booking but have been told that the line is currently not in use. Further investigation suggests that the company has gone into liquidation. Is this a scam? Please advise how to contact the Groupon corporate department as this regards a refund.

Comment (0)

On November 30, 2015 I purchased a Sony Playstation Gold Wireless headset. Order no. 428025993. I contact customer service on December 17, 2015 because I have not received by purchase! I was told that my issue was being referred to another department and that someone will contact me within 2 business days. On December 22, 2015, I called back because I hadn't received the product and/or any communication from Groupon (as promised). The gentlemen again advised me that my issue is being transferred to another department.

I asked to speak with a Supervisor and was told that no one was available. I asked for a name and telephone number of a Supervisor and I was told that information can not be given out! After several minutes I was given the name James Reed, who was too busy to speak with me a customer. This was my first time ordering from Groupon and it will be my last! Not only do I not have the product for Christmas. I can't even get a answer as to where my product is. This is poor business and customer service. I want a full refund to my account asap!

Comment (0)

I have not had any replies to my complaint emails at all from Groupon customer service. have requested receipts for the goods I have purchased for warranty reasons. Why or why do you lot not even reply let alone the phone calls. I want receipts for all the goods I have purchased or I will cancel my membership and avoid Groupon ever again.

Comment (0)

Myself and father in-law pursued a Groupon voucher for Loch Lomand Killearn; 2 nights stay with dinner both nights and bottle of wine and breakfast. But sadly our meal on the first night was so bad we could not go back the second. not one of us could eat our meal, my husband ordered the lamb with dauphinoise potatoes and they brought him smash potatoes. I ordered langoustine scampi, it come out as small bits of uncooked white fish and chip which were INEDIBLE a spoonful of grease came out ONE chip, which I showed the waitress, mother-in-law's chicken was bone dry and also inedible, so was my father in laws fish, I had to ask for the waitress to come over after sitting with dirty plates in front of us for 3 quarters of an hour, there was only one waitress on doing food service, bar and reception.

We then had breakfast the next morning but 2 could not eat it as it was still very greasy and disgusted by the meal the night before, it seemed as everything was deep fried including the sausage. so we could not eat diner or breakfast the second day. apart from myself and mother in-law had a bit toast and coffee the following morning. I asked to speck to the manager a few times but he was conveniently out of the building and never seen him once the girl on reception as we were leaving asked for my name and number for her to get back to me regarding compensation back for our complaint but I have not heard anything back from her or the Groupon corporate offices. All for of us were completely dissatisfied with our experience and all said it was THEE worsted meal we had ever had.

Comment (0)

On my visa statement in November, there was a phantom charge of 79.20 on 9.28 from Groupon. I had not made any such purchase, and requested a refund. I received a email requesting every minute detail of the transaction which I returned said information at once. I did not receive any more correspondence, and waited for my next Visa, and was surprised that I still had not received a refund. I find the lack of concern on the part of Groupon corporate offcie disturbing. This has certainly made me more aware about checking credit card statements carefully. I would hope to find the refund on my next statement if you have had enough time to analyze the error.

Comment (0)

I ordered a bed from Groupon 2 weeks ago was given a delivery day and time which was sat nov 7th between 7 and 10am the delivery driver called 6.30am and there was no one at home, I arranged to be there at 7am got there at 6.50 , the house was empty, when I arrived I found that the driver had been and left again, what is the point of giving me a delivery time and it is not kept, then my next date was today the 11th, had a phone call to say there was problems with the delivery lorry as yet have not been given another date and time, I am not happy about your delivery service, I am waiting for my bed, sleeping on the floor.

Comment (0)

Logged on to Groupon and found something nice. I have paid for an item over a month ago and still nothing delivered to me. I have sent lots of emails to tell their support line about this to no avail. To this date I have only received one email back over a fortnight ago which asked me to allow 7 days to be resolved which it hasn't, no more answers to my emails! I would not recommend this company at all, customer service is everything. I am attaching the screenshot below of the form, although it does not work it seems!

Comment (0)

I would give them a zero complaint rating if possible. After offering a groupon for a product I purchased two different products. Neither are available at the price I was offered and now they won't refund my money. I keep getting the same answer from everyone, never addressing my problem. They have my money but refuse to refund it. The company Canvas On Sale will not refund it as it was purchased through Groupon.

Comment (0)

I ordered a 'Premium Swag Bag For Her' and I am thoroughly disappointed with it. 3 of the items inside are the same in the Standard bag I ordered at the same time, how can this be right?! I wouldn't class anything in the bag as Premium, especially as I paid double the amount of the Standard bag! I feel extremely let down and disappointed with Groupon as I use you a lot for deals on goods and activities. I wish to have a full refund for the Premium bag as I feel it was not value for money.

Comment (0)

They fill my mailbox two times every hour: overkill. Bought a simple $14 book safe and they had the nerve the following day to send me a warranty for basically a cardboard box @ a cost of $5.95 for two years! NO customer service or feedback works.

Comment (1)

I purchased a Swedish massage and have not been able to reach the provider by telephone at either number listed. I am very frustrated at this point. How do I proceed by filing a complaint? I contacted Groupon and it has been more than a week and i have not received a response to my inquiry. Why is their contact information so difficult to find?

Comment (2)

I purchased a "deal" consisting of 6 bags of Snyder's Pretzels for $19.99 on 6-2-15. The order arrived on 6-5-15 and I noticed all of the bags were past the "use by" expiration date of 5-23-15. I communicated to Groupon via a live chat and they said there is nothing they can do about it because it is a non-returnable item.

