Groupon Customer Service

Contact Groupon Corporate

Toll free phone number: 312-676-5773

Groupon operates in more than 45 countries and is an e-commerce site that connects retailers with subscribers. Products, travel, services and entertainment are available. It is traded publicly on NASDAQ:GRPN and employs over 10,000 people worldwide. With revenues in 2014 reported at US 3 billion, Groupon had over 45 million active customers after the first quarter of 2015.

There are several ways you can access customer support for Groupon. Check this helpful FAQ site or call one of three customer service phone numbers 7 days a week 8am-7pm CST: 1-888-664-4482 or 1-877-788-7858 or 1-999-375-5777. If you would like to contact Groupon CEO, Eric Lefkofsky you may address your correspondence to him at 3101 Park Blvd., Palo Alto, CA 94306. The corporate telephone number is 650-433-4700.

Groupon has been called possibly one of the fastest companies to reach 1 billion sales in recent times. It was founded in 2008 by Andrew Mason, was originally called ThePoint and has an active history for such a young company.  Social media forums for Groupon are very successful and can be found on  Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.

Groupon Contact Information

B+

24 hours a day, 7 days a week

Browse reviews of other Deal Websites

Top Groupon Complaints

My husband booked for me the Rome 3 Night for two in a double bed with Breakfast at the Best western Roam Tor Vergata. Myself, my husband and my daughter all googled the hotel and looked at what your were advertising for this package and the pictures looked amazing. it did stay that it was 30 minutes from the airport but local to Rome Central. Well I can say that this was a total disappoint to us all. When we arrived the car park was full of police as they had been called in for a protest for the following day. We asked the reception lady were we able to go to rome on the Saturday and she informed us that Rome was lock down and they would be no access into Rome at all.

We then went into our Rome and this was nothing that was advertised on your site. The room was small and smelly. there was noting in the fridge and as you looked on from the balcony all you say were trash cans. My husband then went and asked if there was better room and she replied that they were all the same. At this point my husband and myself left and went into another hotel in Rome. Where I might add we was informed that Rome was not lock down at all.

We spent over 100 euros getting to and from the hotel and there was no easy access to get to Rome either. The hotel were not helpful and when we informed that we were leaving they did not question as to why they just said you have paid so off you go. I think that this is a terrible deal and you should remove it completely if we had stayed there it would have ruined our holiday. I would therefore insist that a refund be issued to us for this immediately. if I do not have any response from you in 7 days I will be taking this further.

Groupon has redeemed $800.00 in gift cards and issued me a $129.00 account credit that has somehow been "lost". I have placed orders against it repeatedly only to have them cancelled. I have been promised a resolution over and over and over again; been issued dozens of apologies, been told my account was deactivated and reactivated and deactivated again, and at this point my $929 credit has been deleted from my account; not that I can verify that and they have no record of my email address being affiliated with an account.

I have been put on hold after requesting a supervisor, for over half an hour, only to be hung up on by customer support. I have requested that a check be issued in the amount of my credit, and no one has done that either. At this point, I just want my money back, and I will never again darken the doors of Groupon. They're a bunch of crooks.

I changed the name of my business and worked with a Groupon rep to change my campaign. The rep told me they would send me several emails acquiring information and asking specific questions. Also that it would take up to two weeks for my campaign to be active. I received 2 emails asking specific info and verification etc. On the day of the 2nd week I called to check the status of my campaign update only to discover that it was rejected weeks ago. No one corresponded with me.

I have awaited patiently for emails and status updates, responded promptly to their emails, and no one bothered to contact me to say your campaign was rejected please consider some new options. Two weeks is a tremendous amount of time that the Groupon company has taken from my business. Time and money gone due to their lack of communication to me the customer. There was also no reason explaining why my campaign was rejected. The last rep only told me what the representatives put in the notes stating what I should now do instead to alter my campaign that I was initially awaiting word from.

This makes for a horrible, terrible experience from every angle for me as a business owner with this company and I am highly angered early this morning as a result.

Groupon does not stop sending spam offers after months of requests. Their customer service is inept and incompetent. They basically suck.

I have paid £155.00 for a three night booking. Cannot book as the hotel telephone number cuts off, decided to visit the hotel. Guess what a notice on the door - closed until further notice. Well to get some practical sense from Groupon to resolve my problem i.e. I want my money refunded. It seems not any person from Groupon wants to help and resolve the issue of a closed hotel in the Crewe area i.e. Haslington-Hall Hotel.

So Groupon have taken my money and their customer service is not responsive to resolve the problem. I have used Groupon for previous holiday deals and goods purchased. However this negative approach by Groupon to treat me as a "Customer" who is a phantom i.e. Groupon loudly shouting, we have your money so on your bike. I have been trying to resolve this hotel booking for 4 weeks now, seen and visited the hotel to assure myself i.e. closed until further notice. So Groupon executives, your customer service in helping me is 100% not helpful.

Reference No: 1000-056880-841120 and 1000-056880-724124. This is about a travel deal to Mexico. I cancelled before the transaction could be processed but the transaction was processed twice. So I was charged the same deal twice. The price is in USD and my bank is a Canadian bank. I cancel the order and they say they did a full refund. But for every refund they made I had to a bare a loss of 107.03, so a total of 214.06 CAD for no reason. I don't have to take the loss for the system bug. To action this I would like you to I am expecting a full refund which means I should receive back 210.06 CAD.

We need to file a complaint for the voucher that we bought from Groupon. The voucher code is 0010194UUR and it does mention that reschedule must be at least one month and also maximum of two. But every week we do reschedule on Friday. It is time for a refund and for Groupon customer care to back up their promises!

I am still of yet to receive my item. I had waited an initial month for my item (iPad mini 1st generation) and for my query to be taken seriously. Finally a team member of yours actually contacted me only to find out that my item was "missing" I have still not received it having waiting another "8 working days" since then I was asked to wait a minimum of 5 working days! I initially ordered the item on the 2nd of last month and am yet to receive it I would like to know why I have not received my item, why I have had to wait so long for you to contact the merchant and yet I am still to receive my item this is ridiculous I have been a loyal customer of Groupon for over two years now.

Staff were very unhelpful. Over 33 working days since I had ordered the item and still without it I had thought that I had made it clear the detail of urgency involved in me receiving this item. I wish for this email to be passed on to the highest supervisor this is not a joke I have paid an amount for a service and expect to receive it.

I purchased a Barska pro 200 metal detector field kit. When I received it it was just the detector without the field kit. I called Groupon and they told me that they made a mistake in the add and I would have to return the detector and pay extra to get the package I ordered. This is purely false advertising. I made a copy of the ad and I am going to contact the Federal Trade Commission. I will no longer do business with Groupon. And I plan on warning others so they do not get caught up in this scam.

I purchased a Groupon to a restaurant. Shortly thereafter they closed for renovations. Rather than extend the date of expiration, 4 months later I was issued a refund for the net amount. I don't want $52.50 back. I want my $100 Groupon to be honored when the restaurant opens. Why sell a product people can't use? Unless my Groupon is honored I will post negative feed back wherever possible and will think twice about purchasing a Groupon again.

I am really unhappy about the way I was spoken to when Groupon customer service messed up my order online. All I did was ask them to fix it and this is how I'm treated? Next step is submitting a complaint with the BBB and the FTC.

I keep clicking 'spam' on Groupon but they never go away. I keep getting them. I joined Groupon last week and regretted it so I click spam every time but it keeps showing up. How do I get rid of them?

I ordered jewelry. It was an expensive engagement ring on sell for 70% off. After waiting over a week, the status finally changed to shipped. Then the package was "lost". I have been in contact with several different customer care reps that each have a different solution. None of these "stories" match. Some offered to resend the package, which I was okay with, some offered a refund. I informed them I was not interested in a refund and that the item purchased was for a proposal for my son to make the mother of his child, his wife.

I was told by a customer call center worker that she would refund the Groupon account and reorder the ring. I was satisfied with that solution, however, subsequent to the call, I have received numerous emails from various managers and customer service workers, that they cannot process this. Lastly I was told 3 days ago that my debit card would be refunded. The deal expires in 4 days. Just enough time to get the money back and reorder? Nope. It still isn't in my bank. It is in my "Groupon bucks". so I attempted to reorder using the "Groupon bucks"- message sent, we cannot process your order. Imagine that.

I am very dissatisfied. I would not recommend using this company. I wish I had checked more thoroughly before ordering products. I used Groupon previously for hotels and a couple of cruises without having negative experiences, but this product ordering has left me with a terrible taste in my mouth. I can't believe they don't even communicate with each other or read case notes to make sure all of their stories match when speaking or emailing customers.

