Dicks Sporting Goods Customer Service
Rated 2 of 5 Stars

Contact Dicks Sporting Goods Corporate

Welcome to the Dicks Sporting Goods complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against Dicks Sporting Goods online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the Dicks Sporting Goods corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

Upset with Dicks Sporting Goods?

File a complaint here!

Reach Dicks Sporting Goods Headquarters

Send your feedback directly to the management team

• Dicks Sporting Goods corporate office

Top Dicks Sporting Goods Complaints

I will never ever shop at Dicks Sporting Goods in Bowling Green Ky. again. We where ready to spend over $600.00 to buy a hunting rifle on 12/22/2016, approximate time 9:00pm. I walked up to the counter and asked do you have a Ruger .308 caliber rifle and then the sales associate very rudely replied "No we dont have one" as he continued to shake his head in disgust and abruptly walked away and never returned. I didn't have a chance to to catch the young mans name tag, but he is about 6' tall dark hair , clean cut , had a dark beard, weighed approximately 190 lbs, looked to be in his early twenties. I have never been treated so rudely. And I will never shop at Dicks again period.

Comment (0)

I placed two orders online on cyber Monday to take advantage of the sale, 25%. I spent a lot of time looking online to find winter jackets for my entire family. I also called the store nearby to check the product in person to make sure I ordered the correct size. While on the phone, I asked the Dicks's associate whether they would extend the same offer in store and I was told whatever sale they have online will be given to me at the store. When I got to the store, they told me that whoever I spoke with was incorrect and that they were not able to give me the same discount as I would get online.

While at the store, at first, I couldn't find anyone to help me. After a few minutes of looking around, I saw an associate who wasn't very thrilled to be there and wasn't very helpful. After returning home and spending a lot of time on these two orders, I went ahead and submitted it. The next morning, I receive an email telling me that my orders were cancelled. I called customer service and the woman who answered the phone told me she didn't know why my orders were cancelled and that I will get an email from Dicks 5-7 business days letting me know the reason why.

After getting off the phone, I couldn't believe this was happening to me so I called customer service again and tried again to find out what happened to my orders. The online associate again couldn't tell me why so I asked her if she can help me recreate the orders so I could still take advantage of the sale. She spent nearly an hour duplicating my two orders and assured me that everything will go through. After getting off the phone with her, I received an email saying my orders were cancelled again.

I had to leave home to pick up my kids from school so after getting home, I called customer service again and this time I spoke to a supervisor and she told me she would look into the matter and get back to me shortly. Needless to say that she never called me back so on Wednesday I called customer service again to find out my second attempt at ordering was cancelled. They were able to help me duplicate the two orders again but this time one of the orders had the wrong shipping address. When I called customer service to change the address, they told me I had to cancel the order and reorder it.

This was my first experience with Dick's since I have never shopped there and this will be my last time as my experience has been a nightmare. I will make sure to let me family and friends know about my experience. It took a lot of time out of my busy schedule and I will never go through it again. I would like to contact someone higher up in the chain to notify them of my experience so no one else should have to experience what I had to go through.

Comment (0)

One thing it was Black Friday 11/25/16 I went in to purchase some 243, 7MM, and 7MM-08 ammunition. I grabbed a box of 243 bullets I noticed buy 2 boxes get 3rd 50% off. I thought about it while looking for the other caliber bullets which I couldn't find. I asked the clerk for help he said if they not there we don't have them ( he said this from behind the counter not even coming to look out in the isle). So I decided to get two more boxes of the 243 bullets so I got them I was looking at scopes in the glass counter just making conversation with the clerk I said that's a good buy on 243 bullets.

He ran around the counter and tore off the sale paper that said buy 2 get one 50% off I asked what was up with that his reply was that sale was yesterday what kind of bs is that also I went and looked at a basketball goal for the kids that was in the sale paper for Black Friday I was told that they didn't stock it I would have to order it ok fine then he tells me that I would have to pay full price if I ordered it.

I asked him so you have this goal advertised for cheaper price cause of Black Friday but don't keep in stock I'll have to order it and pay full price. I've been in business for 28 years in Oxford Ms it's a very successful business. I don't know if y'all know it or not but Oxford is a very small town word travels fast here conducting business like this and like I have read on your complaint line Dick's won't make it long here.

I will give it one more try if I have anymore problem me and my family will be done with Dick's.

Comment (0)

We have a dicks opening soon in Torrance, CA. I was told to go to the main page to fill in a online application which is not there. Why not have a application on a web page saying here it is? There are none and it shows bad planing and not one bit of a clue to get some one to come to work as an employee.