Comment (0)

I ordered a computer using Groupon. It arrived with a damaged box. I asked the driver how it happened and he said he didn't know. I set the computer up and it didn't work. I have tried on numerous occasions to get in touch with the supplier who hasn't been very helpful. I paid a lot of money for this item and want something sorting!

Re: alpha health in Greensboro NO

I have had nothing but problems with the older lady staff member. She first stated I could not get my massage because I am pregnant. She made an appointment over a month away, against my wishes, and assured me she call me a few days before. I am out of town because my father is ill. He has been in the hospital for over a week. Yet I got nothing but a lecture from the older woman that it is my responsibility to make it to my appointment.

I must say, that she too, tried to get me to buy into their diet program the day I met her and when I met with the chiropractor, not an M.D, he stated he uses HCG hormones, a pregnant hormone, to get people to lose weight. I stated but I'm pregnant and was advised by the chiropractor and the older lady that it was safe. I declined their services and stated, that I'd have to verify it with my M.D at Duke. Neither of them was pleased. I strongly feel this was the reason from them refusing to honor the Groupon and issues me a refund! I tell you my story so you can make an independent decision to visit them.

Comment (0)

I ordered an Armani watch for my dad's 60th birthday, after 10 days I chased the order up and was told they cannot find the order. I was then told the order had been placed again and had to wait another 7 days even though his birthday had gone I accepted this. I came home today to find the completely wrong watch has arrived!! and was told it would take another 14 days to get a refund. I find the service I have received totally unacceptable and will put me out of pocket, and he still has yet to receive his 60th birthday present. I have lost total faith in Groupon for not doing more to help.

Comment (0)

I made a reservation at the Bevo Mill for last Sunday morning and got sick and could not eat anything, so I called the number listed on the Groupon that morning. A phone answering machine picked up my call and said the messages were full and to call back on Monday morning. I tried to get another phone number for them to no avail.

When I called back around 9:00 a.m. Monday morning, I talked to a couple of people before reaching the manager. The manager told me that he had been answering the phones until around noon on Sunday, and that I had not called and that the answering machine had a message that listed an emergency number to call. He said I was telling the truth and that he was charging my credit card $25.00. My husband called the manager back and told him that he had been sitting beside me when I called and that I was telling the truth. The manager hung up on him.

I received an e-mail today that said it was an apology; however, he was standing by what he said and still charging me $25.00, which I plan to refute. Nowhere on the Groupon is there listed an emergency number to call, nor is there a policy written about charging $25.00 for not showing up. I did, however, use a Groupon once before at Bevo with good results, but I was healthy that day and able to show up.

Comment (0)

I bought a $200 Groupon for Dermix Institute on Davie Street in Vancouver, BC through your company. I had the initial consultation with them where they made me pay an additional $250 to get the products I would need for my Fraxel appointment which they kept canceling! I finally went to my appointment on March 26th, 2015, and I showed up but no one was there. Someone came out of the company beside them who told me the Dr was charged with fraud for impersonating a Dr as she did not have a license to practice. I want my money back. Surely Groupon should stand behind the companies they advertise. I am extremely unhappy about this.

Comment (0)

I would like an answer to my complaint. I reached out to contact Groupon customer service department with no answer. Who do I have to get a hold of to reach help with this company?

Comment (5)

somehow, my account was deactivated. Then, I couldn't get onto the iPhone Groupon app, which means you can't do ANYTHING, including use your Groupons! Then, you can't find a phone number to call them! THEN, they put you on hold for, I shit you not, THREE HOURS! I spoke with one douche after 1 1/2 hours on hold, and he knew nothing whatsoever, so he put me on hold again, while knowing (Okay. He knew ONE thing. He knew I'd be on hold until 12 hours later, because nobody would pick up the phone!) that he couldn't help me!!!! Pretty sure I've never been so irate at a company in my life......

Comment (3)

We booked a hotel stay with Groupon 28/3/2015 at the countryside express hotel Northumberland went we got there the smell of damp in the building was overpowering and there was no heating at all it was freezing and it was very dirty the Indian gentleman behind reception was very miserable and made me my wife and I very uncomfortable by starring at us constantly so we left without staying and we are now very unhappy with Groupon for misleading us too believe this was a decent hotel

Comment (0)

Stopped using Groupon about 1 yr ago as every time tried to go into my account, kept saying password not accepted, took forever to change it. 3 months ago set up another password, ordered few things which I got, ordered vouchers but cant print off, saying wrong password and no account, tried to reset password 5 times, I phoned up, they said will solve problem, 3 more attempts to reset password, nothing, cant print vouchers off which may have expired, all I want is to be able to get into their site, reset my password and hey presto. They are not the easiest company to work with and trying to get information is worse. WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?

Comment (0)

I purchased a subscription to Pittsburgh Magazine on 1/31/15. To date (3/28/150 I have not received the magazines and the number given on my groupon charge receipt is a constant busy. How do I get my money back or get the magazines?

Comment (1)

I ordered 2 items paid by credit card and never received them numerous emails got me no where. Please tell me now what to do about Groupon.

Comment (3)

I can't believe groupon represents this facade of a company. All they do is for $10 refer you to a local paintball company. The paint ball company has no association with paintball promo.com they have their own charges separate from this groupon sham. Please act like a legitimate business, veto the crap you have on your site or you will lose credibility. I have now doubts about the authenticity of your offerings. Thanks to this paintball experience.

Browse reviews of other Deal Websites

Have feedback for Groupon?