Ordered a vacuum at a "limited time" offer, asked questions several times with no responses, attempted to cancel order within the two hour window, was not allowed to cancel. Attempted to solve through online "help" with no luck. Attempted to contact by responding to order confirmation. The response was that I needed to use a different email, which I tried but it was not legitimate. No phone # available on your website, so finally googled, and was told by a Groupon customer success person that it was too late to cancel the order because it had already been issued a tracking #...even though it hasn't left yet. Now I have to wait to get it & send it back to get a refund. This was my first and will be my last experience with Groupon. I should have paid more attention to the legitimate reviews.

My experience at Jellystone Park was very negative. From the time, that I called to reserve, they gave me a problem because I was using a groupon voucher vs. having purchased the tickets outright. I have stayed at the location for 4 years in a row and this is the first time I've used groupon.

Aside from being inconvenienced of having to customer service at least 5 times to reserve my spot, I had other mishaps during my stay. Upon checkout, I asked to speak with front desk Management to voice my concerns and she was very unprofessional to the point that I was asked to vacate the premises and didn't want to hear any complaints.

For this reason, I would not recommend Jellystone Park at Birchwood Acres and plan to also report this unfortunate incident to their corporate office.

My complaint isn't really with Groupon except it doesn't appear there is much in the way of oversight to make sure vendors can deliver what they advertise on the groupon site. I will probably buy fewer groupons now due to less trust in your vetting process.

A friend and I attended the Chocolate Festival on Saturday, arriving 30 minutes after the start. There was a grand prize drawing that didn't tell you what the prize(s) was going to be, but there was a lot of personal information requested on the form. Not telling the prize was probably illegal. Threw that away. There were boxes of See's chocolates where you could buy one chocolate for a ticket. The person at the booth didn't know one chocolate from another - obviously not a Sees employee.

The chocolate covered strawberries were going to take another hour before ready. And there was another booth offering 3 minuscule "samples" of fudge for a ticket. And that was the extent of the chocolate at the chocolate festival. I got a refund for my unused tickets but no refund from the vendor for my groupon.

Have 4 tickets for Broadway show Death in family and funeral on day of show Was told that we cannot re-schedule by Groupon customer relations department. Outrageous! Will never buy another Groupon and will tell friends of this awful experience.

Never received items. Altho it said it was delivered. Cant call and check or get more information. Now what?

I purchased a Groupon that should not be offered to the public. I want a refund and I was told I needed a Doctor prescription for it. Please issue a credit to my card or I will never shop at Groupon online again. This is a total product failure by this company.

On or about March 4th 2016 I tried to purchase 2 oil changes deals through Groupons at Great Canadian Oil Change for 34.99, canadian funds.1 for myself and 1 as a gift. The purchases did not show up on my e-mail nor did my credit card get charged. On March 7th 2016 two charges did show up but no e-mail confirmation in order to print the coupons. I have been quite patient with this matter but have scanned my mailbox several times with no confirmation. Please credit my credit card account asap.

I have been waiting over two weeks for my back support brace to be delivered. Why is there such a delay? Last time I will order from Groupon.

Ordered and paid for 3 items from same seller 9 days ago, 2/11/16. As of 2/20/16, items have yet to be processed. When items were ordered they were supposedly in stock/available for purchase. Received some generic response via email that things needed to be worked out with the supplier so that groupon could offer the best deal......thought the best deal was already worked out since items were advertised at a big discount already.

These 3 superhero tutu dresses were ordered for a party scheduled for 2/26/16. There is no reason why my order should not have been processed if I've already paid and items were available. Then I have to worry about shipping timelines once processing happens. Not happy at all and would like to speak with someone at Groupon customer service who does not give some scripted response when things are going wrong.

Bought a piano learning course for a reasonable price of £19. Once I registered I was immediately invited to buy a certificate. I declined. the next page informed me that the 'guide to the course would cost more money (all in US dollars - I live in UK and use £ sterling) No doubt I could muddle through without the 'guide' but I was led to believe that my purchase was all I needed.

Emailed Groupon support several times but got the same reply from them asking me to send them details of the problem. I did so several times and have now got fed up with the same person asking the same questions, and assuring me if he can be of further assistance. They have not assisted at all. Obviously hoping I'll get fed up and give up. Not a lot of money but I could spend £19 on more useful things from more reputable companies.

Having purchased groupon voucher for 2 pair of glasses, I noticed that this has been duplicated which i did not do. I am being told that 14 days have elapsed and best if I gift the other one to a friend. I just want a refund from corporate, but they will not provide one easily.

I have a Groupon App on my android phone which I used on 4 Jan 2016 to purchase a Six Mile Helicopter Buzz Flight for 2 at a cost of 65.00 for my best friends 50th birthday, which is on Friday 29th Jan 2016. The 'Fine Print' instructions say to register with the company, which I did , however I was getting nowhere on their website so I contacted the number of the company to be told I needed to redeem the voucher through Groupon via email - How on earth would I know that in the first instance! As nowhere on the fine print did it say this or provide the Groupon email address - at this point it was all becoming a little frustrating...

I was provided with the Groupon email address by the Adventure 001 company and I sent a query to Groupon via email, a member of Groupon emailed me back ..... simple one would have thought ! .... No ... I then had to send a picture of the voucher via email to Groupon .... which I then did ..... I was the emailed with a link to access with the Adventure company - which I did - The system accepted the Groupon Code of HEL062-MCCRTL286, however it would not accept the Security Code showing on my phone of 1A2D - so I contacted the Adventure company to be told the Security Code showing on my voucher on my phone was not right as it should be a longer number.....

This morning I contacted Groupon on 02035100444 and spoke with an adviser who would only identify himself as 'MEI' - I told him my quandary and in all fairness he did attempt to help me - He provided me with the Security Code of 1A2D444166 - However when I inputted this (whilst Mei was on the line to me ) it would not accept. At this point I was so frustrated I asked for a total refund .... to which I was offered a Groupon voucher to the value of my purchase, no thank you I said , as the purchase I had made was specifically for a 50th birthday present as I have already mentioned above.

I was told by Mei that if I wanted a refund he would have to raise this with a manager who would authorize the refund - Imagine my frustration as I had spent 2 1/2 weeks in total trying to work my way around trying to redeem the purchase and book the flight around the 29th Jan, which is now obviously an impossibility. Mei said he had raised the issue as an incident on ref number 32197976 and that I would receive an email of confirmation of the raised incident by email within 10 minutes of my phone call which I made at 10.22 hours - the time is now 12.41 and I have received no such email.

I am requesting a full refund for the purchase and I would like you to email me back with your complaints department email address and phone number please. I lodged a complaint on the customer service email address, I had a reply on reference Ticket #32224687 at 19.25 hrs last night stating I would get a reply within 24 hours - I have still not had a reply/ update etc.

I am totally fed up with Groupon continually sending me e.mails. I have attempted to stop them but with no success. Could you please help me block them and refrain from sending any more.

Refer to ref# 1203147, purchased and order confirmed on 21/12/15, has been writing 9 complaint emails asking for the purchase status, no reply after 7th Jan until now! Called to Groupon today, and I had been ask to cancel the purchase or continue wait? After almost a month of waiting? Very not satisfied with the very super "efficient" reply and solution provided.

I purchased two groupon deals for Woodborough Hall in Nottinghamshire one for £39 and one for £29 but i have been billed for three deals two for£39 and one for £29. I have continually tried to contact groupon by phone and email but to no avail. I am informed on the telephone that Groupon lines are open 12 hrs a day this is not true no one ever answers. I hope you can help me to reclaim the £39 that i am owed.

My daughter in law purchased a Groupon Voucher for Afternoon tea with Prosecco for two at cost of £18.00 as a gift for me in October 2015, Voucher ABA5FD2741 Groupon 0010073EFI at Sackville Lounge, Sackville Street, Manchester M1 3WF. I have just tried to telephone in order to make a booking but have been told that the line is currently not in use. Further investigation suggests that the company has gone into liquidation. Is this a scam? Please advise how to contact the Groupon corporate department as this regards a refund.

On November 30, 2015 I purchased a Sony Playstation Gold Wireless headset. Order no. 428025993. I contact customer service on December 17, 2015 because I have not received by purchase! I was told that my issue was being referred to another department and that someone will contact me within 2 business days. On December 22, 2015, I called back because I hadn't received the product and/or any communication from Groupon (as promised). The gentlemen again advised me that my issue is being transferred to another department.