Comment (0)

My complaints is about Dicks Sporting in Bangor, Maine. Upon check out we ended up with a young dark haired girl named Melissa. She greeted us barely with a forced hello then proceeded to scan our 1 item. The entire time we were there Melissa was talking to her coworker about how lame it was she had to be there for the next 7 hours ( it was around 12:45 Saturday 8/13/16) , never engaging us at all, only to glance at her register when needed. My debit card was declined this was one of the times she spoke to us. "Your card was declined".

I explain to her I just got a new card and I hadn't activated it yet maybe that was why as they had sent me a letter saying my old card would be deactivated soon. But let's try old card again to make sure and if it doesn't work I will use another card. Melissa didn't acknowledge that she even heard me, I'm sure she didn't because she was too busy talking to her coworker. I try my card again. She glances over and says flatly " your card was declined, you're going to have to use another card". I say " I have it right here like I said I would" I pay and we leave.

Now Melissa didn't say rude things to us but to say we were uncomfortable is an understatement. Her attitude made me feel like I was a bother to her. The way she told me my card was declined implied she was annoyed. Normally I get great customer service at Dicks Sporting Goods. Maybe she was having a bad day but if this is the norm she should not be interacting with customers.

Comment (0)

This past Sunday.I went to buy clearance items. Fishing lures.I was told the store didn't have fliers.buy 5 lure's get 5 free.paying. The person's four store staff.a young lady. Another seem floor management. A African American young man who was in charge of all. The staff agreed. I get 2free, after buying 5. I have a head injury. I explained. I wasn't trying to get away with stealing. I might have misread the ad. I paid an left getting only 2free lure's. Paying more than expected. Afterwards McDonald's across.from the store. I didn't believe I read the sign wrong. I went back. I didn't misread.

Buy 5 get 5. I returned everything. Mad. I explained. I told you and staff. I misread the sign.I have a head injury. An you took advantage of it. You went to check the reading. And you lied. Given me only 2. You new it was 5&5. You never corrected the price. I felt like you all thought I was some dumb Mexican. With a head injury. I wouldn't challenge what you all decided was correct. Because I was already confused,embarrassed. I did sign up to track buys. Burlington WA. Monday in smoky point Wa. Calming down. I went there explained my experience. That store was awesome.

Comment (0)

I ordered 2 blue bag chairs item #12315184, on 10/25/2015, $25.99 and only received one of them. How can I contact the support department at Dick's with my issue?

Comment (0)

Alain Burrese is supposed to be some self-defense expert and motivational speaker but he does not live what he preaches to other people. I saw him in a Dicks Sporting Goods and gave him my contact info. He sent me an email about a fellow martial artist claiming that he was a fake and a fraud. He did this more than once and I finally had to make it perfectly clear to him that I was not interested in listening to his dirty laundry. He is supposed to be a martial arts master and pretends to teach others how to live with "The Warrior Edge" but he does not live it himself.

I found that he lied about everything about the other person. Then I googled his name and found out that it was Alain whose background was in doubt. I found at least two articles on him that said he was a fraud, that his martial arts rank was a fraud and that there is some doubts as to his military background. One time he claims he was one thing and the next time he claims something different. This is not an honest man! To make things worse he was slandering a honest man and trying to make me believe negative things about a man that I found to be very honest and a good role model.

Comment (0)

Hello my name is Brian parent my son and I were in your store to purchase a Henry survival 22 long rifle. When my son who is 26 years old was going through his information his address on his drivers license did not match his address he lives at right now. He had not change it yet on his driver license. When the sales associate that was helping us asked the store manager that assisted him said my son would have to show a form of current document that would show the address he currently lives at which he showed him a 2016 hunting license.

Which he had used to purchase 2 previous time at another sporting store. And they had accepted this document. That was fine and my son was ok with that. So I told my son that I would purchase it . He had drove up with me in my car which I had the proper identification with me. We drove 260 mile from were we live one way. When the store manager heard that, he told me that he felt that I was purchasing it for my son and told me he cannot sell me this rifle. I don't know if this is your store policy but I have purchased several rifles and pistol from other sporting stores and never had this problem. If I would have gone through my back ground check and it would have been fine, I feel that it would have been my right to make this purchase. If you feel your manager was right. I will not be purchasing another item from your store in Bangor, Maine.

Comment (2)

I purchased Adidas Women's Ultra Boost Running Shoes from Dicks Sporting Goods. I placed the order on 20th Jan'15 and received the order within 3 days. I must say they are fast, efficient and driven by Quality. I received a confirmation email about my order and also status call and message during the delivery period. I would definitely be a regular customer at Dicks Sporting Goods. They have a variety of brands to offer and deal only with quality goods. I recommend this to anyone looking out for sporting stuff they want to purchase.

Browse reviews of other Sporting Goods

Have feedback for Dicks Sporting Goods?