Mattress Firm Customer Service

Contact Mattress Firm Corporate

Welcome to the Mattress Firm complaints department brought to you by HissingKitty. Experienced poor customer service? We make it easy to file a formal complaint against Mattress Firm online. Simply use our free form and your feedback will be instantly forwarded for review. Need to contact the Mattress Firm corporate office? We have the mailing address, phone number, and email address listed below.

Mattress Firm Contact Information

• Mattress Firm headquarters address

Browse reviews of other Mattresses

Top Mattress Firm Complaints

On March 16, 2018 my daughter and I went to Mattress Firm in Lufkin, Texas in hopes of purchasing 2 mattress sets. The salesman on duty didn't seem to be interested in selling us anything, referring us to their retail store in Nacogdoches, (for refurbished mattresses and/or mattresses that they couldn't sell in their Lufkin store). We weren't interested in buying second hand mattresses. Whatever situation we may have had was none of his business. He was there to make a sale. I'm not sure if his demeanor was because we were Black, or because we were not dressed in suits. Referring us to the store in Nacogdoches first, without trying to sell us what was in the store in Lufkin, was very disrespectful. I will never go to this store again, and will make sure that all of my friends are aware of this man's demeanor toward Blacks. He didn't know how much money we had in our pockets, as I am a retired licensed Social Worker for the state of Texas, and my daughter is an elementary teacher. Mattress Firm just lost that sale.

Mattress firm has the worse employees that use the chat resource! I was just wantin some help with doing a complaint and the first person, laurenanne, was who I was chatting with first and I was tryin to explain my situation to her and she COMPLETELY avoided my question and just said " thank you and have a good day" and just ended the chat without me having a chance to write back. She obviously didn't even read what I was asking because before she wrote thank you have a good day, she asked a question that had absolutely nothing to do with what I was asking and that's when she just wrote thank you and have a good day and ended the chat. So after that frustration of getting nowhere, I started a chat again with someone named Susan. And she was VERY unprofessional. Her grammar was horrible, she constantly kept misspelling things, never capitalized any letters at the front of her sentences, she was abbreviating words. She really had a hard time answering my question when a 5 year old could've done a better job. I'm certainly not a grammar pro but I certainly expect them to be professional with that. Both people I chatted with were very impatient and I told the second lady that I was using my iPad and couldn't type as fast as I normally can and she still was being very impatient and also was asking me for my information which she had no buisness asking because it had nothing to do with the question I needed answered but she told me she couldn't talk to me without getting my information first. Mattress firm definitely needs to get some better people for the chat resource. That was down right a disgrace for mattress firm!!!

The workers are very unprofessional. They be dirty smell like weed mouth smell like alcohol when talking.Sloppy drunk. None dont have any license and most of them is a felon or offender. I over heard them saying they be taking mattress home and resell it for their own price and they have been in plenty accidents but the police is investigating the company I ask which location they work to. They stated its the warehouse in north charleston,SC off cross county road. I would have all them fired they dont represent the company well at all and not good speakers. They talk from the streets."slang talk"

Order a mattress on 8/9 not able to deliver same day. I accept delivery next day 8/10 after 11pm mattress came with mildew spots and I refused the mattress. I was told by the Mattress Firm customer service number that another mattress will be delivered on 8/12 I receive a call after 11pm they're 20 minutes away. Receive another call after 11pm that they will be there at 12:30am. I am spending $4,000 for a horrible service. The location is at stonecrest mall, lithonia Georgia.

We bought a mattress and box springs 4 over 1500 my wife is disabled and in her 70s. We got approved for a new mattress. Over 4 months ago the bed is so bad without help she can't get out of bed.

to the president of mattress firm, don't know why you have a customer service line-- no one will answer or call you back if you leave number== have been trying to get someone from your corporate office to call us to see why were billed for items we never received.. been trying for 2 weeks and, first we were told it was a warehouse issue, then we were told is was corporate, in their hands, still have not seen any effort by corporate, this has been 2 weeks of us calling - do issues like this go to a dark room and die a slow death? went to your corporate office yesterday and was told needed an appointment? how can you get an appointment when no one will talk to you? today a truck arrived at our door to pick up a frame, we never received, and we had a call ,shorty afterwards, wanted to why we would not let truck pick up frame, again - never received frame or mattress, but your firm send notice to your bank stating the we received items? now we are trying to get this corrected , but with little help from your corporate office. wish we could get cooperation or emails regarding this situation like the ones we still get stating hoping we are happy with our purchase. can you show us were we signed for the items we ordered, if not, please issue a credit and notify us that is matter has been resolved ( and communication with your bank that show we do not them anything). still wanting for call? helping a customer with an issue like this is not one of your company's strong point. a call would have had this issue settled weeks ago.

Bought a Sealy foam mattress and within 17 months the side was breaking down plus there is a body impression in same. Paid $1200 for this mattress, figuring it would be our last mattress. Have now been working at restitution for three months to no avail. Store manager and warranty department have been of no help so far. I want a refund to purchase another mattress. They want to replace this inferior mattress with another inferior mattress. I would NEVER, EVER do business with Mattress Firm again. So they leave me no alternative other than small claims court. I see I am not the only complaint. Should have checked out this bedding company BEFORE I made a purchase. I am just so disgusted at this point.

I really can't believe the poor service I have received from Mattress Firm over the past few weeks. From the delays to the cancellations to the delivery problems. This will be my last bed I ever order from them and I don't even want to step foot in their store again. I purchased a bed last week and they keep lying to me about delays. Just deliver my bed already!

I will give them a good rating because of my recent experience at Mattress Firm. We went in shopping to replace our old mattress and found exactly the right one. Of course they did try to sell us the most expensive King set which is from Tempurpedic but we turned that down in favor of one that did NOT cost $13,000.  Overall I wish that their prices weren't so outrageous for the higher end models, but overall a good shopping experience. Shipping was very fast and they even hauled away our old mattress for free.

Have feedback for Mattress Firm?