I asked to speak with a Supervisor and was told that no one was available. I asked for a name and telephone number of a Supervisor and I was told that information can not be given out! After several minutes I was given the name James Reed, who was too busy to speak with me a customer. This was my first time ordering from Groupon and it will be my last! Not only do I not have the product for Christmas. I can't even get a answer as to where my product is. This is poor business and customer service. I want a full refund to my account asap!

I have not had any replies to my complaint emails at all from Groupon customer service. have requested receipts for the goods I have purchased for warranty reasons. Why or why do you lot not even reply let alone the phone calls. I want receipts for all the goods I have purchased or I will cancel my membership and avoid Groupon ever again.

Myself and father in-law pursued a Groupon voucher for Loch Lomand Killearn; 2 nights stay with dinner both nights and bottle of wine and breakfast. But sadly our meal on the first night was so bad we could not go back the second. not one of us could eat our meal, my husband ordered the lamb with dauphinoise potatoes and they brought him smash potatoes. I ordered langoustine scampi, it come out as small bits of uncooked white fish and chip which were INEDIBLE a spoonful of grease came out ONE chip, which I showed the waitress, mother-in-law's chicken was bone dry and also inedible, so was my father in laws fish, I had to ask for the waitress to come over after sitting with dirty plates in front of us for 3 quarters of an hour, there was only one waitress on doing food service, bar and reception.

We then had breakfast the next morning but 2 could not eat it as it was still very greasy and disgusted by the meal the night before, it seemed as everything was deep fried including the sausage. so we could not eat diner or breakfast the second day. apart from myself and mother in-law had a bit toast and coffee the following morning. I asked to speck to the manager a few times but he was conveniently out of the building and never seen him once the girl on reception as we were leaving asked for my name and number for her to get back to me regarding compensation back for our complaint but I have not heard anything back from her or the Groupon corporate offices. All for of us were completely dissatisfied with our experience and all said it was THEE worsted meal we had ever had.

On my visa statement in November, there was a phantom charge of 79.20 on 9.28 from Groupon. I had not made any such purchase, and requested a refund. I received a email requesting every minute detail of the transaction which I returned said information at once. I did not receive any more correspondence, and waited for my next Visa, and was surprised that I still had not received a refund. I find the lack of concern on the part of Groupon corporate offcie disturbing. This has certainly made me more aware about checking credit card statements carefully. I would hope to find the refund on my next statement if you have had enough time to analyze the error.

I ordered a bed from Groupon 2 weeks ago was given a delivery day and time which was sat nov 7th between 7 and 10am the delivery driver called 6.30am and there was no one at home, I arranged to be there at 7am got there at 6.50 , the house was empty, when I arrived I found that the driver had been and left again, what is the point of giving me a delivery time and it is not kept, then my next date was today the 11th, had a phone call to say there was problems with the delivery lorry as yet have not been given another date and time, I am not happy about your delivery service, I am waiting for my bed, sleeping on the floor.

Logged on to Groupon and found something nice. I have paid for an item over a month ago and still nothing delivered to me. I have sent lots of emails to tell their support line about this to no avail. To this date I have only received one email back over a fortnight ago which asked me to allow 7 days to be resolved which it hasn't, no more answers to my emails! I would not recommend this company at all, customer service is everything. I am attaching the screenshot below of the form, although it does not work it seems!

I would give them a zero complaint rating if possible. After offering a groupon for a product I purchased two different products. Neither are available at the price I was offered and now they won't refund my money. I keep getting the same answer from everyone, never addressing my problem. They have my money but refuse to refund it. The company Canvas On Sale will not refund it as it was purchased through Groupon.

I ordered a 'Premium Swag Bag For Her' and I am thoroughly disappointed with it. 3 of the items inside are the same in the Standard bag I ordered at the same time, how can this be right?! I wouldn't class anything in the bag as Premium, especially as I paid double the amount of the Standard bag! I feel extremely let down and disappointed with Groupon as I use you a lot for deals on goods and activities. I wish to have a full refund for the Premium bag as I feel it was not value for money.

They fill my mailbox two times every hour: overkill. Bought a simple $14 book safe and they had the nerve the following day to send me a warranty for basically a cardboard box @ a cost of $5.95 for two years! NO customer service or feedback works.

I purchased a Swedish massage and have not been able to reach the provider by telephone at either number listed. I am very frustrated at this point. How do I proceed by filing a complaint? I contacted Groupon and it has been more than a week and i have not received a response to my inquiry. Why is their contact information so difficult to find?

I purchased a "deal" consisting of 6 bags of Snyder's Pretzels for $19.99 on 6-2-15. The order arrived on 6-5-15 and I noticed all of the bags were past the "use by" expiration date of 5-23-15. I communicated to Groupon via a live chat and they said there is nothing they can do about it because it is a non-returnable item.

I ordered a computer using Groupon. It arrived with a damaged box. I asked the driver how it happened and he said he didn't know. I set the computer up and it didn't work. I have tried on numerous occasions to get in touch with the supplier who hasn't been very helpful. I paid a lot of money for this item and want something sorting!

Re: alpha health in Greensboro NO

I have had nothing but problems with the older lady staff member. She first stated I could not get my massage because I am pregnant. She made an appointment over a month away, against my wishes, and assured me she call me a few days before. I am out of town because my father is ill. He has been in the hospital for over a week. Yet I got nothing but a lecture from the older woman that it is my responsibility to make it to my appointment.

I must say, that she too, tried to get me to buy into their diet program the day I met her and when I met with the chiropractor, not an M.D, he stated he uses HCG hormones, a pregnant hormone, to get people to lose weight. I stated but I'm pregnant and was advised by the chiropractor and the older lady that it was safe. I declined their services and stated, that I'd have to verify it with my M.D at Duke. Neither of them was pleased. I strongly feel this was the reason from them refusing to honor the Groupon and issues me a refund! I tell you my story so you can make an independent decision to visit them.

I ordered an Armani watch for my dad's 60th birthday, after 10 days I chased the order up and was told they cannot find the order. I was then told the order had been placed again and had to wait another 7 days even though his birthday had gone I accepted this. I came home today to find the completely wrong watch has arrived!! and was told it would take another 14 days to get a refund. I find the service I have received totally unacceptable and will put me out of pocket, and he still has yet to receive his 60th birthday present. I have lost total faith in Groupon for not doing more to help.

I made a reservation at the Bevo Mill for last Sunday morning and got sick and could not eat anything, so I called the number listed on the Groupon that morning. A phone answering machine picked up my call and said the messages were full and to call back on Monday morning. I tried to get another phone number for them to no avail.

When I called back around 9:00 a.m. Monday morning, I talked to a couple of people before reaching the manager. The manager told me that he had been answering the phones until around noon on Sunday, and that I had not called and that the answering machine had a message that listed an emergency number to call. He said I was telling the truth and that he was charging my credit card $25.00. My husband called the manager back and told him that he had been sitting beside me when I called and that I was telling the truth. The manager hung up on him.

I received an e-mail today that said it was an apology; however, he was standing by what he said and still charging me $25.00, which I plan to refute. Nowhere on the Groupon is there listed an emergency number to call, nor is there a policy written about charging $25.00 for not showing up. I did, however, use a Groupon once before at Bevo with good results, but I was healthy that day and able to show up.

I bought a $200 Groupon for Dermix Institute on Davie Street in Vancouver, BC through your company. I had the initial consultation with them where they made me pay an additional $250 to get the products I would need for my Fraxel appointment which they kept canceling! I finally went to my appointment on March 26th, 2015, and I showed up but no one was there. Someone came out of the company beside them who told me the Dr was charged with fraud for impersonating a Dr as she did not have a license to practice. I want my money back. Surely Groupon should stand behind the companies they advertise. I am extremely unhappy about this.

I would like an answer to my complaint. I reached out to contact Groupon customer service department with no answer. Who do I have to get a hold of to reach help with this company?

somehow, my account was deactivated. Then, I couldn't get onto the iPhone Groupon app, which means you can't do ANYTHING, including use your Groupons! Then, you can't find a phone number to call them! THEN, they put you on hold for, I shit you not, THREE HOURS! I spoke with one douche after 1 1/2 hours on hold, and he knew nothing whatsoever, so he put me on hold again, while knowing (Okay. He knew ONE thing. He knew I'd be on hold until 12 hours later, because nobody would pick up the phone!) that he couldn't help me!!!! Pretty sure I've never been so irate at a company in my life......

