Pizza Hut Customer Service Complaints That Will Make You Sick

We see a lot of fast food complaints each day. In fact, it's one of the most interesting categories on our entire website. Mainly because you see some of the most awful images of food you could possibly imagine. To top it all off, fast food is incredible unhealthy! So I'm sharing this to hopefully shed some light and change some diets.

With that in mind, I'd like to dedicate this post to the good folks at Pizza Hut corporate office. Thank you for making your standards so low, and your product so cheap, customers cannot help but send us constant photos of your disgusting and unhealthy pizzas.

So, without further ado. Here are the top 8 worst Pizza Hut deliveries of 2015:

#1 -- Cold raw spinach splash (they literally tossed a pile of raw spinach on a stale pizza)

#2 -- Super doughy deal (only 50% cooked but 100% unhealthy)

#3 -- Rotten olive special (check out the 3-week old veggies on this one)

#4 -- Half-dough half-pizza (can you tell where the crust stops and the pizza begins?)

#5 -- Old and stale delight (this one looks like it's been on a shelf for years)

#6 -- Blackened tasty (how is this even edible)

#7 -- Double burnt bacon (terrible pizza idea and even worse presentation)

#8 -- Uncut cardboard (not even joking with this one)

TL;DR -- hands down #6 and #8 are the clear winners. How those pizza's ever left the store are beyond me.

Do you have a pizza horror story? Share it in the comments below.

1-866-364-0082
7100 Corporate Drive, Plano, Texas 75024

Comment:

Ordered pizza online 08-29-15 at 7:29 pm, was emailed pick up time at 8:23 at the Arnold Missouri Pizza Hut location.  The order was a carry out. I Arrived at Pizza Hut at 8:18 told person,Connor! at drive up window had an online order for I pick up at 8:23, Connor states he would have pizza at 8:23.  Connor the waiter was on the phone at the drive up window ignoring us waiting there.

Finally a young girl asked if we had been waited on told her Connor said our pizza should be ready soon, now just to let you know there was maybe 1 or 2 people inside so they were not busy. The manager, James came to the drive up window to assist Connor who was still on the phone.  I tapped  on the window so someone would acknowledge me, finally Connor did,told him I wanted my money back since no one could tell me where the pizza I had ordered over an hour ago was.  Connor stated he could not but James told Connor he would take care if it, of course he did not acknowledge me or tell me he would be right with me.

He continued on the phone until he was done then acknowledged me.  Told him just give me my money no explanation as to what happened.  I could not image anyone conducting business the way this Pizza Hut location on Richardson Road in Arnold Missouri does.  I finally left the drive up window at 8:48 without my order.  Will never patronize Pizza Hut on Richardson Road in Arnold Missouri again.

Comment:

We ordered a pizza on 08/29/2015 at 8:14 and it was an online order. I received a confirmation email back letting me know that it will be here at 9:03 pm we did not get the pizza delivered to 9:45pm we called the store and there was a problem trying to contact the store to speak to someone about that order being late it took us 20 people to try to get through we finally got a phone call at 9:35 from the driver letting me know he was late and due to wrong order prepared at store.

I asked him if they would give me a discount. He stated that I could but I would need to call his boss. I was very unsatisfied with the service we then called back to speak to a manager she was very rude, and got no where with her. I will not except that.

Comment:

Last Tuesday I seen a 1/2 ton truck put a lot garbage into your green bin, so I phoned the manager at your pizza hut to tell him he didn't sound interested so after about twenty minutes he came out to have two smokes and a glass of pop, he didn't even go and see the green bin that was full, so now your next pick up will be next week and the green bin is ever full that you can hardly close the lid, so when it gets very windy all that garbage will be all over. If I would have known that the manager did not care I would not have phoned him. The place as to where that pizza hut is ---1347 Henderson Hwy Winnipeg, Manitoba. And I live in Winnipeg MB R2G1M6 right next door, in a block.

Comment:

I placed an on-line order on 8/28/15 @ 5:04 PM from Pizza Hut in Pauls Valley, OK to be delivered to my sister in Pauls Valley (order #R41721764). She received it 2 HOURS LATER!  of course everything was cold however, the pizza did not have any cheese on it, at all and it appeared that the pizza sat around for quite some time before delivery (pepperoni had curled up and dried out).

She called the store, (405-238-9381), and spoke with manager Robert Mooneyham who was very rude, disrespectful, and condescending.  After arguing he said he'd send another pizza, she said she didn't want one, just wanted the amount refunded.  He sent another pizza anyway, which she refused.  spoke with Mr. Mooneyham again (he continued to be rude) he agreed to refund the order amount (ticket #59) however, I believe he did not include the service fee on the refund.

I would appreciate it if this customer service issue can be addressed and the "full order amount plus service fee" be refunded to my credit card.