EPPICard Customers Angry After Getting Screwed on Child Support

The EPPICard debit card is a popular way to access deposits at ATMs around the United States. It is used in dozens of states primarily as a way to get child support payments. Because child support is a serious matter, you would think the EPPICard would focus on having excellent customer service and support for families around the country.

However, it's shocking to see what their website looks like, and how difficult it is to find contact information about them. I included a picture of their website above as an example. It looks like it was designed in the 1990's, and it took my almost 10 minutes to find the EPPICard customer service number (which is 1-866-729-6159).

Because of all of these challenges, you can imagine customers not being too happy when there is an issue. We have been reading more negative reviews online, and so we took to Twitter to find out exactly what customers thought about EPPICard. Here's 10 real tweets, that should give you an idea of what this company is all about.

Also, it's worth noting that we were unable to find the EPPICard corporate office address listed anywhere online. It is rarely a good sign when a company will not tell you where it's located.

1-866-729-6159

Comment:

Unfortunately I am a parent who relies on Eppicard. This company is terrible and would not recommend it to anyone. When money is not in the account, it is a pain to call customer service, if they even answer at all. This is joke!

Comment:

This is the worst customer service ever. It is worse than Comcast because there isn't any the automated service hangs up on you and the "live operator line" is disconnected yes a multi million dollar bank can't pay there phone bill. I can not express in words the frustration and pain inflicted by this incompetent company we all deserve Justice for there incompetence.

Comment:

Support is a nightmare. I've been on hold for 30 minutes and I need to go grocery shopping!

Comment:

How hard can it be to provide proper contact information for the corporate offices? I continue to have problems sending money to my ex-wife, she claims she doesn't get it and we go around and around in a cirlce with Eppicard trying to find a solution. The website is total crap.