We booked a hotel stay with Groupon 28/3/2015 at the countryside express hotel Northumberland went we got there the smell of damp in the building was overpowering and there was no heating at all it was freezing and it was very dirty the Indian gentleman behind reception was very miserable and made me my wife and I very uncomfortable by starring at us constantly so we left without staying and we are now very unhappy with Groupon for misleading us too believe this was a decent hotel

Stopped using Groupon about 1 yr ago as every time tried to go into my account, kept saying password not accepted, took forever to change it. 3 months ago set up another password, ordered few things which I got, ordered vouchers but cant print off, saying wrong password and no account, tried to reset password 5 times, I phoned up, they said will solve problem, 3 more attempts to reset password, nothing, cant print vouchers off which may have expired, all I want is to be able to get into their site, reset my password and hey presto. They are not the easiest company to work with and trying to get information is worse. WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?

I purchased a subscription to Pittsburgh Magazine on 1/31/15. To date (3/28/150 I have not received the magazines and the number given on my groupon charge receipt is a constant busy. How do I get my money back or get the magazines?

I ordered 2 items paid by credit card and never received them numerous emails got me no where. Please tell me now what to do about Groupon.

I can't believe groupon represents this facade of a company. All they do is for $10 refer you to a local paintball company. The paint ball company has no association with paintball promo.com they have their own charges separate from this groupon sham. Please act like a legitimate business, veto the crap you have on your site or you will lose credibility. I have now doubts about the authenticity of your offerings. Thanks to this paintball experience.

The protein shake arrived damaged. The lid was not sealed properly and the powder has spilt out into the packaging box. I want to return it and have another or a full refund. Please contact me on 07583929379, thank you.

Typically enjoyed Groupon overall so I thought it would be ok to use a groupon for a restaurant. How wrong I was! I received a groupon for Copia Restaurant and wine Bar in St Louis, Missouri. The groupon says you have to call and make reservations and it says the merchant may not offer reservations on holidays to groupon users. So, when I call to make a reservation, I told the staff TWICE I have a groupon can I use it on St Valentine's Day and I was told yes.

The Day before, Copia staff called to confirm the reservation and I again told them I intend to use a groupon is that ok and I was told yes. When we got to the restaurant we were sat all the way in the back under huge blower fans. I did complain and asked to move moved- nope! Had to wear a coat for dinner. Even my husband was cold and unhappy. The waiter struggled to remember the menu items but made sure to rattle of a list of what was already sold out by 6:00pm!!

Honestly, the food was lousy, overpriced, the service was slow but oh boy did the manager come RUNNING to our table and demanded to know who told me I could use a groupon. When I told her I could not remember the three different staff names I spoke to (two women,1 male), she refused to honor the groupon. She never introduced herself, never apologized, never asked how the service was bad. If I behaved like that at my job, I would be fired!! The whole experience was awful. I will never go back and I will make sure to tell everyone to stay away from Copia. I guess their philosophy is to be a trendy restaurant you have to be nasty and unpleasant.

Groupon Deals and Refunds - November 2011 I have been trying for the last couple of weeks to contact someone at Groupon or the vendor Kensington Aesthetic clinic regarding my dissatisfaction with a Groupon deal. The only appointments are on a Monday or Thursday and due to work commitments, I cannot make either of these days especially 3 times in 2 weeks to fulfill the voucher. I am disappointed that Groupon customer services and Kensington Aesthetic Clinic have ignored my emails to discuss this matter and advise me. Groupon in the US replied to me, but they cannot deal with the complaint. This is therefore my last attempt at trying to resolve this situation directly.

All I asked was for someone from Groupon or Kensington to contact me directly to discuss this issue urgently–Instead I have been completely ignored Having paid out over £100 of my hard earned money I am very upset. Valid from purchase date to February 2012. I tried to contact the venue repeatedly with many emails – with no reply. I called and left a message, no reply.

They haven’t even had the decency to contact me directly. I am sorry but this is totally unacceptable! If they offer reduced options for visiting the salon it should have said so at the time, they should honour all vouchers and extend the booking dates. I have contacted them well in advance of the voucher expiring.

This voucher was purchased in good faith. I contacted the venue well within the time frame given. Groupon and the venue should have had some communicated regarding how many deals could be sold to ensure so that the venue can cope with the number of deals purchased. The company advertises these deals as possible gifts – this it is not acceptable if the vouchers have a risk of being non redeemable. I am now faced with the situation of having to replace the deal for the person the gift was given to at an expense of nearly £300!

I bought a Groupon for a local restaurant, Grub, in Northampton, MA. Whe I went in today to use it they told me it was not valid for the discount because it says it "expires October 31st" so it isn't valid anymore. Today is October 31st. They said your policy means that it expired yesterday so that as of October 31st it is no longer valid. I've never heard of this before and either they are wrong or your expiration dates are misleading. It is very frustrating and I will certainly not be likely to buy Groupon in the future. Actually, while I am thinking of it. Sometime ago I also purchased a device that was supposed to be a back-up charger for my cellphone. I bought it because I spend weekends at a cabin with no electricity. It has never worked.

I have been using Groupon for years. I have never had a complaint. But today is a different story. I have been trying to reset my password for 2 days. I am a very very very busy individual. I work 75 to 80 hours a week, so when I say I don't have time for this, I don't have time for this. I called after 15 minutes of looking for your number for log in help. Since I could find no such number, I called the only one I could find. There was no option for log in help, so I just selected #1. The girl was very nice, but offered no real help.

She sent me the same link I have been trying for the last 2 days and told me that if it didn't work, to just reply to her email and she would call me right back. After waiting for about 15 minutes, I called back and got another girl. I told her my name, Beth. She said Seth, S as in Sam, I said no Beth. Every time I tried to spell it for her, she just kept repeating S as in Sam. So I spoke up a little louder, still, S as in Sam. I tried to ask if we were having a bad connection. I do not have a speech impediment so I thought we must be. When I tried to ask her if we may be having a bad connection, she kept interrupting me saying she was just trying to help me.

She had a very bad attitude. I work for a very large company, where for many years I managed the customer complaint department. I still oversee process improvements in several of the customer service areas. I am a very pleasant person, however, with my background; I do not tolerate poor customer service, especially in the way of poor attitudes. Employees like this will lose business for you and I am sure in this day and time, losing customers is not what you want.

I had a window of opportunity today to use my groupons, unfortunately that window has now passed me by because I could not find anyone to help me and I felt very compelled to waste my time writing this complaint. So, I suppose it will be another 2 weeks now before I can go enjoy my hour and half massage that I was so looking forward to in hopes that it would alleviate some of my intense stress and this awful migraine.

Resorting to writing this complaint will be my only tool for stress relief today. How disappointing. I am not writing this to say I will never use you again, because I will; however, as a customer service expert, I can tell you that you will lose others who are treated this way. Please take some action to ensure your other customers do not have to end their grueling work day as disappointing as mine has ended. Thank you anyway for those experiences that have been good.

After purchasing two deals on Groupon, both times I was left embarrased by the experience. The first was a facial mapping and treatment at a so called clinic in Manchester, the original price was so over inflated even the reduced price of £39.99 was way over the top, the so called clinic was nothing more than a disussed office with a partition making it into two tiny treatment rooms, my beautician had been in the country for a month or so and her main purpose was to try to sell more products.

The staff could not be bothered and in fact this was our second trip to the "clinic" as the first one we were turned away as the girl hadn't turned in so they couldn't carry out the treatment. Had I purchased this just for myself wouldn't have been too bad but the fact I had bought this as a treat for a close friend as a special birthday gift was so embarrassing. It amounted to a grossly over inflated original price dicounted by a large percentage which make the offer seem too good to be true and it was believe me.

Thought I would give them a second chance, so bought a afternoon tea at a place in Manchester, bellinis, classic sandwiches, cake stand of teatime goodies, this was a treat for my sister, what a joke, cheap sparkling wine, curled up sandwiches with the most disgusting fillings ever, one we didn't even know what it was, then to top it all there was no cake stand with tea time goodies, just a dried up slice of angel cake and a tiny scone served with cream that looked like mayonnaise and jam so dried up it wouldn't come out of the dish....again so embarrassed, needless to say I would never buy a groupon voucher again.

When my husband and I asked if we could order off the regular menu we were told it was a special groupon meal. They claim it was worth $58.00 for the two of us, but trust me, it wasn't. We have been eating at Luchita's for over 20 years and this meal was the worst we had ever had. They would not allow us to order off the regular menu and of course the actual copy didn't say it was a special menu. It did say a Prix Fixe--but how in the heck were we to know what that meant. It said it included two entrees, etc--not mentioning these were entrees that aren't even on the menu. We have decided never to go back there again. I was up sick all night long, too!! My husband didn't even finish his meal. He said it was horrible. It wasn't even worth the $29.00 we paid thru Groupon. I will be extra careful to order any Groupon restaurant items in the future!!

If it is Groupon's policy to threaten businesses, then I will no longer be a Groupon user. I'm a San Francisco resident, and an occasional patron of Sauce Restaurant. Restaurants in San Francisco have a tough enough time without Groupon threatening or bullying them. If it is *not* Groupon's policy to behave in this manner, please let me know what disciplinary action will be taken against Mr. Andrew Johnston for these actions. I'll be blunt with you: I have a difficult time imagining anything short of firing the offender will be adequate action. His behavior is a direct threat to your company's reputation. Any indication that you find this tolerable will reflect poorly on Groupon. I trust you'll act swiftly and decisively to end this action, apologize to Sauce and to ensure that no Groupon employee ever engages in such behavior again.

Hi. I have only used your Groupon company once and going by your service to date will never use it again. I have spoken to one of your Groupon operators to try and resolve my complaint to no avail and filled in one of feedback forms which you forwarded to me. To date, I have had no response. To summarise my complaint, I purchased a deal to have my carpet cleaned at the cost of £19 last year. A voucher was never sent to me and when I finally managed to contact you I was told the deal was out of time and that I had lost my money. If a voucher was sent to me and I didn't use it before the 6 month dead line I could accept that it was down to me and lose out. However, as I see it, I paid Groupon £19 and in return I got absolutely nothing. This is quite blatently theft. I am absolutely incensed by this and on principle will not let this drop. If I dont hear back from Groupon, I will find out who is responsible with dealing with this email and take it to the next level.

I purchased a groupon for 2 massages in October 2012. I tried contacting the vendor weekly, but only got a voicemail that said if you want an appointment, you need to email her. I emailed her several times and left 2 email addresses to get hold of me. The 3rd of December I finally reashced a live person at the other end of the phone. I asked for an appointment and stated that I had emailed several times and called weekly. She said, it must have been the technology because she emailed me back.

Yeah, right. I asked for an appointment and she said they were booked through the end of the year and she could not give me an appointment. She said I would have to call back some time in January. I told her that I could not seem to get hold of her as it was and she just said she did not want to make appointments for January yet. I emailed Groupon about the matter, but Groupon refused to resolve the issue. They said they would call the vendor. Groupon emailed me 6 times, only saying they were sorry about the problem ,but the vendor would call me back. The vendor has never called or emailed me back. Groupon is stil lrefusing to acknowledge that they sold groupons for a vendor who is not honoring the groupon. I have a brother, father and best friend who are all attorneys.

I am thinking of filing a suit since Groupon refuses to resolve this.

Good Day!! This a complain regarding my order for the deal "Photodigitizer starting from AED 429, including delivery fee". I have placed my order since 22nd November 2012 and the same has been charged to my credit card right away. But demanding for payment right away was ok with me because I trusted Groupon and its credibility to deliver.

Kindly be informed that despite my numerous follow up ((#154790) , the said item has not yet been delivered to me. You promised the item to be delivered within 3 weeks. I waited patiently despite my hesitations that I have paid it. I keep calling every week and your customer service keeps on saying that I should call the following week to make a follow up. Now its nearly 2 months and yet there is no clear answer from Groupon. Is this kind of scam?!

This is for your immediate action. This is totally unacceptable. I do not want the refund since you have already made me wait this long. I only want my order to be delivered.

I purchased a voucher for a meal and game drive at The Cradle restaurant in Muldersdrift. The Friday before my booking I got a call from the restaurant saying the special had been cancelled and I could not use my voucher, therefore I would like a refund for my voucher. I have emailed about a refund but no response and it has been more than 7 working days. I tried to call Groupon on Thursday 28th March 2013 and I was waiting for 13 min and when I was told I was first in line a voice said that systems are offline and put the phone down, this is shocking service and would like some sort of response from Groupon’s side to let me know what is happening as I am not wasting more of my money on your incompetent call centre.
A response would be appreciated and expected.

I am so disappointed in my experience with the Salon "Heavan on Earth" through Groupon and I would like an investigation into this and feedback.
I had booked a partner massage and have gone for many massages before but this was the worst one I have experienced.

From my side I need to tell you what happened and unfortunately it has just left me with a bad experience as I was so upset as it was a birthday massage as well.

On arrival first of all we were all waiting at the gate. There were 2 other cars waiting and not too sure as to whether the buzzer was working or not. We also tried to call the owner on her cell phone and she has since clarified the buzzer was not working.

Once in the salon room, the towels that we lay on had a damp smell and even felt damp. There was no aircon in the room and the room did not even have the ambience of a salon room. We were sweating lying there.

The 2 therapists and I’m really not going to slate them off as they seemed sweet, but the therapist who massaged me did nothing for me. It was an absolute poor quality massage and I felt like she had; if anything; dipped me into a bath of oil.
I did actually ask her to stop the massage before she had finished as I felt uncomfortable and just awful and wanted to leave. Even the head massage was terrible. I’m not too sure what happened here and think its unfair that something like this gets advertised on Groupon and the quality was so poor.

When I left even the dress I was wearing got oil on. The owner has since offered me a complimentary massgae but I will never return.

I feel that Groupon need to be aware of this as nowadays a massage is an absolute luxury.

I purchased two groupons, 1 for myself and 1 as a gift. The groupon was for 2 tickets to City Base Movie theatre, & 2 $10 concession vouchers. I went with my young Daughter. I had no problem redeeming and receiving the tickets for the movie. I was given the vouchers at the ticket counter, but when we went to use the vouchers for food, we were told we could only use one. I had to get in another line to use the other for my daughter. A big inconvenience. I spoke with the manager, because the Groupon only stated I could only use one groupon at a time. She stated that the voucher only allowed one transaction per visit. I believe this is a misrepresentation, and they didn't tell me I could only have 1 movie ticket per visit, so what's the difference. If this isn't cleared up, I will no longer purchase the groupons for this place.

booked 2 vouchers 0010036IT6 & 001012013P for mystery hotel for my childern for xmas, on the voucher i printd off valid from 15.12.2012 to 31.5.2013had a email 36 days to redeem your voucher, reminded my kids to book when they tried, they were told they had to book befor feburary on the voucher there was no mention of this only blocked out dates. they couldn't book. When i rang groupon i spoke to a manager Mark id 8408 who was rude, and nasty and said bad luck you have losts your money on the other page in fine print was book by feburary, as i said on the voucher its not printed i have it in front of me. Its valid till 31.5.2013 cant we please extend the booking reference so we can make a booking and use before 31.5.2013 you have my money. I don't think he was doing the right thing groupon sent a email reminding me 36 days to REDEEM my voucher, but he wouldn't let me. At this stage I will never use you again and all my friends, daughters & son friends on face book will know we feel

I purchased a groupon from my computer,to get my carpets cleaned, by wng services ltd,i am fed up phoning them,i have left 2 messages on there answering maching,asking them to ring me back,i bought this offer well before the end of year 11,i phoned today again and still an answering machine,thats been about 6 wasted calls,i now in the last week have been trying to e mail groupon, to no avail,i have been phoning them ,and hanging on in a queque that doesn't get me anywhere,but a massive phone bill, i have phoned twice today and been on phone for half an hour or more each time,

i was that fed up twice i have given up,it's turning out to be really expensive,i don't want my carpets cleaned now''' i just want my money back,i will be deleting them from my computer,i couldn't say a good thing about this experience,i just hope other people take heid and watch out,as the same could happen to them....one very angry,peeved off lass...

Please please review groupon new refund policy. Maybe it's just this particular rep, but she seems to be banking on the possibility that I don't read their policy.

I called groupon for a refund (I changed my mind within the stated 7 days) - after they didn't reply my email after 2 days, but the customer service rep initially told me that she couldn't  refund me just because I changed my mind. When I pointed out that the stated policy did not make that distinction and I can do a refund if it's within 7 days, she back-pedaled a little and said she can fix this on a case-by-case basis, and in this case, she will refund it to me as Groupon credit. Again I insisted that their policy allows for immediate refund back to credit card, and again she back-pedaled (and sort of panicked) and told me to hold on as she needed to talk to someone. After a few minutes she came back and completed the refund process.

I confronted her at the end about the way she handled my case (trying to convince me that their refund policy was different) and had to be 'forced' to live up to the Groupon promise, and she gave me excuses about how she was only trying to review the refund policy at each step (where first she said she cannot do the refund, and then can only refund as credit, and finally yes, she can refund in full). I'm disappointed on how this was handled. Although I got my refund at the end, I don't understand why she made it that difficult and seemed to try to avoid refunding, where per their policy, it should be a clear cut case.  I'm very disappointed in Groupon, I thought they were better than that.

I have purchased items from Groupon. The first time, I had to wait serveral months for the product which cost $159. Groupon refused to issue a cash refund, just "groupon bucks". I have since tried to spend my Groupon bucks and the supplier has said that my "address isn't valid" and refused to send goods. Groupon will only issue another useless "groupon bucks" refund - i just want my money back. Not "bucks", my actual cash back.

I purchased a groupon for a company called Photobarn to get some photos printed onto wooden blocks. It seemed like an awesome gift idea and the priced was reasonable for the product so i ordered 3. I get charged and as promised received three codes to then use on the photobarn site. Well, I complete the first order and use the code, so far so good. When i tried to use the 2nd and third codes however i got errors. After some seriously frustrating attempts, i decide this is no longer the feel good project i was trying to do and decide this is just not for me. So i contact Groupon and had the WORST customer service experience. The rep who would only tell me that her name was Christine G. CG listens to what i have to say and then puts me on hold for 20 minutes, (i'm not joking) without so much as once coming back to let me know she's working on the issue. So i ask to speak to a manager- she refuses, then tells me that they are all "busy". She also refuses to give me her name would not give me any identifying information so that i could complain. lastly, she hung up on me. I'M STILL JUST AMAZED THAT THIS COMPANY IS STILL IN BUSINESS. In any case, the way this story ends is that they decided to refund *some of my money, but to move forward with the part of the order that went through- which i have to say is just bad business. I can guarantee you that i will never use either of those sites again.

I live in Michigan and bought a groupon for 25.00 to a L.A. comedy show in Las Vegas. The night in question my husband got sick, he has cancer and we could not attend the show. I called groupon and they refused to refund my money and insisted that I should of read the small print. In the past when I could not use a groupon they always refunded my money and now they will not and they lost a customer. How come in the past they always refunded me? If I had known no refund I would not have bought it in the first place.

My Groupon was for 10 hours of Any Services (a $289 value) from the company Thrive at Home for $99. This Groupon was given to me as a birthday gift. I called trying to schedule a house cleaning for a few weeks later and they were unable to accommodate me. I had wanted the house cleaning because of a bridal shower that I was hosting. About a month ago I tried calling again to schedule but the recording was different. I waited for a few days for a return call and received none. I called again and a few days later received a phone call with some kind of a recording telling me to send an email. The phone call had woken me up and I did not get the information written down, nor did I remember it. I called the phone number again on the coupon asking them to call me back and they have not. I have tried to look up Thrive at Home on the internet and have not been successful.

Groupon is a lying scammer company! I believed them when they say customer satisfaction guaranteed but they lied. I purchased a groupon for a haunted house and it expired. I went online assuming it would go back into my groupon account but it did not. I read that it is still worth what I paid for it at the merchant, but they are closed. I called groupon and they told me to use it next year! What the heck! I don't know that these same people will open a haunted house next year! This is crap! I hate groupon and will make a point of telling thousands of people over the Internet and elsewhere they are big fat liars trying to steal money out of people's pockets. Your customer service staff sucks!

I purchased 2 groupon vouchers for Christmas gifts. These were for a 5 minute introductory flight with Niagara Freefall Indoor Skydiving & Interactive Center in Niagara Falls. I tried to redeem these in Feb. 2013 but was told they were closed down for a 2-3 week period as they were experiencing some mechanical failure. I noticed they were about to expire and I called twice and was not aware that they would not accept them on Saturdays.

I spoke with the owner in person as I drove down to see if they would let me use them this coming week. The owner was absolutely rude and dismissing. I spent $69.00 each on these coupons and now have lost my money. I have never dealt with a less professional business owner in my life. I have breast cancer and was unable to use these in March.

I have bought Groupon coupons in the past and have not had any problems. I am asking for a credit or help in redeeming my coupons. The owner wants me to pay an additional &142.00 to use my coupons. Thank you for your time. Deb Barber

I bought a Groupon for a restaurant a few months ago. Before going to the restaurant, I did a Google search to see what others had to say about the restaurant. There were many reviews, UNANIMOUSLY negative, citing horrible food and bad service. I would have still tried it, but the Groupon was only good for sushi. Now, raw fish has to be extremely fresh, and complaint upon complaint said it was not fresh, had off tastes, or was inedible. Rather than risk getting sick, I wrote to Groupon to ask for a credit towards a future purchase. I was not looking for my money back, just a credit to use AT A restaurant with safe food. They said no twice, they would rather I go eat the food, get sick, and THEN complain and then they POSSIBLY will think about a refund. What a company. I have spent hundreds of dollars for Groupons, and they have lost me as a customer over a $15 credit.

I just wanted Groupon to be aware of this particular restaurant called Bombay to Kuala Lumpur,108 church street, Paramatta which we bought a voucher for 2 people. Please don't advertise them anymore as it will put people off using Groupon. I do realize it is not Groupon fault but the restaurant that did not deliver what they promise. We don't expect a gourmet dinner from the price we paid but at least a decent meal. Being a Malaysian myself I do know the standard of food was awful.the restaurant never deliver what was on the advertisement brochure...service was cold. We were told to sit anywhere, given two glasses of wine and they gave us a miserable satay stick and 2 small miserable spring roll.

Then she pointed to the serving counter and said that is the choice of mains.( suppose for us to eat as much as we like) when I went to the counter there was six little container of rice, Kari Ikan ,beef rendang,curry chicken, char kway tow n noodles.....all miserable looking and cold. It looks to be there were left over from lunch. It was nothing that look like the advertisement photograph I saw. I proceed to ask are there any things else and the waitress state there is all there is.then I said what about the roti chanai and then she said for how many? I gather if I don't ask I don't get.

On the advertisement photo there was a lovely bowl of laksa and meat....none of that was offer. Then I ask for the ice kachang for dessert and was told their machine was broken and the alternative was ice cream. We got half a scoup of ice cream each and was ignored than. It was the most awful and miserable meal I have had ...and we eat out alot. We had bought plenty of vouchers from Groupon, I don't expect the star treatment but decent meals.

We had always been satisfied till our experience with this restaurant. Please go and find out yourself and stop business with this restaurant before it brings your name down. By the way we tried booking numerous time but was told they cannot accommodate us as there are busy. Had to ring a few time and finally they honor the voucher but 2 weeks late. My husband commented that we would have had a better meal buying from any food court. The mains were cold and serve in a dark corner. When my husband pointed to the human hair? On his plate with the curry the waiter shrug her shoulder and said use another plate. Please band this restaurant from your site and don't let another customer be con.

I was given this deal as a Christmas gift from my mother in law. She paid $110 for the "Valued" Deep Cleaning Maid Service option - and purchased one for herself, me, and my sister in law. Groupon readily offers the "Gift this Groupon" on their site as a promotion - but does not stand behind the services they offer to those who are the recipients of the Groupon gift. So, if something goes wrong - they are running all the way to the bank with the giftors money. So here's the "Deal".

The company offering this "Service" stated on the Groupon that it was to be used prior to Feb 29, 2012. I called the first week in January to schedule mine - only to be told that they were overwhelmed by the response (Groupon site shows 70 of these were purchased) and that they couldn't get to me until March. A little disappointed, I asked if they were still honoring this since it would be beyond the expiration date. They assured me they would. I scheduled my service for March.

The day before they were scheduled to come - I got a call that they had to cancel - and was told they would call me to reschedule. A week went by, two weeks went by, so I called the number on my Groupon. Voice mail full. Not able to receive new messages.

So, I decided to contact Groupon as their "Groupon Promise" touts that they offer refunds. But what they don't tell you is they only offer refunds to the person who PURCHASED the Groupon. Not happy with the first level of Customer Service when I called, I asked to speak with a supervisor - "Erica" who told me basically they DID show a record of my mother in laws gift to me, and she confirmed the information. I'm pointing this out because the first guy - "Nate" told me that there was no record of the service as a gift when I gave him my Groupon number. "Erica" went on to tell me that my only recourse was to have my mother in law call Groupon and request a refund. Which essentially means I have to tell my mother in law there was a problem with her very thoughtful gift, and then have her go through the hassle of getting the refund. - Which leaves the next problem.

Now - she's going to feel obligated to get me something else. When was the last time you were given a gift that you couldn't return to the place for a "Credit"? I specifically told both "Nate" and "Erica" that this was what I wanted - only to have the credit given to my Groupon account so I could spend it on a different Groupon. I also told Erica I just wanted the service that my mother in law paid for - and that I would like them to see if they could contact the vendor and request that they honor this. "Erica" told me she would and then told me it would take 2-3 days to get back to me.

Within the hour I received an email from someone else stating the company was no longer offering this service. I called "Erica" back and again said I REFUSED to believe that someone at Groupon couldn't assist me and was basically told to talk to my mother in law about getting a refund. Apparently the darlings of deals don't get this part - they think this is perfectly acceptable ways to handle "Gifts" even though they offer Groupon Gift Cards and promote them on their site. So. I filed complaints with the Better Business Bureau, Clark Howard, and the state of Alabama.

And I am writing this review anywhere that allows people to post on their experiences. My hopes is that: 1) Groupon honor the value of the original service that my mother in law paid for ($110). 2) Groupon needs to re-evaluate the way they handled "gifting" a Groupn. If they won't stand behind the service, then this needs to be provided as a warning to anyone purchasing a gift for someone else. 3) Make people aware that this is the Crappiest Form of Customer Service.

I don't care about how often people talk about the cable companies, phone service, etc. Even Wal-Mart will take back anythign that contains one of their barcodes and offers to swap it for something else as a store credit. Groupon - you need a lesson. If you keep this up - there will be more stories like this that surface and if you don't change your tactics people will catch on.

I bought a groupon for an ereader through you for an ereader from hipstreet. first of all the company is located in canada, second i have never been able to download a driiver for this device I have called them tried live chats email no responce. so now here i am with gift that i am unable to give away because i was unable to get a driver there for unable to download any books for christmas i is such a great gift to look at but truly unable to use wow what a derl money down the drain no refunds no reader.

I purchased a groupon for luxorlinens.com. I placed the order on january 2nd and called the company to make sure that it would make it in time for christmas. They assured me it would. Well it never showed up, Im still waiting. I have repeatedly called the company and no one is answering the phones, there is just an automated message that doesn't give me an option to talk to a person or leave a message.

But it does say that the best way to contact them is through email and they will respond within 24 hours. I have sent several emails, some several weeks ago, and still no response. I am so frustrated, I showed up to christmas without this important gift, and now there is zero customer support to let me know what is going on.

I don't know if it is possible for groupon to do anything or guarantee results but I have no other course of action.

This is a copy of my e-mail sent to Groupon on 11/30/2012. Their response? Sorry but we can't help you. Regarding: My 11/26/12 Groupon order #129838194 Dear sir, I'd appreciate an explaination from someone with the authority to say anything other than "NO" regarding the simple exchange for the Norton Security product (PC version) that I ordered. Your package was "hand delivered" to me by UPS around 6:30pm last night (11/29/12). After inspection I immediately tried to call to inform you folks about the mistake, but of course, you had closed for the day. I then sent an e-mail around 7:30pm comforted by your web site's claim, ("Agents are online to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week") but guess what, I've not gotten a response.

The "deal" ended @ 11:59 CST (11/29/12) but despite multiple attempts to contact Groupon before the close I was told today after I called that I'm not entitled to an exchange because the deal had closed? Is this how you folks define "customer service"? That's goes way beyond wrong! Why do subscribers get the short end of the stick after "your people" shipped the wrong security version (MAC) despite numerous attempts by me to correct the mistake prior to the deal closing? Norton certainly isn't going to bitch over one lousy exchange after receiving over 5000 orders with this deal...or could it perhaps be that that I'm not the only customer who received the wrong version. I want the product folks, not a refund.

Robin doesn't know how to run a business, this is a nail salon that specializes in manicures and pedicures. First off the women runs her scheduling and communicating with clients through text messaging. A lot of communication is lost at this point, I felt she was being rude especially while responding with clients and she never responded by phone call. The first available appointment I could get was 2weeks away! She has great hours from 9-8 but really you don't have any openings! I'm even off during the day and she didnt have anything after I had mentioned I had a groupon for the place.

I was skeptical and had my friend call and try and make the same appointment.. She then continued to text to make an appointment at which there was an opening the next day! Furthermore when I took my friends appointment and showed up for my pedicure there was no foot bath, no soaking or scribing my feet, no cuticle cutting no lotion or massaging at all! I looked down at my toes and there was paint along the edges. She was rude and unprofessional.

Because you have decided to drop gun shop owners or anything having to do with guns, I insist that you no longer contact me with offers. I will also encourage all my friends to drop Groupon because of your political actions against the 2nd amendment.

In the end we all have rights and so does Groupon, but because they no longer feature daily deals for ammo or guns, I have the right to refuse to deal with Groupon again and to spread the news to all my friends and family online.

I purchased Groupon's daily deal after hearing about it from a friend in early 2011. I made reservations at Dalice Elizabeth Winery for Rustic Italian Cooking Classes with 2 glasses of wine for January 28th, 2012 at 11 a.m. I spoke to a gentleman, unfortunately I did not write his name down, who told me I could also come with 2 additional friends and pay $95 for both which was the Groupon rate. We arrived at 10:45 this past Saturday after I called repeatedly the week of the event to confirm with NO RETURN CONFIRMATION.

The vineyard looked very uncared for, and no one was there....in fact the kitchen where we most likely would have had the lessons was in complete dissaray! I would like a refund of my monies ttotaling $94 dollars or a credit to my Groupon account. I purchase reasonably often from you and have never had a problem. I am very upset and dissapointed that we drove over 1 hour and wasted our time going there only to be very disappointed with our friends, whom this was a gift for.

Another RIP off deal with groupon. Purchashed a 3 seater and 2 seater couch through Groupon with a company CFS, the seats are ripped, very very very poor quality, arms callopsing and the sofas are ready for the skip after two months use. The company have collapsed and we have nowhere to go for a refund or resolution to our problem. I have e-mailed groupon who seem very happy to accept 50% of the published price, over 1500 sofa's sold, not a bad revenue stream at all. Groupon need to take some accountabilty as the agent and respond to customers and offer compensation for the sofas they have marketed and sold...

To all out there who feel greed comes before principles respond and target groupon so positive action is taken NOW!!

I usually can't look at your app without spending money and almost always i am happy with the results but as of one of my last orders I felt robbed. I thought I proudly purchased 50-75 "classic comics" from Legends Clearing House along with 36 unopened packs of collectors cards as well as Star Wars, Marvel and D.C. Collector cards.

Much to my disappointment I discovered a majority of unheard and no name comics and the few that were familiar were nothing close to classic. But it was the absence of 36 unopened packs of collector cards that enfuried me. I truly and honestly believe I could have walked into any old comic book store with that money and walked out happier.

I hope in some way, shape, or form I can be refunded or at the very least get what I paid for. If some one would be so kind to get in touch would me I'd really appreciate it. Please and thank you **

Nov. 16 I received an off on My Groupon, at the top of the page was an offer that said "You have a $5. discount to use on any groupon deal of $15. or more. Offer expires Nov. 20. Discount applied at checkout. " I bought a $25. D'Amore Pizza deal, but no discount was taken at checkout!!! I felt frustrated and duped could not see anything to do on the sight to correct this. So here I am complaining.
I would appreciate some way to correct this. Sincerely, Rita Shockley

Hello I have purchased a groupon (REF: 12579875) for a meal at Namaste restaurant in Norwich for £48.00 with a clear statement of a value of £96.30 for the meal for 4. WE have just had the meal. The cost on the menu was on average @12.00 a head for the 2 courses offered. Therefor the groupon offered absolutely no saving at all from the true cost! This groupon was misleading and clearly misrepresented the value offered. Added to which the service was appalling, the quality and cleanliness of the reastaurant was horrible (loos truely disgusting, i think only one available for customers and staff, real serious health hazzard!) and we were not provided with all the food the offer (such as it was not!)I look forward to your comments yours j macdonald,

I purchased a product online on the 4th of December and paid via my credit card but when i tried to track it via the groupon website it stated i had no purchases. I emailed groupon and they said i will have to send proof of the purchase. I explained i could only get a statement on the 28th which I did and replied to the email requesting this. i still have not recieved any response from groupon and i would really like my money refunded seeing as my purchase can not be located.

I purchased a photo shoot with Portrait Scene for "$29 for Holiday Photo Shoot with One 8”x10”, Two 5”x7”, and Eight Wallet-Size Prints ($149 Value)" It shows a child sitting on Santa's lap reading a book. When I called to schedule an appointment I was told if I wanted that photo scene with Santa it would be an additional $25 and they would need it BEFORE they can schedule the appt! I am very mad because the picture shows a Santa and it says NOTHING about an extra $25! I want a refund because that is NOT what I ordered! There is nowhere on the groupon site for me to find out what to do about this?

I have yet to see my refund for the "Groupon deal "Cairngorms National Park: Two Night Stay...". The Groupon Email promised "We will send you a confirmation email as soon as the refund has been processed. This usually takes 24 hours" on 27-Nov-2012, there is no confirmation email or money refunded to date (05-Dec-2012). I am extremely disappointed by my Groupon experience. This is now the 9th day since I requested an online refund request and Groupon has broken every promise made in their email and website regarding refunds.

Groupon's website indicated that Hot Mama in Roseville, MN was offering 3 body contouring sessions for $149, a $1,200 value. When I went to my first session, I asked her if each session regular price was really $400, and she said no. She doesn't know why Groupon states that. She said regular price for three sessions is $199. So in other words, I didn't get the 87.5% discount I was expecting, I actually only got a 25% discount. Knowing that, I wouldn't have bought the Groupon.

My son bought a massage gift for me for my birthday and the company, From Within Massage & Wellness Center, will not return my calls. On the website to book an appointment there is "no availability" for weeks. I have called several times over the past few weeks and left messages, emailed a message to call me and have constantly checked the availablity on line for an appointment and it reads "no availability". It expires tomorrow, this really seems unfair. I would like my sons money refunded immediately. I can be reached at 760-213-2920.

I purchased a VIP s eason pass to include 4 rounds of golf and 10 lessons. according to Groupon the voucher expiration date is 3/6/2013. When i contacted Falcohead in Dec to redeem my coupon i was told that Groupon had errored and the expiration was Dec 2012 not March 2013 and i could contact Gento (not sure of spelling)1-888551-0612 to discuss the issue. I was told i could replace the grouon for a golf club. I explained i dont know how to play golf so i don't want a club. I was told the message was given to Mike and he would call me back. I have called numerous times and now all i get is voice mail and no return calls. Please refund the amount paid which was $189.00 to Sally Barto 121 Snapper Lakeway Tx 78734. Phone is 512-261-5543. thank you!

We are having a nice time at our groupon at daytona beach resort, however, I went to make an appointment for a manicure. After over an hour wait, the receptionist called to say "no one available for a manicure today". She suggested other services, all much more expensive. I think this is a "switch and bait". I have to spend more, just to use my $30 credit. Not fair! I would like my $30 refunded, at least! Gave us a bad impression of our 1st groupon purchase! Disappointed in this!

Sincerely, Miriam Sanderlin

Good day, In December 2012, I purchased a offer on Groupon with Cullinan diamond spa and in for the following - One night stay for two, including breakfast and one spa treatment each. I called the inn to book the night and was told they have free space only on january 31. I phoned again a week prior to the 31st and was told again they were full and only in March, had they space. I asked to make a confirmed booking as the voucher only has a limited time frame and then would expire. A week later I was called and said they have to cancell the booking as the room has flooding damage. I was quite irate as I got the distint feeling it was being stalled everytime, so the voucher could expire.

After voicing my disdain and even voicing my unhappiness in helopeter, I was told the booking was confirmed. On the friday 22 march, I phoned the inn, to enquire how the spa treatments work and was told to go on the website and check what treatments they have. I then requested a facial for me and a manicure for my daughter. On the saturday when we had our treatment, I asked for a extra half facial for my daughter which I would pay. On the day of my departure, I was told that only certain spa treatments were free, and I had to pay in on the supposedtly free treatments. Nowhere on the voucher I bought does it specify only certain treatment is included. And on my telephonic query, was this not explained either, only told to look at the site and our treatments, why did they not say, you only get the following treatment?

I purchased the above from a recent promotion on Groupon. The heads were advertised as 'Braun' toothbrush heads which at the very least would in my mind mean they are toothbrush heads for Braun toothbushes.
The heads do not properly fit any of the Braun tothbrushes we have - they have to be really forced onto the toothbrush so hard that they cannot ehn be easily removed without breaking the new head - I removed one and the inside of the toothbrush head remained on the metal toothbrush and the outer part of the brush came off.
These are in my mind inferior quality toothbrush heads - nothing like original Oral B heads for Braun toothbrushes, do not fit (or fit so tightkly they cannot be removed without separating) and I just wish the product had been tested first.
Please advise how I arrange for a refund

I purchased a coupon from Groupon last month for laser treatments at Laser and cosmetic surgery center (2000 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA). I called them to make an appointment and they gave me the appointment for 12/11/12 and I took 32 hours off from work I order to travel to Los Angeles for that appointment.

Then the company called me that same day while I was on my way to my appointment to cancel me with total disregard to the time away from work that I lost without pay. They said they would call me back but I have not received another call. Today I called the office Manager to follow up and she said no appointments were available for the next 2 months.

She was very rude and stated I could get my money back from Groupon. I found that comment to be very sarcastic as I am aware I can get my money back but that's not the point. The point is that the company did not care about the time and money I have wasted already yet my services for which I have paid for already have not been provided.

My complaint to groupon is because they are selling products/services from unreliable venders/companies and it appears that Groupon is merely concerned with making money from the public without any concern for the customers.

I was really disappointed to learn about additional fees after I bought the 2 night 2 bedroom groupon offer in Gatlinburg TN. If those additional fees were mentioned in the inital offering, they were really hidden and in the fine print. The additional fees of about $200 was quite a shock after spending $269. I almost cancelled and asjked for my money back. I will certainly be hesitant about pruchasing another groupon for fear of another pricey expereince. If I have opportunities to tell others of my experience, rest assured, I will in order to prevent others fro falling for what looks attractive on the surface, but isn't.

I ordered on the 1st sept 2 sofa beds £358 in total as I made a mistake ordering 2? I tried from the 3rd sept to cancel one of them,after numerous emails to groupon they have robbed me off saying that the company that are supplying the sofas owe me the money refund well I got through to the company crazypricebeds and spoke to PERSON! And was told that the company did not have my order and that groupon owe me the whole £358 back as there aren't any sofas left, groupon don't answer emails nor do they answer their phone in London what do I do? I've sent two emails to Groupon, 5/12/11 and 9/12/11 to request a full refund for the Blase nail course.

Having contacted Blase direct it turns out there is no kit/goody bag, it turns out you have to supply all your own kit including false nails (their email stated the advert had been badly worded) I have been miss sold this experience I requested a full refund. Yes you guessed right, I've just been ignored, Blase were very unhelpful and don't care that one of there customers have been badly let down, what does that say about the company as a whole? where do I go from here to get my refund, rip off Briton? Watchdog? Dominic Little? I orderd 2 sofas from groupon costing £250 and awaitind delivery.

The first delivery date came and they said they couldnt deliver them on that date so they arranged anotehr time. The second day came and went. When I got through to the sofa company it turns out that they are in dispute with Groupon so arent sending any sofas out now. I have emailed Groupon throughout this process including now where I am demanding a refund but have not heard anything back from them. Thing is we desperately need that money now and I am getting so worried about what will happen. I will never buy anything from Groupon again.

I bought an iPad 2 with 360 case for £309 but I thought the transaction was voided so I bought the £299 one which excluded the 360 case. I found out that both of the transaction was prossesed so I quickly went online to send an email to get a refund as it was Saturday I couldn't ring them. I got a reply the following day saying that they have contacted the company and money of £299 which I wanted to cancel and it's all been sorted out. I didn't bother calling them in the weekday. And after a week on Friday night my mom rang to say that both the money of £299 has not been refunded and they delivered both the products! But they missed the delivery so they are redelivering it on the Monday which is 25th march 2013. I emailed groupon furious, but they told me to contact the company for collection of the product I didn't want but the company would not answer even after hours of ringing them! I was absolutely fuming! This happened this morning! I was given false reassurance and information so I am filing this complaint! This all has happened today 23rd march 2013! And the transaction was made exactly a week ago!

Have feedback for Groupon?